Is this the start or the end?

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Re: Is this the start or the end?

Unread post by 2wheel » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:03 am

As I wrote I was surprised by her 'no list'. I couldn't figure out where it came from. But decided to chalk it up.

I generally pay the bills on or about the 10th of the month. I use Quicken. It's loaded on her laptop which is a Win 10 machine as my computers are all XP, yes XP, I have 'upgrade-itis'. Anyway I needed to look at Intuit's website as they announced a new mandatory version by April. So afte some website visits I needed to go to an earlier visited site so I used the browser history, low and behold there was the answer. Visits to a few cuckold & hotwife sites as well as Urban Dictionary and hotwife blogs. She's been a busy surfer. Fortunately none of the three I post on. I now know where she got the vocabulary.

On Sunday 2/10 I asked her how she thinks she's doing. Her response wasn't very positive. She said she doesn't see any improvement and the need for OT was essential. I agreed on the OT but did see improvement as a result of PT & ST. I reminded her of the frog in water story. She said I might be right, that maybe she can't see the forest for the trees. I asked about her PGAD. She said it hasn't gone away nor abated in any way and masturbation several times a day is getting old. I asked if she thought she might want to consider the medical options. She said no, but there is the option of more men.

Let me say here and now if you didn't get it before. The more men she has sex with the happier I am, the more men she has sex the happier she is. Which means we're on the same page. She is not very descriminate on who she has sex with, and I'm OK with that. She prefers bareback by a wide margin and I'm OK with that as well, even considering the risks. She doesn't want a connection with any guy, nor do I. We're both OK with a regular if it fits the 'no-connection' scenario. Nether of us care about race, body type or age (she's gotten over the close to her sons age thing). She doesn't like big cock, and I don't care, big or small, it's her choice. She's OK with our house (after getting over that as well) ad I'm OK in our martial bed. Neither of us are into humiliation. And we agree I must be involved in every encounter is some manner. To repeat we're truly on the same page with all of it. The only issues seems to be activity after such a serious medical event and during therapy lest the benefits be negated.

I then asked HWR how she feels after a session. She said good, real good, orgasm is so liberating, so ethereal, so physical, so primal. I laughed. Her aphasia means she can't always parse a question properly. She wasn't happy at my response. I told her I meant medically and apologized for my outburst of laughter that it wasn't meant to be hurtful. She said besides being tired she's OK. nothing hurts afterwards and she doesn't feel any kind of negative after affects. Then asked if I think she/we can pick up the pace. I reminded her life isn't a race we all get to the finish line no matter what. She said something she's said before "so many men - so little time." We laughed together.

That would have been a good point for us to fuck. BUT. My occasional ED makes it frustrating for us both, Not getting hard enough to get in her and try without success is emotionally debilitating for us both, so we really don't try anymore, except after another guy has been in her. Blowjobs would work but she doesn't like soft dick in her mouth. If you don't suffer from ED you need to understand not getting an erection doesn't stop masturbation, orgasm or ejaculation. So we masturbated together, we both had orgasms, I had one, she had several.

Tuesday 2/13 about 2:00pm HWR called me and told me that the guy from last week called her and asked if he could stop by on his way home from work about 3:30. Of course I told he yes and that I'd try and be there as soon as I could. Unfortunately I couldn't make it home before he was done probably passing him on the road. But I did get sloppy seconds, the only way I seem to be able to get in her.

I added my cum to his after her orgasm. She said that was number 5. I gave her a towel which she tucked between her legs and she fell asleep. I woke her shortly thereafter asking if she wanted dinner or sleep she chose sleep.

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:16 pm

Very interesting post. Although I agree with others who express opinions regarding communication, it is a very hot read and well told.

I can identify with her background as my wife while not quite as proficient as your wife had a great deal of experience before me. And like her has several medical issues that necessitate lots of medicine. And like you I suffer from ED.

Your wife's recent issue are far more serious then Marla's and I really hope that she recovers and continues to cuck and fuck, as at our age we might as well enjoy whatever we can..

TO
Our story so far, "continuation of Marla and me":
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 33#p689371

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:59 am

"proficient" interesting selection of words.

Given a large enough sampling there are many people with the same characteristics.

Thanks for your well wishes and I hope Marla is keeping you as satisfied as mine is me.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:47 am

Wednesday 2/13 about 2pm I get a call from HWR again asking if the new guy can stop by after work. It'll be the same time as yesterday. As usual I say OK and that I'll try to be there before he leaves. She is a bit blasé about it responding with a 'whatever'.

I got home just as he had just finished and she was licking him clean "Hey man you just missed me fucking your ole' lady", I was kinda surprised he said that, secretly it was a turn-on, I have no idea why as it wasn't the most respectful thing to say, but on the other hand it wasn't disrespectful either. I watched as her licking turned into sucking and he responded appropriately getting another hard-on. He looked at me and asked if I wanted to get in on the action. I told him not this time (knowing that this is the second time and it would most likely be his last). I stripped and rubbed my growing cock as she sucked him. She was holding his ball sac in one hand and his butt with the other. He put his hands on her head and started to gently move it back and forth on his dick. She stopped, withdrew his cock and said she doesn't need any help. She returned to his cock and he only held his hands there without helping. In a few more minutes he started thrusting into her mouth, albeit gently. Then he let out a huge grunt and filled her mouth with cum, his second orgasm. He withdrew and plopped down on the bed. She now had cum oozing from her pussy and mouth. He was trying to catch his breathe, in-between gasps he said you suck as well as you fuck. I couldn't hold back anymore and shot my meager load in my hand. I staggered to the bed and fed it to her. All she said was mmm mmm good.

He got up from the bed, grabbed his clothes and said thanks. He dressed and left.

I got her a towel which she tucked between her legs as she nodded off. I got up, dressed and started dinner.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:06 am

It' been an interesting couple of weeks to say the least. I generally make sparse notes just enough to be a refresher when I write the details.

On 2/26 I went into the hospital for a routine prostate procedure know as TURP (Transurethral resection of the prostate). It was to be an overnight stay with 3-4 days of convalescence. Instead it turned into a 3 night stay and 7 days of convalescence, including a foley catheter.

When I finally got pen to paper my sparse notes rang no bell for me to expand on. So here is what I wrote:

Wednesday 2/13 same new guy repeat on way home from work call him Mr Commuter

Friday 2/15 Mr Commuter on way home from work

Saturday 2/16 bartender before his shift began

Monday 2/18 midday new guy from bartender big, hairy, nice demeanor, self-conscious with me present -long time to get it up (26)

Tuesday 2/19 Mr commuter on way home from work

Wednesday 2/20 Mr commuter on way home from work

Thursday 2/21 Morning friend of Mr Commuter - performed great - she likes him a lot - she said good technique very hard cock - she wants a repeat (27)

Friday 2/22 bartender before work

Sunday 2/24 double header from the bartender (morning Hispanic uncut - she didn't like him at all) other guy a diminutive guy - small cock but great stamina - likes being watched (28 & 29)

Tuesday 2/26 procedure

Friday 3/1 discharge

Tuesday 3/5 foley removed

Friday 3/8 I'm finally OK - though no sex of any kind for several weeks - even suppression of erection - Mr Commuter on way home from work then bartender before his shift began

Looks like she now has 2 regulars, the bartender and Mr commuter. I'm concerned about a connection to Mr commuter, she assures me there isn't any, it's strictly sexual.

I expect to get back to documentation more and better details as I have in the past. I'm pleased she took a hiatus during my medical issue.

Her medical condition is improving and her advancing pace of sex is working out just fine. Her major issues is exhaustion after sex. 29 different men and counting, many repeats. She has become a fuck machine, and we both love it. Of course the PGAD is helping to fuel her insatiable appetite and her daily masturbation hasn't abated one iota.

Saturday 3/9 I stopped by the health care faculty to settle up the bill on HWR's stay there. I bumped into her Speech Therapy evaluator. I apologized for being so short and unsympathetic with her the last we spoke. She was a bit skeptical at my sincerity. I assure her I was being sincere and I was open to chat with her anytime she wanted. She took me up on the offer and suggested we meet over coffee later in he week and chat.

Sunday morning 3/10 the bartender called HWR to stop by for a quickie. She surprised me by saying no, that she needed to recuperate after a very trying 2 weeks. Though I couldn't hear the entire conversation I gathered that she decided on a hiatus until later in the week.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:21 am

Monday 3/11 Mr Commuter called and asked if he stop by. It was a change of pace as he wanted to stop in the AM. I couldn't hear both sides of the conversation but could gather from what I heard "No tomorrow is not good". "No Wednesday either." "Yes I want to, I enjoyed fucking you." "Sorry Thursday is out, but maybe Friday." "What time?" " That's kinda early." "Good, let me check with hubby, hold on." She then asked me if it was OK if he came by in the morning. As usual I said OK. "OK it's set, about 5:00am Friday. I'll make sure the door is unlocked, just come on in, you know where the bedroom is. By the way can you get in touch with your friend from last week?" "Only an acquaintance?, please try. I liked him. OK see you Friday." The conversation was over.

I start doing the monthly bills, her computer. The shit that I am I can't resist looking at the history. There hasn't been any hotwife type of searches or website visits since the prior month. Whew, still safe. I'd never be able to adequately explain my chronology of her sex life.

Tuesday 3/12 The bartender asked if he could stop by Friday before his shift about 7:00pm. She told him yes then asked me. I was a little miffed that she asked me afterwards but let it slide. I told her I was unhappy, she apologized but said since I always say yes she thought it would be OK. I told her not to assume anything.

Wednesday 3/13 I get a text from Gayle.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yrVdq ... z4m7og9r_C
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wfH_s ... anXt2OF3GB

HWR tells me her favorite cousin Mark will be visiting next month for a few weeks. He just finished chemo for cancer and needed some away time. I like Mark, he's a nice guy. He's gay, which is OK by me, to each his or her own.

I tell her OK but it might put a crimp in our sex life. She asks why. DUH! She says he knows that she's a whore. I asked if she told him about our lifestyle. She rhetorically asked: you don't think my brother was the only family I was fucking way back when, do you? I ask her if she's; planning on doing him again while he's here. She says no, he was bi then but now only gay. Then she adds, but there is you.

Something I have learned in this lifestyle, things happen real fast

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:46 pm

I am in the Savannah area. Can we meet up?

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:18 am

I would love to, but she won't let me set anything up. I setup her 1st after that she doesn't want and refuses my help with anger.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:37 am

I should have been more clear. Not necessarily meet up for sex. I'd like to meet some real people in the lifestyle to learn more about it. Maybe your wife can give me some perspective into my wife

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:14 am

She doesn't know I cronolog any of our life on-line. I don't see how I can do that without tipping my hand.
Last edited by 2wheel on Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:06 pm

I'd be happy just to meet with you do get your perspective.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:47 am

Friday 3/15

I wake up to mild shaking of the bed and HWR's moaning. We have a foam
mattress so it doesn't really transmit movement. I look at the clock,
5:15am. I look over to my right, to her side of the bed. Her legs are
wrapped around his legs, he's prone on top of her, he's propped up on his
arms she has her arms around his neck and they have a deep lip lock going
on. I have a pang of jealousy, I can't seem to get over the kissing thing,
no matter how hard I try, no matter over it I think I am, it lingers.

Anyway he's pumping away, driving his cock in and out of her. I missed his
first penetration of her, one of my favorite things to see. I reach over to
her and she knows I'm awake, she breaks off the kissing and apologizes for
waking me. She starts moaning up a storm, apparently she was stifling it to
allow me to continue to sleep. He says good morning, not missing a beat.
Like so many other hotwife scenario's it's surreal. Another man is fucking
my wife in my bed next to me while I've been asleep, then greets me as his
cock is buried deep in her pussy.

She tells him to make her cum again that his cock feels so good. He picks up
his pace and she orgasms again. I try desperately to keep my excitement
under control, no erection or orgasm, doctors orders. She takes my hand and
puts in on her breast I pinch her nipple and she moans with excitement and
says more. I pinch it a bit harder and she tells him to "fuck me harder and
faster." He does as told as she pulls him down for more kissing. I pinch her
nipple a bit harder and she orgasms. She can't hold it in and yells during
the entire duration, he says he's cumming as well. I know it's her 3rd
orgasm as she almost loses consciousness. When he's done unloading he pulls
out and dismounts. She's purring disappointment as he pulls out. I can see
his cock is dripping wet in the dim light of the bathroom as it glistens.

He wipes himself off and starts to dress. He thanks us both and tells us how
great it was. She asks him about his acquaintance, he says he's trying but
the guy isn't the easiest to get hold of. She tells him to please try. He
says he has other friends, she says maybe some other time that she wants to
fuck him again. He says he'll keep trying as he heads out the door. She
pulls me close to her. She gets an after fuck cuddle, just not with the guy
that just fucked her. I try a bold step. I disembrace myself and slide down
on the bed between her legs. She reminds me of the doctors orders. I tell
her I know. I start kissing and licking her neck, then breasts sucking on
her now very sensitive post orgasm nipples. She moans with excitement, I
work my way down to her abdomen then start to dive into her dripping pussy.
She grabs my head, stops me and asks "are you sure?". I say yes, she
releases my head and I go for it. Licking and suckling her swollen clit and
tonguing her labia, lapping up as much of his cum as I can. By now she has
her legs over my shoulders telling me how great it feels, that she's gonna
cum again if I keep it up. I don't stop as she has another orgasm, the
contractions help to expel the cum that he deposited deep in her magic cunt.

I gently lick her very sensitive clit and labia. She holds my head telling
me how great that was, that she wanted me to do that but didn't know how to
ask. I change positions back to cuddle position and tell her it's simple,
just tell me, "lick my cunt clean." I warn her that it's a non-starter with
the bartender so don't even think of asking. I have a semi-erection. She
feels it and squeezes it hard, telling me that should get rid of that. She's
right the discomfort makes me flaccid.

This was a first for us, except. In the past I've done cleanup but not with
her and I did cleanup of myself with her once maybe twice. But I'm not new
to a mouthful of cum.

She went back to sleep I got up to start my day.

About 1:00pm we have a text exchange.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YOgOB ... VW7bi7UggM
https://drive.google.com/open?id=17rDMM ... Arq0rWE2H2
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1oLj95 ... 4kZ9j85KsP

I got home about 3:30. His car was in the driveway so I knew what was
happening. Again I missed 1st penetration.

When I got near the bedroom I heard them load and clear. What I saw was her
riding him. Her hands on his chest, his hands working her tits and nipples.
I said nothing but positioned myself so she could see me. She reached a hand
up and told me to kiss her. I did so with great pleasure. My kiss triggered
an orgasm for her, causing her to ride him harder and faster as she almost
sucked my tongue from my head. He threw his hips into her and said he was
cumming. We were still kissing as they orgasmed together. A soon as he was
done she rolled off of him and positioned herself to keep his cum in her.

He got off the bed and dressed. He thanked us and left. She told me to get
ready for dessert, "lick my cunt clean." I told her I wasn't into the mood
for that right now. She said OK to please get her a towel. As I went for it
she told me she was disappointed, that it was special this morning and she
really really enjoyed it and thought it might become a regular part of our
sex life. I told her special means not-regular, once it becomes a regular
thing the special disappears. Reluctantly she agreed.

She said she needed a nap so she'd be ready for the bartender later. But she
needed to cum one more time, so she used her Magic Wand and in less that 2
minutes she was having an orgasm which worked Mr. Commuters cum into a
froth. I gave her the towel, she put Big John aside and nodded of.

About 7:00 the bartender rang the door bell. I let him in, he said hi, and I
followed him to the bedroom. She has just awakened. He stripped and threw
back the covers, Of course she was laying there naked. He said good, you're
ready I only have time for maybe twice. She spread her legs as he got on the
bed. I decided to try something new and I left the bedroom shutting the door
behind me.

A few minutes later my cell rings. She says where are you. I tell her I'm
trying something different, to have a good time I'd see her when she's done.

About a half hour later the bartender emerges with a big smile on his face.
He says "thanks, she's a great piece of ass. See ya soon."

I head to the bedroom. We forgot to put down the pad so she used the Mr
Commuter cum towel. She's laying there spread eagle breathing heavy with cum
pouring from her magic cunt and cum in her now matted slight pubic hairs.
There's cum dripping from her tits and her mouth and cum in her hair.

I asked how it was, she said as usual great, she had several orgasms. He
came in her pussy then she blew him and he came in her mouth and she
swallowed what she could, then he jerked off on her shooting onto her tits,
pubes, face and hair.

I went to get the towel from her, said to leave it she was enjoy the cum
bath. She asked what it was all about me staying out of the room. I told her
we'd talk tomorrow. She said OK and that she was hungry. that was my cue to
put on my toque.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:24 am

Saturday morning or should I say afternoon she awoke late after a Friday full of fucking.

HWR: "Good morning."

ME: "Good morning. How are you feeling this morning?"

HWR: "Well fucked, but horny, damn PGAD"

ME: "Good to hear. Hope I'm giving you enough freedom to satisfy your needs and wants."

HWR: "Yeah, pretty much."

ME: "Is there anything more I can do?"

HER: "Maybe, I need to give it some thought. Right now I want to know what all that privacy thing was about last night."

ME: "It was an experiment for me, for us. But you need to be open about it."

HWR: "OK go for it."

ME "I was testing myself."

HWR: "Did you pass."

ME: "I got a C+ to B-."

HWR: "That's not too good. And me?"

ME: "It really wasn't about you it was about me but you were certainly a component."

HWR: "OK fill me in."

ME: "I wanted to test my jealousy, my feelings, my openness. I've watched you and him have sex many times now, some I participated some I watched. I was OK with it, the jealousy. I am jealous of him, his ability to cum so much and to stay hard, but that's not my concern. But I'm not jealous when you two are having sex. But yesterday when he was with you without me that was different, and I was extremely jealous."

HWR: "What about when I had sex with other guys?"

ME: "It's not about him, it's about the situation. This is hard for me to put into words. You're my wife, and when a another man has his dick in you and I'm there it's about us, WE are involved in a sexual act, a sexual situation.. Key word is WE. Whether I'm participating or spectating. When you are with another guy and I'm not there, I can imagine you are having a bad experience and therefore justify away some jealousy, though not all. Key word here is YOU. It doesn't involve me, that's difficult."

HWR: "OK, I'm not quite there yet but I'm getting close."

ME: "Last night I was in another room, I couldn't imagine anything other than you having sex WITHOUT me. I was excluded, to me it's humiliation. And that's unacceptable."

HWR: "Yes but it was self imposed."

ME: "Yes it was, and I needed to do the test."

HWR: "OK, keep going."

ME: "When you're alone with another guy without me and I'm not there it is also humiliation but much different. I can rationalize it as a situation where I wasn't available, but in another room it completely different."

HWR: "Let sum it up if I can in my words.

1 you're OK with me having sex without another guy if you're in the room with us.
2 you're NOT OK with me having sex without another guy if you're there but not in the room with us.
3 You're not sure if your OK with me having sex with another guy if you're not there.
Does that pretty much sum it up? That kinda matches my research."

ME: "What research?"

I knows she did but played stupid.

HWR: "I did some searching on line just to see where we are with this lifestyle."

ME: "And?"

HWR: "There's a lot more couple engaged in hotwifing than I could have ever imagined."

ME: "Do you have ore research to do?"

HWR: "Not that I can see. I pretty much found out what I wanted."

ME: "Excellent, yes you got it, even the not sure part. Glad you did your won research and not rely on me."

HWR: "Are your getting ready to tell me you want to stop this or slow down?"

ME: "No, not at this point."

HWR: "That's not very convincing."

ME: "Absolutely not!"

HWR: "But there's a rider, not a this point."

ME: "Only because we don't know what the future will bring. Do you want to stop?"

HWR: "Absolutely not."

ME: "What if asked you to stop?"

HWR: "Let's not go there, we're on the same page let's stay there."

ME: "The main thrust (we chuckled at my choice of words) is that it's a WE thing not a YOU thing. And no, I don't want you to slow down, Actually I'd be ok if your picked up your pace."

HWR: "Mixed signals."

ME: "How?"

HWR: "For example, you tell me to keep it slow, I can't drive trapping me, you have a difficult schedule and aren't always available to be there."

ME: "I see what you mean. I hadn't realized any of that."

HWR: "Now for a pointed question, are you enjoying it."

ME: "Absolutely."

HWR: "What do you like about me being a whore wife, a hotwife?"

ME: "Do you really need the details?"

HWR: "Yes I do."

ME: "Everything. I love to see a new dick slide into you, I love to see you orgasm, I love to see cum dripping from you, I love that I can now fuck you even if it's sloppy seconds. I love how much you love it. I am love that you're getting the sexual satisfaction that you need that I can no longer provide."

HWR: "All good answers. All the things I love as well. The excitement of a new man, how his cock looks, how it feels, how it tastes. Then when he enters me, another human actually inside of my body is incredible, his warmth against my body, in my body. Then to feel his warm breath on y neck on my abdomen, my pussy. His body, any part rubbing my overly sensitive clit, him forcing a willing orgasm from me. His tongue entwined with mine. Then to feel his cum, his seed, in or on my body is well, the icing in the cake. Then when he's done, my reliving the wonderment of what just happened and thinking of the next time, wether him or someone else, anyone else. I just love sex and everything about it. But you know I'm 66 now I'm no spring chicken and it's just matter of time when I can't do it and men won't want an old whore. So I want to make the most of it as long as I can."

ME: "We know that."

HWR: "Simply put, I need more men."

ME: "I've tried to set you up, you refused."

HWR: "It makes me angry when you try to do that. I don't want your help finding a fuck buddy!"

ME: "That's crazy."

HWR: "Yeah maybe it is, but it is what it is. I'll let anyone pimp me out but you, as my husband you don't get that privilege."

ME: "That's fucked up."

HWR: "So be it."

ME:" "Guess I gotta live with it."

HWR: "Yes you do,. This entire conversation is making me hornier than I already am."

ME: "Sorry I can't."

HWR: "No problem I have Big John."

ME: "Guess the PGAD hasn't abated yet."

HWR: "No it hasn't. I'm gonna tell Gayle I'm ready, and I think I'm ready for the group thing from the bartender. Also I'm thinking of fun scenarios with Mark when he gets here."

ME: "You said you weren't going to do him."

HWR: "Yes I did say that. The last time I fucked him was maybe 45 years ago, a very long time. But I didn't say you weren't going to do him, now did I?"

ME: "No you didn't. Alright I think we're done talking. Now you know why I stayed out o the room and we both know my feelings. But U don't know yours."

HWR: "Simple, I used to not like you being there. Now I NEED you there. I love to perform for you, to be a cumslut for you. You watching another guy, a stranger fuck your wife while you watch has become beyond exciting, I can almost get off just by the thought of it. I will always include you and I will do my best not to assume anything and a the least check with you in advance."

ME: "OK."

HWR: "I'm gonna play, come watch me."

We stopped talking and went into the bedroom and she used her favorite dildo and Big John to several orgasms.

To all those hotwife husbands out there reading this. I find this to be a very emotional roller coaster. How do you feel?

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:18 pm

It's 9:10 now, dropped of HWR at Gayle's about 8:30 for a night of fun. As I write this she probably has a new guy deep in her magic pussy.

Wistful

Unread post by Wistful » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:19 am

Please favor us with the rest of the story, once HWR has returned.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:11 am

I will post ASAP.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:47 am

Can something be excitement and mundane at the same time. Sure can. Mr Commuter has been banging HWR like a drum. Yeah I know cliché (sorry, just couldn't resist) . This week he had her Monday (3/18) morning before work, then Tuesday (3/19) on his way to work and again on his way home from work home (just a blowjob). Then again on Thursday (3/21) after work to give her a facial. It's still exciting watching them have sex, but it's also a bit mundane, same guy over and over. I like waking up to them going at it, I am guaranteed to be there, yeah I know selfish. Afternoon's are sometimes difficult for me to be in attendance but I haven't as yet said no when she asks. I missed the Tuesday blow job but didn't miss the Thursday facial. Yes she did orgasm from giving head and from the facial.

Mr Commuter is becoming more than a regular, they've had sex more in the last few weeks than she and I had all last year.

Let us not forget the bartender. He's one of those guys that crops up from time to time, since her stroke he's become sparse. It feels like he's moving on to greener pastures but still keeping her in his loop. Wednesday (3/20) he stopped by before his shift. At times he's like a perpetual motion machine, 7:00pm they fucked 1st time, 7:10 they fucked again 2nd time, 7:20 they fucked again fuck 3rd time, then 7:30 she sucked him off. When they were done she was a cummy sweaty mess. But she was well satisfied having orgasmed numerous times. And I had the privilege of watching each and every orgasm, his and hers. In my best day I couldn't go 4 times in a row, and when I was able to multiple I never produced the amount of semen this guy produces over and over. For me the bonus was getting MD clearance, so I worked up a good erection BUT made sure not to cum, as the MD reminded me that it will be bloody, and I didn't want to gross anyone out.

The only downside for her was tiredness.

Mr Commuter wanted to drop by Friday (3/22) morning but she said no as she wanted to rest the entire day. Reason, she and Gayle cooked up a Friday night and she wanted to be alert. Well she didn't actual say no to Mr Commuter she told him that she'd give him a quick blowjob, that she wanted an unused pussy for that evening. Sure enough, 5:00am and she was sucking him off, 5 minutes later he was gone and she went back to sleep on a full belly.

Turns our she's arranged for 30 passes for Mr Commuter & the bartender.

Gayle had 3 guys lined up. It's been a while since she was Gayle's Friday's accompaniment. I dropped her off kinda late only minutes before their expected arrival.

She had me drop her off at 8:30 and called to pick her up at about 10:15. She was too tired to give me details but was still horny. She slept all Saturday not wanting breakfast or lunch, waking at dinner time.

Her retelling. Gayle had on only a robe and said she would shed it when the car gets into the driveway. She had one for HWR as well. A soon as the car pulled in the driveway, Gayle shed her robe HWR didn't. Gayle let them in and as soon as they entered HWR dropped her robe to the floor as Gayle escorted them to the spare bedroom naked. She said that she felt a little self-conscience, that feeling was a bit awkward, but in short order being naked was OK.

HWR said they were all rather handsome, all in their early 30s, late 20s. All tall, taller then her and Gayle by a lot. The three of them striped together. All had cut cocks, maybe 6" she estimated. One guy's cock was bobbing up and down as if it was ready to explode. Gayle laid down on the bed legs throw in the air and invited the 'bobber' to be 1st. As he entered her she motioned for one of the other 2 guys to bring their cock to her mouth. She was now fully engaged with both guys. HWR sat on the bed watching with her hand on her rollator. The 3rd guy rolled it out of the way and presented his cock to her mouth. She took him while holding his balls. She said he had so much precum dripping that it was like an orgasm. She said it tasted sweet, real sweet and thought she might enjoy his load in her mouth rather than in her pussy.

She said she watched as the other 2 guys swapped back and forth on Gayle, high-fiving each time. The guy HWR was blowing said he was gonna cum, she reached her arms around his buttocks and pulled him in so that he couldn't withdraw and unloaded in her mouth, She said it wasn't as tasty as his precum but tasty none-the-less. When he was done he withdrew and sat on the bed next to her. They watched Gayle get double teamed for a few minutes. HWR then told him to eat her pussy. He was reluctant which pissed her off. She said she quietly whispered to him proper sexual protocol.

Reluctantly he went down on her licking her pussy to several orgasm. The result for him was a hard-on. She said the guy seemed surprised at the result. Lesson learned. She said she told him to fuck her.

Side note, I've found recently, after her Internet surfing a change in her language, much more straight forward, even her using her hated term 'slut' a few times.

He responded himself and she opened her legs, he was in her now very wet pussy. She said he just fucked her, no technique, thinking just in and out is the thing to do. She said she wasn't interested in giving any more lessons and let him go to town. She said she had a few small orgasm, nothing earth shattering or substantial. When he was ready to cum she said she pulled him to her and told him to "fill my cunt with your hot cum". He did just that, she said she faked an orgasm trying to spare his feelings and and use it as a teaching moment. When done and he withdrew from her they got applause from a cum covered Gayle and her 2 fuckers.

The guys cleaned up as did HWR and Gayle. When they were gone she said Gayle asked how it was, she said so-so but that she was still horny. Gayle asked if she wanted her to get her off. She said she told her she was too tired. She called me to pick her up and then dressed.

We only live 4-5 minutes away.

On the way home after her telling me that she was still horny I offered to get her off. She said so did Gayle but she was just too tired and needed to sleep. Which is exactly what she did as soon as we got in the door.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:34 am

Sunday 3/24 after a phone call to HWR earlier in the day and an OK from me the bartender made a visit with a 'friend' in tow. I showed them in and asked them to please wait a moment. I went to the bedroom as HWR was just getting out of the shower. I told her he was here and had a friend, quizzingly. She asked what the problem was. I told her he's not alone. She yeah so what. I told her that was a surprise to me. She said remember I asked you if it was OK for "them" and I followed that by telling you what time "they'd" be here. I told her I missed that nuance, so please in the future be more specific, that I feel like I've been blind sided, that we had an agreement. She said she thought it was clear enough but would be more clear in the future. Then asked me if she was more specific would that have changed my answer. I told her no it wouldn't. I then reminded her that the group thing needed more discussion between us before going ahead. She said she agrees but this isn't group thing it's a 3-some. I said 4-some. She said NO a 3-some, you're not ready to partake yet. Sarcastically I said thanks. She told me to and entertain them until she's ready.

As I headed out of the bedroom I thought how I still haven't gotten to a comfort zone to entertaining guys that are waiting to have sex with my wife.

The friend was about 6-1", a little overweight, very dark skin tone, (no he's not black). As soon as he spoke I knew why, he was Hispanic, not sure from where but his accent, though I'm not capable of ascertaining exactly form where he comes, new guy was definitely Hispanic. He broke the silence by asking if we do this often. I said yes. He asked how often. I told him several times a week. He asked if she's good how can he get in on the weekly thing. I said, "if she's' good?", she has a pussy, all pussy is good. We all had an ice-breaking chuckle. He asks what are her limits. I told him she's in charge it's her limits. He smiles and says great, not sure I'll push the limits on my 1st time with her. This guy's a bit cocky (sorry for the pun). I told him any repeat visit is not his choice but hers. He says when he's done she'll want me again. Allrighty then!!! I asked the bartender if they've double teamed before, he said no. But they talked a bit before hand and they think it's best if he goes 1st but not finish in her so the friend has a good experience. I remind them the ultimate choice is hers.

Finally, what seems like and eternity, but in reality only about 5 minutes or so she exits the bedroom using her rollator, but naked. She says I'm ready, spins around and heads back into the bedroom. The guys strip down fast. The bartender says he's first. The friend says both together. HWR says no, the bartender is first and tells the friend he'll need to wait his turn. The bartender tells her to lay on her stomach on the pillow. She knows exactly what he wants as she obeys presenting herself to him for a rear entry. He takes the lube from the headboard and lubes himself and her. Then he's above her and slides in. She purrs and within minutes of his thrusting she cums. A few more minutes and she cums again, then a few more and she's experiencing #3. Shuddering and whimpering. He says he's gonna cum, pulls out and drops his huge load on her back and her ass dripping down her hips onto the pad I put on the bed earlier. She's covered in his cum, like he used a paintbrush.

When he dismounts, the friend mounts her sliding in her now stretched and lubed pussy. The bartender is stroking as am I. The friend is uncut, not her favorite thing but as she says cock is cock. He's thrusting but gets falling out of her. Each time she seems to get close to another orgasm he's out of her. Like all guy he announces his impending orgasm, shoves himself in her and lets loose. The bartender shots another load on HWR. Her back, and hair, and dripping on the pad. The friend withdraws and I wipe her back with a towel. She rolls over, props her legs on the pillow. I look to see his cum leaking for her magic pussy. NADA. The bartender moves up the her mouth and she takes him in, in minutes he's unloading again and she struggling to swallow it all. Finally a little of the friends cum leaks out, small load.

The bartender pulls out of her mouth and gets a towel for cleanup The friend looks at HWR and says pretty good, huh? When do we do this again? She says "ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies." He asks what the fuck does that mean? She says don't ask me how it was. He says tell me, pretty good huh? She says "3 1/2- 4 at best, no 3- 3 1/2". She says, sorry, but it is what it is. He says so I guess again isn't in the cards, huh? She tells him if you can improve your technique and shoot a bigger load we can consider it.

He's not happy, he gets dressed and leaves with the bartender sated but unhappy with a bruised ego.

I told her she didn't need to be that brutally honest, She asks why not. I told her just because you can be cruel doesn't mean you should to be.

She says she needs a nap to wake her for dinner.

Monday 3/25. Mr Commuter just left. I awoke to HWR riding him. She's enjoying early morning sex. She starts her day with an orgasm and full of cum then she nods back off.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:12 pm

Keep them cumming (pun intended). I'd still like to meet you for coffee sometime. Maybe in Pooler.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:05 am

Funny, that's the plan.

Pooler can work.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:12 am

Monday 3/25 Mr Commuter stopped by after work for a quickie. He arrived a bit early, HWR was still engaged with the OT therapy evaluator. He said he'd leave, she'd had none of that and told him wait until the session was over.

I got home just as the therapist was leaving. My timing was good for a change.

As soon as the therapist was out the door she headed to the blinds to shut them as we were in the gathering room with lots of windows. As she did so she said that we need to be quick as a friend was expected in about 1/2 hour. She stripped and told us to do the same. She bent over the couch and told him to "get in me now, we don't have much time." He did as told, but had some trouble without lube so he used saliva and finally got in her. He held her hips gently (one of her ailments is RSD) as she's sensitive to touch in certain areas. And he started thrusting, she met every thrust with one of her own. It was very hot watching them like this, in a different environment, for just lusty sex. Rear entry isn't her most favorite position, at least with me, but she's doing it that way more and more. I looked at clock as we had some time constraint.

2 minutes in she had an orgasm, 5 minutes in and she had another orgasm, 7 minutes and he was cumming in her. He was out of her and I watched as his cum started to drip out of her, very hot, very exciting. I couldn't resist and I tried to lick her but the position was bad. I laid down on the rug below her and she lowered herself on my face holding onto the couch for balance. I licked her sweet pussy as his cum dripped into my mouth. It was a great experience and the result was another orgasm, her third in about 10 minutes. The 3rd her most powerful, her contractions expelled the cum that as buried deep in her. When we were done. He was gone. We had only a few minutes before her friend was arriving.

Door bell rang and I answered it, only minutes after we were dressed. we greeted as she came in. Blinds still closed. She looked around and I saw her nose do a sniff and see the wet spot on the rug we hadn't seen. She looked a me with a grin ear to ear, smiled at HWR and said 'afternoon delight", I know the signs, you lucky bitch.

Little did she know.

Tuesday 3/26. HWR is starting a new round of in-home therapy. This week is eval again for PT, OT (OT intake done yesterday) & ST.

Mr. Commuter did her in our bed again on his way to work. They seem to be enjoying each other a getting into a rhythm, albeit a sexual rhythm. I asked HWR if there's something there we need to be concerned about. She asked what I meant, I said emotional, she said no. At least not at this point.

He called mid-day for a stop over on his way home, she asked me and of course I said yes. I made sure to get home in time to get full enjoyment actually arriving early. Mr Commuter called HWR. I couldn't hear the entire conversation only her side. "Sorry you can't make it, was looking forward to enjoying you again and hubby got home early to enjoy us as well." Her listening. "A friend sure, both of you sounds like fun, wait let me ask hubby. What, only him. I'm OK with it let me check with hubby. Yes I need to ask him." She had him on 'hold', and told me he can't make it but he has a friend as a stand-in, would that be OK. Of course I said yes, that he should use Mr Commuter's pass. Shorty thereafter her phone rang, it was Mr Commuter. After the call ended HWR tells me the friend feels too uncomfortable showing up by himself. So it looks like an afternoon of masturbation for her. And by the way he asked if it would be OK if they both came by later in the week. I told her yes.

Wednesday 3/27 3AM her alarm rang as usual for her to take meds. This time rather than going back to sleep she asked me if I was asleep. I told her no. She told me to lick her pussy. She hasn't done that in ages. It was a very welcome surprise. And I dove in. Several orgasms later and she was back asleep.

I received clearance from the MD to resume all activities without restrictions, but he did remind me that there may me be blood, not a very pleasant thought. I spent a few minutes with myself when I had a chance and he was right, my ejaculate was tainted.

OT eval was done Monday while I was out. PT called her to schedule an eval. I got the call about ST. It was the evaluator from before, the evaluator that is interested in being a hotwife. She said she had an order to evaluate HWR and she was waiting for available time to meet me anyway for coffee and a chat so this was a good opportunity. So we're meeting on Tuesday for coffee prior to her eval.

HWR said she wants to discuss the group thing with me in detail and that she'd like to get it done in next few weeks.

After the obligatory phone calls Mr Commuter stopped by on his way home from work. HWR was glad to see him. I was at home when he arrived. She answered the door and immediately took him by the hand and led him into the bedroom. She had his pants around his ankles and his cock in her mouth in quick order. A few minutes of sucking to make sure he was ready, she stripped, handed him the lube, bent over the bed and told him to "fuck me hard, like the slut I am." He did as told. I was stunned, she hates that word. I mentioned before that her language has been changing, this seems to be part of it. I'm going to say something to her when the opportunity arises. I sat in the chair watching the action and stroking.

He climaxed during her second orgasm. They generally don't orgasm together. She collapsed on the bed. He cleaned up and dressed rather hurriedly, then rolled her over, gave a kiss on the cheek, said thanks that he had to go and he was gone in short order. I hadn't cum and wasn't going to, she told me to get in her and I declined until a 'pure' ejaculation. She understood, repositioned herself on the bed and took out her Magic Wand and a dildo and did herself to a 3rd orgasm. However there was so much time since #2 it was like starting over again, this, her 3rd was more like her 1st. Too bad. After orgasm she covered herself, told me to wake her for dinner and she was out cold.

Over dinner I told her she no longer needed to ask me about Mr Commuter's morning visits. Just tell me when he's arriving She was pleased and thanked me.

Later in the evening the bartender called and asked if he can make a stop tomorrow Thursday before his shift, about 7pm. She asked me and of course I said yes. She was very pleased. When she's happy I'm happy, when she's sexually satisfied I'm happy. He called back a short time later to ask if he can bring a friend again, a different friend. I told her she'd need to call him back. After the call ended we had a brief chat about the group thing. She said it wouldn't be a group, it would be a 3-some, I reminded her there would 3 guys and her. She asked if I was ready yet, I said no, she then reverted back to it being a 3-some, as reminded me we've done that before, more than once. I had to yield on the numbers thing as well as the precedence. With some reluctance I said OK. She immediately called him back and told him yes and said she hoped it wasn't another arrogant ass.
Last edited by 2wheel on Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:29 am

Thursday 3/28 Mr Commuter came by early morning on his way to work. They had a very vigorous romp resulting in orgasms for them both.

Now for the 'bad stuff'. Ever had a miscommunication. Well we sure did.

I got a call from HWR Thursday about 1pm, this is pretty much verbatim.
HWR: "He (Mr Commuter) wants to come by in his way home from work about 3:30."
ME: "Sure. I'll make sure to be there."
HWR: "Great, I love when you watch me."
ME: "And I love to watch you."
HWR: "Reminder the bartender will be here tonight as well."
ME: "Yes I remember."
HWR: "Can he bring a friend?"
ME: "Yes."
HWR: "See you later. Love you."
This is where the problem arose. Her asking about the friend is the detail. I thought the conversation and the friend question was still about the bartender of which I already gave her the go ahead, but in fact she changed the subject back to Mr Commuter and was in fact asking about Mr Commuter bringing a friend.

So 3:30 I answered the door, and was surprised that Mr Commuter was tagging along a friend. They came and I asked them to please wait. I headed to the bedroom and confronted her, that Mr Commuter had brought a friend, She said I know you said it was OK. We had a quick chat over the phone call. Apparently we weren't on the same wavelength. She asked what I want to do now? I asked her in turn what she wanted to do. Without equivocation she said to have them both. I tried a little guilt by saying "if that's what you really want to do." It didn't work as she said, "yes it is".

I went back out and told them she a ready. Mr Commuter led the way, followed by the friend then myself. HWR was already naked on the bed waiting. She told us all to strip, as if we needed direction. The friend was maybe 40s, longish salt & pepper hair, beard, deep blue eyes, 5'-11" maybe 180#. Vey hairy chest even his back was hairy. Full thick public bush, like a forest. Nicely shaped cock, maybe 5 1/2-6". Mr Commuter got between her legs and used the lube she handed him. As he started to slide into her the friend was doing the same with her willing mouth. They were swapping back and forth every few minutes, I was stroking watching the activity thinking that this is the 2nd time today that he had her. HWR had a nice orgasm with the friend was in her. Then Mr Commuter announced his orgasm and filled her sweet pussy. As soon as he withdrew the fiend was in her, and only a few thrusts and he was doing the same. I gave them both towels to cleanup. She suggested to the friend that he might want to consdier a little pubic trim.

When clean they dressed, thanked us and left. She said she had a good time but was disappointed that she only had 1 orgasm, adding that she expects better of herself later. I told her we need better communication. She said she didn't want to argue, I agreed and said we're only talking not arguing. I gave her a towel to cleanup she said she needed a shower to be fresh for later.

Just about 7pm I heard the locked front door handle jiggle followed by the door bell. I opened it and as expected the bartender was there with a friend. He came in followed buy his friend. He didn't even acknowledge me. He headed straight to the bedroom. HWR was in the bed under a sheet. He threw the sheet off to expose her. He told her his name and told her to scoot down on the bed as they both got undressed. The friend was about 5'-8", maybe 175#, 30s, maybe 6 - 6 1/2 inches uncut, not her fave.

The bartender said, "he's gonna fuck your pussy while I fuck your mouth." He had her repostion on the bed as the friend got between her legs standing, she already had the lube in her hand and gave it to him. He lubed up as she opened her mouth awaiting the bartender's cock. As the friend was entering her the bartender said, "I told you she was a slut, not to worry she'll fuck anybody." As the friend entered her, the bartender looked at her mouth still open and asked her, "are you my slut?" She didn't answer, reached out to cup his balls and laid there mouth open awaiting her treat, he asked again, As the friend thrusted in and out of her she said, "yes." She opened her mouth again as his dick got closer. He said "I can't hear you." She said "yes, I'm your slut." The look on her face told me she was enjoying the fucking and the dialog. He asked her, "who will you fuck?" She answered, "anyone." He asked her "when will you fuck anyone?", She answered, "anytime." He asked her, "where will you fuck anyone?", she answered "anywhere." Each time she opened her mouth awating her treat.

He was finally in her mouth and she sucked him getting a rhythm between the friend's thrusts, it was like choreography.

The bartender unloaded his 1st salvo. HWR swallowed what she could the rest of his cum slipping past her lips dribbling down her cheeks and chin. He withdrew and stroked his still hard cock. The friend was still fucking her. The bartender told her to open her mouth and she complied, he shot another load aiming at her mouth, some she got most, the balance of his prodigious load covering her face. The friend said he was going to cum and shot his load in her pussy. She orgasmed with them.

The bartender continued to stroke his still hard cock as the friend withdrew. I got a towel and put it between her legs. She said "no lick me clean." I quickly got on my knees and leaned and licked her magic pussy. The bartender continued to stroke but this time aimed his cock at me and shot his 3rd load on my face as I licked her dripping pussy. She had her 3rd orgasm expelling whatever cum was deep in her pussy into my waiting mouth. I had a hard-on but wasn't sure I could cum un-tainted. The bartender had a 4th climax shooting another load on HWR.

The entire day's sexual escapades, her cumming while my face was buried in her pussy, a mouthful of cum and a bit of a facial was too much for me as I had a spontaneous orgasm. Fortunately I had dropped the towel beneath me as my semen was tainted (blood) and would have stained the carpet. The bartender quickly dressed, he thanked HWR for the good time she gave him and his friend, he kinda ignored my existence. He asked her one last time "are you my slut?" She said "no, I am a slut, but not your slut." He said "OK, till next time" and they left. She moved back up on the bed and said she needed to sleep to only wake her for meds. She was out cold in what seemed like seconds. As I cleaned up I noticed that my deposit was much smaller than my normally meager load, one of the side-effects of TURP is retrograde ejaculation.

I had a lot to reflect on.

I'm wondering if I write too much detail, if it'd be better if I wrote overview. What do you think?
Last edited by 2wheel on Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wistful

Unread post by Wistful » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:58 am

I read your every word. For me, the more complete the narrative the better--from a competent author like yourself.
(But maybe there are some posters who should stick with an overview--or is that just a matter of my personal taste?)

AZHub
Virgin

Unread post by AZHub » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:28 pm

The amount of detail you're providing is fine.

coastalkid
Pervert

Unread post by coastalkid » Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:15 pm

Don't even think of being less detailed. I've been riveted to your story!
Hope is not a strategy but it's still good to have! Especially if you don't have a strategy!
I get my denial the old fashion way, I married vanilla!