Almost there, again, maybe..

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
mattyg_2671
Experienced

Re: Almost there, again, maybe..

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:09 am

A few more details emerged this morning. I was concerned that she would have remorse, but it certainly doesn’t appear so.

To be fucked outside like that by a stranger has always been a fantasy of hers, and she was feeling horny so she just went for it.

She shared his cigarette then asked if she could suck his cock. He laughed and said “What about your husband?” She said “Don’t worry, that’s not a problem, he won’t mind”. She dragged him to the back wall of the pub, unbuckled and lowered his jeans, knelt down and took him in her mouth for a few minutes. She said his cock was in proportion to the rest of him, large! Long and thick. She then stood with her back to the wall and pushed her own jeans down to her ankles and he fucked her against the wall, she said she was very loud and he had to shush her. He came inside her and they both giggled. She said to him “Well that doesn’t happen every day!”.

They rearranged their clothes and she came back inside a few minutes before him.

She said again this morning that she wished he’d have fucked her ass as she’s feeling really slutty and dirty right now.

I asked her if she had thought about condoms, she said that it didn’t even cross her mind, it wasn’t discussed and she just wanted to feel him inside her and be fucked hard.

She told me that still feels horny ALL the time, after I made her cum last night she masturbated at about 3am, then she made me help bring her off again this morning. She rubbed her clit while I fingered her pussy and ass. She had her eyes closed and was thinking about last night. She won’t let me fuck her still. She admitted that it turns her on much more to fuck others while denying me, she likes to see how frustrated it makes me and how it makes me much more attentive to her.

In the night she message her ex (the black guy with the big dick) and reminded him that she’s owes him dinner. She’s going to invite him down to stay over at our house either this week or next week when I am away in business. She definitely wants to add him to her list, she’s only ever given him a BJ.

She also texted the guy from last weekend telling him she was horny for him.

She’s totally insatiable right now.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:21 am

Jujube wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:42 pm
We need more pics!
I posted another pic in the hotties thread for you!

Aureus
Trainable

Unread post by Aureus » Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:00 am

mattyg_2671 wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:09 am
A few more details emerged this morning. I was concerned that she would have remorse, but it certainly doesn’t appear so.

To be fucked outside like that by a stranger has always been a fantasy of hers, and she was feeling horny so she just went for it.

She shared his cigarette then asked if she could suck his cock. He laughed and said “What about your husband?” She said “Don’t worry, that’s not a problem, he won’t mind”. She dragged him to the back wall of the pub, unbuckled and lowered his jeans, knelt down and took him in her mouth for a few minutes. She said his cock was in proportion to the rest of him, large! Long and thick. She then stood with her back to the wall and pushed her own jeans down to her ankles and he fucked her against the wall, she said she was very loud and he had to shush her. He came inside her and they both giggled. She said to him “Well that doesn’t happen every day!”.

They rearranged their clothes and she came back inside a few minutes before him.

She said again this morning that she wished he’d have fucked her ass as she’s feeling really slutty and dirty right now.

I asked her if she had thought about condoms, she said that it didn’t even cross her mind, it wasn’t discussed and she just wanted to feel him inside her and be fucked hard.

She told me that still feels horny ALL the time, after I made her cum last night she masturbated at about 3am, then she made me help bring her off again this morning. She rubbed her clit while I fingered her pussy and ass. She had her eyes closed and was thinking about last night. She won’t let me fuck her still. She admitted that it turns her on much more to fuck others while denying me, she likes to see how frustrated it makes me and how it makes me much more attentive to her.

In the night she message her ex (the black guy with the big dick) and reminded him that she’s owes him dinner. She’s going to invite him down to stay over at our house either this week or next week when I am away in business. She definitely wants to add him to her list, she’s only ever given him a BJ.

She also texted the guy from last weekend telling him she was horny for him.

She’s totally insatiable right now.
Does she have experience with anal? Did you do that with her before? Also maybe should she decide do do that with a bull in the future, you should be plugged meanwhile in addition to the cage

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:12 am

Hi. So far I have only got the tip of my cock in her ass a couple of times but that was a few years ago. As she’s got older she’s fantasised about it more and more, especially lately as she is embracing her naughty side. She loves my finger in her ass, but as with her pussy (and mouth it seems), those are off limits to my cock now and saved for others!

The thought of being caged and plugged is agonisingly appealing, I imagine that would be difficult to handle…

Clement99
Virgin

Unread post by Clement99 » Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:27 am

Pretty mind-blowing night.

Keep the updates coming!

rascalnvixen
Player

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:03 am

It's time for some STD testing, just to be careful. She has made quite the adjustment to the hotwife mindset!!! Thanks for telling us about her adventures!!!!!

Rascal
"And in the end, The love you take, Is equal to the love, You make." - Sir Paul McCartney
"If you can't have a little fun along the way, why the hell go??" - Rascal

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:06 am

Amazing recollection, thanks. So was it very obvious they were together to the rest of the folks in the pub when they returned??..was he with his own crowd??

You're lucky to have such an insatiable wife right now... and if a cage did appeal you could easily bring it up now in discussions to lead down that path...eg her enforced celibacy for you is getting too much, and you need something to control your urges or you'll end up constantly masturbating...."honey, I know this looks odd but I've read these good to help control things and prevent me having an accident..."

Have fun... she certainly is!!!

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:30 pm

avid fan wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:06 am
Amazing recollection, thanks. So was it very obvious they were together to the rest of the folks in the pub when they returned??..was he with his own crowd??

You're lucky to have such an insatiable wife right now... and if a cage did appeal you could easily bring it up now in discussions to lead down that path...eg her enforced celibacy for you is getting too much, and you need something to control your urges or you'll end up constantly masturbating...."honey, I know this looks odd but I've read these good to help control things and prevent me having an accident..."

Have fun... she certainly is!!!
Well I felt pretty self conscious that both of them were absent for so long, I was sitting right at the bar so in the middle of everything. When it got to 20 minutes I was feeling a bit like everyone was looking and wondering, then 30 mins and I tried to look nonchalant, looking at my phone, but truthfully my mind was racing. Maybe subconsciously I suspected what was happening but I just couldn’t believe she was capable of that.

When he returned and sat down he was with his friend and I saw them whispering together and laughing, but discreetly. They came in a minute or 2 apart, I don’t know if anyone really noticed or whether it was obvious, but maybe that’s just wishful thinking on my part. Maybe everyone knew, who knows. She said she thought she heard staff may outside at one point while they were going at it, and she was apparently quite vocal so it’s possible they were heard or seen. It all plays into my cuck / humiliation fetish though, so even if everyone knows I’m still in awe of her and she is my beautiful naughty minx!

They swapped messages today but she is leaning towards not seeing him again, to leave it and remember it as a dirty slutty fantasy played out for real. She has cum about 5 times today including the time that I helped. Surely there will come a time when her sex drive (and her clit) needs a break?

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:24 am

We had a really good talk at bedtime last night. I asked her how she was feeling and she told me she was feeling really good.

I was curious about this massive spike in her sex drive and change in attitude. She told me after last weekend she finally understood what great sex is all about after so many years of unsatisfying sex with me (ouch!). She has realised she loves it and it really it’s no big deal, after years of stressing about what a huge step it was to sleep with someone else.

She said she would never have a ONS but the incident with the stranger has made her rethink. She loved the spontaneity, and the slutty naughtiness of it while I was sitting inside unaware. She loved the feeling of power it gave her knowing she could seduce a man so quickly and have him so excited that he’s coming inside her so within a few minutes. It’s something she would do again given the opportunity.

I think it’s almost like a massive barrier has been overcome. She told me she wanted to sleep with more people, she feels a bit slutty right now, and she really likes it!

I asked her when I could fuck her again, given how horny she is feeling. (She’s masturbated 5 or 6 times yesterday when before she might go months without doing that.)

“I’m never going to say never, but you’ve had a LOT of good sex with me over the years and now it’s my turn. I want other people to fuck me hard and rough, and make me cum, and you don’t do that, sorry. I want to do this a lot before I get too old (she’s 48 but looks years younger).”

I told her that it was incredible turn on that she is fucking other people including strangers but is denying me.

“You better get used to it. It could be 10 years before you get inside me again, it COULD be never”.

I groaned and showed her my hard cock. She stroked me and laughed.

“Poor baby, you’ve only got yourself to blame though. It seems so small and cute now”. I started to hump against her fingers but she stopped me. But she continued to stroke me gently as we talked about next steps and ran through her options.

She’s had sex with 2 people this last week to bring her total to 4. She has 3 possible candidates in the pipeline including possibly her ex over the next 2 weeks.

“I think 10 is a good number short term. I think we should aim for me to get to 10 before we even think about this little guy getting inside me again. Even then I’m not making you any promises.”

She wrapped her hand around me and wanked me a few times and then gently kissed the tip of my cock a couple times.

“Oh fuck, please suck me”. I begged, images in my head of her on her knees with that big cock in her mouth last night.

She giggled again “No, that’s not happening. You need to take care of yourself.”

She let go of me and I jerked off lying next to her as she watched in amusement.

Afterwards I told her that I’m masturbating far too much and that I think I need a chastity cage to help me.

“Will you look after the key and put it somewhere safe?”

She told me to wait until tomorrow to see how I feel, but she didn’t dismiss the idea as she has done previously.

“If you decide to go ahead with that, you know I’m going to be strict and I’m going to make you regret it, don’t you?”

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:47 am

Ha ha....the stars are aligned for you!!! Good luck.

I may have forgotten if you've already mentioned this, but have you discussed if you can have any greater involvement in her sex life with others?? Wondering if it'll always be something without you present or if she might like you taking a more submissive role for her and her partner (emphasized further if caged..). She certainly seems keen to dominate you... imagine that would be intensified if she had a willing participant!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:00 am

avid fan wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:47 am
Ha ha....the stars are aligned for you!!! Good luck.

I may have forgotten if you've already mentioned this, but have you discussed if you can have any greater involvement in her sex life with others?? Wondering if it'll always be something without you present or if she might like you taking a more submissive role for her and her partner (emphasized further if caged..). She certainly seems keen to dominate you... imagine that would be intensified if she had a willing participant!
MG# - With AF on this part. Perhaps she could get her ONS's to take some pic on her phone or she could grab some selfies with these guys.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:29 am

Thanks for the update MattyG - awesome description... now that you have planted the caging seed in her mind...

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:55 pm

mattyg_2671 wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:24 am
We had a really good talk at bedtime last night. I asked her how she was feeling and she told me she was feeling really good.

Afterwards I told her that I’m masturbating far too much and that I think I need a chastity cage to help me.

She told me to wait until tomorrow to see how I feel, but she didn’t dismiss the idea as she has done previously.

“If you decide to go ahead with that, you know I’m going to be strict and I’m going to make you regret it, don’t you?”
Your Wife is simply amazing, must be the dream for any man with cuckold-desires.

Take it from someone who has been locked in a cage for extended periods of time; if you are going to do that get a proper custome made cage that will allow you to clean yourself. There may be a few males capable of being locked for the first time and stay locked for a prolonged period of time, but that is for sure not something you should take for granted. Most of us needs to go gradual and make sure that the cage will work well for you.

A lot of us on the site who has been / is kept locked is using a "Jailbird" from maturemetal dot com

Being locked can be frustrating, but will also take you into a state where you are infatuated with your Cuckoldress and will want to do anything to demonstrate your love for Her. I think the two of you will really love it. For you to let your Wife lock you up is also a way to demonstrate your commitment to Her. For Her to lock you is Her demonstrating that She may not be fucking you, but She is still determined to keep you and has decided that you will not play with yourself or anybody else....

Good luck,

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:01 am

Such a great story. Really loving how this is turning out. Might need the cage to control yourself a bit.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:33 pm

elina wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:55 pm
mattyg_2671 wrote:

Your Wife is simply amazing, must be the dream for any man with cuckold-desires.

Take it from someone who has been locked in a cage for extended periods of time; if you are going to do that get a proper custome made cage that will allow you to clean yourself. There may be a few males capable of being locked for the first time and stay locked for a prolonged period of time, but that is for sure not something you should take for granted. Most of us needs to go gradual and make sure that the cage will work well for you.

A lot of us on the site who has been / is kept locked is using a "Jailbird" from maturemetal dot com

Being locked can be frustrating, but will also take you into a state where you are infatuated with your Cuckoldress and will want to do anything to demonstrate your love for Her. I think the two of you will really love it. For you to let your Wife lock you up is also a way to demonstrate your commitment to Her. For Her to lock you is Her demonstrating that She may not be fucking you, but She is still determined to keep you and has decided that you will not play with yourself or anybody else....

Good luck
My wife’s lover did not want to have sex with her so he purchased a penis cage. My wife and her mother decided to lock me up but unfortunately the cage was too big.

My mother in law measured me, ordered a mature metal cage and put my cage on me Xmas 2022. I have worn my cage every day since, mother in law has the key.

Once when you have a proper fitting penis cage you won’t want to take it off except for cleaning.

Pauline

Pecannut
Player

Unread post by Pecannut » Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:29 am

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! That sudden ONS behind the bar must have been so hot 🔥. It is a pity you didn't see her in action. All the best and keep us updated.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:55 am

mattyg_2671 wrote:
She’s had sex with 2 people this last week to bring her total to 4. She has 3 possible candidates in the pipeline including possibly her ex over the next 2 weeks.
The ex is definitely a hot prospect. Especially if you are present when he fucks her.

