Camping got intense in tents. (Tame)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
acynlacy
Virgin

Camping got intense in tents. (Tame)

Unread post by acynlacy » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:26 am

This goes back a few years, but my 8 y/o son and my wife had been bugging me for months to go on a camping trip. My wife was a reformed Girl Scout and loved camping; I had a 4 year army stint and never wanted to sleep on the ground again. To me, roughing it was staying in a hotel without room service.
This divorced friend of ours, Hank, my son’s godfather, went on regular trips with a group, had tons of equipment and he offered to invite us on the next 3 day weekend tri. So in 3 weeks off we go on a camping/float trip, the 4 of us and about 8 of Hank’s friends. I won’t bore you with all of the logistics but the 1st day went fine, we paddled slowly all day, the weather was nice, no bugs, we cooked around a camp fire and sang songs, my wife and son were having a ball. My wife and I had one little tent and Hank and my son were in another.
Sometime around 3 in the morning we were awaken by my son’s crying, got him, shushed him so he would not wake anyone else, although the tents were spread out, and saw that my son was covered by a rash all over his arms, it looked like poison ivy. We had some cortisone crème, but it was like throwing a bucket of water on a forest fire. So at 1st light we radioed the outfitter that drove us to the starting point, they would send a truck to pick us up, and the now extra canoe, where the river crossed the highway a couple of paddle hours away. I offered to take him to get his steroid shot and I told my wife, since she was enjoying it, if she wanted she could finish the trip. My son was upset on missing the rest of the trip, but we promised him the next one and off we went.
So Monday evening my wife returns and I ask how the rest of the trip went. She said it got interesting, Hank didn’t tell us but when they take trips without kids, which is rare, it gets a little rowdy at night, my son was the only kid on the trip. She said when they camped last night and dinner was cooking, the rum was flowing. Everyone started stripping and skinny dipping in the river to cool off, I asked her if she did, she said “well, you know the old saying, when in Rome….”. The idea of my wife romping in the nude with Hank and his friends got me excited. I should say at this point hot wife activity for us was years away, it was just a hot fantasy. She said after dinner, and by this time most people were somewhat dressed again, they started playing drinking games around the campfire, including some version of truth or dare. She said it was a lot of fun and during the game Hank got a reward, it was that he got to spank a bare butt, over his knee, and he picked my wife. She always had a lot of BDSM fantasies, so she said she turned bright red, not at baring her butt, everyone had been skinny dipping, but at the turn on of being spanked in front of everyone.
She said she was so turned on after that she could not wait to get to bed to sneak in a little masturbation. As everyone was dropping out from booze and exhaustion she realized that she would have to share a tent with Hank, we had taken a tent with the canoe when my son and I left. Hank told her he would be a gentleman and she was safe with him, she said in the back of her mind she said “damn” to herself. Hank stripped down to his boxers and got on his air mattress and she decided that she wasn’t going to be hot and stripped down to panties and a t-shirt. When she thought Hank was breathing like he was asleep, she started playing with her clit. She said it felt good, but it was hard being quiet, she got to the edge several time but could not quite cum. She said she stopped when Hank rolled over, but then he startled her by reaching over and caressing her thigh and asked “does that help?”
She said she moaned “yes” and he went when he went higher and brushed her lips she came hard, as quietly as she could. She said after that she rolled over and asked him “do you want me to help you?”
Hank said “I’d love it, but I have had way too much to drink and I’d fall asleep with my dick in your hand. Can we just keep this a secret?”
She said yes, but she knew she could not wait to tell me about the 1st time anyone but me touched her. It definitely stepped up our sex life for a while, but she didn’t become a full HW until years later when we were empty nesters. My son got to go on the next trip, there were lots of kids on that one, and I went on an adults only one later and got to see all real fun, I ended up with a paddle in my hand that wasn’t for a canoe.

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Re: Camping got intense in tents. (Tame)

Unread post by roadrunner » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:55 am

Too bad they didn't have one more night! He could have held off the booze a bit and enjoyed something kuch better!
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!