Poly with a Cuckold Twist

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Re: Poly with a Cuckold Twist

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:56 am

Lensman2000 wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:32 pm
I love your pedicure anecdote. It's just another example of your family personally and publicly normalizing an arrangement that works for you but flaunts social norms.

Sorry to hear about your probable forced move to the far north. At least the destination is a great city (weather permitting). I spent my college years in FL and still miss basking comfortably on the beach in mid winter. As you noted, however, the state has changed a lot politically. Sadly, some fringe Q-anon ideas have found footholds in state politics and public schools there in recent years. Hopefully you'll find a warm and welcoming social climate in the chilly Twin Cities.
Thanks. I think you can be serious and also have fun with this LS and we've tried to blend both. I felt really embarrassed sitting there with cotton between my toes as the sweet Vietnamese lady painted my toe nails black. But, I loved it in a humiliation way that only cuckolds can appreciate. Sarah told me I looked very "goth" with my black toenails. Aaron whispered to me that no, I just looked like a cuckold. I wore sandals so there was no hiding them on the way home.

Yeah, we are fed up with the constant embarrassment of Florida politics. There are very good business reasons for me to relocate to the Midwest, so the move also makes economic sense. My oldest entered junior high this year, so if we are going to move, we need to decide at the end of this school year. I have a realtor looking for a larger piece of property so we can build a house. We're all really impressed with the Twin Cities. There are more things in life than the weather!

Lensman2000
Player

Unread post by Lensman2000 » Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:00 pm

Sounds like a move to Minnesota will work well for you and family on several fronts. Please vote in FL while you still have a voice there!

snooper56
Trainable

Unread post by snooper56 » Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:28 am

Subguy, I remember how Jamal And Sarah met, but I don't recall anything about Aaron. I think your other thread starts out talking about her boyfriend Aaron. Is it an interesting story as well?

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:15 am

I the reverse, know all about how her and Aaron but nothing about Jamal - must have missed that bit. - tbh I've not much of a clue who he even is.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:43 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:15 am
I the reverse, know all about how her and Aaron but nothing about Jamal - must have missed that bit. - tbh I've not much of a clue who he even is.

Chris
snooper56 wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:28 am
Subguy, I remember how Jamal And Sarah met, but I don't recall anything about Aaron. I think your other thread starts out talking about her boyfriend Aaron. Is it an interesting story as well?
Sarah and I were active in a swinger's group and Aaron and his FWB were regulars in that same group. That's where we first met Aaron. All four of us enjoyed each other sexually and we also became friends. Eventually, Aaron's play partner took a job out of the state and moved. At that point, we started playing with just Aaron. And then, of course, we "morphed" into where we are today, going through the various stages of MFM three-ways to hotwife where I didn't play and she did, to full cuckold and then to poly.

At one point, about 4 years ago, Aaron and Sarah had a falling out. I have covered it in my thread, so I won't go into details; but they separated for a couple of years. During that time, she met this young black guy, Jamal. It was instant "lust" love between them and he even moved in with us at one point. It was incredibly hot sex, but eventually the age difference became more of an issue (he was 14 years younger). Also, he started to get a bit too possessive. When a job promotion was offered to him out of state, we encouraged him to take it. There were no hard feelings and he apparently found someone and is very happy. In retrospect, it's clear that Jamal was a rebound boyfriend after Aaron. Still, he and Sarah had amazing, rock-her-world sex with him and that's always a good thing. Shortly after that, she "reconnected" with Aaron and the rest is history.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:28 am

Thank you subguy80, this has brought it all back into my memory again. I had read the Jamal episode and as usual it was brilliantly narrated in detail. I've followed your thread from the start and always found your posts extremely interesting and well worth reading. Your lifestyle might be different to mine but the way you've described the steps, it really has always seemed one in which you might be perfectly suited and find great contentment. Please continue to update from time to time and thank you.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

starman2
Experienced

Unread post by starman2 » Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:44 am

great story of your life love to hear more

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:01 am

A couple of months back, my wife, Sarah, Aaron and I went out to a bar and they brought a guy back to our place for sex. I watched for a while and he was a real "Energizer Bunny" type in bed. They haven't seen each other since then, although there has been a lot of texting and sexting. Yesterday that changed when this guy, Pedro, brought his FWB to Aaron's house for some play. Sarah and Aaron were very excited. She had fun with the guy the first time and Aaron was anxious to have sex with the girlfriend.

Apparently, it was sort of a disaster. The FWB was sexy enough, but Aaron didn't "click" with her. Sarah said this girl was a "whiner" and only wanted to take a 1/3 of his cock inside her. She acted like she was in pain rather than having fun. That's a real turn off for Aaron. He also doesn't like screamers, which, apparently, was the case with this gal.

When you are so sexually compatible with someone, as Sarah and Aaron are, it's easy to forget that it doesn't always work out with others. Aaron is a big boy and not every woman can handle his cock, but according to Sarah, there was more. Maybe this woman had a smaller vagina, although this Pedro wasn't small, so you'd think she could do better than 1/3 of Aaron's cock. Also, she wasn't willing to try to have fun in other ways. It sounds like she just wasn't into the whole play thing, which is fine. That's her choice. So, Pedro and his friend left after about an hour.

Sarah said she and Aaron still had fun, spending the afternoon and evening alone at his place. She came home a while ago and we'll have a quiet Sunday afternoon together here at our place.

meesadan
Trainable

Unread post by meesadan » Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:43 am

Nice that you had your Sunday together, but quite hot that they brought Pedro back with his girlfriend. Sorry it turned out to be a downer for Aaron, but I hope Sarah was able to play with the "Energizer Bunny" for a repeat of the good time.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:05 am

subguy80 wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:01 am
A couple of months back, my wife, Sarah, Aaron and I went out to a bar and they brought a guy back to our place for sex. I watched for a while and he was a real "Energizer Bunny" type in bed. They haven't seen each other since then, although there has been a lot of texting and sexting. Yesterday that changed when this guy, Pedro, brought his FWB to Aaron's house for some play. Sarah and Aaron were very excited. She had fun with the guy the first time and Aaron was anxious to have sex with the girlfriend.

Apparently, it was sort of a disaster. The FWB was sexy enough, but Aaron didn't "click" with her. Sarah said this girl was a "whiner" and only wanted to take a 1/3 of his cock inside her. She acted like she was in pain rather than having fun. That's a real turn off for Aaron. He also doesn't like screamers, which, apparently, was the case with this gal.

When you are so sexually compatible with someone, as Sarah and Aaron are, it's easy to forget that it doesn't always work out with others. Aaron is a big boy and not every woman can handle his cock, but according to Sarah, there was more. Maybe this woman had a smaller vagina, although this Pedro wasn't small, so you'd think she could do better than 1/3 of Aaron's cock. Also, she wasn't willing to try to have fun in other ways. It sounds like she just wasn't into the whole play thing, which is fine. That's her choice. So, Pedro and his friend left after about an hour.

Sarah said she and Aaron still had fun, spending the afternoon and evening alone at his place. She came home a while ago and we'll have a quiet Sunday afternoon together here at our place.

Why am I just seeing this update now? Heck of a hot situation with your wife and Aaron but shame that the fwb created a bit of a hassle for everyone.

I can't imagine my girlfriend not only having a lover but her lover also sharing her with other men. That certainly pushes every single one of my cuckold buttons in all the right ways.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:42 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:05 am
I can't imagine my girlfriend not only having a lover but her lover also sharing her with other men. That certainly pushes every single one of my cuckold buttons in all the right ways.
Yes, the two of them have always had the understanding that they each have the option of playing, either together with others, or individually. Most of their play lately has been together with this group of swingers they have found and really like. Unfortunately, I usually don't get to participate in those sessions unless they're held at our house.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:38 pm

subguy80 wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:42 pm
ucaneffher wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:05 am
Yes, the two of them have always had the understanding that they each have the option of playing, either together with others, or individually. Most of their play lately has been together with this group of swingers they have found and really like. Unfortunately, I usually don't get to participate in those sessions unless they're held at our house.
Just like your wife having a boyfriend, I also find myself wanting my girlfriend to have a boyfriend, too. I originally started with wanting it to be just sexual but the more time that passes, the more that I feel that I want her to get a boyfriend, and have her own relationship. I feel that I want to have to respect her intimate time and space with him and accept that she is also his girlfriend and is emotionally attached to him. Obviously, this is something that I find myself wanting both while she is my girlfriend and later when she becomes my wife.

Watching my girlfriend/wife date and bring her boyfriend home for the first time for me to meet is something I want. Oddly enough if I have a daughter later on, I will have to deal with both my wife and my daughter bringing their boyfriends home for me to meet but then seeing him come and pick them up for their dates. I'm probably going to be that guy that just has the women in his life bringing their boyfriends to "meet the dad" or "meet the husband"

Anyway sorry to ramble on... regarding your situation, while it is definitely hot, I can see how you can feel a little left out during the times you arent invited. I have also felt excluded myself when my e- gf would go to a bunch of parties, BBQs, family events, and bar hopping/dancing with her boyfriend instead of me. There were even times when she would take him to gatherings that mutual friends of mine and hers would have which really pushed me over the edge.

