Wonderful Life With My Gorgeous Hotwife (revisited)

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Re: Wonderful Life With My Gorgeous Hotwife (revisited)

Unread post by john jasson » Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:43 am

PaNic wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:56 am
So glad you’re back John!
Hi PaNic. Hope you enjoyed it.
Me: You’re probably a better fuck than his wife.
Her: I’m probably a better fuck than most people’s wives.
Our crazy journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:45 am

Trickydicky69 wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:27 am
Fantastic writing as always. In fact, probably the best yet!
I say that because I always felt you were holding back, especially in those asides when you were trying to answer my exasperating questions.
This is the back story details I thought were lurking.
Of course, I see it my way and inevitably feel this vindicates some of my views which you didn’t want to pre-empt for the sake of the intense story.
Obviously, it’s not finished but we can probably see where the rest is heading….. or maybe that will prove presumptuous of me?

I know myself and others have had a poor view of Geoff which frankly, this segment has not exonerated him. The best I will say is that he truly believed you were a rubbish husband and that Sherrie would be happy as a 24/7 sub. He did manipulate her but didn’t appreciate her more complex character which is what tripped him up.

It was pleasing to read her sincere apologies to you and the explanation of what was going on in her head during the cottage weeks. We can all understand how close to a breakdown she was.

But without being too harsh, many of us probably will still see her as somewhat selfish/self centred and “smugly” secure in your love of her, that she could just assume you would be there for her.
And that she didn’t really, sincerely understand how awful it was for you, until you spelt it out in your explanation to her.
i.e. no insight into the chaos she caused to you personally.

This selfish aspect of Sherrie reminds me too much of my wife and is something I really don’t love or respect in her, hence my sensitivity to the story. So in my book, you are a saint!

At least she forgave you about the phone bill!
From what I knew of him, and what Sherrie related, it was clear to me that she didn’t show him anything like her whole self, and he didn’t even understand what she did show him. Doesn’t detract from their monumental sexual chemistry though. She truly couldn’t leave it alone. I described a long time ago how sometimes she would be out and about driving somewhere or maybe on her way home, the urge would come over her and she’d have to change her plans and divert. Afterwards, totally bemused, she’d try to explain: “I just had to go to him. I had to have him. I don’t like to be so weak, but it’s so powerful. Like the urge to breathe.”

As for the aftermath related in the latest part, I prefer to think of her in a bad place needing my sympathy than being selfish. Depends on your perspective, of course, but I had my years of experiencing her loving nature to draw on.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:46 am

Tracey52 wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:30 am
Back to normal then I suppose?
I guess. Move on. Nothing to see here. Except a few bruises. Older and wiser, etc.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:48 am

Asterix42 wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:38 am
Great to see you return with such an engaging chapter, John. A lot of content. Going to have to read it two or three times, there’s so much in it!
Thank you, folks. 2 or 3 times, eh? There’s a glutton for punishment!! Just like Sherrie when under Geoff's spell. ;)

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:50 am

Johng1953 wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:41 am
So glad you're back and what a great update. Helps to alleviate a lot of my misgivings that I have felt the need to air here probably too much!
One thing has occurred to me though and it's about Geoff. I despise him, always will, but I think much of his misunderstanding of what he had with Sherrie could be partly yours and her fault in that he never knew she was with him with your full knowledge and support. Of course in his superior arrogance, he never bothered to find out what her life actually was away from him so it was too at least as much his own fault. But no wonder he thought she was living a lie away from him.
She did her best to stress to him that she was happily married and that’s how it was going to stay. From the beginning and all the way through, really. He was certainly arrogant enough to believe he could swing that, as events proved. He was wrong, of course, but it still ruffled our feathers for a while.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:52 am

Trickydicky69 wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:30 am
Absolutely with you on that Johng1953!
Which is why I feel compelled to give Geoff a little leeway.
But I don’t feel sorry for him - as John says, he got the hottest sub way above his pay grade so should count himself very lucky.
And it’s not over yet.
It would be strange though, even with his arrogance, not to have enquired a little about her more mundane life, especially if he was hoping to get her to move in? Some knowledge of the practical difficulties causing her to resist the temptation, might have been sensible?
Probably fortunate for John however, if Geoff had been better prepared to persuade Sherrie. It wasn’t like she dismissed it out of hand- she seriously thought about it. Even if briefly during the cottage time.
All of them have played a role and none of them entirely honestly so it’s not surprising it’s ended with tears.

But is it going to end with a big bang or fizzle out like a damp squib?
I never thought he could persuade her, you see, so I don’t feel fortunate. We thought we are absolutely immovable as a couple, and we were right in the end. We didn’t even see it as a danger. I believe she only “seriously thought about it” because her mind was in a very vulnerable place, and perhaps she thought fleetingly that his regime might represent her escape from the world, which was being very trying for us at the time in several respects.

JeffBingham
Trainable

Unread post by JeffBingham » Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:55 am

john jasson wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:36 am
JeffBingham wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:59 pm
@cuckysi I have absolutely zero empathy for Geoff. He knowingly and willingly initiated an affair with a married woman. Sherrie’s complicity in this is irrelevant. Going into this relationship, Geoff had no idea of John and sherrie’s arrangement. So the best thing you can say about him is that he didn’t give a fuck, which in my book makes him a selfish and shitty human being. At worst, he wanted her for himself and to destroy her marriage. That would make him an even more despicable person.

I believe him to be in the former camp. He just had, and has a total disregard for other people’s lives and marriages. If that’s the best case scenario, he’s a piece of shit in my book. We won’t ever play with cheating men or men that think my wife is cheating on me. If they need to think she’s cheating in order to fuck her, they’re either an asshole or they’re insecure. Either way, they won’t get the privilege of fucking Mrs Bingham!
Well, obviously we see things slightly differently or we wouldn’t do what we do. I respect different views, of course. Geoff was taking his fill and giving her hers. She was giving me mine! If you read the latest piece you’ll have a bit more insight, but bottom line was that from soon after she met him she realised she had the hots for him with strange submissive overtones the strength of which both confused and simultaneously excited her. It wasn’t long before he gleaned what his presence was doing to her, he asked her out to dinner when I was away, and she put it on a plate for him. From then on he took control of her sexually and in his discipline over her. She lapped it up and didn’t hide it from him. It would be asking a lot of him to turn his back on that, we feel. Of course his expectations grew beyond what we were expecting, hence the problems. Up until then all was tickety-boo.
Thanks, John. I have all the respect in the world for you and I'm grateful for your hard work in your chronicles. My wife and I both take a dim view of anyone who lacks respect for others' marriages. That's the main reason for my views on Geoff. I also realize that it puts us in the minority on these forums. We don't judge others' decisions on the matter, it's just what we feel comfortable with.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:56 am

Trickydicky69 wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:22 am
Yeah, you’re probably right about that Johng, I can’t believe he actually thought John was ignorant of the goings on but thought it irrelevant to his mastery and massive cock.
And if he did think John knew, it just fed his ego.
I still think it might have been better to be more straight about it with him.
No. It didn’t suit our dynamic, and to us it wouldn’t have been as hot. To us, her cheating role is a vital piece of the jigsaw. It’s incredibly exciting to us at the time and as we relive it in the ensuing days. It may well have fed his ego. Having Sherrie in the way he had her, so submissive and for so long would have done that anyway. I didn’t worry at all about what he thought. Speculation over her lovers’ views about me have never concerned me one iota. I really don’t care what they think. I appreciate that some husbands would feel their masculinity challenged by having an outwardly cheating wife, but I don’t and I see it as a strength rather than a weakness.

Trickydicky69
Experienced

Unread post by Trickydicky69 » Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:59 am

Great answers John.
I think we’re all moving towards a better understanding.
And I do believe it’s because important information that you were aware of, had to be kept back for the sake of the story.
Including that Sherrie isn’t as selfish as perhaps she comes across in the story. Although I stand by my view that Sherrie does what she wants and assumes you’ll be fine with it!
I think everyone now probably has a similar view of Geoff- lucky bastard who doesn’t deserve her. But interesting to read other stories here, where some guys just have this chemistry which overwhelms the hotwife, very often to the detriment of the marriage. And not necessarily the obviously good looking guy.

But I still see a disconnect in your answers:
On one hand, you never thought there was any danger to your relationship but also you were both in a very dark place for a few weeks. And you started the story with holding on tight to Sherrie in the night, recollecting how things went wrong.

Surely you can admit that there might have been a danger?
Otherwise, I think that puts you in the smugly arrogant bracket, same as Geoff!
You know, it’s ok to admit it’s possible, that the outcome might have been very different.
Last edited by Trickydicky69 on Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:02 pm

Trickydicky69 wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:10 am
I think your latest update answers most questions John.
We’re getting the fuller background details which makes it clearer why Sherrie and yourself behaved in those ways.
I know you tried to explain without giving away too much about the future but probably that’s why we all ended up getting exasperated!

For example, Sherrie didn’t need to have a meltdown but did. Why should such an analytical person do that?
There were clues though:
You’ve just stated she had admitted to holding back her feelings before the big meltdown.
Additionally, there was a segment way back when Sherrie seemed to want to talk, a hint that she was no longer sure but then both you and her agreed it was all good and swept it under the carpet- opportunity missed. Yet you trusted her to tell you everything you needed to know. Clearly not! And you didn’t have everything under control, especially Geoff who neither of you really considered what he was thinking.

I know you both get off on the cheating wife dynamic (and still do) but I’m sure a bit more honesty might have helped.

But then we wouldn’t be reading this great salutary parable!

I think ages ago, you said that Sherrie doesn’t like to analyse herself or the past about these desires. Is that true though? Or were you putting us off asking those questions?
It would be fascinating to hear more from her perspective. Perhaps you can incorporate that into the final segments of how it ends with Geoff. Presumably now that she’s opened up to you again, you both will be having more honest discussions about your lifestyle and Geoff particularly (not sweeping under the carpet).
And how is she going to deal with him?
Again the question, why did she have a meltdown? These things happen I guess. It’s as fine a line between brilliance and madness as it is between ecstasy and despair. In what I’ve written I have tried to convey a chain of events which culminated in the straw that broke the camel’s back. The feelings she held back were emanating from her increasing alarm at the gathering situation with the business. The pressures logistically, scientifically and financially. We remained devoted in our love, but perhaps we were brushing our concerns under the carpet for fear of worrying each other too much. If we put on a brave face we thought we were protecting the other one. She could take refuge in her submissiveness to Geoff who would remove all the responsibility from her right down to a base level.

Sherrie’s dislike of too much self-analysis is quite genuine. It’s cute and sexy too when she can’t quite believe or face up to how despicably bad she’s being by all societal norms. She can easily shock herself. Much more erotic and stimulating to have a shy girl overcome by lust than a tart who puts it out there without a second thought. Sherrie suffers doubts and anxiety about her libidinous sexuality even now. It’s always an internal fight for the upper hand between the angel and the harlot. I love her for it.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:03 pm

Trickydicky69 wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:59 am
Great answers John.
And I do believe it’s because important information that you were aware of, had to be kept back for the sake of the story.
Including that Sherrie isn’t as selfish as perhaps she comes across in the story. Although I stand by my view that Sherrie does what she wants and assumes you’ll be fine with it!
I think everyone now probably has a similar view of Geoff- lucky bastard who doesn’t deserve her. But interesting to read other stories here, where some guys just have this chemistry which overwhelms the hotwife, very often to the detriment of the marriage. And not necessarily the obviously good looking guy.
Absolutely. It's flying close enough to the sun to feel the heat without getting burnt. That's the magic.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:06 pm

john jasson wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:39 am
I'm conscious that in trying to get more up to date with responses to comments, I've buried the chapter posted on Friday among many additional posts. If it's the story you're looking for, here's the link straight to Friday's latest bit:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359&start=1125#p1408592

So having caught up with responding to all of your kind messages I can now rest on my laurels and take a break. :)
Last edited by john jasson on Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Trickydicky69
Experienced

Unread post by Trickydicky69 » Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:18 pm

Thank you John. You may have a rest. But you haven’t reached the conclusion!
I’ll let you have a week before nagging you….

But you did get burnt… at least for a while.

And yes, perhaps what we readers didn’t quite get, was how bad the business was- it was mentioned but we glossed over that important factor. I can see how deep submission would take it away whilst swimming in sub space, only wondering whether Geoff was going to pleasure or whip her etc. Unable to worry about the finances, only Geoffs next humiliations.

foot69loose
Virgin

Unread post by foot69loose » Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:57 pm

Hello John,

We have only recently discovered your thread and wish to convey out heartfelt thanks to both you and Sherrie for the effort in not only writing this absolutely enthralling story, but, having you to relive these times with so much clarity, your gut would have been turning like a knot as these sessions are relived in ink.

We are both amazed at how strong your marriage is to be able to overcome all these issues that you both have worked through together successfully. Well done and congratulations.

I know how much angst you would have gone through with these years with Geoff, and my wife can also put herself in the position of Sherrie being slowly but surely led down the rabbit hole of pain and pleasure. Its a journey that has many twists and turns and she obviously has been smitten by the bug and desires to continue her experiences with Geoff.

Geoff, is certainly a very interesting character we have met similar in the lifestyle. They are rare and normally solo. But they have a knack of being able to control and mange their submissive to a point where they are like putty in their hands to do with as they see fit and disregarding all others.

It has taken us some time to read and comprehend your journey to this point. We also are very keen and looking forward to reading about how this stage of your lives finish up with Geoff and continues with another playmate.

Thank you, It is a significant story and we both appreciate you retelling it.
We have been on OHW since 2011, we cannot recall your earlier posts but rest assured we are riveted to reading your next instalments.

Regards

blooit1
Virgin

Unread post by blooit1 » Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:42 am

Great last update J.

The detail and context you have provided have given us an excellent insight of your relationship. It just oozes with the mutual love, care and respect you 2 have for each other. After reading that it’s no surprise that your marriage is robust and enduring.
I’ve got a lot of sympathy for poor S, clearly she was struggling to make sense of the conflicting forces and thoughts that she had experienced, and in hindsight a break to allow her to marshal her thoughts was a good move.
Also good to hear that G is staying in the picture, without doubt his interactions with S are good for her.

Look forward to your next posting.

TC

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:16 pm

Later on, in bed with the lights out, after yet more healing sex – still with a condom, of course, - I’m spooning her lovely naked presence from behind. Absence of this has certainly made the heart grow even fonder for each of us. Despite how mind-bendingly hot our tease and denial play had become in the long interregnum since we last indulged in what most people would term a normal sex life, it’s heaven to hold her flesh to mine without even a flimsy nightie separating our bodies.

S: I love this. I love us. I am really sorry babe. A lot of the stuff I said to you, and the texts. I knew I was talking shit even then. I don’t know where it came from. Like I was listening to some lunatic speaking out of my mouth half the time, and I know I upset you. I was awful. I hate being unreliable. I hate being fucking mental, goes without saying! I couldn’t get my head around everything that was happening. I was drowning in it all. I was frightened, and the more horrific shit that kept happening, one thing on top of another, the more scared I was…..

I try to hush her, to soothe her.

J: I know, love. I’m going to help you heal and grow stronger than ever. You are phenomenal. I just need to make you realise it all over again.

S: I’m not going to use that bank account I set up, by the way. I don’t know what on earth I was thinking. And sitting there on my own hundreds of miles from home puffing on cigarettes like a fucking moron. Fucking hell. Maybe it was a breakdown…

J: You were very cut up, sweetheart. You weren’t in a good place. I can see you are better now, but you are bound to remain fragile for a while. I do worry that you seem to be dependent on your fix of him for your sanity. It hurts, but I guess we both sent you there with our eyes open. I’m finding it difficult to get my head around what it led us to. And I worry what’s to come with him. What extremes.

S: Even as Geoff and I agreed to carry on getting together, I was very afraid that after the last couple of weeks you might not allow it. That you might want to stop me seeing him and go back to monogamy. I haven’t mentioned it, but it’s been a big thing on my mind. It would be a challenge for me to stick to now after six years of doing what the hell I like. I’d try, but….. Be a single woman, you said, and there’s the submission thing too. It’s a part of me. No doubt it always was. He gives me that. It isn’t just plain sex with him. It’s total control of me by a man, and much as I hate the thought in my normal feminist mind, I crave the effect and it fulfils some primitive, base part of me. I can separate it from the rest of me. That’s something, I suppose, but I don’t think I could do monogamy after all of this. That’s just trying to be honest with you…. I don’t think I would….. No. That’s wrong. I would do it if you need me to, but I don’t think…… I just might struggle…..

She’s talking herself to a standstill, so I jump in:

J: No, I don’t want monogamy anyway. Because it would just put us back in the same position as the night he dumped you, wouldn’t it? I’d be worried how you’d deal with it mentally, and I’d be concerned about you feeling the need to go behind my back. It would erode our trust. And anyway, I simply don’t want you to be monogamous, because it isn’t your true nature. I don’t think I ever have wanted that. It wouldn’t be us would it? You know your adultery excites me. This nonsense is a part of us, warts and all, and a part of us that we have loved.

S: I would never go back on it if I made a promise to you not to. I wouldn’t cheat.

J: It’s easy to say, but unpredictable emotions are involved, and powerful sexual urges. The base male/female connection between you and him almost harks back to the stone age. We’ve seen how strong it is in the effects of it being taken away. You said yourself it would be like defying gravity. Who knows what you might do? I would never have thought the last two weeks could happen, but they did. The biggest thing for me though, is that I gave you this freedom. Yes, you wanted it and ran harder with it than I could ever have dreamed, but I gave it to you, and once given I don’t think it’s something that can ever be taken back. Your magnificent sexuality is yours, and it always will be whatever comes or goes. It’s for life. That’s something I CAN give you that Geoff definitely couldn’t. If he had you for keeps, you know he would lock you away jealously as a trophy. That’s his weakness. Luckily, your sex drive dovetails perfectly with my own crazy kinks and thrills.

S: I know that, and I believe I need my independence now. I treasure it. It’s one more reason why Geoff and I are not viable as a couple and we are. I love what we have, how strong and supportive you are as I play, and how much we both revel in it. I know I’m lucky. We’re lucky in the communication we usually have. I’m so sorry for what I’ve put you through. And the same goes. If you want another woman my promise holds too. I’d never stand in your way. I admit I’d feel the jealousy like I did when you were seeing Diane those times, but I’m big enough to cope as long as you always come home to me.

J: Hush now, my sweetheart. I’m relieved we’re back on the same page. Besides, my proclivities are not likely to change whatever you do, are they? You know me too well. I might be elated if you said you wanted monogamy with me right now, but my relief probably wouldn’t see the month out. I’d soon be wanting you to get some outside action again. And, for reasons unknown, I’d be wanting you to rub my face in it again.

She laughs sweetly. She knows it’s true, so what else can I say?

S: I love doing that too. And I don’t know why either. I love you so much, and being mean to you makes me feel evil. Then suddenly I’m wet. Feeling evil gets me hot. The more I love you and the more I’m evil to you, the hotter it gets me. I’m a strange, strange woman.

J: Good thing you found this strange, strange man then.

S: I love you, so much. Forever, with a dot on the top.

J; I love you so much forever too. With an even bigger dot on the top.

S: The size of the dot makes no difference!

She turns over to face me. She puts her hand around my dormant cock under the bedclothes. First off, I think she’s initiating yet more action, but no:

S: Because of all the upset with Geoff, and he’s really taken a bad knock from all of this too because he’s the loser in not getting little me as his little woman, I’ve agreed to do something a bit special with him.

J: What?

S: I hope it won’t be a problem for you, but I know it won’t, don’t I?

Oh fuck. She’s doing it again already. She’s playing me against my kink and flaunting it at me. She’s manipulating my cock and it’s starting to respond.

J: Tell me.

S(mischievously): You’re getting hard already. There’s no punishment or ordeal that will cure you of this is there?

J: Just tell me, slut!

S: I’m going to spend next weekend at his from Thursday swimming to Sunday. Three consecutive nights. He says he’s going to make me pay for my unreasonable behaviour in not choosing him. He said it like I’m really in trouble. I love it when he speaks to me like that. It makes me tingle.

I’m already rock hard. She’s right. There really is no cure. She’s rubbing me right on top of the head with her thumb now, and my pre-cum, or is it post-cum, is providing ample lubrication. Welcome home, wild lover girl. She’s still talking; still ramping it up:

S: I’m not going to text you or anything the whole time I'm gone because I’m going to throw myself totally into anything he wants. I’m going to let you stew and suffer over what’s happening between us. I’ve said to him I’m going to tell you I’m going on a mountain survival course where there’s no signal because normally he sees me texting you. He said he will confiscate my phone to make sure, and that there will definitely be nowhere for me to hide a spare because he’ll confiscate my clothes the whole time I’m there too.

It all sounds very edgy and exciting, and she’s still rubbing the top of my cock with that thumb.

J: And if I say no?

Takes her hand off my cock. Smiles her smug, cheesy grin that I know so well.

S: I’ll laugh in your face before I leave.

J: Will you let him take you raw?

Now I’m ramping it up, and she knows it, because he always does.

S: I have no say. He won’t take me any other way, but that’s ok. I crave it, especially knowing that you can’t.

J: Jesus Christ. Please don’t ever change. Don’t you dare ever ask to be monogamous again or I’ll put you over my knee and spank you myself.

S: Hmmm. I don’t know how he plans to make me pay, but it’ll be something for you to contemplate here on your own while I’m away. I reckon my tender bits might be raw when I get back.

J: Well it’ll be much better than contemplating your nervous breakdown like I did the last time you went away.

S: Only because I thought I’d lost my mean, fat cocked lover. I’m alright now!

J: If you tell him you’ve told me your on a mountain survival course, he might send you on one for real!

S: Fuck, yeah. I hadn’t thought of that! It would be just like him! Seriously though, thank you, babe. Thanks for understanding and for everything you give me. I won’t ever treat you so badly again, even if he dumps me again. I promise you.

J: And I will always be kinder to you than I was when you got home from your trip. I love you forever, Sher. Sweet dreams, my lovely.

It’s been quite the evening. My lovely bride is in my arms naked in our bed at last, and she’s been lavishly fucked multiple times by her husband. With the prospect of what she’s planning to do with Geoff next weekend still hanging in the air we would probably have been ripe for yet another fuck, but exhaustion, both physical and emotional, is very obviously stalking both of us now. The inquest hasn’t ended yet, but it’s not going to get any further before we sleep.

S: Love you too, John. Night, night.

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:47 pm

I'm glad that things are back on track for you both at this point and I'm really looking forward to how things developed from here and how the Geoff 'phase' ended given Sherrie's apparently innate need for submission.

