Hotwife unleashed at last :-)

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
newUK
Pervert

Re: Hotwife unleashed at last :-)

Unread post by newUK » Mon Jun 03, 2024 1:41 am

elina wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2024 12:23 am
So to ensure that you always enjoys and fully appreciate watching your Wonderful Cuckoldress L in action, L should lock you up to allow you to play with your balls but deny you from cumming. This will also make you much more longing for Her to return and enable you to demonstrate your devotion to Her when She returns.....

Just my thoughts??

Sincerely
elina
I have almost always watched her whilst locked up. I know all too well how the post nut clarity makes me want to tell her to stop. Going forward I’ll ensure I am locked.
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Our story (since she became a fully fledged Hotwife): viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69898
Pics of L: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64722

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Mon Jun 03, 2024 1:44 am

A strange sort of chat with L just now. Makes me think the honeymoon period is over.

She didn’t go to his this morning and there are no plans for her to see him this evening. They agreed between themselves that fucking every day wasn’t sustainable and they have better sex when they have missed each other for a day or two,

They are dropping back to seeing each other every couple of days now! So I’ll have her all to myself for the afternoon and evening. Let’s hope I can get some loving!!
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Mon Jun 03, 2024 2:03 am

Missed a great photo for L hotty page bar and cuffs with a red arse :)

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Mon Jun 03, 2024 3:15 am

skoot1958 wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2024 2:03 am
Missed a great photo for L hotty page bar and cuffs with a red arse :)
M is absolutely not interested in being in any pics.

I’ll be honest, as much as I regret it now, in the heat of the passion between them I didn’t even think to try and sneakily take one. Besides that’s the trust gone if I’m caught,

I’ll try and get one of just her next time she is dressed up for him.
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Mon Jun 03, 2024 5:09 am

Sorry I was just meaning L hog tied with a red arse

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Wed Jun 05, 2024 3:26 am

To my suprise she didn’t see him from Sunday evening until Tuesday evening. She left for him after she’d done us dinner about 7pm and told me not to wait up. I’m up at 3am for work all this week so was in bed by 8pm.

I didn’t hear her come home but she was in bed next to me with just stocking on when my alarm went off at 3am.

Just on my way home from work now. She would be at home some hopefully I’ll get an update :-)
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

SweetTension
Prepubescent

Unread post by SweetTension » Mon Jun 10, 2024 3:30 pm

How’s it going?

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Mon Jun 10, 2024 5:01 pm

Welcome to the forum SweetTension.

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:14 pm

SweetTension wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2024 3:30 pm
How’s it going?
All good I think. They are still fucking like rabbits at least once every 2 days. For the most part they are seeing each other every other day, occasionally he’ll ask if she can go to his when it’s isn’t “their day” and she’ll go to him for a quickie.

Emotionally, on occasion, I’m a little lost. It really still doesn’t feel real that she has turned into this ‘Super Slut’ so quickly, especially after a year of not fucking anyone.

As for the updates here, I often saw threads die off with the OP thinking no one was interested. I was guilty myself of not interacting enough with some of them. It can be a bit disheartening when there is minimal replies. I primarily wrote it all here to keep it as a journal. I certainly return often to remind myself what a ride I’ve been on.

I’ve still been keeping a journal almost daily of her and our activities. I just haven’t written it here the past week.

Biggest developments since I stopped updating here are both around her getting someone else’s, other than mine or M’s cock. It hasn’t happened yet but it’s clearly going to happen and soon!

Firstly M met with his friend Dan on Saturday in London. D is more than up for meeting M’s “cheating slut wife” to help fulfil her fantasy of double penetration. M had already spoken about L to him before they met up. D had a friend with him (Shay), whom it appears D had also briefed about M’s cheating slut wife and was trying to get in on the action too.

L with M and D was already going to be enough for me to process but adding a third guy, jeez. L is actually a bit nervous herself at the prospect and although she hasn’t told M this, she told me she’d prefer just the 2 guys. But if M wants to bring them both along when they arrange the fun she’d go along with it. Thankfully for both of us she feels M will only invite D, at least the first time.

The other development that excites L is M’s boss. He kept asking M how things were going with his cheating wife. The boss wants in on the action too. M regrets telling the boss that L wants a 3sum. Since he told him that it’s almost everyday. He’s even offered him a pay rise or a couple of days off to let him fuck her. L absolutely loves the idea of being used like this and is practically begging M to just let it happen. M still seems dead against his boss going anywhere near her though.

I’m certain both of the above scenarios will happen within days, not weeks. Friday or Saturday evening have been mentioned for D visiting and staying at M’s for the night. D just needs to confirm which night is best. L is buzzing, I’m feeling slightly sick with the angst of it.
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Mon Jun 10, 2024 11:40 pm

S sorry there is a balance between with interaction, I loved all the updates as I am sure lots of other do as well, I just did not want to hound you for info

If you like interactions, I will asking lots about your posts

Is M still in to spanking L has she learnt to take more pain, you must post a photo of her red arse on he hotties page

Have they let you watch recently? Is L keeping your caged when she is with M

Who has M changed up his game to keep it interesting

elina
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by elina » Mon Jun 10, 2024 11:55 pm

Dear NewUK

So glad to see you post and learn that everything is fine and that L is enjoying Herself and now looking forward to two males or maybe even three sharing Her.

How about you, are you kept caged for longer periods of time or still get to wank often?

Sincerely
elina

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Tue Jun 11, 2024 12:14 am

skoot1958 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2024 11:40 pm
S sorry there is a balance between with interaction, I loved all the updates as I am sure lots of other do as well, I just did not want to hound you for info

If you like interactions, I will asking lots about your posts

Is M still in to spanking L has she learnt to take more pain, you must post a photo of her red arse on he hotties page

Have they let you watch recently? Is L keeping your caged when she is with M

Who has M changed up his game to keep it interesting
Ask away! There has been some spanking but as far as I’m aware it’s limited and not something that is likely to become a core part of their play. She hasn’t had a particularly red arse and the riding crop has been used.

Sundays looks like it will be my regular “watching day” as happened again this weekend. I was locked for that, thankfully!

I’ve been in and out of the cage over the week. I do much prefer to be locked when she is with him as I do wank too much and that’s when the insecurities hit.
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Tue Jun 11, 2024 1:23 am

So if M boss is willing to reward M if L fucks him, what does L think about being pimped out

M could just send L to the boss place to suck him off, just like the slut L wants to be

There have been post before about woman that like the be paid to fuck someone it adds to there please

Cosmic
Trainable

Unread post by Cosmic » Tue Jun 11, 2024 4:45 am

newUK wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:14 pm
As for the updates here, I often saw threads die off with the OP thinking no one was interested. I was guilty myself of not interacting enough with some of them. It can be a bit disheartening when there is minimal replies.
There's a balance to be struck. People follow this thread to read your updates, not all the replies. There's nothing worse than a thread where the OP puts an update every couple of weeks and then there are fifty replies going "way to go, bro" or "she's hot" and not really contirubuting anything new. The signal-to-noise can be too high, like in those WhatsApp groups we're all in where someone says "Happy Birthday, Mike" and eighty more people do the same.

But of course you need to know people are there listening and appreciating your effort. Trust me, this is a fun thread.

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Tue Jun 11, 2024 5:34 am

Thanks Cosmic. That’s a really good way to put it and I’ll admit, I hadn’t seen it like that at all.

I’ll get back to doing the updates, I’ll just try to make them a little briefer. I’ve always been a stickler for the finer details!
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Tue Jun 11, 2024 6:24 am

Brief update from what I can remember whilst I travel home from work...

She went to his Tuesday & Thursday evening. Thursday she stayed the whole night, during which he took her for a late night drive and made her walk naked through some woods before fucking her in a field, although she loved being outside, it was damp, uncomfortable and she will wants to take a blanket next time.

We had plans Saturday with friends but she went to his for a couple of hours in the morning. He was somewhat more dominant and degrading towards her, she liked it but said it felt like he had the ump with her for being out that afternoon and evening. He had plans anyway to go meet his mate D. Maybe it was her desire to fuck D that sparked his almost aggressiveness towards her.

As I said, she liked that side of him. Spitting, more name calling than usual, some spanking and general man-handling her, anal and sent her home to me covered in his piss which he insisted she wasn’t allowed to wash off until Sunday morning. She went against this and showered before we went to meet our friends.

Sunday I got to watch them again, I was locked up from Thursday until Monday morning, with the exception of being allowed out of chastity whilst we were out Saturday, I was locked back up on our return. I got the most amazing blow job off her last night! A combination of being immensely horny and her improved skills recently gave me an absolutely amazing orgasm.

She is meeting me from work in an hour, we will have a couple of drinks then she is going to his for some fun but will return to me later this evening.

Life is good :-)
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

wemightjust
Trainable

Unread post by wemightjust » Tue Jun 11, 2024 7:52 am

you are living my dream.... what a relationship you have

pixmangurn
Player

Unread post by pixmangurn » Tue Jun 11, 2024 9:21 am

UK, guilty as charged regarding not commenting! I would venture to guess for every one comment you get there are hundreds if not thousands reading along! I too did not want to hound you, but I look multiple times daily to see if there are any hot updates. Loving your journey!

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Tue Jun 11, 2024 11:01 am

Thanks wemightjust and pixmangurn :-)

I’ve been home about half an hour after spending some time with them both in the club. Nothing obvious hopefully between the 3 of us as we drank and played some pool… I’m up for work at 3am in the morning. As I kissed her goodbye and left her outside his she whispered “lock up when you get home and don’t wait up”. She then went up to his flat with him.

I’m now in the chastity, can’t help but want to wank but am shattered so will sleep well. He has work himself early tomorrow so I’d like to think she will be home at a reasonable time.
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

vicg
Experienced

Unread post by vicg » Tue Jun 11, 2024 11:21 am

newUK wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2024 5:34 am
Thanks Cosmic. That’s a really good way to put it and I’ll admit, I hadn’t seen it like that at all.
Yep … I like almost everything about OHW, but I do wish it had a way, like some other forums do, to like a post or thank the writer without actually adding a reply. I want to give positive feedback and show the writers here that I read their posts and enjoyed them, but like Cosmic said, I don't want to clutter the thread too much for other readers.

Pay attention to the number of views your thread has. That should tell you that a lot of people are enjoying it!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Jun 11, 2024 4:32 pm

vicg wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2024 11:21 am
newUK wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2024 5:34 am
Yep … I like almost everything about OHW, but I do wish it had a way, like some other forums do, to like a post or thank the writer without actually adding a reply. I want to give positive feedback and show the writers here that I read their posts and enjoyed them, but like Cosmic said, I don't want to clutter the thread too much for other readers.

Pay attention to the number of views your thread has. That should tell you that a lot of people are enjoying it!
V - "Like" :up: :up: :D :lol:

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Jun 11, 2024 4:35 pm

newUK wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2024 6:24 am
Brief update from what I can remember whilst I travel home from work...

She went to his Tuesday & Thursday evening. Thursday she stayed the whole night, during which he took her for a late night drive and made her walk naked through some woods before fucking her in a field, although she loved being outside, it was damp, uncomfortable and she will wants to take a blanket next time.

We had plans Saturday with friends but she went to his for a couple of hours in the morning. He was somewhat more dominant and degrading towards her, she liked it but said it felt like he had the ump with her for being out that afternoon and evening. He had plans anyway to go meet his mate D. Maybe it was her desire to fuck D that sparked his almost aggressiveness towards her.

As I said, she liked that side of him. Spitting, more name calling than usual, some spanking and general man-handling her, anal and sent her home to me covered in his piss which he insisted she wasn’t allowed to wash off until Sunday morning. She went against this and showered before we went to meet our friends.

Sunday I got to watch them again, I was locked up from Thursday until Monday morning, with the exception of being allowed out of chastity whilst we were out Saturday, I was locked back up on our return. I got the most amazing blow job off her last night! A combination of being immensely horny and her improved skills recently gave me an absolutely amazing orgasm.

She is meeting me from work in an hour, we will have a couple of drinks then she is going to his for some fun but will return to me later this evening.

Life is good :-)
NUK - HHHmmmm, I would bet before the summer is over he will have her, at least once, go dogging. :o

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Tue Jun 11, 2024 7:44 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2024 4:35 pm
NUK - HHHmmmm, I would bet before the summer is over he will have her, at least once, go dogging. :o
A month ago the suggestion of dogging would have been shut down instantly. Now the mention of it brings a big smile to her face!

Only if she went with him though, being desperate for a new cock I suggested we look at the dating app or go to a club or even dogging, she gave me an instant no. Apparently he has to choose which strangers she fucks!!

Hopefully if he can get over his possessiveness of her and share her she will be enjoying different cocks all over the summer!
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Tue Jun 11, 2024 9:12 pm

Quick update on last night…

She wasn’t at his for long, she climbed in bed with me about 10pm and I was woken as she used her wand on her. “Would you like to cum with me?” She asked and I excitedly thought I was about to be unlocked for a release… “Oh no, you cant can you, never mind” she said as she started to let out some moans as she enjoyed what she was doing to herself.

A kiss and a cuddle and I drifted back off to sleep, my painful erection suppressed by the cage.

As I got ready for work at 3am she explained that he’d got a blow job but didn’t fuck her last night. That explains why she came home needing to sort herself out. I didn’t get any more details as I was rushing about to get out for work on time.

One very horny cuck here writing this… despite being allowed to cum on Monday night. I’m in a constant state of arousal with everything going on!

I’m home at lunchtime today and she isn’t at work so hopefully I’ll get some more fun with her later.

Happy Wednesday everyone.
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Wed Jun 12, 2024 8:11 am

No release for me this afternoon, just her teasing me and telling me how much she is looking forward to her potential threesome and double penetration this weekend! She really is on fire thinking about it.

She normally lets me out of the chastity to go to work or the club, however she hasnt let me out today :-(

She missed his cock last night so has gone to see him for a "quick fuck" as in her words "I need his fat cock in my cunt!".

I suggested meeting her in the club after she has finished. She allowed me to take a couple of pics before she left (posted in the hotties section - link in my signature).

She has gone to him in one of her usual "easy access" outfits, a jacket, skirt and a pair of trainers but has taken a top to put on for the club (but no knickers!).
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)