More from Jesica_R

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Jessica_r
Prepubescent

More from Jesica_R

Unread post by Jessica_r » Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:26 am

Wow! It’s been a little while since my last post. Things started out pretty low-key right after, but they went all crazy on me again.

To recap: I met up with a guy that I had had an affair with. My husband took it in stride and actually asked me to think about another round with the guy. I did it. It turned into a threesome with a friend of his, during which he filmed me.

My husband and I watched it every night for a week. It gets us both very hot. I have to confess that I seem to like being watched. I’d never connected all the dots, but it’s there. My most intense orgasms lately have involved people watching me while I had sex. I think most people who know me would peg me as somewhat quiet and reserved. Finding that I have an exhibitionist streak is something of a leap for me. While I’d never want to be model or an actress, as I don’t think I could handle being on stage, having someone see me have sex is a BIG rush.

My husband and I also had a LONG talk about condoms. We reached a conclusion that they are needed (common sense safety issue), but that as it is my body and if I go ahead and have sex without them, that’s my decision. With that said, I need to keep in mind that while it may be an erotic idea at the time to “go bareback,” that I am potentially risking my health and that of my husband. This all stemmed from the end of the incident I mentioned above. At the end, my partner came inside me. His previous orgasms that day had all been in my mouth. I sort of flipped out when it happened. I was still very emotional after I got home, and my husband had to help get me back under control.

Two days after that experience, once the issues were discussed and ironed out, my husband asked if I would ever see that man again. My first response was a flat, “No.” I proceeded to explain that he was a selfish, controlling jerk. Mark and I had another talk about my own responsibilities after that. I had let him cum inside me. If it was THAT important to me, I could have stopped it. I had let myself be filmed. Same story: I could have stopped it. He sprung his friend on me. I opened my mouth and blew the second man while I was being fucked. I had gone along with everything. So he wasn’t caring and loving. Was that what I went to see him for? My husband’s points were all valid. I hate admitting that. I wanted to play the victim, but I wasn’t. The truth is that I like an assertive man who takes charge. I like being used. Mark and I watched the video again after our talk. As I watched, I realized that it was all there on the screen. I saw on my face pure lust and sexual excitement. There were no inconvenient emotions between us like love, or even respect on either part. I watched myself enjoy getting taken and used. My husband did me from behind while I kept watching. When the video ended, Marked rolled me over onto my back and looked into my eyes while we made love. He asked me if I liked it. I said, “Yes.” He asked if I would miss it if it never happened again. Again, I said, “Yes.” Before we came, Mark said that I still seemed to have a few issues with separating sex and feelings. He asked me to go back and see him again. We both came. I went down on Mark afterwards. I asked him if he meant it. He told me that he did. He explained that the only man I should have genuine, romantic feelings for is him. I agreed. The emotions I had for my “friend” Marc had been a problem, but now my lack of emotions were causing problems with regrets afterwards. I must admit that my husband is brilliant and knows me better than I know myself. I hate that about him sometimes, but not lately. I gave my husband the best long and loving head that I could, eventually feeling him shoot in my mouth. I thanked him for being honest with me and said that I would give it another shot.

The next day was nerve racking. Since Mark is self-employed and between “gigs” (his term), he was home to watch me flip out. I finally was able to just zone out and get some work done once Mark stopped staring at me. I know he meant well, but having him home was a mixed blessing. I wanted the secure feeling his presence gave, but it felt awkward. It wasn’t really him though. I kept thinking about the other guy. I’d lost my mind on him twice. When we had worked in the same office (seems like a lifetime ago) I’d never really cared for him. Too brash and confident I guess. As a lover, he’s everything I’m looking for in this “hotwife” mindset. No romantic involvement, just good sex… and it is good. Once the afternoon wound down, I grabbed my keys and headed for his place. My husband’s last words as I was about to back down the drive way were running through my head over and over as I drove, “It’s just sex. Be safe. Have fun. No regrets.”

I sat in my car for about 20 minutes, driving myself insane, waiting for my “friend” to get home from work. Once he arrived, I panicked. I wanted to run up to him at his door, but couldn’t open my car door. I called my husband. I told him that I didn’t think I could go through with it. He repeated his words, “It’s just sex.” His voice did help to get my calm again. Mark made things very simple. He told me, “You can go have sex with him or not. You can always come home and we can play. But, I think you need to find out if you can do this again without the hang-ups. Either way it’s fine. I love you.” I said that I loved him too and that I’d be back later. I hung up and went to the door. There was no answer. I waited and tried again. No answer. I went back to my car confused. Had he looked out the peek hole and decided not to answer? I could understand that. That thought hurt but at least it made sense. I’d flaked on him twice. I sat another 10 minutes and decided to give it one last try. He opened the door.

It’s kind of hard to write this without a name, so I’ll finally give him one. I’ll call him Kevin. When Kevin opened the door, I was relieved. He’d obviously been in the shower just a few minutes ago. It wasn’t that he was avoiding me. The look on his face was a mix between shock and frustration. Long story short (a first for me!): Kevin and I had a long talk about my behavior. He (somewhat hesitantly) invited me in and I did my best to apologize. Kevin was understandably upset. Taking his tape and running away was immature. I was able to tell him that I had enjoyed everything until the end when he came inside me without a condom. I reminded him that we had made a deal on him cumming in my mouth when we started. He accepted his share of the blame and apologized to me for his part in things. Then, somewhat reluctantly, he asked if he could have his tape back. We both laughed a bit at the awkwardness of it all. I told Kevin that, while it had been pretty hot at the time, I didn’t like the idea of footage of me have sex being “out there.” I told him that I would return the tape, as it was his, but that I was going to erase it. He told me that he understood, but that he was disappointed.

For the first time, I think that I actually saw some sort of sensitive side to Kevin. I began to wonder if I was going into bad territory. What if I developed “feelings” for him? It occurred to me very quickly that that wasn’t a big threat. He just wasn’t my type for a regular relationship. However, I could see some sort of mutual respect developing. This was a good thing! I realized that I didn’t need strong feelings for a guy, just to be okay with who I was with. Being okay with who he was as a person would help alleviate my feelings of regret. Suddenly, I didn’t feel so bad about what had gone on between us before. Without too much of a pause after he confessed his feelings of disappointment over his film, I told him I might be able to make a few new memories to help him get over it. As I talked I placed my hand on his knee and tried my best sweet smile. There was a change to his eyes. Suddenly I could see that he was turned on and was going to have me. That brash confidence that I didn’t like in him before was there, but it had me. I was going to be his again. I wanted to be his toy again. I was getting wet.

Kevin just stared into my eyes. He had me. We both knew it. I ran my hand up his thigh and felt his hardening cock. I began to stroke it through his sweat pants. I couldn’t meet his gaze. He was looking right into my soul. Kevin told me to stand up and take off my clothes. I reluctantly released his cock and did as I was told. He looked at me for a few moments. Kevin then stood and took off his clothes. He kissed me, pulling my naked body to his. I melted into him. His hands held my ass and my neck. His kisses were rough as his tongue slipped past my lips. I began to suck on it. Kevin suddenly broke the kiss, leaving me to steady myself as he released me. Kevin sat back down on the couch and told me, rather bluntly, “Suck my cock.”

I immediately dropped in front of him. On any other day, doing anything else, the force that my knees met the floor with would have jarred me, but I hardly noticed it. I slid Kevin’s cock into my mouth and began to suck and bob my head. After a few minutes, I realized that he had barely made a sound or moved at all. I glanced up, without breaking the head I was giving him. Kevin’s eyes were closed and his head was laid back. I was glad he was enjoying my attention, but it wasn’t enough for me. I wanted him to be more into this. I started to gently massage his balls with one hand while I dove my mouth all the way down, deep-throating his cock with each stroke into my mouth. Kevin let out a groan and ran his fingers through my hair. I was happy to get more of a reaction from him. With both hands on my head, Kevin began to control the rate and range of my head’s movement. He was fucking my mouth. Suddenly I noticed that I was fingering myself. I wasn’t sure when I had started doing that.

I was so intent on what was happening to me that when Kevin spoke, it shook me. His voice was low and the tone alone told me how things were going to go. Kevin told me that I was going to keep sucking him until he came in my mouth and that I was to happily swallow the whole load down, drawing out every drop I could. I have to admit that his detailed instructions about what I was going to do for him made me hot. He went on to say that I was to continue going eagerly to keep him hard so he could fuck me. He punctuated the word “fuck” when he said it. I let out an involuntary moan when I heard it. Kevin asked me if that’s what I had come for, for him to fuck me. I nodded as best I could as he kept a hold on my head, fucking my mouth. He asked me if I had liked my last visit. I nodded again. He asked if I liked having a threesome with him and his friend. Before I could answer he told me that he loved taking me from behind while I gave his friend head. He said that he never would have guessed that I would have been up for that. He asked if I was there to do whatever he wanted. I nodded again.

Kevin’s grip on me tightened. He began to pump up into my mouth on each down stroke of my head. Kevin grunted loudly and held me tight with two fistfuls of my hair, pumping into my mouth hard and fast. As he began to shoot, he jammed his cock as far down my throat as he could and finished with shallow strokes. I did my best to catch a breath when I could and go along for the ride. As Kevin’s orgasm subsided, he released his grip on me. I released his cock just long enough to catch a few deep breaths while I stroked his cock. I dove back down on him. I alternated between deep/slow and hard/fast. It worked out well, as he never went even a little soft. After a few minutes, Kevin nudged my head away from his cock and led me by the hand to his bedroom.

He climbed onto the bed and pulled me with him, positioning me on all fours in front of him without so much as a word. I couldn’t believe how wet I was when he entered me. I was soaked. Kevin was holding my hips quite tightly when all of a sudden he spanked me, hard. I gave a startled gasp, but before I could say or do anything, he did it again, and again. I was squealing with each swat when he took hold of me by the hair, pulling my head back roughly, and keeping me that way as he fucked me from behind and spanked me. Unable to support myself with my hands, Kevin stopped slapping my ass just long enough to place one on my breasts, where I proceeded to rub and squeeze my tits, and the other hand to my pussy, which I used to rub my clit. Switching duties between his two hands, Kevin kept this up, doing me in the most controlled and undignified way I could imagine. I came hard, crying out as Kevin pounded into me. As he let go of me, I fell forward onto the bed. Kevin kept right on fucking me. Soon my head was knocking against the headboard. I realized that Kevin was slowly pushing me forward. Soon I was so far forward that I had to straighten back up, holding on to the top of the headboard. In another minute or two Kevin shoved me forward a bit more, placing one of his hands between my shoulder blades and pushing me against the wall. I was still fingering myself with one hand while I used the other to try to buffer my bouncing against the wall. Kevin’s breathing was heavier. I thought for a moment that he was close to cumming. Just then panic ran through me as I realized that I had (AGAIN!) not made him put a condom on. He was fucking me bareback again, and I’d already cum with him doing me that way. I knew there was no way I’d get one on him now. Terror began to build up as I thought he was nearing his climax. However, Kevin was just getting worked up from the way he was treating me.

Kevin asked me, “Like that, Jess?” I panted in reply, “Yes.” Then he said, “God, you’re such a hot fuck. You like being my little bitch?” Again I said, “Yes.” Kevin proceeded to tell me in graphic detail how hot I looked, being pressed against the wall while he fucked me and how much he liked using my body. I was close to cumming again. Then he sent me over the edge. Kevin took his hand off my back, letting me loosen up a bit, when he said, “You’re the only girl I know who actually enjoys swallowing cum and getting fucked in the ass. I can’t wait to have your ass again.” Then, as he squeezed my ass in his hands he added, “You look like and angel and fuck like a whore.” I came hard, screaming and clawing at the wall with my free hand.

I dropped down onto my side, panting and soaked with sweat. Without losing a beat, Kevin rolled me onto my back and entered me again. Soon, he had my legs up and over his shoulders as he moved in and out of me. God help me, I have no idea how it was happening, but I was building up to orgasm again within about 5 minutes. I was getting quite lost in what was happening, with little regard to anything else. I told Kevin, without any question or prompting, that I loved the way his cock felt inside me. Then I went a step further and told him that I loved his cock. I knew my next climax was going to be good. Kevin told me that he was going to love watching his cum shoot into my mouth and onto my tits. I felt relieved that he was going to pull out. But it didn’t happen, and it was my call. I was almost there. I could feel it building. I wanted my orgasm so bad. I needed it. Kevin’s cock was bottoming out deep inside me. Kevin slid his finger into my mouth and I sucked on it like a cock. Kevin asked me if I was ready to taste his cum again. “Do you want it, baby?” he asked. I was so close that I couldn’t stop. “Fuck me,” I told him. “Make me cum. Please don’t stop.” Kevin tensed and told me he was about to cum. I was there too. I looked him in the eye and told him to fuck me hard. His hard, pulsing cock shooting inside me sent me over the edge. I came as Kevin finished pumping his cum into my pussy.

To my utter shock, I was fine. I was a bit upset with myself that I had let myself be so blinded by my lust that I just didn’t think about a condom, but I was angry with myself or Kevin. Kevin was staring at me. I assume that he was trying to figure out if I was going to flip out on him again. After catching my breath, I craned my neck up and kissed him, letting him know everything was okay. Kevin hit the bed next to me and we both caught our breath for a bit. We were both pretty spent. At home with my husband, I would have curled up next to him to snuggle or roll over and have him spoon with me. I didn’t want that here. I knew what it would mean, but I did it anyway. I kissed my way down Kevin’s body toward his cock. I think he was expecting me to just lick him clean, but I started a slow, earnest blowjob. After a few minutes, Kevin’s cock began to respond. Kevin stoked my hair leisurely and then asked me if I was trying to kill him. I had to stop what I was doing and laugh a bit. I replied that might work. If his cock fell off from too much sex, he might bleed to death. We both laughed at that. I went back to sucking his cock. He told me that I gave the best head he’s ever had. I took a great deal of pride in that. The compliment genuinely made me feel good.

