Our wedding album

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
DA32
Virgin

Our wedding album

Unread post by DA32 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:44 am

I don’t know if other husbands have had this experience, but over the years I learned that when my wife and I got married there were three different men at our wedding who she’d slept with (one of them is a guy she still goes to bed with on occasion). When I flip through our wedding album and see them sitting there with their wives I’m certain they’re thinking about what my wife looks like under her white wedding dress and what an amazing fuck she is... and what a lucky man I am.

nevertoolate
Virgin

Re: Our wedding album

Unread post by nevertoolate » Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:05 am

Keeping wives satiated is a team effort.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:21 am

Is your wife a hotwife?

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:58 am

Very nice

BeingInTheWorld
Virgin

Unread post by BeingInTheWorld » Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:08 am

My ex-wife slept with one of my groomsmen a few weeks after we got married, with my loving support of course. Loved seeing wedding photos with the two of them together.

DA32
Virgin

Unread post by DA32 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:08 pm

Yes, she's a hot wife, but I don't use the term with her.

kellycuckoldsmark
Trainable

Unread post by kellycuckoldsmark » Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:10 pm

My wife slept with our best man six months after our wedding. We do wished we had been brave enough to ask him before but thought he would freak out.

Although he didn’t have her on the wedding night she did have a night where she wore her wedding dress and lingerie and stayed in the same hotel (sadly not honeymoon suite) as we did and he fucked her all night. It was her first sleepover.

Johnann2227
Pervert

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:01 pm

One of my mates Troy and his wife Jenny, introduced us to swinging. We played with them weekly in the years before we married and they were both part of our wedding party. On our wedding night they came up to our room and spent the night with us in the hottub and then fucking for most of the night before driving us to the airport in the morning for our honeymoon. When we look back at our wedding album we can see 9 people we had fucked in the photos. 4 couples we regularly played with and a mate that we had a threesome with.

Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

Unread post by Abrandnewstart194 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:53 am

nevertoolate wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:05 am
Keeping wives satiated is a team effort.
This is so true. “It takes a village” to satisfy log fully a woman’s natural desires. 😈

ericsacto
Virgin

Unread post by ericsacto » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:37 am

kellycuckoldsmark wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:10 pm
My wife slept with our best man six months after our wedding. We do wished we had been brave enough to ask him before but thought he would freak out.

Although he didn’t have her on the wedding night she did have a night where she wore her wedding dress and lingerie and stayed in the same hotel (sadly not honeymoon suite) as we did and he fucked her all night. It was her first sleepover.
Did she arrive at the hotel in her wedding dress to make it appear they were newlyweds?

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:54 am

Yes, she's a hot wife, but I don't use the term with her.
Have you guys ever considered having a hotwife/cuck 'wedding' ceremony?
I imagine it could be a lot of fun!

kellycuckoldsmark
Trainable

Unread post by kellycuckoldsmark » Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:19 am

Yes, she took the whole thing really seriously. She had her hair and make-up done by the same people who worked with her on the actual day. In our fantasy but never in reality, we would have loved her mother to perform the traditional buttoning up the dress as I have a thing for her mother and Kelly would like her mo to realize the truth. Fantasy only though.

I had hired a luxury Mercedes and picked him up - complete with tux - and then picked her up. They had champagne in the back of the car and I acted as the best man. Taking their bags in, helping check them in and hearing all of the congratulations - the room booked in their married name - and then walked behind them took the bags to the room.

The hotel bar was next to check-in and was reasonably busy so lots of congratulations and opportunities for them to kiss in front of people to loud cheers. ON arriving at their room, I opened the door and as he led her in I said the same thing he had said to us on our wedding night 'Hope you to have a great night and make sure you don't get any sleep'. Kelly looked at me and smiled and said, 'Trust me, we won't be sleeping at all' and kept smiling as she pushed the door shut......

So not the real wedding night and not the full fantasy but as close we could come within our safety boundaries. Kelly and Darren had a great night (and morning)

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:30 am

My exwife screwed my best friend the night before or wedding day. She had his swimmers in her when she walked down the isle. I am sure there was at least 5 other guys at the wedding had screwed her as well.

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:52 am

Great story. We had a large wedding (300 guests) and although none of the men in the wedding party had fucked her, several coworkers among the guests had. We didn't know it at the time, but my wife was pregnant as we stood at the altar. She had one last date with a gentleman she'd been seeing before we started getting serious. He'd spent a large amount on concert tickets in advance and she felt 'kinda obligated to go. Edit: The concert was a couple of weeks before our wedding. But we both wanted her to go anyway as she loved sex with him.

Funny how things work out, - we were both thinking how great it was that her period hadn't yet started on our wedding night. So... a week later we are home and one evening I find my wife in bed, naked and crying. I was confused, then she said "I've ruined everything, I''m pregnant." It took some doing, but I finally assured her that I still loved her and we just needed a little time to think things through, but I wasn't going anywhere. What a rush it would have been if we had known she was PG as we stood at the altar. And like another commenter in this thread we always regretted not having another man take her first on our wedding night. From a selfish and horny perspective, how glorious seconds would have been!
Last edited by stevens4fun on Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hotsusan
Player

Unread post by hotsusan » Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:03 am

stevens4fun wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:52 am
Great story. We had a large wedding (300 guests) and although none of the men in the wedding party had fucked her, several coworkers among the guests had. We didn't know it at the time, but my wife was pregnant as we stood at the altar. She had one last date with a gentleman she'd been seeing before we started getting serious. He'd spent a large amount on concert tickets in advance and she felt 'kinda obligated to go. But we both wanted her to go anyway as she loved sex with him. Funny how things work out, - we were both thinking how great it was that her period hadn't yet started on our wedding night. So... a week later we are home and one evening I find my wife in bed, naked and crying. I was confused, then she said "I've ruined everything, I''m pregnant." It took some doing, but I finally assured her that I still loved her and we just needed a little time to think things through, but I wasn't going anywhere. What a rush it would have been if we had known she was PG as we stood at the altar. And like another commenter in this thread we always regretted not having another man take her first on our wedding night. From a selfish and horny perspective, how glorious seconds would have been!
That's really hot. I mean really hot.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:45 am

My wife, too, maintained friendships with men who previously fucked her. It would always give me an erection at social events when I saw her talking to two or three men who all knew what she looked like nude, and had their cocks inside her.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:06 am

Interesting. I hadn't thought about this before but there were a half dozen guys at our wedding who had fucked my wife when we were dating. My best man who was also my best friend had fucked her dozens of times.
We did plan to have another friend who had never fucked her join us on our wedding night. As it turned out, we were just too tired and had a few too many drinks so it never happened. We didn't even have sex. We just undressed and went to bed.
My wife didn't get any strange on our wedding night but she fucked my friend the next afternoon. It wasn't the wedding night but he was the first one to have sex with her as a married woman.

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:42 pm

My wife invited all the men that she had fucked to our wedding. She made sure she also invited couple of men I hate and one of my arch enemies to the wedding. Needless to say, she had fucked all of them.
Gigi fan for life!

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Thu Sep 21, 2023 3:09 am

kellycuckoldsmark wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:19 am

Yes, she took the whole thing really seriously. She had her hair and make-up done by the same people who worked with her on the actual day. In our fantasy but never in reality, we would have loved her mother to perform the traditional buttoning up the dress as I have a thing for her mother and Kelly would like her mo to realize the truth. Fantasy only though.

I had hired a luxury Mercedes and picked him up - complete with tux - and then picked her up. They had champagne in the back of the car and I acted as the best man. Taking their bags in, helping check them in and hearing all of the congratulations - the room booked in their married name - and then walked behind them took the bags to the room.

The hotel bar was next to check-in and was reasonably busy so lots of congratulations and opportunities for them to kiss in front of people to loud cheers. ON arriving at their room, I opened the door and as he led her in I said the same thing he had said to us on our wedding night 'Hope you to have a great night and make sure you don't get any sleep'. Kelly looked at me and smiled and said, 'Trust me, we won't be sleeping at all' and kept smiling as she pushed the door shut......

So not the real wedding night and not the full fantasy but as close we could come within our safety boundaries. Kelly and Darren had a great night (and morning)
This is such a hot story.
Did she do anything for her “husband” that night that she doesn’t usually do for you sexually??

Thebestdays1
Player

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:14 am

I hadn't thought about that before. Although we split up amicably, just over 20 years ago, I still have our wedding album. I enjoy looking at my ex wife and her two sisters as they looked back then but I'd skipped over the pictures of the other guests.
Sure enough, three women she'd been with are there, including her elder sister that had, unknown to me, gone down on her straight after she'd put her wedding dress on that afternoon, for what they thought would be the final time. Her best friend was a bridesmaid and they'd last had sex the weekend before, again for what they thought would be the last time. There was also a friend that had, had a few threesomes with her a couple of years earlier.
Then there's a work colleague that my wife had fucked a few times during our engagement and was to fuck her for the last time a few weeks later, just before my wife quit her job. There's a lovely photo of the two of them and his wife. Finally, an ex boyfriend, who was her brother in law's brother is there and a family friend who had been receiving blowjobs from the elder sister and a few years later would have two affairs with my wife when I was away, overseas .
I hadn't realised how many more memories were in that album.

kellycuckoldsmark
Trainable

Unread post by kellycuckoldsmark » Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:22 am

This is such a hot story.
Did she do anything for her “husband” that night that she doesn’t usually do for you sexually??

Yes! She decided that we should wouldn't stroke my cock without a condom on. Even if I am not allowed to cum she says she doesn't want her hands touching my skin. Same with oral. On the very rare occassions I get oral it has to be with a flavored condom while Darren gets to cum in her out and she always swallows him while I am never allowed to completion. Darren is allowed to go bare back. All of her other lovers wear condoms (more our safety in the style of meeting people) but Darren gets full bare back and can cum in her. I have to wear a condom and once again am not allowed to cum in her.

She has told me that she would do anything Darren asks her much of which we did ourselves pre LS and in our swapping phase before I was cuckolded. However, he has never asked to give her a facial or anal. I assumes it goes without saying that I always buy her lingerie for all of her dates but especially something for her few meets with him. She sends me pictures of her dressed in her lingerie bfore a date but I am not allowed to enjoy her in it only her boyfriend. She always changes out of sexy lingerie into very plain cotton panties and bra IF I am allowed to play wih her.

I agreed to all of this and even came up with some of the restrictions. She says that Darren has all of her, just like I did as her husband, before we started down this path. He is a lucky man and I am thankful for him.

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:30 am

kellycuckoldsmark wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:22 am
She decided that we should wouldn't stroke my cock without a condom on. Even if I am not allowed to cum she says she doesn't want her hands touching my skin. Same with oral. On the very rare occassions I get oral it has to be with a flavored condom while Darren gets to cum in her out and she always swallows him while I am never allowed to completion. Darren is allowed to go bare back. All of her other lovers wear condoms (more our safety in the style of meeting people) but Darren gets full bare back and can cum in her. I have to wear a condom and once again am not allowed to cum in her.
This is a very hot story indeed. Two things:

My ex gave great handjobs… my orgasms were quite a bit more intense from them as opposed to intercourse. Plus we enjoyed seeing how much and how far I shot afterwards. Anyway, one time she was being sadistic and was stroking me through my sleep shorts. I tried to pull them down to get the skin on skin sensations but she said no skin on skin pleasure today. It was almost painful but I came in my shorts and I went to take them off to clean up but she said, no you’re sleeping in your mess tonight. It was a hot experience!

After she quit being a hot wife, we still did some denial play and one thing we both enjoyed was mandatory condoms for me. Basically, I was downgraded back to “boyfriend sex” instead of bareback marital sex. She was quite strict in enforcing me to wear condoms and would say things like, “you better make sure you buy condoms, otherwise no pussy for you”. What made it even hotter for me was it had zero to do with STD or BC, as I am snipped. She let me have a “marital” bar back cream pie after several months (she said it was going to be only for special occasions) and wow it was intense after being denied for so long.

Having said that, it’s a hot fantasy for me to be cuckolded like you describe, mandatory condoms for me and bareback privileges for her bull. The idea that his - and only his - sperm is swimming around her womb is incredibly exciting for me. Thanks for sharing!
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:00 am

Same here. It's a sexy feeling, and my wife knows how to use it to great advantage.

isinlarsa wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:45 am
My wife, too, maintained friendships with men who previously fucked her. It would always give me an erection at social events when I saw her talking to two or three men who all knew what she looked like nude, and had their cocks inside her.

luvwives999
Experienced

Unread post by luvwives999 » Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:59 am

Thanks for this post. I pulled out our wedding album and realized there were 3 guys at the wedding who fucked my wife. 2 before we met and 1 after we were married. Brought back great erotic memories.

ericsacto
Virgin

Unread post by ericsacto » Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:57 am

My wife had sex with one of my groomsman before the wedding. He and I shared an apartment with two others in college. He was known to be a ladies man and had a lot of girlfriends. One girlfriend was particularly loud in bed and my wife (fiancé at the time) wondered how he was like.

One evening after a night out drinking, my wife stayed over. We were in bed and she was horny think of him. With some gentle encouragement, she got up and went over to his room and climbed in bed with him. It wasn’t long before he slipped on a condom and stared fucking her really well. At one point, the condom broke as a result of his thrusting but she had him continue on until he came.

Afterwards she said she didn’t enjoy it that much. She likes it more slow and tenderly. There was nothing awkward the next day and they never got together again.