Being replaced

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Re: Being replaced

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue May 17, 2022 9:12 pm

Jezza2543 wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 8:36 pm
Chrislydi wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 2:54 am
gordon921 wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 1:48 am
Jezza is still around, last I remember he was pussy free after his wife's affair ended, not something I would enjoy in the least.
He posted on another thread within the last week or two
Yep still about, nothing exciting to update on my story im afraid - no more cuckolding, and not really getting on very well with her ATM for other reasons - Ill stick about and contribute to others posts!
I always enjoy reading your contributions on other threads, possibly more so having read your thread and knowing exactly what you've shared with us. Tbh I've enjoyed reading the contributions from others on this thread too. I hope you'll one day update us if there are any major developments, but only if you judge them to be relevant to this thread, as i realise real life gives many more unrelated obstacles

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

indianpair
Virgin

Unread post by indianpair » Wed May 18, 2022 3:26 am

I think the primary reason that a man accepts to be a cuck is when he realises that a woman has a much larger appetite for sex and lust than a man can ever have. A liberated and free women will not hesitate from diving in head first to fulfill her sexual needs.The patriarchial Society(Man) created a code of conduct for women for precisely this reason. It was afraid of this powerful primal desire, this feminine energy which had the potential to shift the balance of power permanently in the hands of women. It created and reinforced this code of conduct by punishing a wanton women by stigmatising her and branding her as a slut, as a depraved person.
But Men who truly love their partners expressing their sexuality and wants brazenly have understood that it is but a natural need for her. They are proud of her. All things equal, one man can never hope to satisfy fully the desires of his woman. By allowing her to have sex with other men, a cuckold not only gives her freedom to be her own true self but also receives her undying love, loyalty and affection. In the end, all relationships are based on these eternal values.

Jezza2543
Experienced

Unread post by Jezza2543 » Wed May 18, 2022 2:53 pm

FNQLivin wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 9:11 pm
Jezza2543 wrote:
Chrislydi wrote:
gordon921 wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 1:48 am
Jezza is still around, last I remember he was pussy free after his wife's affair ended, not something I would enjoy in the least.
Yep still about, nothing exciting to update on my story im afraid - no more cuckolding, and not really getting on very well with her ATM for other reasons - Ill stick about and contribute to others posts!
That’s sad. Do you think it all comes down to the cuckolding in the end though?
No, the challenges at the moment are not related to the cuckolding.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Wed May 18, 2022 2:56 pm

Jezza2543 wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 2:53 pm
FNQLivin wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 9:11 pm
Jezza2543 wrote:
Chrislydi wrote:

That’s sad. Do you think it all comes down to the cuckolding in the end though?
No, the challenges at the moment are not related to the cuckolding.
I wish you both all the best. I can’t remember if you have kids or not.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Wed May 18, 2022 9:17 pm

indianpair wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 3:26 am
I think the primary reason that a man accepts to be a cuck is when he realises that a woman has a much larger appetite for sex and lust than a man can ever have. A liberated and free women will not hesitate from diving in head first to fulfill her sexual needs.The patriarchial Society(Man) created a code of conduct for women for precisely this reason. It was afraid of this powerful primal desire, this feminine energy which had the potential to shift the balance of power permanently in the hands of women. It created and reinforced this code of conduct by punishing a wanton women by stigmatising her and branding her as a slut, as a depraved person.
But Men who truly love their partners expressing their sexuality and wants brazenly have understood that it is but a natural need for her. They are proud of her. All things equal, one man can never hope to satisfy fully the desires of his woman. By allowing her to have sex with other men, a cuckold not only gives her freedom to be her own true self but also receives her undying love, loyalty and affection. In the end, all relationships are based on these eternal values.
Having read your views you may be interested to read this author's fictional stories on Literotica. His stories are about Indian cuckolding couples both at home in Mumbai and abroad in the US. (I'll all but include the link, as we're not supposed to link to other sites, so I'll just insert spaces) The author's name (psuedonym) is Vyasya.

https://
.literotica.com
/s/
cuckolded-by-disgusting-neighbor

That ten part series is excellent as is the journey of a cuckold.

Chris.

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Carlbiinchicago
Trainable

Unread post by Carlbiinchicago » Sat May 21, 2022 3:10 am

This is an interesting thread.

Went from hotwife fantasy to her being upset about the fantasy which was only discussed in bed, to her getting a boyfriend.

No intimacy in over a year and a half. How to get it back now that her affair seems to be ending?

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Tue May 24, 2022 7:25 am

Carlbiinchicago wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 3:10 am
This is an interesting thread.

Went from hotwife fantasy to her being upset about the fantasy which was only discussed in bed, to her getting a boyfriend.

