Wifey relevations

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
interesting85
Trainable

Re: Wifey relevations

Unread post by interesting85 » Sun Jul 21, 2024 4:44 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2024 10:45 am
How do you feel about being publicly exposed as a cuckold? When you say you want something more, can you say what it is you want?
Reality hit me hard. I was not prepared for that truth to be told.
We were lying in the bed last night after we had sex. I expressed the desire to speak with Sam about recent dynamics. When she asked me where do we go from here, I shook my head and said I don't know. She went mad at me - back, hold, hard. She went zero to sixty. She told me I was acting like an unwilling participant, not the one who pushed things through. The one who virtually insisted she goes on a date with him. I said it feels like it's out of the control. She said we can end this anytime if we do not enjoy it anymore. She was saying all the right things. And weirdly I resented her for it. The truth was I didn't want to have to confront my responsibility. Her understanding and willingness to prioritize our relationship comforted me despite my inner turmoil. Ultimately I gave her my permission to make her own choice and keep seeing Danny. She taunted me with her determination to continue fucking him, to continue acceding to his every whim, no matter how debauched.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Jul 21, 2024 7:44 am

interesting85 wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2024 4:44 am
isinlarsa wrote:
How do you feel about being publicly exposed as a cuckold? When you say you want something more, can you say what it is you want?
We were lying in the bed last night after we had sex. I expressed the desire to speak with Sam about recent dynamics. When she asked me where do we go from here, I shook my head and said I don't know. She went mad at me - back, hold, hard. She went zero to sixty. She told me I was acting like an unwilling participant, not the one who pushed things through. The one who virtually insisted she goes on a date with him. I said it feels like it's out of the control. She said we can end this anytime if we do not enjoy it anymore. She was saying all the right things. And weirdly I resented her for it. The truth was I didn't want to have to confront my responsibility. Her understanding and willingness to prioritize our relationship comforted me despite my inner turmoil. Ultimately I gave her my permission to make her own choice and keep seeing Danny. She taunted me with her determination to continue fucking him, to continue acceding to his every whim, no matter how debauched.
Does her choice excite you?

interesting85
Trainable

Unread post by interesting85 » Sun Jul 21, 2024 8:25 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2024 7:44 am
interesting85 wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:
Excited and worried.
Excited for what future holds for us.
Worried because this is the guy she cannot say NO.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Jul 21, 2024 8:36 am

interesting85 wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2024 8:25 am
isinlarsa wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2024 7:44 am
interesting85 wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:
Excited and worried.
Excited for what future holds for us.
Worried because this is the guy she cannot say NO.
Still, isn't it exciting that she can't say "no" to him; although a little dangerous. Even that danger adds to the excitment, doesn't it?

Shiphead
Player

Unread post by Shiphead » Sun Jul 21, 2024 8:52 am

Are you saying that after you agreed to continue on, she then said that she will continue to submit to Danny's every demand?
That's what I don't understand about this LS. I don't remember if that was your idea, to be cuck'd.
If family and your relationship are the priority, then why not take a short break to discuss the situation?
Don't know why she's mad. You have enabled her to get fucked in the way that is great for her. Was it supposed to go on forever even at the cost of your humiliation? What's next? Doesn't matter that the kids find out? What are you willing to lose for her to have sex? She just completely took your self respect and could care less. I can't believe getting fucked takes presedence over everything in her life. I know the men who live a cuckold lifestyle have many levels of submission. But is sex worth the cost of a family? What has been built over many years. Children can be humiliated.
Fuck, I don't know but your post was great and now, not so much. Sorry.
I do expect to take a beating for my inability to understand. But please let me know how far is far enough and if there is ever a conclusion once the LS starts. I could never hurt my spouse like that.

interesting85
Trainable

Unread post by interesting85 » Mon Jul 22, 2024 6:45 am

Shiphead wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2024 8:52 am
Are you saying that after you agreed to continue on, she then said that she will continue to submit to Danny's every demand?
That's what I don't understand about this LS. I don't remember if that was your idea, to be cuck'd.
If family and your relationship are the priority, then why not take a short break to discuss the situation?
Don't know why she's mad. You have enabled her to get fucked in the way that is great for her. Was it supposed to go on forever even at the cost of your humiliation? What's next? Doesn't matter that the kids find out? What are you willing to lose for her to have sex? She just completely took your self respect and could care less. I can't believe getting fucked takes presedence over everything in her life. I know the men who live a cuckold lifestyle have many levels of submission. But is sex worth the cost of a family? What has been built over many years. Children can be humiliated.
I do expect to take a beating for my inability to understand. But please let me know how far is far enough and if there is ever a conclusion once the LS starts. I could never hurt my spouse like that.
Well she asked me if I want to put stop on this, and we agreed if any of us doesn't feel good we'll put a stop on this.

Shiphead
Player

Unread post by Shiphead » Mon Jul 22, 2024 11:47 am

That's fine if you are OK with it. It didn't actually answer my questions but you don't have too. It's your journey with Sam.
But still thought you were in NY for a vacation. Isn't that correct.
Also I apologize for all the issues I brought up. It's just the more I learn about the LS, the less I know. So it was just for my edification.

interesting85
Trainable

Unread post by interesting85 » Sun Jul 28, 2024 4:52 am

Last night we went out to dinner a nice steakhouse downtown. I was looking forward to my order. We started off with drinks and talked about upcoming plans. And then Sam suddenly went pale. I was about to ask what's wrong when a man sit down on our table. It was Danny. He took my hand and shook it firmly. Too firmly like he was sending a message. Sam covered me saying who the hell else would just plop down uninvited. He smiled at her. It was her turn to be blustered. He grinned.

He said he's leaving in a moment. He just wanted to thank me for letting Sam back with him, he said she'd always been the best lay he ever had. She pleaded him to stop but he just brushed away her objection. He mentioned her great rack and tight pussy. But he really wanted to thank me is for giving him her ass. And that's something he'll always would remember. He stood and winked at Sam. Then he told Sam to give him a call soon. And then he was gone. She said he's always asshole. Despite all I was hard rock. We hurried out of the restaurant. Sam walked ahead of me, We got to the parking lot and found our car. Sam started toward the passenger seat but I stopped her, grabbed her by the shoulder and shoved her face into the back seat. She whined asking me what I'm doing. But I was like enraged bull. I climbed in after her, shutting the door behind me and draping myself over her. Her dress bunched around her waist and I reached down and tore her panties. She yelped in surprise, she said she's not ready. I finally spoke up that I'm not interested in her ass. I reached between her legs and found her pussy. She was wet. Not soaked but aroused. I pressed two fingers into what Danny seemed to think was prettiest pussy in the town. Despite her denial that she's wet. I could feel her, and questioned her what turned her on - seeing Danny, hearing him praising her as great fuck, on him just talking about her ass and pussy. I wrenched down my pants and without another word jammed my hard cock into her wet pussy. She groaned but I could feel her getting even more aroused.

She questioned my need to prove my manhood which escalated our encounter back in the car. She asked me to admit what Danny said turned me on. Eventually I confessed threatened by her to say it or she's done with all this shit. I said I'm sorry but she wanted to hear it out loudly so I said I like it all, I like when she goes to him, I like hearing all the details, I like when she tells me about how she sucks him off, how he comes in her mouth, I like thinking of him taking her roughly, fucking her in the ass, even turned me on hear him say it.

I came hard. She said I owe her one. She was like how about this, I want you to drive me over to Danny's place and I want you to stay in the car and wait for me while I go inside and get well fucked. I almost said it loud " you fucking sl...". Then I paused she said not this time and we drove away to have food somewhere else. We're too embarrassed to come back to the same steakhouse. So instead we drove back our house and stopped at Red Lobster. Food was mediocre but we had great time. Things were lighter between us still sexually charged but without sort of anger and resentment. And it wasn't just on my end.

She didn't return his text for past couple of days, That was the reason he approached us in the steakhouse. She said she didn't like the way things were going. She said she's worried we're not able to pull back. And it's hard to play with emotions too powerful and dangerous to control.

She had a point saying the fact that it gets me so worked up is part of what makes it exciting for her just like the fact she's so loose with Danny is exciting me but we also could easily hurt each other.

So decided it might be good idea to set ground rules but we still need to figure out the endgame. We decided to keep that open ended for now. How does it end? Does it end?

We agreed to continue for now, but hadn't actually discussed the next steps.

venus-can99
OHW Addict

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Jul 28, 2024 6:46 am

Thanks for the update. Folks in this LS can give you some good advice on how to proceed. My only suggestion would be that you are supportive of her and discuss in detail what the end game is and what the game plan is. I think setting grounds rules is good but they do tend to break in the heat of the moment. Good luck to both of you and hope you and Sam enjoy the journey as much as the act.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sun Jul 28, 2024 8:03 am

It's clear that Danny's an asshole but a useful asshole. This is quite a fun drama for you two to act in.

Enjoy!

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Jul 28, 2024 8:16 am

My wife's first man after we were married could be characterized as an asshole. My wife called him a "Player", and I thought of him as a cad who speciality was seducing married women.

My wife wasn't seduced by him -- she asked him to fuck her in her first endeavor into extramarital sex. She knew what he was, and she wanted to experience it. He didn't last too long. He only fucked her three times, after which she considered him despicable and called him a male slut. But he was the right man at the right time for her.

leander99
Pervert

Unread post by leander99 » Mon Jul 29, 2024 7:11 am

:o :o :o

:shock: :shock: :shock:

:cool: :mrgreen:

interesting85
Trainable

Unread post by interesting85 » Tue Jul 30, 2024 4:54 am

I came home from work at 9:00 pm Last night. The house was almost completely dark, the kids already asleep and Sam was upstairs as well. As I walked in the bedroom, I noticed the air was still damp from the shower. I heard the hair dryer blowing in the bathroom. And then on the bed I saw an open shipping package from Victoria Secret and moment later Sam strode out of the bathroom. She was in thigh high-stockings and lace corselet, garter and g-string thong. She styled her hair in spiral curls. Then she smiled and she confessed she broke the bank for those. She smiled confessing this is for Danny, not for me as I had hoped. She pulled short shift dress over her head and stepped into pair of black stiletto heels. She hurried to left, she said she's already late and if she didn't get out right away he's going to punish her with very convincing tone. I wondered when she had become such a good actress.

She didn't make home until 3am. We didn't speak last night, I was deadly tired, so was she.

Post update later when we catch a moment.

Pecannut
Player

Unread post by Pecannut » Tue Jul 30, 2024 5:20 am

That must have been so amazingly hot. Also that you met with him and when he was openly complementing her intimate parts.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Tue Jul 30, 2024 5:31 am

Can't wait! :o

interesting85
Trainable

Unread post by interesting85 » Wed Jul 31, 2024 4:50 am

54321 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2024 5:31 am
Can't wait! :o

Sam told me everything last night. She described how he'd taken off her dress and pushed her to knees. How she'd blown him, and how he'd held out until she begged him to finish in her mouth. Then they'd moved to the bedroom. He'd put her on the bed on all fours, still in her lingerie and disciplined her for being late. He'd spanked her until her bottom burned.

Then he'd slipped his hand inside the corselet and pinched her nipples. He'd taken her from behind, sliding her g-string to the side, and finished inside her. Then he stripped her and put her on her back, ordered to pull her knees to the chest. He'd fingered her wet pussy, feeding her his fingers, making her taste herself mingled with his cum. He'd fingered her ass, then he assfucked her, demanding that she tell him how much she liked it.

They showered and returned to the bed naked. He produced a fat butt plug, insisted she take it in her ass. Then he rested on his back, and demanded she ride him, make him cum as he squeezed. pinched and slapped her breasts.

She told me that slowly, dragging out each revelation, making me vizualize each scene, how she'd felt, how he'd acted, how her body had responded. She was bobbing up and down on my cock, while her hand massaging my balls demonstrating how she'd taken care of Danny. At the end I had filled her mouth just the way Danny did the night before. When I asked her if she enjoyed the taste, she joked it's not the best but enjoys the sensation.

Our sex life has changed from vanilla to a mix of jealousy, excitement and discomfort. While part of me longed for the simplicity of our old life, I couldn't deny the thrill of new dynamics.

elina
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by elina » Mon Aug 12, 2024 4:07 am

Dear Interesting85

I would love to hear from you again.
Your thread is perhaps the most interesting of all on the site now.

I particularly was impressed by your ability to accept as the Lady you clearly love and stated that you saw primarily as a home-maker and a wonderful mon for your kids revealed Her more wild sides and how your curiosity lead you to encourage Her to explore those sides again. Even as you have been torn all along, you have also discovered new sides to yourself.

It is getting close to two weeks since you last post now, I hope everything is still OK with you and with your stunning Wife.

Sincerely
elina

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Tue Sep 17, 2024 10:17 am

Hope all is well. Would love to hear how things are going.

readyy2009
Trainable

Unread post by readyy2009 » Tue Sep 17, 2024 3:28 pm

Me too...Wow

US31
Trainable

Unread post by US31 » Wed Sep 18, 2024 6:48 am

Come on Interesting 85…
I’ve got to hear more… please

coastalkid
Pervert

Unread post by coastalkid » Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:23 am

interesting85 wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2024 4:50 am
Our sex life has changed from vanilla to a mix of jealousy, excitement and discomfort. While part of me longed for the simplicity of our old life, I couldn't deny the thrill of new dynamics.
If you could, can you give a percentage as to how much of your new dynamic is jealousy, excitement and discomfort? I'm suggesting something like 30% jealousy, 50% excitement, and 20% discomfort (just as an example and not intended as a guess on my part).
Hope is not a strategy but it's still good to have! Especially if you don't have a strategy!
I get my denial the old fashion way, I married vanilla!

shorebird
Trainable

Unread post by shorebird » Fri Sep 27, 2024 3:51 am

My wife's revelation was very different. She confided in me that after she had done this guy with a very large member (that I was there to watch) that she had had massive discharges in her panties for an entire week afterwards. It was the type of thing many hot wives might keep quiet because it was evidence of how much her and her pussy enjoyed the experience with a much larger man. We both would check her panties every day for at least a week afterwards and neither of us could believe the unbelievable amount of residue that would end up n them!

coastalkid
Pervert

Unread post by coastalkid » Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:45 am

Shiphead wrote:
Your post is exactly where I get lost in this lifestyle too. I know that I'm sensitized by the extreme situations that are posted here. Of course those extreme situations lead me to doubting the reality of them. The biggest departure to me is how a couple in love with each other could transform into a relationship that is not only fully one-sided but often times impossibly cruel.

I've never understood how a wife can act so extremely out of character so fluidly. People that truly love each other do not intend to hurt each other even if it is asked for. Couples with history that really love each recognize when their partner is struggling and they (normally) feel the need to intervene if they can. It seems crazy that women are portrayed as having had some sort of epiphany and they no longer feel the need or desire to concern themselves with the happiness of their spouse.

My biggest interest is in how people make this work for the long haul and come out equally happy and satisfied. You almost never read anything on any forum from a wife/gf or a husband/bf about a wife/gf checking in on their husband/bf to see if he's doing alright. You almost never read anything about wives/gfs that feel guilty or selfish and what they did about it. You almost never read anything about discussions or compromises that lead to a husband/bf feeling more secure and satisfied. I get that those things don't make for great masturbation material but it sure would make things sound so much more realistic. Well, that's if those things happen at all!
Hope is not a strategy but it's still good to have! Especially if you don't have a strategy!
I get my denial the old fashion way, I married vanilla!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sat Sep 28, 2024 12:49 pm

coastalkid wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:45 am
Shiphead wrote:
Your post is exactly where I get lost in this lifestyle too. I know that I'm sensitized by the extreme situations that are posted here. Of course those extreme situations lead me to doubting the reality of them. The biggest departure to me is how a couple in love with each other could transform into a relationship that is not only fully one-sided but often times impossibly cruel.

I've never understood how a wife can act so extremely out of character so fluidly. People that truly love each other do not intend to hurt each other even if it is asked for. Couples with history that really love each recognize when their partner is struggling and they (normally) feel the need to intervene if they can. It seems crazy that women are portrayed as having had some sort of epiphany and they no longer feel the need or desire to concern themselves with the happiness of their spouse.

My biggest interest is in how people make this work for the long haul and come out equally happy and satisfied. You almost never read anything on any forum from a wife/gf or a husband/bf about a wife/gf checking in on their husband/bf to see if he's doing alright. You almost never read anything about wives/gfs that feel guilty or selfish and what they did about it. You almost never read anything about discussions or compromises that lead to a husband/bf feeling more secure and satisfied. I get that those things don't make for great masturbation material but it sure would make things sound so much more realistic. Well, that's if those things happen at all!
CK
- These are things I too often wonder and reflect about also. :up: :up:

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Wed Oct 02, 2024 1:08 pm

interesting85 wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2024 4:50 am
I see you're back. I wish you would told us what has happened to you and Sam in the last two months? Also what happened more with Danny? I hope all is well between you and Sam?