Potentially the Start

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Re: Potentially the Start

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:55 am

It looks like she may become exclusive to her BF, or otherwise keep you in penetrative denial indefinitely ...
Sounds like she is in love with her BF who fucks her a lot better.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

_xavier_
Virgin

Unread post by _xavier_ » Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:07 am

How fun to think about you researching and shopping for a device to securely lock your penis away more permanently. The ultimate act of acceptance and submission to her preference that you remain pent up and helpless to do anything about it without her blessing.

Please share more of that journey with us as it happens. I'm sure folks here will have advice, but I'm mostly curious about the cages you consider and eventually decide best fit you as her cuck. Will it be a big steel cage like.mad max, masculine, brutal, but heavy and severe? Maybe a cute, non-threatening pink plastic option?

It sounds like it's going to become a real part of you going forward. An accessory that goes everywhere with you and replaces your manhood. A pretty important choice...

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:47 pm

Given the opportunity and the knowledge that you’re probably going to be in chastity more often then not, you should look at a custom made cage. Comfort and ease of cleaning are the most important considerations. Stainless steel, open bar designs work well. However, you should also discuss the realities of a chastity lifestyle. How often will you be let out to “stretch”, supervised or unsupervised, emergency key access, intimacy and alternate forms of intimacy, safe words, etc. You don’t want to be locked and forgotten or totally ignored. It’s a big step and can have its own forms of reward for both of you as long as you take the time to understand each other’s desires and fears.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:20 pm

Open2it wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:47 pm
Given the opportunity and the knowledge that you’re probably going to be in chastity more often then not, you should look at a custom made cage. Comfort and ease of cleaning are the most important considerations. Stainless steel, open bar designs work well. However, you should also discuss the realities of a chastity lifestyle. How often will you be let out to “stretch”, supervised or unsupervised, emergency key access, intimacy and alternate forms of intimacy, safe words, etc. You don’t want to be locked and forgotten or totally ignored. It’s a big step and can have its own forms of reward for both of you as long as you take the time to understand each other’s desires and fears.
DDW - Just to do a little tag onto O2I's comment. In your post from the 14th there was her observation about her feeling more at ease with you being locked up and that this was going to be a longer term situation (or at least that's how I took it).
- If you haven't investigated it, you both should delve into "cock milking". A release for you of a sort and this should be part of your arrangement with DDWHW that she has to provide you with this as a minimum stimulation. Which is only fair, your body has physical needs too.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:55 pm

Like many other activities, it’s a team sport meaning you both need to be on the same page. Things can go south quickly if only one of you enjoys it. Resentment is not fun.

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:33 am

When she got home last night, she simply said "The look on his face when I dropped my coat was worth it, knowing I drove over here like that". She smiled in the kitchen when she said that, and I could only imagine it. "We didn't sleep much". And that was that.

Watchinu69
Experienced

Unread post by Watchinu69 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:20 am

So many questions-- can you share some details??

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:23 am

Will she be moving in with him?
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:41 am

Watchinu69 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:20 am
So many questions-- can you share some details??
I don't have details....that is what she said about her Valentines evening

grnlght
Experienced

Unread post by grnlght » Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:45 am

Maybe this will get answered, or maybe not but here goes. She is 43 or 44 ( i don't know her BD) since he takes her bare and releases in her is she fertile and on BC, went through MP, surgery ECT? IF on BC is that turn on for you knowing that he releases in your wife?

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:14 am

DDWHW here - I wasn't sure if I was going to come back to this, because while I know it is cuck's avenue to release his thoughts, I was upset at the commentary from last week. However it seems there are supportive people which I appreciate. To repeat, I am not leaving my soulmate and I have no intentions to ever do so. This is a unique fetish that we are both experimenting and trying and if any of you want to sit there and throw rocks at our lives, then just carry on somewhere else please, we have enough emotional twists and turns.

Now as for what has transpired in the last little while? There have certainly been a few twists. I was all set to enjoy the Super Bowl with cuck as we always did, but then I received the directions to change our plans. When I read it I knew I had to go because at the end of the day, I simply do not want to disappoint my boyfriend. I am glad cuck understood that aspect.

