Bull coming for a 7 day 7 night stay in our home

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Her Bull is staying for a week with her in our home

1. Should I stay and work from home while he’s here?
23%
2. Should I leave town, work on the road giving them total privacy?
24%
3. Should I split the time at home and away?
53%

Total votes: 127

stonemtncouple
Player

Bull coming for a 7 day 7 night stay in our home

Unread post by stonemtncouple » Fri Jul 05, 2024 6:35 am

My wife's Bull, really he’s more of a Boy Friend, is coming for a week long visit. He’s visited her several times in our home since we moved 500miles away from him 8 years ago. They see each other once a quarter or less. We travel back to Atlanta where he lives, he comes here to Florida, or they meet up at resorts.
His first few visits he slept in the guest room and she would go to him and fuck, then return to sleep with me. The last two most recent visits I gave him the master bedroom so they could fuck and sleep together. I moved to the guest room.
Curious what you think my plan of action should be this time?

He’s coming in 3 weeks so I have plenty of time to arrange things make plans, etc.

Ive posted previous stories of their Hot-wife-Bull relationship and my experiences with them as her Husband on here. They’ve been fucking each other since before I married her. They took a 2 year break while I dated and married her. Then got back together at my urging after we married. They’ve been fucking each other for 16 years now. I’ve been fucking her for 13 of those years.

atl0707
Virgin

Re: Bull coming for a 7 day 7 night stay in our home

Unread post by atl0707 » Fri Jul 05, 2024 9:57 am

You should offer to help them out with the cooking and cleaning at first. Once the house is done, go away on your own for a few days and relax without them being in your hair. Remember that waiting is the utmost in respect and submission. Don’t call them while you are away, as checking in repeatedly shows an attempt to control the situation, which could turn off the bull and anger your wife. Give him the grace of taking care of your wife and being with her independently so that you feel even more sidelined when you get home. Your wife will thank you.

Treat yourself girl
Experienced

Unread post by Treat yourself girl » Fri Jul 05, 2024 1:17 pm

This is not something we'd enjoy. We wouldn't want the buck moving in. It's always been one time only for Amy, she doesn't want to become attached to any guys, and only once has she ever fucked a buck in our place... usually in hotels, cars, buck's place etc.

I have no problem with Amy treating herself, but I won't give her away for a week.

Bridget_Joshua
Trainable

Unread post by Bridget_Joshua » Fri Jul 05, 2024 3:51 pm

One of our bull visits us once in an year for about same period of a week & that is really sexy where i have to shift to another room and he lives with Bri in our bedroom, for the time being i am not allowed in the room. All i can do is listen to them from outside. I enjoy my time preparing meals for them, driving them around for their dates, doing all the chores so they can ravish each other & keeping a romantic environment for them at home.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Fri Jul 05, 2024 6:29 pm

What does your wife want? That would be my first question.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

elina
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by elina » Sat Jul 06, 2024 3:23 am

atl0707 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2024 9:57 am
You should offer to help them out with the cooking and cleaning at first. Once the house is done, go away on your own for a few days and relax without them being in your hair. Remember that waiting is the utmost in respect and submission. Don’t call them while you are away, as checking in repeatedly shows an attempt to control the situation, which could turn off the bull and anger your wife. Give him the grace of taking care of your wife and being with her independently so that you feel even more sidelined when you get home. Your wife will thank you.
I agree with this, but then as Zorro says;
Why don't you tell your Wife that this is what you were thinking of doing but you will be happy to adopt oterh plans if She wants you to.

Also, actively go out of your way to help your Wife prepare for the visit and share Her joy of being able to give Herself to Her lover again.

Sincerely
elina

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Sat Jul 06, 2024 3:56 am

You and your wife should discuss. There are so many different dynamics to this lifestyle. A couple of Mrs guys spend the night when they come over, never had a longer term visit but it wouldn't bother me if it happened, but that's your dynamic. The guys she chooses for regulars are great guys, we hang out even when she'd not fucking. There's no denial/servant/submissive aspect to our relationship so I wouldn't be leaving for any other reason than I had something else to do. If your thing is more of a submissive type relationship than some of the chore suggestions and "giving" them free range of the house might be a turn on, only you can answer that ?

stonemtncouple
Player

Unread post by stonemtncouple » Sat Jul 06, 2024 1:31 pm

atl0707 wrote:
Terrific advice! Im going to follow it!

stonemtncouple
Player

Unread post by stonemtncouple » Sat Jul 06, 2024 1:38 pm

Bridget_Joshua wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2024 3:51 pm
One of our bull visits us once in an year for about same period of a week & that is really sexy where i have to shift to another room and he lives with Bri in our bedroom, for the time being i am not allowed in the room. All i can do is listen to them from outside. I enjoy my time preparing meals for them, driving them around for their dates, doing all the chores so they can ravish each other & keeping a romantic environment for them at home.
I like your comments and feel the same way.
He flys in on a Saturday early afternoon. Il prepare dinner Satuday and meals Sunday, leave them alone and work away from town on the road Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and returnThursday or Friday morning. He flys out late Saturday. That would give them 3-4 nights and days alone.

stonemtncouple
Player

Unread post by stonemtncouple » Sat Jul 06, 2024 1:45 pm

warmnsalty wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2024 3:56 am
You and your wife should discuss. There are so many different dynamics to this lifestyle. A couple of Mrs guys spend the night when they come over, never had a longer term visit but it wouldn't bother me if it happened, but that's your dynamic. The guys she chooses for regulars are great guys, we hang out even when she'd not fucking. There's no denial/servant/submissive aspect to our relationship so I wouldn't be leaving for any other reason than I had something else to do. If your thing is more of a submissive type relationship than some of the chore suggestions and "giving" them free range of the house might be a turn on, only you can answer that ?
I like your comments. We have done just about everything in the swinger hotwife lifestyle, orgies, gangbangs, swingers couples swap, lots of MFM. This guy has always been her one special guy that she has enjoyed playing with without me. I respect her wish since Ive had every sexual fantasy fulfilled by her and she continues enjoys MFM with me and several other Bulls.

I don’t feel our marriage is threatened in the least by her friendship with this guy. I believe she appreciates me giving her the freedom to enjoy him alone though she has never come out and said so.

stonemtncouple
Player

Unread post by stonemtncouple » Sat Jul 06, 2024 1:48 pm

elina wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2024 3:23 am
atl0707 wrote:
I agree with this, but then as Zorro says;
Why don't you tell your Wife that this is what you were thinking of doing but you will be happy to adopt oterh plans if She wants you to.

Also, actively go out of your way to help your Wife prepare for the visit and share Her joy of being able to give Herself to Her lover again.

Sincerely
elina
Great idea! I will do just that. I really get a kick out of helping her prepare for his visits. I love how happy she is with him. She takes a real vacation from the stresses of real life and lives in Fantasy Land during his visits. Very nice effect on her.

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Sun Jul 07, 2024 7:46 am

My wife had the fantasy of moving a lover in with us, so that she could have "two husbands" for sex whenever she wanted. We tried it but didn't even make it two weeks. Our learning was that the logistics of everyday living require a great deal of flexibility from each of the participants. Maybe more than they can give. We've been married over 30 years now and in this entire time there's only been one single guy (or separated but married guy) we'd consider moving in with us for any length of time. We decided to try it. It's the 1990s. Terms like "bull, cuckold, poly," etc. weren't in our vocabulary.

You have already experienced the "bringing a bull into the home" scenario to an extent and experienced some of what we experienced. And your wife's BF is probably more than just a BF if they've been having sex all those years. But it's good that you have clarity there. How will you go about your normal daily activities and incorporate your special guest over the long term becomes the question.

One bathroom wasn't enough Monday morning as we got ready for work and logistics had to be rearranged. Three people getting out of the same bed to get ready for work at different times isn't conducive to good performance at work, and it seemed like I was always bumping into her BF. And a home can get mighty small mighty quickly if personal interests and hobbies don't align. What to do with him when sex wasn't taking place? There was times when the arrangement was simply awkward for he and I. Not for sexual reasons, but simply from the perspective of meshing personalities and interests, I'd say.

Wife and I were younger then and we hadn't thought the practicality of it all through. We were in our 30s and decided to try it for a few weeks - the thought of all that extra sex was too much to resist, I realize now. By the end of week 1 threesomes weren't happening any more and her BF was trying to become her primary. He was moving too far too fast on the possessive scale and it alarmed her. We were lucky that ending the thing didn't turn into an ugly and tearful scenario and we are all still friends (she had sex with him a few more times after we discontinued the experiment). Now we know that what my wife wanted was probably some kind of poly arrangement, but we didn't understand that at the time.

