My Wife and her Ex Husband

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
D+D
OHW Addict

Re: My Wife and her Ex Husband

Unread post by D+D » Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:26 am

Second guessing isn’t so good but if it’s all you’re left with, it’s all you have. I would frankly be surprised if they kicked him to the curb tho. He was the meal ticket, the primary bread winner who basically gave up all rights to his wife and home and took the journey as a real cuckold. I can’t imagine a bum like her ex letting a deal like this slip away. He had him as his bitch basically. What more could a moocher ask for?

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:35 pm

I'm not so sure, how can we ever be now? It's been two whole years since the ex came back working and surely now has secured a firmer financial footing and prospects. Whereas to begin with the cuck had provided a useful purpose as the main breadwinner, that may now not be so much needed and is certainly on the wain. The direction of travel pointed to far more independence for the two lovers and now pethaps once again soul mates. The ex seems to be well liked by the wife and the cuck always helping out and contributing financially, so he doesn't seem to have a particularly bad or grasping character either. If he's now established as her main partner and confidante then the cuck's role diminishes and is no longer necessary or perhaps needed or particularly wanted. The ex cucked him to keep him sweet but if that's no longer necessary then I can't see his motivation for continuing indefinitely, after all he has his wife.

It's useless pursuing it though and we can only speculate and guess the more likely route it all took.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:18 am

D+D wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:26 am
Second guessing isn’t so good but if it’s all you’re left with, it’s all you have. I would frankly be surprised if they kicked him to the curb tho. He was the meal ticket, the primary bread winner who basically gave up all rights to his wife and home and took the journey as a real cuckold. I can’t imagine a bum like her ex letting a deal like this slip away. He had him as his bitch basically. What more could a moocher ask for?
Brilliant points. Especially about the ex-husband being a moocher.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:20 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:35 pm
I'm not so sure, how can we ever be now? It's been two whole years since the ex came back working and surely now has secured a firmer financial footing and prospects. Whereas to begin with the cuck had provided a useful purpose as the main breadwinner, that may now not be so much needed and is certainly on the wain. The direction of travel pointed to far more independence for the two lovers and now pethaps once again soul mates. The ex seems to be well liked by the wife and the cuck always helping out and contributing financially, so he doesn't seem to have a particularly bad or grasping character either. If he's now established as her main partner and confidante then the cuck's role diminishes and is no longer necessary or perhaps needed or particularly wanted. The ex cucked him to keep him sweet but if that's no longer necessary then I can't see his motivation for continuing indefinitely, after all he has his wife.

It's useless pursuing it though and we can only speculate and guess the more likely route it all took.

Chris
Again, brilliant points. The only thing we (really) can do is hope it worked out - in a satisfactory way- for all parties concerned.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:21 am

Chrislydi wrote:

Chris
Good points

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:38 pm

D+D wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:21 am
Chrislydi wrote:

Chris
Good points
So were yours, noone knows and it's all just the inevitable speculation in the likely permanent absence of any further news. As LWBC posted..

'The only thing we (really) can do is hope it worked out - in a satisfactory way- for all parties concerned.'

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:53 pm

Last post by OP was on page 11. 5 pages later people are still conjecturing (on the basis of pretty much nothing) on what happened. The OP hasn't been active on the forum since June 7th.
Pretty soon this thread will be more about 'what happened to SoFLCuck' than it was about his story.

I'm thinking that he was abducted by aliens.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:27 am

trecital wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:53 pm
Last post by OP was on page 11. 5 pages later people are still conjecturing (on the basis of pretty much nothing) on what happened. The OP hasn't been active on the forum since June 7th.
Pretty soon this thread will be more about 'what happened to SoFLCuck' than it was about his story.

😀😀

It's getting like one of xleglover's stories were the speculative posts fill-in the very lengthy intervals between his chapters, except of course that we don't expect SoFLCuck to ever post again. Tbf he did carry on corresponding with 4herpleasure89 for a few weeks afterwards and then disappeared.

As 4herpleasure89 said

If he’s real, he decided (at that point that) he didn’t need to tell his story any longer.

Maybe nothing substantially changed or maybe it did?

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

takemoment
Virgin

Unread post by takemoment » Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:30 am

My wife's bull is her ex husband and the father of their children. She is currently pregnant with his kid. I agreed to the pregnancy and got a vasectomy before the official breeding took place. I have two kids with my ex, who fucked the guy she is married to now, behind my back. I always liked my wife's ex and I like being a cuckold

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:13 pm

trecital wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:53 pm

:lol: :lol: Probably got probed too!

MikeyP
Player

Unread post by MikeyP » Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:46 pm

My wife cheated on me with her ex-boyfriend when we were only days into our relationship.
Back then I was confused and jealous, but still aroused by it.
Cuckold wannabe who is eager to see his wife enjoy lots of cock. See her pics viewtopic.php?f=9&t=68366

SoFLCuck
Experienced

Unread post by SoFLCuck » Sun May 21, 2023 9:54 am

Hi All. I have read through many of the posts and appreciate all the well wishes and those who wondered of what ever happened to us. While I will start by saying that things don’t always work out in every case, I am happy to report that we just celebrated 3 years of living together. This arrangement has worked incredibly well for us and we couldn’t be happier. I haven’t posted simply because we continue to live our lives and not much has changed. All the best to everyone.

jsteel
Pervert

Unread post by jsteel » Sun May 21, 2023 10:53 am

Good to hear back from you and glad it is working for you. This lifestyle has many variations and in general does not work for public. However, many os us dream of your arrangement. I love to hear more of your experience.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sun May 21, 2023 11:45 am

Thanks SoFLCuck

Very pleased to hear that things are still working out for you.
But is it really true that "not much has changed"?
Maybe on the surface, but for sure the emotional part must have matured for each of you?
Are you serving your Wife and Her Lover in exactly the way you used to, or are they training you? Increasing the humiliation to ensure you stay in line? Or no changes at all.

Would love to hear more from you.

Sincerely
elina

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Sun May 21, 2023 11:57 am

Do you have any sex with your wife or are you just PIV denied

SoFLCuck
Experienced

Unread post by SoFLCuck » Sun May 21, 2023 12:53 pm

edgedndenied wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 11:57 am
I am still allowed oral sex with them but no penetrative sex with her.

jsteel
Pervert

Unread post by jsteel » Sun May 21, 2023 1:08 pm

SoFLCuck wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 12:53 pm
edgedndenied wrote:
Did you celebrate third anniversary...?

SoFLCuck
Experienced

Unread post by SoFLCuck » Sat May 27, 2023 5:55 am

jsteel wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 1:08 pm
SoFLCuck wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 12:53 pm
edgedndenied wrote:
Did you celebrate third anniversary...?
Yes we did. We went out for dinner and drinks, and sex for them when we got home.

jsteel
Pervert

Unread post by jsteel » Sun May 28, 2023 3:33 am

We appreciate some more detials of your three way arrangement and plans...

SoFLCuck
Experienced

Unread post by SoFLCuck » Sun May 28, 2023 10:30 am

jsteel wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 3:33 am
Hi there. Happy to provide some more details. We were lucky when my wife’s ex-husband moved in with us temporarily. He is sexually dominant which worked very well for us since I am very submissive. It now has been 3 years and we are enjoying living together. We have agreed for me to not have penetrative sex with her (only he does). I have taken more of a serving them role which I love. Outside the bedroom we all get along great.

jsteel
Pervert

Unread post by jsteel » Mon May 29, 2023 3:13 am

SoFLCuck wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 10:30 am
jsteel wrote:
Hi there. Happy to provide some more details. We were lucky when my wife’s ex-husband moved in with us temporarily. He is sexually dominant which worked very well for us since I am very submissive. It now has been 3 years and we are enjoying living together. We have agreed for me to not have penetrative sex with her (only he does). I have taken more of a serving them role which I love. Outside the bedroom we all get along great.
I guess no PIV set the right dynamics and release pressure from husband in cuckold relationship? May I ask if you are continuing having sex with him?

takemoment
Virgin

Unread post by takemoment » Mon May 29, 2023 5:27 am

My wife and her ex fuck all the time. I am a cuckold to them. We have a 3 week old baby by him.

SoFLCuck
Experienced

Unread post by SoFLCuck » Mon May 29, 2023 9:17 am

jsteel wrote:
Mon May 29, 2023 3:13 am
SoFLCuck wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 10:30 am
jsteel wrote:
I guess no PIV set the right dynamics and release pressure from husband in cuckold relationship? May I ask if you are continuing having sex with him?
Hi there. Yes, he still fucks me 3 to 4 times a month.

SoFLCuck
Experienced

Unread post by SoFLCuck » Mon May 29, 2023 9:19 am

takemoment wrote:
Mon May 29, 2023 5:27 am
My wife and her ex fuck all the time. I am a cuckold to them. We have a 3 week old baby by him.
Wow. Lucky you.

takemoment
Virgin

Unread post by takemoment » Tue May 30, 2023 4:51 am

SoFLCuck wrote:
Mon May 29, 2023 9:19 am
takemoment wrote:
Mon May 29, 2023 5:27 am
Wow. Lucky you.
Thanks. the entire experience was awesome, from the planning, to fucking, the breeding, finding out she was indeed pregnant, watching my wife's belly grow with his baby inside of her, to her delivering the baby he put inside of her