I eventually accepted my place as her secondary boyfriend (something I had really asked her to make me in the first place) and stopped complaining to her about her being so involved with her BF and I just learned to go on Facebook and go through our mutual friends' profiles to look for the pictures of my girlfriend being another mans girlfriend.

It took me over 2 years to get used to seeing my girlfriend fully dating another man and seeing their pictures together plastered all over social media. Unfortunately, I just couldn't get used to seeing her having a relationship with another man soon enough and my jealousy manifested itself before I came to full realization and acceptance that her being in a relationship with another man is what I wanted. Shortly after leaving her, I experienced extreme regret because I felt that delayed effect finally kicking in and accepting that she had done everything that I wanted- belonging to another man while still keeping me in her life. I kicked myself for not having given her more time as well as giving myself at least another 6 months to truly embrace the lifestyle we led for the past 2 years. I know that if I would have stayed with her 2,3 or, 4 more months, It would have finally sunken in my head that our life was going to be like that and that I would have to get used to her having another relationship and not always being available to me. I accepted that change once it was too late.

Right now I find myself waiting for my new gf to fully dive into the lifestyle and if one day she tells me that she wants a boyfriend, then I will be signing up to try this all over again and hopefully with better results and me adapting faster to her having a serious relationship with another man. Who knows, maybe down the road I'll find myself answering the door at 7pm for a young man coming to pick up my 19 year old daughter for their date and at 7:30pm another man will be ringing my doorbell to pick up my wife for their date. I'd like her to have a man I trust, who I can feel comfortable and safe letting her go on a month long vacation or random sleepovers throughout the week.

While I don't believe I would want to be a full time secondary man to my gf/wife.. I can be flexible and take turns letting the other man be her primary partner. I did have a dream that before having our children, for a temporary time, I live with my girlfriend and her boyfriend and I become just the friend while he is 100% primary. I'd love to rent out an apartment for 6 months and for those entire 6 months only he fucks her and dates her while I am witnessing it all under the same roof every day and every night.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:07 pm

We tried something a couple of months ago that is working very well for us. We decided to have "date nights." That's not a new idea. Many couples do it, but ours has a few different twists. Sarah and Aaron have their own date nights, where they decide what to do. Maybe it's something like a romantic dinner or an overnight at a hotel. Sarah and I also have our own date nights, which always end with her sleeping in my/our bedroom afterwards. I am chastity-cage-free those nights, even though we don't have PIV sex. But, that means I'll get off by one of several fun ways.

The other type of date night is when all three of us have a "date night," together. By that, I mean group/three-way play. Funny, we spend more time together, but unless we plan on a 3-way, it doesn't happen much. We plan for it and make an evening of it. There are several variations, but I always get a creampie at the end, which I love.

Aaron and I also have a "boy's night" out where we have a beer and burger and discuss how things are going between us and how we can all get what we want and need out of the arrangement.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:16 pm

subguy80 wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:07 pm
We tried something a couple of months ago that is working very well for us. We decided to have "date nights." That's not a new idea. Many couples do it, but ours has a few different twists. Sarah and Aaron have their own date nights, where they decide what to do. Maybe it's something like a romantic dinner or an overnight at a hotel. Sarah and I also have our own date nights, which always end with her sleeping in my/our bedroom afterwards. I am chastity-cage-free those nights, even though we don't have PIV sex. But, that means I'll get off by one of several fun ways.

The other type of date night is when all three of us have a "date night," together. By that, I mean group/three-way play. Funny, we spend more time together, but unless we plan on a 3-way, it doesn't happen much. We plan for it and make an evening of it. There are several variations, but I always get a creampie at the end, which I love.

