Audrey's second time

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Zekemitchell
Virgin

Audrey's second time

Unread post by Zekemitchell » Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:21 am

I wrote about Audrey's first experience that happened with a male masseuse in our home a couple of months ago, if you haven't read it then I recommend you check it out.  Well, since that experience, I was hopeful for the next steps for us, but unfortunately nothing else has really happened.  The only thing that happened was that Audrey became much more interested in roleplaying the fantasy of her fucking someone else.  Her first time was with a really huge black guy, and while the "black guy" fantasy was never it specifically for me, as in I didn't care about the race of the other guy, it was all about that she was fucking someone else.  The reality, however, is that her fucking the "big black cock" is what she has clearly shown as her desire, at least her roleplaying desire, so my kink has been evolving into just a "big black cock" for her kind of kink.  She exclusively uses her black toys now, talks about fucking a big black cock etc during roleplaying, which is a huge turn on of course.  We have roleplayed a lot of scenarios with the same general premise, including things like watching behind a cracked door, watching her fuck her dildo over facetime. Stuff like that.  The "other guy" varies from strangers to black guys we have known or know.

So, fast forward a few months.  Nothing else has materialized. I am not pushing things too hard as it really isn't in my nature, and I don't want to scare her off. It seems like to her the masseuse scenario happened almost organically, and that planning anything feels too weird to her.  Well, just last weekend Audrey went to an out of town wedding for a friend of hers.  I normally would go to something like this, but it was across the country and would be a tough ask for our young daughter in terms of flight time and time change. (We are in Florida and the wedding was in California). So, I stayed at home while Audrey went and represented our family. Most of the wedding day if we had to communicate we communicated via text, and below is a transcript of some of our conversation the day of the wedding:

Audrey: Guess who is here
Me:  Who?
Audrey: Deante...

Now, some context to this is that Deante is a black guy we both went to college with.  I only talked to him briefly one time, but Audrey  had a few classes with him and was friends with him.  He was a scholarship athlete at our school, and played defensive end for the football team. Needless to say the guy is like 6'5" and huge.  No NFL career but I did know through Audrey that  he works as a corrections officer these days.  Funnily enough his name was a name we would use with roleplaying at times. The one time I met with him it was walking across campus and Audrey ran across the street to give him a big hug. These days I have joked with her a few times about her hitting him up and fucking him, but her response was that he is married, and she would never.  Now, back to  the text communication

Me:  Oh that's interesting :twisted:
Audrey:  lol stop
Me:  Don't mind me. Just know you can fuck him, just facetime me while you do it
Audrey:  You are bad, plus I'm no homewreckerMe:  Yeah yeah

Then no communication for a while
About an hour  or so later
Audrey: pics done, headed to the reception
Me: Ok, have fun
Audrey: Oh, and btw turns out Deante is now divorced
Me:  Go on :twisted:
Audrey:  oh lord
Me: Don't lie, once you found that out you thought about fucking him, didn't you?
Audrey: stop it!

Communication stops
a few hours laterAudrey: you will probably like this, but just so you hear it from me, I am have been dancing with Deante most of the night
Me:  Ok great, next step is his cock in your mouth
Audrey: stop trying to make me horny
Me: is it working?
Audrey: Yes, although in my defense I have had a drink (Audrey rarely drinks)
Me: Ok good, so is he hitting on you?
Audrey:  Hard to say, maybe, he doesn't know you want him to fuck me which probably holds him back
Me:  You mean he doesn't know you want to fuck him?
Audrey: oh please!
Me: Sorry sorry, well have fun, facetime me tonight if you bring him back to your room
Audrey: lol you wish!
Me: Absolutely I do!

About 1 hour later
Audrey: So, are you actually serious?
Me:  Serious about what?
Audrey: Being ok with me fucking him

My cock twitches

Me:  Of course, as long as I can watch
Audrey:  Ok
Me:  What is happening?
Audrey: Probably nothing, but I am getting horny after you put the idea in my head
Me: oops sorry about that.  So are you just messing with me or is this for real?
Audrey:  You don't seem too sorry, and I don't know.  I think I am open to it but nervous
Me:  Don't be nervous.  Do it if you want. I would love it but only do it if you want to do it. Don't do it just for me

No response

About 45 minutes later

Audrey: ok. I think I do want to fuck him.  Are you sure you are ok with that since you aren't here?
Me: Yes absolutely, just let me watch on video
Audrey: Ok, I still I feel nervous, or bad or something
Me:  Listen, do it if you actually want to, but I know you know I am more than ok with this
Me:  Does he know I want to watch?
Audrey: No. I kind of alluded to the idea that you know and are ok with it, but not that you would watch
Audrey: If it happens, I will just set the phone up without him knowing
Me:  Damn that's hot, ok.  Our little secret

