The Stadium Club V

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
dplover
Experienced

The Stadium Club V

Unread post by dplover » Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:38 am

The Stadium Club V

Lovers know that her womanhood is perfect at the climax of the dance. His gift, deep from his loins is added to her womanhood at exactly the wrong moment. The dance is over....the rhythms slow....... the dance has ended.......but she is still needy....open ...wet ....his rhythm was perfect.....but it was over way to soon.....he is finished.... his thrusting is finished.....

Rarely do the lovers fully enjoy the warmth and comfort that their union has produced. After she is deeply lubricated she is often left wanting, her womanhood is wet and exposed longing for more penetration.....another dance.....another rhythmic dance to is needed to satisfy her needs …......

Not tonight......

Tonight.... Trisa had been skillfully lubricated during her first dance, her partner was graceful and precise in his movements. They danced to natures rhythms, like the sun and the moon they reflected brightly...... each on the other.......Trisa accepted him in the end just as the sea receives the sun at the climax of the sunset....

Now Trisa held the essence of the fantasy deep in her womanhood....she was perfectly prepared for her husband....the second dance.......the moment they had waited for was now....

The words hung in the air......

Hands on his shoulders Trisa pushed him up...

“Jeff ...he made love to me........” I know....he breathed into her soft locks....I love you ...

She closed her eyes and squeezed Jeff's penis ..........

O God ….... his chest felt good on her nipples as he relaxed back on top of her. Why were they so tender, what had her lover done to them while she was distracted..........she seemed to remember pressure on the tips right at the end..............

Jeff's dance with Trisa was the thing fantasies are made of. She was smooth and ready, her body was warm to the touch. Trisa accepted Jeff deep within her body, joining him in the rhythms of the dance....partners working towards a singular goal........

Saturday mornings would never be the same.....

“Am I on your clit..”

“God yes.........fuck me”

“Oh God push........harder”

“Please.................”

“Your so slippery......so very slippery”

“It feels really nice ” he inhaled the sweat and perfume that lingered on her neck ...

“Yes .......it was just a few......O God push ….a few minutes ago.....” her pussy spasmed.......holding him even tighter for an instant...

“Was it like the fantasy......... did he take you from behind........”

“Uh...nooo......harder.....on my clit.......please” she was loud.......he didn't care....she was back I his arms....

“Noooo ....no ...he was on top........he laid down on top of me......he took me that way....” she was breathless, her nipples were scrapping Jeff's chest...

“Was he good.....did you like it....” Jeff slowly pierced Trisa's pussy adding emphasis to the question...

She was pushing her heels into the bed gripping and releasing him as they met in the middle of each stroke...

“He was sweet ......oh..oh..mmmmmmm” I'm going to cum she thought.....

“Did you cum......”

“Yes...........” she blushed, her eyes closed and her lips near his ear

“Oh God........” It excited her, Trisa twisted, rolling her hips up …...now with her feet in the air.....taking Jeff in further......

His pelvis was pressing right on her clit.....the electrons were bouncing around behind her eyes......

”Fuck me..............”

“Was it what you wanted ......” he had to know... Jeff needed to know if the fantasy was still alive within her....

“I was worried about you........O god please..... harder......I hated leaving you alone......uuuuuuh” she was close now...

Trisa could feel his blood pulsing.......his dick was so deep and so hard and so good...

Trisa was about to cum...again ......

“Did you cum while he was inside..........” what husband wouldn't be curious.............

Trisa took his face in her hands..........

The kiss was long and lingering

She bringing his ear close to her lips.........her voice was passionate.........

“Jeff he fucks hard.........”

“He fucked me really hard........”

Their orgasms were intense...

Their sleep was peaceful....

The rhythms of the dance would reach into the next cycle of the sun and moon.......

In the future, Saturday morning sex would be compared to reality of this night ......

For him the experience of perfect preparation would always be there.......

Trisa would forever crave the spasms from the perfect orgasm ….........

DPlover

rickflst

Re: The Stadium Club V

Unread post by rickflst » Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:08 am

Great writing. Too bad the story is over......

Nice work look forward to reading more from you

shaw4
Prepubescent

Unread post by shaw4 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:24 pm

I'm disappointed Trisa didn't get pregnant.

I thought you were headed in that direction.

Is a "Director's Cut" with an alternate ending, out of the question?

Many thanks for the great fiction fodder irregardless.

dplover
Experienced

Unread post by dplover » Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:43 pm

Trisa is young and playful.......life is full of twists and turns.......

DPlover

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:47 pm

Deleted at request of OP.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules