Who was your hotwife's first lover?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Who was your hotwife's first lover?

A friend/co-worker of mine.
21%
Her old boyfriend.
12%
Guy she met in a bar.
11%
A guy we found online.
30%
Other.
25%

Total votes: 1105

SteelRidge

Re: Who was your hotwife's first lover?

Unread post by SteelRidge » Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:08 pm

ParosGy wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:39 pm
A masseur guy. We found him on internet, and meet him in short steps. Couples of times, we spend only with massage end talking. And one nigth it happens..:) After that it becomes easyer..
So first few times just massages but nothing overtly sexual (no touching of her private bits)?

SteelRidge

Unread post by SteelRidge » Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:12 pm

nympho man wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:48 am
My wife’s first lover was a guy that worked as a cook at a local restaurant we visited often. He had gotten my wife’s number from a friend of ours. He started texting her about the how sexy she was and how he wanted to fuck her. He was very surprised to learn that I was very turned on by the thought.

Long story short, they wound of fucking at his place one evening. We all enjoyed more than anticipated. He wound up being her lover for about 2 years. We had several MFM’s during that time.
Man, that was quite bold of him, just to ask the friend of a married woman for her number and cold text your wife for sex. Did your wife flirt with him beforehand?

Was he a hottie? Hot guys get passes for shit like that.

Triceratops
Player

Unread post by Triceratops » Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:48 pm

Lila wanted to get laid by Anyone to get revenge ion me for an affair. Her Bff and later wingman peggy had her over to her house where she had a former boyfriend of hers waiting for lila. She was shy at first but they went outside then got into my big dodge sedan and she got fucked goid in the back seat. She told me next day while i was driving her in ssme car. Things changed that day!

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:37 pm

AZStag wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:17 am
We planned ours over a couple weeks. Got a nice hotel in Naples, FL. Filled the fridge with her favorite champagne. Went to a fancy dinner, got dressed up. Then we found a lounge in the hotel and drank champagne. We posted an ad on the old craigslist personals and started weeding through the responses. She picked a 35 year old guy, Florida surfer type with blonde hair and in shape. Was supposed to just be a BJ, but in the heat of the moment she went all the way. She's been at it ever since.
That's so hot. Did you just chillax and watch? I bet it was amazing when she got so hot she went all the way. Did she ask you or did it just happen? Knowing azvixen she probably looked towards you for approval. I can't even fathom how hot that was.

AZStag

Unread post by AZStag » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:58 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:37 pm
AZStag wrote:
We planned ours over a couple weeks. Got a nice hotel in Naples, FL. Filled the fridge with her favorite champagne. Went to a fancy dinner, got dressed up. Then we found a lounge in the hotel and drank champagne. We posted an ad on the old craigslist personals and started weeding through the responses. She picked a 35 year old guy, Florida surfer type with blonde hair and in shape. Was supposed to just be a BJ, but in the heat of the moment she went all the way. She's been at it ever since.
That's so hot. Did you just chillax and watch? I bet it was amazing when she got so hot she went all the way. Did she ask you or did it just happen? Knowing azvixen she probably looked towards you for approval. I can't even fathom how hot that was.
Yeah, I just watched. He was having issues cumming while she was sucking, was taking forever. So I suggested hey, why don't you just fuck her. I expected her to say no, since we had agreed on blow job only. But she was like, yeah that's fine, let's just do it. He didn't last long, but it was still awesome to watch.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:17 pm

AZStag wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:58 pm
afagehi7 wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:37 pm
AZStag wrote:
Yeah, I just watched. He was having issues cumming while she was sucking, was taking forever. So I suggested hey, why don't you just fuck her. I expected her to say no, since we had agreed on blow job only. But she was like, yeah that's fine, let's just do it. He didn't last long, but it was still awesome to watch.
Did she get off? I certainly hope so

nympho man
Virgin

Unread post by nympho man » Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:41 pm

SteelRidge wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:12 pm
nympho man wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:48 am
My wife’s first lover was a guy that worked as a cook at a local restaurant we visited often. He had gotten my wife’s number from a friend of ours. He started texting her about the how sexy she was and how he wanted to fuck her. He was very surprised to learn that I was very turned on by the thought.

