Tease and Denial Techniques

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Cuckold Tease and Denial survey

Does your wife or gf use Tease and Denial (TD) in your relationship
20%
I introduced TD in the relationship
18%
My wife or gf introduced TD into our relationship
10%
Her bull or bf told her to use TD techniques on me
5%
TD techniques have trained me to obey her completely
10%
TD techniques have turned me into a cock loving sissy
8%
She uses some mild TD techniques on me
23%
We do not use tease and denial techniques in our relationship
7%

Total votes: 165

wannabecuck69
Virgin

Tease and Denial Techniques

Unread post by wannabecuck69 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:06 am

I’ve read many stories and blogs how Women have used Tease and Denial Techniques to completely take control of a man’s mind and body and allow the Woman to fully emasculate him.

I’ve always found these techniques intriguing, yet my experience is limited, but curious how often they are used.

frank r
Player

Re: Tease and Denial Techniques

Unread post by frank r » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:24 am

It was her desire to follow SIR's orders that she trained and learned how to turn me into a pussy boy

Fallenone19108
Player

Unread post by Fallenone19108 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:42 am

When I play with a couple I know where the husband is a cuck. I love watching the wife tease him with a Hatichi. She will lightly swirl it around the head. Then against the inside of the shaft. He it tied of course. So after 20 mins. of this. He is at point, a whimpering wet towel.

desertsub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by desertsub » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:27 am

When my wife put me in full time chastity she started using tease and denial on me. As a rule, she unlocks me once a week so I can shave and clean my cage good. Usually, before locking me back up, she will play with my dick or make me masturbate while she watches. I'm not allowed to cum under any circumstance! When I start to leak precum whatever action is going on is stopped and I'm locked back in my chastity cage.

My wife found that when I'm horny and frustrated I am much more submissive and loving to her and after I've had an orgasm that goes away for several days. Due to this, my orgasms are severely restricted, maybe 3 or 4 in a year and usually ruined. Under these conditions my refractory periods are pretty much non-existent! I am very happy with this now, I am always ready to do oral on her whenever she wants it and have come close to having an orgasm in my chastity cage while doing so a couple of times! I also love to just cuddle and hold her anytime she wants that. I may not get those short bursts of intense pleasure that I used to crave so much in my younger days but the 24/7 intimacy I now experience with my wife is a great trade off for me. We both agree that putting me in chastity and controlling my orgasms was the best thing that could have happened for our relationship!

fkmywfxn
Virgin

Unread post by fkmywfxn » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:52 am

I use tease and denial to get her super horny for her date.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:08 am

Teasing and denial plays as much mentally as physically and is effective in all cases no matter at what level or intensity. It is used unconsciously in normal romance play to sexually excite each other.. and can be escalated to the extent of the examples shown here to completely control a person. I love the psychological basis of tease and denial and use it to its fullest capacity in this lifestyle and I have come to realize that it can be used to ignite fires within someone that they never realized were there .. and the mental effects from tease and desire will remain with you forever and make you who you are today !! And well documented by the posts in this thread !!

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

jw_kk
$2 Ho

Unread post by jw_kk » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:52 am

Teasing and denial has been part of our intimate relationship since before we started the hot wife lifestyle.

The short version is that my wife discovered this as a means of imparting additional sexual control and domination over me, during a period in which we were in couples therapy, trying to recover our relationship after she caught me red-handed in an affair. Our therapist encouraged us, during intimate, sexual moments to disclose interests, fantasies, and real events to one another as a means of opening up communications.

In that time period, KK confessed an affair to me that occurred while we were engaged - the detailed description, protracted disclosure, and intensity of the experience caused me to have a hands-free orgasm and ejaculation.

Since that time, KK has used variations on that technique, “confession,” and dirty-talk about strange cock, and her naughtiest fuck-fantasies to get me hard, keep me hard, and control my orgasm, sometimes letting me cum, other times bringing me right to the very edge, then cutting me off at the knees. She’s become quite adept at it.

She incorporates masturbation into many of these sessions, letting me watch her pleasure herself with fingers or toys, while having me watch and listen. Other times she will look at pictures on her tablet or laptop of strange cock, men she’s recruiting for sex, and tell me all about what she’s thinking, talking about her plans for their cock.

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:56 am

L has used some mild T&D in the past, when we role played that her Dom "completely owned her". It was one of the rare times that I agreed to play along - not to have sex with L for as long as he ordered us to abstain. It was, um, unique, but not for me as a regular thing. The most frustrating thing he made us do was for L to lie naked at the foot of the bed with her legs over the edge. I was allowed to lean over her and enter her, but was not allowed to thrust. With my cock buried in her, I was made to masturbate her until she came, then had to pull out without cumming myself. Watching her orgasm without cumming myself was agonizing, but L really got into it and always wanted it after that. We still do it now and then when she gets the itch. I didn't always succeed trying to hold back my own orgasm back then, but really, really tried, and did most of the time. These days we can just have sex again afterwards - and L gets to cum twice. Not surprisingly, she still loves it.

Don

thekinkylist
Prepubescent

Unread post by thekinkylist » Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:25 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Just another pervert
My hotwife stories , My cuckold stories

mf2hd82
Prepubescent

Unread post by mf2hd82 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:59 am