Not a Cuckold, but Thought I'd Share My Situation

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Guhunkadorn
Trainable

Re: Not a Cuckold, but Thought I'd Share My Situation

Unread post by Guhunkadorn » Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:49 am

Let it go…trust your wife; stop looking at her phone and enjoy whatever she shares.

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:34 am

elina wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:39 am
Thanks DrSL

May i suggest you should not over-analyze things?
It is not for us mere simple men to understand how a Lady is thinking ;)

Sincerely
elina
Hah, thanks, Elina.

So I pressed a bit last night, asking her to promise that she didn’t delete any texts before sharing, and she did. I pushed back a bit, and as expected, she pulled out her phone to show me (she didn’t think there was anyway I could know the truth).

I went to the section with the deleted emoji section and showed her the awkward exchange as it was, also noting there was a 10 minute gap. Again, she held firm, saying nothing was deleted.

I told her I didn’t believe her and moved to end the convo. I could see the wheels spinning in her head *how the fuck does he know??*

She turned on the light, sat up, and admitted what she did. I couldn’t have been happier. A giant weight lifted as she came clean—she was terrified that both me and F would flip out over the accidental heart.

I told her I understood—especially while I was away—but she needed to feel safe to come clean with me and not double down on her deception. She claims she understood.

Ultimately, I feel better now, but I admit this brought me back to her lies during and shortly after the affair. This was a nothing issue; but a lie over something bigger could easily spiral us to end the relationship. I can only hope she’ll be more cautious and forthcoming moving forward.

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:35 am

Guhunkadorn wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:49 am
Let it go…trust your wife; stop looking at her phone and enjoy whatever she shares.
I wish I could, but my trust level for her isn’t there yet. That’s the inherent problem with entering a cuckold dynamic following an affair with the same AP. I expect her to be honest or none of this works.

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:54 am

Fun update.

With the missing texts behind us, we went to sleep last night—I had been up 20+ hours and couldn’t wait to pass out. My wife is at the tail end of her period.

She reached around me and grabbed by dick—she noted it grew 10x in seconds and laughed about how easy I am to control.

I told her I hadn’t cum in a few days and she looked so good—I asked if I could fuck her hand quick.

The rest I think is fairly accurate—the whole convo lasted 5 minutes.

Wife: Of course you can. [F] is going to be the one to fuck me next, but you can use my hand tonight if you need it.

I began humping up at her hand, thanking her.

Me: I can’t believe you’re going on birth control for him—that’s so hot.

Wife: Why is that hot? You like knowing he’s going to be cumming deep inside me?

Me: OMG yes. He’s going to dump so many loads in you this year. It’ll make doing some public, spontaneous sex easier too and I know you want that.

Wife: He’s so annoying about that—I would honestly fuck him anywhere—I’d do it in front of R (his ex wife). I honestly wouldn’t care. I even asked him to fuck me in his backyard so people passing could see, but he said no.

Me: OMG, if you do that I need to know so I can drive over and watch from afar.

Wife: You’ll get your chance—did you see how he wanted a booty call the other day? If he ever asks while you’re home, I’m going over. Him and I are going to be fucking all the time.

Me: Are you excited for Wednesday night? It’ll be first visit without any hard time constraint.

Wife: Oh I can’t wait. He’s going to use all three of my holes.

Me: Fuck, you’re right. I’ve been begging you to do that for two years—I kept asking for a “hat trick” 😂. You never let me.

Wife: I’ve never let anyone do that before, babe. Oh, that’s not true; he did it in the hotel the night he came in my ass. Yea, he had all three holes that night. Now he’s going to do that again.

Me: He’a going to cum in two of them too.

Wife: Maybe all three, my little cuck. I mean you don’t think I’d get pregnant from him doing it only once, right? Would you be ok with the risk or would you buy me plan B?

At that point I lost it and shot a giant load all over myself. She had said at the start that she wanted to swallow me because she missed eating cum as it had been so long (he hasn’t cum in her mouth and my last BJ was in Nov.), but changed her mind.

So I’ll be honest, when my wife flips the switch and goes fully into the cuckoldress role like she did there, it’s the hottest thing I’ve ever experienced. She’s so into it and is learning exactly what buttons to press. It was spontaneous, so I couldn’t record—I’d have killed to have last night’s convo available to listen to again lol.

Anyway, today will be quiet sexually I think—then we are both in the office on Wednesday. She’s going to come home around 6 p.m., eat dinner, then go right out the door to visit F. It’ll be my first night alone with the kids and I’m hoping I can deal with it!

Edit: After I wrote the above post she stirred and cuddled into for a bit. I got a raging boner thinking about tomorrow and eventually asked if she could lend a hand. She did and didn’t say a word, letting me jump her hand for about five minutes until I came again on myself. I’m spent now lol.
Last edited by drstrangelove on Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

Bomerang43
Virgin

Unread post by Bomerang43 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:39 am

When she tells you the truth and pushes your limits you are the happiest guy. Enjoy the journey!

McRex
Trainable

Unread post by McRex » Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:09 am

My opinion, you can throw stones at me, but the way the author behaves with his wife is wrong, in psychology it is called “Cognitive dissonance”. At one point you are trying to resolve her relationship with another man, but at the same time you think that you are obliged to control their relationship yourself and that THEY do only what YOU want and follow your rules, while you yourself change these rules and are offended when they try to break your rules. You want the truth, but at the same time you want the truth to be only the way you want it, but you don’t like it the way it is. You either let go of the reins and relax, or strangle the others with the reins and finally calm down. People in your family and out of it are not your sex toys.

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:44 am

McRex wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:09 am
My opinion, you can throw stones at me, but the way the author behaves with his wife is wrong, in psychology it is called “Cognitive dissonance”. At one point you are trying to resolve her relationship with another man, but at the same time you think that you are obliged to control their relationship yourself and that THEY do only what YOU want and follow your rules, while you yourself change these rules and are offended when they try to break your rules. You want the truth, but at the same time you want the truth to be only the way you want it, but you don’t like it the way it is. You either let go of the reins and relax, or strangle the others with the reins and finally calm down. People in your family and out of it are not your sex toys.
I don’t think that’s a totally unfair criticism. But I also don’t think you’re being very fair to me.

My wife and I agreed on boundaries (like protected sex). We had agreed on *full* transparency while I was away (and she deleted and omitted text msgs). We had agreed on Saturday to stop pushing boundaries with him until I returned as it was a lot to handle while I was away (and a few hours later she offered to eat his ass).

The dissonance I’m feeling is her continually agreeing to things that she does not agree with (or does not consider important). She could push back on any of those things and we can discuss them; instead she makes commitments and then gets lost in impulsive behavior. That’s on her, not me. And it stems from her upbringing where she avoided conflict and people pleased—she’s working on both as best she can.

However, to your point, I am being far too controlling and I see that. I’ve been letting go of a lot, it’s just been at a pace slower than ideal. This has been a radical change to my life in only 16~ days (seven of which I was in Italy). I think I deserve some slack, but that doesn’t mean I disagree with your point. And believe me, I’m trying to let go. On the whole, I think I’ve been fairly good at processing and accepting her pushing boundaries—the ass eating and deleting texts were two issues I couldn’t move past easily.

I’d also like to add that the betrayal I experienced post-affair is a permanent wound. It will never fully heal. The lies and her bad mouthing me to friends and family is not something I’ve ever reconciled fully—I can’t relate to how poorly she treated me.

She has made incredible strides in repairing that damage the last two years and our relationship is in an immeasurably better place. But small lies and frivolous retractions of commitments are a trigger point for me that I need to keep working through.

Lastly, I relate to your point about her not being my sex toy. It’s a concept I think about often and I’m trying to guard against. It’s a complicated dynamic for sure though.

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:12 am

In any relationship especially a cuckold one trust is so important. Your wife has shown she cannot be trusted to tell you the entire truth. She may tell you 90% but the 10% she does not tell you can torpedo a marriage.What is the end game for her an her and F. What does F get out of the relationship long term. She continually pushes your cuck buttons and boundaries only to have to pull back with your concerns. The birth control issue is something to think about since it could have ramifications with side effects etc. Interesting she would not go on BC for you but will for a lover. It seems she will do a lot of things for a lover she won't do for you.

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:03 am

edgedndenied wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:12 am
In any relationship especially a cuckold one trust is so important. Your wife has shown she cannot be trusted to tell you the entire truth. She may tell you 90% but the 10% she does not tell you can torpedo a marriage.What is the end game for her an her and F. What does F get out of the relationship long term. She continually pushes your cuck buttons and boundaries only to have to pull back with your concerns. The birth control issue is something to think about since it could have ramifications with side effects etc. Interesting she would not go on BC for you but will for a lover. It seems she will do a lot of things for a lover she won't do for you.
On the matter of trust, I agree whole-heartedly. She apologized again to me today and it felt like she understood how damaging what she did was.

I can understand her not wanting to share the heart emoji with me while I was in Italy, but it means she needed to show some backbone and tell me when I got home. She struggles with that because it’s simply easier to just pretend it never happened. And then once I asked about it, she felt trapped and didn’t want to acknowledge she lied, so she kept lying. It’s the same dynamic so many people do after they’re caught.

Interestingly, I did the same. After she confessed, she asked me if I knew already that she deleted it. I felt justified to lie because I can’t lose access to seeing her texts because I don’t fully trust her. So instead I just replied: “I was virtually certain you had deleted something.”

The entire dynamic is unhealthy though—we both lied in efforts to protect ourselves as individuals instead of what is best for us as a couple.

I don’t want to get to caught up with it though because I find both of our actions reasonable, even though not ideal. My hope is that we can keep trusting each other more and more as this continues.

As for F, he’s getting his life on track and just wants easy sex. I don’t think he’s ever been interested in my wife as more than a fuck buddy. However, that doesn’t mean it won’t change. If you base a relationship on only sex/good times, other feelings will develop. As of now, they haven’t even talked when they’re together—and all their text convos are about fucking. I do believe my wife when she tells me she’s just focused on escapist sex with him. As soon as that changes, you will all be the first to know.

Lastly, as for BC, I agree her willingness to go on it is interesting because she was so adamant about not doing it the last 6-7 years. We discussed again briefly last night and her position is still the same: she doesn’t want to torpedo her libido again and she doesn’t want to have anything installed inside her. She is open to talking with her doctor, but isn’t in a hurry to do so.

The way she explains it, much of her text chats are playful banter. It’s not that she is opposed to doing any of the stuff, but just because she says it, doesn’t mean it’s a priority for her. And FWIW, she’s thought further about the ass eating and is totally opposed to it now lol.

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:40 am

Hopefully she will be truthfull with you since she could do those things she has talked about. and not tell you. That is why you being able to see all there texts together is important. It also appears she gets a big charge out of pushing you cuck buttons and boundaries

scarfolamew
Player

Unread post by scarfolamew » Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:43 am

edgedndenied wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:40 am
Hopefully she will be truthfull with you since she could do those things she has talked about. and not tell you. That is why you being able to see all there texts together is important. It also appears she gets a big charge out of pushing you cuck buttons and boundaries
That's not quite how I read it. I think she wants to keep seeing F and doesn't want Dr. S freaking out and putting an end to it, so it's leading her to be guarded about what details she chooses to share.

Seems to be a feedback loop to me since our dear OP has indeed reliably and consistently become stressed about the arrangement, in spite of vowing to try and keep those emotions in check.

It's just like he said: the behavior from all parties is understandable, if not ideal.

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:05 am

scarfolamew wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:43 am
That's not quite how I read it. I think she wants to keep seeing F and doesn't want Dr. S freaking out and putting an end to it, so it's leading her to be guarded about what details she chooses to share.
I think that’s the likely truth. Not once since this began, has she even offered up something like: “I think this might have been a bad idea, so maybe we should stop.”

Now I don’t want her to do that—I want to keep exploring—but in absence of her even offering that during our low points, it makes me think seeing him is really valuable to her. Which means at least partially, some of her behavior toward me is manipulation to keep the waters calm.

I’m ok with that though. I feel like I have a good grasp of the dynamics at work.

I also should emphasize that I’m spending a lot of time writing about my psychological process on relatively minor issues. I’m doing that for my mental health—I’m not anywhere close to pulling the plug on this. The highs thus far have been worth the lows. I’m excited for tomorrow night.

Coolcalm
Experienced

Unread post by Coolcalm » Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:35 pm

See? Through all these years she has lied to you. You know it. You’ve written about it. Then you try to talk it out with her and she comes clean. Then you think you’re both being honest. But it’s NEVER that. She has LIED TO YOU this whole way through. You keep wanting to think you both are in a good place but you CAN’T be because she’s NEVER been honest with you. And the reason for that is because she is waiting for the right time to leave you for him.
You keep trusting her when you shouldn’t be. I believe this is because you keep wanting to play out this fantasy script (scenario) you have in your head. But this is your LIFE/MARRIAGE. You respect it but she doesn’t and you keep wanting to protect/believe in her.
This is not good my man. I’m sorry to say.

ResponsibullCummings
Experienced

Unread post by ResponsibullCummings » Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:26 pm

You have been overwhelmed with the speed this has taken because they are just resuming where they left off 2 years ago with some additional pent up desire and you were approaching it like it was a first time thing. That's why it's a lot to process.

You were not pleased with her discussion to eat his ass and she came to her senses and decided against doing it. However maybe she just doesn't want you upset so she says she's not doing it but she will and just not tell you. Unless he texts her how hot it was when she did it you will never know and if she figures out how you found out about her deleting stuff she's going to delete it there too. She must have had an idea you had seen the undeleted messages somehow when she asked if you knew.

She will do whatever she can to keep seeing him because she is unhappy or unsatisfied by her life. At the moment it means she'll put up with giving you hand jobs and telling you what she feels comfortable about sharing with you. Does giving you hand jobs turn her on or give her pleasure probably not, but she's going to do it because she wants to get fucked good and hard , she wants to suck cock and swallow cum, to be hand cuffed and fucked in the ass and take loads of cum in her ass and probably eat ass or do whatever makes him happy. You give none of those things. You even offer to give up blow jobs and having her swallow your cum. It sends the message that you don't really enjoy it if you are so willing to give it up in exchange for a hand job. You are willing to not fuck her either so she can be with her.

As she spends more time with him she's going to realize that if she leaves you she won't have to give you the hand jobs and she's going to be free to spend more time with him. She won't need to escape from her life as her life will be getting all the sex she wants and needs. When she realize that she can probably take the house and kids in the divorce and you'll get the kids on alternate weekends it will make it easier to leave. She's going to have her sister and mom to watch the kids if she really needs his cock. If that turns you on then proceed as you are.

Instead of taking that approach you could try to move to more of a reclaiming instead of the hand jobs. Make it part of the fun with her. Fuck her instead of asking for hand jobs, she loves sex. Tell her you want her to blow you and swallow your cum. Make it a "condition" of seeing him so she will be getting what she loves from you also nstead if only with him. You should encourage her to find a birth control that works for her. Getting pregnant with his child will be another incentive to leave you for him. He doesn't have to cum inside her to make her pregnant. Cumming on her pussy and rubbing his cock on her pussy could get her pregnant and she might give in to passion and let him cum inside unprotected thinking once won't hurt. She's never going to admit it to you if she does because it's clear you will freak out if she does.

You would be better off if she took an additional fuck buddy but it's clear she's not interested in that. It's a danger sign that he's the only one she wants to be with. If she admits to him you know and shares that she's not happy in her marriage, he might try to take her from you as he seems to be into the sex. Maybe it will also give him satisfaction to break up your marriage as revenge if he realizes she is unhappy with you.

scarfolamew
Player

Unread post by scarfolamew » Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:15 pm

I think it's so strange when people who are negatively triggered by this fetish come to this forum to work out their insecurities over it.

ResponsibullCummings
Experienced

Unread post by ResponsibullCummings » Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:22 am

I think it's strange the number of people that post in the forum that disappear because their wives leave them but a small number do come back to admit that what's happened. Some with the kink have lost their wives and are turned on about it and just move on to a new wife hoping things work out the next time. The Dr. doesn't seem to want to lose his wife but he has ignored every red flag so far. In this forum you have both chearleaders and people concerned for the poster that offer advice whether it's ignored or not. The way this is going it looks like it might not end well.

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:41 am

scarfolamew wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:15 pm
I think it's so strange when people who are negatively triggered by this fetish come to this forum to work out their insecurities over it.
I recognize that those posts (and PMs) are of my doing. The structure of information I share is unfair to readers. I’m limiting my comments to the cuckolding dynamic and the ups and downs that come with it.

I know if you all had omniscient views of my life, you’d judge me more harshly. My wife and I have an incredibly loving and kind relationship—we cuddle, hug, kiss, touch and are genuinely very warm and in love with each other.

When I go through the downs of the cuckold stuff, I lose sight of that. I understood that—and so does she. Ultimately, my insecurity is often irrational and I write about it to help me process it—but it’s also unfair to readers who are not getting a fair representation of my life. It’s inherently unfair because it’s often a stream of conscious rant during an emotional swing not grounded in reality.

All that noted, I do appreciate the criticisms. I have no concerns about my wife running off with F. Zero. And I think because of that I can read those suggestions without being hurt—that’s not what I’m insecure about.

Overall, I likely need to tone down making some of the stream of conscious posts though—writing helps me, but I don’t need to broadcast all of it as it’s not fair to readers.

mf2hd82
Trainable

Unread post by mf2hd82 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:55 am

I can understand Dr. S "settling" for hand jobs. Some cuckolds get off on the denial and aren't into the reclaiming. I get it.

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:13 am

Update:

So at around 8 p.m. last night, my wife reached out to F to confirm plans for tonight and he bailed—claims a work training came up and he has to be at work in the evening.

I could tell my wife was upset—her instinct was that he could be lying about the training; perhaps he has another girl he sees. I told her it was ok and we could have a fun night instead, but she barely acknowledged me. I was hurt briefly, but I also recognized the weird dynamic for her—she is having this NRE and feeling her own insecurities.

We watched some TV—she wanted to text him: “Does that mean you have a Wednesday girl?” But I advised she not send that, suggesting she keep it light with something like: “You’ll have to make it up to me then. *wink*”

She went with mine and he responded: “Obviously!”

I was shot at this point—it was around 8:45 p.m. and I’m jet lagged and had taken some pills to help me sleep. I headed up to bed and she said she was coming too.

We got into bed and I was about to pass out when she began aggressively kissing me. So now keep in mind, I had already cum twice in 24 hours from the HJs and sleeping pills were kicking in, but I recognized I had to engage.

It felt a bit weird because my wife was coming at me strong—she gets like that very rarely, but I had interpreted it as her wanting to possibly recreate the passion she had with F. So I did my best to match her energy, kissing her hard and moving on top of her.

That’s when she said: “I want you to rail me.”

So my brain flipped and I said fuck it; I went in hard (something I’d never do considering her pussy wasn’t warmed up and I’m relatively large)—I lightly choked her and began to fuck her hard and deep, thinking that’s what she wanted.

I saw her losing interest right away—she wasn’t into it and I didn’t know what she was looking for. I rolled her over, then back to upright missionary; but she seems entirely unenthused.

I felt fairly bad about myself, but fucked her for a good 20 minutes then came.

I was now ready for bed, but I noticed she came back naked—again, she rarely sleeps naked and when she does it means she wants another round. And in this case, because she hadn’t cum, that seemed clear.

I could barely keep my eyes open and my dick was spent, but she began initiating again. I used my fingers on her pussy and my mouth on her tits hoping to get her off that way, but after 15 min she asked me to fuck her again. My dick was like 60% hard and it wasn’t going to work lol.

I told her to suck on it, and she replied: “I have a better idea,” and reached for her vibrator.

So now I felt really bad lol—she had been disappointed F canceled, didn’t cum when I fucked her, and now I couldn’t get hard to fuck her again for the first time in my life. But my cuck side kicked in and it was an incredibly humiliating moment, watching her use her vibrator next to me because I couldn’t do the job.

I moved down to lick her pussy while she fucked herself for a long time. I was hard again and decided to fuck her—this time went much better as she was really into it.

For the first time, I really felt myself imagining what F sees when he fucks her. I felt like such an idiot letting another man fuck my gorgeous wife as I watched her writhing around building to an orgasm underneath me. She came hard and I followed shortly after.

I have never cum 4x in 24~ hours before, so that was something new, especially while fighting off no sleep and pills lol.

We cuddled and went to bed and we both woke up early (5:30 a.m.) to a call from school announcing a two hour delay.

We cuddled for a bit and it led to us talking about the previous night—it was a really good talk and she acknowledged she did a poor job communicating, allowing me to get lost in my own head. Truth was she was horny after no sex for a week+.

She felt much better about F cancelling; didn’t seem to bother her and knew he’d likely reach out again in a few days anyway. We really felt close and cuddled for hours all morning.

Call me crazy, but I initiated for another round lol. I ate her to an orgasm and then we had sex—I kept it slow and romantic and she had rolling orgasms during sex (at least two) and then started talking dirty to me to help me finish (about how F fucks her and how he’s going to fuck her again this weekend, etc.). So I came again—#5 in 30+ hours lol. I’ve never been so spent sexually.

I know this post is likely more of a disappointment for readers as there’s no cuckolding date happening tonight, but it was a really awesome evening for us—we are in such a good place and we both feel even closer.

Separately, I also bought her this really hot red VDay lingerie that lets you unwrap her bra and thong. The idea was it would be for F, but I won’t mind if he cancels again lol.
Last edited by drstrangelove on Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:04 am, edited 5 times in total.

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:26 am

ResponsibullCummings wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:26 pm
You have been overwhelmed with the speed this has taken because they are just resuming where they left off 2 years ago with some additional pent up desire and you were approaching it like it was a first time thing. That's why it's a lot to process.

You were not pleased with her discussion to eat his ass and she came to her senses and decided against doing it. However maybe she just doesn't want you upset so she says she's not doing it but she will and just not tell you. Unless he texts her how hot it was when she did it you will never know and if she figures out how you found out about her deleting stuff she's going to delete it there too. She must have had an idea you had seen the undeleted messages somehow when she asked if you knew.

She will do whatever she can to keep seeing him because she is unhappy or unsatisfied by her life. At the moment it means she'll put up with giving you hand jobs and telling you what she feels comfortable about sharing with you. Does giving you hand jobs turn her on or give her pleasure probably not, but she's going to do it because she wants to get fucked good and hard , she wants to suck cock and swallow cum, to be hand cuffed and fucked in the ass and take loads of cum in her ass and probably eat ass or do whatever makes him happy. You give none of those things. You even offer to give up blow jobs and having her swallow your cum. It sends the message that you don't really enjoy it if you are so willing to give it up in exchange for a hand job. You are willing to not fuck her either so she can be with her.

