Not a Cuckold, but Thought I'd Share My Situation

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
drstrangelove
Pervert

Re: Not a Cuckold, but Thought I'd Share My Situation

Unread post by drstrangelove » Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:47 am

A family member of F died yesterday and he’s been dealing with the fallout nonstop. So he just let her know. My guess is it might be another couple of days before they talk now. At this point though, I really can’t think of anything else he’d want to talk to her about aside from hooking up. It’s just all a bit weird.

jratt85
Player

Unread post by jratt85 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:31 pm

drstrangelove wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:18 am
jratt85 wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:56 am
drstrangelove wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:21 pm
So it’s been a long time. I had decided to stop posting because my posts felt a bit thin—lots of ups and downs, but the problems in our relationship weren’t fun and were overshadowing anything good.

We have had a great few months—since July things have been *really* good. Sex life is also great, so really no complaints. She’s even willing to routinely sext about fantasy cuck stuff.

Well, over the weekend, my kids had a school Halloween event and she took both of them—her AP (F) was there. They didn’t talk, but they were in proximity.

Today, he texted her. She was transparent and we discussed—she engaged. He wouldn’t tell her what he wanted, and insisted on talking over the phone or meeting.

Now there’s a lot of uncertainly—as I posted, back in April, he initiated a friend request on Facebook and she texted him. He then expressed anger and blamed her for ruining his life.

Now, six months later, no idea what he wants. But we had a long talk—the idea of him wanting to hook up with her again was in the back of both of our minds.

On her side, she wants to fulfill my Cuckold fantasy, but also enjoys the attention/validation it would give her. She wants that and would be willing to potentially go through with it.

We talked more. My analytical brain was trying to think of every angle.

We’ll see how it goes on Wed, but I can’t imagine what else he’d want from her other than hooking up, especially that he won’t discuss over text and just him after seeing he I’ve weekend (and she looked hot).

I recognize I’m playing with fire, but I’m open to seeing where this leads. No matter what, I’ll be back with another update this week…
Seriously, don't ever do anything with that guy again.. He's obviously not stable and I would not risk your wife's safety with him.. If she wants to hook up with someone, go out to a bar or club with her and have her wear something hot and watch as guys want to dance with her and let her know you're up for anything that happens or doesn't. Don't let that guy be the only one she is willing to fuck around with. He's not worth it and she should be able to find someone else that gives her a spark and isn't connected to so much negativity.
So in many ways I agree with you. And sure enough, Wednesday came and went and he never called. So he’s still playing games and who knows what is going on in his head.

The problem has been she’s been very closed off to opening that door for anyone else—with him, she feels like it’s comfortable territory and knows it could purely be sex and she’d have fun.

So it leaves me in a weird spot. I agree this guy is an asshole, but I also recognize that’s her type—she’s always been into assholes, excluding me lol. So if she were to ever decide to move forward with another guy, she’d probably find a new asshole anyway.

Bottom line, nothing happened yet and I’m keeping my expectations tempered. I should have waited until after he called to update this—it looks like I may just be spinning my wheels again.
Yeah "alpha" player types that would approach someone like her at a club/bar tend to be overconfident self centered assholes just out for one thing.. You don't typically find "cute" respectful guys like me that are wanting a long term relationship at places like that, and especially not approaching women and taking the lead... at least in my extremely limited experience. I think she just needs to get out and around people again away from where you live and remember what it's like to be "on the market" so to speak. She's still in that "I'm a wife, I'm not desirable" mindset and thinks he's her only option.

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:45 am

jratt85 wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:31 pm
drstrangelove wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:18 am
jratt85 wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:56 am
drstrangelove wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:21 pm
So it’s been a long time. I had decided to stop posting because my posts felt a bit thin—lots of ups and downs, but the problems in our relationship weren’t fun and were overshadowing anything good.

