Sex restrictions for cuckold husbands

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

How many cuckold husbands are denied sex

My wife and I have an active sex life except we do not fuck.
23%
My wife and I engage in all forms of sex together.
39%
My wife and I have sex together but only when her bull allows.
11%
My wife and I have a loving, caring relationship but no sex.
27%

Total votes: 981

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Re: Sex restrictions for cuckold husbands

Unread post by pixwellguy » Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:21 pm

marv wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:41 am
Way back when I first saw threads like this, my reply was "Never". Well, I should've kept the old adage, "Never say never" in mind!

We have been practicing part-time denial since I admitted I prefer she have sex with other men more than with me. Now, as long as she can meet up with another man every 2-3 days, she's good with denying PIV sex with me. Instead of silky seconds, we lie in bed facing each other and she allows me to have sex with her lubed up hands as she tells me about her date... or how much I enjoy being cuckolded.

Since we started this about a year ago, we've had PIV sex 9 times, while she's had PIV sex over 100 times with her stable of friends.

No, I am not caged. Yes, we are intimate in other ways. No I am not denied orgams. Yes, I understand this won't work for everyone and that it does for us.
There's all kinds of ways to restrict cuckolds, and it's great that you've found a way that works for you. Your wife is very lucky she can get fucked every 2 to 3 days by different men...my wife would have loved that, but even with a stable of regulars it was hard for her to get it that often!

Shadnaster
Player

Unread post by Shadnaster » Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:57 am

Whew, we're not so weird after all. Great poll.

Spirit
Prepubescent

Unread post by Spirit » Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:12 am

Interesting thread. For me it has been a few years since my wife’s lover, seven years and counting told me she belongs to him. My wife loves him, and me but theirs is the sexual and emotional one. Our love is strong and I am completely supportive. I wish sometimes that they would include me more and give me cleanup. But my wife is not into humiliation so I really get nothing. i am allowed if it is safe to seek other play partners but that seldom happens. So, I take myself off once in a while and am satisfied in my cuckold place. I have several cages but my wife is ambivalent about them so I do not use them often even though I do like the feeling of being caged. Most difficult for me really is that my wife does not share my need to be controlled, humiliated, and used as a sissy cuck….oh well….

TinyBoyDick
Experienced

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:06 am

Spirit wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:12 am
Interesting thread. For me it has been a few years since my wife’s lover, seven years and counting told me she belongs to him. My wife loves him, and me but theirs is the sexual and emotional one. Our love is strong and I am completely supportive. I wish sometimes that they would include me more and give me cleanup. But my wife is not into humiliation so I really get nothing. i am allowed if it is safe to seek other play partners but that seldom happens. So, I take myself off once in a while and am satisfied in my cuckold place. I have several cages but my wife is ambivalent about them so I do not use them often even though I do like the feeling of being caged. Most difficult for me really is that my wife does not share my need to be controlled, humiliated, and used as a sissy cuck….oh well….
I can relate, brother. My wife never had a regular lover but we were blissfully active in the cuck/hotwife lifestyle with a whole variety of strangers. Tragically, Covid put an end to all that. I am very much hoping one day my wife will feel safe enough to continue our activities and start spreading for other men again- LOTS of other men. We are aging and we won't be attractive partners forever. Your wife not being into humiliating you strikes home to me. I NEED that denial and humiliation from my lady and, except for a few glorious exceptions, she simply wants nothing to do with my kink. To be clear, we LOVE each other but, as it stands now, we have a PLATONIC relationship! I get NO sex of any kind from her. (there was a VERY rare pathetic incident last year but that didn't go well.) This is VERY difficult for me and since my small cock is hardly more than tickler for other women, I am reluctant and embarrassed to stray outside my marriage for sex. Besides, I don't cheat on her!

I hope things improve for us both! :???:
Your faggot

JMNBABE
Player

Unread post by JMNBABE » Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:52 am

I may have commented in here already, but we have experimented with this at all levels: from total denial of ANY remotely sexually related intimacy (no holding hands, kissing, etc) to where we have settled now. I HATED total denial, tried it for 3 months when her Boss/Lover asked her not to have sex with me any more (he is/was unaware I knew about their relationship)....I finally told her if she wanted this type of relationship, she could do it wihtout me period.

We resumed "normal" activity but with limited intercourse for me that eventually morph'd to I was required to wear a condom so the ONLY sperm entering her was from her Boss/Lover (and the occasional guy he shared her with). That has become the "norm" fo us, i have not entered her body in any manner without a condom on, and I even wear them when she jerks me off (my primary orgasmic release other than jerking off myself) since November of 2012 when we moved to Florida mostly so she could be with her Boss/Lover year-round, although moving the Corporate Headquarters here also factored in to that.

The pandemic has increased my frequency of intercourse, as she has no other source sexually right now, so I am loving the pandemic!! But we have been steadfast in continuing the condom useage.....its almost like we would be breaking some "law" if I was allowed access without a condom, LOLLOL. And there is something so intensely sexual about your wife saying "get the condom" and then rolling it on your penis to have sex with her husband that makes me almost cum just from that alone!! Many times, when they don't go on easily, I have had to stop her hand motions or I would have cum!!

Based on her desires at the time I was restricted to condoms (a pregnancy with her Boss/Lover), we both agree that neither of us really wants my sperm in her again until she has achieved a pregnancy outside the marriage.....and again, the pandemic has REALLY ramped up her desire for this!! I ahve seen some of her postings here and on other sites (usually when having a couple drinks) that really show the intensity of her desire for this!! One guy from the Bahamas that she met on another site, she has actually exchanged photos with (something she has not done for YEARS after an issue with a jerk she met and decided she wanted nothing to do with) and the sensuality on their emails and postings are guaranteed jerk off nights for me!! She even went so far as to look in to taking the ferry out of Miami to spend a weekend with him, but before that happened the hurricane hit there and then the pandemic followed....unfortunatley he no longer has internet access or has lost interest and they have not communicated in a while.

Anyway, point being sex restricitons for the husband are a BIG part of our relationship, and I quite enjoy them too. Not for everyone here, but for some of us its the perfect situation!!

CW

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:04 pm

Do you ever get to lick and worship her feet, lying down on the floor as an increased sign of her being above you, , while you masturbate and she narrates her episodes?

I hope her lover FRed fucks other women, perhaps your wife's close friend, or another sexy hotwife (whose cukc hubby you are friends with), or Fred's own wife... such that his having other women , increases your wife's lust and submission to him, while making her rate him even higher above you; plus she bonding with the other women, and sharing naughty stories, both of their pussies belong to his alpha self, while you can only dream and lust for them in vain.

Imagine your wife, ordering you to strip naked and suck fred's dick, in front of a clothed gorgeous friend of hers (whom uou privately lusted for) and the friend is in disbelief while you are red with humiliation. As the friend's respect for you reduces, she instantly feels lust and attraction for Fred, and wants to join them in a threeway (which you are not permitted to see)

1Pumpndump wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:59 pm
Too sum it up, my wife reserves "the best of her" for her Lover, Fred. Fred is a Stud, and knows how to treat her, she responds to his Masculinity, and I wear Panties in comparison! She sees him once a month, and that is basically her only actual Intercourse, where she shares herself, her sexuality, with unbridled Passion, she gets Wet for him, she french kisses him, lets him slap her Ass hard! She lets him eat her Pussy with abandon, she takes him fully, and fucks back at him with a Primal need! She gets on her knees and sucks his hard Dick with a thirst for more! She gets her Mojo working, and in between monthly sessions, I massage her, show her the videos of them together, and if I'm lucky, get to kiss and lick her Asshole and Outside of her Pussy(I'm not allowed to Taste her), I finish her off with a finger session, and sex toy, and if I'm lucky, she Frigs herself furiously, while I keep it up with my hands! She moans his name Sincerely while she cums!
My reward is next to nothing........lightly stroking my hard, Jealous cock, where I hump her hand in frustration....like a boy, not a Man!
I finally take over and jerk off myself, while she laughs, or gushes about Fred!
I cum on my stomach!

stubbyhubby
Trainable

Unread post by stubbyhubby » Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:48 am

thisis4us1125 wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:10 am
stubbyhubby wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:37 pm
The first 4 months of our marriage we had sex some, but she didn't want to get pregnant and I refused to wear a condom, so I always had to pull out early and finish myself off.

Once she became active with other men the sex stopped. I got an occasional blowjob (still had to "pull out" before I came) or handjob on my birthday or our anniversary. That eventually became just a handjob after a few years.

Then about 6.5 years ago she began hooking up with a guy who was really into owning her and being the man of the house. He was at our house daily. One day he suggested to her that the occasional handjobs should stop and they did. A few weeks later they agreed that I shouldn't cum at all. I asked to be locked, but she refused. She said she expected me to do it as a symbolic gesture of my dedication to her happiness and added that since my dicklet can give no pleasure then it was logical that it deserved none. I could not argue with her logic or reasoning, so I agreed.
How long has it been since you’ve cum? It’s an intriguing idea but I love my sexual release so not sure I could do it. I’d probably have to be locked because I don’t think I could exercise the self control. If I simply lived in a sexless marriage it wouldn’t be as difficult, but knowing that my wife is getting all the cock she wants and needs is beyond arousing (makes me feel 15 instead of 45, lol). I think I’d have a constant case of painful blue balls if I was no longer allowed to cum.
The last time I came was June 2015, so I just reached my 7 year "anniversary" last month.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:44 am

I'm bumping this up because there is a current post that asks about "Pussy Free or No Sex" in a cuckold marriage. There are currently 829 responses, so the data should be accurate.

slowsteady
Player

Unread post by slowsteady » Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:00 am

subguy80 wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:44 am
I'm bumping this up because there is a current post that asks about "Pussy Free or No Sex" in a cuckold marriage. There are currently 829 responses, so the data should be accurate.
Well, according to the poll results: 51% of respondents get no PIV sex at all. Another 11% have the wife's lover controlling if or when the cuckold has permission to sex his own wife.

According to poll responses to date, 4 out of 8 cucks never get any cunt from the wife wrapped around their cock at all. Another 1 out of 8 cucks are severely limited PIV by their wife's lover. The other 3 out of 8 cucks share their wives with her lover(s), making them second in line to the cunt of his own wife.

Cuckolding (according to the poll) basically means that half of all cuck husbands are completely PIV free. The sexual pleasures for the other half are either severely limited by or, definitely playing second fiddle to, her lover.

In other words, all aspects of cuckolding eventually result in at least some level of sexual restriction for each and every cuckold.

Is this really something for a man to strive for and desire to live with?

Just saying.....
Last edited by slowsteady on Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

curiouscouple1978
Experienced

Unread post by curiouscouple1978 » Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:30 am

slowsteady wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:00 am
subguy80 wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:44 am
Well, according to the poll results: 51% of respondents get no PIV sex at all. Another 11% have the wife's lover controlling if or when the cuckold has permission to sex his own wife.

According to poll responses to date, 4 out of 8 cucks never get any cunt from the wife wrapped around their cock at all. Another 1 out of 8 cucks are severely limited PIV by their wife's lover. The other 3 out of 8 cucks share their wives with her lover(s), making them second in line to the cunt of his own wife.

Cuckolding (according to the poll) basically means that half of all cuck husbands are completely PIV free. The sexual pleasures for the other half are either severely limited by or, definitely playing second fiddle to, her lover.

In other words, all aspects of cuckolding eventually result in at least some level of sexual restriction for each and every cuckold.

Thats the thing about the lifestyle there is no right or wrong. What one person likes the next doesnt and doesnt have to do it that way. Dont be shamring the couples that like to have a relationship with being pussyfree.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:04 am

curiouscouple1978 wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:30 am
slowsteady wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:00 am

Thats the thing about the lifestyle there is no right or wrong. What one person likes the next doesn't and doesn't have to do it that way. Dont be shaming the couples that like to have a relationship with being pussyfree.
:up:

SouthernCuck
Trainable

Unread post by SouthernCuck » Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:54 am

When she has a date planned she is completely off limits to me for the week until she is back from the date. Also her ass is off limits to me but not for them. Drives me absolutely crazy.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:03 am

It doesn't always work out, but she prefers we not have sex several days before she has a date.

While awaiting that night, I'm increasingly turned on as she teases me what it will be like for her.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

wifedateshubwaits
Experienced

Unread post by wifedateshubwaits » Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:06 pm

SouthernCuck wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:54 am
When she has a date planned she is completely off limits to me for the week until she is back from the date. Also her ass is off limits to me but not for them. Drives me absolutely crazy.
Sounds exactly like my wife’s restrictions.

curiouscouple1978
Experienced

Unread post by curiouscouple1978 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:01 pm

Mines the same. Used to be i couldnt cum in her for atleast 3 days before. But now I havnt cum in her this year so dont have to worry about that. I only get to put my littke cock in her pussy for a few pumps after she has been fucked before she tells me to take it out and jack off

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:02 am

I have read through about 60% of these stories, quotes and comments from everyone. I find some are still fantasy to the Husband or Cuckold wanna be's, some are sincere cuckolds and some are a hybrid of both, yet there are a few non opened minded people here too. With that said I wanted to tell you about my wife and I, how we got here and my we are good with it all.

We been married over 30 years and life is good our relationship is great. I am a Disabled Veteran and have a few issues which over time has greatly affected my ability to perform sexually. However, we should start from the beginning with some basic background facts. My cock is a thick cock but only 6.5 inches long. I always got over excited and would cum in under 30 second, closer to ten seconds. I had a severe injury to my spine which does not allow me to swing my hips like most guys can, so the basic fucking motion is not the best. My wife is a size queen and needs a minimum of 8 inches to hit her best spot. She also needs about 20 minutes of hard pounding with that 8 plus inches to send her into multiple orgasms.

so with the total combination of all the above if you are one of those guys who thinks, I could never let my wife do this or that you have to ask yourself are you being selfish denying your wife something that maybe she should at least experience in her life or are you so insecure to lose your wife because something else is wrong in your relationship. Just wondering how secure or insecure one can be.

We talked about this, our marriage, our sex, and sex with other in great detail for several years before trying it and evolving to this point in our life. In 2003 we added or first guy to the mix, a threesome for my wife. It was great, we were both emotional mixed about it before during and afterwards. I was extremely erotically excited and jealous all at once. She was excited and yet concerned with hurting me and feeling guilty from the pleasure. This would change over time as she would get over the guilt and I would lose the jealousy. We always talked openly and honestly and always expressed our love for each other.

We have a very strong relationship and understanding of each other. Like everything else in our relationship we provided for each other everything and like everything if we can't make it, build it, we find a way to secure it. Sex would be not exception. So to the question of sexually restriction. This would come out from a combination of desire, necessity and kink. Since I cannot get a full erection, in over the last 10 plus years, I have a small cock, and I come very fast and we both still like sex, why not add a live tool, a stud with a bigger and larger lasting cock. It's the kink that says he is her lover, but it's us in our minds that says the Bull is just a tool.

Since we grew into this and both fully agreed to this lifestyle with loving intentions we set our boundaries and expectations based on us, desire and safe fun. With that I created a few issues with us, my fault. Often times we would set up to meet someone and I would find myself on the day of the meeting getting all excited and then jack off then losing interest and cancelling her date. She would get pissed. This was our reason to bring in the chastity cage and lock me down. It has worked well and I have been locked down since January 2018. So my restrictions are simple I can cum when she allows me too. This is actually exciting for both of us. We both choose this together. Either one of us has the choice to stop this at anytime and live not as Hotwife and Cuckold couple that we both approve of and enjoy rather than as husband and wife with a boring and very lacking sex life.
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:57 am

curiouscouple1978 wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:01 pm
Mines the same. Used to be i couldnt cum in her for atleast 3 days before. But now I havnt cum in her this year so dont have to worry about that. I only get to put my littke cock in her pussy for a few pumps after she has been fucked before she tells me to take it out and jack off
You're lucky! I used to love being allowed a few strokes in my wife's well-used cunt before being told to take care of myself. I think that may be the best restriction for cuckold husbands, since just for a stroke or two, he gets reminded of the pleasure he used to get, and of the pleasure that all the other men get.

Now I'm not even allowed that...just once or twice a year, I get to jerk off in front of her.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:52 am

My wife and I have a very active sex life together. The only restriction is I am not allowed to cum inside her. Only the bulls she fucks have that privilege.
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:26 am

pixwellguy wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:57 am
curiouscouple1978 wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:01 pm
You're lucky! I used to love being allowed a few strokes in my wife's well-used cunt before being told to take care of myself. I think that may be the best restriction for cuckold husbands, since just for a stroke or two, he gets reminded of the pleasure he used to get, and of the pleasure that all the other men get.

Now I'm not even allowed that...just once or twice a year, I get to jerk off in front of her.
I must admit denial was something I detested although luckily we went back to vanilla before it broke us.

For me it would definitely have been

'I think that may be the best restriction for cuckold husbands, since just for a stroke or two, he gets reminded of the pleasure he used to get, (and her the divorce papers she did get.)

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

gordon921
Player

Unread post by gordon921 » Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:32 am

This pole is interesting "The risk a cuck takes" viewtopic.php?f=6&t=36787&start=25

66% voted for "yes, been doing this for years,still happy and have maritial sex"

Spose it's around how the question is asked.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:32 am

gordon921 wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:32 am
This pole is interesting "The risk a cuck takes" viewtopic.php?f=6&t=36787&start=25

66% voted for "yes, been doing this for years,still happy and have maritial sex"

Spose it's around how the question is asked.
Yes, exactly. My wife and I have lots of "marital sex," in that we are married (marital) and have sex. We just have highly restricted intercourse in our marital sex. So, I would have answered differently, depending on how the pol is worded.

hwfanatic
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by hwfanatic » Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:45 am

bebbabe1973 wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:03 pm
Update: Since writing the first post, I have shown her some of the comments on here, and shared more of my feelings with her. My wife has agreed to suck my dick more, which she has done. Also, we have started experimenting with outercourse, which means she rubs my cock on the outside of her pussy (mostly while she is sitting on top of me). Although she says the outercourse will stop if I ever have an "accident" and slip into her, she is still very adamant about not allowing me to penetrate her. It's strange but we both feel closer than we have in years, I'm way more attracted to her now, jerk off thinking about her a lot more, and have actually started having wet dreams about fucking her. As she has said, sex hasn't stopped with us, it's a compromise into something we can both enjoy. She also says, if I need pussy, go get some, she's not stopping me.
When did she first cuck you? Can you (re)share your/her story?

CuckMan999
Virgin

Unread post by CuckMan999 » Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:08 am

When my wife (now ex) met someone new, sex restrictions for me would gradually escalate as her relationship developed. It varied depending on her lover/bf, but it would usually start out by me having to wear a condom while her lover had no restrictions (she always had her lovers tested for safety). Then later, no kissing on the lips, then later I could see her bare breasts but not touch them with my hands unless I was wearing gloves, then later all I got was to dry hump her leg, then later all I got was a view of her partially naked body while masturbating (she would tease and humiliate me). I was rarely denied cleanup duty though. Sometimes I was completely cutoff for short periods, usually during trial separations. I never got BJ’s, at least not since we first starting dating, so BJ’s were never an option for me. Her steady lovers were never denied anything. If I ever had restrictions lifted temporarily, it required me to get permission from her lover/bf. This was especially humiliating when she had a young steady lover that was half our age. Sometimes I got to watch her and her lover go at it, but usually sent away after 5-10 minutes, usually to do chores.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:32 am

I’m bumping this back up. The subject of denial and how cuck guys deal with that fascinate me. It looks like about 50% of cucks have total or significant penis in vigina denial.

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:14 am

subguy80 wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:32 am
I’m bumping this back up. The subject of denial and how cuck guys deal with that fascinate me. It looks like about 50% of cucks have total or significant penis in vigina denial.
Being caged and unable to fuck, having to watch others fuck while I can't even touch my own cock, much less even jerk off, is super 'hot' for me. And on the rare occasion when, after a long period of being caged and no orgasms, when I finally do get to fuck her I am so horny and want to cum so badly that even though I know it's going to only last a few seconds and that she will sit on my face and make me lick that nasty shit out of her pussy after, I don't care and I agree to let her tie me up first so that I won't be able to get away when she sits on my face. The contrast between desperately wanting to fuck and cum, but not wanting to lick that disgusting mess out after and knowing that it's the price I'll have to pay is intense.

I have practiced forms of denial/delayed gratification for as long as I can remember. When I was a young child, there were three times a year when we would get a certain amount of candy/chocolate (Easter, Halloween, Xmas)(candy, cookies, cake and other sweets were very rare)*. Some (cheap) kinds of candy really weren't very good, some were so-so, and then there were some that I really liked. I would eat the cheap crap first, spacing it out and only a little at a time, making it last. I would save the best for last, savoring the anticipation of when I would finally get to the good stuff.

*(I think my parents' focus on eating mostly 'good' foods, and rarely allowing sweets built a preference and habit of eating right, which has given me the ability to maintain myself in good shape despite advancing years. I still wear the same size jeans and am within 5 pounds of my weight as when I graduated HS some 45 or so years ago. I still prefer 'good' foods and rarely eat deserts.)
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted