I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
samlowen

Re: I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

Unread post by samlowen » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:17 am

How do you and Mike feel about the idea of being shared and Anthony developing a bigger emotional bond?

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:22 am

samlowen wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:17 am
How do you and Mike feel about the idea of being shared and Anthony’s developing a bigger emotional bond?
Being shared is sexy to both of us but we need more time to consider. I don't have a date with Anthony this weekend so we have plenty of time to decide. Anthony's feelings for me are a concern because I don't have the same feelings for him. I really do like Anthony both as a person and as a sex partner. But I'm not even close to loving him and I think he knows that.

Carrie

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:38 am

Thank you Carrie for part one of the account of your trip, it is compellingly sexy, and I am delighted with such exquisite detail.
Loved how you interacted with Anthony in the limo , taking his hand and kissing him: Kelly appears like she is easy to get on with and seems willing to help you fit in, I hope your friendship develops, though by how you were received by the group ,you would not have to try too hard.
Nice plan to do the leg and foot show, Oh to have the privilege to see your little display, and it must have set the tone for the weekend.
Good planning with the jeep, and the daring and impromtu sex. you have packed so many delights into this that I will need to read the whole thing again.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:47 am

Carrie it may be the delights you have given us are taking a little time to take in, I have certainly enough thoughts to bore you silly.
Bad Granpa!

conflictedhubby
Experienced

Unread post by conflictedhubby » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:49 am

willingtoo wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:22 am
samlowen wrote:
How do you and Mike feel about the idea of being shared and Anthony’s developing a bigger emotional bond?
Being shared is sexy to both of us but we need more time to consider. I don't have a date with Anthony this weekend so we have plenty of time to decide. Anthony's feelings for me are a concern because I don't have the same feelings for him. I really do like Anthony both as a person and as a sex partner. But I'm not even close to loving him and I think he knows that.

Carrie
I consider myself a fan now, but I do have to ask as I have noticed portions where you accidentally interchanged Mike and Anthony in your recounting of palm springs and I couldn't help but worry this was more than a simple typo but rather you mixing them up on a more subconscious level. Do you think this is possible? I would prefer to know its my own projected anxieties (and much more likely) but I wanted to address it.

I have to say as well you recount it wonderfully and I am checking every few hours for a new post. Many people might be refraining from responding until the entire story has been recounted, I know that was my original inclination.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:00 am

conflictedhubby wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:49 am
willingtoo wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:22 am
samlowen wrote:

Carrie
I consider myself a fan now, but I do have to ask as I have noticed portions where you accidentally interchanged Mike and Anthony in your recounting of palm springs and I couldn't help but worry this was more than a simple typo but rather you mixing them up on a more subconscious level. Do you think this is possible? I would prefer to know its my own projected anxieties (and much more likely) but I wanted to address it.

I have to say as well you recount it wonderfully and I am checking every few hours for a new post. Many people might be refraining from responding until the entire story has been recounted, I know that was my original inclination.
Thanks for asking. It was definitely a typo. Not sure about my subconscious but who knows. I write both names often within an entry I may write both names many times, so I don't think there is anything going on in my head. I do know my feelings and I'm very honest with myself and introspective as many here will tell you. I think the typo's occurred coincidentally with Anthony's revelation of his feelings. I hope he isn't in love with me because that would likely end my sexual relationship with him. Mike would never tolerate that.

Carrie

lietva
Virgin

Unread post by lietva » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:14 am

Carrie,

Thanks for the exquisitely crafted update. Sounds like the trip met all your expectations.

I suspect that Anthony's feelings for you are stronger than he is willing to put into words, just yet. Unless he is just a voyeur - which, based on your words, I do not believe to be the case - he must feel a pretty strong bond with you to be willing to share.

I also noted the name juxtaposition. Even if your feelings don't rise to the level of love, it may be that you, Carrie, have stronger feelings for Anthony than you are able to admit to even your conscious self. Not that that is in any way a bad thing, or that your feelings of fondness for Anthony will ever outshine those for Mike. Just an observation. Then again, sometimes a typo is just a typo.

I hope you and Mike enjoy the ride. I, for one, am enjoying going there with you, however vicariously.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:25 am

rascalnvixen wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:09 am
Carrie, I was sensing something different in your writing from your first post after the trip and after this update I can see what it is. The descriptions you use are less factual and more personal than you have to date. I can feel the difference in how you are describing Anthony and your time with him. As long as everyone is on board with this, it can be a good thing to admit the change in your relationship with him. I'm a romantic at heart and I will ALWAYS have the greatest concern for the original couple in these matters, so I hope Mike is not hurt or suffering angst from A's revelations to you. I'll wait to hear the rest of your story before asking any further questions. I'm enjoying the story thus far and I'm really liking the detail you are putting into each event you are relating to us. Thank you!!!!
Rascal
Your suspicions are right. He is starting to have feelings for me beyond the sex. I sensed it by little things he said and did but I ignored it for the most part. I do like Anthony a lot, but just as a person and sexual partner. I'm nowhere near falling in love or will I ever. Mike has taught me what real love is, and I don't have anything like that with Anthony.

I think he is just very infatuated with me and thus sharing me with another man gets him very aroused. Mike has always told me that most men like him that want to share their wives must have feelings for them. It must be a woman he loves or is very involved with. He told us in the beginning if your have read the entire episode with Anthony , that the trip and sharing me were what he hoped for and may want. We were ok with that because we weren't obligated and he knew that fact.

Mike already said he wouldn't tolerate that. He is willing to let me continue unless Anthony becomes serious.

Carrie

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:31 am

What a whirlwind of experiences on this trip. It sounds like it was just like I expected it might be. The desert can be wonderful and it appears you had a great time out there. I think Anthony's feelings were an inevitable development of your involvement with him. I would have been more surprised if he didn't have feelings like this after all that you have given him. I hope the situation remains manageable for the three of you.

I imagine this new development increases the excitement quotient for Mike in both a good way (becoming even more turned on) and a bad way (abject fear!). What a journey. I can barely wait for the next installment!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:41 am

subtoall wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:31 am
What a whirlwind of experiences on this trip. It sounds like it was just like I expected it might be. The desert can be wonderful and it appears you had a great time out there. I think Anthony's feelings were an inevitable development of your involvement with him. I would have been more surprised if he didn't have feelings like this after all that you have given him. I hope the situation remains manageable for the three of you.

I imagine this new development increases the excitement quotient for Mike in both a good way (becoming even more turned on) and a bad way (abject fear!). What a journey. I can barely wait for the next installment!
Thank you so much for your response. It is appreciated more than you know. I agree that it was probably inevitable.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:51 am

Hey guys,

I have said what I am about to say several times but maybe many of you missed it.

I write here because we have received encouragement, warnings and advice that we could not have obtained otherwise. We feel like you guys are our support group since this is the only place we share this journey.

My posts are really journal entries but with much more detail than I would include if it weren't for you guys. Mike gets the details first hand and it isn't necessary that I write for him. I like thinking my writing excites you to masturbate. It's like I'm pleasing a lot of men as well as my lovers. I'd like to hear about how much it excites you it because it does arouse me. I LOVE pleasing men any way I can. A true submissive.

Mike has worked hard to find videos that give you an even more clear and accurate depiction of what happens. He has seriously spent hours looking for just the right video and he continues to do so.

Some of your responses are lengthy and we love them, but the easiest to answer are those that keep the questions simple and just two or three at a time. We want the longer responses but they sometimes are overwhelming when it comes to us responding back to you. Please simplify your questions, not your enjoyment of my entries.

I will most likely continue to write and post here because many of you have been so faithful. But my motivation dwindles when I don't get responses. I love hearing how much they turn you on.

Must get back to work. I'll write tonight.

Carrie

conflictedhubby
Experienced

Unread post by conflictedhubby » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:10 pm

for some reason I've been picturing him getting you a leash of some kind since reading part 2. To me it Feels like he's trying to lay the foundation of some kind of ownership display. How would you feel about that?

aguy4pleasure
Player

Unread post by aguy4pleasure » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:32 pm

Carrie,

You're thread is one of a few I read faithfully when posting. One reason is I love the way you write. You are clear and concise, yet still share the details that matter. You write about both what one party does, but how you feel about them as they happen. For me, women are a mystery, and each woman a different mystery. Wives like yourselves with strong, well disciplined partner and relationships, inspire me. Yes, I think you are erotic and sexy. However, I think it takes courage to do what both of you do. I love listening not only to how you feel as you surrender to another man, but how it feels as you return to your spouse.

What I love about you and Mike is that neither of your feel diminished by what you do. Rather, you each along with your relationship seem to grow more strong and vital as you take these risks.

And, yes, the videos Mike has shared have given me an even greater clue as to what excites you and how excited you may become. Please, continue sharing your words and the videos.

Best wishes,

Aguy4pleasure

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:02 pm

Carrie and Mike,
Thanks for sharing your story and your feelings and reflections.
In response to what has just been written, I would be more surprised if feelings weren't developing between Carrie and Anthony. The fact that Anthony seems to be developing some deeper feelings for Carrie probably helps explain why wives refuse to let their husbands fuck another while they fuck whom ever they want. They know eventually their men will develop feelings while most women can separate sex from love and continue to see the other for what he is, a good fuck. They can be impersonal like that.
However, I would agree that Carrie seems to be growing some feelings for Anthony, how could she not. There is a friendship developing there no doubt. Will it develop into love? I seriously doubt it as Carrie continues to profess tat Mike is her only true love. There is no reason ever to doubt that.
But it is believable that Carrie and Ant will develop a close friendship.
I am interested to see how Carrie and Mike keep Anthony in his lane.

wagonmaker1
Experienced

Unread post by wagonmaker1 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:24 pm

i didn't understand that u really wanted responces that much. i have read all of your posts. i do get very aroused when i read your story, i don't masturbate, i do have a hw myself that i share . & i know that Mike & Anthony are extremely lucky guys. i have looked at the videos & they are very hot as Mike says. u do write very well & a person can't stop reading till they finish what u have written. a question, did u say Mike will not tolerate Anthony falling for u, which by the way, has to be hard not to, he knows so much about u, or that he won't tolerste Anthony sharing u?

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:32 am

Good Morning,

This journey is unbelievable. If I told a friend they'd never believe me.

I forgot to add some things important to yesterday's entry. He understood that any sharing would have to be approved by both Mike and me. We are discussing it since I got back.

The three choices are the Man that has shared his sub with Anthony who is also a foot man and lives here, or one of the three that handed me their business cards on Sunday or "The Couple." All three of the men live within a 2 hour flight from here. They have the means and the desire to come here for a day or two to be with me. All are in their late 40's or early 50's so they meet my basic criteria. None are really good looking, but as you know, that isn't a priority of mine. They look strong and fit, educated and dress impeccably. Anthony says they are definitely Alpha and aggressive. As long as the man is aggressive, takes charge and demands to have his way with me I'm happy.

Of the three I found 2 of them attractive. I saw enough of each at the pool Sunday to see they were physically attractive and definitely Alpha. Anthony said they are part of the "Foot Guy" network that he and Aaron are connected to. In fact that's one way he stays in touch with those "Foot Guys." Anthony got them interested in the Investment Club after meeting them at different Foot related events. Anthony has attended Foot Night Parties all over the country. They haven't shared with Anthony or visa versa up to this point, but the other guys have shared with each other in the past.

Mike said, "We've gone this far, why not let Anthony share you. It's like me sharing you with the other guy too." I was surprised he accepted the idea so fast but he expected it at some point. Anthony told us it was a strong possibility like the trip. He vacillates as usual and I understand. I'm 90% in favor and if the limits are set and guaranteed, I'm 100%. In truth I think Mike is only about 70% there but we have time to decide. No pressure but probably just him making the call. I'm almost positive I will if Mike agrees.

Any guesses as to whom we pick? Let us know.

Also, I didn't want to describe the way Anthony complimented me. It just seems egotistical to write those things about myself but I thought it was important to ex[plain Anthony's desire to share me and how he feels emotionally about me. I accept the compliments as honest, but am uncomfortable telling you guys. It's hard to give up the negative self image even with all the evidence to the contrary. I worry that his feelings for me will intensify because my heart belongs to Mike and that won't change.

After the discussion about sharing me, which took a long while, we got ready for Dinner and the evening out with the others. Again I didn't smoke pot because I wanted to be on my toes socially and intellectually. There was Cocktail time and I met most of the people attending. I felt totally comfortable. When I saw Kelly towards the end of Cocktails she said I was a huge hit especially with the guys and the women noticed their attraction to me. I said, "Oh no!" She said, "Fuck the other ladies, they're just jealous!" I laughed.

Dinner was fantastic again. Awesome chef and service for sure! Anthony informed me that during cocktails he had made plans to play 9 holes of golf in the morning. A few guys were going before the big meeting and he wanted to join them. He said he'd be getting up early and I could sleep in before meeting up with Kelly. He said the meeting would be over by 2:00 and then he'd join me at the pool. He said, "After tonight you'll want to sleep in." He was right, after sex that night I wanted to sleep in. The most intense sex was Saturday night.

We went to the room around 9:30. He took me in his arms and started kissing me deep and passionately like the guy kissed Remy in the beginning of the Blacked Video but even more passionately. They were the most passionate kisses he ever gave me. I removed my shoes and he took off my dress. I had nothing else to take off, just dress and shoes. Then he took off all his clothes. His body still amazes me and turns me on. He was pretty hard but not fully erect. I went back to him and began stroking his cock. It was so sexy to feel it getting harder and harder in my hand.

He wanted me to sit on the couch again and put my feet in his lap. That began a long period of Foot Love. I pointed and flexed my toes on his command. He touched, kissed and nibbled on my feet. He worshiped them is more like it. He rubbed the inside arch of my foot on his cock. The area Mike likes to do it. Inside the arch where the heel becomes the arch. My feet are very soft there.

I love pleasing him with my feet and it turns me on knowing how much he adores them. When my foot is in his huge hands, it is so erotic for me because he could easily crush them. That makes me feel feminine, submissive and vulnerable.

Next he wanted me to pose on the bed and have sex with the imaginary man. He LOVES that like Mike does. I did some posing then spread my legs, pulled them up and pointed my toes. Then I began to touch and massage my clit, put my feet on the bed and began to move like a man was fucking me thrusting my hips in sync with the imagined thrusting of his cock. Anthony was sitting on the couch stroking his cock as he watched. He said things like, "Fuck him good Carrie. Give him your best" Almost exactly what Mike has said to me when went with the other men. He was imagining sharing me no doubt. He was clearly fantasizing giving me to another man.

I began inserting my finger and moving it in and out of my vagina. He was saying things like OMG that is so sexy. I said, "You really want me with another man don't you?" He said, "Oh My God YES!" Now I knew exactly what he was feeling because I knew it was exactly how Mike feels. He was thinking of me as his possession and giving me to another man. "Carrie give him the best fuck you can." I moved my hips as realistically as I could. I was giving imaginary man my best. We were fantasizing together just like Mike and I have done for so many years. I was getting extremely wet and ready for what might come next. I wanted his Huge, Gorgeous Cock inside me!

He came over to the bed and moved me sideways. He spread my legs and began giving me oral sex holding my legs up with his wide shoulders. Even though my legs were over his shoulders, his shoulders are so wide my legs were spread far apart. I know this is redundant, but Anthony is huge in every way and I LOVE it! I was really getting there after he inserted his fingers inside me and touching what I guess is my G Spot. He stopped because he knew I was close to coming and he obviously didn't want me to.

Next he put me between his legs. I lifted my feet so he could see them and pointed my toes. I began to make love to his cock like the slow motion blowjob video. I teased him first by swirling my tongue around sensitive area below the head of his cock and slowly licking the entire shaft. Finally I started to take his cock slowly into my mouth but kept moving my tongue rapidly on his sensitive nerve below the massive head. He was in heaven moaning and telling me how beautiful and sexy my feet are.

I could feel his cock pulsating and knew he was close to coming. He let me continue so I knew he wanted to cum in my mouth. he said, "God I love your feet!" He finally ejaculated. I pointed my toes hard and kept moving my tongue as long as I could then swallowed his sperm. Next I began to suck and milk his cock to take it all into my mouth and swallow. He was in Heaven.

He then climbed on top of me, lifted my right leg and drove his cock inside me hard. The Beast was present. He was kissing me deeply and thrusting like an animal but I was so ready. I was being consumed!

Just as I was close to coming he put his hand over my mouth. His hands are so huge it blocked my nose as well. He kept pounding hard and growling deeply. The Beast was fucking me. I couldn't breath. He gave me one quick breath then covered my mouth again as before. I was scared but I Exploded into the most unbelievable full body orgasm. It seemed like it lasted for 10 minutes. I quivered head to toe. I have no idea why, but breath deprivation is amazing. Like the last time, withholding my breath is scary but the air deprivation makes an orgasm like I've never experienced. Seriously, its indescribable.

Bing Search: "BBC stretches my cunt until it hurts Huge Cock tiny pussy Interracial Hotel"

At 5:00 is where it begins to really turn me on and reminds me of Anthony. Exactly when I feel Consumed! Mike found it for me just now. He's watching me write and it's getting him excited reading what I write.

When my orgasm was finally over, he started thrusting again. He allowed me to enjoy every second of intense pleasure. He never took his cock out. He kept me in the missionary position with my leg on his arm. It was the Beast and he fucked and kissed me a long time before he came. It wasn't as powerful as when he came in my mouth, but it was a strong orgasm. Again, I think I can feel him ejaculate inside me. Maybe wishful thinking.

I was exhausted and breathing hard ! It was a long day and I was tired but totally relaxed and definitely satisfied.

We both fell asleep and when I woke around 6:00he was gone. I slept in until 8:00 and then met up with Kelly.

Part 4 to come maybe tomorrow. I hope for more response from you guys. I worked hard on this. 5 minutes to read but 3 hours to write.

Carrie

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:10 am

Thanks for putting so much time into writing this so clearly. I know I haven't .. or choose not to prioritize the time to writing as well as you do -- other obligations are eating me alive right now also.

I'm really glad you're writing about a dominant guy taking pleasure in the prospect of seeing his partner having sex with others! I know from my experience that sharing isn't tied to submissives the way that some assume. Also it seems clear that what Anthony is getting from this isn't what Aaron took -- which was pretty clearly about power exchange that wasn't properly negotiated.

As always, great update!

❤️❤️

S

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:46 am

Carrie, I'm short on time right now but I wanted to let you know that I thoroughly enjoyed this part immensely. Very sensuous!!! I've never mentioned this because I didn't want to over step and offend you or others, but last night before bed I was re-reading your account from yesterday and got excited enough I had to rub one out, thinking about you and A and Mike reclaiming you. How you were posed and the grunts both of those very lucky men were making while giving you their best!! Thanks for todays update. Great as usual!!!

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:47 am

Carrie & Mike,

While I may not have been as prolific or expeditious in my comments and questions as sadie, solistice and a few others, I have been as captivated and enthralled as any with your amazing erotic journey and your cock-hardening sexual and submissive awakening. The “wank worthy” inspirations from yours and Mike’s tireless efforts to include us have been amazing and endless. As I noted from your earliest journal entries, your authenticity and willingness to reveal yourself to us is what pulled me in hook, line and sinker.

You are so much sexier, hotter and more attractive than you may ever allow yourself to acknowledge, but it is your intelligence, self awareness and ability and willingness to reveal yourself (with just enough mystery) that makes Mike, Anthony, Aaron (sorry if that opens wounds), me and many others to be totally smitten and infatuated with sweet little Carrie!

The journaling you do for us is truly unbelievable and a craving you have fed magnificently. It is understandable if you feel it has become a chore and perhaps overwhelming at times. It would be a disheartening loss if you decided to curtail your journaling for us. But you would never lose my adoration and affection. I would just hope you and Mike kept us apprised of your well-being and snippets of where you are on your truly amazing journey.

I would be remiss if I failed to comment on your Palm Springs trip. You’ve gone and done it again...simply blown us away with your splendid and brilliant retelling of the fabulous and cumtastic weekend you had as Anthony’s girlfriend. I was curious if anyone other than Kelly (and her guy) knew you were a “hotwife.” If Anthony hadn’t been developing more than sexual feelings for you, he wouldn’t be worth the trust you and Mike have extended to him.

As we all saw coming, Anthony’s desire to share your sexiness and submissiveness was inevitable. When men let go of their egos and the possessiveness ingrained by social and religious conditioning, they want to celebrate their gratitude for greatest source of happiness and pleasure life has bestowed on them, which just happens to be you for Mike and Anthony (and undoubtedly others who are granted the privilege of experiencing your sensual and submissive sexiness)! I’m leaning towards the Couple as the winners of the Carrie jackpot!

In perpetual lust & awe, HWL31

Observer1931
Experienced

Unread post by Observer1931 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:08 am

Another great coverage of the week end. How many times did he fuck you in the desert? Did he do it after lunch too.
Last edited by Observer1931 on Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:31 am

Carrie, as always, you tell your story so very well! It sounds like you are getting off more and more on being Anthony's fuck toy. If Phil and Kelly invited you to join them for some play, would you be up for that? Or maybe "The Couple"? I know that this would be a new thing for you, but I sense that the thought of being with another woman is starting to enter your head and maybe, just maybe, get you wet. It would be a counterpoint to being consumed by the beast. Beauty and the Beast, as it were. If Anthony or Mike wanted to see you with another woman, would that help you to let go and enjoy putting on a show for them? Or would being owned and used by "The Couple" be enough on it's own for you? Or am I completely off base and Anthony's big black cock is all you need?
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:41 am

I never considered myself a slow reader,but you have to be joking about five minutes to read your piece: Have your stop watch at the ready! I have to savour every word, phrase, sentence, paragraph, and complete opus. I have to to treat your prose with respect, and maybe pause for a wank at the juicy bits. sorry for under playing your oeuvre; . :lol:

Really bad grandpa. :oops:
Last edited by solstice on Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

6inches
Player

Unread post by 6inches » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:26 am

C&M

Well, Well, Well, our little Carrie has really become quite a lady!!! LOL, It seems as thought your trip to PS was really what everyone expected, but none the less hot!! I think a lot of your readers like to read, and are to intimidated to reply, there are a lot of lurkers. Also a lot of people don't have the opportunity to read daily, so maybe only once or twice a week.

It is concerning about how A is becoming more emotionally attached to you, if it got to bad you wouldn't want him stalking you, maybe its time to maybe back off a little or slow it down. Just my 2 cents. Enjoy the ride. "6"

conflictedhubby
Experienced

Unread post by conflictedhubby » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:42 am

Wow. I read the latest instalment this morning while getting ready for work and that's the only thing I could think of to say as I was blown away by how hot it was. I'm at work and don't have tIme to dedicate as to how incredible I find your retelling but I had to at least spend a couple of minutes to mention how amazing it is to read.
Last edited by conflictedhubby on Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

hotwivesforever98
Virgin

Unread post by hotwivesforever98 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:44 am

Carrie,

Your writing skills are second to none, for me as a husband, Anthony sharing you with his friends would be the ultimate high. Please continue to keep us informed on your journey.