Another man loves my wife

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
D+D
OHW Addict

Re: Another man loves my wife

Unread post by D+D » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:13 pm

Well Mark, it looks like it's just a matter of waiting until valentines. Looks as if you and Julie are communicating about it so the two of you can figure out how to handle the schedule. It's going to happen. Just always remind yourself that she is devoted to you and you'll be fine. I'm excited for you Mark.

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:20 pm

What a great development! :up: :up: :D

Her "taking the conn" on this maneuver is very exciting! Shows, I think, that she wants to fuck him for sure! :whip: :whip: :mrgreen:

As for the "why" of it all, I'm of the opinion that the "alpha" urge you describe, preferring to fuck other men's wives over sharing one's own, is but a misdirection of object due to males' immaturity and failure to understand and appreciate the finer things in life. :cool:

You, my good man, are about to experience a beautiful complex of sexual experiences vouchsafed only to the few, the elite, the best-balanced, the deepest of those who love and are loved by a magnificent woman. And as an integral part of it all, you will be fuckin some used pussy!! Nothing better! WooHoo!! :twisted:

Frakkmywife
Trainable

Unread post by Frakkmywife » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:20 am

co-husband wrote:Thanks D+D....It's nice to talk with other husbands who feel the same way I do.
You're right that it's hard to explain why this is makes us so aroused but it does. It seems to me that the difference between Alphas and cuckolds, is the Alpha gets his sexual energy from using the body of other men's wives, and we cuckolds get our sexual energy from letting Alphas use our wives. (or used our wife in the past).

I feel even more confident now that I will get to experience what you and others already know. Yesterday Juli asked me (just as I predicted she would),..."Were you serious about letting Brian sleep with me?" I just KNEW that if she ever decided to go through with it, that this is how she would bring it up to me. And sure enough she asked me. I immediately said "YES". I gave my usual reasoning that I felt sorry for Brian being alone, and I also added that she is so beautiful and I am proud of her and it would arouse me greatly to let Brian experience what I do. Then she asked me if I was doing this because I wanted to sleep with other women. (Thanks to all of you in this forum, I was prepared for that question). I adamantly told her no, that I was not wanting to sleep with any other women, but that I was actually just wanting her to let Brian enjoy alone time with her.

I asked her if she had talked to Brian about it yet and she said that she hadn't, but that he has been more "giddy" around her lately, so we both think that he has come to the obvious conclusion that by inviting him to join us for a romantic Valentine get-away, he probably is expecting or at least hoping that there will be more than dinner.

So it does look like it is going to happen and Juli is on board with it. I guess I'm not totally surprised because of her past experience in her first marriage. Only that time she did it because her ex husband wanted it. This time, while I do want it, she is the one making the decision and will be doing it because SHE wants to.

Mark
What great news, Mark! Exactly what you're looking for. I've often said Valentine's day is basically for the Ladies. For guys it's just guaranteed "action". With this situation though all three of you are going to be getting something special.

And Feb. 15th is going to real busy for you, what with all that typing on your keyboard. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiggghhhttt. lol

lagercandle2014
Experienced

Unread post by lagercandle2014 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:42 am

So happy for you and your wife Mark she is amazing, I'm sure Brian will love it as well, have a great weekend, make sure Juli and you keep talking to each other over the weekend how you both feel things are going, finally keep an eye on Juli from now on as I can't help being concerned that she may get to involved with Brian and I would hate things going south for you both, I'm probably totally wrong but please be on your gaurd all the same.

Regards and as always wishing the very best for you both LC
I'm the boss in our house, and I have the wifes permission to say so!

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:52 pm

Well Mark, Valentines week-end is drawing near. How are things looking?

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:32 pm

Hi D+D....it is a definite GO. Juli and I have been traveling this week on business and will be back home tomorrow. She has continued to be in contact with Brian by text, and she and I have talked a lot about it as we travel. She is excited about being with Brian and feels good about it. So we all 3 will leave on Friday to go to the hotel. The dinner theater date is confirmed for Friday rather than Saturday. So she will be with him Friday night, with me on Saturday, the well all drive back home on Sunday. It is feeling much more like a reality to me now and less surreal.

ill write more on Wednesday and keep you all informed, but I'm only a few days away from experiencing what it's like to be the husband of a hot wife!!

Mark
Officially became a husband of a hotwife on February 13, 2015!

tinkertwo
Virgin

Unread post by tinkertwo » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:08 am

Will this be a surprise for Brian or is he aware he'll be spending Friday night between your wifes legs?

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:42 am

Tinkertwo..the communication between my wife and Brian has been very (I'll call it) obvious. While I don't think she has come out and told him that she is going to sleep with him Friday night, it's pretty certain that he understands that is what is being planned, and that it has my blessing. I think Juli wants to keep all options open at this point and not over-plan things. Allow some spontaneity that evening. I know she does plan to allow Brian to have sex with her. What she is still holding open is her decision on whether to actually spend all night in his bed or just have sex after their date and then come back to our room with me.

So to answer your question...no it will not be a total surprise for Brian.

Mark

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:13 am

I'm glad that your fantasy is about to become reality. As I've said before, I wouldn't say this if you hadn't indicated that your marriage is rock solid. It's obvious that Julie is a very smart, disciplined woman that will always protect her marriage. If you had not let her know in your own way that you wanted this, I'm convinced that it would never happen. She is giving you the most precious and personal Valentines gift that a hotwife can give her husband. And Brian actually thinks it's for him. Happy Valentines day my friend.

Frakkmywife
Trainable

Unread post by Frakkmywife » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:18 am

co-husband wrote:Tinkertwo..the communication between my wife and Brian has been very (I'll call it) obvious. While I don't think she has come out and told him that she is going to sleep with him Friday night, it's pretty certain that he understands that is what is being planned, and that it has my blessing. I think Juli wants to keep all options open at this point and not over-plan things. Allow some spontaneity that evening. I know she does plan to allow Brian to have sex with her. What she is still holding open is her decision on whether to actually spend all night in his bed or just have sex after their date and then come back to our room with me.

So to answer your question...no it will not be a total surprise for Brian.

Mark
I'm so excited for you, Mark. The countdown is on!! Which do you personally prefer - for Juli to spend the night in Brian's bed or come back to your room afterward. I think both scenarios would be hot. If she spends the night there's the very real idea they screwed multiple times, she slept naked in his arms (so hot!!), another sex session in the morning and they showered together.

If she comes back to your room then no doubt you'll have amazing "reclaiming" sex (does the thought of "silky seconds" turn you on?) and Juli will have experienced physical intimacy will two men she really cares for in one night.

Either way, have fun!!

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:21 am

D+D..thank you! Yes, our marriage is solid and Juli has always been careful to guard it. This will be the first time she has been with anyone else since we've been married (33 years) and we both think the timing is right and the circumstance with Brian is right. Juli's experience in her first marriage being shared with other men has caused her to be very calm (but excited) about Friday with Brian. She doesn't have to go through all the anxious emotions that some wives may go through their first time, so her calm demeanor about it has actually helped me too.
For example, I suggested she take her black sheer nighty and panty set, but she said she didn't want to make it a "romantic" thing with Brian, but just keep it sexual. So her attitude is in the right place, and I think for the first time in her sexual life, SHE is the one calling the shots, not her ex husband, not me and not Brian. While Juli is actually a submissive woman, I can tell she is enjoying being the one to actually decide who gets her body and when. Now when they get into bed, I'm sure Brian will take the lead as an Alpha, but Juli is the one deciding whether to submit or not.

Frakkmywife....That's a great question! I actually hope she does spend the night with Brian. As you know, sex with a beautiful woman is awesome, but getting to sleep with her in your bed all night, feeling her naked body next to you, is a whole other level of intimacy. But I also do want to try silky seconds too. But if I don't get to this weekend, I'm hoping this wont be the only time that Brian and Juli have sex, so I expect I'll get to experience seconds sometime.

Mark

lannontom

Unread post by lannontom » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:09 am

Your guys commitment to each other, communication and 'prevent defense' is really some of the best that I've read on this board. I'm by nature a cautious dude and for me to say I'm positive you'll have a blast is a high compliment indeed

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:37 am

lannontom...thank you! That does mean a lot to me and adds to my confidence that this weekend is going to be a very positive experience for all three of us. In fact being able to post our situation in this forum is probably the reason that Juli and I are at this point now. I have received a lot of very good advice here, and it has helped me tremendously.

Juli and I do have a great marriage. Similar interests and goals in life, we share children and grandchildren, and we do have a very active sex life. And Juli's experience from her first marriage makes her just cautious enough to be wise in her decisions (which I think counter-balances my sexually-driven decisions as a man lol). So yea...I'm very content and calm about this weekend, and looking forward to a great experience.
Mark

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:40 am

From the start you have approached this with a lot of thought and research. You also knew your wife and marriage. I think that this is great. She is great and at the end of the day it is really more about the two of you than it is she and Brian. This, I think must always be the case in this lifestyle. I can almost feel anxiousness! Lannontom, when you trust and know your marriage and relationship like Mark does, it takes a lot of the danger and negativity away I think.

ElkGroveSissy
Prepubescent

Unread post by ElkGroveSissy » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:21 am

If you have a strong marriage and she loves cuckolding you, the two of them being in love is the ultimate cuckold experience. At least I think so. We have been through it 3 times and eventually each relationship ran it's course for one reason or another but they were all better than the one night stand type of things. It is so much more intense and fun! Good luck.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:34 am

Thank you. Yes, D+D and ElkGroveSissy I agree that this weekend is more about Juli and I than it is about Brian. Yes, he will certainly benefit from getting to be with Juli (as far as I know, he has not been with a woman since his divorce), but long term it is Juli and I who will receive the most benefit. We both have had open and sincere talks this week about the upcoming weekend, and I'm just amazed and impressed at how calm and wise she is. She knows what she wants, but also what will be the most enjoyable for me and Brian too. And she is aware of the potential dangers of something so emotionally charged as sex outside of marriage. But it's her confidence based on experience that has made me so calm and feeling very secure about sharing my wife with our friend.

Mark

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:25 am

Wow! I just read into this. D&D put me onto it. How the hell hot is that? A new idea. I have a couple of friends that might need a mercy fuck and that would be a lot easier than getting her to fuck someone just for her pleasure. I am onboard and anxious.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:31 am

Hi armyguyot1..yes basically it is a mercy fuck for our friend and that's how this relationship started anyway. Several months ago with both my wife and I inviting our friend to spend time with us after his divorce, then eventually it was weekly lunches with just him and my wife. Now it has all lead to this weekend and pretty much a mercy fuck for him. I know Juli will enjoy it too, and I definitely have wanted the cuckold husband / hotwife experience for a long time, but she and I actually do have a good sex life, so it's not something we would HAVE to do. It just seems like a win-win-win for all 3 of us.

My wife would not do a one-night stand with a stranger, but helping our friend is something she is willing, even happy to do.

Mark

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:21 pm

Understand completely and mine would not be into the one night stand thing either. She might do the mercy thing tho. She has a coworker she is interested in but I have a friend that might fall into this category.

Lenny

Unread post by Lenny » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:19 am

As the other man, it can still work out. I am married but also the lover of my wife's married friend. They are married close to 30 years now and she was my lover up to 5 years ago. We still would be lovers if I did not more far away to retire. Her husband was fine with it for reasons I was never told. She would spend weeks with me and even go on vacation with me. Their marriage worked out for them and although I loved her almost as much as my wife, her husband and my wife both knew that we would never leave them. However, it did not work out as well for 7 other husbands I cuckolded over the last 40+ years. It all depends on the people involved. In our case there was never a single problem or instance of jealousy by our spouses. We had a great life for many years.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:52 pm

Thank you Lenny...yes I think with both Juli and Brian's divorce experiences in their past, they are more aware and cautious. At least I know that to be true for Juli. I think that when I actually experience sharing her tomorrow night, if I am energized by the experience (as I think I will be) and not have regrets afterwards, then this relationship can continue to be a benefit to all 3 of us. Until Brian remarries, then of course things will depend on his new wife and how she feels about an open marriage. So when he does remarry, chances are the sexual relation that he is going to be having with my wife will end then.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:45 am

Well today is the day!
I woke up this morning feeling Juli laying next to me in bed, and I realized that tonight, another man will be experiencing the softness of her skin on his body in HIS bed.
Brian will pick Juli and I up around 11 AM and drive to the hotel. It's about 3 1/2 to 4 hours from where we live to the hotel. Their dinner reservations are for 6:30 tonight, then the show after the dinner. My estimate is that they will be back at the hotel by 10 or 11 PM.

While they are on their date, I plan to eat dinner alone at the hotel, then just go back to the room and think about what they are doing together, and enjoy my first night as a cuckold husband. I will post updates throughout the evening and try to get some pictures of Juli as well.

It finally is happening!

Mark

lannontom

Unread post by lannontom » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:08 am

Best of luck man. I am sincerely rooting for this to be a perfect evening for you!

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:45 am

co-husband wrote:Well today is the day!
I woke up this morning feeling Juli laying next to me in bed, and I realized that tonight, another man will be experiencing the softness of her skin on his body in HIS bed.
Brian will pick Juli and I up around 11 AM and drive to the hotel. It's about 3 1/2 to 4 hours from where we live to the hotel. Their dinner reservations are for 6:30 tonight, then the show after the dinner. My estimate is that they will be back at the hotel by 10 or 11 PM.

While they are on their date, I plan to eat dinner alone at the hotel, then just go back to the room and think about what they are doing together, and enjoy my first night as a cuckold husband. I will post updates throughout the evening and try to get some pictures of Juli as well.

It finally is happening!

Mark
Last chance to back out! After this, Juli will lock you in chastity, put you in panties, move brian into the master bedroom, and you in the guest bedroom, along with your list of chores. lol

Just kidding, Mark. I get a kick out of some of those over-the-top posts in the other forums. I'm sure that this will be a terrific experience for you, and deepen your relationship with your wife. Enjoy the ride. :)

DM

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:52 am

Thank you DM..lol. Yes, I think the thing that has amazed me about this experience is how "normal" it feels so far. I mean it is highly exciting and erotic for sure..but I don't foresee a huge change in our relationship, but rather I think it will deepen our love for each other and add a lot of spice to an already good sex life.

I' ve noticed myself appreciating Juli more this week, treating her more like a girlfriend and not just like a wife. I don't take her for granted, and Ive been doing more for her...little things like cleaning the dishes after dinner while she relaxes. Getting a chocolate for her to enjoy while she watches a chick-flick. Maybe that's just normal behavior for a cuckold husband. And now that I are one (just a few hours away from being an official cuckold), I love what I'm feeling!

I plan to keep all of you posted tonight as much as I can.

Mark