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:22 am

Thanks for the update John. It all seemed to settle back to normal fairly quickly. Almost an anti climax as the reader but good for you both and your relationship. I expect they’ll be further up and downs before Sherrie is done with Geoff. She would clearly seem to have the control of their relationship now, despite allowing herself to be dominated.

BDJ
$2 Ho

Unread post by BDJ » Wed Jun 28, 2023 3:58 am

That was almost a relaxing read after the intense drama of previous segments. It was like settling into a comfortable chair to read a new novel by a favorite author. So soothing. Maybe even more so if I'd had a cat on my lap.

Yep. Back to normal for John and Sherrie. But knowing Sherrie...maybe not. Back to the comfy chair analogy. All is well until a leg cramp hits. Maybe she's got a leg cramp planned for you, huh John?

BDJ
Jade's Awakening: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=68192
Jade: My Story: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=66126

PaNic
Player

Unread post by PaNic » Wed Jun 28, 2023 4:05 am

I love that way she switches, from being so tender and sincere to the return of the wicked gleam in her eye; “I reckon my tender bits might be raw when I get back.”
Love and lust: an irresistible combination in your woman! That’s surely the crux of what we’re all seeking in our beloveds...
“Life is best organized as a series of daring ventures from a secure base” John Bowlby

Trickydicky69
Experienced

Unread post by Trickydicky69 » Wed Jun 28, 2023 6:05 am

I was taken by surprise John!
I didn’t expect such a quick update. But a very pleasant one.
As mentioned already, dramatically less intense and back to normal.
Amazing really how she’s gone from meltdown to normal again.
But that’s because she’s communicating again. Presumably, you’ve both learned that she needs to tell you everything- the previous posts suggested that she had been holding back, even though she should have known to trust you.
So in fact, as you said at the start, it’s made you stronger after surviving it.
And not unchanged. Sherrie has come to accept her two sided nature. Also apologised profusely and I do think you deserve that. Even your unreserved love for her should be acknowledged and thanked, otherwise she really would be taking you for granted. As she says, she needs your support to be able to fly.
The elephant of course, is Geoff and what happens next?
Clearly Sherrie is needing his BDSM dynamic now but equally, we already know that it ceases.
Will that be because she outgrows the need for BDSM?
Or when Geoff and her finish, she can’t imagine another Dom taking her to the same highs and lows without it feeling artificial? This evolved unexpectedly and naturally- if she went shopping for another, it might not fulfill her. So doesn’t follow that path anymore?
And does Geoff simply fade away- he can’t have her so stops trying to and it gets stale?
Or does his power over her now fade? A bit like like a TV show where the characters have chemistry unrequited but when they do get it on, the audience lose interest?

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:21 pm

John- simply reiterating what many others have already said- Thanks for the previous two story segments. Again very well written and presented and yes, for me they have answered many of the questions that have lingered. I do have a few additional questions/curiosities for you when you do get the chance to review again.

I thought the actual dialogue you presented as you and Sherrie discussed the circumstances surrounding the “meltdown” was quite detailed. I know you mentioned that you had presented a much less detailed version of these same events here a number of years ago, focusing mainly on the sexual elements of the story at that time. Did you Journal these conversations with Sherrie directly after the fact and store them, or are you just going by memory and presenting sort of the “gist” of the dialogue that you remember from those times here??

Also it now appears that the PIV denial between you and Sherrie has ended, albeit you are still required to wear condoms. I know you have stated that it was over a year since you and her had PIV sex. Do you remember exactly how long it had been? Will regular PIV sex continue between the two of you from this point onwards?

