I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
willingtoo
$2 Ho

Re: I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:28 am

ResponsibullCummings wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:40 pm
Carrie, the time you had sex with the air conditioning repair man had some danger to it but not as much as the three times you mentioned. Had you contacted the biker you followed to the bar with Mike that one time it could have had an element of danger to it. Did you ever come close to calling him?
No I never called him. It was a very sexy afternoon but turned out he wasn't what I was looking for. He had the "Look" I wanted but not the personality. He just wasn't aggressive enough or have the right attitude. We talked about having that type of experience again.

Following a biker type in our car was thrilling. He looked perfect. So masculine and strong looking. Getting more and more turned on and teasing Mike with my legs and feet. Touching myself. I was sooo ready!

The Air Conditioning repair guy would still be a possibility but covid.

Carrie

Dom4cuck
Trainable

Unread post by Dom4cuck » Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:46 am

Hi Carrie

Great to have you back and to see that you and Mike are together, great news

We have chatted in pms before, but I think you may be fishing in the wrong pond !

I know you started out as a hotwife, but i think you are realizing that your first driver is submission and you like bdsm

So, maybe you might have to chose between a monster cock or an experienced dominant Master in bdsm?

There is a lot to be said for just being able to turn your thoughts off from your high powered job and just submit to will of a safe perv lol

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:27 am

Hi,

"I know you started out as a hotwife, but i think you are realizing that your first driver is submission and you like bdsm "

I think you may be right. I certainly like aspects of BDSM with the right man. I'll share with you on PM. I'm thinking PM is the way I want to go. Please continue to message me and we will chat about everything you want.

Carrie

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:30 am

the more I think about it the more I think PMing certain men is the way to go for me. I love hearing specifics about what really gets you turned on. I am certainly ready to share with the right guys. I think most are more open and honest in PM's. I'd love to hear your fantasies if they are compatible with my experiences. Everything I write is real and authentic. I want to share that with the right men.

Carrie

ResponsibullCummings
Experienced

Unread post by ResponsibullCummings » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:29 pm

Would you consider posting. Photo in the Hotties section where you can't be identified? Maybe just photos of your legs doing the poses Mike likes? You might find some "feet" guys that way.

Fox
Player

Unread post by Fox » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:37 pm

I am somewhat new to the forum. I have been finding certain threads that are most interesting(hot) to me. It takes me a while to get through them with my busy life. I have gotten through part of your story but just happened to click the last page just now by accident. I hope you don’t stop posting cuz what I’ve read so far is very hot. My wife and I seem to be getting very close to her first time. There’s no way she’ll ever some of the risky things you’re into but they are very hot! Please don’t stop.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:10 pm

Fox,
Thanks and please keep posting !

Carrie

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:20 pm

Carrie, I can't remember if you've ever written about having checked out the Fetlife website. It's a bit of a mess, but there are real people on there, and I'm confident with a sustained effort, you and Mike could find what you're looking for. Good luck!

R_H_NC

Unread post by R_H_NC » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:13 am

subtoall wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:20 pm
Carrie, I can't remember if you've ever written about having checked out the Fetlife website. It's a bit of a mess, but there are real people on there, and I'm confident with a sustained effort, you and Mike could find what you're looking for. Good luck!
I will second the suggestion about FetLife. I have met someone from the site and it can work. Another is Alt.com. Ditto for me there. It's been awhile but I would imagine they remain the same.

Edit.....I logged into Alt.com yesterday for the first time in a few years. Sad to say it seems overrun with bots. There was always some on the site but now, Jesus Christ on a cracker !! It's crazy. Sorry for the initial bad advice. I have been on Fetlife recently and I still stand by my recommendation for that site.
Last edited by R_H_NC on Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:30 am

An onlyfans focusing on your feet is another option. You will get plenty of interaction there and can remain anonymous

conflictedhubby
Experienced

Unread post by conflictedhubby » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:52 am

Well hot damn :) back from suspension and I see Carrie's back and posting! Great start to the week!

Missed you Carrie!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:01 pm

I'm mostly PMing with a few guys rather than posting on the main thread. More what I'm looking for.

slenderfish

Unread post by slenderfish » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:39 pm

willingtoo wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:01 pm
I'm mostly PMing with a few guys rather than posting on the main thread. More what I'm looking for.
Hi Carrie -

I would be happy to converse via pm but I find that since I don't know you it seems presumptuous and perhaps a bit daunting because it seems so personal.

At the same time, there are posters on my string who have given up on commenting in the public forum and only communicate with me via p.m.

I prefer the public forum only because if all the interesting and compelling posters take their strings private, what's left here? Doesn't the whole thing fall in on itself?

I'd love to find out about some specific things in your story that seem almost too much to be true, but at the same time a) I realize that you are earnest in your writing; b) some of our experiences in hotwifing (with SW) are real and yet seem so unlikely; and c) these are elements I would probably not ask in the public forum anyway.

I do understand the feedback loop that motivates you to write. I think I come from a similar motivation; and yet I'm guilty of not providing the feedback to others. My only conclusion is that some of us are writers of our stories, and others are better at commenting, and still others (many) are best at reading and leaving it at that. Not to take it personally and also to recognize that if I (and you!) are driven to write because it's in me (us), then we should just do what we do.

As an example (is this too close to home?) I'd love to hear what you have to think about my adventure with SW (a/k/a Pinky)?

conflictedhubby
Experienced

Unread post by conflictedhubby » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:44 pm

slenderfish wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:39 pm
willingtoo wrote:
Hi Carrie -

I would be happy to converse via pm but I find that since I don't know you it seems presumptuous and perhaps a bit daunting because it seems so personal.

At the same time, there are posters on my string who have given up on commenting in the public forum and only communicate with me via p.m.

I prefer the public forum only because if all the interesting and compelling posters take their strings private, what's left here? Doesn't the whole thing fall in on itself?

I'd love to find out about some specific things in your story that seem almost too much to be true, but at the same time a) I realize that you are earnest in your writing; b) some of our experiences in hotwifing (with SW) are real and yet seem so unlikely; and c) these are elements I would probably not ask in the public forum anyway.

I do understand the feedback loop that motivates you to write. I think I come from a similar motivation; and yet I'm guilty of not providing the feedback to others. My only conclusion is that some of us are writers of our stories, and others are better at commenting, and still others (many) are best at reading and leaving it at that. Not to take it personally and also to recognize that if I (and you!) are driven to write because it's in me (us), then we should just do what we do.

As an example (is this too close to home?) I'd love to hear what you have to think about my adventure with SW (a/k/a Pinky)?
Then others like me rabidly defend Carrie's choices to the point where I go a little overboard with my response to trolls :P (sorry again mods! I'll show more restraint in the future)

Georgematthias
Virgin

Unread post by Georgematthias » Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:31 am

Hi Carrie,

I have been trying to PM since last night with no luck. Will keep trying. Just wanted you to know.

R_H_NC

Unread post by R_H_NC » Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:22 am

conflictedhubby wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:44 pm
slenderfish wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:39 pm
willingtoo wrote:
Hi Carrie -

Then others like me rabidly defend Carrie's choices to the point where I go a little overboard with my response to trolls :P (sorry again mods! I'll show more restraint in the future)
Out of curiosity, what is your definition of 'trolls' in this instance?

Georgematthias
Virgin

Unread post by Georgematthias » Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:28 am

It seems some got through

conflictedhubby
Experienced

Unread post by conflictedhubby » Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:03 am

R_H_NC wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:22 am
Most of the interactions (both mine and his) were deleted, but in this case there were a lot of comments that were thinly veiled insults. I admit I didn't like his tone and feeling that he was negatively judging Carrie's and Mikes decisions so I reacted poorly to it, but the trolling I refer to was his comments egging me on and insisting that I was the one who reported his posts. I probably could have been the 'better' man and let it slide, but I didn't. I was an asshole in my response and deserved my own suspension. Now if you ask me if I would do anything different now that I've cooled down...probably not. He deserved it more in my eyes.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:30 am

conflictedhubby wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:03 am
R_H_NC wrote:
Most of the interactions (both mine and his) were deleted, but in this case there were a lot of comments that were thinly veiled insults. I admit I didn't like his tone and feeling that he was negatively judging Carrie's and Mikes decisions so I reacted poorly to it, but the trolling I refer to was his comments egging me on and insisting that I was the one who reported his posts. I probably could have been the 'better' man and let it slide, but I didn't. I was an asshole in my response and deserved my own suspension. Now if you ask me if I would do anything different now that I've cooled down...probably not. He deserved it more in my eyes.
Conflicted, Yeah, you deserved your suspension based on the rules of the board, but he absolutely deserved both your response to him AND his ban from this board as well!!! Sometimes an idiot like him deserves to know unabashedly what others think of him. You did that in a classic way!! He probably got off on it in some strange manner. You didn't say anything that I wanted to say, but I've been warned before about some of my comments so I took the less obvious route to get to him. I can't say that what you did was right, I can only say that I'm happy to see you back and that you aren't disgruntled for your temp suspension.

Rascal

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:03 am

rascalnvixen wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:30 am
conflictedhubby wrote:
R_H_NC wrote:
Conflicted, Yeah, you deserved your suspension based on the rules of the board, but he absolutely deserved both your response to him AND his ban from this board as well!!! Sometimes an idiot like him deserves to know unabashedly what others think of him. You did that in a classic way!! He probably got off on it in some strange manner. You didn't say anything that I wanted to say, but I've been warned before about some of my comments so I took the less obvious route to get to him. I can't say that what you did was right, I can only say that I'm happy to see you back and that you aren't disgruntled for your temp suspension.

Rascal
I'm sure he's back too just a new moniker

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:21 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:03 am
rascalnvixen wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:30 am
conflictedhubby wrote:
R_H_NC wrote:

Rascal
I'm sure he's back too just a new moniker
It won’t be hard to recognize that attitude, if and when it surfaces again.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:51 am

I am messaging with two guys. More of a conversation than is possible on the main page and more manageable. It's what I've always wanted but didn't know it. So much easier and these guys have been following this thread from the beginning. ++

If anything new and exciting happens I will post here. I'm getting extremely horny and ready to be taken again. I could call Anthony, his friend or make a date with the air conditioner guy and we are considering doing that. Just wish it could be New Dangerous Guys.

Georgematthias
Virgin

Unread post by Georgematthias » Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:54 pm

Thinking of you. Hope all is ok.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:14 pm

Carrie writes: I am messaging with two guys.

Does that mean the rest of your posters are left out in the cold, regarding the juicier conversations? sob,sob. :D

Georgematthias
Virgin

Unread post by Georgematthias » Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:03 am

GM Carrie. Just sent a PM. Once it gets unstuck from my outbox, I hope you can respond. Til then.