What happens in Vegas...

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
evensteven
Prepubescent

What happens in Vegas...

Unread post by evensteven » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:23 pm

The man sitting up at the bar had been staring at me for a very long time. He was handsome, very black, and built like a football player and I couldn’t believe how horny I felt!

Taking a deep breath, I arched my back, pushing my full breasts out against the thin silky material of my blouse. My rhinestone ankle bracelet glittered in the darkened room as I crossed my legs. I gave him a coy smile and took a sip of my drink.

Ignoring the fact I was seated with my husband Harry, he licked his lips and looked me up and down, his eyes examining every inch of my body, his face betraying the lewd and lustful thoughts that were so obviously running through his mind.

My face was flushed and my heart raced with excitement. I was wearing my white sheer silk blouse, my short, black pleated skirt with fishnet stockings and four inch heels and I knew I looked hot. Emboldened by his interest I slowly parted my legs displaying the gusset of my sheer white panties.

The situation, the powerful beat of the music, and this handsome stranger had me spinning out of control. My nipples were aching for attention and I was soaking wet. This was really happening and nothing was going to stop me!

I watched as the black giant rose from his seat and came over to our table as bold as brass.

“You're a lucky man. You have a very sexy lady!” he said to Harry giving me a long meaningful look. Without asking permission he sat down next to me. His leg brushed against mine as he signaled for our waiter.

“I’d like to buy you both a drink.”

“Thank you very much,” I blushed. My god, this was all moving so fast!

“My name is Tyrell…Tyrell Jones,” he said with a grin, extending his huge black hand to my husband Harry. I glanced down at his trousers and could discern a huge bulge.

Harry looked extremely unsure. His face was white as a sheet as Tyrell shook his hand. Faced with the possibility of my fucking this tall, powerful looking black man I could see he was having second thoughts.

“Uhh…Uhhh” My husband was tongue tied. “I…I’m Harry…Harry Taylor, and this is my wife Anna. Say Anna …Don’t you think its time we were going?” he pleaded.

“No, not really, not just yet,” I said looking at Tyrell. The idea of being taken by him in front of my husband had my pussy throbbing.
A heat grew in my lower belly and I felt myself creaming as I imagined what it would be like to be impaled on his giant black cock Well Harry, I thought to myself, you're the one who wanted this and by god you’re going to get it,

Knowing it was too late to stop where things were headed Harry sat in subdued silence, his hand shaking as he downed his drink. Tyrell smiled knowingly at me as he ordered our drinks.

Harry had no one to blame but himself. After all he was the one who had started the ball rolling. One night in the full heat of passion he’d confessed to being bisexual, and one of his fantasies was to watch me having sex with another man.

Afterwards Harry was quite embarrassed by his admission but I shocked him by saying I would be quite willing if the opportunity ever arose. I liked flirting and found the idea of being with two men at once very erotic.

I’d confessed that a few months back I’d been attracted to a young hunky workman who had repaired our washer. I had worn a flimsy nightgown and purposely let it fall open, exposing myself to him. The result being that I had been soundly fucked in our marital bed.

Harry took several days to get his head around my indiscretion, but oh my god what a hard on he’d had at night. Later when the time seemed right I told him women turned me on too

The aspects of my character that he knew nothing about both scared and thrilled Harry. A new sense of freedom and honesty had entered our relationship and we agreed we both relished more adventure and excitement. Harry wanted us to go clubbing in Las Vegas with me dressed to kill with the hope of finding a third partner. I loved to flirt and realized with my husband’s kink I had it made.

Both of us were perfectionists and each item we’d packed for our little holiday had been chosen with sex in mind, and its potential to attract the attention of other men.Tonight as I’d dressed for our evening out we’d discussed if it would be sexier for me to wear my very tight short skirt that showed off my bum or my short pleated skirt that would billow up and display my underwear when I danced. I’d opted for the pleated skirt.
And so we’d found ourselves on the prowl in this bar of questionable repute. We’d reasoned it would be much less daunting if I was dressed like a slut in a place where it was expected, a place where loose women fit in easily.

For weeks we’d worked ourselves into a sexual frenzy just talking about it and now with Tyrell seated at our table our fantasy was about to come true…

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Re: What happens in Vegas...

Unread post by roadrunner » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:41 pm

Very hot! Is there more?
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

hkuk
Trainable

Re: What happens in Vegas...

Unread post by hkuk » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:33 am

Great start, more please? :-)