Aaron and I also have a "boy's night" out where we have a beer and burger and discuss how things are going between us and how we can all get what we want and need out of the arrangement.
That sounds like a wonderful arrangement. I would love to have something similar and also would love it if her boyfriend and i became best friends and did all types of guy stuff and hanging out. I'd imagine that it would be super cool to have a best friend who is also your girlfriend or wife's partner.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:08 am

subguy80 wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:07 pm

Are you and Aaron out as just friends or is there still the dynamic of alpha and beta? Does he ever have you in a sexual way when it’s just you two at home?
See our pics in the Hotties under My Wife Debbie

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:43 am

D+D wrote:
Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:08 am
Are you and Aaron out as just friends or is there still the dynamic of alpha and beta? Does he ever have you in a sexual way when it’s just you two at home?
When Aaron and I have our "boy's night out," it's an opportunity to discuss how things are going, usually with a focus on Sarah. She has a tough job, balancing us both and giving us each her attention. So, a lot of what we discuss is how to please her and how we can support her. But, there is also some negotiating between Aaron and me. For example, on the nights that Sarah sleeps with me, he had developed a habit of coming into my room the next morning and carrying her back to his "den," Tarzan-style to fuck her. That was sort of funny at first, but it began to irritate me because I enjoyed cuddling with her in bed on those mornings. We would also have some good talks. So, I brought that up and now he doesn't carry her off anymore. So, I got a "win" in that case, but as part of that, he said he wants her pussy fresh and "unused" when she does go back to bed with him. Sarah and I don't have PIV sex, but I would often give her oral and bring her to orgasm. So, I have to do that in the evening and not the next morning before she returns to his bed.

These little rules help keep the alpha/beta "cuckold" dynamic alive. During those "boy's nights," he always wants me in my chastity cage. We don't use the cage on a regular basis much anymore. He and Sarah use it selectively. The reason for that is primarily because of my need to be able to masturbate (another thing we negotiated). So, even when he and I are out for a beer and hamburger, my penis is locked up and that's pretty powerful. At some point when we're back home (I never know when), he'll give me his key and tell me "OK, you can take it off now." Once he forgot and I had to wear it to bed. Then, I had to ask him to unlock me the next morning.

Also, this might sound silly, but months ago, I established the ritual of thanking him for giving Sarah such good sex. He likes to hear it and I like to say it. It's a game, but it's a serious game. There is something very erotic about just saying "Thank you for fucking Sarah so well" out loud to him and it reinforces the dynamic. So, I always make sure I tell him that, in one way or another, on our nights' out. So, yeah, we are consistently keeping the dom/sub sexual dynamic strong.

Aaron will use me for sex, both when Sarah is present and also when she's not. I give better blow jobs (her mouth is too small) and he likes his cock sucked. So, sometimes when it's just the two of us, he'll motion me toward his crotch and I know what he wants. On rare occasions, he'll also fuck me. That usually happens when Sarah isn't available and he's horny.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:38 am

I like your beta relationship with Aaron

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:31 pm

subguy80 wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:43 am
D+D wrote:
Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:08 am
When Aaron and I have our "boy's night out," it's an opportunity to discuss how things are going, usually with a focus on Sarah. She has a tough job, balancing us both and giving us each her attention. So, a lot of what we discuss is how to please her and how we can support her. But, there is also some negotiating between Aaron and me. For example, on the nights that Sarah sleeps with me, he had developed a habit of coming into my room the next morning and carrying her back to his "den," Tarzan-style to fuck her. That was sort of funny at first, but it began to irritate me because I enjoyed cuddling with her in bed on those mornings. We would also have some good talks. So, I brought that up and now he doesn't carry her off anymore. So, I got a "win" in that case, but as part of that, he said he wants her pussy fresh and "unused" when she does go back to bed with him. Sarah and I don't have PIV sex, but I would often give her oral and bring her to orgasm. So, I have to do that in the evening and not the next morning before she returns to his bed.

These little rules help keep the alpha/beta "cuckold" dynamic alive. During those "boy's nights," he always wants me in my chastity cage. We don't use the cage on a regular basis much anymore. He and Sarah use it selectively. The reason for that is primarily because of my need to be able to masturbate (another thing we negotiated). So, even when he and I are out for a beer and hamburger, my penis is locked up and that's pretty powerful. At some point when we're back home (I never know when), he'll give me his key and tell me "OK, you can take it off now." Once he forgot and I had to wear it to bed. Then, I had to ask him to unlock me the next morning.

Also, this might sound silly, but months ago, I established the ritual of thanking him for giving Sarah such good sex. He likes to hear it and I like to say it. It's a game, but it's a serious game. There is something very erotic about just saying "Thank you for fucking Sarah so well" out loud to him and it reinforces the dynamic. So, I always make sure I tell him that, in one way or another, on our nights' out. So, yeah, we are consistently keeping the dom/sub sexual dynamic strong.

