"Not Really"

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Ray-Man
Player

Re: "Not Really"

Unread post by Ray-Man » Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:11 pm

54321 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:37 pm
Happy Thanksgiving. I am amazed at how long it’s taking to catch up to present. Thank you for the comments. There may be a lag over the holidays so here are a couple more installments
I'm amazed too but enjoying every moment! I love your sensitive, detailed accounts. Please don't change a thing.

Thank you

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:44 pm

Ray-Man wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:09 pm
safira wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:43 am
Ray-Man,
you’ve mentioned several times about sharing pics with Jen’s lovers. aside from your avatar, which is really sexy, have you ever shared any pics of her, faceless, of course?
Pictures have been shared with her boys. But here is a no go I am afraid.
That's too bad, but totally understandable.

safira

Unread post by safira » Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:53 pm

Ray-Man wrote:

Not even one from the belly button down, with the legendary forest green bikini bottom?

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 12:26 am

safira wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:53 pm
Ray-Man wrote:

Not even one from the belly button down, with the legendary forest green bikini bottom?
ROFL!!! :lol: :lol:

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:49 am

Sorry. What does ROFL stand for?

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:52 am

54321 wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:49 am
Sorry. What does ROFL stand for?

Rolling On Floor Laughing

Shauncuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Shauncuckold » Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:26 am

I loved the Boston trip. Please keep them cumming.

Mr. Swan
Our story: Kendall Swan opens up her marriage (& her legs) viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64321

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:56 pm

Monday 10/10/2022

Head ?….

Monday was a holiday. We spent the day out looking at the New England fall foliage. It was a good day. We discussed the weekend and how fulfilling it was for her, and I. Being exposed by the roommate and those girls getting a look in on the situation was a real turn on for her.

We ended up in southern Vermont and had lunch in a small pub. She was wearing a button down western type shirt with a push up bra and two buttons undone to show off her small cleavage. Her nipples still showed through double layers of fabric, shirt and bra. She always gets looks but today every young guy and old grandpa were stealing glances at her. I loved it.

In the afternoon we discussed our adventures. What we wanted going forward. Marc woke us up to the pitfalls of our escapades. She wanted to continue with Tory as much as he could be available. I suggested that maybe once a month we could do the Boston trip. He would be home for Thanksgiving break and we had already agreed he would stay at our place. She was really looking forward to that. But that was more than a month away.

She was very disappointed in the way things worked out with Marc. The sex was very good with him.

We decided to cool things off for a while. Other than the times she would be able to be with Tory she decided that it would be just us for a while. If something organically developed with someone else we would explore it.

The rest of the week I tried my best to fill in and had sex with Jen a lot. Her libido had become very high over the course of the last year and one half. I could see that I would have a hard time keeping up. She had “dated” guys younger than me and they had more stamina by default. Her appetite had become insatiable as a result.

One other topic we covered was the incident where she wanted me to lick Tory’s dick. At the time she thought nothing of the request and fully expected me to do it. I asked her why she thought that. Her reply was simple logic. I was eating his cum from her pussy so what difference did it make? She also pointed out that I had no issue with her putting her fingers in my mouth on the ride home, cum soaked fingers.

I admitted that there seemed to be a clear correlation but I also pointed out that I did those things to please her. I knew that it got her off by performing those acts and that was my motivation. I admitted that eating another guys cum from her pussy was no big deal to me at all anymore but I reiterated that it was to please her. Her response was in the form of a question, what if it pleased her to see me suck Tory’s cock?

I really had no argument based on my stated logic. I asked her if that was something she really wanted me to do. She said yes without hesitation. I asked another question, what if Tory was not comfortable with it. She responded that he was ok with it. So they had discussed it which she confirmed. I told her that I would consider it.

I knew at that point I had left it open ended but I also realized that I would not deny her and that I would likely be sucking dick in the near future. That began to preoccupy my thoughts for it was a new line to cross and I had to make peace with it. It really wasn’t a stretch to do it as I was already as close as I could get to doing it. It was just the thought of actually giving another guy head that was hanging me up.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:57 pm

10/15/2022 Saturday

Newport…

Both Jen and Tory wanted a repeat but schedules did not align. So that Saturday we took another road trip to Newport, RI. Just a day trip, seafood, pub and a blowjob on a small hiking trail along the beach. We got caught by a guy with fishing poles. He smiled. Jen was elated at being caught in the act. Her new found voyueristic kink was reinforced from the incident.

She got fingered on the drive home again.

We fucked all night. Sunday morning she got my morning wood again. We slept in. Showered together. Spent Sunday just hanging out with one another. Sunday night sex again, as much as I could get it up.

It was clear that her sexual appetite outstripped my ability to perform. But it was also nice to just be us for a change.

The rest of the week was work, gym, sex. We never ran into Marc at the gym. He either wasn’t going or changed his schedule. He gave up on texting Jen.

Friday at work Jen received a text from Tory that he could come home for the weekend if it was OK. Her answer was a quick yes of course. He arrived that evening at 7:30. They were inseparable the rest of the evening. It was just the two of them Friday night. They mostly kept to his room and I did not participate. Which was fine, I needed a break. She was getting the attention she needed.

Saturday we went to breakfast at a small diner. It was a beautiful fall day so we went on a hike in the western hills near us. Mid afternoon we arrived back home and the two of them decided to go for a run. I occupied myself around the house while they were gone. When they returned Jen had some cum on the inside of her leg and she gleefully pointed it out to me.

They both had wore running shorts and hooded sweatshirts. Her shorts were, well, short. She came up to me and pulled her shorts out from her tummy by the waist band. The view down there was of a cummy mess, Tory’s jizz squished into her panties. They took the opportunity on their run to visit the State forest and fuck at that special location. As she described it and I visualized it, she was bent over with her panties and running shorts around her ankles getting pounded from behind by Tory. Must have been a sight, hooded sweatshirts, bare assed from the waist down, fucking in the woods.

Of course their recounting of the run got me aroused and Jen sensing an opportunity took her shorts and panties off, sat on our kitchen table and asked me to eat her out. Which I promptly complied to her request. Not the typical situation as the cum had mostly left her pussy from the run home, gravity sending it into her panties. Of course the running action spread it around and so I had a lot of peripheral licking/clean up to do. She got off from it quickly.

Keep in mind she still had on her hooded sweatshirt so she was clothed from the waist up. My work done, Tory was hard from watching us and so turned her around, pulled down his shorts, and fucked Jen over the table from behind. 20 minutes later I was cleaning her again.

I fully expected that Jen would ask me to suck Tory off. But that did not happen. I had been mentally preparing myself for that moment.

They showered and the rest of the afternoon was a lazy day. Watched a movie. They were curled up on the couch together.

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:04 pm

Ray-Man wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:57 pm
I fully expected that Jen would ask me to suck Tory off. But that did not happen. I had been mentally preparing myself for that moment.
So not that night, but you expected to not just suck Tory's cock, but to suck him off, to completion?

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:20 am

airhorn wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:04 pm
Ray-Man wrote:
So not that night, but you expected to not just suck Tory's cock, but to suck him off, to completion?
At the time Jen’s analogy was that I was already eating cream pies so what was the difference? But from a man’s POV there is a difference. But in answer to your question yes, that is what I was preparing myself for as that seemed to be her desire.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:14 am

More amazing posts. Thank you, Ray-Man!

Trickydicky69
Experienced

Unread post by Trickydicky69 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:50 am

Great writing

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:53 pm

Ray-Man wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:20 am
airhorn wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:04 pm
Ray-Man wrote:
At the time Jen’s analogy was that I was already eating cream pies so what was the difference? But from a man’s POV there is a difference. But in answer to your question yes, that is what I was preparing myself for as that seemed to be her desire.
As I recall, that was how my college girlfriend started talking my roommate and me into it. After that, "well, you've already done this, why not that? After all, you've seen me like it."

... fair enough, I suppose. If you're going to do it, commit.

octavian
Trainable

Unread post by octavian » Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:04 am

Another fascinating post, Ray-Man. You have this gift of always leaving us wanting for more. Thank you yet again.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:06 am

Threesome…

The evening activities started with us taking Tory out for dinner. During dinner Jen asked me what I thought about her doing a threesome with Tory. I was confused as we already had done this and I assumed that was what was on deck for later that evening. She was asking about doing one without me though.

