Stadium Club X

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
dplover
Experienced

Stadium Club X

Unread post by dplover » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:52 pm

Stadium Club X

The country side was still quiet... but he dog needed out....so she did her duty.

She hadn't heard him come in but had awaken sometime during the night....she slept better knowing that he was finally home.

The teddy was something new, he had caught a glimpse as she padded past the window. The material was sheer and the morning glow softly lit her profile. The material accented the swell of her firm breasts, they were beautiful as they rose from her flat tummy. He closed his eyes, he touched himself, he dreamed of her nipples between his teeth, he loved to hear her whimper when he nibbled a little too hard. He hoped she would hurry.... he longed for he touch of his wife.

The back door closed....he knew the squeak.....the faint sound of the flush....she must have used the bathroom off the den....just a few more and he would stop....he would be hard when she returned to bed....

Business travel is hard work but promotions seemed to come with visits to the main office. The trip had been planned of 3 months so she was not surprised. That didn't make it any easier, she was lonely while he was gone, the house seemed very empty with only the dog for company. She knew he loved his job and that was a blessing, Her father had hated his job and it had taken a toll on him. He was a good provider so he had to take advantage of the opportunity. The boss liked to see the “troops” as he called them and the household would need the extra money.

She hoped he liked it, he sales girl said the teddy set was popular this year. She smiled..... that figures guys were usually encouraging the purchase of this stuff. Guys seemed to think the smaller the better, at least her husband did.

The first call came at 4pm.......weather in Chicago....plane delayed.....

5pm.....plane was in the air.......

7:34.....plane was on the ground........no gate....

10:35....boarding call.....he was on his way....

She was excited....he would be home soon....the teddy was pretty she decided.....the panties were skimpy.....

She decided to watch TV in bed....

1:12 am.....still not home

This too much......she was horny now....she had not touched herself for a week......she had talked herself out of it.....he was going to be home tonight......

He was quiet when he came in......it was late.....the bedside light was still on......she was sound asleep laying on her stomach.....her right hand was under her belly.....

She rolled on top of him..... the kiss was nice....his hands found her bottom......she rolled off teasing him....

“No.......it's too late now......” you were supposed see this last night....

She giggled as she moved away....back to her side of the king sized bed....he rolled after her....

He was strong...she was willing.....the panties lost the the battle....he was hard.

“I love you so much......”

“I love you too....” his voice was welcome....she had missed him so much.

After a this long foreplay consisted of taking off her panties.....he was glad.....she felt good....he settled into a steady rhythm...

“Oh God that feels good.....” she needed him.....

He was happy.......she was his again....

She rolled on top.....she wanted to see his face as they made love....she had missed having him inside.

He reached for her breasts.... they swung beautifully as she thrust....he want to roll the tips between her fingers....make her thrust harder....make her moan.

She sat back her hands caught his.......she pressed them to her belly.....please don't…..their tender......

He gave her a puzzled look....it wasn't that time of the month....that was next week......

She grinned ...she was excited …

My nipples are sore and I've been nauseous every morning, I was almost sick a few minutes ago.....in the bathroom........

He froze......

“Jill are you pregnant....” his tone was serious....very serious....

“Yes....” she was crying......tears of happiness.....

“It worked.......one night at the club.....just one time honey.....I'm pregnant” She was joyful....

“I only had to do it with Danny once.......” She was relieved.....as she said it she was relieved....

“It could be mine......I mean we did it that night too.....” his voice was weak and tentative....

She frowned.....

You passed out......your were drunk.....you feel asleep while I was sucking you....you played golf the next morning....your flew out at 4pm....it's been 3 weeks......” He wasn't going to play that game....he knew exactly where this baby came from.

It made her angry.......she launched......her finger poked his chest.

“I'm the one that did it ..I went in there alone ....I fucked him ....it was me he was feeling up....you got drunk....do you think I went in there to do that other stuff ....do you think I wanted to cum....” The words gushed out of her.....

He gulped ...he softened...she could feel his manhood weaken.. ..she was very still.

“What other stuff......what other ....you came....” He shuddered.......

“You didn't tell me...Jill....how did he make you cum...” This was all news to him...that night....well the next day .... after his golf game....she she had been curt....we “did it” was all she would say...

“Yes... he did things.... other things....it felt good....” Her anger seemed to mellow as she spoke.....

He was not naive... of course they had talked about it....the plan seemed reasonable at the time....just intercourse...then she would leave. There had been a roomful of couples at the club....they looked normal enough ...it was a little alarming when it was just the husbands were left...but the process had seemed professional.

They had a plan...Jill would go dance...then they would make love at home....the semen would mix then they would never know for sure...

He had figured nothing would happen....the odds were slim....one time....the odds were long...

But....it had happened....against the odds.....it happened…....Jill was pregnant.

The reality gripped him....now it was real....her belly would swell...he had agreed to this.

Shame... one time....they had tried for years....the man had penetrated Jill one time...now she carried his baby.

To make it worse...she had enjoyed the experience...

He was humiliated.....

He failed Jill that night...another man handled his duties and Jill as well. Making love when they got should have been easy.....all he had to do was to add his love to her fertile womb....the calendar said the time was perfect.....he failed to perform.

Now they knew......

“Are you happy....are you OK....”

“Yes...yes....yes......I love you....were going to have a baby...honey....I'm Pregnant....a baby.....”

Anguish...worse than Jill leaving for the dance floor.....that had been a maybe...she might ....this was real.... Jill was pregnant.

His wife was pregnant....the sound rattled around in his head.....her heard the words....they were impossible to comprehend......

He knew nothing.....how did it happen....what did they do.....visions of her on her back...feet in the air formed in his mind.....what sounds did she make.....she said she came.....other things....what did that mean.

The images excited him....he didn't understand why.....

Jill could feel his excitement return.

“Jill..... you have to tell me.....”

“Jill rocked forward......his excitement felt good.....her hood was out of the way.....his pelvis felt better than her fingers........” Why sweety.....

“Please....what happened....”

“Oh god.....please....” He gasped as she slowly settled down his shaft....her clit pressed into his hair....the coarseness felt good....

“Oh god...how did he fuck you.......”

She smiled....her lips were wet.... “we just did it”

Jill couldn't tell him....she had said too much....she had been seduced....it was not her intention....she did not intend for him to get to her...to excite her.

“Please ...tell me what happened....” She could feel him expanding....

“We just did it......” She quivered deep....

“Please....tell me.....”

“I can't....explain it......” She leaned forward....her lips found his neck....

“God.... Jill....I have to know....”

She thrust harder...maybe if he finished....maybe the questions would stop.

Thrusting harder made her quiver....little ripples....deep inside....

Maybe.....she thought....I could do that......

“Would like me to show you....”

“God yes.......” The thought of them doing it the same way....to reclaim her....the urge was primal.

She squeezed and rose up at the same time the walls closed behind her.....his penis was rejected.......he was rigid .....Oh God....please back inside he thought........

“Please show me what he did...the orgasm...how you got pregnant” His voice was muffled....

She moaned when her clit found his nose...it was a long ride....the play had 3 acts.....she rested her head on the headboard for acts 1 and 2....

Her legs were weak...he was hard...he throbbed in her hand....

The actors were to be joined for act 3....Danny's thickness had felt good during he first performance of this play....hubbies performance was over before she fully settled into her role..

DPLover

shaw4
Prepubescent

Re: Stadium Club X

Unread post by shaw4 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:37 pm

Outstanding fiction!
Much thanks for sharing your 10 stadium chapters with us.
Please feel free to come again.
Anytime.

Stargeezer
Trainable

Unread post by Stargeezer » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:43 pm

Hi DP,

Nicely done !! I'm enjoying this ride, figured I'd better jump in and say :whip: .

This is definitely the place to post your work. If there's fewer replies than hoped for I bet it's because the fans are busy with their hands !!

Looking forward to Trisa's second visit !

Stargeezer
"Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays." - Henny Youngman

dplover
Experienced

Unread post by dplover » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:58 am

Hello,

Thanks for the encouragement !

DPlover

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:45 pm

Deleted at request of OP.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules