Potentially the Start

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
frb
Trainable

Re: Potentially the Start

Unread post by frb » Wed Jun 05, 2024 6:38 pm

Thank you very much for the update, DDWHW. I don't think we could have asked for better news. And no I'm not talking about how it affects myself and the rest of your fans. You asserted the control over your trajectory that I knew you had. You checked in with your husband and enjoyed reconnecting in a new way with him. And you both feel fully ready to resume the journey you were on. What could be healthier? What could be sexier? I can't think of anything.

You guys are the best and we wish you all happiness over the next phase. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Rogueuser1
Pervert

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Wed Jun 05, 2024 7:01 pm

Great to have you back! Taking a few weeks off every 6-7 months to focus on each other and your relationship away from the games is probably a good strategy more couples should employ! As fun as it all is you still need to sustain a solid foundation.
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

gesdell
Pervert

Unread post by gesdell » Thu Jun 06, 2024 5:45 am

I am enjoying the telling of their relationship behind the scenes more than the descriptions of the sex. Finding out how people deal with this in an everyday setting is very interesting to me. I wish to thank them for sharing a look into their lives and appreciate any experiences that they write about here.

elina
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by elina » Thu Jun 06, 2024 6:51 am

Thank you DDWHW

You did the right thing and got a proper reconnect with your husband.
And your wonderful supporting cuck did the right thing because his top priority is to see you happy.

Looking forward to follow the next leg of your journey if both of you will be kind enough to share.

Sincerely
Elina

kinkydetroit
Experienced

Unread post by kinkydetroit » Thu Jun 06, 2024 10:49 am

DDWHW AND DDW,

I have been reading and rereading your post from yesterday and all the responses. Plus, Plus and Plus. It is really great to hear that you have taken a break to reconnect and insure that you are all on the ride you bought tickets for. I particularly can relate to Gesdell's observation, "Finding out how people deal with this in an everyday setting is very interesting to me". We have been participating in this lifestyle for 15 years and it is reassuring to read how others handle the emotional highs and lows associated with it. Having DDW be the one to close the lock really seals the deal going forward. Best of luck in the coming weeks, months and years hopefully you will keep us all in the loop.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Jun 06, 2024 11:57 am

frb wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2024 6:38 pm
Thank you very much for the update, DDWHW. I don't think we could have asked for better news. And no I'm not talking about how it affects myself and the rest of your fans. You asserted the control over your trajectory that I knew you had. You checked in with your husband and enjoyed reconnecting in a new way with him. And you both feel fully ready to resume the journey you were on. What could be healthier? What could be sexier? I can't think of anything.

You guys are the best and we wish you all happiness over the next phase. Thank you for sharing it with us.
DDHW & DDW - With FRB on this.
- Well stated by the way. :up: :up: :D

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Fri Jun 07, 2024 7:52 pm

Well, my wife has updated you on the last few weeks of all of this, and yes what I did surprised me as well. It was clear to me that she was missing that spark from her new-found sex life and I didn't think I could keep that from her. You could almost see a little spring in her step the last couple days even. I think this is the sacrifice that I am supposed to make for her pleasure, at least that is what all the stories say right?

So, she reached back to him and they agreed to meet this weekend and I'm not foolish enough to know this will be a defining get-together. She told me she is prepared to tell him she is ready to continue in their relationship, but at perhaps a slowed down pace for now. But I also know where this will put me. I know that because she reminded me that my place in all of this will come up. How could it not if she is going back to him, almost apologetically? She said I should be prepared for whatever role is suggested for me and that I should trust her decision making as they are discussing it all. I knew I had to trust her, since I just basically gave her back to him sexually. I think it is out of my hands now.

elina
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by elina » Sat Jun 08, 2024 12:11 am

Thank you DDW

I admire your devotion to your wonderful Wife and the thrust you are showing in Her.

What you did was a beautiful thing to do. At the same time I think that having watched your Wife blossom into a even more confident, fit and beautiful Lady enjoying exploring Her sexuality with a Boyfriend who obviously stimulates Her development, you have come to fully appreciate what that has borught both to Her, but also how this has made you confront some of the thing you may have fantasized about but never experienced before; so maybe this was the obvious next step to you now?

No one knows exactly what the next steps will be for you now, it will be decided from the dialogue your Wonderful Wife will have with Her Boy Friend, I think the only thing we can rule out now is that it will be boring....

I am grateful for having been able to follow your yourney so far; I will be even more grateful if you and Her Superior Female Highness Lady DDWHW will continue to share your journey with us here at OHW.

Good luck and sincere regards
elina

Watchinu69
Player

Unread post by Watchinu69 » Sat Jun 08, 2024 9:00 am

The cuck kingdom is now back in balance as relief has been given to those living vicariously in DDW's world .... 😎
let it shine down on those wannabes 🌞💦🫵🏻🧚‍♂️💃

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Mon Jun 10, 2024 11:01 am

DDWHW here. I asked cuck to let me describe how my reunion evening went so bare with me. It was a defining evening for all of us.

I was nervous. Very nervous actually, it almost felt like the confidence I picked up the last 7 months had disappeared. We were going to go to one of the first restaurants we had gone to, and I dressed like it was a first date. Nothing crazy but yes a little hint of sexiness. I think I looked nice when I left, at least cuck told me I did. I wore his/my key front and center on a necklace between my breasts, there was no missing it. I left with a very big hug and kiss from cuck and I think we both knew there was a good chance I was going to return to a new dynamic.

When I arrived at the restaurant he was already there and a bit of a heat rush hit me, but I still wanted to play it very cool. A kiss on the cheek, a bottle of wine and t took no time before the questions and conversation got deep.

The questions did come and I answered them all honestly. Why did I call? Because cuck realized I was missing him sexually and did not me to be deprived of my newfound world. Had I slept with cuck? I had, a few times. What was that sex like? Not as exciting, which is one reason I was here. Was I prepared to resume with him, as boyfriend-girlfriend, even publicly? I was willing. Just willing? No, not just willing. I wanted to resume our relationship and was prepared to be more open. I could tell he got a little emboldened at that point as he was smiling. He re-filled the glasses before continuing.

Was I ready to be submissive to him and do what was asked of me? I said I was, but I wanted to slow down somewhat for now. What happens down the road happens, but for now I wanted to slow down a little and smell the roses. Was cuck ok with this? I showed him the key and said he offered to be caged himself which led to me coming here. Would I allow cuck to be teased and tormented more? I had to take a deep breath on that one but I said yes. He sent me here willingly and seems to have accepted whatever position he will assume.

At that point he asked me if I wanted to skip dinner and finish the conversation at his place. I agreed. We walked out and he took my hand leaving the restaurant and I did not stop him. We kissed in the taxi and were in bed as soon as we got there. The old feelings came back and I had an orgasm almost immediately. I took note of that as a sign. There was nothing crazy that night, just a couple in bed for hours that continued the next morning.

More questions were asked and more honest answers were given. Did I understand this was more than just sex now? Did cuck? I said we did. He was going to re-introduce some rules for cuck, was I prepared? I said I was and I even added a Sir" to my answer. And as we were fucking that morning, he told me the rules. As soon as I got home I was to tell cuck that he was not allowed to see me naked. I was to put the key in the safe for 30 days. The old rules but they felt even more erotic now. And I was to remind cuck that this was his doing. Whenever there was a sad look I was to remind him.

Cuck was waiting for me when I got home, he even said that he did not expect I was going to be home the night before, even though it was really never discussed. He called it "a hunch". And he was not surprised as I told him everything that was discussed. I think he was prepared for something like that to have been decided. I gave him the key to put in the safe, thinking that would add a little something to the act. And when he seemed to pause, I had the first time to remind him that he had indeed asked for this to happen and that he had better close the lid.

When he did close it, it certainly felt a little different than before. But we had collectively brought ourselves here so I guess we were both responsible for where this was going to lead. I hugged him very hard while telling him I loved him a great deal. And the next adventure has resumed. DDWHW

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Jun 10, 2024 11:43 am

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2024 11:01 am
DDWHW here. I asked cuck to let me describe how my reunion evening went so bare with me. It was a defining evening for all of us.

I was nervous. Very nervous actually, it almost felt like the confidence I picked up the last 7 months had disappeared. We were going to go to one of the first restaurants we had gone to, and I dressed like it was a first date. Nothing crazy but yes a little hint of sexiness. I think I looked nice when I left, at least cuck told me I did. I wore his/my key front and center on a necklace between my breasts, there was no missing it. I left with a very big hug and kiss from cuck and I think we both knew there was a good chance I was going to return to a new dynamic.

When I arrived at the restaurant he was already there and a bit of a heat rush hit me, but I still wanted to play it very cool. A kiss on the cheek, a bottle of wine and t took no time before the questions and conversation got deep.

The questions did come and I answered them all honestly. Why did I call? Because cuck realized I was missing him sexually and did not me to be deprived of my newfound world. Had I slept with cuck? I had, a few times. What was that sex like? Not as exciting, which is one reason I was here. Was I prepared to resume with him, as boyfriend-girlfriend, even publicly? I was willing. Just willing? No, not just willing. I wanted to resume our relationship and was prepared to be more open. I could tell he got a little emboldened at that point as he was smiling. He re-filled the glasses before continuing.

Was I ready to be submissive to him and do what was asked of me? I said I was, but I wanted to slow down somewhat for now. What happens down the road happens, but for now I wanted to slow down a little and smell the roses. Was cuck ok with this? I showed him the key and said he offered to be caged himself which led to me coming here. Would I allow cuck to be teased and tormented more? I had to take a deep breath on that one but I said yes. He sent me here willingly and seems to have accepted whatever position he will assume.

At that point he asked me if I wanted to skip dinner and finish the conversation at his place. I agreed. We walked out and he took my hand leaving the restaurant and I did not stop him. We kissed in the taxi and were in bed as soon as we got there. The old feelings came back and I had an orgasm almost immediately. I took note of that as a sign. There was nothing crazy that night, just a couple in bed for hours that continued the next morning.

More questions were asked and more honest answers were given. Did I understand this was more than just sex now? Did cuck? I said we did. He was going to re-introduce some rules for cuck, was I prepared? I said I was and I even added a Sir" to my answer. And as we were fucking that morning, he told me the rules. As soon as I got home I was to tell cuck that he was not allowed to see me naked. I was to put the key in the safe for 30 days. The old rules but they felt even more erotic now. And I was to remind cuck that this was his doing. Whenever there was a sad look I was to remind him.

Cuck was waiting for me when I got home, he even said that he did not expect I was going to be home the night before, even though it was really never discussed. He called it "a hunch". And he was not surprised as I told him everything that was discussed. I think he was prepared for something like that to have been decided. I gave him the key to put in the safe, thinking that would add a little something to the act. And when he seemed to pause, I had the first time to remind him that he had indeed asked for this to happen and that he had better close the lid.

When he did close it, it certainly felt a little different than before. But we had collectively brought ourselves here so I guess we were both responsible for where this was going to lead. I hugged him very hard while telling him I loved him a great deal. And the next adventure has resumed. DDWHW
DDWHW - What lovely thought. :shock: :lol:
- A very nice picture indeed. Perhaps something to make routine. :D
- Awesome and hot. Just to remind us, the places you go with your BF are they ones where F&F might happen across you with him? :o
- This could get very interesting, to be sure.
- I hope DDW is mentally prepared for this and that it will probably be more intense.
- :up:
- Will address him as Sir all the time now?
- DDW having a little "Oh shit" moment, likely with a little sphincter clench too.
- You two will need to hang on tight and your fans will be hanging on your every word. Good luck. :up: :up: :D

tovid555
Virgin

Unread post by tovid555 » Mon Jun 10, 2024 1:59 pm

Well, that's a unique twist that I don't think any of us saw coming. Both cuck and his lovely wife seem to have concluded their relationship is better when he is denied and she is only having sex with her boyfriend. This has the possibility of going down many rabbit holes from here, I can't wait to see how it all goes.

elina
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by elina » Tue Jun 11, 2024 12:15 am

Dearest DDWHW (and DDW)

Thank you for this wonderful update. It is so good to see that you are back on the path of exploring your sexuality, with a BF who will push you while he is clearly conscious about how far he can push this at any given time.

Also, never forget how cuck did not only allow you to get back on the trail; cuck sensed your needs and offered you to restart, locking his chastity cage in front of you after you had made it clear to him what this would entail.

Please keep us updated.
Sincerely
elina

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Tue Jun 11, 2024 1:56 am

Dear DDWHW
Don’t forget that denial of any sort (eg cock cage and denial of seeing you naked) must be actively erotic, not just passively ignoring him because he is denied. So insist that DDW is naked round the house displaying his cage. Remark on it and how frustrating for his cock it must be.
Also actively be naked near him. require him to turn away and not to look while you strip naked. Ramp up the temptation for him to look. He must know that he is physically able to see you if he opens his eyes or turns round: but he must obey and not do so.
Do you have a female friend you can confide in? Who could be involved in this denial, seeing your hubby naked and caged, seeing you naked in front of him but seeing hubby not allowed to look. Someone who could talk (and taunt) it through with hubby and to whom he can explain why he wants it. And whose knowledge would increase hubby’s embarrassment.

It seems that hubby can still touch your naked body but perhaps limit this to fingertips only. Or you can lightly rub against him.

Taunt him throughout this period in a gentle way. And console him when his frustration gets him down. Remember it has to be like this. It is what he wants and now needs.
And when the time is up, make sure he is fully rewarded. Sometimes wives cheat and pile on the frustration. I think that is unfair and counterproductive.

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Thu Jun 13, 2024 4:58 am

I knew I gave her back to him sexually and I had a feeling this would become more serious because of that. So I was not surprised when she did not come home from the reunion and nor was I surprised when she came home with rules. And I really knew that I had made my own bed this time. But I also knew she had a smile back.

I was prepared that he would probably try to "stake his claim" so to speak and it happened. It was the middle of the week and she was told to visit him one evening, which she dutifully did with no questions asked. And they were to be together this upcoming weekend. He certainly gave the impression he was making sure we knew that she was his sexually.

frb
Trainable

Unread post by frb » Thu Jun 13, 2024 8:42 am

Thanks very much for the update DDW. I'm glad your extra happy wife has returned and I'm sure you're also getting a charge out of phase 2 so far.

elina
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by elina » Thu Jun 13, 2024 11:19 am

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2024 4:58 am

But I also knew she had a smile back.
Some things are more important than other things.
Happy Wife, Happy Life?

Sincerely
elina

jsteel
Pervert

Unread post by jsteel » Sun Jun 16, 2024 1:41 pm

Love reading the journey...

Rogueuser1
Pervert

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Tue Jun 18, 2024 3:03 am

Hoping for another update soon! Thanks for all you have written so far.
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

Twikenhamfan
Prepubescent

Unread post by Twikenhamfan » Fri Jun 21, 2024 12:50 am

Elina right, Happy Wife, Happy Life!
Please let us know how you and your loving Wife are doing.

Twikenhamfan
Prepubescent

Unread post by Twikenhamfan » Fri Jun 21, 2024 12:51 am

Elina is right, Happy Wife, Happy Life!
Please let us know how you and your loving Wife are doing.

kinkydetroit
Experienced

Unread post by kinkydetroit » Sat Jun 22, 2024 2:23 pm

Just re-reading the last post from DDWHW on June 5. In that post she related their reconnection and DDW's return to being locked around May 29. Hope all is well for everyone.

elina
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by elina » Sun Jun 23, 2024 12:15 am

kinkydetroit wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2024 2:23 pm
Just re-reading the last post from DDWHW on June 5. In that post she related their reconnection and DDW's return to being locked around May 29. Hope all is well for everyone.
:up: agreed

Watchinu69
Player

Unread post by Watchinu69 » Sun Jun 23, 2024 3:59 am

kinkydetroit wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2024 2:23 pm
This will prompt the couple to respond quicker knowing how concerned you are to hear their exploits 💦 smh

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Mon Jun 24, 2024 12:56 am

I have laid low here for a bit as this new path has developed. Last weekend he took her to a work function as his date. I had to drop her off at this place and she looked amazing. A public date as a couple.

This 3 week period has definitely not dulled her sex drive, in fact it seems more. She went to his place this week without being directed. "I'm going to go surprise him" were her words before she left.

While she was gone I realized there had been nothing over the top since they got back together. Just a couple having sex, but none of the Dom-Sub things that seemed to be happening frequently before the break. She even seemed to carry herself a little more that she was not in that situation, the going slow part I guess she had asked for when they got back together.

They went away this past weekend. Back to nature in the mountains. Another couple thing. Just time away. She said they fucked in the woods while hiking. It has been nothing but couple things, the romantic part of my wife seems to be coming back.