Upindown
Virgin

Unread post by Upindown » Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:27 am

trecital wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:55 am
mattyg_2671 wrote:
The ex is definitely a hot prospect. Especially if you are present when he fucks her.
Not sure we're gonna find out, sadly. Not been online since early hours of Monday, and that's about the same time the photos in the (now m.i.a.) photo thread were removed. :(

Maybe he's just away on business, fingers crossed, but maybe we'll never know. A shame if so, it's a cracking thread.

Clement99
Virgin

Unread post by Clement99 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:29 am

I hope things are OK for mattyg but, when someone goes from posting regularly to not posting at all and removing pix, that is an ominous sign.

It was a great thread.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:35 am

All good, thanks for the concern. I’ve just been away overseas with work!

I took the pics down because I always only intended them to be up temporarily as an illustration “aid” for the main thread.

I’ll try and update briefly later when I have more time.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:16 am

mattyg_2671 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:35 am

I took the pics down because I always only intended them to be up temporarily as an illustration “aid” for the main thread.

Good to hear things are well and you have been busy. Look forward to hearing more when you have time to provide updates.

Upindown
Virgin

Unread post by Upindown » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:52 am

mattyg_2671 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:35 am

Excellent! Awaiting in anticipation :)
I hope you managed to think about something else for at least some of the week, and I hope your wife managed to think about nothing else for all the week :D

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:53 pm

So all of you who predicted a cage was in my future, take a bow, you were spot on.

I went away with work on Monday, an overseas trip. I called her on Tuesday.

“You’ll be pleased to hear I’m back on AM” she said, which surprised me. “I set up an account last night and I’m a bit overwhelmed, I’ve had about 150 messages already!” She seemed delighted by the response she got.

So she’s filtered down the list of possibles to 4 or 5 that she really likes and has been sexting and swapping pics all week. She’s discounted a few guys that she just didn’t have a connection with, including one absolutely ripped guy that had the biggest cock I’ve ever seen outside of porn. She sent me his torso pic, and I responded with “Wow, I need to get back in the gym, I’m feeling slightly inadequate right now.”

She replied with “LOL, let me show you why you’re inadequate…”

She then sent me 3 pics of his massive cock, it is huge. “HOLY COW. Is that bigger than mine though?” I joked. “Darling, it’s about 3 times the size.” She added 3 crying laughing emojis.

It turned out that he is a bit too much in every respect so she let him down gently.

She’s chatting a lot with 2 guys that she really likes, has been sexting a lot and may meet for coffee or drinks over the next few days.

When I got home this morning she presented me with a package, which turned out to be the cage. She laughed at my facial expression and told me to go and try it on and bring her the keys. I said that feel that I really should jerk off first, because I don’t know when I may be given the next opportunity. She refused.

I got it on. It’s a very small steel cage with a padlock. It also has several pointed grub screws that you can screw in deeper with an Alan key, which also prevent any opportunity to remove it by sliding it (the screws act like barbs in the skin of my shaft if i try and slide it off).

When I presented it to her she was delighted. It made her laugh and she took some pics with her phone and commented how small it makes my dick look. She stroked my cock through the bars, squeezed my balls and sucked and kissed them to make me hard. It made her giggle when my cock was pressing through the bars and I gasped as the points dug into my shaft. It is NOT comfortable when my erection is straining, which she thought was very funny. She waved the keys in my face and then hid them, joking that she better not lose them! She told me to expect not to be freed until Tuesday when I next travel, which seems like a long time right now.

This evening she has delighted in teasing me mercilessly. We put music on the stereo, she put her highest heels on with the little shorts she wears around the house and has been dancing and grinding against me while my poor dick strained against the cage. She even lap danced on me, pulled her shirt up and rubbed her tits on my chest.

In between the teasing she has been texting “her men” on AM, which seems to have revved her up. I’ve suggested we retrieve the key so I could fuck her, but she is staying strong “Not going to happen” she sang along with the music, waving her finger in a “No” gesture. She told me that she wanted to fuck the guys from AM, not me!

It’s weird not to be able to touch myself, and it’s going to get very difficult and frustrating if she keeps up the teasing.
Last edited by mattyg_2671 on Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:09 pm

I just remembered we also talked about her fantasies. Conversation went something like this.

“I’ve been thinking about a threesome with 2 men, it’s not something I’ve ever been turned on by before, but it might be interesting to try sometime. I just feel that one of them might end up as neglected and feeling left out.”

“Well, yes, the neglected one would probably be me!” I replied.

“Don’t be silly,” she laughed at the suggestion, “You wouldn’t even be in the room. The closest you would get would be as a 4th person standing by the door listening!”.

I clearly misunderstood…should have realised that she meant a threesome with 2 OTHER men.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:31 pm

Thanks for the update mattyG.