You know you're a cuck when...

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Re: You know you're a cuck when...

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:08 pm

I knew that I was a cuck when I was 20 years old and that my girlfriend was currently in her peak level of promiscuity because most of the current sexy pictures that I had of my girlfriend were of her in cropped sheer camisoles/tank tops and boy shorts or thongs and were of her in different bedrooms , kitchens, Living rooms.

The photos were all taken by many different men and my girlfriend posing for them sexily with a devilish flirty smile.
When I realized that I had more than 5 naughty pics of her in different house by different men, it was clear that she was popular and I was a cuckold young boyfriend. Both my girlfriend were not old enough to get into a bar or a club that served alcohol but she was clearly seeing multiple men per week and modeling for them in her underwear, letting them cum in her, and being naughty with them all around.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:17 pm

You know you're a cuck when you're not married yet but deep down in your mind you feel like your girlfriend/fiance should have a boyfriend or at least a lover before going into marriage.

Personally, I want my girlfriend to have a steady long term relationship well before the wedding so that when we do get married, her boyfriend and her carry on into her being a married woman with a boyfriend .

Additionally, as a cuckold, I would want to have 100% certainty that in our entire marriage since day 1 she has always had a steady boyfriend, during the entire marriage she has never been all mine, and even though she is married to me, for as long as we are married she will never be fully mine.

This is why I would hope to start the lifestyle before getting married. I would love to celebrate our 30th anniversary and be able to know that in our entire 30 years together another man has had her as much as me or even more.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:34 pm

You know you're a cuck when your girlfriend is a slut for other men but reserved for you.

You know it and she reminds you that you're her cuck when her other dozen and a half fuck buddies get:

-only dresses slutty for her other men.
-only gives head to her other dozen and a half men.
-only swallows from them
-only open to give her ass to her other men
-only openly acts like a slut in public with her other men and you get to see the pics/vids on social media of her being naughty with various other men

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:09 am

You know you're a cuck when haven't been inside your girlfriend in a whole year but during those entire 52 weeks, two other men have been cumming inside her the absolute entire time.

One of them literally every single day for 8 months and the other one 3-4 times a week for 4 months but yet you can't even put the tip of your dick in her.

The part that solidifies you as a cuck is that even though you hate not getting any, you wouldn't change that for anything in the world. I would love to see my new girlfriend have guy friends finish inside of her every single day .

Thebestdays1
Experienced

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:22 am

You're told to lick the last drops of cum from her boyfriend's penis after your wife's just sucked him off. After repeating that a couple of more times, she tells the boyfriend that he's just had more blowjobs than I've had in a year.
To level the score, I'm told to allow him to let him blow me as he wants to try.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:11 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:17 pm
You know you're a cuck when you're not married yet but deep down in your mind you feel like your girlfriend/fiance should have a boyfriend or at least a lover before going into marriage.

Personally, I want my girlfriend to have a steady long term relationship well before the wedding so that when we do get married, her boyfriend and her carry on into her being a married woman with a boyfriend .

Additionally, as a cuckold, I would want to have 100% certainty that in our entire marriage since day 1 she has always had a steady boyfriend, during the entire marriage she has never been all mine, and even though she is married to me, for as long as we are married she will never be fully mine.

This is why I would hope to start the lifestyle before getting married. I would love to celebrate our 30th anniversary and be able to know that in our entire 30 years together another man has had her as much as me or even more.
UC - Such that even if not publicly realized or acknowledged, her BF is always "just sort around all the time". He's in some fashion part of the wedding party and without question has her second dance at the wedding. Takes his leave early from the reception, to be waiting for her in the Honeymoon Suite. And on that note He's the one who has her and stays with her on the Honeymoon and your only appearances are in the pictures and they are effectively "The Couple."

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:53 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:11 am
ucaneffher wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:17 pm

UC - Such that even if not publicly realized or acknowledged, her BF is always "just sort around all the time". He's in some fashion part of the wedding party and without question has her second dance at the wedding. Takes his leave early from the reception, to be waiting for her in the Honeymoon Suite. And on that note He's the one who has her and stays with her on the Honeymoon and your only appearances are in the pictures and they are effectively "The Couple."

All that sounds ideal. He's the guy friend who is always hanging out with us for some reason ! He will be the one who fucks her the night before the wedding, the one who fills her right before the ceremony, and the one who will immediately have her once she is a married woman.

All this in the name of creating good habits for the long run and to establish that she will give herself to him no matter the situation. Whether she is preparing for her wedding, at her wedding, or after her wedding; he wants to make sure she is always available and he is her sexual priority.

At the honeymoon the 3 of us celebrate together. He gets first pick and naturally leaves me the scraps once he has consumed his portion of my now wife. By this time it has been established over and over that her sexual priority is him and getting married changes nothing. That he is not going anywhere and the only thing now is to make me realize that she may be my wife but from even before day one, I will never for the rest of our life be the only man in my wife's life.

aracuckold
Trainable

Unread post by aracuckold » Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:27 am

When she whispers in your ear "I love you" while her lover cums inside her pussy , then whispers again "dessert is ready"

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:14 am

aracuckold wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:27 am
When she whispers in your ear "I love you" while her lover cums inside her pussy , then whispers again "dessert is ready"
Delicious! I pity men who aren’t cucks, can’t beat it.
Gigi fan for life!

runaway
Experienced

Unread post by runaway » Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:19 am

… You buy hot clothes for her hoping that it gets other guys attention.
… You check out Ourhotwives daily
… You want her to tell you how much larger her boyfriend’s cock is than yours as you’re fucking her
… You consider the word Slut to be a compliment for your wife and she embraces it

Her_cucky
Virgin

Unread post by Her_cucky » Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:39 pm

aracuckold wrote:
This is the perfect summary of what a cuckold is!!!
She loves her cuck, and at the same rime she is being pumped with the seed of her lover. Then she serves it to her husband as dessert, which he enjoys!
This is my cuckold heaven and the perfect situation for my wife to put me in!

dinoo
Experienced

Unread post by dinoo » Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:25 pm

It happened in reality when, for the very first time, my wife's black lover fucked her to the end. A video that was set up in our bedroom is proof.

With a big smile she pointed her index finger first at me and then at her pussy. I obeyed of course but couldn't resist taking some pictures first.
It seemed as if two men had cum inside her one after the other, but I did what was expected of me.
She even lifted her lower body to make it easy for me.
After a while I looked at her. She bent over to kiss me, held my head with both hands and stroked my hair with her fingers. "I love you, she said, now you have to fuck me."
How could I refuse that?
I came within 30 seconds and then had to watch her lick his cum-coated BBC clean.
Early in 2023, all my settings disappeared.
To read (and view) my contributions advanced search for author "dinoo".

We visited frequently a club. (www.kasteelwaterloo.nl)
It became "our" club.

Dwightdalwood
Trainable

Unread post by Dwightdalwood » Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:37 am

You find her car in a hotel parking lot and instead of being mad you get hard AF. When she gets home you confront her not cause she's in trouble but because you want every detail. I love licking the pussy while she tells me. True story

Laveenguy
Experienced

Unread post by Laveenguy » Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:35 pm

Her_cucky wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:39 pm
aracuckold wrote:
This is the perfect summary of what a cuckold is!!!
She loves her cuck, and at the same rime she is being pumped with the seed of her lover. Then she serves it to her husband as dessert, which he enjoys!
This is my cuckold heaven and the perfect situation for my wife to put me in!
I agree, it is a perfect euphemism for our lifestyle.
Craig

Cuckyboy3
Experienced

Unread post by Cuckyboy3 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:29 pm

When you have to knock on your bedroom door before entering, and your wife pulls the bedsheet up to cover herself for modesty in front of you.

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:04 am

You used to enjoy men looking at your young girlfirend when she was 16 her fine 6ft slim figure with her 33 inches legs encased in tight denim curving around her nice young ass, by the time she is 17 and obligingly wearing suspenders under her tight jeans for you, the straps especially those running up her small cute buttocks pressing through the denim are visable when she is stood up, you enjoy the look and feel but more so that others are aware and commenting too.

Your desires expand overtime from enjoying men looking to actually rather liking the idea of them touching her too.

Yet nothing really can prepare you for the first time you watch her surrendering her body to another man infront of you, she knowing you actually like this and she wants to do this infront of you her husband too.

However if thats a shock so is her later confession that he was actually her second lover, she had made me into her cuck husband soon after we married when she was 18 and was still only 24.

And i always thought id a dirty kinky mind....................

Jack4Lisa
Prepubescent

Unread post by Jack4Lisa » Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:19 am

After reading 4 or 5 hot-as-fuck recounts of how you know and I glanced down for the "next" button. I smiled when I saw 40 pages here!

When I finish I will add my true story of how I knew.

If you're reading this some time in the future it means you're possibly reading EVERY post in this forum like I am now! Say 'Hi" to a fellow cuckold.

:-)

Jack4Lisa
Prepubescent

Unread post by Jack4Lisa » Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:35 am

theothercuck wrote:
Sun May 14, 2017 5:57 pm
You know you're a cuck when she posts beach vacation photos of herself with another guy and one of them is a photo of her bare back, showing her topless chest to that guy, and all of your friends and family like the photo.
If OP still around... did any of those friends and family know already that you were her cuckold?

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:33 am

Welcome to the forum Jack4Lisa.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:38 am

You know that you're a cuck when your girlfriend has been going on dates on and off and talking to different men over the last couple of years so you can feel the victory of becoming a cuckold just spoil close that all you can do is wish that she finally comes across that one man who she cannot resist and will melt her entirely.

I am a cuckold because my Christmas wish this year is to not only be made a cuckold but I wish to see my girlfriend get herself a fuck buddy who she will spend time with at the very minimum of 3 times a week every week.

I don't care for any Christmas presents whatsoever, baby just find yourself a fun guy who will not only leave you waking funny but also get you addicted to him to the point where you will crave being with him all the time. I'd love to see my girlfriend start going out for a few hours at the very minimum of 3 days every week but obviously open to 4,5,67 days a week if she craves it that bad.

aracuckold
Trainable

Unread post by aracuckold » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:44 pm

The way my wife looks at me after her cock finishes in her pussy
Or on the way home she tries to avoid looking at my face and always with a smile

uxorious
Player

Unread post by uxorious » Fri Oct 13, 2023 2:28 pm

It’s Friday night, you’re kind of tired, and you wish your girlfriend would let someone else take her out, satisfy her sexually and drop her off in one piece in the morning…

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:37 am

uxorious wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2023 2:28 pm
It’s Friday night, you’re kind of tired, and you wish your girlfriend would let someone else take her out, satisfy her sexually and drop her off in one piece in the morning…
UX - Ah for peace and quiet. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:32 pm

You know that you're a cuck when your girlfriends FWB becomes her boyfriend and she tells you that she is slowly making him her primary official boyfriend instead of you and you're such a cuck that you help her make the transition by not fighting it.

emca753
Experienced

Unread post by emca753 » Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:29 am

You look forward to sleeping on the couch