Vanessa

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Tom750

Vanessa

Unread post by Tom750 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:22 pm

Here is the story of how I met and married my wife, Vanessa. First of all, yes, this is a mostly true story. A few details were embellished to fill in holes in my memory, but the major events are all true.

Vanessa is forty-eight years old. I, however, am only twenty-four. That's a big age difference, but to me, it doesn't matter. Vanessa is one-fourth African-American, with dark hair, dark eyes, and dark skin. I might post a picture later, but for now, I can tell you that she's always reminded me of another Vanessa: Vanessa Williams. Most of you guys would probably disagree, but I think that my Vanessa is far more beautiful than Williams, and any girl my age.

I have known her since I was a child. Vanessa was friends with my mother, and often came over to talk and have a drink with her. I can remember the exact moment that I fell in love with her, when I was nine and she was thirty-three: Vanessa and my mother were going out to a fancy restaurant, and Vanessa showed up at our door to pick her up. I opened the door to the sight of her wearing a red dress. I stared down the v-line at her sexy breasts, and I was gone. Hell, I wasn't even going through puberty yet!

To be continued...

Jules
Virgin

Re: Vanessa

Unread post by Jules » Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:52 pm

HOT Already!

I used to be a Toy Boy and loved every minute.