Being replaced

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Jezza2543
Experienced

Re: Being replaced

Unread post by Jezza2543 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:31 pm

To answer a couple of questions here. I do make sure we have time together and recently took her away on her dream trip - so yes, I am making an effort, but I can’t help but want this danger. I also want to pay for them to go away for a weekend so they can bond more. She told me that she knows I want her to be in love with him and whilst she isn’t quite there yet it is definitely going in the right direction. I asked her if she wanted to be in love with him and she said that it is a happy feeling so yes. Later on She said that she thinks we will both get what we want out of this and we should enjoy the ride!

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:05 pm

Jezza, you wrote:

"There is definitely chemistry between them and I have been encouraging this along. More recently l, she has been cutting me off and reducing my sex life. I am turned on by the thought of them falling deeper and deeper for each other to the point where I become surplus to requirements. IN the real world I don’t want her to leave me, but I do get off on the danger of the situation. I asked her if she would leave me for him and she said at the moment no, but there are no guarantees on what might happen in the future."

I t would be great to hear further about these themes, conversations you have had, memorable incidents, thoughts and feelings, if you care to expand on what has already been said...

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:03 am

....And of course, keep us up-dated on developments!

By the way, what have you been doing to push them ever closer together?

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:08 am

"She told me that she knows I want her to be in love with him and whilst she isn’t quite there yet it is definitely going in the right direction. I asked her if she wanted to be in love with him and she said that it is a happy feeling so yes"

...and if it doesn't look like a strong love is developing as you wish, you could cut your losses and you could both try to find a perfect boyfriend for her together.
Last edited by hwc on Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:13 am

" I also want to pay for them to go away for a weekend so they can bond more. She told me that she knows I want her to be in love with him and whilst she isn’t quite there yet it is definitely going in the right direction..."

Whilst your wife can see that you want this to develop into a full blown boyfriend/girlfriend relationship with love, do you suffer anxiety, angst and jealousy, indecision or fear at going forward because of what it might inevitably mean for your relationship and marriage together? Have you had conversations about this?

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:16 am

"I can’t help but want this danger. I also want to pay for them to go away for a weekend so they can bond more"

...Or how about paying for an actual 7-10 day romantic vacation? Basically, the vacation you would spend together, but for them instead?

...Or go live with him at his home for a couple of weeks to see what that feels like and see if there is a special bond that develops between them...

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:22 am

"She told me that she knows I want her to be in love with him and whilst she isn’t quite there yet it is definitely going in the right direction. I asked her if she wanted to be in love with him and she said that it is a happy feeling so yes. Later on She said that she thinks we will both get what we want out of this and we should enjoy the ride!"

I'm sure this a very summarised version of those conversations - would love to hear a fuller telling of the discussions and conversations at this time!

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:02 am

CuckMan999 wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:09 am
This is one of my favorite fantasies.

I have a fantasy of a steady bull/bf that gradually replaces me in the bedroom with my wife, impresses her friends and family, and slowly and painfully replaces me in my own home. Perhaps it can lead to a few trial separations in my marriage were I am sent to live in a nearby dingy hotel or apartment while I continue to financially support her. I could even be expected to continue doing housework, yard work, laundry, chores, errands, washing his car, etc. Meanwhile my wife enjoys me adoring her, demonstrating my lifetime devotion to her, and begging her to take me back or at least to let me spend time with her. She relent at times by letting me take her on shopping sprees. If I spend enough money on her, she’ll me see her naked and masturbate, or even to watch her having sex with her new man. All the while she is possessive with me, where I am not allowed to have a social life of my own, at least not without getting her express permission. I would need her permission to go out with family or friends, and be given a curfew, be instructed to check-in with her regularly. Maybe it even leads to divorce where I end up giving her away when she marries her new man. In the divorce she gets me to give her most of the marital assets, yet I am expected to remain devoted to her under contract; no freedom to date other women, nor make any major life decision without her permission.

Longer term, when the shine wears off of her new relationship/marriage, perhaps she makes me find her a secret lover on the side, and gives me small sexual rewards for supporting her continued infidelity by covering for her, corroborating her lies, etc. Maybe I find her a stud that is a younger guy, perhaps a friend of her son, or even a relative of mine or hers that always wanted her, or an ex boyfriend of hers that I was always jealous of. The more taboo or humiliating the better. It would make social events and family get togethers exciting with the other guy knowing that I am her fried-zoned, love sick puppy doing her bidding at my own peril.

Another idea, she could even send her girlfriends to randomly check on me to make sure that I was remaining loyal to her at all times, and doing my chores for her. She could give them a key to my dingy apartment so that I can never preventing them from entering my home. Maybe while they are there checking on me, they could humiliate
me, tell me how hot her new man is, make me give them gas money for their troubles, extort money from me for information about my wife’s new relationship, even punish me.
As a BF, I have seen these tendencies in couples that I could have taken to these extremes, and those possibilities have greatly excited me.. however, I was not willing to make that commitment myself as I would actually get bored with that type of situation after it played out. I live too much “looking for the next challenge” !!

I could imagine, though, that one day if I settle down, it would be a perfect arrangement to continue a hot wife/cuckold lifestyle in a more permanent situation.

I guess “never say never” !!

My thoughts...

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:10 am

hwc wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:22 am
"She told me that she knows I want her to be in love with him and whilst she isn’t quite there yet it is definitely going in the right direction. I asked her if she wanted to be in love with him and she said that it is a happy feeling so yes. Later on She said that she thinks we will both get what we want out of this and we should enjoy the ride!"

I'm sure this a very summarised version of those conversations - would love to hear a fuller telling of the discussions and conversations at this time!
have one of your straight buddies ever said .........hey dude grow a pair she's walking all over you ..

does she keep your balls in her purse? :mrgreen:

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:08 pm

Ross wrote:

"My wife and I live in a cuck marriage but it's not that extreme. They chat on-line all the time, meet regularly and my wife spends nights at his house and he visits us too. That is pretty much the extent of it.

Like you though, I have much the same fantasy of them really falling in love and him moving in and gradually taking over from me to a point where it becomes inevitable that they will want to seal their relationship with marriage. Because I only want my wife to be happy I accept that it is best for us all if I consent to a divorce. I am asked to move out and rent an apartment close by. My now ex wife regularly visits me to check on me. She also tells me she would feel really jealous if I found another woman so tells me she doesn't want that to happen. She also asks me to come and do some work in my old house so that she and her husband can have more free time together. From there on I am lost to the situation and find I have less freedom than I did being married to her."

This is fascinating and so hot!

Please tell more! Have you mentioned it to your wife, what conversations have you had?
Would you like to make it really happen? would you actively help find a man your wife can fasll in love with to help make this happen?

manotick
Trainable

Unread post by manotick » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:47 am

I have been replaced too. But being a natural tiny dicked cuckold (my dad was one too) I am enjoying all the jealousy and humiliation and gratification that this lifestyle can bring.

My wife has had a younger boyfriend for 7 years now and since day one he has owned her pussy. I don't get to touch or see it nor see her naked unless he is around. Her body and kisses are only for him and his gorgeous 7 1/2 inch member. For seven years he has fucked her at least once a week in our marriage bed, swimming pool, hot tub and his car and I have been relegated to the guest bedroom down the hall. From time to time I drive them around town while they go at it in the back seat of our car. Occasionally he stays over for a few nights or she goes to his place. They go on weekend trips during the year and for a week in Mexico once a year. Sometimes they let me watch them and jerk myself while they have sex and I am required to fluff him to get him hard and then get to clean them both up after he has drained his balls inside her pussy. Most of the time, however, I am only allowed to listen outside the bedroom door or I have to leave the house entirely. As I like to cross-dress, they do let me serve them in the french maid's costume my wife bought me, either bringing them drinks when they are cuddling and kissing in bed or to serve them dinner between sessions. They both enjoy their power over me (and I secretly do too) and they always make sure they have a passionate kissing and fondling session when I am serving them dressed as a female. My wife knows how much I enjoy the submissiveness and humiliation, and goes out her way to make sure I get lots of it. The worst was when I found out she had told her girlfriends, workmates and her sister about our lifestyle. Suddenly I was getting lots of grins when I ran into these people at our house or parties and events. Now I must even wear my french maid dress when her sister comes over for coffee.

The amazing thing is that after 30 years of marriage I continue to love my wife dearly, we are great friends and we enjoy each other's company and kinks. But she gets her physical and romantic needs from her boyfriend, with my encouragement. This lifestyle is perfect for us even though I have been replaced as a sexual and romantic partner and reduced to their submissive servant.

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:25 am

4herpleasure89 wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:11 pm
After 10 years my wife has found a boyfriend who is exclusive to her. She sees him every week at our condo and it’s usually for two nights and days. They sleep in the master bedroom and I the guest. The sounds of their sex fill the condo day and night. I’m in a mode of uncertainty right now. Unlike the OP, I’m not sure I want this to progress further.
do you serve them breakfast in bed? make sure the master bedroom is stocked with xlarge condoms?

Jezza2543
Experienced

Unread post by Jezza2543 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:54 pm

hwc wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:08 am
"She told me that she knows I want her to be in love with him and whilst she isn’t quite there yet it is definitely going in the right direction. I asked her if she wanted to be in love with him and she said that it is a happy feeling so yes"

...and if it doesn't look like a strong love is developing as you wish, you could cut your losses and you could both try to find a perfect boyfriend for her together.
I think he is the right guy for her and whilst it would be exciting to help her look, there is something about the fact that they found each other naturally without even looking. At one point they had a little falling out, I saw her angry at him and then they made up and I saw how happy she was to see him again - I think this is the real deal

Jezza2543
Experienced

Unread post by Jezza2543 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:09 pm

hwc wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:13 am
" I also want to pay for them to go away for a weekend so they can bond more. She told me that she knows I want her to be in love with him and whilst she isn’t quite there yet it is definitely going in the right direction..."

Whilst your wife can see that you want this to develop into a full blown boyfriend/girlfriend relationship with love, do you suffer anxiety, angst and jealousy, indecision or fear at going forward because of what it might inevitably mean for your relationship and marriage together? Have you had conversations about this?
Yes it is difficult because I really want their relationship to intensify and therefore know the potential risks - I do sometimes have second thoughts/ jealousy/ angst etc and have discussed it but then she thinks I am giving mixed messages, which I think is probably worse for our relationship so I try to work through these. When it all started, He was coming on to her and she (knowing that I wanted to be cucked) gave me the final say on whether I wanted her to go for it or not. I said I wanted her to make it happen and she then told me that in that case I had to be prepared to accept the consequences - to which I agreed (and promptly fucked her hard). It isn’t easy, but there are plenty of people out there having affairs, knowing that there is a risk to their marriage. They may not actually want a divorce but they get off on the passion, intensity and danger of the affair. In a way I am like them because I also get off on the passion, intensity and danger of the affair - it is just that my wife is the one having it and I’m cheering her on from the sidelines!

Jezza2543
Experienced

Unread post by Jezza2543 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:44 pm

hwc wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:03 am
....And of course, keep us up-dated on developments!

By the way, what have you been doing to push them ever closer together?
There is not a lot I can do except give her a lot of encouragement to go forward and help her find time to see him. I buy lingerie and have offered the trip (but nothing has been planned yet). As no one knows about this, I provide cover stories for her so she can be out and not disturbed - I once had her mother call round early before I went to work and was surprised to see she wasn’t there. I remember her asking where she was and me thinking... right now she is probably in bed with another man on top of her - lol 😂

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:39 am

Jezza2543 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:09 pm
Yes it is difficult because I really want their relationship to intensify and therefore know the potential risks - I do sometimes have second thoughts/ jealousy/ angst etc and have discussed it but then she thinks I am giving mixed messages, which I think is probably worse for our relationship so I try to work through these.
What is your motivation for this? What drove you to want this and take this risk?

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:54 am

This thread is really starting to remind me of my relationship with my ex. Where I would encourage her and cover for her in every shape way and form. I made sure that I always enabled her so that she would always be available when her boyfriend wanted her. I covered for her for as long as I could before my neighbors found out, her mom and dad found out, both of her older sisters, and most of her friends. I no longer needed to cover as her relationship was now in the open and all could do was just accept it. Once a few people found out, she just went all out with pictures of her and her boyfriend on Facebook

I know what it feels like to be fully replaced while you still have a place in her heart. I lived knowing my girlfriend had replaced me in a romantic and sexual manner while she was living with her boyfriend. I don’t know what it is about it but there’s a rush knowing that every single day she wakes up to another man, that every single day he is the one who kisses Her, gives her a slap on the butt, and devours her without obstacles. Especially if he is now the only one enjoying her.
Last edited by ucaneffher on Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cory87
Experienced

Unread post by Cory87 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:31 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:28 pm
I think one of the hottest things you can live is the slow progression of your wife becoming more and more attached to another man. I’ve witnessed my ex girlfriends entire relationship transition from being mine to fully becoming someone else’s. The jealousy brought by seeing her get her orgasms from another man, seeing her now going out to bars and clubs with him instead of you and looking all sexy for him, and spending nights at home jerking while she is spending nights cuddling and making love to him is all a bittersweet addiction. I had that and I loved it but let jealousy get the best of me which caused me to throw it away.
She got rid of you because you are weak and 99% of woman are not attracted to a guy like this. Guys who allow themselves to be cut off deserve to be replaced.

Cory87
Experienced

Unread post by Cory87 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:35 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:54 am
This thread is really starting to remind me of my relationship with my ex. Where I would encourage her and cover for her in every shape way and form. I made sure that I always enabled her so that she would always be available when her boyfriend wanted her. I overestimate for as long as I could before my neighbors found out, her mom and dad found out, both of her older sisters, and most of her friends. I no longer needed to cover as her relationship was now in the open and all could do was just accept it. Once a few people found out, she just went all out with pictures of her and her boyfriend on Facebook

I know what it feels like to be fully replaced while you still have a place in her heart. I lived knowing my girlfriend had replaced me in a romantic and sexual manner while she was living with her boyfriend. I don’t know what it is about it but there’s a rush knowing that every single day she wakes up to another man, that every single day he is the one who kisses Her, gives her a slap on the butt, and devours her without obstacles. Especially if he is now the only one enjoying her.
You were rightfully replaced because you enabled it to happen. I doubt you had a place in her heart other than her love for you paying the bills.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:01 am

Cory87 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:31 am

She got rid of you because you are weak and 99% of woman are not attracted to a guy like this. Guys who allow themselves to be cut off deserve to be replaced.
Cory87 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:35 am

You were rightfully replaced because you enabled it to happen. I doubt you had a place in her heart other than her love for you paying the bills.
Well, it seems we have a new 'jerk' here! :lol:

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:12 am

Cory87 wrote:
ucaneffher wrote:
I think one of the hottest things you can live is the slow progression of your wife becoming more and more attached to another man. I’ve witnessed my ex girlfriends entire relationship transition from being mine to fully becoming someone else’s. The jealousy brought by seeing her get her orgasms from another man, seeing her now going out to bars and clubs with him instead of you and looking all sexy for him, and spending nights at home jerking while she is spending nights cuddling and making love to him is all a bittersweet addiction. I had that and I loved it but let jealousy get the best of me which caused me to throw it away.
She didn’t get rid of me though 🤓

You’re right though, I allowed to be cut off because I wanted to experience my girlfriend replace me. I own up to it. I wanted to live out and witness my girl transitioning sexually fully to another man right before my eyes. I wanted to know that her orgasms were coming from someone other than me and there was nothing I could do unless of course I used the safe word but that was reserved and not to be used just out of one uncertainty.

Not only did I see her date exclusively, I lived out knowing her body was not mine, and also got to see her living with another man while she called home at night to tell me how her life was going while having a boyfriend other than myself. I got what I wanted, don’t worry about bashing me lol

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:13 am

Cory87 wrote:
ucaneffher wrote:
She didn’t get rid of me though 🤓

You’re right though, I allowed to be cut off because I wanted to experience my girlfriend replace me. I own up to it. I wanted to live out and witness my girl transitioning sexually fully to another man right before my eyes. I wanted to know that her orgasms were coming from someone other than me and there was nothing I could do unless of course I used the safe word but that was reserved and not to be used just out of one uncertainty.

Not only did I see her date exclusively, I lived out knowing her body was not mine, and also got to see her living with another man while she called home at night to tell me how her life was going while having a boyfriend other than myself. I got what I wanted, don’t worry about bashing me lol

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:15 pm

Cory87 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:35 am
ucaneffher wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:54 am
This thread is really starting to remind me of my relationship with my ex. Where I would encourage her and cover for her in every shape way and form. I made sure that I always enabled her so that she would always be available when her boyfriend wanted her. I overestimate for as long as I could before my neighbors found out, her mom and dad found out, both of her older sisters, and most of her friends. I no longer needed to cover as her relationship was now in the open and all could do was just accept it. Once a few people found out, she just went all out with pictures of her and her boyfriend on Facebook

Obviously I was rightfully replaced. It was my deepest desire and she fulfilled it guilt free and with full encouragement as well as the situation being put on a gold platter for her to take. Why wouldn’t she love that opportunity? I enabled her in every way, covered for her in every way, and just made it all a no brainer for her to accept. I got exactly what I wanted and she thoroughly enjoyed it.

I’d gladly do it again if the situation presented itself.
Yes, I would enable my girl to not only live with her boyfriend but I would accept her proposal to be sexually exclusive with the man she shares a bed with at night.

maidinmisery
Virgin

Unread post by maidinmisery » Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:28 am

Jezza2543 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:54 pm
hwc wrote:

I think he is the right guy for her and whilst it would be exciting to help her look, there is something about the fact that they found each other naturally without even looking. At one point they had a little falling out, I saw her angry at him and then they made up and I saw how happy she was to see him again - I think this is the real deal

That is very exciting and very similar to what I and my fiancee are hoping for in the future. There's a lot of anxiety and fear mixed with excitement and happiness seeing your wife start falling for someone. Defintely fun buying her lingerie and glad you're helping them spend more time together.

My fiancee is hoping to find a boyfriend to physically replace me for I'm just a sissy maid to her now. Both our fantasies is that she finds someone she falls in love with and I get reduced to a chaste sissy maid that only kisses her feet and ass and cleans her up. She already just sees me as a maid and cut me off from a lot of sexual/physical stuff, and it probably get worse and worse!

Jezza2543
Experienced

Unread post by Jezza2543 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:19 pm

maidinmisery wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:28 am
Jezza2543 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:54 pm
hwc wrote:

That is very exciting and very similar to what I and my fiancee are hoping for in the future. There's a lot of anxiety and fear mixed with excitement and happiness seeing your wife start falling for someone. Defintely fun buying her lingerie and glad you're helping them spend more time together.

My fiancee is hoping to find a boyfriend to physically replace me for I'm just a sissy maid to her now. Both our fantasies is that she finds someone she falls in love with and I get reduced to a chaste sissy maid that only kisses her feet and ass and cleans her up. She already just sees me as a maid and cut me off from a lot of sexual/physical stuff, and it probably get worse and worse!
Good to know I’m not alone on this - I’m not sure I want to be a sissy like you but I definitely want to be a long suffering husband, whose wife is having a deep and passionate affair! I definitely want to suffer while she blossoms, it’s bitter-sweet!