Warm Wife

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Warm Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:47 pm

I’m back! Not only am I back in my account, but I’m back in another man’s bed. My husband has told you about this most recent infatuation of mine. I’ll admit, I’m completely lusting after this one, more so than any other man I’ve been with. The second I laid eyes on him, I knew it wouldn’t be long before we would fuck. I just hoped I wouldn’t have to wait too long! He’s so attractive, has an incredible body, is intelligent, and I feel completely safe when I’m with him. He checks all the boxes for me. I had a feeling I was in for a wild ride….

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:19 pm

Welcome back mrswarmwife - looking forward to hearing all about your latest adventure(s)

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:25 pm

It was about a week after we met that we arranged to meet at a hotel. He had tested and was clean, which was music to my ears since I prefer to play without condoms. We started off talking on the couch, each with a drink in our hand, my legs over his, my other hand rubbing the back of his neck as we talked. This intimacy of physical closeness and conversation made me feel connected to this stranger already and we began to kiss. Gently at first, then deeper. There was a mutual readiness that was tangible. Our hands wandered over and under our clothing. We stood up and he pulled my top off then unzipped the back of my skirt and let it fall to the ground. Standing there in a lace bra and panties, I undressed him and took in the sight of his insanely fit body, still kissing him. My mouth on his neck now, breathing him in. Little moments of gratitude for my husband are felt here and there. That I can do this without guilt and with his support is allowing me to feel completely uninhibited…

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:50 pm

I find it to be so erotic when a man slowly removes my panties. This guy did just that and gave them a little toss with a mischievous, sexy smile on his face. Things were heating up. He took off my bra and his boxers then laid back on the bed pulling me with him. Naked now, both of us, touching, kissing, even a little biting…which was indicative of our need to fuck. RIGHT NOW. And so we did. He rolled me under him and entered me quite easily. All of this foreplay had me so wet and he was so hard. And oh my…..this….had to be…one of the very best fucks of my life….

ProfessorH
Experienced

Unread post by ProfessorH » Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:18 am

A mischievous, sexy smile goes a long way.

Adding play to the play is a wonderful thing.

Congrats on such a wonderful experience, and thank you for sharing your thoughts with all of us!!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:42 am

mrswarmwife wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:47 pm
I’m back! Not only am I back in my account, but I’m back in another man’s bed. My husband has told you about this most recent infatuation of mine. I’ll admit, I’m completely lusting after this one, more so than any other man I’ve been with. The second I laid eyes on him, I knew it wouldn’t be long before we would fuck. I just hoped I wouldn’t have to wait too long! He’s so attractive, has an incredible body, is intelligent, and I feel completely safe when I’m with him. He checks all the boxes for me. I had a feeling I was in for a wild ride….
MWW - Are you hoping or considering him as longer term BF material? :shock:

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:51 am

venus-can99 wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:19 pm
Welcome back mrswarmwife - looking forward to hearing all about your latest adventure(s)
Thank you!

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:06 pm

ProfessorH wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:18 am
A mischievous, sexy smile goes a long way.

Adding play to the play is a wonderful thing.

Congrats on such a wonderful experience, and thank you for sharing your thoughts with all of us!!
You’re absolutely right. The other thing that goes a really long way with me is dirty talk. The dirtier the better. 😉

ProfessorH
Experienced

Unread post by ProfessorH » Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:20 pm

Methinks you and MadamH would get along splendidly. ;)

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:39 pm

ProfessorH wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:20 pm
Methinks you and MadamH would get along splendidly. ;)
Ahhh, kindred spirits…another woman who appreciates the power of dirty talk! 🙌

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:01 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:42 am

MWW - Are you hoping or considering him as longer term BF material? :shock:
Yes! I very much want this man to be my long term boyfriend. I’ve already seen him a few times (more to share on that) and I can’t wait to see him again. I think my husband might be feeling a little nervous about me being exclusive with one guy. He’s encouraging me to keep looking for a second playmate. If I’m being honest, it feels good to know he would never want to lose me to another man. I assure him he’ll always be my #1. I’m a busy professional with a family. The logistics of having more than one FWB sounds like a lot. Not to mention this new guy makes me too sore to have a second boy toy!! 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:05 pm

I spent several hours with my new infatuation that first night. My husband at home waiting patiently for me to get my fill (no pun intended). Our encounter fluctuated between me being pounded into the mattress, giving and receiving oral, and moments of rest intermingled with pleasure. Watching him lick my pussy, my legs wide open for him, made me feel so desired, and so incredibly turned on. I wanted him to stay there longer, my hands holding his head in place as I pleaded with him to finger me at the same time. That particular combination of pleasures was intense. He moved up to kiss me, the taste of my pussy on his lips. We fucked some more. His cock hits my G-spot in ways other men have never done. I wondered where this man has been all my life. (And yes, I asked him that!) To show my gratitude, I pushed him onto his back and took all of him in my mouth for the first time…..but certainly not the last.

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:16 pm

It was starting to get late. My husband for the first time, had really given me my space by not insisting that I text him every once in a while to ensure I was ok. He’s getting more comfortable with my judgment about the men I choose to be alone with. Out of respect for him, and the fact that my pussy was sore and swollen by now, my lover mounted me one more time and fucked me until his release. I could feel his warm cum, running out of me, so much of it. After a kiss I stood up to get dressed. He lay there watching me search for the panties he earlier had mischievously tossed. Cum running down my legs now, but I simply put on my panties without cleaning my legs at all. I got dressed, walked out of the hotel and drove home for round two with hubby.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:43 pm

Did hubby get the remanants or sloppy seconds mww?

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:02 pm

venus-can99 wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:43 pm
Did hubby get the remanants or sloppy seconds mww?
Venus-can99, yes he did! My husband loves to fuck me with my pussy full of another man’s cum. I love how this feels both physically and psychologically. Those of you who have experienced this know exactly what I mean by that. It takes sex to a whole new level.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:36 pm

mrswarmwife wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:16 pm
It was starting to get late. My husband for the first time, had really given me my space by not insisting that I text him every once in a while to ensure I was ok. He’s getting more comfortable with my judgment about the men I choose to be alone with. Out of respect for him, and the fact that my pussy was sore and swollen by now, my lover mounted me one more time and fucked me until his release. I could feel his warm cum, running out of me, so much of it. After a kiss I stood up to get dressed. He lay there watching me search for the panties he earlier had mischievously tossed. Cum running down my legs now, but I simply put on my panties without cleaning my legs at all. I got dressed, walked out of the hotel and drove home for round two with hubby.
MWW - I know that was probably messy and you may not have been entirely thrilled doing that, but that is a very hot visualization. :up: :up:

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:28 pm

mrswarmwife wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:02 pm

Venus-can99, yes he did! My husband loves to fuck me with my pussy full of another man’s cum. I love how this feels both physically and psychologically. Those of you who have experienced this know exactly what I mean by that. It takes sex to a whole new level.
Thats awesome... Did he also taste the creampie or is that something you are working towards?

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:35 pm

venus-can99 wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:28 pm

Thats awesome... Did he also taste the creampie or is that something you are working towards?
That’s something he is still wrestling with. He finds the idea erotic and has kissed me there but not really tried to devour me. Time will tell. He likes that it’s real proof that a man has filled me. He thinks it’s really naughty, sexy and dirty that I let men do this to me.

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:40 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:36 pm

MWW - I know that was probably messy and you may not have been entirely thrilled doing that, but that is a very hot visualization. :up: :up:
I actually really enjoyed it. 😉 It felt so naughty.

Triceratops
Player

Unread post by Triceratops » Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:22 pm

I love this woman

Mrwarmwife
Trainable

Unread post by Mrwarmwife » Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:59 am

Triceratops wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:22 pm
I love this woman
I must say I do too! I love seeing how she posts, really hot for me as well.

I think she should share a pic with all of you and she is thinking about it. Fingers crossed!!

So damn hot!! 🔥

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:20 am

Mrwarmwife wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:59 am

I must say I do too! I love seeing how she posts, really hot for me as well.

I think she should share a pic with all of you and she is thinking about it. Fingers crossed!!

So damn hot!! 🔥
I will second that thought - about posting her pics

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:47 am

mrswarmwife wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:40 pm
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:36 pm

I actually really enjoyed it. 😉 It felt so naughty.
MWW - You just made that even more erotic and sensual. :shock: :shock: :cool:
- Pics, oh yes please!!

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:52 pm

We had such chemistry that first night in the hotel, that we met again a few days later. He was all I could think about. I felt insatiable. I can’t seem to get enough of him (and his cock). My next few visits were at his place…in his bed. If you’ve followed my story, you know how much I love that. These times were no exception. Some things stood out for me over these next few encounters….erotic moments that keep replaying in my head…. undressing, kissing, touching, I could feel his hard cock against my pussy as he put it up against me while we made out. Then he took me by surprise when he lifted one of my legs and slid his cock inside of me. He fucked me so hard like this, both of us standing up. My arms around his neck pulling him closer, one of his hands under my thigh holding me open to him and the other on my ass. This felt so raw and naughty. Next time I hope he’ll push me up against a wall, a counter top, a shower wall…..

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:38 pm

I probably don't emphasize enough how much I love the in-between, moments of rest....the "let's take a drink", "let me catch my breath" or the "hold on or I'll cum" moments. For me, laying naked with these men who are not my husband, sweaty and sticky from sex, is such a sensual experience. I need to feel connected or I don't want any part of it. But I think that also makes the LS hard on me sometimes...these relationships have expiration dates, they don't last forever and really can't (or shouldn't) progress. I'm a really new hotwife in the big scheme of things, so I'm still figuring out how to connect well, but not TOO well. And I try not to feel too sad when I no longer see someone. Fortunately for me, I can communicate all of this to my husband and he doesn't show signs of insecurity or jealousy. On the contrary, I think he genuinely empathizes with me when my feelings get big. And then usually just having the conversation makes him rock hard, and we both get lucky...so it's a win-win :)