Boyfriend takes what he wants from my wife

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
foxtrot-99
Prepubescent

Boyfriend takes what he wants from my wife

Unread post by foxtrot-99 » Wed Sep 04, 2024 6:16 am

Many years ago, I was fortunate to marry a submissive and very sexually adventurous 22 year old with a firm and very desirable body. She was not inexperienced, although her liaisons had been fairly conventional, albeit in a liberal age. Prior to our marriage we indulged in an active and promiscuous sex life. At that time, she lived in a nurse's home, where she enjoyed casual sex with both doctors and patients. I would insist on the details later, occasionally, whilst adding to the sloppy mess left by her previous encounter.

We enjoyed a varied and adventurous sex life, and I offer a selection (attempting to avoid the many repetitions), of our little adventures.

Following our marriage (no kids), I began to have her dressed to please (both for me and any other random strangers who might take an interest), this consisted of the usual; stockings and suspenders, no underwear, and no imagination needed to see she was bra-less. She thrived on the attention when we were out, and, before long, I encouraged her to go out with friends, with no restrictions on her activities.

She very quickly became an enthusiastic participant in our free and easy lifestyle.

On an early 'successful' night out, she returned at around midnight, with the words 'I have done what you want – I have been fucked. She then got into bed with me where I slid my fingers over her used pussy, enjoying the sloppy residue of her earlier adventure. I quickly mounted her doggy style, emptying my load in her, as she recounted her experience - which, simply consisted of a pick up at a nightclub, followed by a stop off for sex, in her car.

Next day she asked if she could see her 'friend' again (she had obviously arranged a meeting after dropping him off near the local army base). I said yes, although I told her that I was not interested in her having any long term relationships.

She went to his place the following Wednesday, where she was fucked, sodomized and obliged to do ass to mouth. Jane was prepared to do this, but her soldier friend then insisted on beating her (a leather belt across her arse) – she was unable to talk him out of this, and, sensing him growing angry, and, fearful of worse, she agreed to take the beating. She was soon begging for mercy - which, I guess is what he enjoyed – as she was repeatedly instructed to spread her legs, to allow better, and more painful, access to the flogging. When he eventually stopped, he told her to remain face down on the bed – climbed on board – sodomized her again - then rolled over and fell asleep.

Jane sensed an opportunity, and left, very frightened (he was virtually a complete stranger), without any intention of returning.

She caught up with me, two hours after this encounter, in our local pub. I could see she was flushed so I got her a drink and she gave me the details. This was just the sort of thing I liked, although, of course, I did not want her badly hurt. I realised that he was an opportunist, who had taken full advantage of Jane, as soon as he had gained physical and mental control over her. In hindsight, her beating could have been much worse, so too, his use of her, to gratify his sexual requirements – I repeated my preference for one night stands.

We went home, where I examined her welts, along with her gaping arse, before sliding my rock hard prick up her pussy. She was sore following her beating, but I forced her to take another load to join those from earlier. I was young, and Jane's activities had made me randy - before morning I had fucked her repeatedly – I would have buggered her too, but her screams forced me to stop. She said that she had been sodomized brutally, on the second occasion (she believed he had become over excited from beating her). Jane explained that she was too afraid to protest, and simply submitted to whatever he wished to do.

She promised that she would do anything I liked, with anyone, if I would spare her arse for a few more days.

OHW Addict

Re: Boyfriend takes what he wants from my wife

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Sep 06, 2024 3:14 am

Oh dear!

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Fri Sep 06, 2024 9:41 am

I'm hoping that this is a fantasy.

If you are claiming that it's true, then I can't see how this doesn't fit the description of rape.

Sorry, not a pleasant read.

foxtrot-99
Prepubescent

Unread post by foxtrot-99 » Fri Sep 06, 2024 1:03 pm

trecital wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2024 9:41 am
I'm hoping that this is a fantasy.

If you are claiming that it's true, then I can't see how this doesn't fit the description of rape.

Sorry, not a pleasant read.
No, it's not a fantasy - do all of the other wives on the site find perfect gentlemen, as in 'Mills & Boon' stories?

foxtrot-99
Prepubescent

Unread post by foxtrot-99 » Fri Sep 06, 2024 1:04 pm

54321 wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2024 3:14 am
Oh dear!

Real life, I am afraid - not 'Mills & Boon'

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sun Sep 08, 2024 9:44 am

Isn't there supposed to be somewhere in between the extremes of rape and Mills and Boon?

foxtrot-99
Prepubescent

Unread post by foxtrot-99 » Sun Sep 08, 2024 11:58 am

54321 wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2024 9:44 am
Isn't there supposed to be somewhere in between the extremes of rape and Mills and Boon?

Of course, it'is called everyday life - but who wants to hear about events that happen up and down the country every day of the year? And why would anyone wish to share the details of an everyday encounter? I have shared the details of this encounter because it was unusual, possibly erotic, and involved a hotwife.

walter2000uk
Trainable

Unread post by walter2000uk » Sun Sep 08, 2024 2:06 pm

Very Interesting start to the adventures of this couple.
I know there must be more Stories and want to encourage the author.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sun Sep 08, 2024 2:56 pm

This Forum is a broad church. If both of you are into it and both enjoying yourselves, have at! :)