A NYE to remember from Ms Rocket

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Rocketman
Trainable

A NYE to remember from Ms Rocket

Unread post by Rocketman » Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:57 pm

I thought I would write an update while it is still fresh in my mind. I am not sure what section to put it in so I will share it here. As some of you know Ms Rocket has been greatly curtailed with her hotwife activities because joint pain has made it very unpleasant. Ms Rocket is scheduled to have major surgery to ease her pain but we decided to make this New Years one to remember. We started out on Wednesday by having some "Lifestyle" couples over to watch the Holiday Bowl (Go Huskers). One of the couples was actually one of Ms Rocket's FBs, B and his new girlfriend, A. Ms Rocket and I had decided to attend a NYE Lifestyle Black and White ball at a local hotel. The party was to be followed by a pool party at the hotel. A asked Ms Rocket if they could join us at the party so we planned to meet them at the party and introduce them as our guests.

The party was at a fairly new lifestyle club at the hotel which is open only on the weekends, the hotel also has another, vanilla, night club. I have not been to this lifestyle club before but Ms Rocket has attended with one of her all time favorite FBs, D. This means that she knew a number of the folks there while I knew only a couple. We ran into another hotwife couple at the party and rather enjoyed sharing insights. I spent more time with the hotwife, S, while Ms Rocket was enlightening the hotwife husband. At one point S asked me if I knew how many men in the room my hotwife, Ms Rocket had been with and I had to admit that I was not sure but I did tell her I knew of one and she asked if I could point him out. I pointed out Ms Rocket's friend B and about that time Ms Rocket walked up with her FB, D and I said, "and here is another one!" We chatted for a while and Ms Rocket introduced D to A. The party continued and we all mingled and I must admit I lost track of my hotwife for a time. As the party began to wind down after midnight our new found hotwife couple friends had to head for their room since they had an early morning departure. I noticed that D had mingled his way back to see Ms Rocket. He complimented her on her little black dress and asked her what was on under it? She showed him her panties while standing at the table. D asked her to take them off and she took them off and handed them to him.

At this point our friends B and A decided that Ms Rocket would probably soon be preoccupied so they came and asked me if I could get their coats from our hotel room. I headed back to the room with B and A and got them their coats but told them they were welcome to spend the night but they declined. I then went back to the party which was breaking up fast. I met Ms Rocket and we went back in to say our goodbyes to some of our lifestyle friends. I asked Ms Rocket about D and she said, "He knows how to find me." We went back and spent some time with our lifestyle friends and then headed to the room. It looked like it would be just me and Ms Rocket (not a bad situation). We had a poolside (balcony with stairs) room and the pool party was in full force by the time we got back to the room. It was loud and we decided to put on our suits go mingle with some friends and stand on the balcony and watch the bikini contest. Ms Rocket put on a sexy little one piece unit that I have posted pictures of here before (and will try to post again) she rarely wears it in public but it always gets lots of comments. While I was in the bathroom a young guy came up on the balcony and gave Ms Rocket some beads if she would show him more. Just as the contest was winding down D called and Ms Rocket said she would take her key and let him in to our part of the hotel. I offered to let Ms Rocket put on my shirt to keep warm on her way down to the hotel entrance but she wanted D to see what he would be getting so she headed up the hall in her sexy suit with her key in her hand, turning heads all the way I am sure. (D later said some guy made a comment to him about the suit as they were headed back to our room.

I was still out watching the contest when they got back to the room and started making out. Then after the contest ended Ms Rocket and D decided they wanted to go down our stairs and visit some friends in the room right below us. I watch them head out and then walk across the pool area hand in hand with her still wearing that suit! Pretty soon I saw them headed back toward our room with another couple in tow. The got back to the room and said, "we decided to bring friends since they did not have a room. I was introduced to G and his sexy little blond wife J. I offered them all some champagne and J had her slinky black dress off before I was finished pouring! Within 2 minutes of entering the room J was on her knees with D's dick in her mouth! Ms Rocket was busy taking G's clothes off and I was not sure how I fit in. Ms Rocket looked at me and told me I had way to many clothes on! Although I only had my swim suit and a tee shirt I did have more clothes on than anyone else. I took off my clothes and as I was headed back to Ms Rocket J grabbed me and put my cock in her mouth! She was quite a little hottie as she went back and forth between my cock and D's. She then threw me on the bed and started giving me a great blow job while D entered her from behind. As I was getting a blow job from a beautiful curvy young blond while D was working her over good from behind I looked over to see my wife getting busy with J's husband. It was quite sexy knowing she was blowing me and getting fucked but she was still watching her husband do my wife (we decided later that J and I had that in common, we liked watching our spouses).

