Wife on a date tonight!

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
Wannabee
Experienced
Posts: 234
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:40 pm

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by Wannabee » Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:48 pm

Hi John & Ann, just read your full blog from start to finish. I'm in awe and jealous of your life. I feel you're being modest when you say "it has been a combination of good parenting and luck". Maybe a tiny piece of luck, but mainly great parenting by a great team. Although you haven't shared pictures of Ann, she is such a hottie. Please don't stop sharing your story. Thanks.

You Sydney guys........ we live FNC of NSW.

Johnann2227
Pervert
Posts: 524
Joined: Wed May 10, 2023 2:53 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:59 am

Ann has broken up with Adam and Dan. Last week they told her that for their Friday night date they were going to invite friends over for drinks, finger food and a mini party to watch the football finals. They intimated that there would be about a dozen people coming and wives were attending. They asked her to wear a certain black dress that laces up the sides showing she isn't wearing panties, barely covers her nipples in the front and shows the bottom of her arse cheeks when she bent over. They said it was an adults only get together and it would be great to show off.
Ann was excited all week and even left earlier than usual to go to Adam's. Unfortunately she was home by 10.30pm that same night.
It turned out that no women turned up just 8 other guys whom she didn't know. Some were work colleagues or gym friends. Adam and Dan asked Ann if she could take finger food around to the guys and then basically be their beer wench. After a couple of hours of drinking these guys, who she had just met, were openly putting their hands up her dress feeling her arse and pussy. A couple of them pulled their cocks out and asked her to suck them. Ann told them to, "Fuck off" and stormed into the bedroom. With the group's laughter echoing in the background Adam and Dan came in to ask her what was the problem? Ann couldn't believe it. They had ambushed her with a gangbang with a group of guys she had never met. They couldn't understand what her problem was. Their words,"You love cock and we bang you together every Friday night. We invited some friends for you to have fun with. Stop being a cock tease, you"re making us look bad". She grabbed her things and left.
I was furious and wanted to go and confront them straight way. She told me that was stupid as there were now 10 drunk pigs at the apartment and nothing positive would happen.
Saturday morning they kept ringing Ann leaving messages of apology. I eventually answered and told them to fuck off and don't ring again. They had disrespected my wife and I wouldn't give them a second chance to do so. I told them that they obviously didn't appreciate how priviledged they were to be allowed to spend time with her.
Ann cried in my arms after the call. She said that she had been made to feel like a cheap whore to be used and passed around. She had never not felt in control in our 25+ years of swinging.
On the Saturday night we met up with our swinger group who were horrified to hear what had happened. Everyone hugged her in the hottub and told her what a beautiful person she was. This brought Ann and I both to tears. Our group's lovemaking that night was gentle and focussed on Ann. On Sunday Ann was fine and back to her confident self. She has decided though to have a break from dating for a while and just focus on our group.

lovethis
Experienced
Posts: 230
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:02 pm

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by lovethis » Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:22 am

Thanks for the update. Nz warriors won as well on the Sat. Adam and Dan lost big time. Women like Ann don't come around too often especially the Friday night special they both got to experience. They have definitely lost out big time.
After all the times they had fucked Ann they didn't really know her. They made a poor assumption and didn't even bother to consult Ann of their plans. Their loss.
Now the kids are gonna wonder what's up with the Tue and Fri outing. Mums not going out to have sex with her lovers. They will have to get used to their mum being home.
Last edited by lovethis on Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

54321
OHW Addict
Posts: 3373
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:31 pm

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by 54321 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:51 am

On the Saturday night we met up with our swinger group who were horrified to hear what had happened. Everyone hugged her in the hottub and told her what a beautiful person she was. This brought Ann and I both to tears. Our group's lovemaking that night was gentle and focussed on Ann. On Sunday Ann was fine and back to her confident self. She has decided though to have a break from dating for a while and just focus on our group.
What a fantastic group of people!

Adam and Dan killed the goose that lays the golden eggs. 2,600 years on since Aesop, some people still don't get it! :lol:

54321

Johnann2227
Pervert
Posts: 524
Joined: Wed May 10, 2023 2:53 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:54 pm

lovethis wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:22 am
Thanks for the update. Nz warriors won as well on the Sat. Adam and Dan lost big time. Women like Ann don't come around too often especially the Friday night special they both got to experience. They have definitely lost out big time.
After all the times they had fucked Ann they didn't really know her. They made a poor assumption and didn't even bother to consult Ann of their plans. Their loss.
Now the kids are gonna wonder what's up with the Tue and Fri outing. Mums not going out to have sex with her lovers. They will have to get used to their mum being home.
Hi,
You are right, those tools never knew Ann or cared for her. They think flowers make it better.
We spoke with the kids on Saturday afternoon about what had happened. Our son was shocked that his mum had 2 boyfriends on a Friday night and you could see his mind clicking over what that meant. Our daughter knew about Adam and Dan on Friday nights. Ann explained how they had disrespected her. She explained the difference of having group sex with people you like and choose and having someone just expect that you will shag anyone. We made it a lesson for our daughter that she always has the power to say No and always have sex with people she chooses. Our son learned to respect his girlfriends and never assume that they are "Up for it". We told them that while group sex is absolutely amazing it also holds the greatest emotional risk. Someone may feel left out, someone may feel great guilt and regret it later. Our daughter surprised us by adding that it also requires a lot more thought as you have two other people to think about not just your own pleasure. This told us that she has had groupsex. Surprised but not.
Ann being home Tuesdays and Fridays will be a blessing as our son begins his HSC soon and having Ann home each night will help calm his anxiety.

Johnann2227
Pervert
Posts: 524
Joined: Wed May 10, 2023 2:53 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:04 pm

54321 wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:51 am
On the Saturday night we met up with our swinger group who were horrified to hear what had happened. Everyone hugged her in the hottub and told her what a beautiful person she was. This brought Ann and I both to tears. Our group's lovemaking that night was gentle and focussed on Ann. On Sunday Ann was fine and back to her confident self. She has decided though to have a break from dating for a while and just focus on our group.
What a fantastic group of people!

Adam and Dan killed the goose that lays the golden eggs. 2,600 years on since Aesop, some people still don't get it! :lol:

54321
You are right. The tools killed the golden goose. Ann had actually said that after meeting Jane and Maree and their husbands and the interest they showed she was up for some swapping with them. She was actually hoping that she could develop some new friendships there and help Adam and Dan create their own group with their friends. But to get a boys' night together and expect her to service their mates was disrespectful. Yes, Ann enjoys a gang bang but they are all designed to give HER maximum pleasure. It is with our group friends whom we love. We have never had a gang bang with some randos who are only there to shoot and leave.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict
Posts: 2572
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:25 pm

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:26 pm

J227 - Just wondering how long Ann had been seeing Adam and Dan? And your Daughter her BF?

Johnann2227
Pervert
Posts: 524
Joined: Wed May 10, 2023 2:53 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:20 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:26 pm
J227 - Just wondering how long Ann had been seeing Adam and Dan? And your Daughter her BF?
Hi,
Ann had been seeing Adam on his own for a month and then Adam and Dan for 2 months. So all up Adam had been with her for 3 months.
Our daughter doesn't have a boyfriend at the moment. She has told us that some of the kids in our swinger group often play together and she has been experimenting with the guys and a couple of the girls. As our group is nudist the kids have been brought up together nude snd strip off when hanging out together. We know who her FWB are now as they now sleep together at our house and vice versa. All of the parents have spoken to their kids about contraception and safe sex. When I say kids, the oldest in our group is 22 and they range down to the youngest at 16.

Johnann2227
Pervert
Posts: 524
Joined: Wed May 10, 2023 2:53 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:24 am

This was Ann's first week after breaking up with Adam and Dan. Tuesday night we had a family BBQ and relaxed in our hottub with a few glasses of wine. When the kids had gone off to do their own thing I shagged Ann over the side of the hottub and then took her to bed. Friday night we invited friends over for a games night and dinner. We had a great night and Ann seemed happy and not missing her regular Friday night threesome.
Saturday night was our usual swinger group party and Ann really let her hair down there. She had a threesome with each of the guys there on the night and her pussy was a red, puffy, creamy mess by the end of the night. I definitely had my work cut out cleaning up that mess. We ended up staying at our friends' house overnight as we were too tired to drive home. After breakfast we had coffee in their hottub and the conversation came around to Ann dating again. Ann said she definitely would, as she enjoys the excitement, but she was in no hurry. Our friend Kim said that her boyfriend had a cute mate who they could double date with when Ann felt like it. She vouched for him having a good cock as she had had a threesome a couple of times with him and her boyfriend. Ann sounded interested. It was an amazing feeling to sit there nude with friends and openly discuss our wives dating other men. Kim's husband Brian was encouraging and vouched for Kim's boyfriend and his mate. I think a date for Ann is near on the horizon.

