Not sure what to do

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
superb101
OHW Addict

Re: Not sure what to do

Unread post by superb101 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:42 pm

AmieLee wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:29 pm
Ty Des 31 I am feeling better it just did hurt to get the messages I did from some. I mean I know its just a few but still made me feel sad. I know I should just try to ignore and I will!

I almost feel silly now talking about my evening but so want to really. Hubby and I talked about it for long while be fore and he said as long as I want to was ok. I picked Tom up and we went to local diner. I t was really nice. We talked and I told him again I'm with hubby and not looking for romantic relationship and again Tom said that was good because he didn't want to make trouble for my marriage which I think is so nice. After that I drove to a quiet spot and we started making out. I said maybe should go to back seat and we did. We kissed and touched but then I asked him if really wanted to instead of bj and he said yeah. I got my panties off and moved over him and we did! It didn't take long but was so awesome. I told hubby all about it it and we did it again! This really does seem good!
Thats fantastic! Good for you! Hopefully, there is a lot more in your future!

CJ Cuckfan
Experienced

Unread post by CJ Cuckfan » Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:51 pm

AmieLee wrote:
Ty Des 31 I am feeling better it just did hurt to get the messages I did from some. I mean I know its just a few but still made me feel sad. I know I should just try to ignore and I will!

I almost feel silly now talking about my evening but so want to really. Hubby and I talked about it for long while be fore and he said as long as I want to was ok. I picked Tom up and we went to local diner. I t was really nice. We talked and I told him again I'm with hubby and not looking for romantic relationship and again Tom said that was good because he didn't want to make trouble for my marriage which I think is so nice. After that I drove to a quiet spot and we started making out. I said maybe should go to back seat and we did. We kissed and touched but then I asked him if really wanted to instead of bj and he said yeah. I got my panties off and moved over him and we did! It didn't take long but was so awesome. I told hubby all about it it and we did it again! This really does seem good!
That is fantastic! 💞
Congratulations to all of you. You've answered a fun and exciting world and you'll really enjoy it.....

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:56 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:43 pm
Tryagain wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:59 pm
I have always hated the term "hubby". It seems demeaning in some way and is generally used by bulls/boyfriends. Why not use any pseudonym you want ?
Interesting perspective! I have always considered "husband" rather stuffy sounding and "hubby" more affectionate. I wouldn't feel comfortable using a fake name for my hubby, it would feel .....off for me.

I'm so glad we encourage each other to make the decisions that work for us!
My Number1 is like Tryagain, he feels the term 'hubby', is demeaning to him. I don't see it that way myself, but he bristles ;), so I don't use it and neither do any of my guys. ( he does know it can be a loving term for others)

gulfcpl

Unread post by gulfcpl » Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:31 am

AmieLee wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:58 pm
Ok now I'm freaked out I thought this would be a good place to talk about things. If you have your own problems then I'm sorry but I don't want to be involved. I think I'm done with this site I thought would be an accepting place and just wanted to share but I guess not.
AmieLee, anytime one puts a post out there, there will be differing opinions, and sometimes opinions that you perceive to be hurtful. The only two people that really matter are you and your husband. If you’re both on the same page, then none of our opinions matter.

Keep having fun. You two are at a very young age but your communication is better than many “mature” couples on here. There is story after story on here about a lack of communication but you are ahead of it in this game. If you guys continue this communication throughout your entire marriage, you can’t help but succeed, not only in this lifestyle but in other areas of importance. Best to you both.

xxxRyno
Experienced

Unread post by xxxRyno » Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:45 am

AmieLee wrote:

VERY HOT N SEXY! was he on top? You? Where did he finish? Condom? Happy that you experienced this!

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:04 am

Certainly made an impression on that young boys life I’m sure.

xxxRyno
Experienced

Unread post by xxxRyno » Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:39 am

You always remember your first… applies to the both of you in this case ☺️

davo
Experienced

Unread post by davo » Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:38 am

amie baby, this is all very hot; and you are very, very hot; and i am damn sure glad you didn't go away !! i am so looking forward to getting to know you better ! question: as time passes do you think your husband will continue to give his blessings to you fucking other guys in addition to tom ??

Supa Scoopa
Experienced

Unread post by Supa Scoopa » Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:44 am

This is an awesome thread. You have changed this guy's life forever. He will always be turned on by this experience.

Pecannut
Player

Unread post by Pecannut » Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:05 am

Wow🔥🔥🔥! Awesome! How did a new cock feel like?

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:31 am

We kissed and touched but then I asked him if really wanted to instead of bj and he said yeah. I got my panties off and moved over him and we did! It didn't take long but was so awesome. I told hubby all about it it and we did it again! This really does seem good!
Congratulations, AmieLee!

I love the fact that you and your husband are so clear and simple about this. Some people overthink everything and lose themselves in paralysis.
You two clearly don't which is a great approach to have!
I hope this is the beginning of many fun adventures for you and your loving, supportive husband. :up: :up: :up:

farmerJ

Unread post by farmerJ » Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:50 pm

Congrats Amielee! I hope you had a fun time!

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:12 pm

AmieLee, please stay.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

AmieLee
Trainable

Unread post by AmieLee » Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:17 pm

Hi again!

Ty everyone for such nice comments! Sorry I got upset before it was just like I was so excited about things and then to get such a kind of negative message was a bit upsetting. ( Oh btw Farmgirl I've called my husband hubby pretty much since we've been married It's not an issue for us but ty for input.)
Hubby and me snuggled after doing it last night and is was so nice! We talked more to and I told him I wanted to be sure he was ok with this because if not I understand and will stop seeing Tom (I have already told Tom that if hubby objects then I can't anymore and he says he understands which I think is true). Hubby told me again that as long as I'm enjoying and am upfront about everything I'm doing then he is happy too :-) Tom did text me and told me what a great time he had which made me so happy! And I didn't feel like he was being pushy like "when can we again?" which I thought was nice. Hubby and i did talk about whether maybe should have Tom come over to our place and hubby said he doesn't have a problem with that but isn't sure he wants to meet in person yet not that he's mad or anything but might feel a bit awkward right now.

leggysman

Unread post by leggysman » Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:00 pm

I just love this story, thanks AmieLee -- and thanks for sticking with us despite the negativity.

Of course I'm sure many of us would like to hear a more detailed/erotic description of your date last night, if you feel like telling us. How you felt in the moment, etc.

Your husband sounds like one of us guys, on this forum. Sounds like he's enjoying it too - which is brilliant for both of you.

My wife (@leggysandy) is planning to become a hotwife tomorrow night. For her (and maybe you?) it's just the fun of having an experience, with a new guy. But for me (and maybe your husband?) it's the experience of a strong kink/fantasy. From your description he sounds fairly easygoing about it, but I wonder whether he hasn't been thinking about this for a while?

mfmseeker1969
Experienced

Unread post by mfmseeker1969 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:24 am

Sounds like you will be having two men who want you at the same time soon
Have you dicused what will happen when you three get together. And having him over to house is going to be more fun than back of a car. There is something special about being with a woman in her bed. Enjoy and thanks for posting

mfmseeker1969
Experienced

Unread post by mfmseeker1969 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:25 am

Sounds like you will be having two men who want you at the same time soon
Have you dicused what will happen when you three get together. And having him over to house is going to be more fun than back of a car. There is something special about being with a woman in her bed. Enjoy and thanks for posting

AmieLee
Trainable

Unread post by AmieLee » Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:33 am

Hi :-)

Hubby and me spent more time talking about it and reenacted it again but not in car lol! It was so hot for both of us I could tell :-). I also texted Tom some more to let him know how much fun it was for me also and that I do want to get together again. I also told hubby I tried to go a little slow for the first time Tom entered me and started with rubbing him up and down me on the outside then slowly sliding him in but Tom was pretty excited and it wasn't long before he was all the way in and I was riding him! It didn't really take very long for Tom to finish but was so exciting :-). After I felt Tom finish I stayed on top and kept him inside me and unbuttoned my blouse more. We kissed more as he played with my breasts and it wasn't long before he was ready for more and we did it again! Hubby really seemed to enjoy it when I told him about it and showed him how Tom and me did it too!

We did talk more about having Tom come over to our place. Hubby isn't sure he would want to be there at least at first since it might seem a little awkward to start and he wouldn't want Tom or him to feel uncomfortable since this is something new for us. I think hubby might be right, does anyone have any thoughts about that?

CJ Cuckfan
Experienced

Unread post by CJ Cuckfan » Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:35 am

AmieLee wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:33 am
Hi :-)

Hubby and me spent more time talking about it and reenacted it again but not in car lol! It was so hot for both of us I could tell :-). I also texted Tom some more to let him know how much fun it was for me also and that I do want to get together again. I also told hubby I tried to go a little slow for the first time Tom entered me and started with rubbing him up and down me on the outside then slowly sliding him in but Tom was pretty excited and it wasn't long before he was all the way in and I was riding him! It didn't really take very long for Tom to finish but was so exciting :-). After I felt Tom finish I stayed on top and kept him inside me and unbuttoned my blouse more. We kissed more as he played with my breasts and it wasn't long before he was ready for more and we did it again! Hubby really seemed to enjoy it when I told him about it and showed him how Tom and me did it too!

We did talk more about having Tom come over to our place. Hubby isn't sure he would want to be there at least at first since it might seem a little awkward to start and he wouldn't want Tom or him to feel uncomfortable since this is something new for us. I think hubby might be right, does anyone have any thoughts about that?
Wow. That is really hot I love your post.
I think for the first time definitely don't have the meat in that way you can let your lover and you enjoy time in a bed where you can more fully explore each other.
When the time's right I'm sure your husband can watch maybe even get involved maybe even lick your pussy clean after you fuck the other guy.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:29 am

Very hot! Thanks so much!

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:24 am

AmieLee wrote:
Someone like Tom is sweet, but he'll lack some confidence, especially if your husband is there. So I think it's best if maybe he does come over, your husband can meet him and then leave, or you and Tom can have some fun and alone time first and your husband can come home afterwards and meet him as he leaves. But I think your husband is right, that at least at first it's probably best to keep things easier for him. Then maybe in time, he won't mind him being there at all.

I love how much fun you all seem to be having with how new and exciting this is for everyone. And you're doing a great job talking with your husband about everything. I'm glad you're sharing your story, and I'm happy you're having so much fun with it. It won't always be perfect, there will be unexpected issues now and again, but keep that happy mood and good communication flowing and you'll do great.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:13 am

It’s great that your hubby is offering to give you and Tom some time to play together in your home. Sooner or later they’ll meet but let everyone get comfortable first. Meanwhile, imagine how exciting it will be for hubby to reclaim you in the bed your lover just had you in. The pillow talk alone should be off the charts hot.

rick181au
Virgin

Unread post by rick181au » Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:40 pm

Our experience was different, we were in a nudist club where their was a lot of swinging going on, I had been trying for a couple of years to get my wife involved to no avail, (I was the only guy she had been with, I took her cherry when we were 18) it got to the point where I gave up, but I did tell her if ever she changed her mind it would be 100% OK with me, any where, any time, any circumstances.
A long story short, we were 35, married 15 years. I had to leave a party early, we arranged for the wife to get a lift home with friends, the situation changed after I left and the wife's lift home arrangements changed. Next morning when I met the wife she told me of the changes and that a married friend ours Joe had given her a lift, and that she had been a naughty girl with Joe, to which I replied "a bit of a kiss and cuddle between friends never hurt anyone" her reply was "it was more than a kiss and cuddle" I barred up and took her to the bedroom and made made passionate love to her while she told me what had happened.
2 days later Joe and his wife (they were swingers) visited us, we talked about what had happened and then we swapped partners.
That was back mid 70's, that opened the door to swinging and M F M threesom players for the next close to 40 years.
We are mow 80, married 59 years (60 early next year) and still very much in love.

Suchagoodgirl
Player

Unread post by Suchagoodgirl » Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:21 pm

Pufferfish wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:24 am
AmieLee wrote:
Someone like Tom is sweet, but he'll lack some confidence, especially if your husband is there. So I think it's best if maybe he does come over, your husband can meet him and then leave, or you and Tom can have some fun and alone time first and your husband can come home afterwards and meet him as he leaves. But I think your husband is right, that at least at first it's probably best to keep things easier for him. Then maybe in time, he won't mind him being there at all.

I love how much fun you all seem to be having with how new and exciting this is for everyone. And you're doing a great job talking with your husband about everything. I'm glad you're sharing your story, and I'm happy you're having so much fun with it. It won't always be perfect, there will be unexpected issues now and again, but keep that happy mood and good communication flowing and you'll do great.
This is really good advice. A young man who is new to sex may have trouble getting comfortable and performing if your husband is there the whole time. Meeting your hubby is probably a good idea. Great story and thank you for sharing.

My wife calls me hubby or hubbs and I know it's a term of endearment and she says it with love.

You and your husband are doing a great job communicating and using the sex to enhance your love life. For my wife and myself this is the most important part of the journey. Our sex after she has been with another man is the hottest most intense sex of our relationship. Her orgasms are usually longer and multiple afterwards which is extremely exciting to me. There has to be something chemically going on during this "reclaiming" sex because it's something we both feel. The naughtiness factor of a married claimed woman sharing her body with another man and then with her husband creates a wonderful passionate feeling for us and most of the couples here. It's what it's all about. Enjoy your time with Tom. He may be first in a line of men you share hot sexual experiences with.
Our hot wife journey...

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64720

Suchagoodgirl
Player

Unread post by Suchagoodgirl » Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:23 pm

If you are new to online forums you need to know that there are just some negative people out there. Don't let em get you down! The anonymity of the internet can sometimes bring out the worst in people. As was well said above the only people that need to understand and approve of your journey is you and hubby, and to a lesser extent your lovers.
Our hot wife journey...

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64720