Currently in the story, Sherrie had returned home from the cottage on the Wednesday afternoon of this week. Thursday after work and swim class, she went for her discussion with Geoff and wound up spending the Thursday night with him. Where this last story post leaves off is the Friday night at bedtime. Sherrie has already made plans to spend the upcoming Thursday (night), Friday (night) and Saturday (night) exclusively playing with Geoff, with (I read it as very eager) encouragement/support from you. Will this mean that she will have to take the Friday off from the Lab? Did either of you consider perhaps some period of relationship/sexual exclusivity between you and Sherrie as a couple, before she resumed her relationship with Geoff, given the “brittle” condition that your relationship had been in for the last few weeks?? Could just be me, but it seemed that perhaps both of you were somewhat overanxious to get things going with Geoff again.

Last of all, despite you and Sherrie resuming PIV activity, you continue to wear condoms and of course Geoff continues to have her bare. You did mention in the last post that you were hoping this would perhaps change soon. Did you and Sherrie actually have any discussion about this changing at this point in the story? Did you see it as important at this point that you go bare with her as well? Also do you believe as many others here do that (despite Geoff’s vasectomy) having his semen in her body connects her to him in a way that she does not connect with you having to use condoms?

foot69loose
Virgin

Unread post by foot69loose » Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:09 pm

Hello John,

We wanted to thank you for the update. It does provide clarity on how raw you both were after this incident. In addition it also showed both of you the real feelings between yourselves and exactly where Geoff stood. In our opinion, it was a good result for you both and your marriage.

It takes a lot of internal fortitude to handle your wife departing on her forays with her lover or Master.

Given the frequency of Sherrie’s weekly visits, did you ever just accept them or were you still dealing with the ongoing angst?
How were you coping, what mechanisms did you use to overcome the angst and deal with the time alone?

Having lived through it and still do its something over time I come to crave despite the raw feelings in your gut and not knowing what to do to either calm down or to entertain oneself. I found it is much easier when I’m a participant rather than waiting for the update to come, despite the updates being much more gut wrenching, thrilling and enjoyable.

We are both looking forward to reading your new instalments especially now as to what happens in the end with Geoff, knowing that there is another lover in Sherrie’s life after Geoff it is rather tantalising.

Thank you for taking the time to relive this and put write it all up.
Regards

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:00 pm

Trickydicky69 wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:59 am
Great answers John.

But I still see a disconnect in your answers:
On one hand, you never thought there was any danger to your relationship but also you were both in a very dark place for a few weeks. And you started the story with holding on tight to Sherrie in the night, recollecting how things went wrong.

Surely you can admit that there might have been a danger?
Otherwise, I think that puts you in the smugly arrogant bracket, same as Geoff!
You know, it’s ok to admit it’s possible, that the outcome might have been very different.
I'd modify that slightly. She does what she knows I'll be fine with, but it might take me a bit of time and a very hard cock tended by her to realise I'm fine with it. I don't think there's a disconnect. Of course there's danger. It's just that we were always blase about it because we didn't think it could touch us. We were both wrong - for a little while, but we put it back together. Is it possible that the outcome could have been different? Sure it is. We might have been wrong permanently. I never said I wasn't smug! :D

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:04 pm

Trickydicky69 wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:18 pm
Thank you John. You may have a rest. But you haven’t reached the conclusion!
I’ll let you have a week before nagging you….

But you did get burnt… at least for a while.

And yes, perhaps what we readers didn’t quite get, was how bad the business was- it was mentioned but we glossed over that important factor. I can see how deep submission would take it away whilst swimming in sub space, only wondering whether Geoff was going to pleasure or whip her etc. Unable to worry about the finances, only Geoffs next humiliations.

I think there is a lot in that angle, but we only tumbled to it in the aftermath. We’d convinced each other that we could cope with all of the pressures of the business and by extension the strain on our finances, but it was consuming us. We were obviously trying to shield each other from our individual worries. The “game” was one way of brushing it all aside until the dam burst and washed it and everything else away. We had probably been only one small catalyst away from a blow out for quite some time. In the event it turned out to be the stupid phone call when she returned home from the US, and the chain of connected events that then followed.