Now with more experience under our belts, we like the arrangement where hubby (me) sleeps in another bedroom whether long or short term fun is taking place. Everyone gets better sleep that way and all of our fantasies/fetishes can be realized in comfort and safety. Overnights or long weekends is about as long term as we want to go, however.
stonemtncouple wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2024 6:35 am
My wife's Bull, really he’s more of a Boy Friend, is coming for a week long visit. He’s visited her several times in our home since we moved 500miles away from him 8 years ago. They see each other once a quarter or less. We travel back to Atlanta where he lives, he comes here to Florida, or they meet up at resorts.
His first few visits he slept in the guest room and she would go to him and fuck, then return to sleep with me. The last two most recent visits I gave him the master bedroom so they could fuck and sleep together. I moved to the guest room.

JayR693
Trainable

Unread post by JayR693 » Sun Jul 07, 2024 9:15 am

Most important aspect is your wife's pleasure! I like your plan to travel for a few days, but stay flexible so to make it the best possible experience for your wife!

stonemtncouple
Player

Unread post by stonemtncouple » Sun Jul 07, 2024 10:52 am

stevens4fun wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2024 7:46 am
My wife had the fantasy of moving a lover in with us, so that she could have "two husbands" for sex whenever she wanted. We tried it but didn't even make it two weeks. Our learning was that the logistics of everyday living require a great deal of flexibility from each of the participants. Maybe more than they can give. We've been married over 30 years now and in this entire time there's only been one single guy (or separated but married guy) we'd consider moving in with us for any length of time. We decided to try it. It's the 1990s. Terms like "bull, cuckold, poly," etc. weren't in our vocabulary.

You have already experienced the "bringing a bull into the home" scenario to an extent and experienced some of what we experienced. And your wife's BF is probably more than just a BF if they've been having sex all those years. But it's good that you have clarity there. How will you go about your normal daily activities and incorporate your special guest over the long term becomes the question.

One bathroom wasn't enough Monday morning as we got ready for work and logistics had to be rearranged. Three people getting out of the same bed to get ready for work at different times isn't conducive to good performance at work, and it seemed like I was always bumping into her BF. And a home can get mighty small mighty quickly if personal interests and hobbies don't align. What to do with him when sex wasn't taking place? There was times when the arrangement was simply awkward for he and I. Not for sexual reasons, but simply from the perspective of meshing personalities and interests, I'd say.

Wife and I were younger then and we hadn't thought the practicality of it all through. We were in our 30s and decided to try it for a few weeks - the thought of all that extra sex was too much to resist, I realize now. By the end of week 1 threesomes weren't happening any more and her BF was trying to become her primary. He was moving too far too fast on the possessive scale and it alarmed her. We were lucky that ending the thing didn't turn into an ugly and tearful scenario and we are all still friends (she had sex with him a few more times after we discontinued the experiment). Now we know that what my wife wanted was probably some kind of poly arrangement, but we didn't understand that at the time.

Now with more experience under our belts, we like the arrangement where hubby (me) sleeps in another bedroom whether long or short term fun is taking place. Everyone gets better sleep that way and all of our fantasies/fetishes can be realized in comfort and safety. Overnights or long weekends is about as long term as we want to go, however.
stonemtncouple wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2024 6:35 am
Thank you for sharing your experience!
Very insightful.
He’s on vacation and my wife is retired no kids or responsibilities, she’s a real Trophy Wife.
Fortunately our home is large enough to accommodate, 4 baths 4 bedrooms, three large common areas, hot tub, pool, pool table room so not cramped feeling fortunately.

Yes your correct falling back into a day to day routine happens so quickly. He wants household chores, handyman jobs to do when he’s here. Lucky Me!!

As the Cuckold husband I rather expected them to act like newly weds on a honeymoon and be constantly touching caressing, fucking etc. Nope.
When Im there he’s very reserved, won’t even kiss her. We have a private 5 person hot-tub he won’t even jump in nude.

My wife has shared with me that fucking between them during previous week long visits has only happened 3-4 times and mostly with his morning wood. That’s even when they are alone and have the whole house to themselves.

As a cuck I expect much more out of him but I guess if she’s happy Im happy.

stonemtncouple
Player

Unread post by stonemtncouple » Tue Jul 09, 2024 10:25 am

I planned out my work schedule during his visit.
I told them I was going to work out of town Monday-Friday.

He arrives at noon on Saturday so I will be around them Saturday and Sunday then Friday night and Saturday of his departure. He has a evening departure on the following Saturday.

I hope to see some kissing and flirting when we pick him up. Il play chauffeur and cook dinner for them Saturday and Sunday. Let him sleep with her in the master-bedroom.

It will be tough on me because of my cuck agst. My dick will get hard everytime they touch and if they go behind closed doors to fuck Il be standing on the other side hoping to hear her orgasm while stroking my dick. Its so difficult for me to sleep when he’s here. Im constantly trying to hear them fucking. Crazy!!

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Tue Jul 09, 2024 2:59 pm

stonemtncouple wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2024 10:25 am
I planned out my work schedule during his visit.
I told them I was going to work out of town Monday-Friday.

He arrives at noon on Saturday so I will be around them Saturday and Sunday then Friday night and Saturday of his departure. He has a evening departure on the following Saturday.

I hope to see some kissing and flirting when we pick him up. Il play chauffeur and cook dinner for them Saturday and Sunday. Let him sleep with her in the master-bedroom.

It will be tough on me because of my cuck agst. My dick will get hard everytime they touch and if they go behind closed doors to fuck Il be standing on the other side hoping to hear her orgasm while stroking my dick. Its so difficult for me to sleep when he’s here. Im constantly trying to hear them fucking. Crazy!!
It all sounds so exciting. You describe the feelings very well. I would feel the same. I hope the time goes well and that all three of you enjoy it.

stonemtncouple
Player

Unread post by stonemtncouple » Wed Jul 10, 2024 6:25 am

Thanks! Her libedo is revved up in anticipation of his visit. She’s wanting me every night! She’s pinching my ass and being very flirty with me!

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Wed Jul 10, 2024 12:16 pm

We found that to be a good approach, as long as I was good with it all too. I usually was. We can laugh about it now: between work, family (ours and his) and their need to be together there was always some kind of drama going on.
stonemtncouple wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2024 10:52 am

stonemtncouple
Player

Unread post by stonemtncouple » Wed Jul 10, 2024 12:55 pm

stevens4fun wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2024 12:16 pm
We found that to be a good approach, as long as I was good with it all too. I usually was. We can laugh about it now: between work, family (ours and his) and their need to be together there was always some kind of drama going on.
stonemtncouple wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2024 10:52 am

Wow thats a lot going on! He is a confirmed bachelor, never married for very long, I believe 10 months once and it ended badly, no kids, no pets. He loves his independence and his big boy toys.
All of our kids are adults and out on their own so plenty of privacy.
Great time of life for having fun!

stonemtncouple
Player

Unread post by stonemtncouple » Thu Jul 18, 2024 7:48 am

Nine days till he arrives. She is very sexual and turned on!
We had a mid week dinner date and fucked when we got home.
As I entered her pussy I said” Are you looking forward to Brians Hard Cock Fucking you Baby”?
She orgasmed right then!

Hima
Trainable

Unread post by Hima » Thu Jul 18, 2024 8:50 am

All your links to pix show "no longer exist".
Are they all deleted? Such a hot thread. I was excited to see your HW in action.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Jul 18, 2024 3:59 pm

stonemtncouple wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2024 7:48 am
Nine days till he arrives. She is very sexual and turned on!
We had a mid week dinner date and fucked when we got home.
As I entered her pussy I said” Are you looking forward to Brians Hard Cock Fucking you Baby”?
She orgasmed right then!
STM - So how many days in advance will you stop having sex with your wife, in order for her to be at a fever's pitch in anticipation of Brian's arrival? :shock: :lol:

stonemtncouple
Player

Unread post by stonemtncouple » Thu Jul 18, 2024 5:40 pm

Great question, Probably Sunday. Give her 6 days without.
What do you think?

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Jul 19, 2024 1:59 am

stonemtncouple wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2024 5:40 pm
What do you think?
STM - Seems pretty good to me. She ought to be more or less like the Tasmanian Dare Devil once the BF gets there. I predict he'll be naked less than ten feet from the front door, in that she will have ripped his cloths off. :shock: :lol: :lol:

elina
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by elina » Fri Jul 19, 2024 3:09 am

stonemtncouple wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2024 5:40 pm
What do you think?
Sounds reasonable,
And I admire your desire to ensure your Wonderful WIfe gets the maximum joy out of Her lovers stay.

But why don't you tell your Wife that you really want Her to please Her Lover and Herself,
and that you suggest you are cut off to ensure She is especially horny for him when he arrives.

Then ask Her when She thinks you should stop making advances, and reject Hers?
And maybe if there is something else you can do to increas Her Horniness?

Sincerely
elina