Hoping to restart playing with hotwife soon

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Hoping to restart playing with hotwife soon

Unread post by Chrislydi » Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:09 am

A little potted history of who I am..

NO idea on how to format this but I'll get the boring stuff out of the way first

i''m head of I.T. for a major UK bank (there aren't that many now that HSBC is Hong Kong based), I'm nominally based in the bank's big IT centre up in Chester, NW England, although in reality live out of a suitcase in the hotels of London, being here most of the week. I only get to see my family up in Southport, NW England at weekends so it's work colleagues only for company all week.

It doesn't get too much more interesting but you can read on if you're masochistic ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm never sure of the terms but I'm not really into heavy cuckolding at all but don't mind some humiliation, especially comparing me unfavourably to her lover and threatening periods of denial.

My wife Catherine and I have unfortunately had limited opportunities and only played periodically in the past few years due to the stresses of bringing up our two 18 year old boys (twins), but I'm working on her to restart up again properly when both the lads go away to college in the Autumn (Fall). I'll still be down in London most of the week so the perfect time to restart really.

Ok I missed out the obvious,

Catherine is 5 foot 6 inches tall

I'm 41 and she's 38 (birthday soon)

She has shoulder length brunette hair and a quite classically striking face - a little like Prince William's Catherine only a little more mature at 38

Thin build but decent size breasts for her figure - I think 34c but not absolutely certain.

Her legs are my favourite feature and always turn heads, they're very long and seem to go on forever if wearing a short skirt

Brief description of myself

I'm 6 foot 2 inches,

Like Cath I'm also dark haired although I've noticed more than a few grey ones above the ears recently ๐Ÿ˜ก. I've not exactly measured my chest size etc but am quite well built as you'd imagine a rugby forward to be, although it's not all flab (honestly) but fairly toned!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Strong muscular legs - through weights, running and rugby

Actually I do have a reasonably sized cock too although nothing like her last lover who had an inch or two on me and fatter - 7 inches when hard - I have actually measured it, how sad is that!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I keep myself pretty fit, when work allows, but try to run every day and lift some weights twice a week.

I still play rugby union at the weekends and am still quick enough to play wing forward in the back row. - the rugby club has a massive social side with lots of functions for wives too.

Play a lot of golf and member of a golf club up in Southport - again social side is great

When the rugby is finished I switch to cricket in the summer which itself allows many more social functions and summer barbecues

I'm not too young anymore at 41 but the social side of things will still be maintained when I pack up playing, So the rugby, golf and cricket clubs.will still be a big part of our lives.

In the meantime reading the OHW site stories and real life recollections has kept my interest on the boil, I really want to restart asap, Cath is right up for it too and already has someone in mind - It's the worst kept secret as i know exactly who it is and am fine about it.

Although I've been a manager of some kind for some time now, I have far more of a technical background and am definitely no writer. I just can't see me even attempting to emulate some of your outstanding efforts either now or in the distant future, whatever happens ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. However i absolutely admire and give so much thanks to all those who do have that courage and share such very personal journeys all free and gratis,
for me they're the real heroes and heroines of the OHW family
Last edited by Chrislydi on Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

nekkedoutdoors
Player

Re: Hoping to restart playing with hotwife soon

Unread post by nekkedoutdoors » Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:09 pm

Well, Well, Well. From commenter to contributor. How the tables have turned. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Looking forward to reading of your and Cath's adventures.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:59 pm

nekkedoutdoors wrote: โ†‘
Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:09 pm
Well, Well, Well. From commenter to contributor. How the tables have turned. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Looking forward to reading of your and Cath's adventures.
I'm afraid you may have to be disappointed then ๐Ÿ˜‚, any future escapades are highly unlikely to be newsworthy on here, except for me of course. This is only really an introductory spiel, a poor excuse maybe, but there are so many far more interesting histories on here than mine can ever aspire to be. Not that I have ambitions to make it mega interesting, I don't, just enough for Cath to have some fun with Barry Big Dick and me to get my rocks off too.

I'll try to give the odd snippet or two but won't be writing my own thread anytime this millennium, i'm just not brave enough.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ChrisLydi

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

nekkedoutdoors
Player

Unread post by nekkedoutdoors » Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:34 am

Chrislydi wrote: โ†‘
Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:59 pm
I'm afraid you may have to be disappointed then ๐Ÿ˜‚, any future escapades are highly unlikely to be newsworthy on here, except for me of course. This is only really an introductory spiel, a poor excuse maybe, but there are so many far more interesting histories on here than mine can ever aspire to be. Not that I have ambitions to make it mega interesting, I don't, just enough for Cath to have some fun with Barry Big Dick and me to get my rocks off too.

I'll try to give the odd snippet or two but won't be writing my own thread anytime this millennium, i'm just not brave enough.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ChrisLydi
Very disappointing It is, I already had dick in hand with a list of asinine questions. I was also looking forward to offering, marriage and relationship advice. Along with I also had a bouquet of suggested sexual acts to be performed at my leisure. Neither the advice nor the sex acts would pertain in the slightest to anything you had posted about. Very disappointing indeed. Oh well, I shall be forced to move along and share my suggestions and ask my questions elsewhere. Ah good day to you sir.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:58 am

Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:34 am
Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:59 pm

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ChrisLydi
Very disappointing It is, I already had dick in hand with a list of asinine questions. I was also looking forward to offering, marriage and relationship advice. Along with I also had a bouquet of suggested sexual acts to be performed at my leisure. Neither the advice nor the sex acts would pertain in the slightest to anything you had posted about. Very disappointing indeed. Oh well, I shall be forced to move along and share my suggestions and ask my questions elsewhere. Ah good day to you sir.
Don't let any lack of source material deter you, feel free to fire away with both barrels. All suggestions are more than welcome as inspiration is sorely lacking and all advice desperately needed.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:02 am

"I'm not too young anymore at 41, "

Ha! You young whipper snapper!! Give it a couple or three more decades and you'll shake your head at that statement.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:30 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote: โ†‘
Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:02 am
"I'm not too young anymore at 41, "

Ha! You young whipper snapper!! Give it a couple or three more decades and you'll shake your head at that statement.
Indeed, the sun may be setting on my rugby playing career but I still hope to be actively involved in wife watching, voyeurism, cuckold humiliation and maybe the odd pregnancy risk discussion too. My playing days are far from over.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:42 am

Even though your wife may not have had many escapades, try writing them up. Oftentimes it is the wife who only occasionally strays that makes the hottest story. The fewer that stories, the more memorable.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:59 am

isinlarsa wrote: โ†‘
Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:42 am
Even though your wife may not have had many escapades, try writing them up. Oftentimes it is the wife who only occasionally strays that makes the hottest story. The fewer that stories, the more memorable.
Thank you so much for such encouraging words.

Right at this moment, having been down in London all week I miss her so terribly badly. I've never ever felt this emotional in my life or loved her this much. I can't understand it as it's just been the usual week and meetings in London, nothing different, but i was practically crying on the train up north a little while ago (in my heart anyway). I desperately want to hold her right now and see my two boys, I just can't wait to get back to Southport - I'll fly down that motorway.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:37 pm

My body clock is still geared up to getting up at stupid o'clock, early morning preps with my team, breakfast meetings and a programmed routine does that to you, so I carefully and so, so quietly slipped out of bed, looked back at my lovely and so gorgeous Cath and headed downstairs.

This isn't kink but possibly best describes how we are together right now - I am contemplating posting our past experiences with playing and this will be relevant then. We've never been anything like this close, not as lovesick teenagers, not even our wedding night, not our first night on honeymoon or even after the twins were born, I've never really understood the two as one clichรฉ but I'm definitely getting there.

It's tough having never written something like this but I must say something after the emotion of last night....

I need to get these words right, words I can know, words I will want to own, words that mean something, our night, our passion, my Cath, my everything.

I rang from Chester to say I'm on my way, picked up the car and headed down the motorway for Southport. Our beautiful old village of Churchtown never was so picturesque and welcoming, without Cath all week I couldn't hold out much longer. The driveway went on forever but I'd made it, opened the door, arms spread wide open and strode towards a standing Cath. She looked at me transfixed,

Cath "is something wrong Chris, what's up?"

I didn't answer, I didn't need to, I shook my head smiled and wrapped my arms around her, I just shivered with emotion, an explosion of love, my eyes watered, I kissed her quickly, looked at her face and then kissed her properly, really properly - everything, a tension that had built up, a mountain of problems at work, having a week of only her voice for comfort and that waiting, that horrible, boring train journey home, I was desperate, I needed her- i searched for her body - felt, smelt, tasted and breathed her in, I was drunk on lust, I'm sure she could feel it. I wanted her so badly so very badly. I wrapped my arm around her legs, carried her upstairs, never breaking our kiss, our tongues still touching and our passion obvious.

I laid her on our bed and slid off her blouse, unclipped her bra and then kissed her ear, her neck, her breast, her nipples - she held the back of my head and pressed it in close, before we both broke to shed our clothes, almost rip them off. My cock was ramrod straight, so hard and I was wanting, she wrapped her hand around it and licked up the sides and the head, her eyes looking up, my face in ecstasy - I smiled, patted the back of her head I loved her completely, how I'd missed this. She opened her mouth and took the head in, I was hugely turned on but had to watch myself - I didn't want to come this way. I took her off my dick and laid her back on the bed, going down on her - she was very, very wet the juices slowly trickling down her perineum towards her ass. I slowly licked her outer lips while inserting a finger in her cunt, she moaned as I inserted a second and she started to play with her breast and pointed nipples moaning softly, i slowly started licking closer in helped by her guiding hand, gently licking her clit using a circular motion with my tongue, just tickling it carefully, not going too hard or too fast using the steadily trickling juices to wet my other hand's fingers as I searched for her asshole. I licked her clit a little harder but intermittently while using my fingers to fuck her pussy. I then stretched behind and inserted a finger into her ass, She always shrieks when I try this and held the back of my head grinding on my face shouting to lick my clit, lick it harder as she shook out her orgasm. "Oh yes, oh yes, keep going, keep going", then I knew to slow to a stop as the juices came out, moving my head off and looking up at Cath smiling.

I waited until she was ready and went down a second time as I knew Cath wanted more, much more, the juices had soaked the sheet below but I didn't care, i slowly restarted the process by licking her inner lips with the guiding hand monitoring my progress. Cath was far more verbal this time "God, how I've missed your tongue, just there - yes that's it, a bit slower, more gently, that's it" it sounded as if she was auto piloting a plane to me but it brought results. Again I flicked her clit and inserted two fingers fucking her to instruction and loving every minute. Cath reached her second orgasm with a scream "I'm coming, oh yes, it's so good, keep going, ooohhh yeeeeeees, yeeeeees" again her juices flowed I moved back and looked up.

Cath moved my head up and I kissed up her body above her smoothly shaved pussy ever upwards feeling her breasts as I kissed her lovely pointed nipples, this is what I came home for and this is what makes life worth living. She held me kissing the top of my head as we took our time, savouring the moments. I locked lips and pushed her legs out as she moved them upwards and wide. I lifted and looked down using a hand to guide my cock along her pussy lips making it wet and slippery. I could wait no longer and entered pushing the head in and then a second thrust until balls deep, that feeling, that sensation, the slippery warm walls closed in like a glove, I knew this pussy it felt right 'God I love you Cath, you wouldn't believe how much i love you', I slowly thrust in and out I didn't want to come too quickly I wanted it to last for ever. My hands searched out her nipples and we kissed with real passion, madly enjoying our union with real love and feeling. We rolled over to our favoured position Cath controlling the pace as she used her vaginal muscles to help me last until she was ready. I was never going to hold it in for too long so Cath stroked her clit with one hand while her other hand was palming and pinching her breast as she brought herself closer too. Cath shouted "yes I'm close, I'm close, keep going I'm nearly there' , unfortunately so was I too, I thought of work, anything to hold on "don't you dare come, just hold it", She cried out '"i'm cummmmminnnngggg", I exploded and pulled her in as we panted and fell aside each other arms and legs entangled as we kissed. I spooned into the back of her and whispered "I'm the happiest man alive right now, I need you to live, to breath, to exist" and wrapped my arms around her so tightly she told me you're hurting, I slackened off immediately I was full of emotion, tearing up, what did I do to deserve her? We never moved just holding each other, neither had eaten it seemed to hardly matter, it didn't matter. We slept and awoke around 12 and made love again, not mad fucking but slow gradual love taking our time, we were together and nothing else mattered

viewtopic.php?t=65641

nekkedoutdoors
Player

Unread post by nekkedoutdoors » Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:50 am

What a beautiful account of you reuniting with your wife after a tedious journey. I could not only empathise with your emotions on your way home, but, also felt the longing for the inevitable embrace of love and the passion that followed. Thanks for sharing that Chrislyid.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:45 am

Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:50 am
What a beautiful account of you reuniting with your wife after a tedious journey. I could not only empathise with your emotions on your way home, but, also felt the longing for the inevitable embrace of love and the passion that followed. Thanks for sharing that Chrislyid.
Thank you so much for those kind words, I really appreciate it - I went back and joined her in bed again later this morning, a very special weekend, one that'll live long in the memory. Mentally I was falling apart and now I'm whole again.

( - I'm sure I pinched that line from a song in my memory ๐Ÿ˜€)

Even won our rugby match this afternoon too

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:57 am

I've reread my account and thought it only fair to mention my two boys, James and John. I finally saw them yesterday afternoon rather sheepishly standing alongside Cath on the touchline obviously she had sensed something and had a word. I heard rather than saw them at first, but there they were giving me plenty at the rugby game - mostly good natured light hearted barracking it has to be said.

Tbh being 18 and Friday night I wasn't at all surprised by their absence. I wasnt put out or anything in the slightest, but Cath must have thought differently.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:09 am

Can we not have a history of Catherineโ€™s earlier exploits? What you have eloquently described so far is superbly piquant. I am sure that in your misplaced modesty you are minimising the value of what you have to offer. You writing is excellent, by the way.

So youโ€™re in Southport? Now thereโ€™s a coincidence. Sherrie and I quite like Southport, and weโ€™ve enjoyed a few short breaks there over the years, mainly staying at the Scarisbrick Hotel, since we moved North. (I havenโ€™t got as far as our โ€œup countryโ€ relocation in my chronicle yet.) Southport doesnโ€™t seem so down at heel as many towns at the seaside do nowadays. I appreciate the term โ€œseasideโ€ is actually stretching it a bit for Southport at low tide! I donโ€™t think you need fear climate change inundation from the sea anytime soon. :mrgreen:

The last time I was there with her, just before the Covid debacle, she actually ran the Saturday morning Parkrun in Hesketh Park, and enjoyed the course so much that she reported back to her local fell running club here, some of whom also partake in our local Parkrun.

One of the guys in her running club โ€“ the one who (thinks he) is secretly fucking her at the moment (the running club would be scandalised!) - suggested that after the Covid restrictions were over, and things were starting up again, that she and he should book a room for a couple of clandestine nights in the town, do the Parkrun and get it together for some action on the nights either side. Strangely enough, they did the deed earlier this year. Her cover story to him was that sheโ€™d told me she was meeting a cousin in Southport and the two of them were doing the Parkrun. They stayed at the big Premier Inn on the Ocean Plaza complex beside the old pier. She sent me a silent video message from the hotel bathroom late on the Friday night while he was just a few feet away, to show me her sexy lingerie she was wearing for him, and she gave me a close up of her opening the lips of her pussy to show me how creamy she was in anticipation of stepping out of the bathroom and into bed with him. She couldn't give any kind of audio because he would have heard of course. A few minutes later, she sent me a text (a bit Jas like) that just said โ€œGoodnight, babe. Donโ€™t worry about me. Sleep well :twisted: .โ€

She reported afterwards that the next morning they couldnโ€™t resist fucking again and nearly made themselves late for the race. They actually had to run to get there by 9am, and so were already panting and sweating at the start line. Well, actually, before they even got out of bed, come to think about it. She bettered her average time though, so she was clearly well warmed up by his efforts. Apparently, the pair of them enjoyed the trip so much, that they are planning more Parkrun and sex weekends around the country. As there are well over 1000 locations in the UK alone, it could take them some time to complete.

So it occurs to me that if you, Sir, were wandering around Hesketh Park on a Saturday morning just before Covid hit, you might have seen Sherrie in the Parkrun with me standing by and cheering her on by the lake. If you were doing the same thing more recently, early this year, you might also have seen Sherrie in the Parkrun with her fuckbuddy, this time looking a little flushed and dishevelled, maybe. She would be the lovely one with the crazy red hair, and maybe even some stuff that shouldnโ€™t have been there running down her leg.
Me: Youโ€™re probably a better fuck than his wife.
Her: Iโ€™m probably a better fuck than most peopleโ€™s wives.
Our crazy journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:39 am

This writing is so sharp it mixes all kinds of colourful visions of beauty with a touch of naughty depravity coming together in a cocktail of glorious imagery.

I can't compete with you John, your writing intimidates me no end, but I can't thank you enough for such wonderful if wicked prose. Even your comments are masterly works of literature, oh to be even half the writer. ๐Ÿ˜‚

I hope you really enjoy yourself later - those images of the gorgeously enchanting Sherrie are flashing in my brain as I speak ๐Ÿ˜‚

I will try to write something on Cath's adventurous past exploits but I really am far more of the technical guy than you think. It's far easier to write about the immediate past than historical episodes even if they are very easily and instantly recalled. I'll do well not to be shamed into it now. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Last edited by Chrislydi on Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:17 am

Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:39 am
This writing is so sharp it mixes all kinds of colourful visions of beauty with a touch of naughty depravity coming together in a cocktail of glorious imagery.

I can't compete with you John, your writing intimidates me no end, but I can't thank you enough for such wonderful if wicked prose. Even your comments are masterly works of literature, oh to be even half the writer. ๐Ÿ˜‚

I hope you really enjoy yourself later - those images of the gorgeously enchanting Sherrie are flashing in my brain as I speak ๐Ÿ˜‚

I will try to write something on Cath's adventurous past exploits but I really am far more of the technical guy than you think. It's far easier to write about the immediate past than historical episodes even if they are very easily instantly recalled. I'll do well not to be shamed into it now. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Nay, nay, and thrice nay. You capture powerful emotions vividly and beautifully. Your touching narrative of your homecoming is a triumph. Will somebody else kindly support me on this and tell Chrislydi that his writing is superlative.
Me: Youโ€™re probably a better fuck than his wife.
Her: Iโ€™m probably a better fuck than most peopleโ€™s wives.
Our crazy journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359

nekkedoutdoors
Player

Unread post by nekkedoutdoors » Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:38 am

Chris, John, thank you both for contributing to this forum both as contributor and commenter. You two make reading and participating in these pages a delight.
Last edited by nekkedoutdoors on Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:46 am

Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:38 am
.l

Chris, John, thank you both for contributing to this forum both as contributor and commenter. You two make reading and participating in these pages a delight.
So many kind words and thoughts all in one post and all appreciated immensely, but I'm sure I hardly merit any of them.

I'm not too sure I could ever make any commitments regarding meeting up, it's a kink forum and too many imponderables for me right now. I'm massively gratified to think you would want it though and am extremely grateful for the thought.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:24 am

Ok just to get me on my way I'll actually start on our first time... (A few words literally but will encourage me to continue later - no writers block here, I'm not a writer ๐Ÿ˜‚)

THE FIRST TIME

Part ONE

We were both touching thirty, the same public school background, confident and assured, climbing the ladder, building careers. Jack and I went back a bit, we played rugby together, we were mates.

Cath liked Jack, an infectious sense of humour, a raconteur, the life and soul of the party, big, brash and powerful, everyone liked Jack, he knew what he wanted. Jack had never been married, never settled down, too busy enjoying life, lots of money, flash car and always a new girl by his side, Jack the lad personified. No woman looked away when Jack strode forward, all craved attention, all thought him hilarious, Jack lspped it up, he was the lad. Jack's dad knew my dad, our parents were friends, so why shouldn't Cath like him, everyone liked Jack.

Friday night was our night, Cath's parents took the kids, an early meal out, drinks at the rugby club, we'd meet the usual crowd and we'd all have a laugh with Jack. It was normal that we'd sit at tables, groups of three or four friends chatting together, Jack was on his own tonight he decided to join us. Of course nothing happened but Jack really could tell a story, he was genuinely funny, hilarious even - Cath was enraptured and I was laughing.

Back at our house we fell in, our two boys were away so the mice will play, we were the mice and we wanted to play. We rushed up the stairs fell on the bed laughing, I started tickling her stomach and she screamed and rolled away, I caught her, we kissed, we laughed and made love. That night though a maggot was born, a mad idea, something strange, something wierd, what if.....what if Jack was here?

I always knew there was something a little different about me, I'd read porn at school, under the covers in the dorm, even by torchlight, we all did but my favourites were different, they were wierd, the letters page - why would you do that? The questions. I knew I had a kink, it excited me, the woman I loved having affairs was horrible, but what if I could see it, that was my thing. The germ grew, I thought about Jack, the idea was maturing.

Christmas time at the rugby club was usually boisterous, singing rude songs and the odd rude carol too. Wives were worse than the blokes, everyone joined in it was that time of year and opportunity knocked. The rugby club dinner was always an occasion, they'd hire a place, posh food, good conversation, dancing and beer, it was always a scream and Cath loved it. They invented chairs for me, I was the one who watched others dance, the first one I led Cath back, her face spoke resignation - why couldn't I dance?

Then the maggot, the idea, Jack came along. Cath looked at me, I nodded, she smiled held out her hand and Jack led her away. I was feeling strangely excited, aroused even as Jack held my Cath and I watched them dance.

Most of us former public schoolboys were self-assured, confident, even a little brash with a touch arrogance mixed in at times, it was how we were raised, how we were taught, what was expected, part of the act, we cultivated an air of insouciance, nothing troubled us, nothing really mattered, we were the winners. This was us, our crowd, Jack and I belonged.

On his quiet days Jack was loud and gregarious, he was an in your face type of guy, at rugby when the inevitable fist fight broke out he was always flying in, a veritable madman on speed, fists flying ask questions later. He was taller than me, possibly 6ft 4 or maybe 5, dark hair, well built always carrying a scar or two from the battle and a slightly crooked nose, I suppose he could be called handsome in a rugged ugly bastard sort of way, this was Jack and he was with my Cath.

Cath loved dancing, she got lots of practice, her nights out with the girls were a regular fixture, she knew she was good and she lived to show off. Jack twirled her around, she laughed and moved out, turned her back and pushed in, it was all a great laugh and such great fun too.. They got lots of looks, they were the pair, but I loved it too and just wanted more.

To be continued ....

(just a tactic to actually motivate myself)

Wasn't that short and sweet? ๐Ÿ˜‚

At least now there's something written down it's far easier to continue....method behind the madness
Last edited by Chrislydi on Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:16 pm, edited 6 times in total.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:47 pm

Well written, especially for an IT guy... (I'm a super geek)

So will there be a recount of hotwife activity or is this documenting your strategy to get her to be a hotwife?

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:16 pm

afagehi7 wrote: โ†‘
Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:47 pm
Well written, especially for an IT guy... (I'm a super geek)

So will there be a recount of hotwife activity or is this documenting your strategy to get her to be a hotwife?
Cath is already more than enthusiastic and will be up for it, no real need to convince her, it will be in the Autumn when James and John go to Uni and we'll be empty nesters.- I'll still be two or three and sometimes four days a week in London then too. Today was my easy day in Chester.

The plan is to continue this week, I'll be going down to London from Chester (a long journey by train) and of course the reverse journey back on Friday

Ample time to progress through to the good stuff

I don't think I'm giving too much away by saying theres a little time yet before the first time, I'll also mention that Jack's parents and my parents spent half the year abroad (every year pre Covid) enjoying themselves which was perfect for keeping secrets between families - idle bastards - should do something more useful with their cash - like give it all to me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

My wife's long suffering parents had the kids every Friday night and Saturday morning for so, so long, God bless them - but then they did live nearby in Formby haha.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Last edited by Chrislydi on Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:32 pm

Tech guys can make great writers. Don't believe me? Check out Ky-da. He's an engineer.

Besides, no doubt all that porn you read as a teen made you a bit of an expert on knowing what makes a good story. You're a good writer. Trust us.

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:15 pm

subtoall wrote: โ†‘
Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:32 pm
Tech guys can make great writers. Don't believe me? Check out Ky-da. He's an engineer.

Besides, no doubt all that porn you read as a teen made you a bit of an expert on knowing what makes a good story. You're a good writer. Trust us.
I'll second that. Really enjoying this.

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:52 pm

Chrislydi

I really like your writing. Your recount of when you got back home and went to bed with your wife was really exciting.

You underestimate yourself.

Iโ€™m looking forward to any new posts.

Polleny

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:24 pm

Whosbeensleeping wrote: โ†‘
Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:15 pm

I'll second that. Really enjoying this.
Polleny wrote: โ†‘
Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:52 pm
Chrislydi

I really like your writing. Your recount of when you got back home and went to bed with your wife was really exciting.

You underestimate yourself.

Iโ€™m looking forward to any new posts.

Polleny
Thank you so much for all your good wishes, perhaps not a complete failure at this writing after all.

I'm actually off down to London this afternoon after an 'easy' half day in Chester this morning - so should get the chance to progress it a lot further, that's the plan anyway....but the best laid plans of mice and men....and all that so we'll see ๐Ÿ˜‚

viewtopic.php?t=65641