what do you like the most when your wife is fucking someone else?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
boonja
Prepubescent

what do you like the most when your wife is fucking someone else?

Unread post by boonja » Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:29 pm

i tried to get my husband to articulate what he liked best about other men fucking me. he was as clear as mud. i know he is really turned on about the thought of another man penetrating me. he is turned on by the thought of me being excited by the imminent sexual intercourse. he is very excited when talking with me about the process of getting a man and getting fucked. he loves the details. but, he seems to be unable to talk why all this excites him. i know he gets excited, but i want to know the why and hows so i can satisfy him better. does this make sense to anyone at all?

Buitenman
Virgin

Re: what do you like the most when your wife is fucking someone else?

Unread post by Buitenman » Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:45 am

I can not speak for everyone, but I think many man do not know the how and why themselves. Others do but feel conflicted about their nature.
Each man here can tell you what exites them, but only your partner knows what turns him on. If he doesn't know, then there is the beauty of the path to discovery you can follow together.

Suchagoodgirl
Player

Unread post by Suchagoodgirl » Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:48 am

It makes perfect sense and it's a great question. I think as a man, women are so different that at times they are a mystery to me. But my sexual energy and desires draw me to my wife in an endless quest to unlock her sexuality. I want to know what she really wants. Sexually. I want to know what turns her on the most and I want her to have that. I want to see that glow when she just had mind blowing sex and I want to feel that energy. There is a competition aspect. Another man just fucked her so I really want to fuck her. I want her to remember me and fuck me with all the unhinged passion and instinct she has. Deep down I think there are desires so naughty that a wife, conditioned by her parents and society and tradition that have told her her whole life what is acceptable sexually and what is expected of her sexually, and I want to see that sexual side of her free of all that.

I get to see that side sometimes without the lifestyle. Those times we are just so in love that she feels so safe and so passionate that she really lets herself go and I can't get enough of that woman. But at the same time there is another part of her sexuality. That dark naughty side she is afraid to share with her husband or most people she cares about. That animal side. I want to know that side of her. That side of her she doesn't think about and maybe not even be aware of. That side of her that craves something more sexually that I want her to feel so safe and confident that she doesn't have to hide or feel shame about. That thought or experience that just drives her absolutely insane with sexual lust and creates responses in her body so intense she didn't know she had. There are so many exciting things about my wife. But that side is the one I want to see her embrace and explore. And the truth is I can't unlock all that passion and lust on my own. She has to experience it for herself to find a level of pleasure she didn't know existed. I've seen it in her in moments. And I love her so much that I want to see her enjoy that part of herself.

My guess is that you can satisfy your husband by being yourself. But my guess is he wants you to embrace your sexuality to it's fullest. And he wants to feel that unbridled passion and lust. There is nothing more sexy than a woman who is confident, knows what she wants and embraces her sexuality and isn't afraid to communicate it. At least for me sexually, I don't want my woman to be a good wife sexually. I want her to express her deepest darkest desires.

I felt the love you feel for yours husband when you stated that you want to know why so you can satisfy him better. I imagine he feels the same way about you. Best of luck on your journey.
Our hot wife journey...

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64720

Suchagoodgirl
Player

Unread post by Suchagoodgirl » Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:00 am

Did you ever see the move Bridesmaids? There's a scene where two girls are talking and one says to the other "Girl you don't marry the guy who you had the best sex of your life with. That guys is in jail." Well I don't want my wife to secretly crave that passion while just accepting that our marriage is so good she will forgo that level of satisfaction. I want her to go fuck that guy and then come home and love me and share that passion with me. As a matter of fact my wife has a fuck date with a guy that she's described as the best sex of her life. And I'm so excited for her to feel that good. And fuck her so hard when she gets home.
Our hot wife journey...

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64720

gulfcpl

Unread post by gulfcpl » Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:58 am

Pretty simple for me actually, I just enjoy seeing her be pleased.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:17 am

I enjoy thinking about the reality of the experience. My exwife screwed many of my friends and coworkers but I only got to watch a few. I was able to watch her with my best friend many times when he would come and stay the night while I was in the guest room. I was turned on by the fact that she would always share a bond with these guys that had felt the warmth of her bare pussy and she had let them deposit their sperm.
She screwed several of my friends often but there were at least 10 guys she only screwed once. I was turned on by the fact that once a guy fucked her it was forever and could not be undone. I was always around guys that had screwed her and loved every minute.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:45 am

People in North America have some strange ideas about sex. There's a lot of sexual repression which results in a lot of vanilla sex. There's the kind of sex you have with someone you love which can be somewhat dull. Then there is the sex you have when you don't care what your partner will think of you afterwards. That's hot wild, wonderful and kinky.
My wife just really can't let go when we have sex. When we add other bodies to the mix,my wife becomes a different person. She's wild,spontaneous, anything goes. Something changes for her and she really lets go and has a fabulous time. Watching that, seeing her transition to that woman whose body and mind are completely into her partner or partners of the moment is the most erotic and beautiful thing I've ever seen. It satisfies something deep inside me that our normal sex life doesn't. If you haven't guessed, she loves it too

InsatiableWife
Trainable

Unread post by InsatiableWife » Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:05 am

Their orgasms. The height of vulnerability, knowing she has completely let go, has given herself to him, if only temporarily. That she’s able to lose all inhibition and allow herself the pleasure of an intense orgasm with another man is beyond hot. And then hearing or having her tell me that she begged for his cum, and knowing exactly how it feels to release in her pussy, that conquering, raw, and intense pleasure of marking her his. And knowing how much she loves the feeling of me cumming inside her, but instead it’s not my, but another man’s, hot seed for her to enjoy. 😈🔥

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:07 pm

I find there's a lot of prejudice and generalisations on this forum as regards types of sexual relationships and sexual mores. It's almost as if a type of reverse censorship exists whereas more traditional lifestyles are condemned as boring and stale, while widespread myths are propogated about geographically based attitudes and assumed as indisputably correct. Neither opinions are any more valid than the reverse of them, but then conforming to a forum bias is always far easier. In much the same fashion it's far easier to say 'letting' your wife fuck someone else is part of a quest to give her the levels of sexual excitement and fulfillment that she can't hope to reach without it. That it's to allow her that freedom to try for much better and to know a new level of arousal and new levels of pure ecstacy.

It's not so altruistic from the husband as it might seem at first glance either, as the hoped for benefits of the resultant well fucked wife are often very mutual. The wife often returns with her sexual appetites greatly enhanced to a husband delighted and turned on to see her so satisfied. This in turn can lead to extremely hot 'reclamation' sessions which can also spark their own far higher levels of arousal and thrilling excitement for both.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

amayzed

Unread post by amayzed » Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:36 pm

boonja wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:29 pm
i tried to get my husband to articulate what he liked best about other men fucking me. he was as clear as mud. i know he is really turned on about the thought of another man penetrating me. he is turned on by the thought of me being excited by the imminent sexual intercourse. he is very excited when talking with me about the process of getting a man and getting fucked. he loves the details. but, he seems to be unable to talk why all this excites him. i know he gets excited, but i want to know the why and hows so i can satisfy him better. does this make sense to anyone at all?
Assuming there is more for him to say - that he hasn't already expressed it all - then it is possible he feels embarrassed about his reasons or fears you would lose acceptance of him if he disclosed them. You could persistently probe, asking him in a sexy way if there are topics he doesn't feel permission to talk about. Keep inviting him to share hints about them and keep reassuring what he said is ok and you would like to hear more. Could take time but can also raise the intimacy level between the two of you.

dannyvee
Experienced

Unread post by dannyvee » Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:38 pm

Suchagoodgirl wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:00 am
Did you ever see the move Bridesmaids? There's a scene where two girls are talking and one says to the other "Girl you don't marry the guy who you had the best sex of your life with. That guys is in jail."
It's odd because "bad boys" presumably don't give a rat's ass about the woman's pleasure, so how come bad boys are such a turn-on? Seriously, this fact cries out for explanation. Got one?

leggysman

Unread post by leggysman » Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:03 pm

I want my wife - my "good girl" wife - who was raised in a conservative environment, but loves sex, to behave like a slut and love fucking other men. I want to lick her freshly-fucked pussy when she comes home from a hot date.

So there's that delicious, naughty, dirty side of it. That's half of it.

The other thing for me - which you'll probably see mentioned elsewhere - is that the feeling of jealousy has become eroticized for me. I'm not exactly sure when it happened, but at some point it went from an awful feeling to an intensely arousing one.

Thus, I prefer the idea of my wife going solo (as does she). Me sitting at home, not knowing exactly what's happening, but knowing she's somewhere doing who-knows-what with someone else, really strums my jealousy kink. Somehow not being there is hotter. Watching her fuck someone else would be great as well, but in a different way I think. I hope we get to try both, though :-)

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:11 am

That she comes home with hot stories and really enjoyed the experience. If she enjoys a time fucking another man and then later thanks me for the freedom to live her life to the fullest also helps.
Like mentioned above, seeing a woman take full advantage of her sexuality is beautiful and addicting. Some level of jealousy and competition are also there.
Then there is the physical aspects where hopefully it enhances the sex between the two of you at home. Adds excitement and frequency. Of course the dream of getting to fuck a cum filled pussy (sloppy seconds) is very arousing and now the thought of doing some kind of cum play where you can enjoy cleaning it from her pussy as a show of submission is hot. We are clearly in a mindset now of where she will sit on my mouth and fill it with her lovers cum, then I will feed it to her mouth. She enjoys the taste and it excites her to want to do that. I can't say I am fully to the point where that won't be hard to do but the thought of doing it certainly is exciting. She did snowball me one time. It was a scary experience and one that will take some effort to get used to but in the end I think it will be something to bring us closer together.

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:57 am

For me it is knowing that my wife gets sexually satisfied in a different way that I can. Like sex without thinking about anything else.

When she comes home, she has a special glow that I like very much.
The first hug after she comes home is the best hug to get.
Listening to what they did and then eating her used pussy before I penetrate her. Tasting and feeling his cum in her makes it the best sex for me.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:42 am

kaskap79 wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:57 am
For me it is knowing that my wife gets sexually satisfied in a different way that I can. Like sex without thinking about anything else.

When she comes home, she has a special glow that I like very much.
The first hug after she comes home is the best hug to get.
Listening to what they did and then eating her used pussy before I penetrate her. Tasting and feeling his cum in her makes it the best sex for me.

I need to copy and paste what you said . 😄
I was going post my reasons, but then I read your reply and it is as if I said it!

AZPainter
Experienced

Unread post by AZPainter » Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:38 am

Suchagoodgirl said:
I get to see that side sometimes without the lifestyle. Those times we are just so in love that she feels so safe and so passionate that she really lets herself go and I can't get enough of that woman. But at the same time there is another part of her sexuality. That dark naughty side she is afraid to share with her husband or most people she cares about. That animal side. I want to know that side of her. That side of her she doesn't think about and maybe not even be aware of. That side of her that craves something more sexually that I want her to feel so safe and confident that she doesn't have to hide or feel shame about. That thought or experience that just drives her absolutely insane with sexual lust and creates responses in her body so intense she didn't know she had. There are so many exciting things about my wife. But that side is the one I want to see her embrace and explore. And the truth is I can't unlock all that passion and lust on my own. She has to experience it for herself to find a level of pleasure she didn't know existed. I've seen it in her in moments. And I love her so much that I want to see her enjoy that part of herself.

My guess is that you can satisfy your husband by being yourself. But my guess is he wants you to embrace your sexuality to it's fullest. And he wants to feel that unbridled passion and lust. There is nothing more sexy than a woman who is confident, knows what she wants and embraces her sexuality and isn't afraid to communicate it. At least for me sexually, I don't want my woman to be a good wife sexually. I want her to express her deepest darkest desires.

