Who makes the decision on your pubic/body hair?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Poll ended at Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:32 am

Wife
53%
Husband
25%
50/50, or other
22%

Total votes: 73

Alimpy4K
Experienced

Unread post by Alimpy4K » Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:32 am

I know I have heard stories of other cucks who shaved all or certain areas at the behest of their hotwives.
So that is the question.

In our case, my wife K keeps my pelvic/genital area completely shaved. I actually shave it, but she inspects and sometimes helps get a hard to see spot that I may have missed.

I actually started early in our relationship because I liked to have my balls licked during blowjobs. And she began refusing to do it unless my balls were hairless smooth. And that is when the shaving/trimming and inspection by my wife became routine.

Now many years later, she virtually never blows me. But even though there isn't reason for the original purpose of shaving down there, she/we still continue the routine. Now it has become more of a dominance thing, and somewhat humiliation as well.

Added bonus, we've gotten into occasional periods of chastity, and I think it would be more difficult to get in and out of if I had a full bush like I have had in the distant past.

Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

Re: Who makes the decision on your pubic/body hair?

Unread post by Abrandnewstart194 » Sat Sep 09, 2023 10:53 am

It depends upon who you’re talking about.

Nobody makes the decision about my pubic hair - I’m a cuck, so I shave it down to almost nothing whenever she has been with her Bull, which is now weekly. It’s just appropriate to a cuck to be shaved for his Queen, IMO.

I only discovered a couple of days ago that my Queen’s Bull controls her pubic hair. I prefer a neatly trimmed, but fuller bush, which she knows, but she shaves down to a tightly trimmed landing strip, or patch for him.

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Sat Sep 09, 2023 11:15 am

My wife keeps all my hair shaved. I have no hair on my body except my head.

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:22 pm

I’m sent to a local beautician, who is young and hot that my wife chose.
Each month I have to show her my little cuck dicklett, and she waxes everything below my waist.
TBH the feeling of putting pants back on smooth legs is amazing, along with a thong sliding up your smooth but crack hidden beneath normal clothes is enough to stir your cock cage.

Texas Jack
Player

Unread post by Texas Jack » Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:43 pm

realcucklife wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:22 pm
Each month I have to show her my little cuck dicklett, and she waxes everything below my waist.
That's hot. Has she ever gently humiliated you? A smirk, a snide remark?

Alimpy4K
Experienced

Unread post by Alimpy4K » Sat Sep 09, 2023 5:41 pm

realcucklife wrote:
TBH the feeling of putting pants back on smooth legs is amazing, along with a thong sliding up your smooth but crack hidden beneath normal clothes is enough to stir your cock cage.
Has the beautician seen your cage?

SubSnuggler
Virgin

Unread post by SubSnuggler » Sat Sep 09, 2023 5:45 pm

Every 5 weeks I’m unlocked and sent for waxing. My Wife has my genitals, ass, and legs waxed. Before she meets a Bull she gets her nails done and often She will take me along and have my toe nails painted.

Johnann2227
Pervert

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:16 am

I have kept my pubic area bald for years at the request of my wife. She said that pubic hair irritated her bald pussy so I had to be hairfree. A few years ago she lasered me from the neck down. We both love being hair free.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Sep 10, 2023 10:15 am

Johnann2227 wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:16 am
I have kept my pubic area bald for years at the request of my wife. She said that pubic hair irritated her bald pussy so I had to be hairfree. A few years ago she lasered me from the neck down. We both love being hair free.
J# - Arms and pits too. :o

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Sun Sep 10, 2023 12:44 pm

Alimpy4K wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 5:41 pm
realcucklife wrote:
Has the beautician seen your cage?
I leave work and pop in at home for a shower and the cage to be removed on the way.
Then back home for wifey to put it back on then return to work with my smooth caged cock & balls.
The wife has said she will leave the keys with her, but “ the poor girl has been through enough without having to lock you up”.
Last edited by realcucklife on Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Johnann2227
Pervert

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sun Sep 10, 2023 12:47 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 10:15 am
Johnann2227 wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:16 am
J# - Arms and pits too. :o
Yes, arms and pits too. I have never had a lot of body hair so it wasn't really noticeable. Being nudists we also love the smooth feel of our hairless bodies in the water. In our swinger group everyone is at least pubic hairfree.

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:03 pm

Texas Jack wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:43 pm
realcucklife wrote:
That's hot. Has she ever gently humiliated you? A smirk, a snide remark?
In a situation like that you become more sensitive to everything.

The fact that she leaves me in a seat waiting while she gets ready, only to be observed by a salon full of women makes you think I wonder if they know what’s going on,?? The other girls in the salon smile at you and I know they know why I’m here, but has she told them how small I am?

She held my big toe one time and gave a huh!! Noise. When I got home I realise why, I had been sent to a pro domme a couple of days prior, she likes to paint my nails before fucking me with a black strap on, it appeared despite my best efforts there was a little polish still on the edge of the nail.

I’m looking for a good cuckold tattoo, like the idea of being marked for adventure like this if anyone has any recommendations. The wife’s pick so far is a smiling face with cuck clean up service written underneath. Would certainly make it clear, but not quite as subtle as QOS tatt.

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:57 pm

Another subject straight out of my cuckoldresses book of confusion,

I have a reasonably hairy chest and when wet met she used to love running her fingers through my chest hairs, most of her lovers have been shaved downstairs and she enjoys sucking, licking them etc. I am unshaven and have asked if she would like to me shave, she has said No. I married a masculine man and want you to remain one.

Though she has a couple of times said she might shave my legs as i wear suspenders but never has, when ive reminded her she has replied thats a bit gay isnt it? NO.

Andrew
Experienced

Unread post by Andrew » Sat Sep 16, 2023 1:48 pm

My wife demands that I keep my chest, armpits and pubic hair shaved. I need to shave at least once a week, and I don't need to keep my legs shaved, although I've done it a couple of times.

My wife's lover has made her grow out a full bush, even though my wife knows that I prefer her to be shaved.

Alimpy4K
Experienced

Unread post by Alimpy4K » Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:48 pm

It's just the pubic area for me. And it looks kind of pathetic being hairless. I've had 2 attractive female physicians see me flaccid, tiny and clean shaven only in that area. They acted professional. But I love to know what they thought when they saw it.

Cory87
Experienced

Unread post by Cory87 » Sat Sep 16, 2023 4:24 pm

I make her trim everything when I decide it's time.

Nick1477
Virgin

Unread post by Nick1477 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:24 pm

I always shave my wife every week or twice if she's got a meet. She's totally bald and neither of us would have it any other way and she's never had any complaints. Also she gets licked to an orgasm every time afterwards.

Nick1477
Virgin

Unread post by Nick1477 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:29 pm

I always shave my wife every week or twice if she's got a meet. She's totally bald and neither of us would have it any other way and she's never had any complaints. Also she gets licked to an orgasm every time afterwards. Neither of us like to see a bush, much better to eat a bald one out. Also she would much rather suck off a bald guy
Last edited by Nick1477 on Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:55 am

Just back from regular wax, in prep for pro domme visit Thursday

ccklvr
Experienced

Unread post by ccklvr » Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:26 am

Evolution.