We have had a great few months—since July things have been *really* good. Sex life is also great, so really no complaints. She’s even willing to routinely sext about fantasy cuck stuff.

Well, over the weekend, my kids had a school Halloween event and she took both of them—her AP (F) was there. They didn’t talk, but they were in proximity.

Today, he texted her. She was transparent and we discussed—she engaged. He wouldn’t tell her what he wanted, and insisted on talking over the phone or meeting.

Now there’s a lot of uncertainly—as I posted, back in April, he initiated a friend request on Facebook and she texted him. He then expressed anger and blamed her for ruining his life.

Now, six months later, no idea what he wants. But we had a long talk—the idea of him wanting to hook up with her again was in the back of both of our minds.

On her side, she wants to fulfill my Cuckold fantasy, but also enjoys the attention/validation it would give her. She wants that and would be willing to potentially go through with it.

We talked more. My analytical brain was trying to think of every angle.

We’ll see how it goes on Wed, but I can’t imagine what else he’d want from her other than hooking up, especially that he won’t discuss over text and just him after seeing he I’ve weekend (and she looked hot).

I recognize I’m playing with fire, but I’m open to seeing where this leads. No matter what, I’ll be back with another update this week…
Seriously, don't ever do anything with that guy again.. He's obviously not stable and I would not risk your wife's safety with him.. If she wants to hook up with someone, go out to a bar or club with her and have her wear something hot and watch as guys want to dance with her and let her know you're up for anything that happens or doesn't. Don't let that guy be the only one she is willing to fuck around with. He's not worth it and she should be able to find someone else that gives her a spark and isn't connected to so much negativity.
So in many ways I agree with you. And sure enough, Wednesday came and went and he never called. So he’s still playing games and who knows what is going on in his head.

The problem has been she’s been very closed off to opening that door for anyone else—with him, she feels like it’s comfortable territory and knows it could purely be sex and she’d have fun.

So it leaves me in a weird spot. I agree this guy is an asshole, but I also recognize that’s her type—she’s always been into assholes, excluding me lol. So if she were to ever decide to move forward with another guy, she’d probably find a new asshole anyway.

Bottom line, nothing happened yet and I’m keeping my expectations tempered. I should have waited until after he called to update this—it looks like I may just be spinning my wheels again.
Yeah "alpha" player types that would approach someone like her at a club/bar tend to be overconfident self centered assholes just out for one thing.. You don't typically find "cute" respectful guys like me that are wanting a long term relationship at places like that, and especially not approaching women and taking the lead... at least in my extremely limited experience. I think she just needs to get out and around people again away from where you live and remember what it's like to be "on the market" so to speak. She's still in that "I'm a wife, I'm not desirable" mindset and thinks he's her only option.
You’re spot on—I think that’s exactly it. She still doesn’t have confidence, so she’s flattered he might still be interested in him AND she’s comfortable with the territory.

I suspect it would take another guy hitting on her to spark that realization, and I’m hoping me greenlighting this will give her the confidence to allow for flirty interactions again.

I think it’s important to remember, during her affair, I’m aware of at least two other guys making major advances on her. She enjoyed them, but was already cheating on me with someone. The point though is she was in the mindset of being sexy and out there and I’m suspecting if F does make a move on her now, her confidence will skyrocket.

It’s also a bit weird talking about her confidence like this as she’s stunningly beautiful and has had 30~ sexual partners, so it’s not like she shouldn’t know how hot she is—but she doesn’t lol.

jratt85
Player

Unread post by jratt85 » Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:15 pm

drstrangelove wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:45 am

You’re spot on—I think that’s exactly it. She still doesn’t have confidence, so she’s flattered he might still be interested in him AND she’s comfortable with the territory.

I suspect it would take another guy hitting on her to spark that realization, and I’m hoping me greenlighting this will give her the confidence to allow for flirty interactions again.

I think it’s important to remember, during her affair, I’m aware of at least two other guys making major advances on her. She enjoyed them, but was already cheating on me with someone. The point though is she was in the mindset of being sexy and out there and I’m suspecting if F does make a move on her now, her confidence will skyrocket.

It’s also a bit weird talking about her confidence like this as she’s stunningly beautiful and has had 30~ sexual partners, so it’s not like she shouldn’t know how hot she is—but she doesn’t lol.
See if only you could talk her into letting you show off some faceless pics of her on here or reddit then you could show her everyone's reactions to her and show her how many people think she's hot.. The comments would likely leave her wet and reaching for her toy.

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:09 am

jratt85 wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:15 pm
drstrangelove wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:45 am

See if only you could talk her into letting you show off some faceless pics of her on here or reddit then you could show her everyone's reactions to her and show her how many people think she's hot.. The comments would likely leave her wet and reaching for her toy.
Oh I’m making significant progress on that front. The major issue is she’s worried about people being critical of her. It’s insane—and I know you’ll all agree when you see her. But she has tremendous confidence issues and is terrified of taking a big self-esteem hit.

But the door is definitely open right now and I think I’ll convince her very soon. Actually this morning I shared with her two possible photos and she didn’t shut me down. So give me a little more time.

As for F, he hasn’t texted her since Thursday, so there’s no set time for them to talk still. This waiting game is killing me.

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Mon Oct 23, 2023 1:26 pm

Cool!

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:05 am

Nothing too exciting, but didn’t want to leave you guys hanging.

Yesterday my wife was in a bit of a funk—she has a cold and is dealing with her period, so emotionally and physically not at her best. We chatted a bit during the day over text and again at night in person—she was expressing some second thoughts about trying to reconnect with F, and whether she could give her body to another guy at all.

She expressed that she is still dealing with tremendous shame over having the affair and has really low self esteem; doesn’t feel sexy.

I largely listened for a bit, trying to calculate the root of the issues for her. For one, I think he’s keeping her off balance by not replying for a week—it’s making her second guess if he finds her attractive. Top off feeling gross because she’s sick and being emotionally unstable with her period, and I decided to not take it too heart.

Instead I did my best to reassure her that I love her no matter what and that if anything happens: F, photos online, dating app, etc.—it’s all in her control and I’m just the passenger who wants to take the ride with her.

We said we loved each other and she went upstairs to bed. A few minutes later, I got a text from her that said: ”Baby steps…”

“I love you and it’s hard, but baby steps”

“You told me to reach out to [F] earlier this week and extend my condolences. Do you think I should do that?”

So I told her it would be a nice gesture and she did.

He replied back a little bit later and they had a brief exchange. I think he lost his mom. So he’s in a bad place. She expressed condolences and he was appreciative. And that was it.

So who knows if he reaches out again, but my bet is he will. No idea when I’ll have another update though.

And my night ended well. We sexted a bit and I got a HJ before bed lol.

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:52 pm

Good to hear from you. Always appreciate unvarnished details.

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:20 am

Not much of an update, but thought I’d check in. He still hasn’t reached back out to my wife, but the other night, my wife broached the topic with me.

She was clearly unsettled and wanted to know how I felt about him not reaching out. I explained that while I’m interested in her cucking me, I’m admittedly a bit unclear about how she’s feeling. Objectively, her AP wouldn’t be my first choice to do it, but I’m game because she told me it was easiest/most comfortable next step.

So I flipped it to ask how she was feeling—and reinforced how it was important that she not only do this for me. She needs to want it and be able to enjoy it for it to work.

She confirmed that she thought she would enjoy it—and it wouldn’t only be for me (which was hot to hear). But I could also tell she was a bit unsettled by the fact that a few weeks have now passed and there’s still no word from him. I think it’s just leaving her anxious.

We are on vacation now, but I’m considering suggesting to her that she reach out to him again next week and ask if he still wants to talk. But do you guys think that will make her look desperate? I’m thinking it might ease any hesitation he has—because again, now he’s the single one and he has no idea how his still married former AP will react. If she reaches out, it might give him the confidence to go through with whatever he wanted to talk to her about.

Separately, we are on our first solo vacation in more than a year (as the one we did last fall was a disaster—too many raw emotions right after affair reveal).

So it was our first night last night and we had sex. As has become normal, she cums a couple of times in 5-10 min, and then clearly seems disinterested and tired. It’s a very weird dynamic for me because I know her time with him was spent fucking for hours all night long.

That’s in the back of her mind too obviously because I can tell how she doesnt want to hurt my feelings, so I fucked her for like an hour last night (I was drunk and it was hard to cum) and she didn’t protest, but I know she’d have rather stopped after 10 min. It’s very hard for me to process why she was so into it with him and not with me.

Her answer is always stress from kids (not an issue now as we left them at home) and the taboo of doing something wrong. So clearly it’s more the latter than the former. It makes me wonder if she’ll even enjoy seeing AP again if I know about it.

residueS
Trainable

Unread post by residueS » Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:19 am

Based on your description of your wife, I would say she probably need to build her confident up more before diving into this again. And focusing on a single person that may or may not into you is not the way to do it. Dress sexy, flirt a bit more, and seeing all the other possibilities would be a better way to do it. Definitely compliment her more, and distract her from the non-replied messages.
drstrangelove wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:20 am
Not much of an update, but thought I’d check in. He still hasn’t reached back out to my wife, but the other night, my wife broached the topic with me.

She was clearly unsettled and wanted to know how I felt about him not reaching out. I explained that while I’m interested in her cucking me, I’m admittedly a bit unclear about how she’s feeling. Objectively, her AP wouldn’t be my first choice to do it, but I’m game because she told me it was easiest/most comfortable next step.

So I flipped it to ask how she was feeling—and reinforced how it was important that she not only do this for me. She needs to want it and be able to enjoy it for it to work.

She confirmed that she thought she would enjoy it—and it wouldn’t only be for me (which was hot to hear). But I could also tell she was a bit unsettled by the fact that a few weeks have now passed and there’s still no word from him. I think it’s just leaving her anxious.

We are on vacation now, but I’m considering suggesting to her that she reach out to him again next week and ask if he still wants to talk. But do you guys think that will make her look desperate? I’m thinking it might ease any hesitation he has—because again, now he’s the single one and he has no idea how his still married former AP will react. If she reaches out, it might give him the confidence to go through with whatever he wanted to talk to her about.

Separately, we are on our first solo vacation in more than a year (as the one we did last fall was a disaster—too many raw emotions right after affair reveal).

So it was our first night last night and we had sex. As has become normal, she cums a couple of times in 5-10 min, and then clearly seems disinterested and tired. It’s a very weird dynamic for me because I know her time with him was spent fucking for hours all night long.

That’s in the back of her mind too obviously because I can tell how she doesnt want to hurt my feelings, so I fucked her for like an hour last night (I was drunk and it was hard to cum) and she didn’t protest, but I know she’d have rather stopped after 10 min. It’s very hard for me to process why she was so into it with him and not with me.

Her answer is always stress from kids (not an issue now as we left them at home) and the taboo of doing something wrong. So clearly it’s more the latter than the former. It makes me wonder if she’ll even enjoy seeing AP again if I know about it.

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:07 am

residueS wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:19 am
Based on your description of your wife, I would say she probably need to build her confident up more before diving into this again. And focusing on a single person that may or may not into you is not the way to do it. Dress sexy, flirt a bit more, and seeing all the other possibilities would be a better way to do it. Definitely compliment her more, and distract her from the non-replied messages.
drstrangelove wrote:

I cannot express to you how much time I spend complimenting her. And it’s not forced—she genuinely looks hotter now at 39 than she ever has before. And she dresses very sexy.

We are at a resort in the Caribbean right now and every guy we walk past checks her out—and she is entirely oblivious to it.

In her mind, she’s getting old and needs Botox—all because she thinks she has some wrinkles near her eyes that I genuinely can’t even see.

My point is that her self-esteem is in the toilet and I don’t think I’m capable of getting her out of it. During the affair her confidence skyrocketed because of F expressing interest in her—and she then went on a tear, flirting with guys often. She needs some kind of boost to get her confidence back, but she has shutdown all my ideas (involving online interactions).

So short of a younger, hot guy cold approaching her and flirting, I’m not sure what will change her mindset. And we even joked about that yesterday, but every man here is 50+ (high end, exclusive hotel).

US31
Trainable

Unread post by US31 » Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:21 am

I pulling for F to get back in the picture. Soon.
Maybe she should throw caution to the wind and send him a sexy selfie.

jratt85
Player

Unread post by jratt85 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:35 pm

take her to a bar/club while on vacation and make sure she wears something sexy and then make an excuse to leave her there for a bit and just let nature take it's course.. let the guys flirt with her and ask her to dance and grind up against her etc. Don't even tell her that's why you want to go, just let the horny guys do what they do.

residueS
Trainable

Unread post by residueS » Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:31 am

Thanks for the reply, yeah, I could see that. I think she probably always have self-image issue from your story about when she was in college. When she was having the affair, I assume her behavior change quiet a bit, so that alone probably raised quite a bit suspicion.
drstrangelove wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:07 am
residueS wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:19 am
drstrangelove wrote:

I cannot express to you how much time I spend complimenting her. And it’s not forced—she genuinely looks hotter now at 39 than she ever has before. And she dresses very sexy.

We are at a resort in the Caribbean right now and every guy we walk past checks her out—and she is entirely oblivious to it.

In her mind, she’s getting old and needs Botox—all because she thinks she has some wrinkles near her eyes that I genuinely can’t even see.

My point is that her self-esteem is in the toilet and I don’t think I’m capable of getting her out of it. During the affair her confidence skyrocketed because of F expressing interest in her—and she then went on a tear, flirting with guys often. She needs some kind of boost to get her confidence back, but she has shutdown all my ideas (involving online interactions).

So short of a younger, hot guy cold approaching her and flirting, I’m not sure what will change her mindset. And we even joked about that yesterday, but every man here is 50+ (high end, exclusive hotel).

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:51 pm

US31 wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:21 am
I pulling for F to get back in the picture. Soon.
Maybe she should throw caution to the wind and send him a sexy selfie.
I think this is still the most likely path right now, but she would never send him a sexy selfie cold at this point. It’s also an ego thing for her. She’s expecting him to make the first move.

That said, it’s been crickets now for a month since the death in his family. I do think she genuinely wants to know why he reached out to her, so I’m betting I could gently suggest she msg him again to see what he wanted. I may only get one shot at it, so I’m waiting for the right opportunity—probs my this week.

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:52 pm

jratt85 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:35 pm
take her to a bar/club while on vacation and make sure she wears something sexy and then make an excuse to leave her there for a bit and just let nature take it's course.. let the guys flirt with her and ask her to dance and grind up against her etc. Don't even tell her that's why you want to go, just let the horny guys do what they do.
I regret not doing this. It’s obvious and you’re spot on. We had a very chill vacation. You guys have to understand, this trip was a bit heavy for us—it was the first solo successful vacation we have had post-affair. She was on egg shells at first. We needed to get through it and we did. Things are very good between us now, so I just need to push the envelope now.

FNQLivin
Experienced

Unread post by FNQLivin » Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:56 pm

Or you can let it rest and enjoy the relationship you have?

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:58 pm

One interesting update for you guys.

So several months ago I made a post on the subreddit “didyoufuckmywife”—I forgot all about it.

Well earlier this week, a guy msged me looking for more details—he was in her dorm freshman year and after exchanging some details he was convinced it was her. He gave me some crazy sex stories about what he had done to her.

So then the other night I brought it up to her, thinking maybe it’d be another path forward. She was totally chill about it, but once we got to pics, she confirmed it wasn’t him (a girl who looked like my wife with the same name lived on same floor as her in same dorm and he had fucked her a bunch).

No harm done and my wife took it in stride, but it was another near miss. And sadly she wasn’t attracted to him (jacked, 6’2”, big dick, but he was a military guy and she’s more into the surfer type).

As for F, still no word, but I’m going to see if I can get her to msg him back.

I’m starting to get a bit dejected because we haven’t made any progress on kink front lately. I’d say we even backtracked. I don’t want to end up back where I was pre-affair with no outlet for my cuck fetish.

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:00 pm

FNQLivin wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:56 pm
I am. But I’d feel regret not exploring my cuckold festish further. I’d like to do more, even if she never goes all the way.

jratt85
Player

Unread post by jratt85 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:18 am

FNQLivin wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:56 pm
He's obviously not capable of this.. Many of us have tried to convince him of that and he's rejected it.. His cuckold fetish is too strong, the only way he sees the relationship moving forward is by him getting to be a cuckold.. And so it is, for better or worse.

Rogueuser1
Pervert

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:27 am

Such a hot near miss. Too bad it wasn't her but I bet that was a fun conversation!
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

US31
Trainable

Unread post by US31 » Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:57 pm

I think she should message F one more time.
Maybe tell him she’d like to get together again…and bring the handcuffs…
If that doesn’t work, it’s probably not happening anyway

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:39 am

Hey all, things have been quiet on my end with both my wife and I stressed over the holidays. FWIW to those concerned, I am enjoying the relationship and my family. Warding off the emotional turmoil from the upcoming “affair season” (the affair began two years ago on Dec. 17 when they first kissed).

Nothing new on the kink front and we have largely had a relatively routine sexlife.

Not to bury the lede, but F texted my wife again yesterday afternoon—he just said hi and thanked her for offering condolences for the death in his family last month. He then asked if she still wanted to meet or talk on the phone and my wife agreed to talk on the phone with him today or tomorrow.

So now we are back to a familiar moment for the third time after he’s reached out and not followed up. I can tell my wife is frustrated by whatever game he’s playing, but it’s also clear to me she’s still open to seeing where the path leads. I’ve been clear to stay to stay out of it, just offering love and support for whatever she wants to do.

My best read now is I think she finds the potential escape appealing—kids, work, me, etc. I imagine a part of her would greatly enjoy a night away from it all with him again, so assuming that’s what he wants, I think it’s still on the table.

I hesitated to update again without seeing how the call goes—or even if it happens—but relatively speaking, it’s a big enough update to write it down lol.

So here we go again—you guys will be the first to know what happens next…

Bomerang43
Virgin

Unread post by Bomerang43 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:25 pm

I hope it goes as you wish

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:09 am

Omg, it happened. He called her at 1:30 (EST). She was up in bedroom with door closed; I tried to eavesdrop a bit, but washing machine was running and too loud—I did hear her laughing and she seemed completely comfortable and light.

They spoke for 25~ minutes and then she came downstairs and told me about the call. He told her about his divorce and he reached out back in June initially because he saw her at the school event and his old feelings returned for her (and she looked great).

He also said she didn’t have to answer, but she has an open invitation to come visit him at his place if she wants. She responded with “why” and he said he still likes her and wants to see her. So it ended with that open invitation. She didn’t even ask where he’s living now because she was so flustered.

So now ball is in her court. We both had work calls, so she doesn’t have time now to process it.

I can’t believe it though—it’s real now. She could literally go over his house and fuck him right now if she wants. There’s no ambiguity or confusion; he left the door open for her to walk through.

My head is spinning now and I don’t know how she will land, but I’m open to any and all advice.
Last edited by drstrangelove on Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.