No intimacy in over a year and a half. How to get it back now that her affair seems to be ending?
Hard to tell from your short description how thoroughly you and your wife talked this all out before she found her boyfriend. In any case, the only way to get back your intimacy is through open communication. Probably a lot of communication, at a guess.

Best of luck!

Carlbiinchicago
Trainable

Unread post by Carlbiinchicago » Fri May 27, 2022 10:36 am

Thank you. Yes communication is complicated during this as well

Honestly all the talk about sharing her was only done during sex

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Fri May 27, 2022 11:17 am

On 6th August 2021 Jezza made his last lengthy post on here

Hey. Well there isnt much going on at the moment. I got to the bottom of things between them - as i understand he is with someone else and prefers her over my wife. My wife told me she is/was in love with him and no longer me. She seriously proposed divorce, but has done nothing about it since. We haven't fucked in about 4 months, but actually we are getting on well at the moment, like not fighting and going out for dinner etc so maybe we can salvage the situation. So, who knows…. It might fix itself or it might be a calm before a storm! Im pretty sure that if he had wanted her, she would have left me back at the end of last year. She says she is done with this lifestyle but i think if the right bloke came along we could be right back in there. From my end, i have had offers from other women which i have found helped my self esteem and proves to myself that i also have options too!

Then 9 days ago he have an update unfortunately saying other reasons unconnected with the subject are souring relations.
Jezza2543 wrote:

Communication must be a very difficult solution when other unconnected matters are so prominent and causing a rift.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

tempus_fugit36

Unread post by tempus_fugit36 » Mon May 30, 2022 4:22 am

I have a similar situation in the past, but she was my girlfriend, a gorgeous girl. I was so crazy for her, a beautiful 22 years young red head, but as our relationship and love increased with time, I got to know she was having regular sexual relationships with other men, to be even more shocking, one of them was her uncle who took away her virginity. My first reaction was to brake up our relationship but I just couldn’t, so good it was. I asked her to, if she loved me, to stop these affairs, but she told me she wouldn’t promise anything because she was a kind of “easy girl”.
To make the long story short, we broke up but I asked her to come back again to me, which she did…she loved me, but this time she said she would be my girl friend again but only if I accepted her terms and conditions to have sex with whoever she wanted. Well. I accepted and so we continue our relationship for few years, spending a lot of time alone while she was been fucked somewhere. Our relationship ended up 2 years later, after she became a lover to a married man…slowly he was the one who convinced her to leave me. At this time we were engaged and were about to marry. :whip:

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:33 am

tempus_fugit36 wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 4:22 am
I have a similar situation in the past, but she was my girlfriend, a gorgeous girl. I was so crazy for her, a beautiful 22 years young red head, but as our relationship and love increased with time, I got to know she was having regular sexual relationships with other men, to be even more shocking, one of them was her uncle who took away her virginity. My first reaction was to brake up our relationship but I just couldn’t, so good it was. I asked her to, if she loved me, to stop these affairs, but she told me she wouldn’t promise anything because she was a kind of “easy girl”.
To make the long story short, we broke up but I asked her to come back again to me, which she did…she loved me, but this time she said she would be my girl friend again but only if I accepted her terms and conditions to have sex with whoever she wanted. Well. I accepted and so we continue our relationship for few years, spending a lot of time alone while she was been fucked somewhere. Our relationship ended up 2 years later, after she became a lover to a married man…slowly he was the one who convinced her to leave me. At this time we were engaged and were about to marry. :whip:
I wish it could have been different for you but wasn't that a failry predictable outcome? I feel sorry for you and really hope you're ok now but realise that experience could be quite devastating a truly awful outcome.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Lucky 1
Virgin

Unread post by Lucky 1 » Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:46 am

In a topic that I initiated, I talked about how my wife was thinking about spending the winters in Florida with another guy, once the kids were out of high school. Someone thought that would be terrible, to find that my wife might migrate toward someone else. First, of all my wife and I will always be friends, but I realize that she may now have different priorities in her life that may lead her elsewhere. I want my wife to be happy, and if spending time with another man would bring her happiness, I am all for that move. There are no guarantees, she may find that this relationship is not adequate, but she would have the option to stretch her boundaries and explore.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:23 am

Lucky 1 wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:46 am
In a topic that I initiated, I talked about how my wife was thinking about spending the winters in Florida with another guy, once the kids were out of high school. Someone thought that would be terrible, to find that my wife might migrate toward someone else. First, of all my wife and I will always be friends, but I realize that she may now have different priorities in her life that may lead her elsewhere. I want my wife to be happy, and if spending time with another man would bring her happiness, I am all for that move. There are no guarantees, she may find that this relationship is not adequate, but she would have the option to stretch her boundaries and explore.
L1 - People talk about open marriages, but you I would suggest would have a very open MINDED marriage if this should come to pass.
How long before your children are out of high school?

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:09 am

Lucky 1 wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:46 am
Totally understand how this could work. My wife and I have talked about her spending part of every week at her lover's house; I've told her I'm all for it whenever they're ready to start. I'd love knowing she's happy and satisfied every night she's over at his place!

blind sided hubby
Trainable

Unread post by blind sided hubby » Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:59 am

Early in my relationship with my wife she had an affair with her ex lover. She dated him for over a year before she knew me and their relationship was second to none. Their sex was the best she had ever had, bar non, including me. However she caught him fucking one of her girlfriends and they broke up, about a year later we met and married 2 years later. I was on top of the world, I had a great wife who loved to fuck and was good at it.
Well as you can guess one day while she was going to the grocery store she bumps into her ex, they started talking about old times and went for a few drinks. They spent an hour remembering old times and wound up at his apartment fucking all afternoon

She was very good at keeping it from me, she would fuck him during the day and made sure to do me at night , I was clueless, it went on for 5 years and slowly she began to replace me with him. Our sex fell to once or twice a month, she was always distracted and she spent more time at work than with me.
One day she came home from fucking him and told me the truth, she loved her ex but didn't want to leave me. She wanted him to move in with us so she could have us both. I was crushed, in my despair I agreed to her proposal.
So here we are with me living in the guest room and she and he living in our former bedroom. I can hear every time she fucks this guy, every time she blows him every time he goes down on her and every time she cums. I'm lucky if she comes into my room to jerk me off. That is what its like to be replaced.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:48 am

But.. deep inside.. is this what you want ?? At the end of the day is this what excites you ?? Does this have a hold on you that keeps you from walking away ?? What keeps you there ?? Your answers will help explain to the “wonderers” !!

It can be addicting, as you have read in this thread.. even to your demise. While many might not understand these scenarios, they have a fascination that brings out very deep, strong, desires and urges that a cuckold did not realize until in the situation.. and it becomes part of the lifestyle. Does it expose a humility or submission to strong to deny ??

I have had the opportunity to take a couple to these extremes more than once.. however, I did not go there as I do not tie myself that closely to a couple, but I have seen how easily it would have progressed… with open arms from them both.

Just saying.. from my experience…

Brad
Last edited by bradisalpha on Sun Jul 24, 2022 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sun Jul 24, 2022 7:22 am

blind sided hubby wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:59 am
Early in my relationship with my wife she had an affair with her ex lover. She dated him for over a year before she knew me and their relationship was second to none. Their sex was the best she had ever had, bar non, including me. However she caught him fucking one of her girlfriends and they broke up, about a year later we met and married 2 years later. I was on top of the world, I had a great wife who loved to fuck and was good at it.
Well as you can guess one day while she was going to the grocery store she bumps into her ex, they started talking about old times and went for a few drinks. They spent an hour remembering old times and wound up at his apartment fucking all afternoon

She was very good at keeping it from me, she would fuck him during the day and made sure to do me at night , I was clueless, it went on for 5 years and slowly she began to replace me with him. Our sex fell to once or twice a month, she was always distracted and she spent more time at work than with me.
One day she came home from fucking him and told me the truth, she loved her ex but didn't want to leave me. She wanted him to move in with us so she could have us both. I was crushed, in my despair I agreed to her proposal.
So here we are with me living in the guest room and she and he living in our former bedroom. I can hear every time she fucks this guy, every time she blows him every time he goes down on her and every time she cums. I'm lucky if she comes into my room to jerk me off. That is what its like to be replaced.
I could see myself accepting this entire situation but would probably set a handful of requirements if she is going to want him as her primary sex partner and if he's the man that she plans to sleep with at night . Then I'd have rules such as sex with my wife at least a certain amount of times per week, she has to sleep with me at least a certain amount of nights in my bed, and basically something to keep us connected as he becomes her primary partner

I have watched my ex gf have a couple of boyfriends and replace me before so your situation clearly appeals to me. I actually find it ideal that i would have her the action inside our home 24/7 instead of the traditional going out dynamic.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:52 am

blind sided hubby wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:59 am
......So here we are with me living in the guest room and she and he living in our former bedroom. I can hear every time she fucks this guy, every time she blows him every time he goes down on her and every time she cums. I'm lucky if she comes into my room to jerk me off. That is what its like to be replaced.
I think it just goes to show that it's different for everyone. My wife and I have actually talked about this happening with her lover, and it might in time. I'd be perfectly happy with it, and she knows that!

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:05 am

It started when I told her I wanted to become feminine and to begin using estrogen. I asked her then FWB if he would change to the man in her life I would surrender all sexual contact with my wife to him. I asked him while he was on the phone with my wife was listening and he readily agreed.

A week later I was told to move to the guest room and I no longer could share our bed as it became her bed. I asked why, she said the man in her life wanted this.

Pauline
Last edited by PANTIES on Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:41 am

I read through turbo55's real life narration of 'My Cuckold Journey' in the Library which primarily told of his marriage to Leah, her making one of his ugly but big dicked friends her primary lover at his instigation to fulfil his fantasies. It ended with 'Len' moving in and replacing him - again this was his fantasy - divorce followed and really fucked him up very badly.

viewtopic.php?t=43191&start=200
turbo55 wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:07 pm
4th Act Leah Part 37 – Back in the Saddle

Oh, I do remember one time they were fucking on our big blue couch in the living room. I awoke to their moaning and I opened the door to my room and couldn’t quite see them. I walked closer very quietly and saw him sitting upright and her riding him cowgirl and making out. She was going up and down slowly and grinding down and they were both lost in lust groaning and whispering to each other. I don’t know what I was thinking but I pulled out my penis and started masturbating right there in the living room, 5 feet from them. In my mind this was intense and hot, kinda like I was taking part, but Len saw me first and pushed Leah off and grabbed a blanket to cover both of them so fast. He was so mad at me and yelled “what the fuck is wrong with you, you sick fuck!” I was startled and ran back to my room in total embarrassment. What a gross feeling and what made it even worse was I could hear Leah telling Len, “come on honey, let's just go to bed, I’ll talk to him in the morning” and they both walked past my bedroom door. I remember being so hurt she didn’t stop in to check on me, they just walked by together. :(

Do you guys see a little now why I never wrote this shit? It’s sad, not hot, but I was so fucking lost in the fantasy. :cry:

As he later commented

I left it this long because I wanted to clean up the end of the Leah saga, but I just can't. There's been some real blockages of what I can and can't remember at the end. We got divorced and it REALLY fucked me up; to the point where many would say I've never been the same. I don't want to go there... not yet anyways...

It was though a highly erotic journey pretty much pressing every cuckold button and fantasy but the denouement was not nice, not nice at all in fact.

The whole episode left a lasting mark and you can see the differing views of the more enthusiastic followers, and those who knew the cost near the end. Perhaps best typified by this exchange late on

JeffBingham wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 11:14 am
OOAA wrote:On the other hand, you are living a dream come true, and we really thank you all your messages in the forum ;)
A "dream come true"? You do realize that this is a true story and his marriage totally blew up and cost him his family? And he has spent years trying to get his life back together. Is that how you dream of your life going?

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

luv2doit
Virgin

Unread post by luv2doit » Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:46 pm

Hope everything will alright and you will come out stronger than ever Jezza.
Keep us updated.
For some it may accelerates the inevitable and for others it helps them to comeout stronger than ever.
But in the end, I hope you will find true happiness.
😎😎😎

Jezza2543
Experienced

Unread post by Jezza2543 » Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:24 am

Yep, so - i found out last month that my wife has been seeing him all along behind my back. I confronted her and she confessed. We then sat down and had a long conversation on what happens next. She didnt want to leave me at the moment, wanted to see more of him so their relationship can develop as she is falling in love with him. We have agreed to go back to cuckolding but she has warned me that thrre may be a point when she wants to leave me for him as a consequence. For now, it is all fine and we are going to enjoy the ride together 👍

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sat Jun 10, 2023 11:23 am

Jezza2543 wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:24 am
Yep, so - i found out last month that my wife has been seeing him all along behind my back. I confronted her and she confessed. We then sat down and had a long conversation on what happens next. She didnt want to leave me at the moment, wanted to see more of him so their relationship can develop as she is falling in love with him. We have agreed to go back to cuckolding but she has warned me that thrre may be a point when she wants to leave me for him as a consequence. For now, it is all fine and we are going to enjoy the ride together 👍
Your post really hits home in many ways...

FNQLivin
Experienced

Unread post by FNQLivin » Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:12 pm

Jezza2543 wrote:

Isn't that what happened before though? She promised to end it, didn't, saw him behind your back and said she was going to leave?

You can't control anyone's heart, but this seems almost preordained what will happen.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:42 am

FNQLivin wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:12 pm
Jezza2543 wrote:

Isn't that what happened before though? She promised to end it, didn't, saw him behind your back and said she was going to leave?

You can't control anyone's heart, but this seems almost preordained what will happen.
Sadly, sometimes [as a cuck] there are only a couple of things you can do in these situations.

1. Allow it and hang around for the ride while it lasts.
2. Walk away