progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Re: progress story

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:50 pm

Breaker445 wrote:I wanted to hear more about it but she kept that to herself. It may be a really small thing, her not telling me how often she uses her vibrator, but at the same time it's sort of hot to know she has a bit of lying in her and is keeping it to herself something on the naughty side.
There is a private side to your wife she keeps to herself, when you are not there, it is in her innermost thoughts and fantasies.
Now she is taking baby steps to make those fantasies real, very hot, but she may keep them from you anyway, reserving those cries, moans, and surrender for her lovers. ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:16 am

Last night was really hot for really not much involvement going on. First yesterday we went out together and she wore this incredibly sexy black turtleneck tank top, jeans and black leather ankle boots with an open toe and her makeup was very bold with dark red lipstick, she looked incredibly hot and what I interpreted was the whole look showed control. She could see her look made me want her and she'd laugh at my desires, but told me I wasn't allowed to kiss her because it would mess up her make up.

When we got back she went to the bedroom and shut the door. I could hear her walking around in heels so I knew she was trying on outfits. It was so hot knowing she was trying on outfits, probably outfits I would have really liked, but she kept the door shut so I took that as a sign she did not want me in the room. Along with trying on outfits in the room she was also on the phone with Jennifer. What was extremely hot was I was in the other room doing my own thing and could hear a little bit of their conversation through the closed door. Jennifer must have been talking about some guys she was interested in because my wife was saying comments like "He's cute". They were also talking about one of their other friends hooking up with guys. I don't think she knew I was in the next room and could hear most of what she was saying, but for most of the time she was talking in a normal voice, but sometimes she would lower her tone to where it was like she was making sure no one else heard and I could tell she was walking further into the closet. It was very hot to hear her talk like she was and knowing what she was talking about. She was trying on outfits and on the phone with Jennifer for most of the evening.

When it was time for bed she was expecting me to hint at getting some but I surprised her and told her I didn't want any. Shocked she asked, "Really!?!?" I told her yes because I knew I was regulated to doing it only twice a week and would prefer Sunday night to do something rather than tonight. She laughed and told me, "You are lucky with two times a week." Continuing she said, "Twice is enough for you." I dont think she knew how painfully hot that was for me to hear, but it was!

I want to go back to her using her vibrator and today or tonight asking her who she thinks about, and let her know that since she never tells me about using it than that must mean whatever she is thinking about doesnt involve me, because why else would you not at least occassionaly tell your husband you just got done thinking of some naughty act between the two of us? I know if she were to be honest and tell me who it was, it would be a gut punch feeling because just thinking of asking the question makes my stomach turn and I get that gut punch feeling just anticipating an answer from her. Also though, I dont want to annoy her with all this too much. I could see her getting annoyed with my question and/or her giving me the generic response that she has in the past that she doesnt think of anything, which I find hard to believe. This morning as she was getting ready she asked what I had plans for today, I told her I didn't have any and she could do whatever she wanted. In a sexy taunt she asked, "Whatever I want?" I played along and told her she knew she could do whatever she wanted. She smiled and said, "Uh huh." and walked away to finish getting ready.

We will see if anything comes of today, but I am wondering how much more there is a need to post until something actually happens or we get close to something happening. It was a pretty big milestone for her to say she'd do it and getting there was a big help from this board, but from now until something happens I don't know if it is worth posting the little conversations and acts like I have leading up to her saying she'd do it. It is one big waiting game now.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:11 am

Posting on this board is interesting to many of us. When you describe the details of her attire, her reactions, her attitude, and your interaction, it describes the continuing progress of your wife toward becoming a full-fledged HW. This is fascinating, if for no other reason than to keep a journal of her adventure, particularly now in the early days, when she has begun to understand, and embrace her sexual freedom. Please continue posting as you have done, don't mind that occasional readers may post impatient remarks, you are telling the story in real time, as it happens, and that takes as long as it takes. ;)

Having said all that, it would appear that your soon-to-be HW is accelerating her enjoyment of her journey, but be careful to not be over intrusive into her privacy. If you tell her you have been checking on the use of her toys, she might not appreciate that, and hide more things from you. In fact, you should consider having a conversation with her about disclosure, the when and the how, because her being a HW has to work for both of you, and being shut-out is not much like sharing.

Cheers!

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:00 pm

Thanks BallSpanking! Yeah I don't want to be over intrusive.

She picked up an extra shift at work today to help someone out so she has been gone all day, but before she went to work she must have stopped by the store because she sent me a text telling me she got a skirt I will love, because it was tight and short. Since she recently brought up that at work she can tell when guys are thinking of something else besides listening to what she is saying, I get a rush whenever she leaves for work. Whenever I get a text from her while she is at work my heart pounds wondering if it's going to be her telling me she is going out with someone she met there. I now question if what she wears to work is to catch the eye of someone.

I don't know why I am having such a difficult time to stir up the courage to ask who she thinks about when she does use her toy when I know it can't be me. Again, if it had anything to do with me when she uses it she probably would have said at one point that she just thought of us doing something really hot, but she hasn't, but maybe once mentioned she used it and even then she was vague about what she was thinking about, and she usually tells me she doesnt think about anything in particular. But now when I think about asking her I just get this huge gut punch feeling. Again she may get annoyed I am even asking such a question or she may give me the answer of she doesnt think about anything and move on from the topic, but the thought of her telling me it's someone feels like a punch, yet at the same time extremely exciting.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:36 pm

You don't need to know that identity just now, simply know that it's not you.
When the time comes for real, she will let you know, and you will shake his hand, and probably yield your marital bed to him. ;)

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:12 pm

Hope you two are already naked and having fun tonight.

These things come out in pillow talk. When she's riding your face, you might ask her to tell you more about what she wants in a lover, or how she wants her first time to go down. If she's into it, great for both of you. If not, nothing lost.

Similar for whispering to each other in the afterglow, especially when you're both feeling super satisfied. You can tell her thoughts that she'll soon feel real satisfaction from intercourse have you constantly on edge. But, sometimes asking questions (what are you looking for in your lover? Do you imagine what it will be like? Do you feel comfortable opening up to Jennifer about being in an open marriage? Do you want me to know who you're having sex with, or do you just want to show me the evidence?) - questions that are less focused on the size of her lover's cock, can really open communication. Especially in the afterglow.

Hope you had fun tonight!
-60d

minos_dis_crete
Trainable

Unread post by minos_dis_crete » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:22 am

Keep posting. We love every minor detail. It would be a shame to have you go silent until some time months from now when you say, "it happened"... The journey is what excited us all, and you are an excellent narrator.

I would caution against asking her about what she thinks about and suggesting it must not be you. That just seems like it could come across as a little nagging / insecure / forced from her perspective. Instead just remind her how hot it is knowing that she can get off as often as she likes, but chooses to regulate your access to her. Tell her you're thinking about sex with her all the time, even though you know she probably doesn't do the same, that you shared she has more diverse fantasies and you do too, for her, but you're so consumed with your desire for her; you're so lucky to get what she gives you. She likes those sorts of ego boosts. And it may lead her to agreeing and being more comfortable sharing, rather than asking straight out.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:19 pm

Thanks for the advice guys! You're all right to hold back, there is no need to ask for those details, it is hot to know it isn't me.

Last night was a night to remember where I am once again still reeling in the emotions and excitement! I am should be exhausted today because I couldn't get to sleep due to my excitement, but the excitement is what is keeping me from being tired today.

She got home last night and showed me her skirt. I was in awe at how hot she looked. It was a dark green skirt and somewhat of a denim type material, but she was right that it was definitely short and tight, it showed off her legs magnificently. I was shocked at how tight and short of a skirt it was since she said it was going to be a skirt she wore a lot in the summer. She tried on a few sandals and a few heels with the skirt and the look off to me, I told her she had so many outfits she needs to go out more to show them off. She replied that she needed to go out with her girlfriends more. She surprised me with yet another skirt, but this was a black athletic skirt that was like a tennis skirt, as she was changing into the new skirt she made a comment that she had a lot of good outfits to go out in. She showed off her athletic skirt and it too was short and rather tight. I left the room to go do my own thing and she shut the door behind me.

She spent a long time in the room with the door shut again. I finally walked in to see what she was doing and she had cut a pair of her black jean shorts to be even shorter and more of cut off look. It was a pair of black denim shorts she had recently bought that were already pretty short, but at the end they rolled up. She said she didn't like the roll up look and preferred the cut off look better. Well, I did too and the fact she cut them they were even shorter. I let her know I liked them and they were hotter now and left the room again, she kept the door closed and I could tell she was trying on more things because I kept hearing her walking around with heels on.

Finally she got done doing her thing and we lounged on the couch and caught up on some shows. While watching tv she split her attention between the show and her phone. With some excitement in her voice she told me one of her girlfriends (the one she went out to dinner with that one night where a guy bought her a drink) was planning a girls get away weekend to either San Francisco, LA or Vegas. She told me, "You're going to go nuts while i'm gone just thinking of what I may be doing." Still in a period of shock hearing this news and hearing her sort of rub it in she added, "You'll love it!" I stumbled with my response of saying I would love it and told her how excited I was. She told me, "I'm definitely bringing my leather skirt." My heart raced, I felt like I was hyperventilating and I felt paralyzed all at once. Again struggling with my response to talk I told her I would love to see pictures. She replied with a confident tone, "Oh, I'll easily be able to take a pic in the bathroom mirror." She taunted to me that I would have no idea what she was doing. She started rubbing her feet deeper into my thighs and I looked at her as she was biting her lower lip. I couldn't believe all I was hearing, I told her I would like to take her out shopping for an outfit as well before she went, she nodded her head and said that was a good idea.

Keeping true to her word that twice a week is good and enough for me I did get lucky last night and it was very hot. No dirty talk really, but there was no need for dirty talk given the conversation we had earlier. After she was done it was my turn and for my turn she just gave me her feet to enjoy, which was really hot and I ended within seconds. Afterward while we were laying there she laughed and said, after all these years you still have problems ending early.

I had the most difficult time falling asleep because I was just too excited about her upcoming plans. She was going to talk more with her girlfriend soon about when, but the thought that she is going to go out in her leather skirt gives me butterflies, I've only had the privilege to see her out in her leather skirt maybe twice. Because it is one of my favorite outfit she has, it is so incredibly hot to know she will be wearing it out while she is away and I don't get to enjoy it at all, yet it is a very real possibility that some other guy will get to enjoy her in it and on top of that she knows this. I practically beg her to wear it whenever we go out and here she is happily and all giddy to bring up to me that she will wear it out when she is away on a girls getaway. I am hoping they plan on goin sooner rather than later, but we will see. I definitely think when this could be the getaway where she officially cuckolds me.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:11 pm

All very good news, Breaker. She seems to be more comfortable stating her needs now.
She didn't ask if she could go with the girls to SF, or LA, or LV... she merely told you.

It would be good if you can steer her into activities and habits at home that also increase her chances.
For instance an upper end fitness club where she can get private lessons from ripped instructors, and will keep her checking their packages as often as she can. That, or other activities that increase her exposure, maybe chaperoning her to dance clubs, and letting her go in after you, and pretend to 'wait for her date' while other men dance with her and buy her drinks. Maybe that would be exciting for you to watch.

The point is that you probably want to avoid relegating her adventures to moments when she is away, out of town, etc., and make her every day an exciting place where she is admired by sexy guys, and gives her a chance to fulfill her needs. ;)

Lkncouple
Experienced

Unread post by Lkncouple » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:20 pm

Breaker, how come you have never brought in the vibrator to bed with you two? Or the Dildo? It can be extremely hot to bring in a toy as a "Third" person while you are going down on her, or if you are getting too exciting to use it on her and talk dirty to her. If you bring it in, you can tease her with it and have her tell you what she fantasizes about while she is using it.

Lkncouple
Experienced

Unread post by Lkncouple » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:20 pm

Breaker, how come you have never brought in the vibrator to bed with you two? Or the Dildo? It can be extremely hot to bring in a toy as a "Third" person while you are going down on her, or if you are getting too exciting to use it on her and talk dirty to her. If you bring it in, you can tease her with it and have her tell you what she fantasizes about while she is using it.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:07 pm

Lkncouple - I have introduced the vibrator and dildo before, only once or twice early on when we got them did she sort of use it as a third person in bed with us, the last time I tried to introduce the vibrator into bed she didn't want it and said she could use the vibrator anytime and does use it. Speaking of the vibrator, she used it again last night without me knowing or telling me.

Today she got home and with over the top excitement one of the first things she told me was she had returned the skirt she got, the dark green denim short tight one, and got a new skirt. She could see I was dissapointed in hearing she returned the skirt and she excitedly said, "No! You'll LOVE the new one! It's cut off and has a slit in the front!" Intrigued I asked her if it was still short and tight and she cutely replied, "Oh it is! Here I'll go show you." She was excited to show it off, but I had this feeling that this new skirt wasn't really for me. The one she had and returned had more the look of someone could wear everyday, and it wasn't "too much" like although tight and short and she looked amazing in it, it still had like a tiny bit of conservative look to it. What made it so hot was simply her in a tight shorter skirt. But she walked in with this new skirt and whoa, it was really light colored denim, the bottom was torn so it did look cut off and in the front bottom was this V cut slit, it was just as tight and short as the one she had returned, but the look was way more bold and way more sexy. As she was checking herself out, almost more focused on how she looked in it, rather than my reaction she said, "I was thinking I'd wear this to the concert." I just nodded knowing I knew I was right that by the way she talked about the skirt it was more for something else or someone else besides for me. Also it got me excited because she is already thinking about outfits to wear to a concert months away. Finally, almost like she had forgotten I was there she asked, "Told you you'd like this one better." I nodded and told her she was right.

Later she brought up to me that she wanted a manicure and pedicure. After telling me that was what she wanted she looked at me and said I could do chores while she got one. Seeing my happy and 'whoa that's naughty' look she added after she got the manicure and pedicure she could go out to happy hour with her girlfriend. She perked up and said "Emily knows where to get a good mani pedi, she gets them all the time!" Emily, is her really wild girlfriend, the one who is married but flirts with guys, the "bad" infleunce girlfriend. Like making the plans right in front of me, "Emily and I could get the mani and pedi and go to happy hour afterward!" I told her that was really hot! And suggested the idea that she could wear heels to show off her new pedicure. She responded like I was dumb for even suggesting something so obvious. "Oh of course I will." A few minutes later she looked at me and asked, "You're still thinking about it aren't you?" Meaning her going out after a pedicure and manicure. I smiled and told her I was, and she just laughed at me seeing me struggling to keep it together. She was clearly enjoying the teasing and enjoyed I was so for it.

She now has this confidence about her that is so hot. Just the little things like how she stands and presents herself is like this powerful confidence that is very hot, I about melt in her presence. She has always been confident in herself, but she portrays a different kind of confidence now.

So far tonight I was doing chores without her telling me to do any and I hadn't seen her in awhile, so I decided to see what she was up to. I found our bedroom door shut, yet again, and when I walked in she was on the phone with Jennifer in her jean skirt trying out combination of tops and checking herself out in the mirror. She saw that I had walked in and liked what I had seen. She just looked at me and raised her eyebrows like to tell me, 'caught you, and yep I know you like it, and yes I know I look good.' I just smiled and left, quietly shutting the door behind me.

Hopefully tonight brings more!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:30 pm

Ask her to please, from now on, keep her wedding ring on. ;)

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:55 am

Hey Breaker445,

I suggest you get some training video from youtube, etc. and learn to give her a mani-pedi yourself.

I did this for my wife. It was exciting kneeling in front of her and making her hands and feet beautiful. It is not hard to do and you can get really good at it in a very short time. The supplies are not really that expensive as well. I also learned how give great massages as well! Got the bed and all.

If you get good, you can do hers and her "wild" friends before they hit the town. I am not even going to mention how it feels to be locked up while giving a mani-pedi to your wife.

Have fun!!

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:40 pm

Couple quick things. I had ordered a stainless steel chastity cage and it came today, I don't know if she purposefully placed them together, but she had ordered a new swimsuit that is super sexy and it too arrived today. The cage in it's box was sitting next to her swimsuit when she told me my cage had arrived. It could have been completely unintentional, but of course my mind went to thinking there was a slight chance she purposefully placed my chastity cage next to her hot swimsuit. The unfortunate thing about the chastity cage is I think I bought one size ring too small because I can't seem to get the ring on without the fear of getting stuck or breaking something. So I may have to order a new one with a bigger base ring. But when she found I was trying to get it on her eyes lit up and she very excitedly asked if I was trying my cage on. When I told her of the size issue she agreed that I may need to get a bigger size. I think the overall look of the stainless steel and the interlock and not the padlock is a more pleasing look for her so maybe she will want to use it more.

Last night I told her that I found it to be so hot that I was doing chores and walked into our room to find her trying on her skirt and checking herself out. She smiled and explained my feelings for me, "You feel like my slave doing all that work while I do my own thing?" I excitedly told her yes. I also told her about lately how she seems to have this new confidence about herself. She responded saying she felt better because she didn't have to do so much because I was doing lot of the work and she just gets to relax and do things she wants. I happily told her it was a win-win for us because I enjoyed doing chores for her and she enjoys me doing the chores, because it gives her time to do more things for herself.

I thought i'd give Lkncouple's idea another shot so I suggested to her that I could give her oral while she used her vibrator. Surprising to me she said we could try that and she absolutely loved it and let me know how much she enjoyed it. What was hot was I felt like another toy for her, like I was assisting the vibrator and not the other way around. Unfortunately the battery died halfway through (probably due to her using it a lot) and she had to use me for the last few minutes. So hopefully she wants this more often because it was hot for both of us. I was able to last, barely, but she made the comment that my stamina seems to be getting better lately. I wanted to tell her it's because now I have the sense of competition, but I wanted to withold the cuckold talk just because it seems like it is an everyday topic and although she seems to be steering this thing now more often than me, I didn't want to push my luck and have her get annoyed with too much of it. She did give me a little tease when she first grabbed the vibrator that she uses it and I don't get to know when she does use it.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:51 pm

It is excellent that she is feeling more free to show you her intimate sexuality, allowing you to see her in private moments of ecstasy.
This should carry over to when she becomes a HW, and recounts her adventures with you. ;)

seydonar
Trainable

Unread post by seydonar » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:34 pm

That is horrible news about the cage not fitting. This whole thread has been so hot, I really hope for your continued happiness going forward. I find it very exciting to wear the cage and do chores for my wife and I absolutely love it when she gets kinda bitchy about it lol Good luck!
Last edited by seydonar on Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:03 pm

Hey,

Luv the idea of painting her toes. The whole pedicure is probably best left to the professionals, but if you pay for her to get her feet done professionally a couple of times a month, it could be a blast to play around with painting her nails in the fortnight between salon visits. It can be a great time to connect, but also for her to spend time on the phone with girlfriends, or whomever... The whole process, including thorough drying, takes about four hours (three, if you're in a hurry), so it's also a good opportunity to devote a whole evening to pampering her.

I've also had fun including toys with oral, especially when combined with denial. My wife selected the dildo she wanted on a trip together to the local adult toy store. Then, sometimes I'd surprise her by warming a few toys in a heating pad, so when I introduced them during oral they'd be at body temperature. She loved the sensation of being stroked and licked at the same time. She rarely discussed her fantasies with me, but that's one she said she wanted to experience for real, especially with a super hung guy, She even said she wanted to watch me fluff him and her, as well as clean them both. It was fun! Sadly, she never chose to include me in her extracurricular play for real.

Great news about the increased girlfriend activity - especially with this set of women! I swear, as soon as she opens up to them about your open marriage status, it'll be off to the races.

Good luck! Have fun! Keep us posted!
-60d

corey22901
Trainable

Unread post by corey22901 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:27 am

Hi Breaker,

Be patient about the chastity device and fitting. Not uncommon to try out a handful till you find the one that fits, looks and wears well. If it is uncomfortable, then you hate it.

A good fitting device is very erotic and so don't be uncomfortable about trying out several till you find the right one/size.

I'm glad your wife was excited and that is a good sign. Glad that you ordered one that has the integrated lock - I think you both will like the results.

Corey

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:57 am

Not a whole lot to update, she did show off her new bathing suit to me and before she even walked into the same room as me to show me she started laughing because she knew I was going to have a hard time containing myself because of how sexy of a suit it was. It's maroon with a strapless top and the bottom has strings that connect the front and back. She looked amazing in it and she knew what my reaction would be and that was why she was laughing to herself before she ever showed me. She teasingly told me I would have to take her to Vegas.

Since my chastity cage did not fit I had texted her the next day that it would be hot if she shopped and picked one out for me. All she replied was, "hmmm" Anyways fast forward to this morning and I had not heard anything more about the cage so I decided to look for one. She saw that I was looking at some and told me to not get anything because she had bought one. I was very surprised because she never told me she got one, and she never really said she'd look and she didn't bring it back up after I had told her it would be hot if she bought one for me. I told her I was excited she bought me one and told her it was hot and couldn't wait for it to get here. She described it a little bit and said it got great reviews. It was actually a real nice surprise because I didn't think she'd be that into it and buy one. I snuck a peak to which one she bought and it made me even more excited. It's a padlock one, but I am ok with that since she picked it out. It's iron and has got great reviews. By the reviews and the looks of it, it looks and feels a little intimidating, which is hot, especially since she took the time to read the reviews and picked it out. She even told me she looked at a couple others and some the reviews for the other ones said it was for beginners and she said she figured that wasn't for us. The real exciting news is it is suppose to come today! So we will see if she wants me to try it out and if she has any plans this weekend with it!

Nothing much on the cuckolding side of things, she hasn't talked about it or teased it, but still exciting to know at any point she could bring it up.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:54 am

I’m impressed that your wife ordered a new chastity cage for you! I hope this one fits better. Her buying it without saying anything to you would suggest she may be more into it then she’s let on in the past. I hope you’ll enjoy being caged especially when she’s out with her wild friends :whip:

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:08 am

open2it - I was impressed too and was thinking the same thing, and I think she is more into the whole chastity thing now than she used to be.

The cage came yesterday and I was able to get it on. It is very comfortable and I could see it being comfortable and able to use for long term use. Even though I only had it on last night for a couple hours I could have easily worn it longer. She also seemed to enjoy me wearing it, she kept checking it out and saying comments like, "You fit in it so well babe!" and whenever she asked me how it was feeling I told her it felt great and she gave a smile. Eventually the night lead to her in a little bit of a pouty voice saying I wouldn't be able to do her with my cage on. I told her I would take it off and told her I wanted to dominate her. She smiled and said sweetly that I didn't do the greatest job when I am in control. I told her I would work on it but wanted to try it and she agreed.

I started off talking naughty to her in a controlling way and doing things to show I was in control. I put a blindfold on her and started to give her oral, than she said one of the hottest things to me. As this entire time I am the one supposed to be in control, while I am licking her she slightly squeezed her thighs together holding my head in between her legs and as now I am suddenly serving her she says with a strict tone, "This is how it's supposed to be." Meaning she is supposed to be the one in control. It was incredibly hot and surprising. She than demanded she ride my face, while we were switching positions she grabbed me and suddenly said she wanted me in her quickly. I did as I was told but the problem was I came immediately, and that is no exaggeration. We both paused, me feeling disappointed and her surprised at how quickly I ended. At first she wasn't mad, she chuckled a bit at how quick I was. She then told me to lick her or she could use her toy. I went back to giving her oral, but after a minute she told me I was not doing a good enough job eventually telling me it was fine and she was now tired. At first she wasn't mad that I ended early, but at the end of it she was. She was telling me in a way of almost setting rules that I needed to use "something" she said I needed to start using the numbing spray or I needed to wear condoms. I guess to provide hope she said, "We will try again tomorrow, I'll be horny tomorrow because I clearly didn't get relieved tonight." I know the reason I didn't last but a second was her comment about the way it should be is her in control. It was so hot because it was genuine and what she felt. Here I was trying to be the dominant one and she turned the tables very quickly and so easily.

We will see what tonight brings, she left for the day, but I could tell she was still not happy with me before she left.

seydonar
Trainable

Unread post by seydonar » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:14 am

Put the cage on and write her a love letter

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:26 am

I think the disappointment of the night should help promote her becoming a HW, sooner rather than later.
You can use the numbing spray, or condoms, but still won't be able to reach "the right spots" (in her words). So, if she is disappointed in the outcome, perhaps she can use her toys on herself while you "assist". It seems to have worked well last time. ;)

InLimbo
Virgin

Unread post by InLimbo » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:46 am

You've got to go down on her and hide a nice life like dildo between your legs so it gets skin temp.
Then slide it in her while you like her clit.