And it went just as he told you. I got there a little late, and was told to start serving. So without question I took off my blouse, skirt and bra and did just that. No one made an issue of it, no one humiliated me. I was just the girlfriend of the host, making sure everyone enjoyed their time. There were 7-8 people there, including two women. It was different but I felt at ease. And when the game ended, I just returned home like everyone else. But damn I was worked up as you read.

And then I had a discussion with cuck about his cage. I wasn't directing anything, I wasn't told to bring this up. It was just a conversation between a wife and husband about something that she likes. No more and no less. Where it goes, I don't know but that was the intent.

And then Valentines. A day for lovers. Well, that couldn't be with cuck as he is caged for the month so it clearly meant to be with my bf. But I kept cuck included by asking him to get my outfit, and he did well. So well, I didn't want to cover it up so I went to his place with just my coat overtop. I got bonus points for creativity that is for sure as my boyfriend really liked that part. And we spent the night as lovers so it was a nice Valentines.

I am seeing him tonight and then out with cuck tomorrow night. Please keep cuck on edge but please also keep it civil.

DDWHW

grnlght
Experienced

Unread post by grnlght » Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:27 am

claps

MustBeDenied2
Trainable

Unread post by MustBeDenied2 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:43 am

DDWHW - Thank you for checking in. Your perspective is most welcome. Do you see yourself moving towards a more formal D/s relationship with your boyfriend? The last three experiences (Vegas, SB LVIII, and Valentine’s Day) seem to indicate that is already the case.

MBD

michael8401
$2 Ho

Unread post by michael8401 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:41 am

I love how you are embracing this. Don’t worry about the negativity if it comes. That’s their issue and not yours imo.
Ohio

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:51 am

Thanks for the update DDWHW. As always, I for one look forward to your updates, since they provide your perspective. Have a fun night tonight with your bf and a wonderful date with your hubby...

Small
Virgin

Unread post by Small » Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:07 am

@DDWHW: I was wondering how you were introduced to the others at the Super Bowl event? You said you were just the girlfriend of the host but what was the explanation for you being topless? Was that ever addressed? What did the women say or do? Also, just a general thought: If you were the "former you" , i.e. before the hotwife version of you, and you were at an event such as the one just described and one woman would be serving topless, what would have been your thoughts back then? Please don't interpret this in a negative way - I am genuinely interested in hearing how your engagement in the lifestyle has changed your peception of things (if that is the case).

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:34 am

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:14 am
DDWHW here - I wasn't sure if I was going to come back to this, because while I know it is cuck's avenue to release his thoughts, I was upset at the commentary from last week. However it seems there are supportive people which I appreciate. To repeat, I am not leaving my soulmate and I have no intentions to ever do so. This is a unique fetish that we are both experimenting and trying and if any of you want to sit there and throw rocks at our lives, then just carry on somewhere else please, we have enough emotional twists and turns.

Now as for what has transpired in the last little while? There have certainly been a few twists. I was all set to enjoy the Super Bowl with cuck as we always did, but then I received the directions to change our plans. When I read it I knew I had to go because at the end of the day, I simply do not want to disappoint my boyfriend. I am glad cuck understood that aspect.

And it went just as he told you. I got there a little late, and was told to start serving. So without question I took off my blouse, skirt and bra and did just that. No one made an issue of it, no one humiliated me. I was just the girlfriend of the host, making sure everyone enjoyed their time. There were 7-8 people there, including two women. It was different but I felt at ease. And when the game ended, I just returned home like everyone else. But damn I was worked up as you read.

And then I had a discussion with cuck about his cage. I wasn't directing anything, I wasn't told to bring this up. It was just a conversation between a wife and husband about something that she likes. No more and no less. Where it goes, I don't know but that was the intent.

And then Valentines. A day for lovers. Well, that couldn't be with cuck as he is caged for the month so it clearly meant to be with my bf. But I kept cuck included by asking him to get my outfit, and he did well. So well, I didn't want to cover it up so I went to his place with just my coat overtop. I got bonus points for creativity that is for sure as my boyfriend really liked that part. And we spent the night as lovers so it was a nice Valentines.

I am seeing him tonight and then out with cuck tomorrow night. Please keep cuck on edge but please also keep it civil.

DDWHW
Thank you for the perspective DDWHW. A question for both of you if it isn’t too personal to discuss here; what are the limits to how or when it is ok for DDWHW to “disappoint” her bf when it comes to setting aside time for the two of you to be together? The super bowl get together, while outwardly hot, seemed designed by the bf to twist the knife of his control over DDWHW by forcing her to come to him at the last minute at a time DDW and DDWHW both thought they would be spending together. He certainly knew more than an hour or so in advance that he was planning to have friends over. Why not ask her to come over ahead of time? He could have always sprung the topless serving order at the last minute while still letting her know not to plan time with DDW.

What happens if he tells DDWHW he wants her to come back over after work tomorrow night and spend the night when she is currently planning to go out with DDW? Is it ok to disappoint him when you both already have plans? Is that a conversation you have had already or do you have a safe word or rip cord one partner or the other can pull to say “time out, this is disrespectful to our emotional relationship”?

Thanks for sharing and please don’t take the above question as disapproving of how you are both living your brand of the lifestyle. I am just honestly curious whether there is a line the bf is not allowed to cross or if things are still fluid enough that you haven’t discussed it yet?

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:38 am

Small wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:07 am
@DDWHW: I was wondering how you were introduced to the others at the Super Bowl event? You said you were just the girlfriend of the host but what was the explanation for you being topless? Was that ever addressed? What did the women say or do? Also, just a general thought: If you were the "former you" , i.e. before the hotwife version of you, and you were at an event such as the one just described and one woman would be serving topless, what would have been your thoughts back then? Please don't interpret this in a negative way - I am genuinely interested in hearing how your engagement in the lifestyle has changed your peception of things (if that is the case).
DDWHW - I wasn't going to add anymore but that was a good question. The first part is easy. I had met a few of them before but he just said that I would be serving topless. No other explanation was given. I am sure everyone knew it was part of some little game we were playing.

As for what the old me would have said or done? I'm not sure I ever would have been in a position to see that but I can guarantee I would have been very uncomfortable. To the point where I would not have been able to enjoy the event. I am pretty sure of that, so it is quite easy to say that I have come a long way. Now off to see my bf.

- DDWHW

michael8401
$2 Ho

Unread post by michael8401 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:46 pm

I hope you have a good night with fun activities!
Ohio

Rogueuser1
Pervert

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:11 pm

Thank you both for coming back and still posting. There are always some who will try to ruin a good thing but the rest of us are just grateful to share the ride with you.
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

MonaLisaOverdrive
Experienced

Unread post by MonaLisaOverdrive » Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:39 pm

@DDWHW & DDW - Thanks for coming back. Don't listen to the negative people, this is the internet there will always be some. I just wondered if you had given any thought to progressing DDW into serving you and your boyfriend during your lovemaking sessions. for most cuckolds, This seems to be a very natural progression and the ultimate way for them to display their acceptance of the new man in your life. Having your cuck lick your creampied pussy clean and fluffing your boyfriend for your next round would certainly be a way he could be more involved and show his subservience to you both.

Texas Jack
Player

Unread post by Texas Jack » Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:42 pm

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
DDWHW here - I wasn't sure if I was going to come back to this, because while I know it is cuck's avenue to release his thoughts, I was upset at the commentary from last week.
Understandably so. I'm so glad you and your husband are looking past that and continuing to share your journey with us, because it's fascinating.
Deepdownwannabe wrote:
However it seems there are supportive people which I appreciate.
Absolutely. I suspect those of us who are supportive outnumber the naysayers and doom-casters at least ten to one.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:11 pm

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:38 am

As for what the old me would have said or done? I'm not sure I ever would have been in a position to see that but I can guarantee I would have been very uncomfortable. To the point where I would not have been able to enjoy the event. I am pretty sure of that, so it is quite easy to say that I have come a long way. Now off to see my bf.

- DDWHW
Reading this I was reminded of Virginia Slims ads showing an attractive woman with a cigarette with the tag line “‘you have come a long way Baby !” :)

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:10 pm

DDW,
You hit the jackpot with your wife. She loves you, loves cuckolding you, and loves being your keyholder. It’s a wild ride and lots of fun to explore new erotic adventures together. It’s obvious DDWHW has been doing her research. Embrace the opportunities without worrying what others would think.

MustBeDenied2
Trainable

Unread post by MustBeDenied2 » Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:53 pm

If tonight follows the pattern, DDW is gonna be informed of a massive change in his cuck life going forward. The anticipation of killing me. Thank you DDW and DDWHW!

MBD