Stadium Club VII

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
dplover
Experienced

Stadium Club VII

Unread post by dplover » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:46 pm

Stadium Club VII

Chasity..........

Trisa was radiant....grouchy but radiant.... a nice dinner out and a good bottle of wine helped with her mood...

Jeff stole a glance at her butt, the designer jeans were worth every cent, apparently the designer had Trisa's tush in mind when he sculpted the fabric...

The walk down to the waters edge was peaceful....

The kiss was remarkable...they were in love...

“Faster please........” He made her smile....she would go faster....just not now....

Her head rested on his belly....she loved to study him....she never grew tired of watching his arousal build. It amazed her how Jeff was strong and manly to the outside world, but melted for her when properly kneaded....

“Does that feel good......” She purred.....

She didn't have to ask...he was throbbing....

He needed relief.....young men must have release.... Trisa wanted it to last, a quick shake would do, but her instincts told her to make him wait...make him want her....make herself the center of his world....

“Oh God Trisa....faster...please....” She always went slow....he didn't even know why he pleaded....she did this at her own pace....

Her monthly Chasity...Trisa's orgasmic needs were eliminated from the dynamic...she would not be blessed with an orgasm tonight....

Jeff would orgasm....his finish would be slow in arriving but it would be a amazing...a blessing granted to him by his loving wife....

Trisa could see him in the darkness....he was hard in her hand....she loved to stroke slowly making him groan sometimes thrusting up in her hand....

He hoped the shift was good news, maybe her warm wet lips would soon.....

No, she kissed his nipple as her head moved to his shoulder, that felt nice but not what he had in mind...

Trisa's breath teased his ear....

“I love you....” her hand moved faster for a few strokes....then settled back to the rhythm that prolonged his agony.

“I love you too....” he rolled his head and kissed her for the second time tonight... it was a long kiss, he used his tongue.....maybe she would get the message.....

“You kiss better when my hand is on you.....maybe we should do this more often...” Her voice was sweet....

Trisa was sweet....but she knew how he worked and she liked the power... she liked being in charge of his relief....

Her hand stopped moving....he groaned....her fingers closed tightly....her hand was motionless...

“Kiss me......” He did....passionately...

She touched them under his pillow.....

“Close your eyes......”

“They are.....God Trisa.....please.....”

She had found them in his pocket while doing laundry....she had carefully folded them when she made the bed...

“Trisa....it's so dry.....please.....uhhhhh....” she squeezed him harder....her wrist motionless

“What does it want........”

“Something slippery.....warm and slippery.....” She loosened her grip....

“Am I not doing a good job.......” her hand slid down to his thigh....

“Yes...yes....please finish me.....please....” That's better she thought...his hips thrust up...searching for her hand...her mouth....anything warm and rhythmic....he was in need....

“Are you eyes closed.....”

Yes....damn it.....”

He felt it on his chest.....then on his chin...something soft...this was new...

“Do you like.......”

“I guess.....”

She held the lacy waist band as they slid up them over his nose....he opened his eyes....all he could see was white......am I in heaven he wondered....the fragrance of arousal was enveloping....

Trisa kissed his ear.......

”Our panties.....do you like them.....I saved them for you.......” Her voice was soft and sweet.....in contrast to the thick fragrance filling his nose.....his senses were overloaded...

“What do you smell ...” She was teasing now.....

“Can you smell them.......”

Her hand was almost touching him again....

“Yes....they smell like you....”

“Like me........is that all....” her hand was in retreat....away from his manhood ......

“Oh god Trisa.....they smell like pussy...”

“Pussy......any pussy........” She questioned him harshly....the strokes quickened....

Your pussy....they smell like your pussy........” he had to kept her stroking....he would say anything to keep her hand moving....

“Do you know which panties they are.....” she had stopped stroking again....

“Please tell me........” he moaned......god she was tease.....

“I think you know.....you like these panties...” She squeezed and released...

“They're your white ones.......”

“Which white ones.....” she scraped her nails from the base to the crown slowly...she left tiny red marks...

I found them in your pocket.........how did they get in your pocket....” she was being cruel....he would remember this orgasm.....forever.....

“I took them off of you at the club......” His voice was strained......he couldn't take much more....

“Oh....I see.....why do they smell....” she stroked him softly....her fingers in a ring....just slipping on and off the the crown....

“Because you were horny........”

“Trisa......please tell me what happened again......please tell me the story.........please.....”

She sat up ….she tugged them down revealing his eyes....Jeff's eyes were wide open.....she looked heavenly to him ....her nipples were hard points behind the tee shirt.....

“Why was I horny.......” her eyes looked into his soul....

“You were dancing.........”

“So.....”

“With him......the guy.....” he had to keep her hand moving.......

What guy.......” her eyes narrowed.....she stopped stroking.......just steady pressure from her fingers now..

“The guy......the man......the man that fucked you......”

“Would you like to hear the story.........” She smiled sweetly..........

“Yes Trisa......please tell me again.......” Trisa wasn't finished just yet....she still had something else to extract...

“Do you like.....Our.....panties ....” she raised her eyebrows....stroking faster briefly....then slowing again...

“Yes..”

“Why are they.... Our Panties....”

Jeff panicked....his heart raced....eyes closed......

“You can tell me honey....”

“I love you Jeff” her voice was like velvet.......

She turned on the sweet innocent little girl smile....

No way, there was no way he would admit it...........no way.

She kissed him......it's OK she whispered.....

He couldn't.........

She stopped.......her hand stopped....she looked at his penis.....

“It sure looks hard.......is it ready....” her tone was motherly.......

“Yes...it hurts.... please......Trisa please........”

“Well then ....tell me...it's OK honey....just tell me....”

He died a little bit......

“I use them to....I uh uh.......I jack off with them........” there he had said it....now she would finish him...

Jeff was in pain ...god if she would just finish me.....it feels like it could break off.........

“Then you don't need me do you........you could just use my panties.............” her voice was harsh....

“Here... take them.........” she jerked them from his face.....barely holding them with two fingers as if they were poison.....she dropped them on his dick........

Her hands were in her lap....

“O god Trisa........no.......please do it... I need to cum........”

“Please.......I love you.......please jerk me off.......please tell me the story.........”

Her hand was warm, even separated from him by the smooth panties, it still felt good. She smoothed the panties carefully so they covered his manhood completely....she wanted him to think about that.

“I was on my knees....he was behind me”

“NO....thats the fantasy.......tell me what really happened.....” His voice was desperate....he needed to hear...again....

“Well........” Her eyes were dark and mysterious......

“We danced for a long time...he was a great dancer....”

“But I needed to know if it was OK....” her head rested on his shoulder...

“Was it OK......”

“Yes.....please..Trisa..faster please..”

“How did I know it was OK.......” she stopped moving...

“I took your panties off........”

“Was I wet......”

“Yes........”

“Was that a nice thing to do .......to take your wifes panties off for another man......” she rubbed her hand up an down slowly......just her palm rubbing him through the silky panties.....

“Yess....No......I guess.....” his precum was now mixed with her long dried wetness..........

He breathed deeply...he tried again....

“Yes....you wanted me to........” he hoped that was the right answer

“Yes... I did ...you were very helpful...”

“I wanted him to fuck me...”

“I had to ask him to fuck me....”

“He fucked me hard......”

“Do you remember how I felt afterwards.......” her hand stopped as she spoke....

“Do you........” she asked him again for effect...

“Yes..........you were wet......”

“Trisa....did....did you cum with him inside......” Jeff loved to hear her say it. He loved this part of the story....

“Yes sweety.......I did....” she stroked slowly.....

“Did he finish....... inside.........”

Yes sweety he did....he was very hard...”

She moved her hand gently the rhythm was beginning again...

“Did you suck him........” Trisa servicing another man.... that was not part of the fantasy for him......

“Well yes....well....I kissed it......I made it wet.....” Trisa knew Jeff he was close...

His breathing was ragged........

His hips moved.....

In his fantasy she didn't do that …

She said she only kissed it...but he wondered....

In the fantasy Trisa kissed the man on the mouth....his hands on her bottom......that was what Jeff saw in the fantasy...

But the fantasy was not complete....

Trisa liked to whisper in his ear that she was on her knees......the man was behind her......

Jeff closed his eyes....Trisa kissed the other man.....the man cupped her bottom......then Trisa was back in their bed...slick and smooth on the inside....the fantasy didn't give Jeff the details...

His wifes lips doing that to another mans ....it made him shudder....

“Honey.....”

“Yes”

“He fucked me hard........”

She knew it would happen now.....he needed it badly.......

“He said I was beautiful......”

She rubbed faster, gently pressing down with her palm.....

Jeff's manhood was covered in white.....Trisa could only see the the outline through the lace.....she moved her palm even faster....

He was thankful.......

Trisa left the panties over him when she pulled up the sheet....their panties covered his manhood....his penis was comfortable under the white lace....only a few more days Trisa thought...

She hated Chasity.......

DPlover

rickflst

Re: Stadium Club VII

Unread post by rickflst » Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:58 am

Well written. Thank you for the addition.

allengt
Site Admin

Re: Stadium Club VII

Unread post by allengt » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:46 pm

Deleted at request of OP.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules