Another man loves my wife

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
armyguyot1
Site Admin

Re: Another man loves my wife

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:56 am

I love the story. Congratulations, I am having thoughts about an old friend of mine that could use a piece of ass. She is an old friend of my wife's also but she has never thought of him in a sexual way. You might try some extenze. It take awhile but it works for me. I can put on an inch both ways if I take it for a month straight. Sometimes if we are planning a fuck trip I will take one in the morning and one in the evening and that helps a bit too. V says I am perfect as I am but has never complained when I grow it. In fact you can see that it turns her on and she likes to play with it more. Down side is I can make her sore easier but she doesn't complain.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:32 am

Thanks amryguyot1....I actually am kind of glad that Im not as big as other men that my wife has had. For some odd reason it actually is a turn on for me. I'm not tiny, but just below average by what I've read. Juli is very kind and has never complained about my size but I could always tell from the way she talked about the sex with her ex husband, and now with Brian, that size does matter to a woman. But I think it's stamina that makes the most difference. Along with my slightly smaller size, I've also always had to deal with being somewhat of a fast cummer at times. So I caught the implication this morning when Juli said that Brian had good stamina the next morning, and I noted that she orgasmed with him then.

Mark
Officially became a husband of a hotwife on February 13, 2015!

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:55 am

Well one of the things you can do is jack off ahead of time so that you can last a bit. If Juli is up to it she can get you off right away and then wait 20 minutes or so and get you hard again so you can last. V got me off three times one night. The third the little slut had to work for and she sucked pretty hard to get a small mouthful but she was fucking proud of herself and so was I. I try to get her off a time or two before we start fucking. As I try to work her toward fucking someone else she is getting easier and easier. Any orgasms after the first are easier than the first and then we can take turns on one another. You might suggest that Juli jack Brian or suck him early and then get him back up for some serious fucking once he has some stamina. I can understand him being quick after a year with nothing but old lady hand and her five daughters and then having a hot fucking woman that he knows wants fucked. Ya. That might be hard to hold back and if she doesn't fuck him often it could persist. Give him a blow job and swallow it just to make it hot and then go to dinner and then go back and fuck like a pro. n Everybody wins multiple times.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:12 am

Yes great advice.
Juli knows what she is doing and we have worked out ways for us to have sex that adjusts for my premature ejaculation. I used to be able to beat off first then have sex and last longer. But now at my age, once I cum I'm done until the next day lol. So the way Juli and I do it is she masturbates to have her orgasm. Watching her do that gets me hard so I'm ready to go inside as soon as she cums. It's worked well for us that way.

Juli loves giving oral and is very good at it, so I imagine that as she and Brian have sex in the future she will probably do as you have suggested. A blow job first, then after he recovers, a good round of sex.

Mark

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:45 am

It will be a lot easier for him to get up as she is the new hot fuck for him. Even an older guy can get up for a brand new hot piece of ass. I like giving mine oral and I will try to get her off a time or two before we get going. She is pretty good about cumming during sex also, when we time it together always good.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:08 pm

Well, one of my questions was did she do oral. If she likes it as much as you say, Brian probably got some good sucking at least one of the three times she fucked him. Another question did you fuck her just the one time, before you went out? I'm kinda figuring that Julie won't be able to hold off long before seeing him again, even though she wants too. The NRE plus the good fuck and bigger cock will be just to much temptation for her, so you may need to prepare yourself for her getting fucked quite often for a while.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:05 pm

D+D...that was one of the questions I didn't feel that I could ask her yet. She is very careful not to turn sex into a gratuitous show for me. I think she had that experience with her ex husband. He made her be with other men so he could watch for his own pleasure, not for hers or even the other man.
But...with that said...Juli has always started sex with giving me oral, even if it was just for a minute or less, so Im positive that's what she did for Brian each of the 3 times they were together this weekend. Oral foreplay is just what she does. Another reason I didn't ask her yet about it because it's just assumed.

Hope that answer makes sense...

Juli wanted sex with me this afternoon. It was just a quickie and she spent the whole time with her eyes closed and a very satisfied smile on her face, so it was pretty clear to me that she got pretty sexed-up this weekend. I think you're right that she may be planning to not make sex with Brian a regular event, but I have a feeling she wont be able to wait too long as you said.

Mark

ericsacto

Unread post by ericsacto » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:36 am

Has Brian called or visited since the weekend? It would be interesting to see how he behaves with her now.

Frakkmywife
Trainable

Unread post by Frakkmywife » Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:35 am

Hey Mark,

Thanks again for sharing your story and Valentine's weekend adventure (and all the details you could) with us. I'm so glad you had an awesome weekend. I was really hoping for the best for you and it had me captivated to the point I was occasionally distracted from my own Valentines activities ( I did pretty good myself. The wife and I haven't had anal sex in awhile and I guess she wanted something special on her special day so...).

No doubt like you, i have a bunch of thoughts/questions going through my head now that Juli's relationship with Brian is now sexual. I know you don't know the answer to these your self but I still wonder when will they have sex again? Where will they do it? Will it just be an out of town adventure on special occasions? Will it be at his place? How about a hotel room for the night? Or maybe your own marital bed? I know if my wife chooses to have sex with another man again I want it to be in our bedroom. That would be so hot lying down the next night knowing another man screwed my wife right there.

Throughout all this I'm kind of forgetting that Brian is one lucky dog as well. He better not forget this wonderful gift you and Juli bestowed upon him or take it for granted.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:49 am

Frakkmywife..congratulations on your Valentine's experience!

Brian lives in the town about 25 min from us where Juli shops each week so they did meet for lunch yesterday just like they usually do. No sex that I know of but I'm sure their conversation was a lot different this week than it ever was before.

You're right that I don't really know the answers to your questions, I can only give you my best guess. Juli has told me that she doesn't want to make sex with Brian a "scheduled" event, but she does plan on giving him some occasionally. What the word "occasionally" means, I don't know, but I do believe that the next time will probably be sooner rather than later. I know they both enjoyed the experience with each other over the weekend. I think they are now like a newly dating couple in that everything is exciting and fresh in their relationship as FWB.

My speculation is that when they do it next time, it will probably be at his house, since he lives in the same town where she shops and they have their lunch dates. So it makes sense that they would go to his place for privacy.
I'm like you that I would be good if they ever did it in our marital bed. It certainly is an erotic thought at least, but I can't picture Juli agreeing to do that. Our marriage bed is probably too sacred to her as a woman to do that. So my guess is their sex will now take place at Brian's house whenever they do it.

Mark

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:05 am

It will be exciting for you. You can count on that. Are YOU ready for them to have sex again? I bet I know the answer.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:25 am

D+D the answer is....YES! lol

I now know what it's like to be a cuckold husband, sharing my wife...and I like it! They can have sex anytime they want to.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:13 pm

I feel that you will be cuckold frequently Mark. Enjoy and keep us posted.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:53 am

I just wanted to post this short update...

As I write this, Juli is on the telephone with Brian. He called her a few minutes ago and they are in a conversation which sounds non-sexual but apparently he has called her to talk about a general topic. What has me so aroused is to see her on the phone talking to a man who I know has had sex with her just a few days ago! It's just a very arousing thing for me to know that she has carried his sperm inside her recently and now he has her attention on the phone.

I am anticipating having more of these instances of arousal anytime Juli and Brian interact even if it is non-sexual. I love being a cuckold husband!

Mark

gamma
Trainable

Unread post by gamma » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:29 am

co-husband wrote: ...I am anticipating having more of these instances of arousal anytime Juli and Brian interact even if it is non-sexual. I love being a cuckold husband!

Mark
These things do make the heart beat a little faster! :D

joytous3
Trainable

Unread post by joytous3 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:07 pm

My wife was kinda funny about our bed also. At first and for about 4 or 5 months she absolutely rejected having sex with F on our bed. It had to be in the guest bedroom or living room or game room. After they became much more familiar and to an extent, close, she opened up to that and we had many MFMs in our bed and he slept with her in our bed when he spent the night. He's 6'2", I'm 6'1" and she's 5'9" and all of us in one bed made for a tough sleeping arrangement and she felt like she was slighting him to make love to him and then send him to another room to sleep alone. I was good with it because it was helping him heal from a nasty protracted divorce and it doesn't bother me to sleep alone. We'd wake up and have coffee together in bed the next day and then we'd romp on her for a while, even if they'd had sex before coming to the kitchen for their coffee. Fun times and we forgot all about being uneasy about her fucking in our bed. Takes a little time and the right guy is all.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:53 am

joytous3...thank you for sharing your experience. Your wife sounds much like mine in that she empathizes with others and is concerned about their feelings. I know she will want to guard the sanctity of our marriage bed, but if things ever progressed with our friend to the point where he did share our bed with her, I know Juli would not force him out after sex to sleep in a different room.

It's less likely that the 3 of us will ever have an MFM, but I would be fine, even prefer to sleep in a guest bedroom and let him have my place in our marriage bed overnight. I don't know if Juli would like that, but I would and as an Alpha man I'm sure Brian would too.

Mark

lagercandle2014
Experienced

Unread post by lagercandle2014 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:54 am

I don't think Juli would like that at all for you to go to your guest bed after a MFM if this were to happen, and I think it unwise of you to even think about doing it because you could make her feel you do not care about or love her as much anymore now she is having sex with Brian as well and this will be very dangerous to your marriage, I think unlike you she would be more for Brian to move to the guest room so that her husband is the only one she sleeps with in your marital bed, sharing the bed for sex only between you three and nothing more.

Think it's time for you to rethink this and certainly you need to discuss this with Juli if you both are Ok with using your bed, personally I think you and Juli should be the only one's to use your bed.

Use Brian's bed for the threesomes if they are going to happen, and then you can use his guest room if Juli feels OK with you doing this so she can stay with Brian for the rest of the night in his bed, or she may just want you to take her home or ask you if you wouldn't mind going home alone who knows.

This is still about you and Juli and what you both want out of this not Brian, I'm not saying he shouldn't be considered just he should not come between you and Juli if he does then it's pull the plug time.

Just My opinion Mark so don't take offense if I seam very forthright.

Regards and always thinking of you and Juli being together always LC
I'm the boss in our house, and I have the wifes permission to say so!

JRE
Trainable

Unread post by JRE » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:26 am

I’m not a psychologist; don’t play one on TV, and I don’t write an advice column. What I do have is the luxury of observing your situation from a distance, so here’s my unsolicited two cents.

Your words declare, or at least suggest, that you would be willing to assume a submissive role in your newly achieved trilateral relationship. From what I observe, I don’t think Juli would want that, nor would she be comfortable being a part of such a situation. Though she obviously wanted to have sex with Brian, I believe it took her a great amount of courage to convince herself it would be emotionally safe to do so. She decided you were a rock of marital stability and that only because of that sensed stability she was willing to step into Brian’s bed without fear of her marriage suffering irreparable damage.

I think she finally became comfortable entering that new level of friendship, and that she believes both you and Brian are comfortable sharing that level. She enjoyed the sex and is pleased that she was able to give Brian the pleasure of the ultimate intimacy. I may be wrong, but I’m betting that where you are is where she wants things to remain…at least for the foreseeable future. To suggest that you want go beyond might ignite enough concern to make her back up to where things stood before Valentine’s Day. I do think that she is willing to explore a gentle polyandry situation as long as you remain number one in every way.

My unsolicited suggestion is to relish the pleasures her sexual freedom provides for all three of you, but to remain the rock she has determined you to be, the rock that gave her the confidence to explore that freedom without guilt or regret. Repress any submissiveness thoughts until the new found relationship agreements have had time to age and be tested. Let her choose when, where, and how often she wants to share Brian’s bed, and that includes your guest bedroom if you are at home. If you are away, the use of your bedroom might not be an issue, but when you are in the house your bed should be yours. Sometimes symbolism is important, especially if it promotes stability and reassures Juli that her decision was not a mistake.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:51 am

JRE wrote:I’m not a psychologist; don’t play one on TV, and I don’t write an advice column. What I do have is the luxury of observing your situation from a distance, so here’s my unsolicited two cents.

Your words declare, or at least suggest, that you would be willing to assume a submissive role in your newly achieved trilateral relationship. From what I observe, I don’t think Juli would want that, nor would she be comfortable being a part of such a situation. Though she obviously wanted to have sex with Brian, I believe it took her a great amount of courage to convince herself it would be emotionally safe to do so. She decided you were a rock of marital stability and that only because of that sensed stability she was willing to step into Brian’s bed without fear of her marriage suffering irreparable damage.

I think she finally became comfortable entering that new level of friendship, and that she believes both you and Brian are comfortable sharing that level. She enjoyed the sex and is pleased that she was able to give Brian the pleasure of the ultimate intimacy. I may be wrong, but I’m betting that where you are is where she wants things to remain…at least for the foreseeable future. To suggest that you want go beyond might ignite enough concern to make her back up to where things stood before Valentine’s Day. I do think that she is willing to explore a gentle polyandry situation as long as you remain number one in every way.

My unsolicited suggestion is to relish the pleasures her sexual freedom provides for all three of you, but to remain the rock she has determined you to be, the rock that gave her the confidence to explore that freedom without guilt or regret. Repress any submissiveness thoughts until the new found relationship agreements have had time to age and be tested. Let her choose when, where, and how often she wants to share Brian’s bed, and that includes your guest bedroom if you are at home. If you are away, the use of your bedroom might not be an issue, but when you are in the house your bed should be yours. Sometimes symbolism is important, especially if it promotes stability and reassures Juli that her decision was not a mistake.

Well said JRE !! Brian is Juli's Alpha Lover now... Providing her with the excitement she craves. mark is her cuckold husband... Providing Juli with the stability of her marriage. mark is not at the level of equality to join in a 3some with them. Again, he is the cuck. The decisions of whose bed and where are between Brian and Juli ... mark will submit to those decisions and accept them.

This is how I see it, but mark will ultimately have to explain his feelings and his place in this relationship so we can completely understand his situation. I believe his cuckold status runs much deeper than we realize in this thread... But again, it is up to mark to explain this in detail.

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

lagercandle2014
Experienced

Unread post by lagercandle2014 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:27 am

Well said JRE your post is very much the same as mine and is basically what I was trying to say only you have put it more eloquently.

Regards LC
I'm the boss in our house, and I have the wifes permission to say so!

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:38 am

I don't think that Julie is at the point of even bringing Brian into your house to fuck, much less your bed. Don't let your cuckold feelings run away with you. As in all things keep in prospective! I think you should re-enforce your support for Julie ' s friendship for Brian, don't over do it with these cuckold feelings. Believe me I can identify with you. Right now I believe that their sex will take place at his house which to me is good. It will be a place that is "their's". Later, he may have sex with her in your house if you're out of town, but that's another issue and down the road a bit I think. And, I wouldn't be expecting a mfm, as you are by your own submission, the beta and cuckold in your relationship.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:26 pm

Now that I am a week removed from the euphoria of my experience of becoming the husband of a hotwife, I feel that I can have a more realistic analysis of where things might go from here for Juli, Brian and myself. As with most things, reality seems to lie somewhere between two extremes.
On one side is my own propensity to be more of passive sexual partner in this 3-way relationship that has developed. I admit that the term "cuckold" does aptly apply to me. In my own mind I view myself being the submissive sexual partner, while on the other extreme, Brian would assume the Alpha role in Juli's sex life. (Now, I cannot say with certainty that Brian views himself at this far end of the spectrum, but I do assess his words and actions to be on the more dominant side.)

The reality lies with Juli. And I believe that she does not view me to be the extreme cuckold husband that I make myself to be in my own mind, and I don't think she sees Brian as any more than a very close friend, now with benefits. I do believe that she will continue to have sex with Brian but probably not as frequently as he or I would prefer.

As JRE and LC said, it's important to Juli that our marriage remain unharmed through this process with Brian. And it was only when she felt comfortable that having sex with him would not harm our marriage, that she could then go through with adding the physical relationship with him.

I have mentioned in previous posts that Juli was shared when she was younger by her first husband. In that case, HE was the one who told her who to have sex with, when, where and even how. Now, Juli is the one deciding what man will be allowed to have her body, when, where and how. So I do believe that the reality of how things will progress is that Juli will continue to have sex with Brian, as a friend, and each time that sex will be when she feels the time is right. I also believe their sex will take place at his house and not ours, and if he ever is in our marriage bed it will be when I'm away on a business trip (I agree D+D), and I really don't expect to ever be invited to join them in bed for a MFM (I agree BradisAlpha).

So with all that said, I think that life will simply continue like normal for the 3 of us, with occasional episodes of intense sexual euphoria when Juli and Brian share physical intimacy like they did last weekend.

-Just thoughts from a husband of a hotwife- :)

Mark

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:36 pm

I think you know your situation better than any of us and it sounds sounds like a hotwife hubbies dream come true. But, keep us posted anyway.

malnik
Trainable

Unread post by malnik » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:51 pm

Doesnt it frustrate you?

That she spends hours getting ready for the event, grooming, finding nice clothes, having her own personal build up. Then when its over, not really wanting to talk about it when really....thats why this whole thing is allowed by the guys.

Not criticising, like I said before, I dont think these girls realise quite how much the cucks want to know and how much it excites them. Which makes me wonder why the ladies do it if its personal.......