As she spends more time with him she's going to realize that if she leaves you she won't have to give you the hand jobs and she's going to be free to spend more time with him. She won't need to escape from her life as her life will be getting all the sex she wants and needs. When she realize that she can probably take the house and kids in the divorce and you'll get the kids on alternate weekends it will make it easier to leave. She's going to have her sister and mom to watch the kids if she really needs his cock. If that turns you on then proceed as you are.

Instead of taking that approach you could try to move to more of a reclaiming instead of the hand jobs. Make it part of the fun with her. Fuck her instead of asking for hand jobs, she loves sex. Tell her you want her to blow you and swallow your cum. Make it a "condition" of seeing him so she will be getting what she loves from you also nstead if only with him. You should encourage her to find a birth control that works for her. Getting pregnant with his child will be another incentive to leave you for him. He doesn't have to cum inside her to make her pregnant. Cumming on her pussy and rubbing his cock on her pussy could get her pregnant and she might give in to passion and let him cum inside unprotected thinking once won't hurt. She's never going to admit it to you if she does because it's clear you will freak out if she does.

You would be better off if she took an additional fuck buddy but it's clear she's not interested in that. It's a danger sign that he's the only one she wants to be with. If she admits to him you know and shares that she's not happy in her marriage, he might try to take her from you as he seems to be into the sex. Maybe it will also give him satisfaction to break up your marriage as revenge if he realizes she is unhappy with you.
I won’t get into the weeds or have a back and forth, but I will share for those reading along, nothing in this post rings true to me.

residueS
Trainable

Unread post by residueS » Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:04 pm

F may get cold feet, as she is coming on too strong. As you mentioned it is just a bit over two weeks, F may be wondering whether is there an additional angle to all these.

scarfolamew
Player

Unread post by scarfolamew » Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:17 pm

drstrangelove wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:26 am
I won’t get into the weeds or have a back and forth, but I will share for those reading along, nothing in this post rings true to me.
Just for the record, the comment I made about people working out their insecurities about this fetish was directed at the guy you just quoted, not yourself. Like, whatever all that was about, it's obviously not about the specific nuances and contours of YOUR journey!

I do appreciate your candor, and introspection.

Rogueuser1
Pervert

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:27 pm

Sorry it didn't work out - thanks for all the updates and don't worry about your postings. Someone is always not going to like at least some of them --- don't change and don't let it bother you. Many of us appreciate all your posts regardless of the high or low since they are all part of your journey and we appreciate you sharing it all with us.
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:43 pm

residueS wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:04 pm
F may get cold feet, as she is coming on too strong. As you mentioned it is just a bit over two weeks, F may be wondering whether is there an additional angle to all these.
It’s possible—I really don’t know. Upon reflection, I think it’s likely he has a training at work lol. Occam’s Razor…

Regardless, at this point I think my wife will just wait for him to reach out again. I’m betting he does this weekend, but we’ll see.

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:48 pm

scarfolamew wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:17 pm
drstrangelove wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:26 am
Just for the record, the comment I made about people working out their insecurities about this fetish was directed at the guy you just quoted, not yourself. Like, whatever all that was about, it's obviously not about the specific nuances and contours of YOUR journey!

I do appreciate your candor, and introspection.
I think that’s fair—everyone is going to bring their own experiences and perspectives into something like this. There’s just so much nuance involved and it’s impossible for any of you to really understand the characters involved in my saga.

His version was very far from my reality—my wife looking forward to a divorce to lose access to her kids so her family (located in another country) can watch her kids while she fucks F.

As you said, that’s not my story. But it gives me perspective to realize how fortunate I am that my biggest concerns thus far have been ass eating and a rogue emoji.