Long story short, they wound of fucking at his place one evening. We all enjoyed more than anticipated. He wound up being her lover for about 2 years. We had several MFM’s during that time.
Man, that was quite bold of him, just to ask the friend of a married woman for her number and cold text your wife for sex. Did your wife flirt with him beforehand?

Was he a hottie? Hot guys get passes for shit like that.
My wife loves to flirt. That’s one of the things I love about her. So he probably just knew she was flirty and went for it. Lucky for him we had already talked about another guy. No one in particular, just another lover for her.

Sharing One
Experienced

Unread post by Sharing One » Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:34 am

It was an old boyfriend. When I started the pillow talk with her, I got her to talk about old boyfriends. She had this one guy who she said was really good. So I agreed to a threesome with him.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:46 pm

Welcome to the forum Sharing One. Sounds like a good move from pleasure to familiarity. Did she approve?

Minnhotwife

Unread post by Minnhotwife » Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:29 pm

It was a guy she met while on a trip to Africa with her family. He was one of the safari tour guides. They hit it off almost immediately and she ended up flying back after her trip to spend a week with him. Her first African lover, too.

One of the many times they had sex, the condom came off and we had to worry about pregnancy for a few weeks but it didn't happen.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:03 am

He was the owner of a restaurant we when to more than we should have. It got so serious she wanted his baby and I was completely on board with the idea especially after we discussed it with him. It didn’t happen.

Pauline

GH_1950
Prepubescent

Unread post by GH_1950 » Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:23 am

Some 30 years ago when our own house was built, german tax rules granted a huge tax reduction, when into the house an additional apartment for renting out was integrated. So we had a small one room apartment seperated within the house.
Initially we had students as renter. Soon we found an engineer who was working in town at a big company and his girlfriend was was working and living 300 km away. He was about our age, he was nice, but we didn’t see him much. On weekends he always went to his girlfriend.
We as family with two children went at our summer holidays to nudist beaches on a regular basis. Nudity at home was usual.
During a very hot summer my wife wondered if our renter also would be naked in his apartment – air condition is uncommon here. I suggested my wife shoud knock on his door. She put on a thin bigshirt reaching mid thigh, no bra. I checked for her panties and removed them. With addidional encouragement from me she went visiting the renter. 30 minutes later she returned and reported from a friendly small talk. He had been in undershirt and shorts. In the following weeks my wife repeated her visits at the renter and they took more time.
Once, when the renter returned on a sunday just before midnight from a fortnight holiday, my wife heard his car. She went immediatly to him in her nightshirt. After a while I put my ear on his door and I heard them talking behind his door and and sporadic wet kisses??? 30 minutes later she returned and wanted to go directly to sleep. The following days I was alerted. She visited him every evening when the children were not around. Then I heard her moaning behind his door as if they were fucking.
I waited for her return and groped her bare vagina. I felt exceptional wetness and swollen lips, but she denied the fucking. She claimed the wetness comes over admiring an attractive guy. We had a lot of arguments, she always insisted there was no fucking.
As an electronics engineer I found a solution to record their voices secretly by using the electrical wiring of the house and hiding a microphone within an unused outlet. Now I coud hear them distinctly. When she was preparing for her visit at the renter, I always checked that she had no bra and no panties on. And I always asked for a true report afterwards.
After several months I had recorded half a dozen fuck sessions. There might have been a lot more in between. It was time to replay the recordings for her. She begged for forgiveness. I explained that I found it extremely exciting when listening to their fucking but I would have preferred that there were no cheating and she brought some of her arousal back to me.
The week after she shyly asked for allowance to visit the renter. We came to an agreement that he can fuck her again, but he must not know that I know.
That relationship lastet six years. It ended when his girlfriend found a job here and they moved to a flat with more rooms.
To my knowledge my wife had no extramarital sex since.

Sharing One
Experienced

Unread post by Sharing One » Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:51 am

Yes, she agreed to the threesome. I posted the story “From Fantasy to Reality”

cocoahotwife
Virgin

Unread post by cocoahotwife » Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:00 am

Tinder date.

Arizondesert
Prepubescent

Unread post by Arizondesert » Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:43 am

My wife's young co worker, she was 40 and he was 24. A young, big and tall Mormon kid. She said she had to do it with someone she had a connection with and they were friends at work, I got to know him as well. She told him she had a hall pass and would he be interested; being Mormon he said he couldn't at first. He finally couldn't resist after a couple of weeks.

kindlinglight
Virgin

Unread post by kindlinglight » Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:44 pm

My "hotwife's" (who is my GF) very first time cuckolding me was with my roommate at the time. He was about 8 years younger than me and a military guy. She had all but moved into the place with us, and several nights after a few drinks they began flirting in the living room with me present and things took off from there. He more or less made her his fucktoy for a few months before leaving to go into the navy.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:00 pm

Welcome to the forum GH_1950.

Kali7
Virgin

Unread post by Kali7 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:21 pm

My wife's first lover after marriage was an old high school friend. We actually became very good friends, this went on for a almost 2 years. Then he got a girlfriend and stop cumming over.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:42 pm

Brad Pitt, but understandably it's all been kept very quiet.

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:44 am

During pillow talk we would talk about her old boyfriends. The one before me had been married when she had an affair with. He was coming to our city for his work and she asked if I was serious about her being a Hotwife. Told her no doubt in my mind. She made arrangements and went to his hotel and came home with a hot story. I asked her how it felt to finally be a hot, cheating wife and she said “Well….”

His job brings him to our city ever 3 months or so for 2-3 days and she spends most of those nights with him. Next month will be 10 years it has been going on.

hwhubby2
Prepubescent

Unread post by hwhubby2 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:04 pm

This was 40 years ago this month. (August 1982)
She and I were both working in an adult theater. I was the projectionist, and she sold tickets. We met there, and had been married for almost three years. We had already been talking about opening our marriage, so when a customer hit on her, and struck her fancy, she was already "primed".

Anyway, the guy was pretty sure of himself, and came across like he was a "big" guy, which was exactly what we'd been talking about looking for. I'm average at about 6", and she'd always been with guys that were about 8" before we got together. After talking it over, we decided to go for it. She agreed to meet him for drinks and conversation at a restaurant not far from us. I was working that night at a drive-in theater just down the street from the restaurant.

Just before showtime, she and "Chris" showed up at the drive-in. My wife was obviously VERY drunk. Chris said they were going to watch the show, and just "talk". A couple of hours later, they returned to the projection booth. Her clothes were a mess, and he said "I believe that this is yours. I've gotta go." My wife was so drunk, she curled up on the floor and slept until my shift was over.

When I woke her to go home, her only words to me were "HE'S BIG!!"

The next day, when she was sober (and sore), I got the details. Chris had bought her literally 13 shots of Black Velvet, which she consumed as a sort of "liquid courage". This was the first time she'd done anything outside of our marriage, and the booze calmed her nerves. As a consequence, she had a GREAT time. Chris was the perfect guy to take her "hotwife cherry". He was cocky, hung (8+ inches) and pushed all of her buttons.

They had sex for about 90 minutes in the back of her station wagon. It was raining that night, so there was little worry about anyone seeing or hearing them or seeing the car rocking. (It was...) Due to the sheer excitement of it, my wife squirted all over his cock numerous times. She still talks about when she was riding him, and she came so hard, she flooded him with her cum. He said "I've gottta taste that", and spun her onto his face so that he could eat her.

He was really into the fact that he was bigger than me, and asked her if the sex was better with him, and kind of played the stud with her, which just added to her pleasure. He never came, and she pretty much wore herself out on his cock. She lost track of her orgasms, but she has always considered that night to be the BEST SEX she has ever had.

It was all too perfect- She was horny for some big cock, I was OK with it, and close by, and the guy certainly delivered. Thus began our entry into "the lifestyle". Later on, I was able to watch them together a few times. It was magical, watching Chris impale her on his big cock, and watching her cum over and over with him. We have an audio recording of what turned out to be their last time together. Great memories!