Wife agrees to have her “friend” come to our house

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
zorro
OHW Addict

Re: Wife agrees to have her “friend” come to our house

Unread post by zorro » Tue Jul 23, 2024 3:53 pm

Most exciting time? Hard to pinpoint any one couple. You know, when you have swung a lot, it's hard to say who was "the best." Each couple was a gift, and I hope I was a gift for them.

One that was very hot was a couple, she a dialysis nurse and very comfortable with bodies. When we first met for coffee, I touched the inside of her elbow, and she shuddering, giggling and saying, "You're trouble!" I assured her I was. Once we made it into bed, she was a tigress -- her first time in an MFM. She was very excited and wet galore. After fucking her to several orgasms, I used my fingers to help her squirt -- resulting in a pint or a quart of her cum flooding the bed. She had never squirted before. So, all this was an incredible experience for both of them.
Once she realized she had covered the bed in fluid, she became embarrassed, perhaps thinking she had peed in the bed. She had had orgasm after orgasm (something I like to do with women), and perhaps it all blew her mind. They left, and I never heard back from them. Sometimes husbands get quietly upset when they witness their wife experiencing more pleasure than ever; sometimes the wives begin to worry how everything will affect their marriage. So, there was a bittersweet element to the encounter. But it was thrilling to see how much erotic pleasure a woman could have for perhaps the first time in her life.

Seeing a lovely woman lost in unspeakable orgasmic pleasure is a great joy in life.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Thu Jul 25, 2024 4:42 am

Seeing a lovely woman lost in unspeakable orgasmic pleasure is a great joy in life.
Amen!

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Thu Jul 25, 2024 7:25 am

zorro wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 3:53 pm
Most exciting time? Hard to pinpoint any one couple. You know, when you have swung a lot, it's hard to say who was "the best." Each couple was a gift, and I hope I was a gift for them.

One that was very hot was a couple, she a dialysis nurse and very comfortable with bodies. When we first met for coffee, I touched the inside of her elbow, and she shuddering, giggling and saying, "You're trouble!" I assured her I was. Once we made it into bed, she was a tigress -- her first time in an MFM. She was very excited and wet galore. After fucking her to several orgasms, I used my fingers to help her squirt -- resulting in a pint or a quart of her cum flooding the bed. She had never squirted before. So, all this was an incredible experience for both of them.
Once she realized she had covered the bed in fluid, she became embarrassed, perhaps thinking she had peed in the bed. She had had orgasm after orgasm (something I like to do with women), and perhaps it all blew her mind. They left, and I never heard back from them. Sometimes husbands get quietly upset when they witness their wife experiencing more pleasure than ever; sometimes the wives begin to worry how everything will affect their marriage. So, there was a bittersweet element to the encounter. But it was thrilling to see how much erotic pleasure a woman could have for perhaps the first time in her life.

Especially watching another man bring your wife to that orgasmic high.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Thu Jul 25, 2024 7:34 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2024 7:25 am
And kissing her wide open mouth as she comes with the other's cock in her pussy.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Thu Jul 25, 2024 7:36 am

isinlarsa wrote:
And kissing her wide open mouth as she comes with the other man's cock plunging in and out of her pussy.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Thu Jul 25, 2024 7:39 am

zorro wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2024 7:36 am
isinlarsa wrote:
And kissing her wide open mouth as she comes with the other man's cock plunging in and out of her pussy.
It would be such a pleasure to share her orgasmic high that way.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Thu Jul 25, 2024 11:42 am

It is wonderful, actually, for those of us given to compersion.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Thu Jul 25, 2024 1:11 pm

zorro wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2024 11:42 am
It is wonderful, actually, for those of us given to compersion.
I think both you and I have had that comparison from both sides. As the husband of a hotwife, feeling the thrill knowing the pleasure our wife is receiving, as well as the satisfaction the man is getting from her body. And being that other man pleasuring the wife, while her husband gets the show of his wife being fucked.

I've been the husband role many times, but I've only fucked a girlfriend in front of her boyfriend several times.

Just out of curiosity, have you ever been with a couple that you met through the OWH's website?

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Thu Jul 25, 2024 2:19 pm

Yes. But I won't talk out of school. It was probably almost 20 years ago. We all got together several times to play over a few years.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Thu Jul 25, 2024 2:44 pm

zorro wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2024 2:19 pm
Yes. But I won't talk out of school. It was probably almost 20 years ago. We all got together several times to play over a few years.
It does seem that there would be individuals and couples on OHWs who would have mutual interests. Without disclosing who they were, did you develop a rapport with them by exchanging comments and messages; or was it through U.S. Personals? (If OHWs had a U.S. Personals 20 years ago.). I've been corresponding with a couple who are very "interesting". I doubt if it will end up with an actual meeting.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Thu Jul 25, 2024 3:32 pm

It was through OHW. She and I met first to play one-on-one. I later met her again at the First Annual OHW Meeting, this time doing a threesome with her and her husband. We later met a few more times for threesomes. We also played one-on-one again a few times; he sometimes sat things out while we played.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Thu Jul 25, 2024 5:53 pm

zorro wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2024 3:32 pm
It was through OHW. She and I met first to play one-on-one. I later met her again at the First Annual OHW Meeting, this time doing a threesome with her and her husband. We later met a few more times for threesomes. We also played one-on-one again a few times; he sometimes sat things out while we played.
Sat things out, as in sitting by and watching?

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Thu Jul 25, 2024 8:12 pm

Sometimes, or took a walk down the hallway when we played at a hotel. And once he walked in on us while we were busy fucking. He had just driven 1000 miles and was too tired to play. He shook my hand, and just sat for a while on the couch.
They were both very likeable people. Sorry they no longer post on OHW.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Jul 26, 2024 6:54 am

zorro wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2024 8:12 pm
Sometimes, or took a walk down the hallway when we played at a hotel. And once he walked in on us while we were busy fucking. He had just driven 1000 miles and was too tired to play. He shook my hand, and just sat for a while on the couch.
He shook your hand while you were fucking his wife? But except for that time, he never sat in the room and watched you with his wife?

Only once did I actually fuck a woman while her boyfriend watched. It was surprisingly exciting. (That doesn't include a couple of foursomes where one couple watched the other.)

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Fri Jul 26, 2024 2:15 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2024 6:54 am
zorro wrote:
He shook your hand while you were fucking his wife? But except for that time, he never sat in the room and watched you with his wife?

Only once did I actually fuck a woman while her boyfriend watched. It was surprisingly exciting. (That doesn't include a couple of foursomes where one couple watched the other.)
I agree: Threesomes are very different from foursomes. Usually we did threesomes except for one 1-1 and the above-mentioned incident when he was too tired to play after just having driven 1,000 miles.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Jul 26, 2024 2:26 pm

zorro wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2024 2:15 pm
isinlarsa wrote:
zorro wrote:

I agree: Threesomes are very different from foursomes. Usually we did threesomes except for one 1-1 and the above-mentioned incident when he was too tired to play after just having driven 1,000 miles.
My girlfriend and I got into a fourway relationship with a man I worked with and his wife. We became friends, and then started hanging out socially with our women (my girlfriend his wife). We slowly admitted to each other we were in open relationships.

Then we were invited to dinner for his 40th birthday. After dinner, his wife said she had his birthday present. She then presented my girlfriend as his birthday present! He and I were both shocked. It was something the girls had cooked up between them.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Fri Jul 26, 2024 2:41 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2024 2:26 pm
zorro wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:
zorro wrote:

My girlfriend and I got into a fourway relationship with a man I worked with and his wife. We became friends, and then started hanging out socially with our women (my girlfriend his wife). We slowly admitted to each other we were in open relationships.

Then we were invited to dinner for his 40th birthday. After dinner, his wife said she had his birthday present. She then presented my girlfriend as his birthday present! He and I were both shocked. It was something the girls had cooked up between them.
The girls sound like great cooks! And that is a fabulous birthday present.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Jul 26, 2024 2:49 pm

zorro wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2024 2:41 pm
isinlarsa wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2024 2:26 pm
zorro wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:

The girls sound like great cooks! And that is a fabulous birthday present.
He seemed to think my girlfriend was the birthday gift that kept giving. He would fuck her every chance he got, not just when we were in a foursome. We couldn't leave them alone without him getting his cock into her. My girlfriend enjoyed his puppy-like attention.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Fri Jul 26, 2024 3:27 pm

Very hot!

dinoo
Player

Unread post by dinoo » Sat Jul 27, 2024 12:18 am

zorro wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2024 1:11 pm
Sometimes the HW hubby doesn't have to do anything except not get in the way. I recommend not overthinking it -- just letting nature take over and letting the two of them find what works for them.
You are right Zorro.
An example.

It was in winter and then a somewhat warmer clothing makes sense.
But my wife had prepared well for that: a blouse with a vest and a skirt that could be opened completely at the front with buttons. Oh yes, also self-holding nylons. Otherwise naked under those clothes.

Although the route to get to us was well described, he still got lost with the result that he arrived one hour later than planned.

We greeted him and talked briefly with each other. But everyone wanted something to eat and so I went into the kitchen to continue preparing the food, most of which had been prepared.
When I had a brief opportunity to leave the kitchen, I found them in a situation I had not expected at all.

Later, my wife told me that after I disappeared into the kitchen, he immediately groped her breasts under her blouse with two hands. “I tongue-kissed him as a sign of thanks. And as I did so his hands went down and then opened all the buttons of my skirt. He took a chair, turned it, placed me on it, sat on the floor, then pulled me toward him and spread my legs. As wide as possible. For a moment he played with my pussy but soon I felt his tongue playing.”

My wife looked at me piercingly for a moment as if to say “let him, can't you see I'm enjoying” but immediately then closed her eyes.
I had my photographic apparatus ready and took six pictures in the space of less than 10 minutes. Believe me, she cummed twice in that short time. The second time though very violently.
What I found perhaps most exciting was how she stroked him with her hands through his hair and pressed his head against her pussy. A sign that she did feel very comfortable.
Early in 2023, all my settings disappeared.
To read (and view) my contributions advanced search for author "dinoo".

We visited frequently a club. (www.kasteelwaterloo.nl)
It became "our" club.