Aaron will use me for sex, both when Sarah is present and also when she's not. I give better blow jobs (her mouth is too small) and he likes his cock sucked. So, sometimes when it's just the two of us, he'll motion me toward his crotch and I know what he wants. On rare occasions, he'll also fuck me. That usually happens when Sarah isn't available and he's horny.
Thank you for your awesome response. Your poly relationship is certainly a thing of beauty. I understand how it feeds you as a beta to thank Aaron. I thank the man who gives sex to my wife by message for “making her happy”.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Dec 25, 2022 5:31 am

D+D wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:31 pm
I understand how it feeds you as a beta to thank Aaron. I thank the man who gives sex to my wife by message for “making her happy”.
Does he text you back? I'd love to know what his reaction is. Sometimes I try and "get into the head" of a guy who gets a compliment like that from the husband of a wife he's fucking. How does that make him feel? Just curious.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sun Dec 25, 2022 8:08 pm

subguy80 wrote:
Sun Dec 25, 2022 5:31 am
D+D wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:31 pm
I understand how it feeds you as a beta to thank Aaron. I thank the man who gives sex to my wife by message for “making her happy”.
Does he text you back? I'd love to know what his reaction is. Sometimes I try and "get into the head" of a guy who gets a compliment like that from the husband of a wife he's fucking. How does that make him feel? Just curious.
Really nothing demeaning to me. He tells me he enjoys her and she makes him happy too. She likes for me to thank him though and it is humbling me.

snooper56
Trainable

Unread post by snooper56 » Sun Jan 01, 2023 4:32 am

Happy new year to the three of you.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:55 pm

snooper56 wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 4:32 am
Happy new year to the three of you.
Thank you! And happy new year to you.

As we start off a new year, I thought I'd share an observation about sex in a poly relationship, at least our sex.

As most readers know, we’re trying to retain and even enhance the cuckold aspect of our poly marriage. We’ve found that fetish and BDSM are becoming a larger part of our sex play than in the past. Aaron introduced us to BDSM years ago and he is quite skilled in flogging and bondage, in particular. Lately he has been teaching Sarah how to wield a flogger and some rope tricks to use on me.

The drawback is it usually takes some time and planning, which makes it fun for a “play night.” We've rigged up a flogging station in our garage (We don't have basements in Florida), with a couple of inconspicuous shoulder-height rings (so the boys don't notice). They are about 6 feet apart and they’ll clamp my wrists to each ring, with me naked. They never draw blood, but my back side gets a workout and it is something we all enjoy. I especially enjoy the submissive aspect of flogging.

Aaron bought me a “toy” called “The Humbler.” Google it. The device clamps your balls while you’re on your hands and knees. You can’t move. Sometimes I’ll be constrained that way while they fuck next to me. Sometimes Aaron will use a leather “slapper” and slap my balls. Sarah has also gotten into my ball torture.

It may not sound like much, being tied naked to a chair is pretty erotic, especially if they leave me to go and have sex.

What’s interesting, and new, is that Sarah is joining in on the BDSM play, which I find incredibly sexy. At first I thought she did it because she knew I liked it, but now I think she’s enjoying it, herself.

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:43 pm

subguy80 wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:55 pm
Aaron bought me a “toy” called “The Humbler.” Google it. The device clamps your balls while you’re on your hands and knees. You can’t move. Sometimes I’ll be constrained that way while they fuck next to me. Sometimes Aaron will use a leather “slapper” and slap my balls. Sarah has also gotten into my ball torture.
I had never considered it before, but I can only imagine what it would be like for him to fuck you... while you are in the humbler.

elina

Unread post by elina » Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:27 am

Happy New Year to you, Sarah and Aaron

Really good to hear Sarah is starting to enjoy Her more dominant sides, in particular that She is starting to enjoy torturing your balls.
I hope that you demonstrate your appreciation of what She is doing.
So fitting for a sub-male learning the ropes to be constrained in a humbler while his superiors are enjoying sex with each other.

Please keep us posted.

Sincerely
elina

tito123177
Trainable

Unread post by tito123177 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:16 pm

Hey subguy80!, I have followed your story for some time, It's an amazing relationship you three have, I hope I can achieve that poly relationship someday.

I'm working on a series of videos for a cuckold visual novel and I'm planning on implementing some kind of marriage ceremony for the wife and her lover, that is because your ceremony inspired me to add it to the story, I hope you don't mind it, and if you like you can give me some ideas that you would have wanted to do in your actual ceremony but couldn't for any reason. Thanks!