a long stony way

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
gruenberg
Pervert

Re: a long stony way

Unread post by gruenberg » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:21 am

trecital wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:43 am
Love this story 'gruenberg'. I have fantasies about just such situations. Except in my fantasy my wife would ask me to join her by the pool, knowing her pool boy lover will be turning up soon. When he arrives he is disappointed to see me there. But his mood brightens when my wife takes her bikini top off. He starts sweating, seeing her topless, but carries on cleaning the pool. My wife notices him sweating, and says out loud to me "Darling, I think the pool boy needs a rest. Take over from him". So now I'm cleaning the pool, and the pool boy gets given the less arduous task of rubbing sun cream on my wife's tits. My wife tells me to do a good job cleaning the pool, as she doesn't want the poor young boy to get into trouble. Soon the pool boy slips my wife's bikini bottoms off and oils up her pussy. It's not long before he's on top of her fucking her. She cums, he cums, and I'm still cleaning the pool. My wife walks over to me, his cum running down her legs, and pulls my swimming trunks down, exposing my erection. "Look how much he enjoyed what you just did" she says to the pool boy. He smirks. " Now be a good husband and go get us a nice cold beer. Oh, and sort out some cash too. My big cocked pool 'man' has been working his arse off on me, and deserves a big tip". For some reason I'm a couple of minutes longer than normal in bringing the beers.
the difference is that my wife wants to play the cheating wife. she thinks that this will cause less problems.
the long stony way: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57837

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:41 am

so how it went on.

"would you cream my body?" was the slogan for their meetings. he came over maybe two, maybe three times a week these days. if depened on my wife working at home, his free time and of course our daughter gone.
according to my wife, most of their meetings had the same procedure. my wife lying by the pool in various stages of undress and he letting himself in.
on particular time, a meeting my wife really liked, was that she somehow dozing off while waiting for him. she didn`t hear him coming to her sunbed, she noticed him as he was lying himself on her back. she said, she was lying on her stomach and had her legs spread. he just entered her and started to have sex with her. without speaking or even greeting. my wife said, it felt so nasty. of course she knew it was him, but it could have been anyone taking her.
i really don`t understand her fondness of this young kid. he is 18. she is in her 30. of course he has a rock hard body, but what else have they in common? my wife`s explanaiton is simple. he is good looking, has a well trained body, can go like a rabbit on coccaine. but she also admitted, that she has to do some teaching to make him a good lover. there is some upside room. of course she will do this selflessly.
again the topic of contraceptio arrised. they don`t use condoms. i don`t like that, my wife however absolutely. although he is a good looking kid, my wife asked him about his past and sexual experience, he has less. he had only had sex with one girl, his former girlfriend, and they split up recently.
my wife believes him, so i have to do as well.

about there meetings i can tell, what my wife tells me. she loves being in the role of the mature "unsatisfied" wife playing with the handsome poolboy. to fulfill all cliches, she playes her role good. for example, waiting for him, she is always dolled up like you do at the pool. either some very revealing bikini or just braless. when he is cleaing the pool, she walked by in only some high heels, big sunglasses and a sun hat, for example. or offering him something to drink and caressing his stomach muscles. a detail she often tells me about.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:44 am

so how it went on.

"would you cream my body?" was the slogan for their meetings. he came over maybe two, maybe three times a week these days. if depened on my wife working at home, his free time and of course our daughter gone.
according to my wife, most of their meetings had the same procedure. my wife lying by the pool in various stages of undress and he letting himself in.
on particular time, a meeting my wife really liked, was that she somehow dozing off while waiting for him. she didn`t hear him coming to her sunbed, she noticed him as he was lying himself on her back. she said, she was lying on her stomach and had her legs spread. he just entered her and started to have sex with her. without speaking or even greeting. my wife said, it felt so nasty. of course she knew it was him, but it could have been anyone taking her.
i really don`t understand her fondness of this young kid. he is 18. she is in her 30. of course he has a rock hard body, but what else have they in common? my wife`s explanaiton is simple. he is good looking, has a well trained body, can go like a rabbit on coccaine. but she also admitted, that she has to do some teaching to make him a good lover. there is some upside room. of course she will do this selflessly.
again the topic of contraceptio arrised. they don`t use condoms. i don`t like that, my wife however absolutely. although he is a good looking kid, my wife asked him about his past and sexual experience, he has less. he had only had sex with one girl, his former girlfriend, and they split up recently.
my wife believes him, so i have to do as well.

about there meetings i can tell, what my wife tells me. she loves being in the role of the mature "unsatisfied" wife playing with the handsome poolboy. to fulfill all cliches, she playes her role good. for example, waiting for him, she is always dolled up like you do at the pool. either some very revealing bikini or just braless. when he is cleaing the pool, she walked by in only some high heels, big sunglasses and a sun hat, for example. or offering him something to drink and caressing his stomach muscles. a detail she often tells me about.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:10 am

so how it went on after the pool season ended.

after a lot of creaming going on the last weeks of this summer, my wife taught him much and to her words he is a way better lover now. she is happy that she had someone she can teach and of course she is knowing that he won`t be her toyboy for a long time. but in her eyes, she sees him as a boy she can lead to be a wonderful lover for his future girlfriends.

he quit his job, due to ending summer and is going to university this fall. my wife too. she always wanted to teach more at her law school and that is what she is starting more now. she doesn`t quit completely at the firm she is working but is doing much more of teaching now.

the interesting part is, if they will meet at university. my wife will teach not the freshmen. her courses are for more mature students, and her boytoy is just starting right now. but in maybe a few years, who knows.

this brings me to my main concern. my wife did her thing with her former boss, with clients and now teaching at university with a maybe student in a few years. this is too much work related connection for me, playing the hotwives-lifestyle. fortunately till now it wasn`t a big problem for my wife.
but she could handle the situations being a lawyer, but at the university this is way different. it is not, that she is in any teacher-student thing right now, but she can meet, for example, our poolboy in a few years and he hasn`t forgot seeing his maybe teacher in the nude for sure.

i don`t want to be the spoilsport in her game, but i have my doubts that this is a good idea. my wife said, she doesn`t even know if he is studying at her faculty anyway.

Rogueuser1
Pervert

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:03 am

I wouldn't worry too much about it --- odds he is even at her school are low, odds she will be his teacher are even lower.
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

R_H_NC

Unread post by R_H_NC » Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:23 am

Not sure how Law School works in Europe but I believe an undergraduate degree would be needed before he would be taking any courses in the Law School.

So, she will mostly likely not be teaching any undergrad..............................

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:17 am

Rogueuser1 wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:03 am
I wouldn't worry too much about it --- odds he is even at her school are low, odds she will be his teacher are even lower.
the university she is teaching isn`t that big. if he will go to law-department, he will meet her in a few years.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:19 am

R_H_NC wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:23 am
Not sure how Law School works in Europe but I believe an undergraduate degree would be needed before he would be taking any courses in the Law School.

So, she will mostly likely not be teaching any undergrad..............................
after finishing school, you can start at the university and already choose law department.
being 18 you already are going to study to become a lawyer or judge or anything else law related.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:38 am

how it went on.

not much difference to the last episodes, only there is definitely no pool weather right now. that also means, no creaming going on. not really, this part is still happening.

my wife`s fooling around with our former pool boy is still going on. because of his first year at the university and our daughter coming in an age in which it is difficult to hide anything, the meetings between my wife and her boy toy are kind of complicated. sometimes my wife can make a morning free and welcomes him while our daughter is at school and me being at work. their routine is, my wife drops our daughter at school, picks him up somewhere and they go straight into our garage and up to the living or bed room.

for my wife the big fun with the pool boy is her playing the teacher for him, the mature lady. it surely also helps that he has a hard body, something my wife is telling me from time to time. on this occaisons, my wife often wears some sexy lingerie for him, already when she is picking him up. i know this days, because i am still at home when she is getting dressed. for example, when she is getting dressed in some sexy thong and no bra, but also some garter belt with stockings combined with some of her millions high heels on a ordinary day in mid week, i know a meeting is going on.
she just likes to dress up for him and he likes that too. my wife told me once, that he is complaining, girl in his age aren`t for this and he likes my wife doing it for him. my wife, always the pleaser, is more than ready to obey.

my concerns of him meeting her someday at university as a teacher were trailed away. there is one hope, that either my wife looses interest in him or he will do. the only problem with this is, that they have so much fun together, according to my wife.

i don`t know in which way this will go. for all the one here, who aren`t fimilar with my wife`s history. she had some affairs in the past, but always with older sophisticated gentlemen. in this relationships she was always in the end the submissive one. this time, she is more dominant and i am wondering why. i always thought, that she is by nature the submissive woman to this older men. she isn`t submissive at all in her daily life. no way. but in the past it was her escape or something like that.
now with this young boy she lives out something completely different.

ExiledSage

Unread post by ExiledSage » Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:19 am

And how goes it for you and her? Are you still intimate? Does she tease you about her and him?

R_H_NC

Unread post by R_H_NC » Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:57 am

gruenberg wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:19 am
R_H_NC wrote:

after finishing school, you can start at the university and already choose law department.
being 18 you already are going to study to become a lawyer or judge or anything else law related.
Yeah, we call that pre-law here. Point being that right now, and for the foreseeable future, I would guess she won't be this young man's professor.

R_H_NC

Unread post by R_H_NC » Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:01 am

gruenberg wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:38 am
.....i don`t know in which way this will go. for all the one here, who aren`t fimilar with my wife`s history. she had some affairs in the past, but always with older sophisticated gentlemen. in this relationships she was always in the end the submissive one. this time, she is more dominant and i am wondering why. i always thought, that she is by nature the submissive woman to this older men. she isn`t submissive at all in her daily life. no way. but in the past it was her escape or something like that.

I like vanilla ice cream but sometimes will switch to pistachio for a while.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:53 am

ExiledSage wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:19 am
And how goes it for you and her? Are you still intimate? Does she tease you about her and him?
i don`t know if you are fimilar with our situation. my wife has a very stronge urge to sometimes escape from her daily life and there come her flings.

yes, we are still intimate, but on another level.

no, teasing is not the game we play. i am not always happy about her affairs and she knows it and is just happy, that i let her go.

of course it is hot, watching her dressing up for her dates.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:56 am

R_H_NC wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:57 am
gruenberg wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:19 am
R_H_NC wrote:

Yeah, we call that pre-law here. Point being that right now, and for the foreseeable future, I would guess she won't be this young man's professor.
I see it that way too. but try to tell her this when coming home and you find her lying on our bed, royaly fucked with this face of total satisfaction.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:58 am

R_H_NC wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:01 am
gruenberg wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:38 am
.....i don`t know in which way this will go. for all the one here, who aren`t fimilar with my wife`s history. she had some affairs in the past, but always with older sophisticated gentlemen. in this relationships she was always in the end the submissive one. this time, she is more dominant and i am wondering why. i always thought, that she is by nature the submissive woman to this older men. she isn`t submissive at all in her daily life. no way. but in the past it was her escape or something like that.

I like vanilla ice cream but sometimes will switch to pistachio for a while.
the chocolate ice cream phase was very interesting.

ccklvr
Experienced

Unread post by ccklvr » Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:44 am

Hello!

What a stony way.

I wonder if you had ever been in the situation, that your wife wanted you to join her debaucheries.
Espacially with Mr. Black. You seemed to be friends with him.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:20 am

ccklvr wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:44 am
Hello!

What a stony way.

I wonder if you had ever been in the situation, that your wife wanted you to join her debaucheries.
Espacially with Mr. Black. You seemed to be friends with him.
i just read your posts about your situation and assume that you ask because you wanted to know if i was in a similar situation. no, i wasn`t. my realtionship with Mr. Black was non sexual. we had some common things and he was a very interesting man. it was very inspiring to talk to him,
but i had no interest in anything more. neither has he, i guess.

Lensman2000
Player

Unread post by Lensman2000 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:10 pm

I hope your wife appreciates how lucky she is to have found you and she demonstrates it to you in and out of the bedroom. While some men on this forum just seem masochistic many others have groomed their initially reluctant SOs to fuck around to satisfy their cuckold fetishes. They're, essentially, topping from the bottom.

As you relate your wife's adventures, it seems that you simply let her make her own decisions, step out of her way and make sure you're available to her when she needs your support. I don't know if that makes you more sane and emotionally mature than most people, or just unconcerned about loosing her.