54321
OHW Addict
Posts: 3373
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:31 pm

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by 54321 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:40 pm

She had a threesome with each of the guys there on the night and her pussy was a red, puffy, creamy mess by the end of the night. I definitely had my work cut out cleaning up that mess.
So was that FMF or MFM? If MFM, were you one of the guys or was it two other guys with her and you watching? I'm eager to know! :D
Ann sounded interested. It was an amazing feeling to sit there nude with friends and openly discuss our wives dating other men. Kim's husband Brian was encouraging and vouched for Kim's boyfriend and his mate. I think a date for Ann is near on the horizon.
You guys are so cool!!

54321

Johnann2227
Pervert
Posts: 524
Joined: Wed May 10, 2023 2:53 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:18 pm

54321 wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:40 pm
She had a threesome with each of the guys there on the night and her pussy was a red, puffy, creamy mess by the end of the night. I definitely had my work cut out cleaning up that mess.
So was that FMF or MFM? If MFM, were you one of the guys or was it two other guys with her and you watching? I'm eager to know! :D
Ann sounded interested. It was an amazing feeling to sit there nude with friends and openly discuss our wives dating other men. Kim's husband Brian was encouraging and vouched for Kim's boyfriend and his mate. I think a date for Ann is near on the horizon.
You guys are so cool!!

54321
Hi 54321,
Ann's threesomes that night were MFM. I wasn't involved in any of them as I was playing with a couple of the other wives. She also had a few sessions in the hottub with a couple of the wives. I think she really wanted to fuck Adam and Dan out of her system. At last Saturday night's party she was back to normal. She had a couple of MF and we had a FMF together. As our weather is hot now and she is back tanning nude around our pool she is a lot hornier. She is back to wearing her mini skirts and heels with strappy singlet tops when she goes out and is enjoying showing off tan skin again. I feel that she will be hotwifing again soon.

54321
OHW Addict
Posts: 3373
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:31 pm

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by 54321 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:53 am

She is back to wearing her mini skirts and heels with strappy singlet tops when she goes out and is enjoying showing off tan skin again. I feel that she will be hotwifing again soon.
Oh Yeah! :shock:

54321

54321
OHW Addict
Posts: 3373
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:31 pm

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by 54321 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:58 am

... the conversation came around to Ann dating again. Ann said she definitely would, as she enjoys the excitement...
I bet!

54321

PS. I have to confess. I am SO green with envy! :mrgreen: :D

Johnann2227
Pervert
Posts: 524
Joined: Wed May 10, 2023 2:53 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:07 pm

Ann went on a date last night for the first time since breaking up with Adam and Dan. She had been chatting and flirting with a guy named Luke at our gym. Luke is 36, divorced and seems like a friendly guy. At 6 foot 3 he is just a touch taller than me and is fit and muscular.
Ann and been chatting with Luke a lot at the gym and openly flirting with him in front of me. Luke seemed keen but would back off when I arrived at the gym or was on a nearby machine. Ann eventually invited him for a coffee after training one day. Over coffee Luke bit the bullet and asked Ann what was the go with our marriage. Ann told him about us having a wonderful marriage and being deeply in love. She also told him though that we both liked to play with others. This surprised him but also pleased him. He then asked Ann out to dinner for last night.
Our weather yesterday was rainy and cold. That caused Ann to reevaluate what she would wear. Our daughter helped her get dressed for the date and when they walked downstairs I was blown away. Ann had on a tightish, black, knee length leather skirt. Above it she had a sheer, black blouse that showed off her beatiful black lace push up bra. She also had 3 inch red stilletoes on which made her legs look amazing. I got her to twirl for me and then lift her skirt to show me what she had on under the skirt. Ann had on herthin black lace suspender belt attached to sheer black stockings. She however wasn't wearing any panties. She looked amazing with her tan skin and tan pussy her VCH and labia piercing really stood out. Her real surprise though was when she bent foward and showed me that she was wearing one of her jewelled butt plugs!
Luke picked Ann up at 7.30. 10 minutes before he arrived my kids and I got dressed (we are nudists at home) so that we could meet him. He was on time and Ann invited him in. He seemed a bit uneasy at first but he warmed up when he realised we had no issues with their date.
At about 11pm I received a text from Ann saying that everything was going great and the chemistry was amazing. They were at a bar having cocktails and listening to some live music. She said that she was going to go back to Luke's apartment soon and would be home sometime in the morning. I was so excited to hear that she would be spending the night fucking a new guy!
Ann arrived home at 11.30 this morning. I saw Luke's car pull into our drive andI went and stood on the front porch to meet her. They chatted for a minute then leaned in and started kissing. Their kiss was passionateand went for at least another minute. I could see Luke caressing Ann's boob through her blouse. After about another minute they ended their kiss and Ann got out of his car. Luke waved and called out a big thank you for allowing the date. Ann came up to me and gave me a big kiss with a lot of tongue. We went inside and she told me about her night. Luke had been a gentleman and had taken her to a Thai restaurant. Conversation was great and he made her laugh a lot (something Ann finds a turn on in a man). When they were at the bar they were very touchy and started kissing. Luke let his hand rest on Ann's thigh and when he received no resistance he let it slip up under her skirt. Ann opened her thighs to give him better access and it wasn't long for him to discover she was wearing stockings.
When they got to Luke's place they had another drink and made out on the lounge. It didn't take Luke long to discover Ann wad not wearing panties. Ann puled his cock out and was pleasantly surprised. Luke's cock was about 9 inches long but quite thin. They went to bed and fucked a couple of times before falling asleep. She said Luke was shocked when he saw her butt plug. She kept it in while they had sex. In the morning they fucked again in the shower and then wrnt out for brunch.
Ann said she enjoyed her night and was going to see him again. She said the sex was good and he was very good at fibgering her. While his cock was long she said it was a bit thin and felt it might be better for anal.
When we undressed we hopped in our shower where I fucked her from behind up against the shower screen. I love reclaim sex!

54321
OHW Addict
Posts: 3373
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:31 pm

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by 54321 » Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:44 am

Great update! Good to hear that Ann has a new guy on the go.
Our daughter helped her get dressed for the date...
Amazing how quickly she has adapted.

I recall that you are members of a swinging circle but, I forget, do you have playdates with other women?

54321

Johnann2227
Pervert
Posts: 524
Joined: Wed May 10, 2023 2:53 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:53 am

54321 wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:44 am
Great update! Good to hear that Ann has a new guy on the go.
Our daughter helped her get dressed for the date...
Amazing how quickly she has adapted.

I recall that you are members of a swinging circle but, I forget, do you have playdates with other women?

54321
Hi,
Our kids have adapted well. They can see how our playing is no threat to our marriage or family and it is just all about pleasure. Since we told them we have become more sexually open as a family. The kids know they can talk to us about anything. Our daughter, when she found out that Ann is bisexual, has informed us about her own experimentation with a couple of the other daughters in our swinger group of families. They now regularly sleep together at our house and she does the same at their houses. She also has a FB from the group who often sleeps over as well.
Ann has had a big week with Luke. They went on a date last Friday night and then they met up for drinks on Sunday afternoon. Tuesday night they went to the gym together then went back to Luke's apartment to shower, fuck and then come home. Last night she did the same. I was at the gym last night as well and it was an amazing feeling when she came up to me at the end of their workout and told me that they were finished and were heading back to Luke's to shower and fuck. Ann then gave him a kiss and they left together. She came home last night at 11, happy and freshly fucked. She is sleeping over at Luke's again tonight.
Ann really enjoys Luke's personality and his love of fitness and training which she shares. Sexually she is satisfied and he is an attentive lover. Interestingly, Ann is already having anal with Luke. Often she makes boyfriends wait weeks if not months before she lets them fuck her arse. Luke was second date. She told me that while he has a big 9 inch cock it is quite thin. Ann has always been a lover of girth. She says that vaginal sex with Luke is ok but anal is amazing!
I have dated other women over the years and still do at times. I have found though that in the last few years Ann and our Saturday night swinging more than satisfies me. Up until recently I would fuck a lady I worked with who had gone through a divorce and just wanted sex now and again with someone she trusts. She would invite me over for dinner and then we would have a leisurely few hours of fucking and companionship. Unfortunately she isn't bi so we couldn't include Ann (even though Stephanie and Ann get on well). Steph has now started dating a guy so she is getting the sex she needed.

54321
OHW Addict
Posts: 3373
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:31 pm

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by 54321 » Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:15 am

How does the swinging circle play out? I'm fascinated.

Do you find all of the women attractive?
Does Ann find all the men attractive?
Are there some women there you always have sex with, never have sex with, some more or less than others or do you randomise it car key style?
How does a typical meet unfold?

Please share.

54321

Johnann2227
Pervert
Posts: 524
Joined: Wed May 10, 2023 2:53 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:40 am

Hi,
We have been together as a group for 20 years. We are godparents to each others kids in many cases and are as close as you can be. It is like I have an extra 5 wives and 5 brothers. All of the women are attractive and I love being with them. Being swingers and nudists encourages us all to eat healthily and exercise to keep looking good. Ann is attracted to all of the guts and women.
A typical party (in summer) for us starts with everyone stripping nude and having a few drinks and tanning around the pool. Different people rub suntan cream on each other. There is a lot of caresses and touching. About 6pm the guys fire up the BBQ while the ladies start bringing the salads etc out. We all eat naked together and then after cleaning up and grabbing new drinks people start hitting the hottub or swimming in the pool. There is a lot of touching and kissing starts. Sometimes we play a few games that require a lot of interaction between the group. Other times it is just the guys sitting on the side of the hottub while the ladies give blowjobs. People beging pairing up or forming threesomes. After we have all had sex around the pool area we head inside. We have a few mattreses on the loungeroom floor and everyone gets into a group situation. Eventually around 1am everyone is satisfied and ready for sleep. Most couples get dressed and head home. If we have a couple stay over the four of us shower and then hop in our bed together. When we wake up in the morning we have another foursome and then make breakfast and have it nude by the pool.
In winter it is similar except fot the pool and tanning.
We holiday together. We have gone with our families to a nude resort for a week and just be nudists. Other times we have just gone as couples and have had a wonderful nude, swinging week.
Now that all of the group kids know about our swinging and hotwifing it is far easier to get together.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict
Posts: 2503
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:08 pm
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:59 am

Johnann2227 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:40 am
Hi,
We have been together as a group for 20 years. We are godparents to each others kids in many cases and are as close as you can be. It is like I have an extra 5 wives and 5 brothers. All of the women are attractive and I love being with them. Being swingers and nudists encourages us all to eat healthily and exercise to keep looking good. Ann is attracted to all of the guts and women.
A typical party (in summer) for us starts with everyone stripping nude and having a few drinks and tanning around the pool. Different people rub suntan cream on each other. There is a lot of caresses and touching. About 6pm the guys fire up the BBQ while the ladies start bringing the salads etc out. We all eat naked together and then after cleaning up and grabbing new drinks people start hitting the hottub or swimming in the pool. There is a lot of touching and kissing starts. Sometimes we play a few games that require a lot of interaction between the group. Other times it is just the guys sitting on the side of the hottub while the ladies give blowjobs. People beging pairing up or forming threesomes. After we have all had sex around the pool area we head inside. We have a few mattreses on the loungeroom floor and everyone gets into a group situation. Eventually around 1am everyone is satisfied and ready for sleep. Most couples get dressed and head home. If we have a couple stay over the four of us shower and then hop in our bed together. When we wake up in the morning we have another foursome and then make breakfast and have it nude by the pool.
In winter it is similar except fot the pool and tanning.
We holiday together. We have gone with our families to a nude resort for a week and just be nudists. Other times we have just gone as couples and have had a wonderful nude, swinging week.
Now that all of the group kids know about our swinging and hotwifing it is far easier to get together.
Wow! That sounds like a wonderful life to live! How did you all get to know each other, or maybe that was told in an earlier post?

54321
OHW Addict
Posts: 3373
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:31 pm

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by 54321 » Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:52 pm

Thank you for a great reply. You guys really are living the dream!!!!

Yes. How did you guys meet in the first place?

54321

Johnann2227
Pervert
Posts: 524
Joined: Wed May 10, 2023 2:53 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:10 pm

We met the other couples of our group in different ways. Andrew and Nicole were the first couple we met before we were married. We met them at a swingers club and played with them that night. We felt a real connection with them and continued playing with them both at and away from the club. They were playing with two couples regularly (John and Fiona and Adam and Belinda) who we met later at a party and got on well. Pretty soon the 4 couples were playing together weekly. Later two other couples met us through the swinger club and joined the group.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict
Posts: 2503
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:08 pm
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:49 pm

Johnann2227 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:10 pm
We met the other couples of our group in different ways. Andrew and Nicole were the first couple we met before we were married. We met them at a swingers club and played with them that night. We felt a real connection with them and continued playing with them both at and away from the club. They were playing with two couples regularly (John and Fiona and Adam and Belinda) who we met later at a party and got on well. Pretty soon the 4 couples were playing together weekly. Later two other couples met us through the swinger club and joined the group.
Cool to know! Thank you for letting us in on the secret!

Johnann2227
Pervert
Posts: 524
Joined: Wed May 10, 2023 2:53 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:56 pm

There has been a relationship shift between Ann and Luke. Luke is not regarded as a boyfriend now by Ann and she is not staying at his apartment Friday nights now. They also are not having set date nights on Tuesdays. She is fucking him still at least 3 times per week but it is now just a fuck and she comes home after they have trained together at the gym. Ann enjoys training with Luke and is now training in the gym up to five nights per week. She is really training hard with him and is attacking the weights. Her muscle definition has improved and her butt is rockhard. When I am also at the gym, when they have finished training, Ann will come up to me, give me a kiss and tell me she is going to Luke's to clean up and will be home later. Whenever she does this I get a hardon because I know in about 30 minutes she will be in the shower getting fucked.
I asked Ann why she doesn't stay over at Luke's anymore or have Tuesday night dates and her reason surprised me. She said that the sex wasn't good enough to want to stay over and do it again in the morning. She said that while Luke has a long 9 inch cock it is very thin and vaginal sex just doesn't stimulate her enough. She said that 80% of the time they actually have anal as she enjoys it more with him. She enjoys his company and loves training with him so they are FWBs rather than a dating couple. Ann said she enjoys calling back to his apartment after training and Luke making them a protein shake. She says they then strip off and shower together. They wash each other and after Ann gives Luke a blowjob she then turns around in the shower and he fucks her arse while she leans against the shower screen. She said that when they have finished they get out dry off and sit nude together and have a coffee. Ann then gets dressed and comes home. Ann now takes a change of clothes with her to the gym for these sessions.
Luke and I get on really well and he is at ease now with me. We are going to invite him over soon for dinner and our first threesome. Our kids know Luke from the gym (they both train there as well) and know that Ann is fucking him. Our plan is for Luke to come over in the afternoon and the three of us do some nude tanning together by the pool. For dinner I will cook a BBQ and we will then take drinks to the hot tub. Our aim is for Ann to ride me cowgirl while Luke fucks her arse.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict
Posts: 2503
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:08 pm
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:14 pm

Johnann2227 wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:56 pm
There has been a relationship shift between Ann and Luke. Luke is not regarded as a boyfriend now by Ann and she is not staying at his apartment Friday nights now. They also are not having set date nights on Tuesdays. She is fucking him still at least 3 times per week but it is now just a fuck and she comes home after they have trained together at the gym. Ann enjoys training with Luke and is now training in the gym up to five nights per week. She is really training hard with him and is attacking the weights. Her muscle definition has improved and her butt is rockhard. When I am also at the gym, when they have finished training, Ann will come up to me, give me a kiss and tell me she is going to Luke's to clean up and will be home later. Whenever she does this I get a hardon because I know in about 30 minutes she will be in the shower getting fucked.
I asked Ann why she doesn't stay over at Luke's anymore or have Tuesday night dates and her reason surprised me. She said that the sex wasn't good enough to want to stay over and do it again in the morning. She said that while Luke has a long 9 inch cock it is very thin and vaginal sex just doesn't stimulate her enough. She said that 80% of the time they actually have anal as she enjoys it more with him. She enjoys his company and loves training with him so they are FWBs rather than a dating couple. Ann said she enjoys calling back to his apartment after training and Luke making them a protein shake. She says they then strip off and shower together. They wash each other and after Ann gives Luke a blowjob she then turns around in the shower and he fucks her arse while she leans against the shower screen. She said that when they have finished they get out dry off and sit nude together and have a coffee. Ann then gets dressed and comes home. Ann now takes a change of clothes with her to the gym for these sessions.
Luke and I get on really well and he is at ease now with me. We are going to invite him over soon for dinner and our first threesome. Our kids know Luke from the gym (they both train there as well) and know that Ann is fucking him. Our plan is for Luke to come over in the afternoon and the three of us do some nude tanning together by the pool. For dinner I will cook a BBQ and we will then take drinks to the hot tub. Our aim is for Ann to ride me cowgirl while Luke fucks her arse.
Wishing you guys an amazing time!!

Johnann2227
Pervert
Posts: 524
Joined: Wed May 10, 2023 2:53 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:44 pm

Hi,
Ann received a call from Luke at midday today asking her if she wanted to train in the gym with him at 2pm. As we had only just arrived home from our weekly swing party not long before (we both drank and stayed over at Andrew and Nicole's place) she said she would pass as she was tired. Luke sounded disappointed (he was on speaker phone) and Ann surprised me by inviting Luke to drop by on his way home from the gym for a relaxing swim and tan around our pool. He knows we are nudists at home and he asked me if I was ok with him coming over. Respect. I told him that I was fine with it with it. Anyway, Ann talked Luke into skipping the gym and just coming here at 2.00pm for lunch, swimming and tanning. I called our daughter who was out and gave her a heads up that Luke would be here. Our son is at Schoolies in Queensland with his mates so no problems there.
So, Luke has been here since 2pm. Ann met him naked at the door with a big kiss and walked him in. She quickly got him undressed and I passed him a beer from our fridge. We went outside and lay on our sunlounges to catch some rays. I had seen Luke at the gym and knew he had a muscular and fairly cut body. Naked he was more impressive. I had to have a discrete look at his cock to check if Ann's description was correct. Yep, the boy was hung. Soft, it hung at least 6 inches but it was thin. Think thin sausage/hotdog. Like me he is hairfree all over. After some tanning I fired the BBQ up and cooked our late lunch while Ann swam and played with Luke in the pool. When it was nearly time I gave Ann a call to get out and grab the salads from the fridge. She had Luke sitting on the side of the pool and was giving him a blowjob. Ann stopped, gave his cock a gentle pat and got out of the pool. Luke walked over to me with a hard on and I saw what Ann meant. His cock had grown to a healthy 9 inches but was no thicker than before. Even his cock head was small compared to mine. After we finished lunch Luke insisted on helping clear the table and filling the dishwasher with Ann. I gave the BBQ a clean-up. I looked through our kitchen window and Luke had Ann sitting on our kitchen island and he was eating her pussy. I watched them until I saw Ann have an orgasm and then they walked back out to me holding hands. We went back to tanning and then our daughter arrived home. She came out the back and it was funny to see Luke jump and roll onto his stomach. Our daughter said hi to Luke (she knows him from the gym as she trains there as well)and then she also stripped off and dived into the pool. The expression on Luke's face was priceless! He didn't know whether to look ate her pierced nipples or bald pussy. He didn't want to get caught by me nor by Ann. I let him squirm! We all decided it was time for a swim and joined her. We spent about 20 minutes bobbing in the water talking about our days. After a short while Luke relaxed and we all floated around together with Ann and Luke getting quite touchy together. This is the first time that our daughter has seen Ann getting touchy with a lover. She just watched and smiled and gave me a wink.
Our daughter has now gone back inside to get dressed as her friends are picking her up to go to a nearby pub. I have come inside to give Ann and Luke some quiet time together in the hottub and then when our daughter leaves I will invite them to our bedroom where I have lit candles and spread some rose petals around. Hopefully we can double-team Ann with me in her pussy and Luke in her arse. I will let you know how it goes.

Post Reply