D and I took turns taking J from both ends (this was a first, sharing a woman other than my wife with D). We had finally rotated back to me being on the bed with J sucking my cock and D fucking her doggy. D then announced that he was going to cum and I told him to "fill her up." (another first) D came hard and then without missing a beat J asked me if I would "fill her up too?" Now how can a guy say no to a request like that? J asked if she could climb on and ride and then she did. Between this sexy little blond that I had just met riding me and watching and listening to Ms Rocket in the next bed it did not take too long to fulfill J's request! I allowed J to ride me a while longer and have one more orgasm. I then handed her back to D and he was ready to get back in the game. It was quite a night.

Our new friends G and J left after they had enjoyed Ms Rocket but we are hoping to see them again. D lived up to his reputation with Ms Rocket by coming with J twice and then twice with Ms Rocket. D and Ms Rocket took one bed and I took the other. As D and I were chatting (Ms Rocket said she thought it was cute the way her husband and FB were chatting about sex) Ms Rocket bell asleep in his arms. Very early the next morning Ms Rocket joined me in bed for "reclaiming activities!" After the reclaiming she went back to D's bed to get one more load before he left.

As he was leaving I told D that he had always been one of Ms Rocket's favorite FBs and that he had done a great job of "getting Ms Rocket fucked" (he has shared her with his friends and taken her to swing parties) but that he is the first FB so far to get me fucked!

It was quite a night. I will try to post a few pictures of the suit and play time taken last night.

Rocketman

Mr_Butterfly
Trainable

Re: A NYE to remember from Ms Rocket

Unread post by Mr_Butterfly » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:33 pm

Great stuff RM. :)
Mr Butterfly
Livin the Dream

Willy and Jen
Experienced

Unread post by Willy and Jen » Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:33 pm

Very hot indeed. :up: :whip:
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who know binary and those who don't.

Ms Rocket

Unread post by Ms Rocket » Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:29 pm

Sometimes Rocketman asks me to do a little "fact checking" of his stories. It isn't that his facts are in error but that everyone sees the story from their own point of view and he asked for some input from mine.

I think he did a good job of summarinzing the NYE party. We joke that we have no rules, just things we haven't tried. Therefore, we are sometimes a swing couple, sometimes a hotwife couple and all the time looking for new adventures that keep life interesting and our sex life exciting. In recent months we have spent a lot of time talking about how much we both enjoy when trusted FB's share me with their friends. I have on several occasions been D's swing partner and have had the opportunity to enjoy many new cocks while he satisfies many happy wives. Last night was extremely sexy for two reasons, the fact that both Rocketman and I had the excellent pleasure of meeting a new lifestyle couple (courtesy of mutual friend D) and the fact that since we were playing all together in a hotel room I had the uncommon opportunity to hear and see Rocketman come with another woman. He has incredible control and many times will not come with another woman for a very long time or perhaps not at all, but last night sharing the lovely blond with D and telling him to "fill her up" then having her ask if he would fill her up too were just too good and I had to pause my own pleasure button as I heard the telltale sounds of him coming closer and closer to orgasm and then the final moans of pleasure.

Fortunately both D and Rocketman had plenty left for me in the wee hours of the morning and then again after a few hours of blissful sleep. Happy New Year.

BTW the swim suit makes an appearance every once in while, the last time we took the picutre that appears as my avatar :)

panzer969

Unread post by panzer969 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:05 am

Wow! Great story to go with the fantastic pic's! Yes, Mrs. Rocket, it WOULD be wonderful to see you pass by in that suit! I was tempted to wake Mrs. Panzer to show her the pic's, but I'll let her sleep and then I'll show her the story before she sees the pic's. Thank you both for sharing! Hope all turns out well on the medical side Mrs. Rocket, a wonderful woman like you deserves the best of health.

Mr. Panzer