My intro - very long time lurker

Break the ice here and talk to us!
Mr916
Prepubescent

My intro - very long time lurker

Unread post by Mr916 » Mon Jul 08, 2024 9:49 pm

Figured it's about time to get on here and at least talk a little about me and my wife.. only because I know there's got to be a few guys feeling the way I do and we need to support each other right. lol

I don't know where to start but I can at least say we started out young.. the sex was hot and frequent. I was only 19 or 20 and she was about 23. We had our up and downs and at one point split up. She moved up to northern California(where her folks were at) and I stayed where i was at. Long story short I moved up her way and committed to trying to make things work.

We eventually married and things got complacent. I've always been the one to be more communicative so I kept talking about it.. eventually she gave me free reign to have a side gf, later on we tried the stag/vixen, then she took a break(I think I stumbled on to these forums around here), I got sick and had some ED issues and considered a cuck situation (again forum's helped me broach this topic here). She was thinking about it and i almost got it but the universe crapped on that parade. A little while later i got my mojo back and now I'm back to stag but I'm a SAHD so you can imagine how many women are knocking at my door lol. All the while she's still be in hiatus!

Altogether, we're probably talking 20+ years of our relationship in flux.. but here I am. A guy who lost his hotwife 10-11 years ago and even though I have permission to find someone else; I can't seem to find someone like my hotwife :(

Anyone else lose their hotwife?

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Re: My intro - very long time lurker

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:12 pm

Mr916 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2024 9:49 pm
Figured it's about time to get on here and at least talk a little about me and my wife.. only because I know there's got to be a few guys feeling the way I do and we need to support each other right. lol

I don't know where to start but I can at least say we started out young.. the sex was hot and frequent. I was only 19 or 20 and she was about 23. We had our up and downs and at one point split up. She moved up to northern California(where her folks were at) and I stayed where i was at. Long story short I moved up her way and committed to trying to make things work.

We eventually married and things got complacent. I've always been the one to be more communicative so I kept talking about it.. eventually she gave me free reign to have a side gf, later on we tried the stag/vixen, then she took a break(I think I stumbled on to these forums around here), I got sick and had some ED issues and considered a cuck situation (again forum's helped me broach this topic here). She was thinking about it and i almost got it but the universe crapped on that parade. A little while later i got my mojo back and now I'm back to stag but I'm a SAHD so you can imagine how many women are knocking at my door lol. All the while she's still be in hiatus!

Altogether, we're probably talking 20+ years of our relationship in flux.. but here I am. A guy who lost his hotwife 10-11 years ago and even though I have permission to find someone else; I can't seem to find someone like my hotwife :(

I lost her for a little while after her boyfriend attacked her. Things just kind of broke apart with us after a while, but then with time we got back together and got back into the swing of things. I really felt for her scary incident. I think we're even better for it. There are some dating sites that are specifically for swingers. You might try some of those and see how they work for you.

Mr916
Prepubescent

Unread post by Mr916 » Thu Jul 11, 2024 2:52 pm

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:12 pm
Mr916 wrote:

I lost her for a little while after her boyfriend attacked her. Things just kind of broke apart with us after a while, but then with time we got back together and got back into the swing of things. I really felt for her scary incident. I think we're even better for it. There are some dating sites that are specifically for swingers. You might try some of those and see how they work for you.
I'll check but right now I think it's more of a connection over anything physical. Plus this year she kind of finished menopause? If you can finish.. and she's just not as frisky as she used to be I guess..

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Jul 12, 2024 7:09 am

Mr916 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2024 2:52 pm
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:12 pm
Mr916 wrote:

I'll check but right now I think it's more of a connection over anything physical. Plus this year she kind of finished menopause? If you can finish.. and she's just not as frisky as she used to be I guess..
That could be a bunch of things that are making her less frisky. Continue to encourage her no matter what and love her to bits and you will have a wonderful marriage.