Tory’s roommate at his dorm was now infatuated with Jen. Not surprising since he had seen her naked. Any guy that sees Jen naked wants to fuck her. Seems Tory told his roommate everything about us. Including all the juicy details. He wanted in. So the proposal presented to me was, would I be up for her doing both of them in a threesome. This aroused me immensely. I gave my quick approval.

Also, Tory confided that the naked mystery girl had taken on a life of her own in the dorm. The two girls whom saw her had spread the word and it seems Tory, and his roommate by association, had become some sort of studs. He admitted that he did nothing to stop the rumors, enjoying his new status as the guy with the hot naked girlfriend. He neither confirmed nor denied anything and so the aura of his sexual appeal also took on a life of its own. Good for him, smart play.

When I asked about his roommate Jen said he was “cute” but did not really offer up much more than that. Tory said he was somewhat inexperienced. I was thinking to myself that Jen would take care of that in short order. Then I reflected that this proposal excluded me. It would be just the three of them as it would be too much for the roommate to digest initially, so I was told.

We got back home and Jen was ready for sex. The prospect of a threesome with Tory and his roommate had my mind wandering and my penis hardening. My job was to give Jen her first evening orgasm with my tongue. We were in our room on our bed, everyone naked at this point. I was licking her and she was wild. Tory was making out with her and alternately kissing her neck and breasts. His dick was next to my face on her hip. I was looking at it while eating her out. I had been mentally preparing myself for when I would be asked to suck it. I was envisioning having to put it in my mouth.

All this is going on while Jen is going off the charts with the attention. There was so much to process. The threesome was on my mind as well. While I am sucking on her clit and musing about all the new developments Tory’s cock leaked out a stream of precum. It dripped on her skin in a suspended string. The sexual tension was extreme. Then she tightens up and climaxes.

She asked, no begged Tory to fuck her. I got out from between her legs and Tory mounted her. As they started to fuck I dirty talked to Jen. Telling her how two horny college dudes were going to totally own her. Take turns with her. Cum on her. She was into it. So was Tory. He started pounding her harder. I told her they were both going to cum on her face. She was headed towards a serious orgasm. It was evident on her face. I told her two young studs were going make her pussy sore. She was going to be their fuck doll. That did it, she came hard swearing profanities. Tory was still fucking her hard and she just laid there taking all he would give. Her body went limp.

I was laying next to her when Tory pulled out and moved up to her face stroking himself. She was staring directly into his eyes when he ejaculated on her face and in her hair. She loved it, I loved it. Tory was still in a state of orgasmic bliss. He got her good. He started rubbing his dick on her face spreading his seed around.

The rest of the night was typical sex for all of us. I was never made to or requested to suck Tory’s dick.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:25 am

Ray-Man wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:06 am
Threesome…

The evening activities started with us taking Tory out for dinner. During dinner Jen asked me what I thought about her doing a threesome with Tory. I was confused as we already had done this and I assumed that was what was on deck for later that evening. She was asking about doing one without me though.

Tory’s roommate at his dorm was now infatuated with Jen. Not surprising since he had seen her naked. Any guy that sees Jen naked wants to fuck her. Seems Tory told his roommate everything about us. Including all the juicy details. He wanted in. So the proposal presented to me was, would I be up for her doing both of them in a threesome. This aroused me immensely. I gave my quick approval.

Also, Tory confided that the naked mystery girl had taken on a life of her own in the dorm. The two girls whom saw her had spread the word and it seems Tory, and his roommate by association, had become some sort of studs. He admitted that he did nothing to stop the rumors, enjoying his new status as the guy with the hot naked girlfriend. He neither confirmed nor denied anything and so the aura of his sexual appeal also took on a life of its own. Good for him, smart play.

When I asked about his roommate Jen said he was “cute” but did not really offer up much more than that. Tory said he was somewhat inexperienced. I was thinking to myself that Jen would take care of that in short order. Then I reflected that this proposal excluded me. It would be just the three of them as it would be too much for the roommate to digest initially, so I was told.

We got back home and Jen was ready for sex. The prospect of a threesome with Tory and his roommate had my mind wandering and my penis hardening. My job was to give Jen her first evening orgasm with my tongue. We were in our room on our bed, everyone naked at this point. I was licking her and she was wild. Tory was making out with her and alternately kissing her neck and breasts. His dick was next to my face on her hip. I was looking at it while eating her out. I had been mentally preparing myself for when I would be asked to suck it. I was envisioning having to put it in my mouth.

All this is going on while Jen is going off the charts with the attention. There was so much to process. The threesome was on my mind as well. While I am sucking on her clit and musing about all the new developments Tory’s cock leaked out a stream of precum. It dripped on her skin in a suspended string. The sexual tension was extreme. Then she tightens up and climaxes.

She asked, no begged Tory to fuck her. I got out from between her legs and Tory mounted her. As they started to fuck I dirty talked to Jen. Telling her how two horny college dudes were going to totally own her. Take turns with her. Cum on her. She was into it. So was Tory. He started pounding her harder. I told her they were both going to cum on her face. She was headed towards a serious orgasm. It was evident on her face. I told her two young studs were going make her pussy sore. She was going to be their fuck doll. That did it, she came hard swearing profanities. Tory was still fucking her hard and she just laid there taking all he would give. Her body went limp.

I was laying next to her when Tory pulled out and moved up to her face stroking himself. She was staring directly into his eyes when he ejaculated on her face and in her hair. She loved it, I loved it. Tory was still in a state of orgasmic bliss. He got her good. He started rubbing his dick on her face spreading his seed around.

The rest of the night was typical sex for all of us. I was never made to or requested to suck Tory’s dick.
Sounds like a lot of wild experiences. I'm sorry you never got to suck Tory's cock. :( You really should have been able to in my opinion

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:20 pm

Did you lovingly kiss Jen with her face anointed with Tory's cum?

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:12 pm

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:25 am
Ray-Man wrote:
Sounds like a lot of wild experiences. I'm sorry you never got to suck Tory's cock. :( You really should have been able to in my opinion
I think 'never' here refers only to this night. It still might happen, just in another encounter.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:23 am

airhorn wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:12 pm
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Ray-Man wrote:
I think 'never' here refers only to this night. It still might happen, just in another encounter.
My hope then is for them to get that opportunity!

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:51 am

54321 wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:20 pm
Did you lovingly kiss Jen with her face anointed with Tory's cum?

Not that night but as you know I had done that before

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:52 am

airhorn wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Ray-Man wrote:
You are correct in this assumption

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:54 am

Ray-Man wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:52 am
airhorn wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Ray-Man wrote:
You are correct in this assumption
good to hear!!! :!:

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:14 pm

On Deck…

After a morning round of sex Tory left Sunday morning for Boston. A threesome was on deck as agreed but no firm plans or date set. Jen checked with me to confirm I was on board with it which I was. My only disappointment was that I would not be there to witness it. However, in the back of my mind I was thinking that this would open the way to my being present at a future time.

Jen was excited but also reflective on the prospect of it. Having 2 young guys lust over her was very appealing to her. But she just had another birthday and so the age difference was beginning to be noted. She still passed as 6 or more years younger in her physical appearance.

Aside from that, the thought of the two of them using her had a great effect on her. After all, her biggest turn on was “being desired”. For me thinking back on that age and being in college I could emphasize with these two guys on the thrill of being with her and using her. Tory had evolved to a point where nothing sexual seemed off limits or bothered him. He was at prime.

Her expectation was that the following weekend they would ask her to Boston. For the entire week her libido was extra high and I was doing all I could to keep up. Coordination for the event seemed to be bogged down in schedules. In the end all parties could not make it happen that weekend. So I was faced with a sexually frustrated wife whom needed attention.

She apologized to me for being extra needy/horny. She knew that I was doing my best. She also communicated that her desires had become somewhat addictive and her need for sex excessive. She labeled herself a slut. I objected of course. It did not matter what I said in defense of her, she felt that she was and that was that. She did not feel bad about it or beat herself up over it. It had just become a matter of fact in her mind and she accepted it.

Friday night we went to the Brewery by the university to relieve some stress. Chicken wings and some beers and everything seemed good. We were relaxed. Nobody was there that we knew so we sat by ourselves in a corner booth. She was wishing that she was in Boston getting railed. It was on her mind constantly. The anticipation was painful.

She went to the bathroom and did not return. 15 minutes went by and I was scanning the crowd looking for her. Another 15 minutes passed and I got up and took a tour around the brewery looking for her. Nothing. I texted her. Where did she go? No reply. I returned to our booth and waited. 45 minutes go by and I get a text from her. She is in the building over at the corner of the bar talking with someone. She would be right back she said.

10 minutes go by and I decide to get a fresh beer and go look for her. At the bar I spot her where she said she was and she is talking to three young guys. Mid twenties I guessed. I texted her “I see you ; )”. She reads her text and looks up scanning the crown for me. We make eye contact and she smiles. She texts back that she will be over in a minute.

I go back to our booth and wait. 30 minutes go by and I decide to go to her and interject myself into her conversation with her new friends. Only she was not there. And neither were the 3 dudes. I roam around looking for her. No where to be found. I finish my beer and walk outside to the parking lot. Nothing.

I am about to go back inside but on a hunch decide to walk around the parking lot a little more. In the far corner I spot her. She is in a deep make out session with one of the guys from the bar. I watch from afar with a swelling in my pants. I could not believe she just scored with a guy randomly like that. I closed the distance a little to get a better view of them. I watched for a few minutes and decided to return to the bar. They were all over each other. Just as I was starting to turn to walk back inside I saw her descend to her knees.

Fuck, she was going to blow him. I turned and left. Back inside the booth we had was empty so I camped out there waiting for her. She came in 40 minutes later. She slid in beside me and was smiling. She did not know that I knew her little secret. She moved in close to me and kissed me, deeply. I could smell him. I could faintly taste him. I knew she was having a devilish time thinking that I did not know that I was getting a cum kiss.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:18 pm

Cum clean…

I let on that I saw her in the parking lot and knew what she did. She was a little deflated that I knew before she got to spring it on me. I thanked her for the surprise cum kiss. She was smitten that she got to do that to me. She explained that he was hot, she was horny, and well you know. She just needed cock. New cock. She said he had a nice one and he filled her mouth. It was exciting for her. He was caught off guard when she went down on him without warning. I even found it exciting. But, it was reckless. I did not say anything to her in that moment. I did not want to ruin it for her.

I got her a fresh beer and we talked about her experience/adventure while we finished up. I paid our bill and we left the brewery. In the parking lot we were almost to our car when he yelled to her from two lanes away. He walked over and spoke to her. He asked what she was up to at that moment. He never even acknowledged me. She told him we were going home. He wanted to invite her to an after party. She declined. Again I seemed invisible. The two other guys he was with at the bar made their way over and one of them introduced himself to me.

This forced her hookup guy to acknowledge me and he introduced himself. There was talk back and forth trying to convince us to go with them to extend the evening. Neither of us wanted to go someplace that we didn’t know of so Jen and I were on the same page and it was 11:00pm. Hookup guy really did not want to end his evening with her and it was very obvious. He “desired” her greatly.

To my great relief she declined gracefully. I did not see any upside to going with them anywhere. I was worried that she would waver because I knew she had to be horny at that point.

We got home and I got straight to getting her off orally. She was very wet of course. Instead of intercourse she wanted to blow me. Seemed that was the theme of the night. It was a sensual blow job. She took her time. Such a great feeling being inside her mouth. She had become expert at giving head. Cumming in her mouth that night seemed extra special.

In the morning I awoke to another blow job already under way. It was odd not to have fucked her. She always wanted to be penetrated. I finished in her mouth and we grabbed coffee. Lounged in bed for a bit then took a shower together. While she was washing my dick I got hard again. Once dried off I fucked her over the sink in front of the mirror. We both loved looking at each other in the mirror while having sex. Our own porn show.