Wife and my Dad

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Re: Wife and my Dad

Unread post by Chrislydi » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:21 pm

luv2doit wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:19 pm
Chrislydi wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:15 am
luv2doit wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:46 am
Chrislydi wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:34 am
There are a wide variety of reasons why threads abruptly end, real life's many far more important problems, sheer lethargy, boredom or whatever and for no reason at all, there's no obligation and no requirements to carry on so free will and no longer interested could be very valid reasons

It's more you can normally suspect when things might just be because events havdnt gone to plan, things have been rapidly going south and not at all how the OP wanted Usually the OP has been clapped all the way to his sorry fate by his fantasising accolytes and supporters it must be said, and then WHAM everything goes silent, nothing is ever posted again by the OP, usually accompanied by his complete absence from the site altogether. Of course this could also be for one of the many other reasons but the downhill trajectory of how his adventure has been going before the sudden stop usually gives a hint as to why else it might have stopped. If something looks obvious then it usually is obvious.

There seems to be a proliferation of threads who currently fit in this same category of suddenly stopping although I could only name but a few who I would think for obvious reasons, certainly not all of them by any means, and I'd expect some to post again.

She has feelings

My girlfriend demanded to have oral sex with other guys. I am so confused.
(Sam 123 hasn't posted or logged on since May 10th when it looked as if might all be going south)

My wife and her ex husband - SoFLcuck's

Aussiecuck's A virtual cuckold

Luisbelo's risking everything

Being replaced (Jezza's thread)

Tom, Jasmine's thread (Someonecuckme) ...Tom, Jasmine & My Step Dad (Has a Bully/Rival ever fucked your wife)

Re: Wife Locked Me Up On New Years Eve ?!?!? (New2itBrad)

There was also one where the cuck husband invited his online alpha into his own home where he took over his wife and himself leaving the freshly whipped cuck's backside on display behind the main front windows for all the neighbours to see (he used a Sharpie pen to wrote CUNT on it too) making him stay there for four hours while he repeatedly pounded his wife - can't remember the title but it's another that has been dormant and predictably will probably stay that way now.

I know it's the done thing not to comment when so many go 'dead' but they do so for a reason - these are the ones that just immediately come to mind, there are so many more and the cheerleaders should remember that when they cheer and encourage the OP to go further down a rabbit hole destined to lead the breakup of his marriage, that he'll be left with depression, loneliness and regret, while they can just move on and cheer someone else.

Chris
Hey Chris ,Read this, got sad.
Then I crosschecked it. All of the thread you named have updated and some users are active ( except My girlfriend demanded)
:D :D :D :D :D

Also which thread is this
There was also one where the cuck husband invited his online alpha into his own home where he took over his wife and himself leaving the freshly whipped cuck's backside on display behind the main front windows for all the neighbours to see (he used a Sharpie pen to wrote CUNT on it too) making him stay there for four hours while he repeatedly pounded his wife - can't remember the title but it's another that has been dormant and predictably will probably stay that way now.
Hi Luv2doit,

Yes happily. SoFLcuck's My wife and her ex husband

Aussiecuck's A virtual cuckold and

Re: Wife Locked Me Up On New Years Eve ?!?!? (New2itBrad)

have resumed posting and appear to all have possibilities to look forward to, even if all isn't so rosy with Aussiecuck's predicament and problems remain.

Unfortunately although posting again it's not such good news with the other three, maybe predictably but still I can't help feeling sad

Luisbelo's risking everything - he's allowed her back in but it looks as if financially coping with life was proving too difficult and her boyfriend is still her main lover (and maybe more - she only needs money to leave the OP)

Being replaced (Jezza's thread) - his marriage remains one in name only

Tom, Jasmine's thread (Someonecuckme) ...Tom, Jasmine & My Step Dad (Has a Bully/Rival ever fucked your wife) - Tom bravely looks to the future hopefully with no regrets but his long relationship fell apart when Jasmine left with his long time rival.

The intriguing other story was one from another site, and I'm sorry for the confusion. - my memory gets challenged at times and think everything was from on here 😂

Chris
Hey Chris,
Sorry for the later reply, I was reading other threads and I didn't login in.

CuriousDave and Jenna story was a sledgehammer, It still effects me (heartbreaking) but inspirational how he moved on for a better and awesome life. :cry:

Then I read Tom, Jasmine's thread (Someonecuckme) ...Tom, Jasmine & My Step Dad (Has a Bully/Rival ever fucked your wife) was awesome but the closure was again a sledgehammer. I didn't believe the story in the beginning because it happened so fast but later I did and it almost killed. And I still wish that Jas comes back to Tom cause we all know Steve is a player and he will most probably move on. I really hope that Tom and Jas get back together. :cry: :cry:

Luisbelo's risking everything was kinda obvious she just needed Luis money,not Luis. If she gets it she's done.

For some it may accelerates the inevitable and for others it helps them to comeout stronger than ever.
But in the end , I hope you will find true happiness.
I'm sorry my reply to your original wasn't strictly accurate, as

SoFLcuck's My wife and her ex husband

should have been included in the second part of the list of those NOT having any favourable updates whatsoever for some time or any favourable one if one posted (the OP not logging on for some months) and not accompanying the couple that have had more positive news, even if that in a more qualified way for newaussiecuck. So really one out of the six has happily and unequivocally turned out well.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

luv2doit
Virgin

Unread post by luv2doit » Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:05 pm

Curiousdave, It's been a very long time. Hope your doing well.
For some it may accelerates the inevitable and for others it helps them to comeout stronger than ever.
But in the end, I hope you will find true happiness.
😎😎😎

addicted2latina
Player

Unread post by addicted2latina » Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:30 pm

Got to keep it alive

MyShyMXWife
Trainable

Unread post by MyShyMXWife » Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:01 am

I know this is an old thread, but I just discovered it and read the first 20 or so pages. It's just an opinion but it seems like this is really some very good fiction. It follows a perfect line of fantasy for all of the readers here. Too perfect. But congratz to the author, he writes very well, it is enjoyable to read, and it is hot regardless of my opinion.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:13 am

MyShyMXWife wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:01 am
I know this is an old thread, but I just discovered it and read the first 20 or so pages. It's just an opinion but it seems like this is really some very good fiction. It follows a perfect line of fantasy for all of the readers here. Too perfect. But congratz to the author, he writes very well, it is enjoyable to read, and it is hot regardless of my opinion.
Be forewarned, calling out someone else's posts as fiction is against the rules here and could possibly get you in trouble or even banned.

MyShyMXWife
Trainable

Unread post by MyShyMXWife » Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:32 pm

desertsub wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:13 am
MyShyMXWife wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:01 am
Be forewarned, calling out someone else's posts as fiction is against the rules here and could possibly get you in trouble or even banned.
Ooops! Didn't know that. My apologies to those I may have offended.

jnh
Prepubescent

Unread post by jnh » Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:12 pm

Wow, such an epic read! Or re-read.

I last had seen this thread in 2012 and was reminded about this forum by PufferFish's excellent sharing on the Strictly Anonymous podcast.

Every step of the way, I was with you curiousdave. I got aroused with you. Devastated with/for you. Happy with you at your emotional comeback and reclaimed life/happiness.

Your story is AMAZING, and I would consider myself lucky to have had 1/100th the erotic experiences you've had. Thank you SO MUCH for sharing it in your raw, honest and gentle-hearted approach. I really felt throughout like I knew you and you were telling me all these things like a best friend would. I felt (and feel) very connected to you... your writing has that effect.

I really hope you come back soon and give us an update. (or maybe you have in another thread I haven't seen yet).

Anyway, just had to write because I'm just BLOWN AWAY by your writing and your life. Kudos to you and how you responded to everyone here. I skipped over 99% of responses and just read your posts, which are just the best most heart-felt, gut-wrenching gems. You've taken us on a ride I'll never forget, and I know your ride isn't over yet! Just maybe not as bumpy/exciting as it was at the beginning... which isn't a bad thing. haha

Take care!

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:20 pm

I couldn't agree more jnh, this thread has it all, from the most erotic taboo shattering train wreck of a once truly happy marriage to the slow and heartening rebirth of a completely broken man. His embryonic first steps on the road to recovery, a rediscovering of purpose to his life and a future which included the most thrilling rides and full blooming of new relationship and a new love for another woman, someone he can both share and live his fantasies with. It's like the renaissance after the dark ages, a history of all our experiences, unbelievably exciting and thrilling following on from the very, very bad and desperate.

Through it all though shines the remarkable resilience and spirit of a truly exceptional man. A humane and caring human being who is always anxious to hope for everyone else's happiness as well as his own. No bitterness or ill feeling is allowed as he wishes his stepdad and ex wife nothing but happiness, concentrating on a way back for himself which he thoroughly deserved.

This was a game changer of a thread for me, and as with jnh, affected me quite deeply, it was hard not to fully identify and care for Dave, his writing draws you in as he tells of his most private emotions and struggles. I suppose the real memory despite everything that happens afterwards is still that staggering and mentally crippling body blow, that metaphorical sledge hammer which his ex-wife Jenna hit him with when she said she was leaving him for his dad. It says everything about Dave that he did find a way back, to repeat myself, A truly remarkable man.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

supershywife
Virgin

Unread post by supershywife » Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:34 am

Bump to save this for a few more weeks going into the new year.

Toonfan66
Virgin

Unread post by Toonfan66 » Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:51 am

It's a hell of a story and I can't believe it started almost ten years ago - where has the time gone! It was a thread I was glued to as it unfolded, but CuriousDave hasn't been active on OHW for almost a year so guess it's a case of all good things eventually have to end. I hope (presume like a lot of people who've followed Dave's story) Dave is well, is enjoying his best life possible and I'm really pleased he was able to share what he did.

Shogun2049
Player

Unread post by Shogun2049 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 5:20 pm

Wow, it's been quite a while since this all happened/ended. Jenna and Dave's Fathers' first is now a month away from 8 years old. Long time. Would be nice to get an update on Dave and how things are going for all involved.

Swedecpl30
Virgin

Unread post by Swedecpl30 » Sat Jan 07, 2023 6:29 am

Quick reply while I’m on my phone, this was one of two very emotional reads on this site, actually left me feelin raw emotion from the rollercoaster of a life he’s gone through, he’s lived, learned and explored a lot.

I hope his life is going well, I was rooting for Paige ever since she showed up, she clearly had things to work through but it seems sex with her was fun and easy, and that’s how it should be.

As everyone else I’m hoping for an update but by this point I’m so emotionally spent reading his story I don’t ever care about the sexual stuff, I just want a happy ending.

supershywife
Virgin

Unread post by supershywife » Fri May 26, 2023 6:02 pm

Bump to save it

Topnotch
Experienced

Unread post by Topnotch » Sat May 27, 2023 3:22 am

I keep forgetting about this one. Damn it is good! Thanks for the bump

addicted2latina
Player

Unread post by addicted2latina » Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:26 am

This story must never go away. Bump

leander99
Pervert

Unread post by leander99 » Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:47 am

Bump

Bsod83
Trainable

Unread post by Bsod83 » Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:30 am

Yes this deserves to be moved to the library for storage

lovethis
Experienced

Unread post by lovethis » Sun Sep 03, 2023 5:33 am

Wow what a story thank you Dave for putting it out there back in 2012. Your step father is now 58 you are 39 and Jenna is 38.
As is the case with everyone I too went through a roller coaster ride with you on an amazing journey and appreciate the exquisite way you tell your story. Jenna was never a Paige. As you say she is a one man one life person. That is after the cheating she did on you with your Dad she has proven to be the dedicated vanilla type wife to your Dad and both your dad and her live happily ever after.
Congratulations on your wedding to Paige and all the best going forward. Perhaps you may have your own child now as a brother or sister to your step child.

You and Paige have quite a history in the beginning and you have sampled quite a bit of what life has to offer due to her influence. She understands you. You have married who you were meant to marry and I hope she is taking good care of the inner you. She is a natural Hotwife and hope that things a panning out for the both of you.

supershywife
Virgin

Unread post by supershywife » Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:04 pm

Bump for this amazing story.

Hope all is well Dave!

supershywife
Virgin

Unread post by supershywife » Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:18 pm

Bump.

Can we have this moved so we do not loose it?

Please

Wannabe-Cuck
Virgin

Unread post by Wannabe-Cuck » Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:03 am

IKR - I always Love coming back and reading this Hot - But tragic story