You don't seem to derive any erotic stimulation from her extramarital activities or feel a fear of loss or gut-wrenching jealousy. You don't express anger even when you've driven three hours to pick her up and, for the first time, have to watch her getting fucked by a guy you both consider an asshole.

I found the situation with your three young visitors to be very hot, but I couldn't help wondering if you (or "Ginger's" husband) didn't feel some regret (envy, angst) at being left out. Are there feelings that you're not sharing in these pages, do you just not care if your wife falls for another, or are you just more more emotionally evolved than most of us?

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:06 am

Lensman2000 wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:10 pm
I hope your wife appreciates how lucky she is to have found you and she demonstrates it to you in and out of the bedroom. While some men on this forum just seem masochistic many others have groomed their initially reluctant SOs to fuck around to satisfy their cuckold fetishes. They're, essentially, topping from the bottom.

As you relate your wife's adventures, it seems that you simply let her make her own decisions, step out of her way and make sure you're available to her when she needs your support. I don't know if that makes you more sane and emotionally mature than most people, or just unconcerned about loosing her.

You don't seem to derive any erotic stimulation from her extramarital activities or feel a fear of loss or gut-wrenching jealousy. You don't express anger even when you've driven three hours to pick her up and, for the first time, have to watch her getting fucked by a guy you both consider an asshole.

I found the situation with your three young visitors to be very hot, but I couldn't help wondering if you (or "Ginger's" husband) didn't feel some regret (envy, angst) at being left out. Are there feelings that you're not sharing in these pages, do you just not care if your wife falls for another, or are you just more more emotionally evolved than most of us?
Yes, my wife indeed appreciates how lucky she is. She tells me this very often and most importnt for me, i can feel it. But it is also the other way around. I do also appreciate to have such a wonderful wife as a mother to our daughter, a very sexy and beautiful partner for years now.

Yes, she decides who she wants to date and who is lucky enough to have her small petite body. And you are right, the erotic stimulation is limited to me regrding her being unfaithful. It all started with an affair she had with her boss and had to admit it to me for reasons that can be read in earlier posts. I wouldn`t mind her stopping the lifestyle but it is part of her and her personality and so i have to acept it.

I don`t share everthing, but maybe you are right about the feelings. I would not mind having sex with a young beautiful girl, of course, but it is so out of my world thatswhy i don`t think much of it.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:55 am

so how it went on.

it`s been a while since i posted about my wifes adventures. i wasn`t sure if i should continue or not. there were also some other things going on in our family life and we focused on other things. having a daughter on the dawn of puberty in a house hold isn`t that easy. in many ways....

my wifes last steady lover was a young college guy she met while he was our pool boy. the typical cliche, i know. sometimes life is just a cliche. he is a young boy with a hard body and my wife taught him some stuff.

the problem was and that is the reason she isn`t seeing him anymore, that he is attending the university my wife started to teach. he is just in his first year and my wife is teaching more mature students at the end of their studies. i convinced her, and it was not easy, to quite it and she finally agreed. it was very surprising that he made no drama about it and took it as a mature man. it also seemed that he told no one till now and we hope that was it.

a huge factor in convincing my wife pretty much easily was that i guessed she was bored with him. i was posting my wifes debauchery here on this thread for some time now and it was a while back that i wrote about my wifes previous lovers. her past lovers all were dominant ones and she was the submissive in their relationship. with her pool toy boy it was a little bit different and my wife confessed that she missed being the submissive one. she liked her new role as long as it lasted but finally she wants to go on.

but how to go on?

her first lover, her boss is now to old for her.
Mr. Black, an elder gentleman is gone back is his home country and not coming back anymore.
Kings Asshole III, her client, well this episode ended not to good for her and she is pretty much over him.

my wife is very pretty (but aren`t all hotwives pretty?) and gets in contact with a many powerful men in her business life but it is not so easy for her to meet someone she has the connection. the problem is, i already wrote about that in the past, that when there is a longer period for her not to play her game, she gets some kind of depressed. not in a pathological way, just sad and not so energetic. nothing you could heal with buying some heels in the first phase. this is a gradual process. of course i would like for her to be happy, but on the other side i am happy that we are leading just a normal family life: mother - father - daughter. and no lover of the wife who calls and she is up like a little puppy and gone to have sex.

but i also see her in that mood and want to cheer her up. the best medicine for her to escape her stressful life was to have extramarital sex and in this phase, when she was sexually satisfied, she is the most balanced and powerful mother and wife and lawyer.

coming back to her debauchery. she pretty much ended her pool boy adventure a few month ago. at first nothing changed in her mood, just a little bit stressful in her new job at the university. a few weeks ago she told me that she ran into tom. tom is the husband of a befriended couple. steph and tom. i wrote about them.

tom, steph and my wife had a thing a few years ago: it was on one of this bbqs with some alcohol my wife decided to stay longer as i was bringing our daughter home because i had to work on the next day. steph and tom, we are not that close, but met them a few times a year, offered to bring my wife home. they decided to stop by their house, for a nightcap. they had a jacuzzi and so they three of them took the last drink of the night in there. my wife gave tom a blow job while his wife watched. my wife didn`t made out with steph, but they two sucked tom`s penis alternately. steph is a rather beautiful woman and i definitly envy tom for this double blowjob. nothing more happened on this evening and my wife asked them not to tell me anything about this and that this should be an unique experience.

since then nothing more happened between steph, tom and my wife and tom told her that they are separated. we heard rumors about it already and it seemed that steph met someone else.

my wife always wants everybody to be happy and to feel well. she felt sorry for Tom and wanted to cheer him up by inviting him for dinner to our house. tom doesn`t know that my wife told me about her blowing him back then but felt uncomfortable to come. my wife insisted and calmed him down by telling him i don`t know anything about this episode.

this was last weekend and we had a nice non sexual evening. out daughter was also at home so for this reason nothing could happened. but my wife not only cooked a very delicious meal, but also looked very sexy. little black dress, sheer stockings and it was also an excuse for her to buy new black high heels she proudly wore. tom was very impressed, not only of the look of my wife but also about the food. he said, that he missed home made food and that since steph has left him he is only ordering or eating in restaurants.
this made my wife sad for him and she told him that she will bring him something to eat from time to time. i really have to say that i didn`t get the clue at that moment, but i was taught a little later.
exactly on thursday.
last thursday.

i came home from work. a typical father coming home to his family. his pre puberty daughter ignoring him, his wife in the kitchen waiting for him with some food. the non typical part was that my wife already had a packed up kitchenware with dinner anouncing that she will bring this to tom right now. a little detail about her appearance. she looked sexy in tight jeans, high heeled boots and a tight top with a sweater.

she came home only two hours later and i was watching tv when she kept my company on the sofa. she was snuggeling up against me and while i was just watching the news, she gave my some other news. i asked her if tom liked her food, which she confirmed. she also said, that she liked her food too. i didn`t kow what she meant at first, until she just smiled and said that she felt sorry for tom and that she just dropped to her knees before leaving, opened his fly and blew him. right there in the foyer, with her empty kitchware beside her o the floor (i assume). she said, she didn`t even undressed and it seemed that he hadn`t some sex for a while because he came rather fast and rather much.

my wife is in the saddle again.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:25 am

Happy to see you posting again gruenberg. It's wonderful how your wife cooks up these hot scenarios all on her own. When we were much younger, I often tried to contrive situations for my own wife, but in the end I gave up. She seemed to be able to do a much better job by herself without even trying. It just happened. It appears to be something they are simply good at.
Me: You’re probably a better fuck than his wife.
Her: I’m probably a better fuck than most people’s wives.
Our crazy journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:12 pm

Glad you have posted again. Tom doesn’t seem the dominant she is looking for though.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:01 am

Thank you gruenberg,

I've only just come across your story following yesterday's posting but am more than happy I did. Your wife is living the hotwife dream and your allowing of it has made you very special to her. It's extremely well written, and more especially considering English is a foreign language for you. I hope you continue to post for a long time to come.

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:35 am

Thanks Gruenberg, awesome developments...and I can reassure you that you have many fans on here who wait with baited breathe on your posts.

I have to say I'm infatuated with your wife, she seems utterly divine, I think in that her brain seems very much switched on to the more psychological aspects of sexuality...

Appreciate you haven't ever posted pics but can you describe her, maybe give an Idea of a celebrity or famous name she most resembles??

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:36 am

great story. hoping things progress for you.