My Wife and her Ex Husband

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
cucked
Trainable

Re: My Wife and her Ex Husband

Unread post by cucked » Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:32 pm

I am a second husband. My wife started cucking me about a year after our marriage. She would occasionally hook up on business trips. Her ex came back into our lives recently as a surprise. She ran into to him unexpectedly on a business trip and they ended up sharing a bed for two nights. He will be visiting in a week. She is excited and I am nervous.

luv2doit
Virgin

Unread post by luv2doit » Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:00 am

Hope your doing well.
For some it may accelerates the inevitable and for others it helps them to comeout stronger than ever.
But in the end, I hope you will find true happiness.
😎😎😎

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:47 am

Hi SoFLCuck,

It's been 3.5 months since you last posted, any updates?

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:20 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:47 am
Hi SoFLCuck,

It's been 3.5 months since you last posted, any updates?

Chris
Chris, I think you and I were separated at birth. I was just thinking the same thing- we have not heard from this gentleman in a while.

LWBC

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:12 am

He’s not coming back. I chatted with him off ohw for a few weeks and then he disappeared. If he’s real, he decided he didn’t need to tell his story any longer.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:26 am

4herpleasure89 wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:12 am
He’s not coming back. I chatted with him off ohw for a few weeks and then he disappeared. If he’s real, he decided he didn’t need to tell his story any longer.
Bummer! A lot of us were following with bated breath!

gordon921
Player

Unread post by gordon921 » Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:30 am

I assume that it's because there is no good news, like how a lot of threads end on here.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:40 am

gordon921 wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:30 am
I assume that it's because there is no good news, like how a lot of threads end on here.
Bummer. I'm wondering if the Ex and his Wife decided to give it another go and just kicked him to the curb. Hope he got a good divorce lawyer if that was the case. Or, he could have realized that he had essentially become either a third wheel or pretty much irrelevant as a husband, and then just moved out and started divorce proceedings....bummer.

gordon921
Player

Unread post by gordon921 » Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:48 am

When threads stop, it generally means the husband has fucked up, she is divorcing him and moving on, but they do not post that and so all theses wannabees and cheerleaders don't see the negative side of this relationship, not saying there are no positives. Rule 3 stops everyone from challenging things.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:54 am

gordon921 wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:48 am
When threads stop, it generally means the husband has fucked up, she is divorcing him and moving on, but they do not post that and so all theses wannabees and cheerleaders don't see the negative side of this relationship, not saying there are no positives. Rule 3 stops everyone from challenging things.
Gotcha. Well, I hope that whatever has happened, (good or bad) he learns from it, and gets on with his life.

Anax81
Experienced

Unread post by Anax81 » Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:18 pm

Maybe she got pregnant by her ex and he is too much upset to update here.

3somelover

Unread post by 3somelover » Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:50 pm

Anax81 wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:18 pm
Maybe she got pregnant by her ex and he is too much upset to update here.
OMG how hot would that be. I wish mine could still get pregnant, she has a bbc she sees regularly

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:33 pm

It think it's wrong to second guess it, and I hold my hands up as being as guilty of it as anyone, as it could be as simple as he had just lost any motivation to keep updating on here. I reckon it's easy to forget it's voluntary not obligatory and if it's becoming more of a chore than anything else, or you just can't be bothered anymore, then they're perfectly acceptable reasons. Maybe updating here serves no useful purpose for him anymore or something happened which made him less inclined to do so. The fact we might never know is hardly here nor there in what's important. I just hope he ended up happy with his situation.
Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:45 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:33 pm
It think it's wrong to second guess it, and I hold my hands up as being as guilty of it as anyone, as it could be as simple as he had just lost any motivation to keep updating on here. I reckon it's easy to forget it's voluntary not obligatory and if it's becoming more of a chore than anything else, or you just can't be bothered anymore, then they're perfectly acceptable reasons. Maybe updating here serves no useful purpose for him anymore or something happened which made him less inclined to do so. The fact we might never know is hardly here nor there in what's important. I just hope he ended up happy with his situation.
Chris
Chris, I share pretty much all of your sentiments; I too hope he ended up happy with his situation; whatever that situation turned into.

But the thing that really had me concerned several months ago went back to his first several posts- he indicated that the wives ex-husband moving in was only going to be for six months; b/c of the pandemic. Well, Mr. Pandemic transitioned to Mr. Endemic, and two and a half years later, he's still there. That's what set off the alarm bells (as it were) for me.

I just hope that he's happy with how things have turned out; in whatever way they have turned out.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:45 am

LawyerWouldbeCuckold wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:45 am
Chrislydi wrote:
Chris
Chris, I share pretty much all of your sentiments; I too hope he ended up happy with his situation; whatever that situation turned into.

But the thing that really had me concerned several months ago went back to his first several posts- he indicated that the wives ex-husband moving in was only going to be for six months; b/c of the pandemic. Well, Mr. Pandemic transitioned to Mr. Endemic, and two and a half years later, he's still there. That's what set off the alarm bells (as it were) for me.

I just hope that he's happy with how things have turned out; in whatever way they have turned out.
I pretty well had the same concerns but expressing them on this forum is virtually guaranteed to make you persona non grata.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:52 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:45 am
Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:45 am
Chrislydi wrote:
Chris

I pretty well had the same concerns but expressing them on this forum is virtually guaranteed to make you persona non grata.

Chris
Very true, but it does not make our concerns any less valid. Again, I hope he is happy, however things have turned out.

gordon921
Player

Unread post by gordon921 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:15 am

SoFLCuck wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:58 am
Things continue to go well. Haven’t posted in a while because it is taking me a lot longer between orgasms. Getting used to the new schedule. It has definitely allowed me to focus better.
His last post was positive, so IMHO this has gone tits up, big style. His wife shacked up with ex and banished him to the guest room, he gets minimal sexual release and virtually no intimacy with his wife, what could possibly go wrong???

The ex was pushing the envelope continuously. Fucked him in the arse so possibly not viewed as a man by his wife, just my opinion.

This ended badly with the wife more than likely divorcing him and carrying on with the ex. After all his positive posts and loving it all, could not bring himself to post about it going tits up.

I mentioned this before but there was a thread on here years ago about a shattered husband discovering his wife's affair, they rug swept it and the wife set him up with a friend, he was over the moon, till his wife then hit him with divorce papers, but since he fucked the friend he could not use infidelity as a reason in his defense.

This is a dangerous game unless you have a solid marriage/relationship, communicate about everything and support each other, SoFluck did not have any of these from his thread.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:09 pm

gordon921 wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:15 am
SoFLCuck wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:58 am
Things continue to go well. Haven’t posted in a while because it is taking me a lot longer between orgasms. Getting used to the new schedule. It has definitely allowed me to focus better.
His last post was positive, so IMHO this has gone tits up, big style. His wife shacked up with ex and banished him to the guest room, he gets minimal sexual release and virtually no intimacy with his wife, what could possibly go wrong???

The ex was pushing the envelope continuously. Fucked him in the arse so possibly not viewed as a man by his wife, just my opinion.

This ended badly with the wife more than likely divorcing him and carrying on with the ex. After all his positive posts and loving it all, could not bring himself to post about it going tits up.

I mentioned this before but there was a thread on here years ago about a shattered husband discovering his wife's affair, they rug swept it and the wife set him up with a friend, he was over the moon, till his wife then hit him with divorce papers, but since he fucked the friend he could not use infidelity as a reason in his defense.

This is a dangerous game unless you have a solid marriage/relationship, communicate about everything and support each other, SoFluck did not have any of these from his thread.
Sadly, I'm afraid you are right. As I said above, the thing that set off my alarm bells was that the ex-husband was only supposed to be there six months, until he got back on his feet. After two years, he's still there. AND, as you pointed out, he bones her husband in the ass, so she probably doesn't see her husband as much of a man anymore.

I'm guessing the wife and her ex figured out what had gone wrong in during the first go-round, found out ways to fix it, and then, kicked her husband to the curb. I just hope that the husband got himself a good divorce attorney so he didn't get taken completely to the cleaners.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:16 pm

If we remember back it was stated the previous relationship and split with the ex husband was on friendly terms, they meant something to each other and it was never acrimonious. All the ingredients then of taking up with him again were already there.

The fact that taking him in as a lodger and then extending his lease indefinitely even after the ex was fucking his wife as her regular preferred partner, seemed such an incredibly foolish and risky thing to do and inevitably made people very interested in the eventual outcome, now we'll probably never know but speculation can't be avoided.

As I stated before it's easy to jump to conclusions which could be well wide of the mark but inevitably some stand out as far more likely.

I just hope he ended up contented with his situation.

Chris
Last edited by Chrislydi on Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:24 pm

Chrislydi wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:16 pm
If we remember back it was stated the previous relationship and split with the ex husband was on friendly terms, they meant something to each other and it was never acrimonious. All the ingredients then of taking up with him again were already there.

As I stated before it's easy to jump to conclusions which could be well wide of the mark but inevitably some stand out as far more likely.

As I said before I just hope he ended up contented with his situation.

Chris
I'm hoping the same.

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:10 am

This was a very hot thread, I wish SoFlCuck well.
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:13 am

4herpleasure89 wrote:
This posted on September 24th says we're never likely to know.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:26 pm

Chrislydi wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:13 am
4herpleasure89 wrote:
Chris, at the risk of repeating myself, I think we were twins, separated at birth, AND....GMTA, because I was just thinking of this thread several days ago, and was wondering where the OP had ended up....in a manner of speaking.

If he's not coming back; and if the last post here was on September 24th....I think it's safe to say he is not coming back. I hate to assume the worst- but I will anyway. My gut feeling is that his situation blew up on him, and his Wife divorced him and got back with her ex; and he got kicked to the curb. Sometimes people do change; and the passage of time can make certain things clear. It's entirely possible that his Wife and her ex figured out what they did wrong their first time around, and were able to fix it; or at least fix it to the extent that they will give marriage another try.

For me, the alarm klaxons started going off when we were hearing that he had been living there for TWO YEARS....when the original agreement was that he was to be there for only six months, until he got back on his feet, (b/c of the pandemic).

Well, math is not my strong suit, but two years is just a tad longer than six months. The OP should have put his foot down and insisted he leave after 6 months, or 12 at the longest.

If things blew up, I just hope the OP got himself a good divorce lawyer.

Cory87
Experienced

Unread post by Cory87 » Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:20 pm

gordon921 wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:48 am
This might be true for some but i think many of them stop posting because the thrill of sharing the experience fades away. I used to come here a lot when i first became a cuck but now it just feels like a regular part of my life. Kinda like how when a relationship is new and electrifying compared to years of marriage. In a way cuckolding has a honeymoon phase that simmers down and the cuck doesn't need the fantasy rush like he did.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:50 pm

Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:26 pm
Chrislydi wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:13 am
4herpleasure89 wrote:
Chris, at the risk of repeating myself, I think we were twins, separated at birth, AND....GMTA, because I was just thinking of this thread several days ago, and was wondering where the OP had ended up....in a manner of speaking.

If he's not coming back; and if the last post here was on September 24th....I think it's safe to say he is not coming back. I hate to assume the worst- but I will anyway. My gut feeling is that his situation blew up on him, and his Wife divorced him and got back with her ex; and he got kicked to the curb. Sometimes people do change; and the passage of time can make certain things clear. It's entirely possible that his Wife and her ex figured out what they did wrong their first time around, and were able to fix it; or at least fix it to the extent that they will give marriage another try.

For me, the alarm klaxons started going off when we were hearing that he had been living there for TWO YEARS....when the original agreement was that he was to be there for only six months, until he got back on his feet, (b/c of the pandemic).

Well, math is not my strong suit, but two years is just a tad longer than six months. The OP should have put his foot down and insisted he leave after 6 months, or 12 at the longest.

If things blew up, I just hope the OP got himself a good divorce lawyer.
I'm on the same page, it has to be remembered the wife originally separated from her ex very amicably, it wasn't acrimonious and apparently far from irreversible. There was almost certainly a spark which promised of soulmates and lifelong marriage. Well second time around that spark may well have reignited as in effect they've been living as a remarried couple well before this may have all blown up. Separation and divorce with her cuck looked by far the most likely outcome. I would think divorce with her second husband might be a natural development with amicable terms dictated by her ex, her second husband and cuck seemed all too amenable to letting her ex have his way in all his previous demands as his wife supported them, and he would want his wife's future happiness.

Chris