Swapping wives with the brother in law

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
syemun
Prepubescent

Swapping wives with the brother in law

Unread post by syemun » Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:07 am

Yeah, I've thought about this for a bit and the idea makes me hot but I don't ever see myself being able to make this really happen. It probably shouldn't happen for everybody's sanity, but I gotta just get this off of my chest.

My wife is a very pretty woman with a real innocent look on life and has no idea of the extreme sex fantasies I'm having about her. I know that my sister and brother in law are really into a lot of sexual activities that I wish I could explore with the wife. Lately I've been thinking more and more about a double date with my sister and brother in law. Maybe in the dark he could snuggle up to my wife and get her to drop a few inhibitions. Crazy thing is I'd like to do the same with my sister, who's pretty damn hot and has no modesty at all. Maybe even crazier than this is that my sister's husband is also my wife's brother!

I dunno, but maybe I started fantasizing about this when my wife, my sister, me and my wife's brother (my sister's husband) sat around getting high and just talking nonsense. Just that time I remember in an opioid haze that my wife sat in her brother's lap and kissed him on the lips and he ran his hands under her tank top and squeezed her breasts. I put my arms around my sister and tried the same but she laughed and slapped me away. No one ever really said anything about this: I think my sister just figured that my wife was weirded out on the drugs and let it go.

What the heck! This is just fantasy and I feel better just getting this out. Maybe there's a story here, maybe not, maybe it's already written, what the hell. Thanks for letting me vent! :mrgreen:
Syemun, MD, PHD, DP, TP, DAP, DVP
Welcome to Kentucky where education pays (or used to, now it's all about gambling away your nearest and dearest with unbridled spirit!)

allengt
Site Admin

Re: Swapping wives with the brother in law

Unread post by allengt » Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:19 am

syemun wrote:Yeah, I've thought about this for a bit and the idea makes me hot but I don't ever see myself being able to make this really happen. It probably shouldn't happen for everybody's sanity, but I gotta just get this off of my chest.

My wife is a very pretty woman with a real innocent look on life and has no idea of the extreme sex fantasies I'm having about her. I know that my sister and brother in law are really into a lot of sexual activities that I wish I could explore with the wife. Lately I've been thinking more and more about a double date with my sister and brother in law. Maybe in the dark he could snuggle up to my wife and get her to drop a few inhibitions. Crazy thing is I'd like to do the same with my sister, who's pretty damn hot and has no modesty at all. Maybe even crazier than this is that my sister's husband is also my wife's brother!

I dunno, but maybe I started fantasizing about this when my wife, my sister, me and my wife's brother (my sister's husband) sat around getting high and just talking nonsense. Just that time I remember in an opioid haze that my wife sat in her brother's lap and kissed him on the lips and he ran his hands under her tank top and squeezed her breasts. I put my arms around my sister and tried the same but she laughed and slapped me away. No one ever really said anything about this: I think my sister just figured that my wife was weirded out on the drugs and let it go.

What the heck! This is just fantasy and I feel better just getting this out. Maybe there's a story here, maybe not, maybe it's already written, what the hell. Thanks for letting me vent! :mrgreen:
Since your sister is married to your wife's brother and you are wanting to get into an MFMF with them then this is nothing but incest and there are plenty other forums on the net that deal with that topic.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

syemun
Prepubescent

Unread post by syemun » Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:02 am

sigh.....yeah incest it may well be....but it does tickle the e-zones, for me anyways. hope i didn't overstep the bounds of this forum: i'll get back in line. :)

just wondering though, but i think that for the first time a sort of soft swap among people already naturally close may have a better chance at success. but, maybe not. :mrgreen:
Syemun, MD, PHD, DP, TP, DAP, DVP
Welcome to Kentucky where education pays (or used to, now it's all about gambling away your nearest and dearest with unbridled spirit!)

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:09 pm

oh wow... thats crazy

cthubby
Player

Unread post by cthubby » Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:19 pm

Well, you ARE consenting adults,....

JizzyJerry
Prepubescent

Unread post by JizzyJerry » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:20 pm

That is one of my biggest fantasies...

1luckyone
Virgin

Unread post by 1luckyone » Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:24 am

No incest here but I have allowed my brother to service my wife...which she wanted after I told her how large his cock was....she loved it and still does on occasion......