Kevin propped himself up and asked me what I had in mind now that he was hard again. I kissed him and said that he’d already told me what he wanted, unless he’d changed his mind already. Kevin asked me if I was up for that. I replied that I was up for it if he was and that he obviously was up for it. I squeezed his hard cock to emphasize my point. There was a change in his eyes again. The commanding tone was back in his voice. “Suck my cock again,” he said. I know he didn’t say it out loud, but in my head I heard the word “bitch” attached to the end of the statement. We held eye contact as he looked down at me and me up at him. He owned me. I felt okay with it. More than that, I liked it. I WAS being his bitch. It got me hot. I wanted him to fuck me again, even if that meant taking his cock up my ass. I wanted him to take me. It didn’t matter how, as long as he was fucking me. Kevin eventually nudged my head away from his cock and told me to move up on the bed. He moved up behind me and easily slid into my pussy. Kevin fucked me like that for quite a while. To my surprise, a (somewhat) small orgasm rippled through me. What was really nice was not seeing it coming. After it had washed over me, I laid my head down on a pillow, letting out a satisfied moan. Kevin was squeezing my ass cheeks when he asked me if I was ready. I nodded. Suddenly he spanked me again. I let out a startled squeal and winced. “Tell me you’re ready and then ask for it,” Kevin told me. I began to push myself up on my hands, but Kevin just pushed my shoulders down hard towards the bed. Kevin’s next words sent a chill through me, but excited me at the same time. He said, “Stay down there just like that and ask me to fuck you in the ass.”

This voice came from my mouth that I didn’t quite recognize, “Please fuck my ass, Kevin. Take my ass and fuck me hard till you cum.” It sounded so scared and so sweet at the same time. I was begging, genuinely begging for this. Kevin squeezed my hips and pulled my to him, calling me a “good girl.” Something extraordinary happened. For the first time, I enjoyed anal sex. My first few attempts were a bit painful, and ever subsequent re-attempt had at least been uncomfortable. I felt different this time. Kevin lubed up his cock and entered me. I pushed back into him, actually WANTING more of him inside me. Soon he was stroking in and out of me. I was panting and telling him how good he felt and kept saying over and over again, “Fuck me. Fuck my ass.” After about five minutes, I came. This was some of the best sex I’d ever had. Or his part, Kevin was certainly enjoying himself. He kept a tight hold on my waist while he fucked me. He kept telling me how good and tight I felt. I’m not sure how long that went on, but needless to say, we both enjoyed the experience very much. I came and just as I was returning to my senses, Kevin began to tense up and told me he was getting close. I’m not sure what came over me, but I looked back over my shoulder and told him, “Cum wherever you want.” Kevin’s grip on my hips became tighter and he really pounded me for a few more strokes. I let out a muffled yell at the feeling, but he didn’t stop, not that I wanted him to anyway. Kevin then pulled out of me and pulled me to him by the arm. I couldn’t believe this was happening to me. A few days ago, I didn’t even like this man. Now we were here in his bed, and he was treating like his own personal whore, like a sex slave. More than that, I was surprised that I liked it. Kevin had just fucked my ass and was pulling my head towards him. I knew exactly what was going to happen. It was like moving in slow motion. I was staring straight at his cock as it came closer to me. Without looking up at him I said, “Give me your cock.” His musty tasting cock slid into my mouth, all the way down. I closed my lips around it and sucked as hard as I could. Kevin gave out a slightly pained sounding grunt as he came again. His thirds load wasn’t very big, so getting it all down was no problem. After a minute, Kevin pulled away from me and dropped down onto his back. I took the opportunity to get dressed and leave.

I knew if I said anything that Kevin would want to know if/when I would see me again. I didn’t want to say, “I’ll have to talk to my husband about that.” That would have given him way too much personal knowledge about my marriage. He kept asking me if I was alright and what was wrong, but I just quietly got dressed, kissed him, told him I had enjoyed everything and left. The last glimpse I got of his face was priceless. He had this look of total shock on his face. I was pretty proud of myself to leave him stunned that way.

I honestly don’t remember the drive home. The next thing I knew, I was closing my front door behind me. I stood there for a few minutes. My husband came walking into the hall from the living room. I could hear the video of me playing in there. My face must have been hard to read because he had a confused and concerned look on his face. Seeing him snapped me back to reality. I wanted him. Why was I this turned on tonight? My body felt drained and sore, but my mind kept running erotic thoughts and images and I was still wet. My husband walked over and took my hand. He asked me if I was alright. I look back into his eyes and told him that Kevin had cum inside me. Again he asked if I was alright, stroking the side of my head. I told my husband that I had asked for it. I told him that I had completely spaced on using a condom and that when the time came, Kevin had warned me, but that I was so close to my own orgasm that I had asked him to keep going. I looked straight into my husband’s eyes and told him that I had asked another man to cum inside me. I studied his face. If there had been any sign that he had even a single negative thought about it, I think it would have killed me. I had been fine about the whole thing, but I needed Mark to be okay with it. I needed so bad for him to tell me that he was okay with my actions and that he still loved me. He didn’t miss a beat. Mark kissed me and told me he loved me. He asked once again if I was okay with it. I nodded and said that I was fine with it if he could accept it. I told him I needed to know where he stood. I laid my head on his shoulder as he held me there in the hallway. I told Mark that I needed him to be my rock and that I could do anything in the world if he would just keep loving me. Mark kissed me again and told me that he would always love me as long as I was honest with him and respected his feelings. We kissed. It was a gentle, loving kiss. It was familiar. It wasn’t the hot, passionate kisses that I’d had earlier. I needed this from my husband. But it didn’t stay gentle.

As Marks hand went around my waist, I felt his tongue brush across my lips. I welcomed it into my mouth. I wanted him so bad. We were both nearly naked by the time we got to the bed. As Mark climbed on top of me, I asked him again if he was alright with everything. He didn’t answer my question. Instead he asked if I had enjoyed myself. I said yes. He asked me if I had romantic feelings for Kevin. I said no. Then Mark asked if I still loved him as much as I had before I’d gone out the door. I said yes and kissed him. Mark then kissed my neck and began to kiss down to my breasts. After a minute there, he kept moving lower. I became squeamish and embarrassed. I tried to pull him back up to me. Mark began to finger my pussy and told me that he loved me more than anything on earth and that he wanted me to lay back and relax. His fingers felt good. I let out a small gasp when I felt his tongue flick across my clit. In another moment, he was going down on me. I’d let another man cum inside me and now my husband was going down on me. In no time, I was building up to an orgasm. Mark paused long enough to ask me if I had been good to Kevin. I told him that I had given Kevin everything he wanted, everything I had. I confessed that Kevin had made me his bitch. Mark asked me if I was Kevin’s. I shook my head and told him that I liked being his as an adventure, like a game. I ran my fingers through Marks hair and told him that I loved him and that I would always be his. Mark went down on me again. Soon I was just on the edge. I couldn’t believe how good this felt. My sweet, wonderful Mark was going to eat me out to orgasm with another man’s cum inside me. I clamped my legs around Mark’s head just a bit too tightly, but he didn’t stop. Of the few orgasms I’ve had from receiving oral sex, that night was the absolute best.

Mark came up to kiss me and I kissed him right back. Mark entered me and we had great “married sex.” I’m not sure how to describe this. Was it hot? Yes. Was it hot in the same sense that sex with a new partner is? No. I have to say that sex with a new person is exciting because it is new. If you let it, sex with one person can become stale. Sex with my husband is familiar but never stale. Knowing what the other person likes is a plus for us, not a minus. I came twice before Mark withdrew and asked me to roll over. I say “asked,” but it was really more like “told.” Mark entered me from behind. He was rougher, more aggressive. He asked me, “Are you his bitch or mine?” Mark’s language startled me a bit. He was plunging into me harder with each stroke. I was close to cumming again. I looked back at him and said that I was his, always his, forever. Mark really let me have it. I got the fucking of my life there with my husband. I came hard, but Mark has this trick he likes to use on me. He can “pulse” his cock like when he’s shooting cum. His cock will swell and become bigger and harder. This isn’t the trick. The trick is, he’s learned over the years to keep it like that longer and longer. With a good deal of effort, he can “grow” his cock like that and keep it that way for a few minutes at a shot. Just as I started to cum, Mark did it. I came really hard on his cock. It was made even more intense as swollen as I was after the sex I’d already had. I went into continuous orgasms, not ending for several minutes, when Mark relaxed and slowed down.

I was really out of it. Mark was gently stroking in and out of me. He asked me if I had given Kevin everything. I said yes. Everything? I nodded. Marks thumb entered my ass. Then Mark asked me a very interesting question. He asked, “Who do you belong to?” Now, I know a lot of feminist women who will hate me if they could have heard me answer. The “right” answer is either “no one,” or, “myself.” I thought about it for a second. I looked back over my shoulder at my husband Mark, who I love more than anything and I answered him with complete honesty. I told him, “I belong to you. I’m yours.” I felt his thumb moving in and out of my ass. I told Mark that I had let Kevin fuck my ass and cum in my mouth. Then I asked Mark to make me his again by doing the same thing. And he did. He took me just as hard as Kevin did. I liked it. Wanna know the strange part? When Mark shot his cum in my mouth, I came. I wasn’t even touching myself. I was just thinking at that instant that I was his again and I had an orgasm when I started swallowing his (quite large) load.

I fell asleep while Mark held me. I woke up alone in the morning. Not unusual as Mark is an early riser and I could sleep until nine or ten most mornings. This may be too much information but… my ass hurt! Not cry-my-eyes-out painful, but quite uncomfortable. I took a shower and inspected my body a bit. I was quite sore and achy “down below.” There was a small bruise on one of my cheeks from the spanking the day before. All the oral sex I’d been giving had chapped my lips, the bottom one splitting sometime while I slept. After my shower I noticed some dried blood on my pillow that confirmed that. Getting dressed I noticed that my whole body was sore. I felt like I’d spent the whole previous day doing Pilates. I found Mark in the kitchen. He had made us both breakfast.

We talked through breakfast. Actually, we talked until close to lunch time. We covered a lot of territory. Mark’s big hang-up is the idea of me developing romantic feelings for another man. I wanted to be able to tell him that can’t happen, but that would be a lie. Just the day before, I had found some sensitivity and humor in a man I had once thought of as a world class jerk. I think that some part of me will always try to connect to a man I sleep with on an emotional level. It’s difficult for me to say that. I don’t like knowing there’s this part of my personality that I don’t like and at the same time, don’t feel like there’s anything I can do about it. Marks’ thought is that he would never want that part of me to change. If it did, I wouldn’t be “me” anymore. I love my husband. Have I ever said that? lol 

My big area of interest was the realization that I was even more submissive during sex than I thought I was. Mark actually laughed when I mentioned this. To him, this was a non-issue. He had always seen me this way. Maybe I’m just learning to see myself the way others see me. I disturbed me a bit to come to the realization that I like being controlled and used during sex. Again, it didn’t surprise my husband, but I guess I just never saw myself that way.

The last area that we went over was Kevin. Mark and I both felt that seeing him more would probably lead to problems long term. Following that thought, seeing him again might make cutting things off more difficult. So, we agreed that I should sever all contact with Kevin. It surprised me that I felt conflicted about the decision. I had enjoyed everything the day before. It had been a hot, wild adventure. Part of me wanted it again (after I had recuperated). That same part of me wanted to say that I could handle it. I really could keep the sex and feelings separate. But the simple fact that I wanted it again told me that there was an issue. As a general rule, long term association in this whole “hot wife” area of my life will not be allowed. I become too emotionally involved. I can’t allow myself to fall for another man. I won’t do that to myself or my husband.

The last thing we talked abut was the issue of Mark’s brother visiting us. I had slept with him once before. He is completely in the dark about what Mark and I’s marriage is like, believing that he had sex with me while I was severely drunk, and that I didn’t remember anything. Understandably, Mark doesn’t want anyone in his family to know what goes on with our sex lives. Could we trust his brother with our secret? We don’t want to take the chance. The plan for now is for me to tease my brother-in-law a lot while Mark is here. After Mark leaves for his next business trip, I will look for an opportunity to present itself to have something more happen.

I hope everyone who’s been following my updates is doing well. The comments and messages, while they have really decreased, have been (mostly) supportive and quite welcome.

Love to all,
Jess

keepstone
Prepubescent

Re: More from Jesica_R

Unread post by keepstone » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:39 am

Great update again Jessica! Your stories are so detailed and well-written. It doesn't help that my wifes name is Jess as well...it's so easy to imagine her writing and experiencing this.

Can't wait to read more... :up:

lukkydog

Unread post by lukkydog » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:23 am

Wow....again! You write very well. Your narrative kept me enthralled to the last word. Not to mention the hardon that I had while reading it.

My girl enjoys the same kind of scenario you do. It is very hot for me. Our "reclaiming" sex is extremely hot and heavy.

I appreciate your sentiments about not developing feelings for the other guy. I'm glad you're careful about that. We are careful about that too. It can be an issue. As far as Mark's brother, I say, go for it.

You two are lucky dogs. You're on the same page together and that is admirable.

Jessica_r
Prepubescent

Unread post by Jessica_r » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:11 pm

Hi, everyone. I hope you all are doing well. Once again, I have to take a moment to thank all the people who take the time to comment on my posts and/or email me. Maybe I’m just a closet showoff, but just knowing that people react to what I write and will take the time to convey their thoughts really does brighten my day. Wow, I’m actually getting choked up. Anyway…

There was one message I received the other day that really caught my attention. I was asked just a few days ago if I was ever in the dominant role during sex, as I come across as quite submissive. Quite a while back (on the old version of the site) I had written an account of playing around with a cuckold fantasy with my husband. On another occasion, when we had explored male bisexuality (I have Mark’s permission to post this), I had taken some degree of control over that situation as well. So the answer is, “Yes, I have. However, it’s not really the best fit for me.”

I was talking about it with me husband the other day. Just as a sexual topic of discussion, it did have an affect on us. The sex that followed was good. The next day, Mark had to go do a 2-day IT job just across town (pretty unusual circumstance as Mark usual travels for work), helping out a friend/colleague on a consultation job. To be honest, it pretty nice to pretend we’re a “normal” couple with regular jobs. Being alone during the day, I was left to think about that post and Mark. I now that when I had taken on a more assertive role during sex that Mark had responded to it with excitement. However, after each time, I had come to regret some of my language and/or behavior afterwards. I dislike treating Mark in any way that isn’t loving and devoted. These thoughts bugged me all day.

Let me recap a bit:

Our first attempt at this sort of thing was to play around with our friend Chris. We had had several threesomes with him. So, I set up a situation where when Mark came home, I met him at the door, sat him down, tied him to the chair, and put tape over his mouth (mostly just didn’t want his voice to distract me and make me lose my nerve). I stripped down in front of him, revealing his favorite matching bra and panty set (odd since my underwear usually doesn’t match, as Mark often comments on). I had previously only worn this for Mark in the house, never outside. I climbed into Mark’s lap, facing him, and proceeded to tall Mark that I had a special surprise for him. I could feel his hard cock under me. I kissed Mark’s cheek and whispered to him that I loved him more than anything and asked him to remember that. I stood up and (with just a hint of actual force), slapped him across the face. We stared at each other for a very long moment. The shocked look in his eyes almost cost me my nerve, but I held to my plan. I tried my best to steady my voice and told Mark, “Now pay attention.”

I went the bedroom and came back into the room wit Chris, leading him by the hand. We stopped in the middle of the room and I turned around and we kissed. He held me tight to him his body, one hand on my neck and the other on my ass. After a minute or two of kissing, Chris took a step back and removed his shirt. I ran my hands over his chest and began to kiss my way down his body. Soon I was kneeling in front of him while he undid his pants. While Chris was stepping out of the last of his clothes, I looked over at my husband. I could tell he was surprised, but that he also liked what he was seeing. He taking the whole scene in, seeing his wife kneeling in front of another man. I told Mark, “I can’t wait to have that hard cock. It’s going to feel so good to have a thick hard cock from a real man.” Mark’s eyes fixed on mine. Mark’s cock is longer by over half an inch, but Chris’s is noticeably thicker. As Marks’s gaze ran over my face, I let my expression soften a bit and mouthed the words “I love you” to him. A good deal of the panic disappeared from Mark’s face, which helped me go through with everything that followed.

As Chris ran his hand over the head, I opened my mouth and proceeded to give the loudest blowjob of my life. I was humming and moaning, for my husband to hear, as I slurped and sucked on Chris’s cock. Just as I was beginning to wonder if I was doing something he was enjoying, I heard a groan from Mark. I glanced over at him and saw him shifting uncomfortably, but it was obvious that he liked what he was seeing.

After several minutes of putting on this show of giving head, Chris helped me up and led me to the couch, where he sat, facing Mark. I gave Mark my best penetrating glance, trying to say, “Watch him fuck me good,” using only the expression on my face. I straddled Chris’s lap and guided his cock into my pussy. I rode Chris like this for quite a while. The whole time, I was saying things like, “My God, your thick cock feels so good inside me. I love feeling so full.” For his part, Chris was saying things such as, “I love how tight your pussy feels,” and,”I can’t wait to shoot my cum in your mouth.” But it was when he said, “I love fucking your tight married pussy,” that it really hit me; I had started to forget that my husband was in the room. Chris slowed me down and had me turn around. I now had my back to Chris, and was facing my husband. Chris hands went to my hips and did a good job of controlling my motion of moving up and down on his cock. Chris nudge my hands up towards my sides and I got the suggestion. I cupped my breasts in my hands and squeezed/massaged them as he did me in front of my husband. Soon I was building towards an orgasm. I dropped on hand to my pussy and began to rub my clit. My breathing was shallow and labored. The look in my husband’s eyes was driving me insane. He liked watching me do this. I wanted to cum. Mostly though, I wanted SOOO bad to cum for him. Chris had licked his thumb and I could feel him sliding it into my ass. Te total sensation of all this stimulation drove me faster towards cumming.

I heard Chris’s voice behind me, “Are you gonna cum for me, Jess?” “Yes,” I grunted between gasps for breath. “Are you gonna cum on my cock in front of your husband?” I looked up at Mark and held eye contact with him when I said, “Yes, I’m gonna cum on your cock. Watch me cum on this thick, hard cock. God, it feels so good.” I looked back over my shoulder at Chris and added, “I’ve needed your cock inside me. I love the way you make me feel.” I turned back to see my husband squirming more, just as my orgasm hit me. I can be a bit vocal from time to time, and usually restrain myself. I made no attempt to contain myself. I ground myself onto Chris’s lap with each downward stroke, grunting and screaming each time I felt his cock hit bottom inside me. No sooner had my senses returned from the clouds than Chris took control again and had me on all fours in the middle of the living room, in front of my husband. Chris entered me roughly and suddenly. I knew he was getting close to climax. To my utter surprise, I found I was still there myself. It was hurried, frenzied sex. Chris had a firm grip on my hips and was pulling me to him with each inward thrust. For my own part, I was moving myself back into him.

Again, Chris’s voice was in the air. “You like my cock, baby?” Yes. “Tell me who fucks you the way you need it.” The next voice I heard was my own. “I need your cock, Chris. I’ve needed a real fuck for weeks. Don’t stop fucking me. I need you to make me cum again. I love your cock.” As I wound down my verbal torrent, I looked up at my husband. The look on his face was a mix of anguish and excitement. Did he know that I really still loved him more than anything? Did he think it was all true? I knew I saw excitement in there somewhere. That’s the side of him I was trying to feed. I looked straight into Mark’s eyes. “He fucks me so good, sweetie. I wish you could fuck me the way I need, but Chris gets to do that for me now.” Marks eyes burned into me. He was straining against the silk scarves holding him to the chair. Seeing him writhing there, watching me as his best friend did me from behind, I lost it. I cracked a nail as I dug my fingers into the carpet. I was cumming again. I shook and squealed as Chris fucked me over the edge. Normally, I would have expected him to slow up after my orgasm, but he did. I felt him tense. He was driving towards his own climax. Chris pulled out of me and moved up towards my mouth, stroking his cock. Just as I got my lips around the head, he exploded. Chris lurched as he came hard, forcing himself further into my mouth than I would have expected right off the bat. I gagged a bit as he hit the back of my throat, losing a bit of his cum which dribbled down my chin. When his orgasm had subsided, Chris kissed me on the cheek, got dressed and proceeded to leave, only pausing to pat Mark on the shoulder, an attempt, I can only assume, to acknowledge that the cuckold stuff was all just an act and that they were still friends.

As Chris made for the door, I crawled over to Mark. I undressed him from the waist down. I teased and licked, mercilessly. Mark was dying for relief. Mark was grunting loudly and trying to thrust up into my mouth. I looked up at Mark and asked him, “Did you like watching us, baby?” Mark nodded and made some sort of statement that I couldn’t make out with the tape still in place. I began to stroke his cock with my hand. “You want to cum now, sweetie?” Mark’s eyes were pleading as he groaned and stared at me. I confess that I smiled a bit at his helplessness. I pulled him towards me, normally just trying to get a better angle at giving him head, but not this time. Mark slid down in the chair, grateful to finally get the attention he needed. I slowly took his cock into my mouth, letting it bottom out in my throat. I withdrew, sucking hard, until the head was just between my front teeth. As I began to move back down, I slid one hand down to my pussy and began to finger myself, pushing my index finger deep inside myself. Again, I pulled off of Mark’s cock as slow and hard as I could. Again, Mark was trying to thrust into my mouth. I grabbed the base of his cock with my free hand and began to stroke it as I sped up the pace with my mouth. I could tell that Mark was already on the edge. He wasn’t going to last a minute at this rate. As Mark started to let out a low groan, I withdrew my hand from my pussy and brought it close to Mark’s groin. I looked up at him. His eyes were closed. I gave him the best head I knew how, without losing sight of his face. I began to push my slick finger into Mark’s ass. The next sound was something like a whimper. His eyes were still closed. I pressed on, trying to reach Mark’s prostate. I was sucking his cock the best I could, with every trick and flick I knew he liked. Soon I my finger was all the way inside Mark and I began a shallow pumping action. His whole body tensed. His cock surged into a rock hard state. The force of his orgasm shocked me. I swallowed his large, pulsing load until it ended, milking the last drops of cum from him with my mouth.

I withdrew my finger from inside Mark, but I kept up my felatio. I was able to keep Mark’s cock at full staff. I climbed into his lap, facing him and began to ride his cock. Mark was looking up slightly into my eyes. Soon, we were both getting into it. It felt so good to be with my husband again. I noticed that Mark’s breathing was labored. I asked him, “Do you still love me?” Mark nodded, with a questioning look in his eyes. “You want the tape off now?” He nodded again. “You promise to be a good boy and let me do one more thing?” Another nod and the same questioning look. I scooped up the strand of cum still on my chin, and placed it in my mouth. Then, just as I pulled the tape off of Mark’s mouth, I leaned towards his face nearing his mouth. I squeezed Marks’s cock with my pussy as I my mouth made contact with his. We kissed. I felt a huge electric thrill shoot through my body as we kissed. My husband had just cum in my mouth, then I’d placed the cum of another man in there, and now my wonderful husband was kissing me. We kept kissing as I rode him. After a few minutes, I came again.

As I came down from my high, I settled into a slow pace on top of Mark. I asked him if he was okay. He nodded and said yes. I tried to return to the Jessica that he’d always known. I thanked him for indulging me and asked if he had enjoyed everything. Mark nodded once more and kissed me again. He told me that it was the hottest porn he’d ever seen and that he loved me. I felt relieved but the sense of guilt (still early in our hot wife adventures) was beginning to build within me regardless. I asked Mark what he wanted. He asked me to untie him. I did. Mark then led me to the couch and bent me over the back of it. I remember thinking at the time that I would have preferred making love “normally” in bed. However, I now understand that Mark had some negative issues about male bi-sexuality that he was uncomfortable with. He was experiencing some bad pent up frustration and emotional conflict. Wanting more forceful sex was his release. I resigned myself to take whatever he was going to do to me, mostly out of the rising guilt within me. As rough as he took me, I must confess that I actually did enjoy it, partly because I felt like I was his again. I almost came again, but didn’t quite get there before Mark pulled out of me and pulled my head to his cock, wanting to shoot in my mouth again. We didn’t talk about any of it that night. That came later, the next night.

That was the first time that I made a real attempt to be the dominant partner during sex. While it was hot and exciting, mostly due to the newness of it, it was not a rousing success. A success to be sure, but a few bumps were there under the surface. After that experience, we made some exploration into Mark’s bi-sexual interest. Another experience tat comes to mind along that train of thought also had me in a sort of controlling position. I remember the feelings that I got when I was running my fingers through Marks hair as I encouraged him to give head to another man for the first time in our marriage (the second time in his life). I was very conflicted. Ultimately, so was Mark. After three or four such experiments, our heart-to-heart talks came to the conclusion that, while Mark felt some interest in those areas, he was just never going to be comfortable enough to enjoy them. I have to confess that I had a similar reaction. Watching Mark force himself through certain situations were just plain painful to watch. I liked it in theory, which made it even more painful. I knew he was doing it, at least partially, for me. I hated the idea that my interest in those areas was hurting him. In the end, we decided that we’d stop our exploration of those activities.

So, now that I’ve gone through the long explanation, back to the shorter version: Do I ever operate in the dominant role during sex? Yes, but not often, or with my success. Not a great fit to my personality.

Thanks again for all the comments, but even more so for the questions. Sometimes I want to make more posts, but I’m not really sure what to write about. Anyone have a suggestion? Seriously, I’m pretty open to talking about pretty much anything…

Love and hugs,
Jess

jrandmustang
Experienced

Unread post by jrandmustang » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:52 pm

Wow, Jessica. That was an account of the first time you played that way with your husband? Whether or not it comes naturally to you, it sounds like you can domme as well as you write. Thanks for sharing. I know Mustang is going to love this story!

moviefan

Unread post by moviefan » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:44 am

Please keep posting Jess
MF

Jessica_r
Prepubescent

Unread post by Jessica_r » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:35 pm

First, I’d just like to say thanks to Moviefan. For some reason, all the comments and email messages I was getting seemed to suddenly stop. As a result, I just made the assumption that no one cared what I posted, so I didn’t bother to journal any of this stuff anymore. So, again, thanks to Moviefan and the handful of people who emailed me, to let me know that what I posted was welcomed by some.

I chickened out on my last issues that I reported here. Yes, I had had an encounter arranged a while back with my brother-in-law. As it all came out, he thinks I was so drunk that I believed I was with my husband. When he came to visit, my husband and I tried to think of some way to repeat this. No plan we could come up with seemed like it could work. Trying to arrange sex with him, without him finding out about our lifestyle, just didn’t seem to be in the cards. As it turned out, all I was able to do was tease him a bit with carefully choosing the clothes that I would wear. After mark left on business, I was tempted to just come out with everything and see if he was game. I had toyed with the idea of leaving the video of me with two other men in the DVD player for him to find. Good sense won out and nothing happened. I began to think that I wasn’t as sexually liberated as I had thought. However, that’s not to say that I have nothing to talk about…

Mark was gone three days when he called and asked if I was game for a surprise. I know Mark very well. He had started something. I was eager to know what he had done. Mark told me that he had spoken to my boss and since I was getting through my work at such a good pace, that Mark and he had arranged some last-minute vacation time. The next thing I knew, I was packing my things, giving house-sitting instructions to my brother-in-law, and heading to the airport. I met Mark in St Louis. It was my first time there. Mark took me around to some BBQ places that he was fond of and we did some touristy stuff when he wasn’t working. Side note: I’m (very) afraid of heights and Mark made me go on the Arch tram attraction. I wasn’t happy with him for that.

After two days of our mini-vacation in the heartland, Mark’s IT work went into overdrive, as he was helping repair some legacy equipment that didn’t seem to like being replaced. I was a bit concerned that I was just going to spend the rest of my trip alone in our hotel, but Mark put my fears to rest. Mark finally came out with it; he had hoped to have me spend time with a guy he knew. Since Mark was going to be busy a lot of the rest of the time, it made sense for me to hang out with the other guy. To be honest, I was just as nervous and scared as I was excited. This was another step right back into the thick of it for us (but mostly me). Memories of Marc leaving ran through my head. I hid my eyes tearing up from Mark. Was I ready for this? This was probably the best situation I could hope for. I was away from home. No one here knew me. No one would know the man next to me wasn’t my husband.

I agreed, somewhat reluctantly, to meet the guy that Mark had in mind. Mark seemed perfectly at ease with the situation. He told me that he thought I would get along with his friend just fine. Finally, he reassured me that everything would go at a pace I was comfortable with. The next day, I did my best to relax. I spent a lot of time by the pool and in the sauna. As the evening came around, I got ready to have dinner with Mark and his friend. I was totally unsure of how things should go. After an hour or so of panic attacks, I got myself calmed down (with the help of the mini-bar). I got myself ready with my little black dress and my “classy” makeup routine (I don’t normally wear very much). About a half hour after I expected to see Mark, he called. He told me that he was running about an hour behind. I got nervous, not liking where this was going. An instant before I could ask him to call off our dinner plans, he beat me to the punch and told me that he couldn’t get a hold of his friend. I wasn’t happy. Just as I was getting ready to give my husband a piece of my mind, there was a knock at the door. It was him. I froze. Mark got me back to reality and told me that I should at least open the door and telling him what’s happened. He asked me to consider having a drink downstairs at the bar, but left it up to me. He told me he loved me and then said he had to go.

As I hung up the phone, I realized that my heart was racing like I was at a full sprint. When I heard another knock, I got myself to go to the door. I called out, “Just a minute,” to our (my) guest. I stared at myself in the mirror for a moment, trying to gather my nerve. I finally repeated to myself in my head, “If he’s nice, have a drink and wait for Mark.” I straightened my hair and my dress. When I got to the door, I looked through the peep-hole. I saw a blazer, shirt and tie. He was too tall to see his face. I took one last deep breathe and opened the door. Marc was standing in front of me in the hall. I let out an audible gasp. Marc held out his hand and said, “Hi, I’m Jim (the name my husband had given me). You must be Jessica.” The smile on his face killed me. My eyes started to tear up again.

I wobbled backwards, letting him into the room. Once the door was closed, I managed to ask what he was doing here. He explained that Mark had called him a few days ago and had asked him if he could take a few days off if we were in his area of the country. He’d driven down from Chicago to see me. Marc took a step towards me. I through my arms around his neck and we kissed. There was no drink to wait for my husband. Our clothes started to come off. Once my dress hit the floor, I felt Marc’s hands on my body. It was an electric jolt to my system. I kissed him hard, sucking on his tongue as it entered my mouth. I let out a welcoming gasp as his hand slid into my panties and grabbed my ass. Marc broke the kiss, taking a step back and beginning to unbutton his shirt and undo his belt. I stepped out of my shoes and slid my panties down and off. As I reached behind me to undo my bra, Marc stopped me, asking me to “Leave the rest on,” referring to my bra and stockings. I helped him shed the rest of his clothes. Once his boxer-briefs were off, I surprised myself by letting out a sigh. Marc kissed me again and asked me if I missed him. I couldn’t form words. Hard as I tried, I couldn’t speak. Instead, I just kissed him again and dropped to me knees in front of him.

I gave Marc the hardest, deepest, sluttiest blowjob of my life. When he sat on the edge of the bed, I kept right on going. As I knelt there in front of him, I reveled at the wonderful feeling of being with him again. His long, dark cock was mine to have and feel again. His strong hands were stroking my hair, as I bobbed up and down on him, trying every few strokes to take his cock all the way down. After a few minutes, I felt the familiar tightening of his grip. Marc was beginning to control my movement on him. “You want to make me cum, baby?” he asked me. I withdrew just long enough to catch a deep breathe and reply, “I want to make you cum so you can fuck me all night.” I dove my mouth back onto Marc’s cock. He let out a groan as I stroked the base of his cock and gently massaged his balls. His body bgan to tense and Marc began to cum. An instant before he began to shoot, Marc told me, “Show me how much you want it.” I sucked hard and fast, stroking the base of his cock while I rubbed my clit with my other hand.

After his orgasm was over, I backed off, and went into what my husband calls, “recovery mode.” I tried to be as loving and gentle to Marc’s cock as I could, kissing and licking him while I gently stroked his shaft. Marc told me to climb onto the bed and lay down. I was anxious to have him inside me. Marc kissed me again, and then began to kiss my neck. I expected him to enter me. He didn’t. I could feel his cock pushing up against my pussy, but still he didn’t enter me. He was kissing my neck and sucking on my earlobes (always gets me hot). I reached down to start guiding his cock to into me, but Marc took my hand away and pinned it on the pillow next to me. I moaned and squirmed. Marc knelt between my legs looking down into my eyes. I was breathlessly waiting for him to take me.

He began to stroke the head of his gorgeous cock along my pussy, but did not push to enter me. He was teasing me with his cock and massaging my breasts with his free hand when he asked me, “Do you want me?” “Yes.” “Do you want me?” he asked again. “Please put it in me, Marc. I need it so bad.” “What do you need?” I squirmed even more. Why did he have to make me say it? “I need you inside me. I need to feel your cock inside me. Please, Marc.” Marc pushed the head of his cock inside my pussy and began to shallowly stroke it in and out of me. I writhed on the bed and moaned. I wanted his cock, and he just refused to enter me. Why was he teasing me so bad? Hadn’t I just sucked him off? Didn’t I deserve his cock? I looked into his eyes and begged Marc, “Please, Marc. I need you so bad.” “What do you need?” “You. I need you. Please fuck me, Marc. I need you inside me so bad. I’ve missed you so much.” “Who fucks you the best?” “You do. You fuck me better than anyone ever has. Please fuck me.”

I moaned loudly out as Marc began to push his cock all the way inside me. Marc lay on top of me as he bottomed out inside my pussy. Mark began to stroke his cock all the way in and out of my pussy. I took me just a second, but I adjusted to his size again. I felt so full. I just wanted him to keep fucking me all night. His weight on top of me felt good. I closed my eyes and just let myself feel the sex. Every thrust was coming just a bit faster and harder than the one before it. Soon, Marc pushed himself up, locking his elbows and looking down at me. I saw in his eyes that I wasn’t the only one that had missed this. Marc shifted his position and angle slightly and pushed into me hard. I hadn’t felt this before with him. The head of his cock knocked against my cervix. It took me by surprise and I let out a startled gasp. Another few strokes and Marc did it again. His cock stuck there for a second when he stroked back out of me. Marc sped up again. He was pounding down into my pussy. I was panting and begging him to fuck me and make me cum. Marc placed his left hand on my right shoulder and his left hand on the back of my neck. As I looked up at him, I saw a look of pure sexuality in his eyes. Marc began to pull me into him with each stroke. He was steadily hitting the top of my pussy, wedging into my cervix every few strokes. I’m not sure how to say this; it hurt, but in a good way. “Ow,” and “Yes,” were alternating out of my mouth. I wanted this. I wanted Marc to take me. I started to cum. I screamed Marc’s name as my orgasm hit me. Marc kept pounding away at me. He eased up as my orgasm began to subside. Marc’s left hand moved down to my pussy and his thumb pressed down on my clit, rubbing it in a small circle, as he sped up again. I was cumming again. Mark was making me cum again in just seconds. As my second orgasm washed over me, Marc withdrew from my pussy and told me to roll over.

Settling onto my knees, I lay my head down on the pillows, reached back and held my pussy open for Marc. I have to say that the sultry moan that I let out as he entered me pleasantly surprised me. He must have done me like that for another fifteen or twenty minutes before he decided to make me cum again. Marc’s grip on my hips tightened and he began to pull me into him again with each stroke. “Rub your clit,” he told me. I did as I was told while Marc took a hold of my hair and began to ride me from behind be pulling me to him by my hair. I struggled to support myself, as I was barely being able to reach the bed with the fingers of my free hand. “You like having my cock again, Jess?” he asked me. “Yes.” “Who’s cock do you love?” “Yours. I love your cock.” Then he repeated the question from before, “Who fucks you the best?” “You do. I need your cock. Please make me cum.” “Tell your husband how good it is.”

Marc pulled me head towards my right and I saw my husband sitting in a chair watching us. How long had he been there? Did he regret doing this? He had to know what this was going to do to me. Marc kept right on fucking me. He tugged on my hair just a bit, reminding me that I hadn’t said anything. I tried my best to look my husband in the eyes, “He feels so good, sweetie. Please don’t be mad at me. I just need to feel him.” Marc released his grip on my hair and I slumped back down onto all fours. His pace increased. I started into a panting squeal as my orgasm built up. “Who fucks you the best?” he asked again. “You do. You fuck me so good. I need you so bad.” “Whose cock owns you?” It killed me to answer the question in front of my husband, “Yours. I love your cock. I’ll do anything for you (I didn’t realize that I hadn’t said “it” until after I’d spoken), just make me cum.” Marc really let me have it. I came hard, grunting and clawing at the sheets.

When I had finished getting back down to Earth, Marc rolled me over onto my back and entered me again. Now, normally, I would have thought this was just for him to “finish up.” It started off that way. After a few minutes, I began to wonder how long he was going to keep going. I started to luxuriate in the feeling of his beautiful cock moving in and out of me. I realized that if he kept this up for much longer I was going to cum again. I looked over at my husband. He adjusted his hard cock in his pants and motioned me back to Marc. I focused my attention back on Marc. He was breathing hard. Our eyes met. I was his. For that moment in time, he was my whole world. All I cared about was making him feel as good as he had made me feel. “That’s it, baby. Cum for me. Please give it to me,” I said as I ran my hands over his chest and neck. Marc let out a groan and tensed up. “Gonna take my cum, baby? You want it in your pussy?” Holy shit he’d been taking me bareback this entire time! How had I done this again, and in front of my husband? The head of Marc’s cock swelled up inside me, rubbing against my G-spot. I started to cum. “Yes! Fuck me. Give me your cum.” Marc rammed me with his cock harder than I remember feeling from him. I knew he was getting his angle just right as he was about to shoot. He was taking aim inside me. My eyes flew open and locked with his as he began to spear my cervix with his cock. In a flash, my legs were up over his shoulders and he was wedging himself further inside me. I screamed as the head of Marks cock pushed on something deep inside me. I rubbed my clit to help ignore the uncomfortable pressure inside me. The head of Marc’s cock found a foot hold, and he pumped shallowly in and out of me, not releasing that spot. His last few jets of cum shot into me as my own orgasm subsided.

Marc kissed me and told me he loved seeing me again and that he looked forward t the next couple of days. Marc was slowly pumping me with his cock, slowly withdrawing further with each stroke. I wanted him to fuck me again. What was wrong with me? Why was I like this? Marc broke our kiss and withdrew his cock from me. I stared at him while he pulled his shirt and pants on and carried the rest of his things to the door. He told me that I should enjoy the night with my husband because I woudn’t see him for the next two days.

As the door closed, I finally made myself look at Mark. For the first time in as long as I could remember, I couldn’t read his expression. I sat up and we looked at each other. I broke eye contact first, mostly because I didn’t know what to say. As I stared down at the bed, Mark asked me, “You okay?” I looked up at him again and replied, “Yes. Mostly embarrassed I guess.” “And?” “Scared.” “About me?” “Yes. Are you alright? Are we (referring to our relationship) okay?”

Mark moved his chair closer to the bed and said, “I knew you would want this. I understand that. I’m not mad at you for enjoying it.” We had avoided a lot of this talk before but I needed it out there. “The way I acted, the things I said; you’re not jealous?” I asked. Mark glanced at the floor for a moment and looked back into my eyes when he replied, “As long as I’m the only man you make love to, I’m fine.” I felt a weight lifted off of me. “Are you going to leave me for him?” Mark asked. I slid over to the edge of the bed and took his hand in mine, “Absolutely not. I love you more than anything. If you told me you were hurt or upset, I’d never see him again.” Mark smiled and said, “You like being with him better.” I shook my head and opened my mouth to argue that it wasn’t true, but Mark stopped me and continued, “You make love to me. That’s what I need. It’s what you need in a husband. But, the sex is better with him. Sometimes I wish I could give that to you. So, yes, sometimes I get jealous. As long as you only make love to me and care about how I feel, you can do whatever you like. I want you to be happy.” I was crying. Not because of pain or sorrow, but because of joy. These were words I needed to hear after what I’d just done. I felt loved and safe. I climbed into Mark’s lap and he held me as I cried for a few minutes. I love Mark. For the first time in a long time I was finally completely comfortable with having good, physical sex with another man while I felt emotionally faithful to my husband. I may be the luckiest woman on Earth.

I got my emotions under control after a few minutes. Mark dried my tears, kissed me and asked if I was okay. I nodded and said yes. I kissed him again, this time longer. I could feel his cock, still hard, under me. I asked Mark, “So I won’t be with your for a few days?” Mark smiled and replied, “Well, you’re not even really gonna see me unless we pass each other in the lobby.” H went on to explain that in the morning, he and Marc were switching rooms, and I didn’t get to know the number. “But, to tide myself over…” I cut him off mid-sentence and said, “You can have anything you want.” Mark asked me to go get cleaned up, saying that the first thing he wanted to make love to his wife, with nothing else on his mind. I kissed him, jumped up and got right in the shower. I got myself squeaky clean in no time flat. I’m not sure why, but I just kept thinking about my wedding night. I remember being so nervous, even though we’d had sex plenty of times by that night. It was just this feeling of pure love and joy about being with my wonderful Mark. I wanted to make him the happiest man on Earth, just like on our wedding night. Except this time, I didn’t have as many hang ups about sex and my body to clutter my thoughts and feelings. I was going to give my man the night of his life. Just thinking about it, I was getting wet again. As I final touch, I added just a bad of baby lotion to my finger and lubed my ass just a touch, but not so much that he would notice before he tried anything in that area.