I felt the love you feel for yours husband when you stated that you want to know why so you can satisfy him better. I imagine he feels the same way about you. Best of luck on your journey.
[/quote]

And I could not agree more I always wanted my wife to fully enjoy herself and possibly learn new things that excited her that we may not have had in our marriage. My wife was already open to this life before we married and enjoyed it. I felt it would not be right to take that pleasure away from her. Being married to someone she trusted and trusted her, gave her a stability she did not have before we married. Based on things she told me, I know she learned many things she was unaware of or maybe thought were pure fantasy or to "dangerous" before. Being married I feel gave her more confidence to go out and find all she wanted. I certainly did as well. Her joy and pleasures were what I loved letting her have. Total honesty between husband and wife is the glue that keeps the marriage strong and especially so in a "Hotwife" lifestyle

I think your love for your husband shines through and I wish you both luck in this adventure.

BrunetteLover
Experienced

Unread post by BrunetteLover » Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:47 am

I am fascinated by how much care she takes to get ready and look really hot for a guy she's never met except for a few emails.

Other than fussing over her looks, the insouciance she exudes when preparing for a date in which she will be having sex with a stranger within a few minutes of meeting him.

The hottest part is the humdrum conversation; "I would like to leave home around 7 pm to get there on time... I have to update my music playlist while we are driving to he hotel...." etc.

wife4lends
Virgin

Unread post by wife4lends » Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:57 am

My hubby likes to think about me and what I am doing on my hotwife date. While he is considering what stage we are at he gets hard but doesn’t relieve himself until I get home and relay all the juicy details. He frequently gets “blue balls” and cums like crazy when we finally get together. We both love the feeling of him thinking about me getting laid, and I think about him getting excited

MyShyMXWife
Trainable

Unread post by MyShyMXWife » Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:53 am

Suchagoodgirl wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:48 am
It makes perfect sense and it's a great question. I think as a man, women are so different that at times they are a mystery to me. But my sexual energy and desires draw me to my wife in an endless quest to unlock her sexuality. I want to know what she really wants. Sexually. I want to know what turns her on the most and I want her to have that. I want to see that glow when she just had mind blowing sex and I want to feel that energy. There is a competition aspect. Another man just fucked her so I really want to fuck her. I want her to remember me and fuck me with all the unhinged passion and instinct she has. Deep down I think there are desires so naughty that a wife, conditioned by her parents and society and tradition that have told her her whole life what is acceptable sexually and what is expected of her sexually, and I want to see that sexual side of her free of all that.

What he said.

jrobb
Experienced

Unread post by jrobb » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:45 am

I agree with MyShyMXWife in agreeing with what SuchAGoodGirl wrote.

I basically enjoy seeing her acting as her raw self. Uninhibited. With wild abandon. With her feeling free to express herself without worrying about what her husband thinks or is thinking about her, even though she could do that with him already and he'd absolutely LOVE IT!

JR

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:11 am

I toss in my vote for enhancing my wife's sexual intensity and gratification. I also love seeing shame tossed aside and the fully intense female sexual animal take over. Listening and feeling orgasm after orgasm in threesomes and gangbangs is the summit of sexual experience. Everybody wins.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

CitationDriver
Virgin

Unread post by CitationDriver » Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:22 am

Well tonight we had our first MFM experience. We had been talking about it for a few months.. Wifey went from no way to hmm I have been thinking about it. Are you sure you are ok with pursuing this. Required question about is this just so you can have sex with some other woman?

We me a younger man through Kasidie site after many flakes and picture gatherers. He showed up on time, well dressed, well spoken, clean cut, thick muscles and all of the tools. Over a couple of drinks we discussed his experiences and our expectations. From that straight to the hotel room. Wifey is very forward and they were kissing before I could shut the door.

Man my tension went up a little as we had discussed no overly passionate kissing. But it went from kissing to her removing his shirt and then the clothes all hit the floor. From that he laid her on the bed face down and began a very sensual massage for about 20 minutes. She was in heaven and he was a masseuse in a previous life. It showed. About 20 minutes in he had her hips bucking and i knew the first O was coming shortly behind those hips being raised. Isn’t it great when you can tell by the little body movements and moans that the crescendo is about to happen. He had one set of fingers deeply inside of her while he was massaging and kissing her buttocks and thighs. She didn’t last long until she let out a bed shaking moan announcing that she was already cumming.
At this point I was in the chair with a 3rd leg ready to impale something.
My wife’s skin is the softest skin I have ever encountered. He commented right away about how sexy her skin is. Bonus for me!
From her current position he flipped her over onto her back and began to massage her breasts and nipples. Then he moved to her thighs and pelvic regions. Again using his strong masseuse trained hands he massaged the inner walls of her V while expertly licking her clit and lips. This brought on 4 back to back O’s one right after the other. She was gasping for air. After she caught her breath she grabbed his head and pulled it down to her pussy and said whatever you just did don’t stop doing it..Then she motioned for me to come over to the bed and told me to take off my pants that she wants to suck my dick. OF course I complied. That was very hot. Again she had multiple back to back O’s. I had to fight very hard to blow right in her throat.

I had to step away to watch without the physical touch for a few minutes to settle my boys down. Had a drink and then suggested that she really likes to suck on a dick. He stopped munching and moved to the other end of the bed and had her slide her head over the edge. She had him engulfed before he could get into a comfortable stance. And wow, she worked every inch from the head to the balls. He was overly impressed with her ball handling, fondling and sucking skills. He had to stop her a couple of times to keep from blowing his load.
From that he moved around to put on his condom. The first entry was mesmerizing for me. The look on her face as she watched him enter and then the way she looked over at me to see if i was ok. She had such a thrilled happy look as she focused on me for a few seconds before grabbing him by the back of the head and saying fuck me hard, ………no harder!
I walked around to her head and grabbed her hands and held them above her head and began to rub my dick across her mouth. She wrapped her tongue around my head and worked it into her mouth. I matched the rhythm he was pounding her pussy with me fucking her mouth. She began to clinch and moan loudly, spit out my dick to cry out don’t stop oh oh oh I am coming again hard.
He went back to eating and massaging her pussy with his masseuse hands and she climaxed 2 more times in a row. She rolled over onto her stomach and got up on her knees with her ass towards him and looked at me and said you know what this means I want and I want it now. I told him she wanted to be fucked doggy style and do it as hard as you can. Well he did. He is a muscular in shape guy and he starting sweating like he was in steam shower. Skin was slapping and she was gasping for air between the os shit this is good. I got in front of her and let her suck my dick without having to move. I became the beneficiary of for every action there is an equal and oposite reaction. Wow, took a lot of concentration to not coat the back of her throat at that point. All of my research said what ever you do, don’t blow your load before the third is finished. We switched and I was behind and she went after his dick with a vengeance that I have only seen when she has had a few cocktails at a vacation spot with me. It was so hot.

At this point we had taken 3 water breaks and she was really dehydrated. I asked her what else she wanted from the night. She hesitated so I suggested that she get on top and ride him. He laid on the bed and holy cow she went to town sucking and tugging on his shaft and balls to get him good and hard for the condom. Slid on the condom and she climbed on top. She thought she was out of entergy but when she bottomed out she found her second wind and she kicked it into high until one of her legs started to cramp.
She got off and said she was wore flat out didn’t think she could go another round. He told her she had worn him out 45 minutes prior but he didn’t want to disappoint her on her first outing.
We all drank water and he put his clothes on and said a few pleasantries and left the room. 2 hour and 45 minutes after he walked into the bar my wife was exhausted and happy. We got into bed and she immediately started stroking my dick and said this is what I have been waiting on. Time for you to reclaim my pussy.

Afterward we talked about the good, the great and some things that could improve next time.

Sorry for the long story but here are my favorites of the night.
1. When he walked into the bar I could tell she was not disappointed.
2. When we went in to the room and she went straight to kiss him. I knew it was on.
3. The way she pushed up on her knees while he was giving her a massage so her pussy was closer to his mouth.
4. The look on her face when she looked over at me when he started eating her pussy for the first time.
5. The look on her face when he slid his condom covered cock into her pussy for the fist time.
6. The look in. her eyes and aggressiveness she used when she started sucking his cock.
7. All of these were great but the way she would get up when changing positions and find me to passionately kiss me before the next position was off the chart hot.

All in all it was the immense pleasure she received and deserved that made it the greatest sexual night for both of us.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:29 am

Hot story CitationDriver. I flew for years and never jointed the mile high club. You?

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:10 am

Hot story Citation, I'm sure she wanted more and soon! Let us know how it goes down the road as you settle in with the new discovery.