No contact

I sat waiting and waiting, and finally about 30 minutes later I received the facetime, where I see Audrey's face immediately with her finger to her lips saying "shhh", then she sets up the camera, turning on the  light on the nighstand.  The view was kind of angled from the side, so I was almost just looking at the side of the bed. I watched Audrey sitting on the end of the bed, waiting for Deante to finish using the bathroom, I would assume.  She was wearing a floor length dress, lots of cleavage but not necessarily a "sexy" dress. Eventually Deante comes out, looking huge.  The guy clearly still worked out and was as big as ever.  He sits next to Audrey on the bed, and immediately starts kissing her.  A wave of emotions immediately flooded me, similar to last time, between arousal and a bit of jealousy, although the jealousy didn't last long.  The hardest thing was just watching the kiss. Last time with the masseuse it was all listening, no visual, and it didn't sound like any kissing. I wasn't sure how I felt about the kissing but I was able to power through. She is about to have his cock in her mouth, why would I care about her kissing him, I thought to myself. They fell down onto the bed together making out. After a while they move their way up to the pillows, not even pulling back the sheets. 

Deante lays on his back and starts unbuttoning his shirt and removing it, revealing his toned chest and abdomen. Audreys gets off the bed briefly and unzips her dress and takes it off, revealing a lacey thong and matching bra covering her curvy body.  She then gets on top of Deante who also managed to pull his pants off as well, just down to his boxer shorts, straddling him and keeps making out with him.  She slowly starts kissing down his body while Deante moans.  Eventually she finds her mouth to below his waist, where she pulls out his cock that was about halfway engorged, and it was already huge.  Audrey almost looked surprised, but  I don't know why she would be, as he is a mountain of a man.  She starts sucking it, and it wasn't long before he was fully erect. I can hear her slobbering and gagging on his cock while she makes it barely even down half of it.  "Mmm fuck yeah, suck that cock.  "You like this big cock, don't you" Deante says.  "Audrey nods her head and moans" then says "yes, so much bigger than Zeke's", a line that is obviously true, but I am also sure she said that because she knows I was watching. I about came right then and there as I watched over facetime, stroking myself.  Audrey sits up and takes her bra off exposing her large breasts.  Deante reaches up and cups them in his hand, then pinches her nipples, to which Audrey let out a moan.  "Fuck look at you" Deante says, as he looks mesmerized by Audrey's large areolas. They both remove the remaining clothes, and  Audrey sucks him off some more. "You ever been with a black guy baby?" Deante asks while he rubs his fingers though her hair.  "Yes Audrey mumbles with his cock in her mouth".  "Damn girl, I shoulda known a fat ass like yours has gotten down".  Audrey laughed, then sat up and got on top of him, grabbing his huge cock, probably 10 inches length and massively thick, to get it ready to put inside of her. "Yeah, it's something Zeke and I have been exploring lately. It turns him on when I fuck black guys", she said as she put just the tip of his monster cock inside her.  "Shit it must turn you on too" Deante said, which caused Audrey to chuckle.  While Audrey was sliding more and more of Deante into her, he said " You sure you will be able to take all of this?... not all girls..." his sentence trailed off as Audrey easily took every inch of him.  "Fuck" Deante moaned. Next thing you know Audrey was riding him fast, with not even a mention of a condom. We never really talked about condoms or not, but if she was fine with it, so was I. Although, She needs to get on birth control I said to myself.   "Fuck I have wanted this for so long" Audrey instinctively moaned as every inch filled her pussy up. She started to ride him aggressively, her big ass going up and down on his cock.  "Fuck" Deante moaned again, "how long have you wanted this? he said.  "Oh my god you are so big" Audrey moaned.  Then through the moans realized Deante's question. "Since college" Audrey almost screamed and she sat upright riding him. It was so hot to hear that she had thought about fucking him since college.  Almost immediately Audrey begins to cum on his huge cock. "Fuck I'm cumming" she moans out again and again.

Deante then  instructed Audrey to get off of him and get in doggy position.  "Let me see this big ass" he said aggressively, as he just as aggressively rammed his cock back inside of her, to which Audrey let out a moan again.  Deante started fucking her like a man possessed, I could hear the slaps of their skin like it was in surround sound.  He was slapping her ass and even pulling on her hair a little.  "Oh my god you are huge, I can feel you stretching out my pussy" Audrey cried out, her words were almost unrecognizable. "Fuck yeah, look at you take all this black cock.  Tell me you love it.  Tell me your a slut for my black cock" Deante grunted.bringing Audrey again to another toe curling orgasm as she screamed "fuuucckk I'm a naughty slut! I love your black cock.  fuck me harder" as Deante pounded away". t was all so primal.  They went from passionately making out to fucking like animals.  They were fucking in ways that Audrey and myself have never fucked.  I can never get her to cum more than once when we fuck, yet Deante managed two in less than 10 minutes.  "Mmm fuck this feels good" Deante said as he kept pounding on her pussy harder as Audrey kept moaning.  Deante then pulled his cock. "Come suck on this.  Taste yourself" He said. Audrey did as told and turned around and immediately started sucking him off.  This happened with the masseuse as well, and was such a turn on, as Audrey to this day is never willing to suck me off after I have been inside her, but she didn't hesitate and immediately started sucking on his big cock like it was nothing.  "Mmmm fuck you are a little slut aren't you" Deante said, to a giggle and head nod response from Audrey. 

Audrey then kind of collapsed on the bed to take a break, but Deante moved down and started licking her pussy.  Audrey was running her hands through his hair while he was licking and fingering her.  "More fingers" Audrey said as her breathing was getting more shallow.  Deante listened, and between him licking her and him fingering her, it wasn't long before she let out another moan saying "oh my god I think I am going to cum again".  Her intense moans followed while Deante licked away.  

I thought that would be it for Audrey, as three orgasms in a span of a few minutes is something she has never experienced before, but to my surprise she was not done.  She was clearly really enjoying the moment.  Deante layed back down on his back and she got back on top of him.  "Mmm I love this big dick". Audrey said as she even more easily slipped right on top of him.  "God it feels so good, I don't want to stop" Audrey moaned while she was grinding on top of him.  Deante started squeezing and pulling on her nipples while Audrey kept riding him."Fuck" Deante said.  "Fuck I'm getting close".  "Me too", Audrey replied as she picked up speed.  "Don't cum yet. fuck fuck fuck she started to moan".  Audrey was picking up speed, her ass going up and down from on his cock.  "Fuck I think I am about to cum" Deante vocalized as he was squeezing on to her ass, trying to hold on.  "Fuck fuck fuck Audrey screamed" as she started her 4th most powerful orgasm yet.  "Cum inside me, fuck fill me with your cum.  Cum. Please Cum. Fuck,,, cum in me".  Deante started  to grunt.  "Fuck I'm cumming, ugggh, uggghhh, ugggh" Deante stated as he filled her pussy deep with his cum.  Audrey collapsed on top of him, bringing their sex session to a grand finale of cumming together.  That was the moment I also couldn't hold it in anymore and came while I was jerking off.

Audrey then rolled next to him, her hand on her head exhausted. "Oh my god that felt so good" she said. "That was....amazing" she said out breath.  "Damn girl that was incredible" Deante said. "I think you may be turning into a size queen, Deante joked through his breaths.  "I think I already am.  How am I supposed to go back and fuck Zeke after this", to which they both laughed.  Watching them lay on the bed naked and talk about this was almost just as much of a turn on as watching them fuck.  I continued to watch as Deante got dressed.  Audrey just stayed in bed naked.  They were making conversation, mostly about what just happened.  Deante seemed amazed that he had the opportunity to fuck her.  "You have my number, call me if you are ever in town", he said to her.  "Oh I definitely will", Audrey replied.

Deante eventually left, and Audrey grabbed the phone.  "did you see all of that?!" she said excitedly.  "Yes, and that was probably the hottest thing I have ever seen" I told her.  She laughed and agreed.  Audrey put the camera down to her pussy. Deante's cum was starting to drip out of her. "Damn that looks like a lot of cum" I said to her.  "Yes it feels like so much!" Audrey replied. "I think I like doing this more than I ever thought I would. I want to do it more" she said.  "Sounds good to me, I imagine you would want to when you get orgasms like that" I told her.  "Oh for sure", Audrey said, " I don't think I have ever cum that good:".  " You better be careful though, like Deante said, I may be turning into a size queen, which doesn't bode well for you" she said jokingly. I laughed as well.  "Well maybe when you get home we can start looking into doing this more and establish some ground rules" I told her.  "I like that idea" Audrey replied.

And with that the night was over.  I went to bed a happy man. The next morning  Audrey was getting on a plane home. We were texing back and forth.

Audrey: Ok, about to take off. Will be turning off my phone
Audrey:  Will text you when I land. I love you
Me:  Got it.  I love you too
Audrey:  Oh, and btw.  I fucked Deante one more time this morning.  See you tonight
Me:  Are you serious?! Fuck that's hot. Tell me about it!

Me:  Audrey?
Me:  Did you really just say that and turn off your phone.  Fuck you are a tease.
See you tonight

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Re: Audrey's second time

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:06 pm

Very hot story and well written.