For some reason that I don’t quite understand, I felt nervous as I opened the bathroom door. Why nervous? The only thing I can think of is that I might have felt some sense of pressure; that this had to be INCREDIBLE to make this whole event worth it to Mark. I took a deep breath and went through the door. Mark was right where I had left him. It surprised me actually. I had expected him to be in bed. Mark and I looked at each other for a moment. I was trying to read his expression and he was taking me in visually. I felt a bit self-conscious with him staring at my body as I stood there, but I was bale to let that feeling go and just focus on the idea of making love to my husband. Mark held out his hand and I walked over to him. I knelt down and he leaned forward and we kissed. I understood now. He wanted me to show him that I wanted him. He needed me to demonstrate that I was still his wife and that I loved him.

I unbuttoned Marks shirt, dropping it to the floor, followed by his shoes and socks. Next went his pants and underwear. I told Mark that I loved him more than anything just before taking his cock into my mouth. I felt loved and appreciated as he let out a contented sigh. My approach with my husband wasn’t anything like it had been with Marc. I tried to convey just as much, if not more, enthusiasm, but instead of my frantic slutty pace, I was tender and loving. I wanted Mark to enjoy every second of our night together. Mark lasted quite a while before his breathing became heavy. I got the tell-tale signs that I recognize from our years of marriage and sharing the same bed. The size of his load was quite striking, especially considering that we’d made love the night before. It occurred to me as I was swallowing his cum that Mark must have been thinking about what he’d planned to happen tonight all day long.

I duty fulfilled as a loving and devoted wife, I let out some of my inner slut. I let myself softly pant and moan as I kept sucking Mark’s cock. Once I was assured he would stay hard, I let his cock leave my mouth with a parting lick and kiss. I looked up at my wonderful husband and asked him to make love to me. Mark placed me on the bed and climbed on top of me. It was a lot better than our wedding night. Mark gave me four orgasms in the next half hour. Mark has few equals in stamina. He was perfectly happy to keep going. I begged off, wanting to give him some more variety. Mark relented and hand me turn over. There was no hair-pulling or ass-slapping. Mark was either holding my hips or running his hands over my back and shoulders. I came twice more before he started to speed up in earnest. Mark was having trouble, though I don’t another woman would have been able to tell. He was driving towards his own orgasm, but was trying to get me there to, so he was holding back, trying to outlast me. I took some more initiative and started to move back into him. Mark groaned as I started clenching my pelvic muscles on his cock (I’ve been doing Kegel exercises for years). I turned my head back to look at Mark and took his hand in mine. I told him that I wanted him to take the rest of me, and placed his hand on my ass. Mark asked if I was sure. I told him that I loved him and wanted to give him everything I had. Mark withdrew his cock from my pussy and started to press the head against my ass. With some effort, he was all the way inside me in just a minute or two.

Mark fucked my ass for another ten minutes or so before he began to tense and his rhythm skipped a few beats here and there. He was close. I began to encourage him. I told him how much I loved him and how good he felt; stretching my ass and making me feel so full. I was asking for him to fuck me over and over again. By the time he started to cum, Mark was really hammering my ass. I loved it. I felt so right and complete giving myself to him. I had been rubbing my slit for a few minutes when he began to shoot his cum into me. The sway his cock swelled, combined with the feeling of his warm cum shooting into me, it set me off, initiating my own orgasm. Mark rode me after his own orgasm was done, letting me enjoy mine. Mark withdrew from me and sat back on his heels, catching his breathe. I fell over on my side, doing the same. Ours eyes met. He looked sated, like a starving man who’d just been given a meal. I felt so in love and connected to him at that moment. It made me feel so good to have made him happy and to have enjoyed it so much myself. I crawled over to Mark and kissed him. Then I lowered myself down and gingerly took his cock into my mouth once again. Mark shuddered and groaned, clutching my head in his hands. His cock twitched and swelled in my mouth. I milked the last few drops of cum from his cock before letting his cock fall from my mouth.

Mark lay down on the bed and I curled up next to him with my head on his chest. We talked for quite a while about a lot of things, but mostly about “us.” I told him that it hurt to know that he felt jealous sometimes. I asked if there was anything I could do to make that go away. Mark said that he didn’t think there was, but added that it made him appreciate our sex life more, knowing that if it was just sex, I could get that anywhere, but like knowing that I came to be with him for love. I assured him that he was the only man I would ever love or make love to. He asked me if I had genuine feelings for Marc. I thought about it and had to say no, at least not the same feelings I have for him. The best term I could hope for was “puppy love,” for what I felt for Marc. If I had been surprised by my husband, I would have wanted to know where he’d been or what he’d been up to. When I saw Marc, I didn’t care about any of that. All I wanted was to have sex. I admitted that it was good sex (we both laughed at that), but that’s all there was. I told Mark that spending a couple of days with Marc would probably be fun outside of sex, seeing sights and playing girlfriend/boyfriend, but that I wasn’t going to run away with him or anything like that. I admitted that I had some feelings for him, and you might be able to call it love, but that I wasn’t “in love” with him. Mark held me a bit tighter and kissed me. He told me he loved me more than anything and that the only thing that made him worry was me falling for another man. I stroked his face and told him that I was his wife and would only ever “be in love” with him.

We laid there together a while longer. Mark was a bit drowsy and started to drift off. I was tired (to put it mildly), but was still feeling a bit revved up inside. I slid down and took Mark into my mouth again. With just a few strokes he was fully awake and within another minute or two he was hard. I climbed on top of Mark and rode him for a while, having a very nice orgasm in the process. A few more minutes of this and Mark was moving up into me with each stroke and controlling my pace by holding my hips. We were both getting pretty worked up. Mark pulled me down to him and kissed me hard, while quickening his pace. A few more strokes and Mark rolled us over, switching our positions. It was clear to me that we weren’t making love anymore. Mark was fucking me. I couldn’t blame him. He was probably already thinking of me having sex the next few days while he wasn’t going to be. I didn’t begrudge him trying to stave off and frustration he could by getting this out of his system. Mark fucked me hard, not really communicated with me much (verbally at least). I came again. Mark rolled me over before it was even over, entering me from behind. Mark kept my head down on the mattress, and held my tightly by my hips, taking me roughly again, this time from behind. I let out a startled moan as Mark suddenly withdrew and pressed himself to my ass. I squealed and yelped my way through it. If this was any other man, I would have called this abusive. I knew he was dealing with a lot of emotions, and I wanted to give him everything he wanted to make him happy, but it didn’t make it any more pleasant. I can’t call it rape, but only because I didn’t say the word “no.” Marks’ first words to me in quite a while were finally this, “Come swallow it.” He didn’t even use my name. I spun around and opened my mouth wide. Mark to my head in his hands and plunged himself inside. After fucking my mouth for about a minute, he came.

Once Mark’s orgasm subsided, he released his grip on me and we each caught our breathe. Settling down to sleep was easier than I thought it would be after that. Mark held me and told me he loved me. I knew it was true, despite the rough sex. I told him I loved him too. I love being held my Mark. It’s the safest feeling I know. I was out like a light in no time. At one point, I woke up and he wasn’t in bed any longer. The bathroom light was on. I chalked it up to him getting ready for work. I rolled over and went back to sleep, thinking that he’d come and tell me when he was leaving. When the bed rustled, I rolled over and curled up next to my husband. In just a bit I could feel his hands moving over me. I opened my eyes and saw that it wasn’t my husband, it was Marc.

More to come later...

HerLittleGuy
Experienced

Unread post by HerLittleGuy » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:48 pm

That was incredibly well told! For the record, I read everything that you post here, and I love it all. I've been remiss in my failure to express this to you however. To often I fear that folks with busy lives consume the gifts offered by the posters, but don't take the time to express their gratitude. Alas, the good authors hear just silence, and are left to ponder the merits of their efforts. I'm sorry to have been one of the silent many who truly do appreciate what you've brought here but neglected to tell you so.

On behalf of the many, (and with a tip of the hat to Moviefan), I want to express a collective 'thank you' to you for that post. Powerful imagery indeed. As one male who has, in the past, let the red mist of passion take me perilously close to the consensual vs rape line with my own Mrs, I found it illuminating to see this scenario as told from the female perspective. I know how I felt afterward (and 'yes' we talked about it). How much was 'ask / take' and how much was 'tell / force'? It scared me (my 'need'). And maybe I'm a bit of a pussy now because of it.

It sounds like you have a marvelous husband. Looking forward to more from you. Thanks!

hlg
Just a lucky guy with a great Mrs.

moviefan

Unread post by moviefan » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:29 pm

That is a great story and very well written. I loved it. Thanks again Jess

MF

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:34 pm

Thanks for another installment. I'm looking forward to more. I know I'm not alone!
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

keepstone
Prepubescent

Unread post by keepstone » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:09 am

Such a great writer. Your ability to make us feel like we're right there with you is amazing.

It sounds as if you and Mark's relationship is growing and maturing with every event that occurs with you two. I can.t wait to hear more

viking68
Experienced

Unread post by viking68 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:28 am

Jessie,
You rock sexy lady! :whip: Thanks for the updates!
V

Trist N Shout
Prepubescent

Unread post by Trist N Shout » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:34 am

Wow. It's wonderful/ Please continue.

sam6221941
Prepubescent

Unread post by sam6221941 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:22 pm

As always, great stuff! Keep it coming...

jrandmustang
Experienced

Unread post by jrandmustang » Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:54 am

Bump! Jessica, I missed your most recent installment because I was on vacation at the time, but I found it today and it deserves to be back on the front page. You are one of the best writers of erotica I've ever read. I love how you describe thoughts and emotions as well as action. With a couple of distinctions, Mustang has described her feelings toward me and toward her lover in similar terms. Thank you, and please keep telling us more. Like, what were the next two days like?

Oh, and note to duke9555: Yes, Mark/Marc sometimes confuses me, too, but that's part of what makes this so real. If you were going to set out to write a piece of fiction, you wouldn't intentionally confuse your readers by choosing such similar names. That's the kind of coincidence that happens in real life!

Jessica_r
Prepubescent

Unread post by Jessica_r » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:03 am

Hi everyone!

My God, I've really gotten behind. That trip ended quite a while back, but I just can't seem to catch up. I think that I write WAY too much detail and exposition. I got hooked on Tom Clancy novels in high school, so I think I can use that as an excuse. Does anyone want me to just give a very rough recap? It goes against my nature, but I find myself typing and typing and covering very little time spent on my vacation/adventure.

I hope everyone is doing well. Thanks to everyone who's posted comments. It really makes my day to see a reply to my thread.

Love and hugs,
Jess

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:37 am

Jessica,
You've been doing great - don't change your style. You have a way of making it so very real (just like Clancy only in a more erotic genre ;) )
O2

moviefan

Unread post by moviefan » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:16 pm

Jessica_r wrote:Hi everyone!

My God, I've really gotten behind. That trip ended quite a while back, but I just can't seem to catch up. I think that I write WAY too much detail and exposition. I got hooked on Tom Clancy novels in high school, so I think I can use that as an excuse. Does anyone want me to just give a very rough recap? It goes against my nature, but I find myself typing and typing and covering very little time spent on my vacation/adventure.

I hope everyone is doing well. Thanks to everyone who's posted comments. It really makes my day to see a reply to my thread.

Love and hugs,
Jess
Tom Clany! You write better stories than he does.

MF

Jessica_r
Prepubescent

Unread post by Jessica_r » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:49 am

First I’d like to apologize for my absence. Long story short, I had to deal with a few personal issues. I had been working on a final post to bring the account of my trip to St. Louis to an end. However, my husband Mark (who also serves as my editor) had some problems with what I was going to post. Initially, I just truncated the story to remove the parts that he was uncomfortable with me sharing. But, as we talked more, I realized just how badly we (as a couple) needed to take some time to pull back and take stock of our lives and our relationship. Overall, I think that things are genuinely alright now. Just one week ago, I probably wouldn’t have thought that. After a lot of discussion, Mark and I have decided that there’s no harm in me posting what has transpired. After all, we’re operating under adopted names and we don’t feel that there’s any risk of this getting back to our friends or family… not that I don’t consider the folks here friends… just making the distinction between this forum and the physical world.

So, what happened? Marc (our “friend”) and I had two days and two nights of really intense sex. The second day, we met a couple at the hotel who were there on a vacation. There seemed to be some sort of unspoken communication between us that both couples were very interested in sex. For my part, I was keenly aware that both of them seemed interested in Marc and I because he’s black and I’m white. We talked for a bit in the jacuzzi by the pool and agreed to meet for dinner. As things went well, we all wound up in their room. When Josie (the wife) and I were getting ready in the bathroom, she sheepishly asked me if Marc was as good as he looked. It couldn’t contain my smile as I told her that if she had him, she’d never for get it. The look on her face was priceless. Then Josie asked if I had ever been with another woman. I told her I had and asked her if she had ever done anything like that. She told me that Mike (her husband) had asked her about trying it a few times and that a year ago they had been dancing at a club when another girl had danced with her (nothing new there) and that the girl had placed her hand on Josie’s hip and kissed her. Of course Josie froze on the spot and the girl moved off, looking for a better partner/reaction elsewhere. Mike had been on her about it for quite a while since then. I asked her if she felt comfortable with doing anything with me. Josie turned bright red and said that she wasn’t sure, since they’d never done anything like this before.

