Stadium Club XII

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
dplover
Experienced

Stadium Club XII

Unread post by dplover » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:56 am

Stadium Club XII

The curve of her tummy was gentle and womanly. Her breasts were beautiful in profile, plump and full they were perfect for her figure. As he watched a drop of water hung from her nipple....gravity won.....the drop was quickly replaced by the next in line. The simple process mesmerized him. He knew that nature would soon require that the drops take a more curved path to the bottom of the shower.

The shampoo gone she opened her eyes.....she could see he would require her attention tonight. A wife carrying another mans baby was wise to pay close attention to her husbands needs. He was naked and aroused ...it excited her that he still liked what he saw.... She was finished before he tired of watching the water caress her body. She left he shower running....she gripped his manhood as she stepped past ...just for an instant....just long enough to get a quick kiss.

“Did you buy razors...”

“Uh...mmm...yes....in the kitchen...on the counter...” She said over her shoulder as she closed the door.

The shower felt good....but he hurried....her hand had felt good...he wanted all of her.....

The razors didn't appear....he thought she was bringing them to him...he was soaked now....he waited....finally he gave up....shower running....towel around his waist.... .the razors were in the kitchen.

Jill could hear water in the pipes....sometimes he took forever. She been enjoying the pulse setting on the shower head....the pulsing water had taken her back to the darkened room...back to the orgasm she shared with the father of their child. Jill had been very close....he had opened the door interrupting her....she had hoped an orgasm would to calm her nerves Now with a finger she found her center again...she added another digit......the rhythm quickened....she hoped he would hurry in the shower....

The hall was dark....his finger traced the wall....light leaked around the bedroom door. Jill was lit from the bedside lit ...the night was quiet...her moans were soft.....he paused.....

Jill closed her eyes...Danny's hands had been reassuring on her bottom....she hadn't expected him to kiss her there....he had seen everything...only her husband should see her there...now Jill's fingers retraced the path of his tongue...her thoughts were not linear....images flashed in her mind a as her brain cells found the connection to her clit....his thickness had been nice....it had been a long time....since her first boyfriend Roger...mmmmmmm…. sometimes he had made her sore....her finger moved faster....she remembered getting on top...ohhhhhh.....Danny made her get on top....his penis had felt alive in her hand...quick little waves washed over her.....Jill's legs relaxed.....

He didn't shave....the pipes quieted....

It gripped her again....a tightening in her arms...her breathing was rapid ...panic.....she tried to push it out of her mind....the baby....it was real....the daddy....the mans baby she was carrying....where was he....what was he doing....if I could just see him....she shook her head....she opened her eyes....she had been pushing these crazy thoughts away for days....they seemed to get stronger with each passing day....her husband loved her....he would make a great father....

She waited for her husband.....he would make love to her....he would make those feelings go away....she needed to be joined with him....to be joined together. I wasn't the sex she needed now....she needed togetherness....she needed to be held....if he was inside that would be nice too.

He had never seen her do that.....watching her......her fingers went so fast....what had she been thinking about...

Jill was waiting on him...lace covered her womanhood....her nipples seemed to be hard all the time lately....hormones he reasoned...the long slip was thin....her hand found him again....

It was as much her fault has his ....Jill was a little too enthusiastic....he was excited....

She straddled him....the white slip bellowed....her belly was made smooth....

He was hard, she held him against the front of the silky panties. He was sensitive now....his skin was stretched tight....his crown was an angry purple.....his sensitive underside rubbed the lace....her soft curls cushioned the motion....

“Jill....”

“Yes.....” she smiled as she slid forward....

The top of his penis had found her clit.....pressing through the lace....it felt good....

Her hand stroked him....

“Do you ever do it....by yourself..”

“Do what.....”

“Touch yourself ....use your fingers.......”

He was throbbing...she stopped stroking and held him tight against her warmth....her rings sparkled...

“Oh honey ..why do yo ask....don't ask me that....I'm ready....make love to me.....”

She rose a little...the fiction on his penis increased...she needed to take off her panties....

“Tell me..... do you use your fingers.....” His voice was raspy....

“Sometimes.....once in a while....” She didn't blush...

She cupped his penis.....she held him between her soft hand and the lacy panties. Her hand was warm...the lacy panties were slightly coarse....the lace was lubricated by her arousal......

Sliding up his length...she rose...she needed be to rid of the thin barrier.....he was trapped with her warm hand on one side and the lacy friction on the other.

He made a mess on her panties....

He was sleepy....thoughts of sex retreated into the deep recesses of his mind....

She needed holding....he hadn't held her.....the thoughts returned....she was crying....he was snoring.....

Jill rested her head was on his chest....she watched him sleep....her eyes were swollen....

“Wake up.....”

He didn't stir.

Jill was so lonely....she needed to be held.....panic....the thoughts were stronger now....where was he...was he screwing another girl.....she felt another wave of fear ...she had to see him......she had to see Danny....he had to know what they had done......

“Wake up......”

“What........” He tried to roll over.....his eyes burned...

“I have to......I have to go” She started in the middle.....he was lost...

“Have to go where....when.....” He was groggy...

Talk to me.....I have to talk to you....wake up....

“The baby....I have to talk to Danny.....I have to see him.....” Her voice was urgent...

“Who is Danny......why....”

”Danny.....Danny....the man at the club.......the babies father....” Tears streamed down her face....

“He doesn't know I'm pregnant.....I'm going to have his baby......HIS BABY....” She was in a full panic now .

He pulled her to his pillow........her sobs were deep...they overwhelmed her ....she couldn't stop....she couldn't speak....he held her tight....

“We talked about this.....he doesn't need to know......he probably doesn't care.....”

“How could he not care.....we did it together ... I'm pregnant........he has to care......” Sobbing....

Jill cried herself to sleep...it was a long night....

Hubby answered the phone....there was anger in her voice....

“Yes....I did.....”

“I did call them......they said no.....I mean they said no....” Now Jill was frustrated with him too...

“They said that they are not a dating service......they couldn't tell me if he would be back....” Jill screamed in the phone..

“You know I can't go by myself, you have to go with me....”

He was glad he was not home......

DPLover

Stargeezer
Trainable

Re: Stadium Club XII

Unread post by Stargeezer » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:24 pm

Hi DP,

Nice twist to add a different angle of angst to one of the couples. Once again, well done!

Looking forward Trisa's next club visit !! :up:

Stargeezer
"Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays." - Henny Youngman

gem-n-i
Prepubescent

Unread post by gem-n-i » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:15 am

Hi DP,
I have been following your story, impressed with your literary style. I am enjoying being inside the minds of these two people, and wondering where you are taking this adventure. I keep coming back to the Library Forum to check for the next installment a couple of times a day. Thanks for sharing your creativity.
Being new to the forum, I am enjoying the therapy of knowing that some of my private personal triggers are shared by others. I don't feel quite so lonely any more.

Gem-n-i :up:

dplover
Experienced

Unread post by dplover » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:56 am

Hello,

Thanks for the kindwords they are very much appreciated.

As for the story line, well this whole thing started with one sentence that got stuck in my head (can I take of my panties). Trisa appeared and we helped her out of her underwear. Then Jill showed up an now it turns out that she is a bit of a problem. So have started working out her problems........meanwhile Trisa is young an playful....stay tuned.

DPlover

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:42 pm

Deleted at request of OP.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules