What would you enjoy to see/happen?

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
BBWcuckold
Virgin

Re: What would you enjoy to see/happen?

Unread post by BBWcuckold » Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:43 am

Vacation somewhere, meet up with maybe someone we’ve screened already, no involvement from me unless she requested me to, the two of them just enjoying each other. Me just watching from a corner enjoying the show. Maybe an entire weekend of them going at it. There come home never to be seen again except if we go back someday.

nks
Trainable

Unread post by nks » Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:16 am

Catching her being fucked from behind by a strong macho guy in the living room.
See her walking hand in hand with a tall, sexy man around her workplace and then catching them kissing.

Or if not directly:
Finding messages to a lover on her phone.
Finding condoms in her work bag.
Finding an unfamiliar male underwear in her bedroom or hidden slutty lingerie I have never seen. Or best: used condom package.

wemightjust
Trainable

Unread post by wemightjust » Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:50 am

I have a few things I would like:

I want her to have a steady FWB.. and when she is comfortable with him, I want him to share her regularly.

I would like to drive them around while they fuck in the car.

I'm not religious and we will not get married... but I find it hot for her to only fuck her FWB for 2 weeks before our "wedding" fuck her on the morning before the wedding. then be the first to fuck her after the wedding in the bridal suite. Then be the only one to fuck her for the next 2 weeks after the "Wedding."

being at a family party and she would go off to fuck him & then come back to the party..

beck_john
Prepubescent

Unread post by beck_john » Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:05 am

I would love for her to text a guy online for a few months. Just building a bond and getting to know each other emotionally.

Then they meet and flirt, kiss in front of me and we all go back to our place and they fuck.

littleme
Prepubescent

Unread post by littleme » Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:39 pm

Cuiogeo with Cherry, Date 3. OMG.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:14 pm

Welcome to the forum littleme.

hastytrtl
Prepubescent

Unread post by hastytrtl » Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:25 am

It is not easy to single out one thing... But I guess I want her to fuck her male best friend. Her male best friend is a mutual friend of ours and helped me a lot when I Was pursuing her.

While I am convinced there was nothing major happened between the two, there was a time when the two were sent to a room together while playing seven minutes in heaven. We were playing the game as a group, and someone in the group decided it was a great idea to send these two (back then, my recent girlfriend and her male BFF) into the same room instead of me and my GF. The two spend more than 10 minutes in the room, and when they came out, my GF's hair seemed a bit messed up to me. Nothing may have happened and the change in her hair may only be my fantasy/recollection because both of them suggested otherwise later.

When I talked with her BFF about what happened that night, he said they talked about her ex and me the entire time. He also said he vouched for me (back then, my GF's ex was trying to reconnect with her) and that was the entire conversation they had while in the room. I asked about that night to both my GF and her BFF (who is also a friend of mine), and the story of both checked out.

I really, really wish my GF at least gave her BFF head in that room while I was just waiting outside. I am convinced that the two fucked at least once before we started dating based on what our mutual friends told me. But whenever I start thinking about that night, I immediately get a hard-on and can't stop thinking about what could have (or already have) happened between the two.

littleme
Prepubescent

Unread post by littleme » Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:02 am

armyguyot1 wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:14 pm
Welcome to the forum littleme.
Thanks!

CuriousHusband91941
Experienced

Unread post by CuriousHusband91941 » Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:11 pm

BBWcuckold wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:43 am
Vacation somewhere, meet up with maybe someone we’ve screened already, no involvement from me unless she requested me to, the two of them just enjoying each other. Me just watching from a corner enjoying the show. Maybe an entire weekend of them going at it. There come home never to be seen again except if we go back someday.
This is perfect.

Epwa101
Prepubescent

Unread post by Epwa101 » Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:35 am

Me and my gf have done a few things already (not for ages now) but there's still loads of things I'd like to happen...

I'd like her to be on a night out with her female friend and she gets hit on by some guy. I'm home alone and she drops me a text to say that she's chatting to a guy. It would drive me wild. I'd like her to bring him back to ours and listen to them have sex. She'd maybe tell him that I'm out myself or working away. Or maybe they just go to a hotel, he pounds the hell out of her and I get the details later.

Or...another one of my current favourites is that me and my gf are heading home in a taxi after a night out. She sits in the front, flirts with the driver, shows her cleavage and stocking tops. She gets him to drive somewhere quiet, perhaps a secluded car park or dark lane, and I let him do whatever he wants to her. He'd ideally be Pakistani or Indian descent (me and my gf are white).

BBWcuckold
Virgin

Unread post by BBWcuckold » Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:42 am

CuriousHusband91941 wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:11 pm
BBWcuckold wrote:
This is perfect.
What about you? What would you like to see happen?

CuriousHusband91941
Experienced

Unread post by CuriousHusband91941 » Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:29 pm

BBWcuckold wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:42 am
CuriousHusband91941 wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:11 pm
BBWcuckold wrote:
This is perfect.
What about you? What would you like to see happen?
I'd want to watch her dance with a stranger. A whole lot of compersion, seeing her let go in ways she has not with me because she reserves herself a lot (children/shyness/shame). We don't use contraception of any sort, so we would need her with a man who is snipped so he can climax with her fully and she can feel it, without the result of any pregnancy. I would want to be present for the first and the following meet-ups, but to have her go to her boyfriend's home for a passionate quickie and then come back to the family, would be the height of cuckolding. So taboo and fantasy.

Epwa101
Prepubescent

Unread post by Epwa101 » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:04 pm

Some fun with her male boss would be insanely horny for me.

Nylookingtoo
Virgin

Unread post by Nylookingtoo » Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:23 pm

We had what I’m going to call a close call one time before we where married.
We went out in a boat, fishing, with another couple.
He was a life long ( and still is ) friend, and the other girl was a coworker of my wife’s.
We had fixed them up and were best of friends.
They were actually Best man and Maid of Honor at our wedding, and us at theirs!
We fished for a few hours, then the girls wanted to go to an island that had a nice mossy area for a picnic. We pulled ashore, and the girls laid out a blanket. We had a few beers, ate sandwiches the girls had made, then just lounged in the sun making out with our girls.
I’m not sure how it went down, but at one point he and I were in our cutoff shorts, and no shirts. The girls had on cutoffs and tank tops ( 1980s) .
One of the girls said “ let’s switch” and they suddenly swapped places and started making out with us! After a bit both girls had tops off, shorts unzipped, and our hands in their pants, and both decided the guys needed their shorts off too! They sucked and licked us, both losing their shorts completely too, and moving into a 69 with us. All was going good until his girl , who was writhing on my tongue decided she needed a cock, and spun around, impaling herself on me. My girl turned around and went to do the same to him, when he looked over and saw us he freaked, and said we can’t do this! He took off across the island, and his girl who had climbed off of my cock chased after him to talk to him. In the mean time, I was still rock hard,and my girl was dripping wet, so she just climbed on and rode me until we both got off!
As we were fucking, the other girl came back, interrupting us , saying that he was freaked out and would be back in a while after he calmed down. We ended up taking a swim naked while we waited for him. My girl told the other that she still owed me after interrupting my fun twice! Next thing I knew my girl was keeping watch as her best friend layed on a rock partly in the water and told me to fuck her! I was in it and finished in minutes! Pulling out and shooting my load in the lake!
He came back shortly after, we all dressed, and we went back to fishing, never bringing the day up again! I’ve reminded my wife of that day many times, trying to get her to play with others, but she has never gone for it again! Over 40 years later, and I still get hard at thinking about seeing her getting ready to climb on his cock before he freaked out!

Nylookingtoo
Virgin

Unread post by Nylookingtoo » Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:49 am

Nylookingtoo wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:23 pm
We had what I’m going to call a close call one time before we where married.
We went out in a boat, fishing, with another couple.
He was a life long ( and still is ) friend, and the other girl was a coworker of my wife’s.
We had fixed them up and were best of friends.
They were actually Best man and Maid of Honor at our wedding, and us at theirs!
We fished for a few hours, then the girls wanted to go to an island that had a nice mossy area for a picnic. We pulled ashore, and the girls laid out a blanket. We had a few beers, ate sandwiches the girls had made, then just lounged in the sun making out with our girls.
I’m not sure how it went down, but at one point he and I were in our cutoff shorts, and no shirts. The girls had on cutoffs and tank tops ( 1980s) .
One of the girls said “ let’s switch” and they suddenly swapped places and started making out with us! After a bit both girls had tops off, shorts unzipped, and our hands in their pants, and both decided the guys needed their shorts off too! They sucked and licked us, both losing their shorts completely too, and moving into a 69 with us. All was going good until his girl , who was writhing on my tongue decided she needed a cock, and spun around, impaling herself on me. My girl turned around and went to do the same to him, when he looked over and saw us he freaked, and said we can’t do this! He took off across the island, and his girl who had climbed off of my cock chased after him to talk to him. In the mean time, I was still rock hard,and my girl was dripping wet, so she just climbed on and rode me until we both got off!
As we were fucking, the other girl came back, interrupting us , saying that he was freaked out and would be back in a while after he calmed down. We ended up taking a swim naked while we waited for him. My girl told the other that she still owed me after interrupting my fun twice! Next thing I knew my girl was keeping watch as her best friend layed on a rock partly in the water and told me to fuck her! I was in it and finished in minutes! Pulling out and shooting my load in the lake!
He came back shortly after, we all dressed, and we went back to fishing, never bringing the day up again! I’ve reminded my wife of that day many times, trying to get her to play with others, but she has never gone for it again! Over 40 years later, and I still get hard at thinking about seeing her getting ready to climb on his cock before he freaked out!
So I guess Ild really like to see her do everything , with another guy, while I watch and or join.
I have no real desire to be a full fledged cuckold, or be humiliated, but I think I could sit back and watch, then reclaim her afterwards! I’m sure I could enjoy another woman in a swap type situation, but I wouldn’t want her to feel like I was having her fuck another guy to get myself a free pass!

Beardedweirdo
Virgin

Unread post by Beardedweirdo » Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:07 pm

100% want her to play alone. Don't want to watch. It's about her having an experience that she enjoys with a other man without me.

When we were younger I assumed it would be drunken one night stand. Now, if it ever happens, I can only imagine it would be a slower build up. Flirtation, dates, and culminating not in simply fucking but she would sleep with him. I get very turned on by that idea; my wife sleeping with someone else.

She wouldn't simply fuck him. She would laugh at his jokes, talk. Get to know and like him. Crush on him. Think about him when she's not with him. Not in love, not quite. But want him not just a cock. Excitement. A thrill. Someone to make her feel sexy.

It would be cheating. An affair and all the thrill of having an affair with the security that she is not putting our marriage at risk. I would know, enough, but not everything. This is about her not me.

As for how I imagine the moment it first happens? Well, that varies in my fantasies. I think it would be reasonably unexpected. I might have suspicions leading up. But she wouldn't want me to spoil it or get carried away make her feel like there was any expectations. So I expect she would not tell me much until it happens. One day she would just say "I'm going out tonight. I don't know when I will be home. But I will see you in the morning" and she will go out, looking hot. Wearing sexy knickers. Condoms gone from her dresser. And I will wait. And then she will return. And it will have happened. And she won't need to say anything.

Although obviously I will spoil it by bombarding her with questions "Did you have sex?" "Did he make you come?" and she will give me the greatest thrill of my life when she says, yes.

Beardedweirdo
Virgin

Unread post by Beardedweirdo » Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:41 pm

Sorry. One last bit to add.

When I think of her with a lover. It's not just the thought of her being fucked that turns me on. It's the whole thing. Especially imagining them kissing. Even cuddling and joking around afterwards. Her and him naked together, the whole intimacy. I get off thinking about him with his hand on her pussy, playing with her. Her with her hand on his dick while they laugh and joke. All of it. I want her to have a lover not just a dick to fuck. And I want him to really enjoy himself too.

Its what I mean by wanting her to sleep with someone, not just fuck someone.

My other wish, and maybe I'm wishing for too much, is for me to meet him. I have thought it through for so many years and I never want him to know that I know. I simply do not want that complication. But I would want to meet the man who believes he is fucking my wife behind my back. I want all the dynamics of having a sexy cheating unfaithful wife who is sleeping with someone and they are both deceiving me. Only its a naughty secret between my wife and I that I know exactly what is going on. Well, maybe not everything.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:46 am

Being made aware that she has a new boyfriend and that i should probably pick up a hobby effective now, because I will only get to see her part time now.

As weird as it sounds, I really don't want to be given a choice and simply want to be made to accept that if I want to remain her boyfriend, i will have to accept that she will have another boyfriend to cater to and he time/days will be split between two men.

Having zero control over her relationship with another man. His privileges being the exact same as mine or maybe even more and me having absolutely no say other than being supportive of her splitting her time with two partners.

elpomidor
Prepubescent

Unread post by elpomidor » Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:39 am

To see how she's cuming during double penetration and screaming to fuck her harder. ;)
Telegram @shareyourhotwife

letitrain
Prepubescent

Unread post by letitrain » Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:30 pm

In her previous company, my wife had a boss who wanted to fuck her. He often asked her out, and later he even openly asked her for sex. My wife always kindly rejected his offers. This happened before my wife got to know about my fantasies of seeing her with another man.

I would love seeing how this would actually happen, her dressing sexy and putting her best make up on for him. The fact that her boss, who was or is married by the way, was so much after her is a turn on for me.