I did my best to calm Josie down before we left the bathroom, telling her that as long as she focused on having fun and not being forced into anything, everything would be fine. I found myself wondering if I looked like her when I was a wreck. She seemed so nervous and anxious. I’d taken my drink into the restroom when we went in to straighten up a bit. I had her take a sip. Then I had her take two more. I slipped out of my dress and helped Josie out of hers. Does every other woman in the world now wear a thong? I’m being serious here. Am I the only hold out? Anyway, I have to say that Josie is quite attractive. She has pouty lips, shoulder length, brown hair and a great butt. Being that I’m 5’9”, she seemed quite a bit shorter than me when she kicked off her heels (which I never wear). My best guess would put her at 5’4” - 5’5”. At that height, her B cups looked a bit bigger than they were. Thankfully, I’m a full C (very small D, depending on the bra maker) or I’d have felt self-conscious. All in all, Josie was the quintessential mid-west, girl next door type of hot. I honestly complimented her on her body, telling her that she was quite beautiful. She shook her head a bit and avoided my eyes. I told her I was serious and assured her that Marc would love to see her like this. Josie fidgeted a bit. Wanting to break the ice a bit, I took her hand in mine and kissed her. Josie was frozen still. I asked her if she was alright. She nodded. I kissed her again, lingering a bit this time. Just as I was breaking contact, her lips parted. Without having pulled away more than an inch, I moved back to kiss her again, sliding my tongue forward a bit past my lips. Josie started to kiss me back. We kissed for a minute before I stopped and pulled back. I asked her if she was ready to go to the other room. She nodded and I reminded her that things would only happen if she allowed them to and that I’d help her move forward or stop if she needed it.

As we entered the main part of Josie and Mike’s room, I lead Josie by the hand and asked the guys if they had missed us. Both Mike and Marc stood up, happy to see us finally returning, and wearing less clothing. There seemed to be something in the air between the two men, but I couldn’t put my finger on it. I wanted to ask questions, but was afraid that Josie would freeze up. As it was, she was following my lead. I held up one finger to Mike, telling him that I’d be right there. I lead Josie to Marc and I kissed him, running my hand over his smooth, shaved head. After our kiss, I stepped aside and pulled Josie over in front of Marc. I kissed Marc again, then (checking to make sure that Mike was looking) I kissed Josie. Then Marc kissed Josie. She let out a surprised whimper as Marc put his arms around her. In just a few moments, Marc was taking off his clothes while he kept kissing Josie. For her part, Josie was already lost. I don’t even think she remembered that her husband and I were in the room. She just kept kissing Marc hard, rubbing his chest.

I went over to Mike and we kissed. There weren’t a whole lot of preliminaries. His clothes began to come off, as did my bra and panties. Soon I was on my back on the bed while Mike began to go down on me. My God, he knew what he was doing. I’ve always been more of a giver when it comes to oral, but Mike was something else. Marc was down to his underwear, as he stripped off Josie’s thong and bra. He sat her in a chair and knelt in front of her. Marc isn’t bad (per se), but I now knew what Josie was used to getting at home and knew there wasn’t much of a comparison. I was building up to an orgasm as I watched Josie’s face. She just kept staring down at Marc, like she couldn’t believe that a handsome, muscular black man (whom she barely knew) was going down on her. As my orgasm washed over me, Mike kept right on going. I felt very selfish, but it was the best oral I think that I’ve ever had. As I was luxuriating under Mike’s attention, Marc was standing up in front of Josie and slid his underwear off, revealing his cock to her. Josie was transfixed by Marc’s cock. Marc took Josie’s hand and brought it to his cock. She began to slowly stroke his cock. I felt a jolt run through me as Marc ran his fingers through Josie’s hair and brought her closer to his cock. I’ve seen devout people in church take communion with less reverence than Josie gave to Marc’s cock. She was practically worshiping his cock. Marc seemed to love what she was doing. I actually felt jealous at that moment, but was able to dismiss the feeling. At that moment, I knew I needed to have sex. As much as it pained me to stop Mike, it needed to happen.

Mike climbed up onto the bed as I slid back to wards the pillows. As I got comfy, Mike positioned himself on top of me. I opened my legs and he slid into me. I was so wet that it was effortless for him. After a few strokes, he bottomed out inside me. He felt awfully good. Marc feels better, because he’s thicker. Mike is just about as long I would say as Marc, who’s a little over 9 inches. But Mike is quite a bit thinner, even thinner than my husband who is only 8 inches long. The deep feeling was nice, and he was a very attentive partner. Mike kept adjusting his depth, angle and speed, based on my reactions. I found myself imagining what it was like for Josie at home with Mike. Her husband was a hell of a lover. If his cock was a bit thicker, she’d never want another partner, I promise you that. Despite wishing that he cold give me a “fuller” feeling, Mike had me at my second orgasm in no time.

After my second orgasm subsided, Mike began to withdraw. I guess he was thinking of starting something in a new position, but as I looked past him, I saw Marc and Josie and had to intercede. Josie had apparently stopped giving Marc head and Mark had her standing, with her back to him. I watched as he had her bend over at the waist and hold onto the chair she had been lying in. As hot as this scene was, I didn’t want this to be Josie’s first time. At least, not like this. I slid down to the foot of the bed and asked Marc if we could move Josie over to the bed for her to get started this way. I stroked Marc’s cock as I kissed his neck asking him, “Please, baby. Let Josie lie down for the first time.” Marc didn’t say anything but he let go of Josie’s hips. I motioned for her to lie on the bed where I had been. Mike moved off the bed as his wife lay down. Mike and I both watched, spellbound by the sight, as Marc climbed onto the bed and positioned himself above Josie. She didn’t acknowledge either of us as she ran her arms around Marc’s neck and they kissed. As they kissed, Marc used his knees to move Josie’s legs apart. As he started to set himself to enter her, Josie began to squirm and her breathing was becoming labored and erratic. Josie was just staring down at Marc’s cock. The look on her face was the strangest blend of lust and terror. Suddenly Josie looked around and found Mike. She looked like she was going to plead with him to either stop this, or tell her it was okay, but she couldn’t form words. Mike wasn’t doing any better. It looked like he might cum just watching his wife have sex with another man for the first time, or pass out while it happened.

I was torn on whether this should happen or not. It wasn’t my place to make decisions about another person’s life. I finally decided that something needed to happen. I went with my gut instinct: make this happen. I moved next to them on the bed and kissed Marc. Mostly, I knew that Marc can get pretty worked up and aggressive. While this fits me just fine, I wasn’t sure it was what Josie needed just then. I was trying to calm Marc down a bit. I slowly stroked Marc’s cock as I turned to Josie. I told her that she needed to ease up a bit and get ready for what was going to happen. I didn’t really ask her if she wanted this to happen. It was pretty obvious that she did, but she was almost hyperventilating. I released Marc’s cock and touched Josie pussy, rubbing her gently. I leaned down and kissed her, then whispered to her that Marc was going to make her feel so good that she’d never get over it. By focusing on kissing me, I think she was able to calm down enough to function. I felt the bed shift behind me as Marc moved into position between Josie’s legs. A small gasp escaped her lips. I broke our kiss and watched as Marc slid into Josie, going a little deeper with each stroke. Josie’s eyes were shut tight. She was mumbling over and over how big Marc was. Marc let out a comment of how tight Josie felt. I was feeling a bit jealous again. As Marc bottomed out inside Josie, he began to stroke in and out of her pussy. In a few minutes, Josie was panting and her voice became louder. She was moaning and squealing as Marc did her. I looked across the bed and saw Mike standing next to us, stroking his cock. He was hypnotized by the sight before him. Without even thinking about it, I began to play with myself.

In just a few minutes, Josie’s eyes flew open and she gasped, “Oh God!” I reached down and rubbed her clit as I bent over and took one of her nipples into my mouth and sucked on it. Josie’s body began to tense up and then convulse. She cried out again, “Oh God. I’m cumming. Oh God, I’m cumming!” Josie’s orgasm seemed to last forever. Even after it passed, she was still trembling. I kissed her again, telling her that everything was fine. I motioned for Marc to slow up, which he did, letting Josie catch her breath. I asked her if she was alright. Between sharp gasps for breathe, she said yes and nodded. I started to rub her clit again and was kissing her neck when Marc began to resume a faster pace. Soon Josie was moaning again. I was certain that she was having the best fuck of her life. I was jolted back to reality when I heard a grunt. I looked up and saw that mike was close to making himself cum. A wicked idea flashed through my mind and I didn’t even debate it, it just came out of my mouth. I looked up at Mike and said, “Come here and cum on Josie’s tits.” Mike had barely knelt on the bed before he started to shoot his cum. As Marc continued to fuck her, I licked Mike’s cum off Josie’s breasts. I felt Marc’s hand on the back of my head and heard him say some comment about how hot I looked. I could tell he really liked what he was seeing, as he was speeding up more. A satisfied groan escaped Josie’s lips. When I had her chest mostly clean I came back to Josie’s mouth and kissed her again. As she began to taste her husband’s cum in my mouth, I noticed a startled reaction from her, but she kept kissing me back.

I heard the words, “Oh God,” again, but this time it was from Mike. I looked up at Mike and asked him if he was okay. He was still idly stroking his cock. I thought that he was flipping out over his wife having sex with a relative stranger (and a black man at that), while kissing another woman, but Mike surprised me on a more basic level. He said, “She’s never had my cum in her mouth.” I was a little shocked by that. I took a few quick sucks on Mike’s cock (which made him jump a bit) and kissed Josie again. She kissed me back. When the kiss ended I asked her if she liked her husband letting her fuck Marc. She nodded and smiled at Mike. I told her that she needed to say thank you. I helped her prop herself up on her elbows and had Mike come closer. I told Josie to open her mouth. Mike had a look of pure ecstasy as his cum covered cock entered Josie’s mouth. After a few earnest bobs from Josie, Mike pulled away, sitting in a chair across the room.

At this point, I needed some attention myself. Josie was lying down again, enjoying Marc’s cock moving in and out of her. I was genuinely surprised that Marc had lasted this long. I asked Josie again if she was okay. Her eyes opened and looked into mine. She nodded and said, “Yes.” Want to try something new? There was a devilish look in her eyes. The scared little girl was gone. This was a woman who was having the best sex of her life and wanted more. I had Marc slow down and pull out of Josie. She already seemed to miss his cock. I motioned Josie to move further up to the headboard. I got on all fours between Josie’s legs and felt Marc move in behind me. As he entered me, I looked up at Josie and smiled. She had a stunned look on her face as I lowered my head down and began to lick her pussy. In just a few minutes, Josie was moaning softly and running her fingers through my hair. I came before she did, rolling to the side. No sooner had I cleared the way than Marc moved up the bed, took hold of Josie’s thighs, pulling her to him, and swiftly entered her. Josie let out a startled gasp. He was really giving it to her now. I watched, totally captivated as Marc took her. I had gotten her close, and Marc pushed her over the edge, giving her another orgasm. It never really let up. As Marc held Josie by her thighs, he kept pound away at her faster and harder with each stroke. Josie cried out, “Dear God!,” as she came again. That orgasm was just subsiding when Marc announced that he was going to cum.

Marc held Josie tightly by the hips as he said, “I’m gonna cum inside you.” Josie’s eyes flew wide open. “Oh God, please don’t. Not inside me.” I felt for Josie, I really did. I stood by my promise to help her out. I told Marc, “Please, Marc, pull out and cum on her.” Marc was so lost in needing to cum (after all he’d had the most sex and was the one who hadn’t cum yet) that he replied quite sharply, “I’m gonna cum on your face.” Without waiting for a reply, Marc took hold of Josie by the back of her neck. He suddenly withdrew from her pussy, and began to back off the bed, dragging her up with him. As Marc stood at the foot of the bed, He pulled Josie up onto her hands and knees. Josie, panting, left herself too open. Marc was rapid stroking his cock, aimed at her open mouth, when Marc quickly changed his mind and said, “You’re gonna suck me off.” Josie took a deep breath, I’m sure to say something to protest, but it was too late for that. Marc was in her mouth and moving in and out again. Soon he began to grunt and tense. I stroked the back of Josie’s head, trying to say soothing things to relax her. A startled grunt from Josie immediately preceding the groan from Marc told me that he was shooting his cum into her mouth. I felt very conflicted at that moment. On the one hand, it was hot watching her do this for the first time with Marc. On the other, I knew how much being the first to cum in her mouth would have meant to her husband Mike who had to sit back and watch as it happened.

At that point, the two most surprising events of the evening occurred. First, Mike got up and came over to get a better look what was happened between Josie and Marc. He watched, mesmerized, as Josie finished accepting Marc’s cum. As Marc pulled away, I was about to say something along the lines of congratulations, but I didn’t get the chance, as Mike came in closer and kissed Josie. I was totally speechless. Their kiss continued for a good while, with me just staring. Suddenly I was incredibly hot again. The second thing that through me off was what Marc did. Marc got my attention and told me that he knew that I liked this sort of thing and that I should enjoy what I saw. With that, he looked down at Mike and said, “Come here.” Mike turned, opened wide and took Marc’s cock into his mouth. I let out a startled gasp as he took several long hard strokes of Marc’s cock before letting it go. Without saying a word, Marc kissed me, quickly got dressed and left. Josie and Mike were kissing and feeling each other up as I was just processing what had happened. Marc had known about my fascination with male bisexual activity, but had always said that it just wasn’t for him, that he was totally straight. He had done that just for me. It was a gift. Josie and Mike finally got me back to the real world. We talked for a bit. I found out that they had both been bi-curious before tonight, Mike a little more curious than Josie. They seemed very relieved about everything that had happened. I was happy for them. I also came to understand that the odd feeling between Mike and Marc when Josie and I came out of the bathroom was the understanding that what happened (if it had happened at all) was the extent of how far Marc would go with it.

As I talked with Mike and Josie, I really began to open up and find some common ground with another couple. They asked me for advice on exploring “activities” together. I confessed that I wasn’t really the person to go t, given the bumps in the road that Mark and I had experienced. They countered that those bumps and setbacks were what they were interested in. They seemed to genuinely appreciate that sleeping around isn’t all fun and games and that their relationship was going to take a lot of work to maintain trust. For my part, I was very interested in how they each felt about their partner not only being with another person, but someone of the same gender. Mike was a bit embarrassed about the whole subject, but once I got him to understand that my interest was genuine and that I found it very erotic, he opened up. Josie was a little shy on the subject as well, but she seemed to grow more comfortable with it, telling me about what she liked about being with me. I smiled and countered that things hadn’t quite gone all the way. She got my meaning and we kissed again. In no time, I was lying back while Josie went down on me, with some instruction from Mike. That girl could not ask for a better teacher. Soon she had me feeling very good, all by herself. Mike took that opportunity to mount Josie from behind. Josie and I each had very nice orgasms within the next few minutes. After that, we had Mike lay down and we took turns sucking him. I suggested that Josie needed some more practice and she got up the nerve to try a second shot at swallowing. After Mike came, it was a very interesting exercise in three-party kissing. I said my “thank you”s, dressed and left.

When I got back to our room, Marc was just coming out of the shower. I immediately through my arms around his neck and kissed him. I loved the feeling of his arms wrapping around me, but they seemed a bit hesitant. From my husband’s reactions to such events, I knew he was processing a lot, even though he hadn’t really done much with Mike. I decided that I needed him to understand how much I appreciated his efforts. I thanked him several times, telling him how much I loved witnessing what Mike did with him. In retrospect, I must say that his reactions to my words could be well understood. He responded (body language mostly) positively when I mentioned how hot he had gotten me, but a bit negatively when I mentioned what exactly had happened.

In the end, I realized that I needed to make this about him and me. Still standing in the bathroom doorway, I undid his towel from around his waist, dropping it to the floor. Marc was then sliding my dress off my shoulders and unzipping the back. Soon, he was helping out of my dress and my panties. I expected to move to the bed, but Marc had other plans. Marc positioned me a couple of feet from the bathroom counter and had me bend over at the waist, resting my forearms on the counter. Marc slid into my pussy rather easily and fucked me until I’d had two orgasms. I was a mess by this point. After everything that had happened, I didn’t have much left in me. Locking my knees was the only things that had me upright. Marc asked me if I had liked what I had seen. I said yes. Then he asked if I wished that more had happened. I looked back over my shoulder at Marc and said yes. Marc spanked me and said that he liked making me happy, but that if he was going to fuck anyone in the ass that night, it was going to be me. Marc then asked me for the bottle of KY on the counter next to me. With a shaking hand, I passed it to him. Soon he was dribbling it onto my ass and rubbing it on himself. I could see him stroking his cock behind me. God help me, I came twice while he fucked my ass. The whole time, I kept picturing him doing this to Mike… and then I was imagining my husband Mark. Not even a minute after my second orgasm, Marc grunted and his grip on my hips tightened. I felt his cock swell to greater proportions as his cum shot into me. In the end, Marc’s orgasm was a relief. I was totally spent. I vaguely remember showering and climbing into bed with Marc. The same odd switch that had occurred two days before happened again. I was somewhat aware of the bed shifting. Marc nuzzled my ear some time after that, thanking me for everything. A bit later (an hour or so) I rolled over to snuggle with Marc and found my husband Mark instead.

My emotions were in instant conflict. I LOVED having my wonderful husband back with me. At the same time, losing my “special friend” was kind of hard for me. It took some effort not to cry. I started to wonder why he hadn’t said a proper goodbye. It was a silly question. I wouldn’t have handled it any better had I been more awake and me getting sad or upset would just bring Marc down. I knew that Marc leaving the way he did was for the best. I did my best to simply enjoy having my husband back. I dozed off again and awoke after sunrise alone. I quickly realized that Mark was in the shower. That day was the last day of his contracted training/IT installation. As he came out, he assured me that everything he needed done for work was taken care of and that he just had to go in and do some talking to the management people and collect names and numbers from the technicians. We agreed on a good return time to enjoy our last evening before heading home. Then I was alone. It was difficult. I didn’t like being alone. Breakfast came to the room while I was in the shower. There was a note from Mark telling me that he loved me and that he couldn’t wait to spend time with me again.

It was something of along morning. Time just seemed to drag by. I found myself looking forward to being Mark’s wife again. I was also a bit distracted by memories of the day (but mostly night) before. Knowing their room number, I called Josie and Mike. Josie answered. I asked what they were up to as I had until the afternoon to myself and was feeling a bit lonely. We agreed to meet up at the pool. Having other people with an unconventional marriage around to talk to made things easier. I confessed that I was married and not to Marc. Mike took the information in stride, but Josie seemed genuinely surprised. After some more talk by the pool, Josie and Mike invited me to dinner. At this point, I hadn’t actually mentioned that my husband was with me now that Marc had left. I explained about spending time together, but they seemed interested in meeting Mark. I wasn’t quite sure that Mark would be comfortable with the situation, but I agreed that dinner sounded harmless and we planned a time to meet up in the hotel restaurant.

I spent a little bit of time getting my things squared away for flying out the next day and catching up on my email. By the time Mark got back to our room, I was thrilled to have my husband back. We talked for a long time. Mark wanted to know everything that had happened. We “enjoyed” each other’s company for a while, each performing oral on the other. After that we had some of the best, most relaxed, intimate “married sex” of my life. As we continued to talk about the past two days, I started to get very emotional about my “boyfriend” leaving again. Mark held me as I cried. At first it was just the feeling of loss, but it turned into something more. I felt like every time I felt for another man, that I was cheating on Mark. It was taking a toll on me. Mark apologized for arranging the meeting, saying that he hadn’t realized what the affect it would have on me. Despite how nice it was to hear him apologize, I knew it wasn’t his fault. He was trying to do something for me. He gave me a gift, one that I couldn’t take home and keep forever, and now that it was gone, I felt crappy abut it. After a while, we cleaned up, showering and getting dressed. I told Mark about our dinner invitation. He agreed to go with me, although I could tell he wasn’t exactly thrilled with the idea of meeting people who knew I slept around with other men.

Dinner was surprisingly pleasant. Any fears that Mark had about feeling looked down upon seemed to be eased once he met Josie and Mike. Mark and Josie work in similar fields, so they got to talk shop. Mark doesn’t meet a lot of women who speak “geek,” so he was quite impressed and chatty once they got going. Once the meal was done, we all took our drinks out onto the patio and continued our conversation. Once the four of us were alone, Mike finally got up the courage to tactfully ask Mark about how he felt about me being with other people. From there on, the talk got more whispered and personal. After a while, it was easy to tell that we were al turned on. Not really believing it myself, I was the one who asked if anyone wanted to go inside for a nightcap. Al three of them looked at me kind of funny. I couldn’t help by smile as I realized what a bad euphemism it was, especially since we all still had drinks with us. Nevertheless, everyone just sort of exchanged knowing glances and agreed. We headed upstairs to Josie and Mike’s room.
Once we were inside the room, Mark turned on the radio to a decent jazz station (mostly to mask noises and conversation to people in adjacent rooms). I remember think as when entered the room that going to my husband was safe and comfortable, but not a great move for an exciting evening. On the other hand, going to Mike might send the wrong message to my husband. So, as the music filled the room, I decided that the best course of action was to move towards Josie. I have to confess that she is an amazing gal. She has a certain innocence to her without seeming naïve or dimwitted. Kissing her, I felt like I was back in my first girl-girl experiences in college. That was just before meeting Mark. I chose him over my roommate. I’ve never regretted that choice for an instant, but kissing Josie just then, I got a sense of what I had left behind: soft lips, delicate hands, sweet smelling hair. Having a feminine partner was becoming fun again. As fun as it was just fro the two of us, I was still aware that we had an audience. I unzipped my dress and Josie helped me by pulling the straps off my shoulders and sliding it down my body. As I stepped out of my dress, Josie unbuttoned her shirt, revealing a very lacey bra. As we kissed again, I unbuttoned her slacks and pushed them down off her hips. Now both in our underwear, Josie and I made out on the bed. I got her bra off and began to fondle and suck on her breasts. I continued to roll her nipples between my fingers in one hand as I kissed her neck. Josie began to squirm and breath heavily as I started to whisper how hot she made me and how badly I wanted to watch her get fucked just like the night before. To everyone’s surprise, Josie came without me (or anyone else) touching her pussy.

After Josie recovered, I removed her panties and went down on her. After a minute or so, I felt my panties being pulled off my hips. I obliged, helping my new partner get them off me. As they came off, I moved my knees apart and waited to feel it. I wasn’t disappointed. I felt hands on my hips and a cock entering my pussy. I took a break from working on Josie to look back over my shoulder. It was my wonderful Mark. I said, “I love you,” and went back to licking and fingering Josie’s pussy. The bed began to move again. I glanced up and saw that Mike was kneeling next to Josie and she was starting to suck his cock. We continued in this way for a while. I came first. Just a minute or two after me was Josie. I straightened up and looked back over my shoulder at my husband. He kissed me, giving me a few last strokes before pulling out. I told him that I wanted to see him fuck Josie. I looked at Josie herself. She was smiling at us. Josie slid up to the pillows and got comfy. I watched as Mark climbed onto the bed. Kneeling between her legs, he looked at me and asked, “Are you sure?” I smiled at him and nodded. I was idly fingering myself as I watched Mark enter Josie and begin to fuck her. He was so much gentler than Marc. This was a new sight for me. I know he wasn’t “making love” to Josie, but this wasn’t Mark all out fucking like a rag doll either. This was some odd middle ground. It turned me on to watch it. Without really thinking about it, I leaned forward and started to lick Josie’s clit while Mark slid in and out of her. I liked flicking my tongue over and feeling Mark’s cock slide by. Just as Josie started to get really worked up, I noticed that Mike had moved to the other side of the bed. He was leaning down to opposite me. I moved back and let him try. I watched as Mike licked Josie’s clit. Then, just as I had, his tongue made contact with Mark’s cock as it moved in and out of Josie’s pussy. I heard a sound come from Mark. Was it a grunt or groan as excitement? Was he enjoying that? I reached my hand behind Mark’s thigh. I started to cup and gently massage his balls: another grunt/groan from Mark.

Another couple of minutes of this and Josie was getting close to another orgasm. I released Mark’s balls and wet my finger with juices from Josie’s pussy. As she was building up, I started to slide my finger into her ass. Josie gasped and her whole body clenched. Mike licked her clit while Mark and I fucked her, him with his cock and me with my finger. We all slowed down after her climax passed. I straightened up and kissed Mark, telling him again that I loved him. There was the groan again. I don’t know what possessed me, but I started moving, making something else happen. Did I know what I was doing? Yes and no. There was this idea in my head. It got me hot and I wanted it to happen. I wasn’t thinking about consequences. Without stopping the kiss that Mark and I were exchanging, I pushed on Josie’s hip, nudging her away. As soon as she started to move, I placed my hand on Mike’s head, still right next to Mark’s cock. I started to pull Mike towards Mark. As I kissed my husband, another man was sucking his cock. I swear to God, I almost came as I heard Mark let out a low groan.

As our kiss broke, I backed off a little and watched as Mike’s head bobbed up and down on Mark’s cock. I was so hot watching this that my breathing was labored. Josie was fingering me and kissing my neck as we watched our husbands. Mark’s eyes were closed, his head back. I wondered if he was imagining me, or really enjoying this for what it was. After a couple of minutes, Mike let go of Mark’s cock with one last, wet sounding slurp. I wanted to fuck Mark silly at that point, but the look on his face stopped me. He looked conflicted, almost a pained expression on his face. I wanted to keep things going, but mostly, I wanted to make Mark happy. He only thing that went through my mind was making him cum, fast and hard. I went to Mark and kissed him, holding him tightly. As he kissed me back, I got hope that he was okay. I moved Mark off the bed and back into a chair. I knelt in front of him, told him I loved him and swallowed his cock. Every trick and flick that I know Mark likes came out. Soon, Mark was groaning because of me, as his fingers ran through my hair.

As I was doing my best to suck Mark off, I felt hands run over my ass and shoulders. Mark and Josie were behind me. Feeling s few more movements, I felt someone moving my knees apart and sliding their head under me. I glanced down and found Josie, her eyes closed, tentatively beginning to lick me. I was so wet already that it had me feeling good awfully fast. Mike was moving around a bit, stroking my hair, kissing my neck, feeling my breasts and ass. Then I felt him shift, he was standing up. I glanced up and what I saw had me on the verge of orgasm; Mike was standing right next to Mark, watching me and Josie. Mike wasn’t even making a move, but the idea was in my head from years before. Let me explain…
Years ago, when Mark and I were first learning about each other’s sexual history, I learned about something that happened with him that set into motion this fascination that I’ve always had with male bisexuality, especially Mark’s. He told me that his previous college girlfriend had arranged a threesome with him and a girlfriend of hers. After that she wanted to know if he could do the same, because she had always wanted to experience that. He was reluctant to flat out turn her down, because she was very “adventurous.” He begged off a few times and she got frustrated. Well, one night they’d been drinking with a few friends and as things wound down and people left, he was with her and a guy she knew. One thing leads to another and Mark was getting the blowjob of his life (before he’d met me that is) from his girlfriend. Then the guy he thought was passed out a while before was next to him, naked. He was moving towards Mark’s mouth. His girlfriend had him feeling really good, and suddenly stopped and began teasing his cock with her tongue and asked him to please try, just this once, for her. So, with a lot of alcohol and sexual teasing/blackmail, Mark did open his mouth and engage in his first ever male-male sexual experience.

Now, for me, this has always been a hot button issue. From the night I first heard this, it’s been a fantasy of mine to see it. For Mark’s part, he has both been excited by and ashamed of the memory. Eventually, I did get Mark to try and get over his problems with the issue. We tried to play a bit in that area. At the time, everyone has always enjoyed themselves. Afterwards, Mark has always had problems with it. Confession here: I love it. It gets me so hot, it’s not funny. That makes it all the harder to know that it’s just not for Mark.

So, where does that leave me? Seeing Mike there next to Mark, I couldn’t help myself. Stroking and sucking Mark’s cock the best I knew how, I turn on my “pure slut” mode of operation and made my move. I let Mark go with a loud pop and stroked his cock with a firm grip, running my thumb along the bottom, paying additional attention to the base of the head. I looked up at Mark. His eyes opened and he looked down at me. I asked him, “Please do it tonight, sweetie. Can you take him in your mouth for me?” I knew what I had asked him. I knew this would be bad later. I didn’t care. I ran my other hand up and down his chest as I stroke Mark’s cock. I gave another hard deep suck and then I asked him again, sweetly, pleading. I needed to see this so bad. Mark was struggling. Even at the time I knew that. That same pained look was there again. But for me, he did it. Mark turned his head to the side and looked at Mike. Not at his eyes. He couldn’t make eye contact. Mark just stared at Mike’s cock. Mike stepped towards my wonderful husband. Mark opened hi mouth. About 30 seconds into this, while Josie was licking me and fingering my pussy, I came. Hard. Josie returned the favor from earlier and started to finger my ass as I came. Mark kept up what he was doing for another three or four minutes until he was getting close to climax. Mark broke off the blowjob he was giving Mike and told me he was getting close. I had been watching him, totally enthralled in what I was witnessing.

I glanced up at Mike who was watching the rest of us while he stroked himself. Our eyes met and there was instant communication of what we both wanted. Without exchanging a single word, Mike moved down next to me. His hand replaced mine on Mark’s cock. Mark was visibly uncomfortable with what was happening, but was so close to cumming that he couldn’t really protest at all. I shifted up and off of Josie. Josie Muttered, “Oh, God…” as she saw what was happening and got up to get a better look. I knelt next to Mark and told him how much I loved him. He just grunted as his body tensed. Mark was gripping the arms of the chair tightly. I was running my fingers through his hair and kissing his neck. As I glanced down, to my utter surprise, Josie had taken control of Mike’s special moment. Josie was knelt behind Mike, leaning over his back. With one hand she was reaching in front of Mike and stroking his cock. With the other, I was pretty sure, she was fingering his ass. I started to get wet again from watching her revel in this moment. Mark let out a louder groan and bucked a bit. Mike grunted in surprise, taking cum into his mouth, from the source, for the first time. He coughed a bit, but kept going. After a few more strokes in and out of his mouth, Mike let go of Mark’s cock.

As Mike moved back and sat down, Josie moved in front of him and began kissing him. Soon, their kissing became more passionate, and Josie pushed Mike back onto the floor. In another few seconds, Josie was on top of Mike, riding his cock. I moved in front of Mark and took his cock back into my mouth. Mark let out a satisfied moan as I let him enjoy the last ripples of his orgasm. After he was done, I idly stroked Mark’s cock while I licked up the cum that Mike had let spill from his mouth. To my surprise, Mark stayed hard, even seeming excited and ready for more. I climbed up into Mark’s lap and settled onto his cock. I rode him rather quietly until I began to build up to orgasm again. As I was approaching my climax, I asked Mark if he was okay. He said yes. I asked him if he liked what had happened. Mark nodded and said that he wanted to make me happy. I told him he had and started to cum. As I was getting my sense back, Mark asked me, with a glint of danger in his eyes, if I was ready to give him what he wanted. I told him he could have anything he wanted, thinking he was going to throw me around and use me. I was wrong.

Mark had me climb off of him. He slid out of the chair and knelt on the floor. Pulling me down to him, he took hold of me by the hair and pulled me head to his cock. I was there on all fours, while Mark fucked my mouth, rather roughly. Instantly I knew that Mark was having manhood/dominance problems. I didn’t want to stop him. After all, I had caused this. We had done this before. I knew he had to exercise some demons or he would resent me for what I had pushed him into. I eagerly took everything he gave me, even enjoying it to some extent. Mark abruptly stopped and pulled me to him, kissing me. Mark then whispered to me to go make Josie feel good, adding that he wanted her hotter then she’s ever been, and that he wanted me to have two fingers in her ass. As Mark sat back in the chair, I went to Josie, still riding Mike, and began to stroke her hair and kiss her neck. While I was fondling her breasts, I asked her if she liked seeing Mike and Mark suck each other. “Oh, God yes!” was her reply. I started to rub her clit, suck on her nipples and told her that I had seen Mark do that a handful of times and that it always got me hot. I kissed Josie again. This wasn’t the playful, exploring kisses we had shared thus far. This was hard and passionate. She was sucking on my tongue. Josie was panting hard. She was in what I’ve started thinking of as, “the state.” She was totally lost to what was happening to her. I backed off from Josie and nudged her down to Mike. She was lying on top of him as he thrust up into her. I stroked Josie’s hair some more and asked her if she was ready for something new. A happy smile appeared on her face and she purred, “Yes.”

What I did next, I did for my husband. He didn’t say anything. He wasn’t forcing me to do anything, or even telling me what to do. All I was focused on was making Mark happy. I felt that I owed him that. I slid my hand to Josie’s pussy, thinking it was really hot to feel her husband’s cock moving in and out of her. I was able to lube my index finger. I whispered to Josie to try and relax. In another minute, I was finger fucking Josie’s ass as she and Mark fucked. Josie was apparently liking it since she had just started making little panting and mewling sounds. After a minute or two of this, I withdrew my finger and leaned forward. First I licked one of her ass cheeks while squeezing the other. I let a drop of spit drop onto Josie’s asshole. I worked it in slightly with my finger. Then I dripped another drop of spit there. I leaned forward more. As my tongue made contact with Josie’s hole, she let out a startled gasp and bucked a little. After a few licks, (which it sounded like she enjoyed) I pushed my tongue forward into Josie. Josie grunted and squealed as I swirled my tongue in a circle. I tongue fucked Josie’s ass this way for two or three minutes. He was bucking and gasping by the time I stopped. Then I inserted two fingers inside her, reaching them up to the third knuckle inside her. I was finger fucking her again.

Then Mark was next to me. He was running his hand over Josie’s back. He asked her, “You like that, Josie?” Josie replied, “Yes. God, it’s so good.” “You want more?” “God, yes. Fuck me.” I know she was asking for my hand or mouth, but that wasn’t what Mark had in mind. Mark motioned me aside. I moved over as he positioned himself behind Josie. Once she figured out what was happening, Josie got a little panicked, but didn’t pull away. All she said was, “Oh, Mike…” I’m not sure what the background was behind that. My guess is that he’d wanted to have his wife’s ass, but another man was getting that first. That man was my husband. To my surprise, I wasn’t jealous at all. I watched as Mark felt up Josie’s pussy and lubed up his cock with her juices, and then pressed himself into her ass. Josie whimpered as Mark continued to push himself forward until he was all the way inside her. Mike stopped moving until Mark was seated within Josie. Soon, after giving Josie a chance to adjust to her new situation, both men started moving. With only a handful of strokes into things, they developed a good rhythm. Josie’s eyes were shut tight. She kept mutter little bits of speech, but it was mostly incoherent. I’d say the main theme of the fragments that she spoke concerned the words God, tight and full, mixed into an erotic cocktail of moaning and squealing.

After Josie’s first orgasm, after starting into anal sex for the first time, Mike shifted off rhythm, withdrawing from her pussy. After kissing Josie, Mike moved out from under her and knelt in front of her and Mark. Mike was stroking his cock as he told Josie that he waited so long for this and then to open her mouth. He boys rocked Josie back and forth between them for another minute or so until Mike came. Without even thinking about it, I knelt beside Josie and cheered her on, whispering to her how good she was being to her husband to finally do this for him. She was a real trooper. It’s not the easiest position to be in while trying to swallow, especially if you’re new to it. Josie kept it all in and sucked her husband dry. He was loving every second of it. Mike just leaned his head back and moaned. He sounded as if he’d been reborn into the world. After a few more strokes into Josie’s mouth, Mike pulled back and sank back onto the floor. Josie only lasted another minute or so after that. He grunting became more labored and was mirrored by wincing expressions on her face. Josie had to have Mark stop and pull out of her ass. She just could take it anymore. I was amazed that she had lasted as long as she had.
As Josie pulled away from Mark, he let out a terrible groan. He was all worked up and needed release. I thought (briefly) about trying to get him with Mike. As soon as the thought entered my mind, I felt bad. I actually thought I could get them to do it, but it was selfish of me. As confused as I knew Mark would be the next day, I also knew that would push him off the deep end. That wasn’t right. Mostly out of some sort of repentance for just thinking that, I moved to Mark, kissed him and got on all fours in front of him. I had barely begun to realize what I’d done when I felt Mark fingering my pussy, then using my juices to rub on my ass and onto his cock. Soon, Mark was entering me. After just a few strokes, Mark leaned forward and asked me, “You know I love you, right?” I told him I did and braced myself. Mark began to really fuck my ass. I was getting it twice as hard and fast as Josie had. Soon, Josie was next to me, rubbing my clit and kissing my neck. Another few minutes and Mark was at the edge. Feeling Mark’s cock swell inside me, sent me over the edge myself. We both came, me as Mark was finishing. I actually had to look back at him and ask him to keep going. It was an intensely erotic feeling. As difficult as it sometimes is to enjoy, to ask a man to keep fucking my ass so I can cum is both hot and a bit humiliating. I find myself wondering if that is part of the reason it gets me hot. When Mark had made sure that I was done, he slowly withdrew from me and we both slumped down to the floor.

Everyone was strangely silent after that. Mark and I said our goodbyes, dressed and left after exchanging contact info. Mark hardly said three words while we got ready for bed back in our own room. I decided that he needed to work out some things a bit before I pressed him to talk. I didn’t want anyone saying anything that they’d regret. The next day, Mark seemed fine as we packed and flew home. Once we got home, Mark and I both sort of collapsed. Not having sex that night didn’t seem like much. We were both tired from travelling. The same for the next night had me more worried. Finally, I couldn’t take it any longer and I made Mark talk to me. Mark really regretted going through with everything that happened with Mike. I didn’t know it would hit him as hard as it did. Maybe I didn’t want to know. All hotwife activity/talk stopped. Since Mark was between trips, we had plenty of time to talk. I even got him to see a counselor with me. This is a big deal since I normally don’t think very highly of the mental health community. Is that unfair? Yes. There’s a stigma attached to getting mental and/or emotional help.

So, where are Mark and I at now? It was really hard for us to open up to a counselor. Unloading everything about our “unconventional” activities caught her quite off guard. Once she digested that we had both entered into this willingly and had continued that way for some time, she was able to get her head around the idea that the extra partners wasn’t the problem (per se), but rather some more of our own personal and relationship issues. We’re still seeing her (in a totally professional sense). However, Mark and I have gotten to the point where we think we have a pretty good handle on where we are as individuals and as a couple. What sorts of things have come out? It totally floored me when Mark just blurted out that he thought he was bi, not just bi-curious. Actually, it actually took our therapist a lot more work to get me to make the same admission. I guess that I was always able to lie to myself and just chalking up all the encounters as “fun” or “adventure” or “something for Mark.” The truth is I liked it all. I am bi. That is part of who I am, at least it’s part of the me that I am now. Wow… I’m not sure that last sentence made any sense…

For Mark’s part, that same self-realization came a lot quicker, but has taken more of a toll on him in the process. He still has a lot of self-image problems to work out with his sexuality. For that, I feel so much shame and guilt that I’m right there with him, trying to sort out my own feelings. I pushed him much harder and faster than he was okay with, and he allowed it so that he could try to make me happy by giving me what I wanted. There have been days in the last couple of months where I have looked at him from across a room and seen that pain hidden behind his eyes. When I see that I feel total self-loathing for what I did to my husband. I know that he doesn’t blame me, so he doesn’t feel as if there is anything to forgive. What I am trying to come to terms with is forgiving myself.

We didn’t make love for close to two months. Being together again was awkward. It wasn’t particularly good sex for either of us, but it was a step towards normal. The sex continues to get better. A few days ago, we even talked about “playing” again. I wish that I could end on a more positive note. For me there is one: I still have my wonderful, amazing husband, Mark. As long as I have his love, I know that I’ll be fine in the long run. Knowing that, I can focus on being a better wife, the wife he deserves to have.

Take care everyone.

Love,
Jess

lukkydogg
Virgin

Unread post by lukkydogg » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:34 pm

Wow, Jess and Mark,

Another amazingly erotic, hot story. Again, Jess, you are, without a doubt, the finest writer on this site. Not to mention that you are probably the hottest and sexiest woman here. Damn....hot, hot, hot.

The final two paragraphs detailing your relationship, the professional counseling and the two month sexual hiatus are very helpful in understanding the complex web of feelings and thoughts that go into our sexuality. Thank you both for sharing that.

An alternative lifestyle is complex. Your experiences attest to that. I am a swinger of 11 years and have been poly for the last 4 with plenty of BDSM thrown in. My experiences with my wife of 31 years and those of our friends in the lifestyle mirror your experiences.

That is, that while an alternative lifestyle has it's "bumps" the highs associated with it are incredibly great and I wouldn't trade my time in the lifestyle for anything....despite the bumps along the way.

Good luck to the both of you...you sound like two very intelligent, thoughtful people who will be just fine!

Keep the stories of any new experiences coming! Heck, if you write a fairy tale, I'll read it just because you really know how to write.

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:17 pm

Thank you very much for sharing a story that is both very hot and very insightful. It sounds like the two of you have been through a lot, but it seems to be that you'll both emerge better for it.

;)
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

jrandmustang
Experienced

Unread post by jrandmustang » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:49 pm

My God, Jessica, that was an amazingly erotic AND soul-bearing-ly honest story. Thank you for sharing so much of your adventure, but even more so, of your reality. Let Mark know how much I (and many others, I'm sure) respect him for helping you indulge your fantasies.

JR

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:30 am

this is one amazing story!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Rammerjammer69
Virgin

Unread post by Rammerjammer69 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:30 pm

Holy shit
This was such a great story.....
Does anyone know whatever happened to her/them??