You know you're a cuck when...

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
NSEW1
Player

Re: You know you're a cuck when...

Unread post by NSEW1 » Tue Jul 16, 2024 12:47 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2024 11:51 am
NSEW1 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2024 7:51 am
When your parents ask when you’re planning to have children, and your face turns red because you know you can’t get her pregnant.
NSEW1 - And they don't know you can't deliver, but your wife's BF can and might very well do the job. :o :shock: :lol:
And you start secretly monitoring whether she’s taking her birth control.

NSEW1
Player

Unread post by NSEW1 » Tue Jul 16, 2024 12:51 pm

You know you’re a cuck because the only sexual action you experience is when your underwear mingles with her panties in the washer, with the only difference being that your underwear is soaked with the results of your masturbatory desperation while her panties are blissfully heavy with the leaked man juices of her lover.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Jul 16, 2024 3:17 pm

NSEW1 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2024 12:47 pm

And you start secretly monitoring whether she’s taking her birth control.
You just reminded me of one that I experienced with the ex gf and I was both bothered but aroused and could not process things so I just hugged her and accepted silently...

You know you're a cuck when you find out that she got off birth control months ago when she cut you off and became sexually exclusive with her boyfriend.

My gf totally surprised me when she told me she had gotten off birth control...and while she not trying to get pregnant deliberately, she also was not going out of her way to prevent it. She saw me quiet and uneasy so I think she tried to insert a little humor by telling me that at least we would know who the father would be and we wouldn't have to go to the Maury Povich show to find out

By default, naturally he would be the father since I had not been inside her for for months all the while she was intimate with him on a nightly basis.

Johnann2227
Pervert

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Wed Jul 17, 2024 2:53 pm

The Owl wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2024 4:32 pm
You know you're a cuckold (even though you may not have a label for it) when you are in HS and you watch your girlfriend dancing slow and close with a handsome athletic guy in the shadows of the dimly lit dance floor. As you watch from your seat, you feel aroused, not jealous... even though she is leaning in closer, breasts touching chest, nothing separating their bodies but their respective clothing. You know he must be aroused given how close she is to him. You realize that she must be able to feel his erection pushing against her, through his pants. Rather than drawing back, she moves in closer with her arms around his neck... cheek to cheek... his face nestled in her hair. Again, you may have no words to describe the feeling of subspace. But your guy... your erection... informs you about your proclivities, even if you have no label for your feelings. The song ends, you watch them pull their bodies apart. They briefly chat and she walks alone back to you. Her cheeks are flushed, her hair is slightly tossled, and she is grinning. She sits next to you and says, "That was enjoyable. He likes the way I dance and wants to know if I would dance with him again later this evening."

"And?"

"I told him "Yes... I'd like that."
Wow! Great description. I got an erection reading that and stroked it. I love watching my wife dancing like that with a guy and watch intently for their first kiss which he thinks I cannot see.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Jul 17, 2024 4:29 pm

I knew that I was a cuckold the minute that my 23 year old girlfriend made the decision to no longer let me fuck her and not only that...after months of not giving herself to me and with absolutely no definite answer as to when she'd grant me access again, she still had me assist her with her daily stretches.

She had me help her stretch mainly her legs but also her back every day so that she could continue to be flexible for other men and allow them to have her in all types of positions that required flexibility.

At one point she was almost able to open her legs all the way/ do the splits and she did it with the sole purpose of opening as far as she could for all of her lovers.

readerofthings
Experienced

Unread post by readerofthings » Sun Jul 21, 2024 12:37 pm

You know you're a cuck when...

Your wife casually tells you she snuck an ex lover over the day before while you were out running errands. He came over and they spent hours together in the master bedroom.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:53 am

You know you're a cuck when one moment you're spending years convincing, basically begging her to have sex with another man and the next moment you find yourself going on 6 months without sex, your girlfriend living with a boyfriend, and you begging her for sex but absolutely loving how far she has taken her freedom.

uxorious
Player

Unread post by uxorious » Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:32 am

YKYACW when you're both lying in bed, she's horny, you're not:

Me: ask if you can jerk off
GF: sure (looking at her phone). "Do you wan to kiss my feet while I ignore you?
Me: yes. I wonder if I can cum in less than a minute?
GF: Her (smirking) I'll set a timer for you and she climbs into position

There is no way the alphas she's dated in the past would ever ask her to do this, let alone suggest how fast they can cum. She just knows this relationship is a little different and loves you just the same.

aandmp
Trainable

Unread post by aandmp » Tue Jul 23, 2024 2:32 pm

She doesn't like video being taken, but asks if you sent her last lover the video you took of them fucking. When you answer no, she says send it.
Or when she's in a 69 with a different lover, sucking his cock, and I go in for a close up shot and tell her "look your husband in the eyes while you suck his cock" she does, but takes his cock out of her mouth and runs her tongue around his rather large mushroom head while looking me in the eyes.
Or maybe after you've had a hard drive crash, and you contact a different lover to ask if he has any videos of them fucking. He did...

Cuckie77
Trainable

Unread post by Cuckie77 » Sun Jul 28, 2024 6:01 am

A guys cock is down your throat while your wife rims his ass (me 2 days a go)
Predominantly swingers who dabble in hotwife/cuck fun... not here to meet we already have a very active swinging circle
Love comments and pms

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Aug 06, 2024 3:46 pm

You know that you're transitioning from stag to cuckold when you used to get sex daily before entering the lifestyle. However, in a matter of months it went from daily to almost none and your 21 year old girlfriend has continued having sex daily and sometimes multiple times a day but with other men.

The real way to tell you have been made a cuckold is that you wouldn't trade that for anything in the world and would do anything to continue enabling her to go out and get her daily pounding, even if you're not getting any at all.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Aug 06, 2024 6:36 pm

I know my ex trained me to be an accepting cuckold when she switched from sleeping around to actually starting relationships/settling down with other men.

As a result of this, her training shined shortly after coming clean to my current girlfriend. When I gave my current girlfriend the permanent green light to be single and go out with other men, she told me that she did not want to fuck around and instead would remain available and search for a boyfriend.

Without hesitation I accepted to her telling me she would begin searching for a boyfriend. She had to clarify to make sure I understood and upon confirming, she decided to open dating profiles on all major dating platforms.

She began testing me when she started showing me her conversations with all the men. She would ask if I could handle her dating him, going to sleep over at his place, spend nights and weekends with him. As s good cuckold, I told her that I just wanted her to be happy and if it meant going away with her boyfriend, then I would compromise and respect her alone time with him.

She had many nights where she left until the late hours of the night while she was at these men's homes getting to know them and allowing them to explore her body without penetrating her.

She confirmed for herself that I was a cuckold and willing to let her have her boyfriend. She knew that If she truly wanted to, she could have all the intimacy in the world without disturbance or objections from me

To this day, I remain hopeful that she one day tells me she has reconsidered getting a boyfriend and wants to enter the dating pool to find a boyfriend.

I am certain that at this point, I would be accepting if one day she introduced me to a "friend" I had never met or heard of and slowly but consistently and incrementally started going out with her friend more and more.

Initially with the excuse to help him pick a gift for his "girlfriend", then perhaps to help him with a work project, then to dance classes because he's surprising his girlfriend with learning his to dance, perhaps going to a concert with him because his GF couldn't take the day off and didn't want the ticket to go to waste.

It would be incredibly hot to see her friendship with this guy turn into a daily communication and seeing each other everyday to the point where the lines get blurred. Flirting and light touching become normal. she falls for him and comes clean to admitting to having sex with him every they see each other and tells me she wants to be his girlfriend once I give her my blessing despite having sex with him behind my back for months and spending the night countless times while helping him with work...

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Aug 07, 2024 4:22 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2024 6:36 pm
I know my ex trained me to be an accepting cuckold when she switched from sleeping around to actually starting relationships/settling down with other men.

As a result of this, her training shined shortly after coming clean to my current girlfriend. When I gave my current girlfriend the permanent green light to be single and go out with other men, she told me that she did not want to fuck around and instead would remain available and search for a boyfriend.

Without hesitation I accepted to her telling me she would begin searching for a boyfriend. She had to clarify to make sure I understood and upon confirming, she decided to open dating profiles on all major dating platforms.

She began testing me when she started showing me her conversations with all the men. She would ask if I could handle her dating him, going to sleep over at his place, spend nights and weekends with him. As s good cuckold, I told her that I just wanted her to be happy and if it meant going away with her boyfriend, then I would compromise and respect her alone time with him.

She had many nights where she left until the late hours of the night while she was at these men's homes getting to know them and allowing them to explore her body without penetrating her.

She confirmed for herself that I was a cuckold and willing to let her have her boyfriend. She knew that If she truly wanted to, she could have all the intimacy in the world without disturbance or objections from me

To this day, I remain hopeful that she one day tells me she has reconsidered getting a boyfriend and wants to enter the dating pool to find a boyfriend.

I am certain that at this point, I would be accepting if one day she introduced me to a "friend" I had never met or heard of and slowly but consistently and incrementally started going out with her friend more and more.

Initially with the excuse to help him pick a gift for his "girlfriend", then perhaps to help him with a work project, then to dance classes because he's surprising his girlfriend with learning his to dance, perhaps going to a concert with him because his GF couldn't take the day off and didn't want the ticket to go to waste.

It would be incredibly hot to see her friendship with this guy turn into a daily communication and seeing each other everyday to the point where the lines get blurred. Flirting and light touching become normal. she falls for him and comes clean to admitting to having sex with him every they see each other and tells me she wants to be his girlfriend once I give her my blessing despite having sex with him behind my back for months and spending the night countless times while helping him with work...
UC
- I had been wondering how things had been going.
- So it seems she has been making use of dating apps
- She has been meeting up with guys, but hasn't had sex with them yet, or at least hasn't admitted to it yet.
- Is she actively looking for a BF? Or just likes using the apps?

Johnann2227
Pervert

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Wed Aug 07, 2024 5:30 am

Cuckie77 wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2024 6:01 am
That is hot cuckie! How big was the cock and did he cum in your mouth?

Johnann2227
Pervert

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Wed Aug 07, 2024 5:33 am

You know you are a cuck when you actually help your wife's boyfriend move into your house to live with you and your family. You go and clean his apartment for him so it is ready to lease out while he goes to lunch with your wife and then takes her home and fucks her. That was my weekend.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Aug 07, 2024 3:21 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2024 4:22 am
ucaneffher wrote:

UC
Stagnant, unfortunately

This is from a couple of years ago, from when I first shared the details with you.

- She has been meeting up with guys, but hasn't had sex with them yet, or at least hasn't admitted to it yet.
This is what she was doing a couple of years ago when she was actively dating and spending time away.

- Is she actively looking for a BF? Or just likes using the apps?we have not talked about the lifestyle at all in nearly nearly 1.5 years so I am not sure what her current position is regarding the search. As far as I know, she is not searching nor talking to anyone. I'd love for her to break the news to me that she has been talking to someone or at least inform me that she has a date but I really don't think that she is pursuing the lifestyle.

She is very traditional and believes in loyalty and not having a high body count... meanwhile I am the opposite and would very much prefer to know that my GF has been had by the school's entire basketball team, entire soccer team, entire football team, entire baseball team, entire lacrosse team, the entire bowling club,math AND chess clubs. I get off on numbers and would love to know that after me, she has had dozens of not hundreds of men between those sexy legs.

Anyway, there hasn't been much progress but I am also being extremely patient and not bringing it up, mentioning it, or being pushy in any way. I want it to grow from within her and ultimately be her choice to go for it. I would love a nice surprise from her for sure.

Cuckie77
Trainable

Unread post by Cuckie77 » Tue Aug 13, 2024 11:27 pm

Johnann2227 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2024 5:30 am
Cuckie77 wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2024 6:01 am
That is hot cuckie! How big was the cock and did he cum in your mouth?
Yes he did!
Predominantly swingers who dabble in hotwife/cuck fun... not here to meet we already have a very active swinging circle
Love comments and pms

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Aug 14, 2024 6:44 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2024 3:21 pm
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
ucaneffher wrote:

UC
Stagnant, unfortunately

This is from a couple of years ago, from when I first shared the details with you.

This is what she was doing a couple of years ago when she was actively dating and spending time away.

- Is she actively looking for a BF? Or just likes using the apps?we have not talked about the lifestyle at all in nearly nearly 1.5 years so I am not sure what her current position is regarding the search. As far as I know, she is not searching nor talking to anyone. I'd love for her to break the news to me that she has been talking to someone or at least inform me that she has a date but I really don't think that she is pursuing the lifestyle.

She is very traditional and believes in loyalty and not having a high body count... meanwhile I am the opposite and would very much prefer to know that my GF has been had by the school's entire basketball team, entire soccer team, entire football team, entire baseball team, entire lacrosse team, the entire bowling club,math AND chess clubs. I get off on numbers and would love to know that after me, she has had dozens of not hundreds of men between those sexy legs.

Anyway, there hasn't been much progress but I am also being extremely patient and not bringing it up, mentioning it, or being pushy in any way. I want it to grow from within her and ultimately be her choice to go for it. I would love a nice surprise from her for sure.
UC - I get the distinct impression your GF got into the idea of it on your behalf but found it really isn't for her.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sun Aug 18, 2024 6:23 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2024 6:44 am
ucaneffher wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2024 3:21 pm
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
ucaneffher wrote:

UC
Stagnant, unfortunately

UC - I get the distinct impression your GF got into the idea of it on your behalf but found it really isn't for her.
That's my thinking as well, which is why I don't push but then when I'm about to give up l she just goes and does something to show me there's still hope. I will simply remain silently hopeful for a little while longer.

isharedmywifein2018
Virgin

Unread post by isharedmywifein2018 » Sun Aug 18, 2024 8:32 am

You know you’re a cuck when you enjoy watching your wife get fucked by someone else more than PIV sex with her.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Aug 19, 2024 8:59 am

isharedmywifein2018 wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2024 8:32 am
You know you’re a cuck when you enjoy watching your wife get fucked by someone else more than PIV sex with her.
Haven't crossed that bridge with my current girlfriend but was sort of getting there with my ex who was very much sexually overactive and spent the majority, if not all of her free time with other men. After 7 years of sharing my girlfriend from our teens until our 20s, I was learning to accept and enjoy her having sex with someone almost more than me having sex with her.

I think that I have evolved since then and despite the limited exposure to the lifestyle that my current GF and I have, I know I am on my way to that point.

The few times I've seen her leave me and walk off with or to another man at a bar or club has very much confirmed and validated how badly I would love to see her start dating other men.

I know that if she ever decide to dive in, I would very much enjoy her being the one sexually active in our relationship and I would just enjoy her getting fucked while I watch or hear details of her intimate sex life with other men.

I think that in a sense, this is why I feel that I would want the relationship to head towards a poly-cuck arrangement where she will have a long term relationship with another man, he will eventually move in with us and with everyday that passes she transitions more to becoming his and he will begin to take over my role more and more untill he has completely made her his.

Dutch cuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Dutch cuckold » Tue Aug 20, 2024 2:53 pm

You know you're a cuck when;

-She never ever gives you a blowjob but all of her boyfriends or strangers in a club she sucks them like crazy.

-You go to a swingersclub with your wife and you know you're not allowed to fuck her or any other woman, but she takes on three different guys of which one fucks her ass.
Our pictures and story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71040

elina
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by elina » Wed Aug 21, 2024 12:49 am

Dutch cuckold wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2024 2:53 pm
You know you're a cuck when;

-She never ever gives you a blowjob but all of her boyfriends or strangers in a club she sucks them like crazy.

-You go to a swingersclub with your wife and you know you're not allowed to fuck her or any other woman, but she takes on three different guys of which one fucks her ass.
Lucky You ;)

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Aug 21, 2024 9:37 am

You know you're a cuck when in 4 years of her being with her lover-turned-boyfriend, he has taken your girlfriend on way more dates than you ever have.

In my case together they visited more bars, restaurants, night clubs, barbecues, concerts, and countries than her and I ever did.

Not only that, in 4 years he had significantly more sex with her than I did, I'm talking him having daily sex with her while I got it maybe 3-4 times a month before she decided it was time to cut me off Completely and settled for hearing about her sex life and making that my sex life with my hand.

Another way to know you're a cuckold, in my case was that in 4 years she missed her period and had dozens of pregnancy scares and all with him. I don't even recall her and I having a pregnancy scare at all once he came in the picture. We had a bunch in the beginning of our relationship but once he took over, my girlfriend was his and as a cuckold, I accepted this. I resisted at first but once she showed me that it's what she wanted, I was supportive and was there for her during the transition to her boyfriend.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Aug 21, 2024 9:37 am

You know you're a cuck when in 4 years of her being with her lover-turned-boyfriend, he has taken your girlfriend on way more dates than you ever have.

In my case together they visited more bars, restaurants, night clubs, and countries than her and I ever did.

Not only that, in 4 years he had significantly more sex with her than I did, I'm talking him having daily sex with her while I got it maybe 3-4 times a month before she decided it was time to cut me off completely.

Another way to know you're a cuckold, in my case was that in 4 years she missed her period and had dozens of pregnancy scares and all with him. Don't even recall her and I having a pregnancy scare once he came in the picture.