Howiwish
Virgin

Unread post by Howiwish » Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:16 am

For our first time, I've thought of many scenarios. My wife is the typical conservative housewife that says she's happy with everything she has. But after revealing my long held fantasy to her some months ago I can clearly see the cogs in her head moving when talking about this.
I think she'd prefer the first time to be solo. I have the right guy picked out already and he's patiently waiting for us to move to the next level. This guy is 10 years younger than my wife, is very well equipped and quite an experienced bull. She'd meet him on her own in a hotel, he'd wine and dine her before leading her to the bedroom. They'd make out, he'd give her several orgasms with his mouth and tongue and as agreed with him he would capture the first moment of penetration on my wife's phone and send it to me at home. She would eventually return to me, exhausted but fully satisfied after having the first man apart from me penetrate her and bring her to a sexual satisfaction that she never even knew existed. The very light see through panties that she would be wearing would be seeping his cum through them as she drove home to me and on entering our house I would be on my knees within seconds, gently lapping up her well used pussy before reclaiming her. The next time would be him coming to our house with me present. My wife now knows what to expect, knows what he's going to do to her and she can't wait for it. When he arrives after some very small talk and flirting she leads him to our bedroom with me following. He kisses her deeply while I dressing her down to her lingerie, before bending her over our marital bed and pushing his tongue into her pussy from behind. As he's working on her she's moaning deeply and hardly even recognisong that I'm in the room stroking my cock. The young bull moves his attention from my wife's pussy and glides his tongue over her asshole. I'm shocked, she's never let me do this and I expect her to pull away. The opposite happens and as he continues to eat her ass she has her first orgasm of the evening. He says I knew that would set you off, just like the first time I did it to you in the hotel....I'm weak. She had already submitted her most precious area to his hung bull. She turns around after her first orgasm and gently takes his big cock in her mouth. As she takes the head inside her lips her eyes slowly move towards me and notices how hard I am, my mouth open in amazement at he show that's being put on in front of me. She doesn't stay on her knees for long before announcing " I need this inside me, fuck me now" the bull takes his cue and puts my wife on all fours on our bed before he gently penetrates her married pussy. She immediately shudders as he bottoms out inside her, he moans increasing and she says "just give it to me". He duly obliges and starts to fuck her hard. She is already encouraging him to cum," give it to me, give me all you got" It doesn't take long until his moans start to match hers and it's clear he's about to shoot his hot cum inside her married pussy. With 2 more moans he finally unloads and in unison my wife has another huge orgasm. This is where something takes control of me and I make my way to the bed. The bull is looking at me smiling, my wife is still experiencing after shocks as he withdraws followed immediately by the first of his hot cum. I go straight for it, eating her out from behind but now take my opportunity. She's pushing her pussy into my face and I now use my tongue to rub some of his cum around her asshole before probing my tongue into her hole for the very first time but not the first time she's ever had it done to her.

This is my absolute preferred way for things to work out and I'm a couple of steps along a slow journey to my beautiful, sexy 44 year old wife becoming a hotwife

darkcrow
Virgin

Unread post by darkcrow » Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:58 am

A fantasy of mine, which may never happen, is to see her with her ex fiancé (with whom she told me never had anything sexual, :shock: ) like this: her being slowly penetrated doggy style while looking into my eyes.

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:32 am

darkcrow wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:58 am
A fantasy of mine, which may never happen, is to see her with her ex fiancé (with whom she told me never had anything sexual, :shock: ) like this: her being slowly penetrated doggy style while looking into my eyes.
I had the same toughts, seeing her fucked by her ex. Having her and him playing with each other, not caring about me, but then they would call me and hummiliate me. I would love see my wife order me to suck his dick and then both, he and her, would force me to be penetrated in the ass. This is one of the many fantasies i have regarding HW/cuckoldry and would meltdown in pleasure if happened

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:58 am

That is a hot situation to think about. Knowing there is a man at work who wants to get into your wife's panties, let alone the boss, is really hot.
letitrain wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:30 pm
In her previous company, my wife had a boss who wanted to fuck her. He often asked her out, and later he even openly asked her for sex. My wife always kindly rejected his offers. This happened before my wife got to know about my fantasies of seeing her with another man.

I would love seeing how this would actually happen, her dressing sexy and putting her best make up on for him. The fact that her boss, who was or is married by the way, was so much after her is a turn on for me.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:46 am

nks wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:16 am
Catching her being fucked from behind by a strong macho guy in the living room.
See her walking hand in hand with a tall, sexy man around her workplace and then catching them kissing.

Or if not directly:
Finding messages to a lover on her phone.
Finding condoms in her work bag.
Finding an unfamiliar male underwear in her bedroom or hidden slutty lingerie I have never seen. Or best: used condom package.
Once my wife called me from work and asked me to check the purse she carried the previous day. When I checked her purse I didn't find the bank card, but I did find a single condom (we never used condoms). She had told me she planned on dating other men, but this made it real.